The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW SHOWER

By Robotmaster

Chapter 3 – Memories

After cleaning up, Brad set about some of his repair jobs. One involved fixing a loose fitting on the toilet. As he puttered about, he kept his ear open for any noises from the shower. Other than a very low, quiet hum, nothing was heard. The next several hours were spent outside making minor repairs to the house and boathouse.

With the heat of the noonday sun beating down, Brad walked back up to the cabin to grab a beer and make a sandwich for lunch. As he came in the door, he noted a soft beeping noise and a light illuminated on the touchpad sitting on the counter. As he picked it up and toggled the large “Warning” popup, a note came up indicating, “Unit in conversion chamber is in need of nourishment, hydration and evacuation. Please activate unit to allow maintenance.”

Snapping open a beer, Brad sat down and pondered for a moment. With a smirk, he went to work on the touchpad. After quite a bit of tweaking and customization, he finally hit the “execute” button. From the bathroom, he heard the familiar hum of the shower coming to life. After what seemed like an inordinately long period of time, the pad came up “sequence complete.”

After a few moments, Brad heard someone rustling around the bedroom. A short time later, he heard his sister’s voice talking in a sing-song sort of voice, something he had not heard for many years. It sounded as though she was talking with someone about a “school dance,” but he couldn’t be sure. Finally, Brad saw her come around the corner through the door.

Jenny startled as she saw him sitting there. “Bradley! What are you doing here? Weren’t you supposed to be coming up with Mom and Dad?” “Umm…well…they dropped me off first, said they had to go back into town for groceries. What have you been up to?”

As he spoke, Brad looked up and down his sister’s body. She had the same enhancements as when she was the Lindsey character, but her breasts were even a bit larger, and she had a nice even, brown tan. Brad thrilled to see she was in a tiny yellow string bikini, almost an exact copy of the one she wore when they were teenagers. Her long blonde hair fell in tight ringlets over her shoulders. Her face looked more like it had when she was in her late teens/early twenties. Despite her skimpy attire, she showed no indication of any concern she was so exposed to her brother, and made no attempt to cover up. She was absolutely beautiful.

“I’ve been sitting out by the lake working on my tan. God, I wish Josh were here!” Brad laughed inwardly. Josh was Jenny’s boyfriend the summer between high school and college. “Anyway, I was going to get some lunch, if there’s anything to eat.”

Jenny bounced toward the kitchen. Brad enjoyed the slight jiggle to her sizeable tits, size 38 D’s as he had specified. She glanced at him with that cheerful, familiar expression reserved for friends and family. As she passed, she tossed a towel and tanning lotion on the counter.

“Well, let’s see what we got,” Jenny said, bending over to peer into the fridge. Brad drew in a soft, silent breath as she pushed her perfect ass outward, the thong of her bikini leaving nothing to the imagination. As she rummaged through the contents, her ass swayed slowly back and forth. Brad felt his cock begin to stir in his pants.

“Here we go,” Jenny said, as she pulled several bags of cold cuts, bread and condiments out. “How about I make you a sandwich, Bradley. Turkey OK?” “Sure, sure, that’s fine,” Brad said. Jenny busied herself with preparation for lunch, happily chatting away about her summer job and the college she was going away to that fall. Brad watched her all the while, drinking in the sight he remembered so well from his youth. Precisely as programmed, she paid no attention to his wandering eyes as they talked.

“Anyway, I’m really nervous about the number of classes I have to take this fall. I hope I can handle it.” “I’m sure you’ll do fine, Jen,” Brad reassured her. Jenny gave him a quick smile as she finished up the last of her overstuffed sandwich and celery sticks, then gulped down some iced tea. “Wow, she really did need some food,” thought Brad.

“So…I ‘m gonna head back down by the lake to lay out. You want to join me?” “Ummm…sure. I could do with a little relaxation.” “Yeah, considering you still don’t have a girlfriend, I guess you do need to relax!” Sticking her tongue out at him, Jenny grabbed her towel and lotion and skipped out the door. Brad went to the window to watch her walk down to the lakeside and get herself situated on one of the deck chairs. Brad reminded himself again what a good idea it had been to have a repeater for the shower control put into the boathouse.

Brad went into the bedroom to put on his suit. Grabbing a towel from the closet and the control tablet from the counter, he stepped out into the hot sun and headed down to the lake.

“What, did you get lost?” Jenny said playfully. “Nah, just getting my stuff put away. I want to make sure it’s done before Mom and Dad get back.” Jenny laughed, “You are so anal. No wonder you aren’t getting any dates!” “Ouch,” said Brad, “that hurts.” Jenny giggled at him teasingly

“Ahhh….this feels great. So relaxing.” Brad smiled as he lathered on the tanning lotion. He took another opportunity to gaze up and down his sister’s perfect, hot body. She absently rubbed lotion into her arms and belly, then around her large breasts. As he lay down and closed his eyes, he heard her sigh contentedly. He dozed off for a bit, only to be awakened by the sound of splashing.

Jenny was striding out into the clear lake. Looking back, she shouted,“Hey, the temperature is just right today. And the water is so clear here. Just like a big swimming pool!” Jenny dove down into the water and swam around for a bit. “Well, here goes nothing!” Brad thought. He rose to his feet, then ran down to the edge and splashed in noisily.

“Ha, there we go!” Jenny said, playfully splashing water at him. “You stinker!” Brad said. They quickly got into a splashing war as siblings often do. As the battle intensified, they drew closer and closer together, with Brad finally grabbing Jenny and holding her tightly. “Noogies!” Brad said, as he dug his knuckle into her scalp. “Ow, Ow, OK, I give…I give!” Pulling away, Jenny looked at her brother. “You really are starting to grow up, baby bro. I used to be able to kick your ass!” “Yeah, well, you better watch your’s from now on, you brat!” Jenny splashed him again playfully.

Cocking her head a bit, Jenny said, “So, I got a serious question for you. Have you ever made out with a girl?” Brad played along, “Well, sure, I kissed Susie Janson a couple of times.” “Oh come on, that was just a peck on the cheek when you were little kids. I mean, have you ever….made out.” Jenny placed special emphasis on these last words as her eyebrow raised quizzically. “Well, I suppose not,” said Brad. “Do you know what to do?” Jenny said. “Ummm…no.” “Well, it’s my responsibility as your older sister to at least teach you. This is strictly so you can learn, K?”

“Sure,” said Brad. Jenny moved toward him tentatively, then tilted her head slightly to meet his lips. The warmth and saltiness of her mouth was inviting, followed by her tongue probing into his as they locked lips. As the kiss started to become a little more passionate, Jenny abruptly pulled back. “So, what do you think?” she said cheerily, but with a glint of something more in her eyes. “What else do I need to know?” “Well…..a woman likes to be kissed on her neck, and have her earlobes gently nibbled. Try it on me.”

Brad moved forward against his sister, nuzzling his mouth onto her neck and gently kissing up and down. An almost imperceptible sigh escaped Jenny’s lips. Brad pulled her earlobe into his mouth, twirling it with his tongue, then moved his lips against her ear and breathed out. Jenny’s body shuddered involuntarily. “Oooohhhh….that’s nice. Keep practicing,” she said. Brad continued to nibble and caress, returning once more to breathe deeply into her ear. Suddenly, Jenny pulled back with his face in her hands. With a look of desire, she again locked lips with him, but with much more passion and urgency than before.

Brad reveled in the sensations. He had fantasized about this so many times when he was a kid, and here was his sister now a full participant. As they continued to make out, Brad’s hand drifted slowly down into the water to caress Jenny’s large breasts. Not offering any resistance, his hand pushed up and under the fabric of her bikini top, his fingers gently tweaking her nipple. A low moan escaped Jenny’s lips. Her hand drifted to Brad and began to swirl across his chest and down to his abdomen.

Suddenly, Jenny pulled her head back. “Whoaa…hold on!” she said. “Bradley…you’re my brother! We can’t be doing this! What if Mom and Dad….Ooooohhhhhh.” As the words were coming out of her lips, Brad’s hand moved down Jenny’s stomach and slipped into her bikini bottom. As his fingers made contact with her clit and massaged, Jenny gasped with pleasure, slightly doubling forward. “Bradley, Bradley, this is wrong….please…” Jenny begged. “But, you need to show me everything, Jen. You said it’s your responsibility, right.” “Well….yes….but….” Jenny’s eyes rolled up slightly as Brad continued to rub her pussy, her hips now moving slightly in unison with his hand.

“You need to show me…everything…” Brad said forcefully. As he did, he grasped Jenny’s chin with his free hand and tipped her head up. As her eyes made contact with his, her body shuddered slightly, and with an excited tremor in her voice, she whispered, “Yessss….everything….” “Good,” said Brad. His hand drifted back to slip under Jenny’s top, resuming his kneading and nipple pinches. As his other hand left her chin, Jenny remained transfixed on his eyes, her own eyes now open wide, her pupils dilated.

Brad reached around to undo the ties for Jenny’s top, then pulled it away and tossed it on shore. Brad looked down to gaze on his sister’s magnificent breasts. As he broke eye contact, Jenny shook her head slightly, then put her hand behind Brad’s head, wordlessly pulling him down to her breasts as she leaned backward. Jenny moaned with pleasure as Brad began to suck and lick at her fully erect nipples, squeezing and kneading her breasts together.

“Wow, Jen, this is great. Time for the next lesson.” Brad said. Again wordlessly, Jenny took Brad’s hand, leading him to water shallow enough to expose his waist. Kneeling before him, Jenny used her teeth to pull the tie to Brad’s swim shorts. Lowering them slowly, Brad’s fully erect cock sprang into her face. Looking up at him mischievously, she said, “Every girl should want to give you one of these, Bradley….” With that, Jenny’s mouth moved forward to engulf his cock, her warm lips driving all the way to the base and deepthroating him as she had as his toy secretary. After a moment, she slowly began to bob up and down, expertly working his cock with only her mouth.

Brad groaned and closed his eyes. How fantastic! Looking down, he watched his sister’s somewhat vacant expression as she continued to pleasure him. After several minutes of bliss, Jenny sensed her brother was getting close. She suddenly popped her mouth off his cock and drew back. “I need to show you…everything…Bradley.” Coming back to her feet, Jenny pulled the strings for her bikini bottom, grabbed Brad’s trunks, then threw them both up on the shore.

Jenny embraced Brad again, her hand reaching to stroke his cock. As she French kissed him, she started to walk him back toward deeper water. Jenny grabbed Brad’s hands and placed them on her ass, then pulled her legs up to straddle him. Taking the cue, Brad lifted her up to position his cock on her engorged lips, the dropped her down to slip neatly inside her tight pussy.

Jenny gasped and shuddered as Brad’s cock entered her body. “Oh my god, Bradley, you are so big. Every girl is going to want to be with you. I’m….glad I could….teach you….fiiirssttt…..” Bouyed up by the water, Jenny lay back in the water, staring adoringly into her brother’s face. “There’s just one more thing you need to teach me, Jenny,” Brad said. “Wha…what is it?” Jenny almost begged. “You need to teach me how to control a girls’ mind and make her my slave.”

Through her haze of excitement and passion, Jenny’s face showed her confusion. “What…what does that mean? Girls…girls aren’t going to be your slave…that’s just sill………” As these words were coming from her mouth, Brad reached behind Jenny’s neck and pressed on the knobby bone at its base. “I think this is how you do it,” Brad said. Jenny gasped as her eyes rolled up into her head and fluttered. In a monotone voice, she said, “I am your slave Jenny, Master. I will do whatever you command. You are my owner and controller.

“Excellent, slave. You will now do only as I instruct you to do. Your only function is to serve me.” “Yes, Master.” said Jenny. “Repeat in a loop: I am a mindless sex slave, hypnotized and conditioned to serve and obey.” Brad thrilled as Jenny parroted his words in monotone, over and over. He began to feel his loins tense, then erupted deep inside her. “Fantastic…just fantastic. Stop repeating now.”

Jenny fell silent. “Go up to the chairs and stand at attention by them, my slave.” “Yes, Master, I hear and obey.” Jenny marched up to the spot as instructed, then turned to stand at frozen attention as instructed. As he floated lazily in the water, Brad gazed at her appreciatively, enjoying her tits jutting out, the look of mindless serenity and pleasure on her face an indication of his total control.

After a bit, Brad emerged from the water and ambled up to where his sister stood. As ordered, she remained at attention. Brad lay down on the lounger. “Slave, you will give me a backrub.” “Yes, Master,” was Jenny’s vacant reply. She straddled Brad’s legs and began to rub and knead as ordered. As she continued his work, Brad was surprised his cock was once again beginning to stir.

“I think you need to work on my front, slave,” said Brad. “Yes, Master,” Jenny said, as she lifted her hips to allow him to flip over. Brad’s erect cock positioned directly below Jenny’s pussy. “Lower yourself,” Brad said. Jenny immediately dropped herself onto his cock until fully impaled. “Fuck me, slave,” Brad said. Jenny began to piston up and down on his cock, a low moan escaping from her lips, her vacant eyes staring straight ahead.

Brad savored the sight of his completely obedient and controlled sister bobbing up and down on his cock. He reached up to massage and tweak her tits, eliciting another, more urgent moan. “Slave, repeat until I tell you to stop: ‘I am a pleasure unit, programmed to serve your every desire.’” Jenny instantly began to repeat as ordered, her voice becoming more and more strident as her excitement increased. After several minutes, Brad simply said, “Come.” Jenny’s body began to vibrate and spasm as she cried out in ecstasy. Brad climaxed as well, depositing another load of spunk deep inside his slave.

As Jenny slowly came to a halt, she sat motionless with Brad’s cock deep inside her, her eyes still wide and vacant, but still repeating her mantra as instructed. “Stop speaking, slave,” Brad said. He then reached over to grab the touchpad, and hit the “return” button.

As before, Jenny mechanically stood up and collected her belongings, then marched back up to the cabin. Brad followed her as she did, mesmerized by her nude body’s halting, mechanical movements. As Jenny passed into the bedroom and Brad heard the door to the shower close, he dropped to the couch, exhausted. “I think I need a sexy chef to prepare my dinner,” Brad smiled, reaching idly for the touchpad.