The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW SHOWER

By Robotmaster

CHAPTER 2 – THE ACCIDENT

After a fun weekend spent trying out a number of different toys, it was time to go home. As they left, Brad put the shower control unit safely back into the bathroom drawer, grinning as he thought about their next visit.

A number of weeks later, Brad decided to return to the cabin to do some repair work, and relax for a bit. Holly was not coming up this time, sadly, since she needed to stay at home with some friends coming into town. Brad was frankly glad to get away, he couldn’t stand most of them.

As he pulled up to the cabin on the long driveway, he was shocked to see his sister Jenny’s car parked in the driveway. “Holy crap,” Brad said to himself, “What is she doing up here?” Hurriedly, he got out of the car, and dashed up the steps, his heart in his throat.

Brad walked inside to see a bag of groceries on the counter. It had clearly been there a while, judging by the stain on the bag and the faint rotting smell. “Damn,” Brad thought, “I did tell her she could come up here whenever she wanted, but as usual, she didn’t tell me first! Where the hell is she?” Brad walked through the cabin, calling for her, then noticed a pile of clothes in the bedroom next to a suitcase. As he walked by the desk, he saw a half-written note saying, “Hey, Brad! Stopped in for a few days while Steve and the kids are off to see his parents. Hope you don’t mind. Just wanted a little time off….”

A sense of dread built up in Brad’s mind. Where was she? Walking into the bathroom, he noticed the shower door was closed and dark. “Oh my god! Is she in there?” Brad pulled the remote out of the drawer, and toggled on the display. He was greeted by a nude image of his sister, in 3D, just like Holly. While Jenny had kept herself in better shape and was fairly attractive, she was still showing the effects of age. Clicking on the “camera” button, Brad was greeted by the site of his sister at rapt attention in the shower, the various cables and buttons attached to her body as with Holly. The two large cables embedded in her temples framed her expressionless face and closed eyes.

As he toggled back to the main image, Brad noted a popup window in the corner. “subject placed in stasis due to inactivity”. She did not seem to be breathing on the camera, as he quickly flipped back. He toggled the “resume” button on the popup window. On the camera, Jenny began to once again breathe slowly and regularly, and her eyes flipped open, staring straight ahead. Brad let out a huge sigh of relief. That was a close call. He was glad the shower had a failsafe to keep the subject from being harmed. But how in the hell had it activated all on its own?

As he contemplated his next move, Brad looked at the image on the screen and the options on the side. The temptation was too great. “Shit, why not!!! I can make her look like anyone I want, and she’ll never remember any of this!” With that, Brad began to work through a programming sequence, using some of the same settings as with Holly. As he clicked off the final preferences, he returned to the main screen, then ticked off “secretary” on the options screen. The shower came to life with the now familiar hum. Brad watched in fascination as the 3D image of his sister was molded and shaped, knowing the same things were happening inside.

Nervously, Brad walked out into the living room and poured a scotch on the rocks. As he finished it off, he noticed the “sequence complete” window pop up. Not quite sure what to expect, he stared nervously at the door to the bedroom. What he saw next made his heart jump. A woman who looked somewhat like his sister sauntered through the door, but this woman was a supermodel. She wore a white blouse unbuttoned halfway down, revealing some magnificent cleavage. A pair of glasses was perched on top of her head; her hair was put up in a bun. Her outfit was completed by a skirt so short it barely covered her ass. Long, sexy legs ended in red pumps. In one hand, she held a steno pad; in the other she had a pencil. As he stared at her, she slowly put the pencil to her lips and gently chewed on the eraser.

“Hello, sir. Did you want me to take some dictation?” “Ummm…yeah…I did…I mean… I do….” Brad stammered. He watched as his sister turned sex toy crossed the room, her hips swaying seductively as she came up to him. “I…I don’t quite remember your name,” said Brad. “Oh, you wouldn’t. I’m the temp covering while the usual girl is on vacation. My name is Lindsey.” “Nice to meet you, Lindsey,” Brad said. Lindsey continued to chew absently on the pencil eraser, her eyes now wandering up and down Brad’s body.

Brad’s eyes were also drinking in his playtoy’s body, enjoying the shapely curves and the naughty looks she was giving. “So, what did you want me to take down?” Brad laughed inwardly, it sounded like the opening line of a cheesy porno. “Tell you what, how about you start with my pants?” Lindsey drew a breath in sharply, and looked at him with an expression of shock. “Well, sir, that isn’t really in my job description, but…I supposed I can make an exception today.” With that, Lindsey put her pad and pencil on the side table, then pulled the comb out of the bun on her head, allowing her long blonde hair to fall down.

Lindsey kneeled down slowly before Brad. As she worked his belt buckle and button off, then slowly drew his zipper downward, he had a sudden sense of shame that he was using his sister in this way. As her hand reached into his pants and started stroking his cock, the thought was quickly overcome by the lustful sensations.

“Mmmm….very hard, sir. I think it may need a little massaging.” As his cock popped out of his pants, Lindsey quickly moved her mouth toward it, her hands dropping to her sides just as he had programmed Holly. Lindsey followed the pattern perfectly, pulling his cock into her mouth, then driving all the way down to the base to deepthroat him. The sensations were unbelievable. Brad couldn’t believe how fantastic this felt.

As Lindsey’s head bobbed up and down on his cock, Brad thought back to the many very secret fantasies he had as a kid growing up, watching his pretty sister’s body develop. She had certainly never suspected he was lusting after her. When she and her friends used to walk out to the backyard pool to sunbathe, Brad had spent as much time watching Jenny’s sexy body in her tiny yellow string bikini as he had all her friends.

Snapping out of his reverie, Brad looked down at his sexy secretary bobbing away dutifully. Putting his hands on her cheeks and pulling her head back of his cock to look at him, Brad said, “Wonderful dictation, Lindsey. I think I need to make sure you are getting everything. Stand up and take off your clothes.” Lindsey gave him another fake startled look, then rose to her feet to face him. “Of course, sir, it’s my job to take everything you give me.”

As Brad watched the sensual striptease unfold before him, he leaned back against the chair. As the last garment fell to the floor, he said, “Heels too, please.” Lindsey languidly reached down and unsnapped her heels, her full, ponderous breasts gently swaying as she moved. Finally fully nude, Lindsey stood before him expectantly, a quizzical look on her face. “I think I’ll need some help getting ready,” Brad said. “Allow me, sir,” Lindsey said. She reached to pull his shirt up, then expertly lowered his trousers and pulled his shoes and socks off.

Lindsey rose back before him with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. “Go to the back of the loveseat, then lean forward and grab the arms. You’ll be able to get everything better that way.” “Sure!” With a half smirk on her face, Lindsey turned to follow his orders. Brad savored the sight of his sister’s resculpted ass sticking up in the air, her moistened pussy invitingly beckoning.

Wasting no time, Brad walked to her, grabbed her hips to pull her up to her tip toes, then put his pulsing cockhead against her pussy. Lindsey gasped as he roughly thrust all the way into her and held his cock there. “Oh my god, sir, your cock is so huge! I’ve never felt anything like…nggghhhhh” Lindsey’s head jerked back abruptly as Brad grabbed her hair. He began to ride her roughly, relishing her tight, smooth pussy and her groans and sighs of pleasure.

Brad rode his toy for a number of minutes, he mild yelps when he swatted her ass adding to the fun. As he felt his loins tense to fill her pussy, he reached up, pulled Lindsey’s hair aside, then gave a firm tug to her right earlobe. Lindsey’s body immediately began to vibrate in the throes of orgasm, her head thrown back with her mouth soundlessly wide open, her eyes staring toward the ceiling. Brad dumped his load deep inside of her with a grunt. As he finished pumping her full, he slowly slid out. Lindsey remained in the same position, sweat dripping off her unmoving body.

“Wow, if only every executive could have one of these!” Brad said, giving Lindsey’s ass another firm swat. She registered no reaction. “A completely obedient, beautiful secretary with an on/off switch. Perfect!” Looking around the room at the clothes strewn about, Brad went to pour himself a drink, then sat in a bar chair.

Brad gazed at the unmoving form of his sister from across the room, her bent-over, nude body contorted to insure his maximal pleasure. He pondered how complete the transformation process was. She was such a strong willed, independent person, she would be absolutely disgusted and repelled by the mere thought of being subservient to anyone, and particularly to a man during sex. The level of control the shower had over her was remarkable.

Sighing, Brad pulled the remote to him and hit the “return” button. As with Holly before, Lindsey’s body smoothly went into motion, moving around the room to collect all of the items she had been wearing and carrying with her. As she walked past Brad, she showed no sign she even was aware he was sitting there. As the last item was placed on the neat pile in her arms, she turned toward the bedroom door and marched through. A moment later, Brad heard the shower door close.

After several minutes, Brad toggled to the camera view. Jenny stood at rapt attention, the many wires returned to her body. Based on the moisture on her body, the shower had cleaned her up before placing her back into ready mode. “Well, looks like I’ve got a playtoy for the weekend after all,” Brad thought. He grimaced at the thought of using the cold shower head outside the cabin for the next couple days, but shrugged, “Well worth it, welllll worth it.”