The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new town, a new beginning

Chapter 1

It was going to come good, Jessica was sure. At 33, she was more than aware that her life was going nowhere. It had been so different 16 years ago, when she was in her penultimate year in high school. She had been doing decent in a school and was cheerleading captain. Then, she had gotten dead drunk one night at a party. A few months later, Jessica was all alone in the hospital cradling her newborn daughter. Her parents had been so upset, with her and each other, when they had initially found out when the bulge was too much to hide. They had kicked her out and Jessica had had to quit school and find a way to make ends meet.

Thankfully, she was still blessed with her natural beauty and she found countless modelling gigs over the next couple of years. She had been an avid dancer and tough rugby player in her middle school days, and, added to the fact that she had been a cheerleader for much of her high school life, it had taken barely a year post-delivery for her to get her body back to its usual sexy state. Jessica’s natural wavy brownish hair, sulty latina looks, gorgeous complexion, the even silky tan, 34D cups and an ass to match made her a perfect candidate for a lingerie model. It was only a matter of time though, before her daughter grew into a beautiful young woman herself. Jessica had been scrimping and saving all along, and she had finally saved up enough to bring them to a new town, where Jasmine, now almost 17, would be able to attend a private school. And they would be able to get that fresh start they wanted.

Jasmine was glad to finally leave town, she had hated living there. She loved her mother with all her heart, and comfortingly put her hand on her mother’s shoulder in front, then sat back on the backseat of the car. Jasmine had her mother’s gorgeous looks. With budding C cup perky breasts, platinum blonde—obviously from her father, whoever he was—hair, she was just as beautiful as her mother. Her fair complexion contrasted to her mother’s tan but she did have equally smooth skin and long “humpable” legs, as she was often told.

“Stuls college.” Jasmine absently said to herself. It was her first day at school and her mother’s first day at work too. She was actually pleased with their situation, her mother was going to be working in the school as well. Jessica had not told Jasmine this, but her school fees required some serious complementing. Jessica had told the principal that she did use to dance and play tough rugby, and it could be seen that her lithe body was still in excellent shape. The principal had kindly offered her the job of physical education teacher which she gladly accepted. “It wouldn’t be that hard.” she had thought to herself. It was not offically Jessica’s first day of work though, that was tomorrow. Today, she was just due to meet and get to know the rest of the staff. “Enjoy your first day, honey! I’ll see you later!” Jessica kissed Jasmine goodbye.

“Ah, Miss Smulders.” Jessica was in the vice-principal’s office. It was much unlike the public schools that her daughter, and she herself, had previously attended. The school certainly spared no costs on casual comforts of their staff, and the vice-principal’s office was almost as posh as the principal’s. “Good morning, Mr Stone!” Jessica tried her best to sound chirpy despite the intimidating sight of the fat man seated behind the table. She felt almost like a schoolgirl being reprimanded. “Well, its certainly nice to have someone like you around campus, you see, we don’t have many young teachers around.” he continued. Jessica was unsure how to react to this, and she awkwardly gave a smile and thanked him. Jasper Stone was however, not done with her. He casually walked over to a nearby cabinet, and took something out. Jessica curiously stared at his open palm when he had taken his seat behind the desk again. “Is that a medal? Looks so rusty.. Is it for me?” she wondered to herself. It seemed like there was a dark black spot on his hand, such was the extent of what appeared to be rust on the weirdly shaped object. Jessica felt her mind fogging up and all she could remember was a voice saying, “You are mine.”

Jasper Stone was delighted. “See this, well, this is a complicated and long story to tell. Which, I have no interested in telling you of course. All you need to know is that the moment you fell into that trance, the first person whose voice you heard would be your master forever. In other words, you will always do exactly as I say from now on.” he said matter-of-factly, openly ogling the naked woman in front of him. Jessica had been asked to strip off all her clothes completely, and the busty woman was standing in the centre of the room with her hands on her head and legs spread wide, a position Stone had referred to as her “neutral position”. Her bare body was completely exposed and she could not hide her look of fear.

“What a fine tan you’ve got, do you do nude tanning?”

“Yes! Sometimes, I mean.”

“Nice, nice. And wow, completely bald down there. Do you shave yourself regularly?”

“Yes! I shaved myself this morning, as I always do daily, and I go for a full body wax every month. I hate body hair, especially pubic hair!”

“So any boyfriend I should know about?”

“No! And I will never get involved with another man after what that bastard did to me 16 years ago.”

“Ah, good. Your daughter’s here too?”

“Yes, please don’t hurt her..”

“You are one fuckable slut, you know that?” Stone said, roughly squeezing her big boobs and rubbing her smooth pussy. Jessica could do nothing in her openly available position as her most intimate areas were casually groped. The naked woman was then told to grab a chair and sit down. “Raise both legs up to your chest in a wide V, yes, mash your boobs a little and keep your knees as straight as possible. Put your arms under your knees and clasp your fingers to lock your legs in that position.” Stone observed the pathetic sight in front of him. The pose left Jessica’s shaved pussy spread wide open, exposing her inner pink clearly. As he searched the cupboards around his desk for something, he spoke to her. “You will not wear underwear at all. In fact, when you go home, throw them all away. No bra and no panties allowed, you must always be available like you are now. Come to work in a bodycon dress and 5 inch high heels. Your dress must leave your arms bare and must only have thin straps. Don’t try to hide that cleavage, and your ass can only just be covered. Ah there we go..” reaching out, he dangled a small tube shaped object into her mouth and told her to lick.

Jessica barely had time to digest the orders he had given her, when Stone suddenly shoved the object deep into her exposed pussy. To her surprise and Stone’s glee, it slid in neatly and she realised it was a vibrator, the sort that was remote controlled. He handed her the remote control. “For the rest of the day until lunch, you will talk about all the dirtiest and more erotic things you can think of doing with a man or a woman. Turn the vibrator on to the maximum, but just before you cum, turn it completely off. Wait there for 3 minutes then repeat. Alright, start!”

Four hours later, Jessica was just beginning to speak graphically about being tied up in the men’s toilet blindfolded between the urinals, and having random men stick their dicks into her open mouth for her to suck. Her voice came in rasped stutters, and her frustration at her constant high arousal was just as apparent as the thin trail of love juice running down one of her buttcheeks. Smiling as he re-entered his office, Stone turned off the camera that had been recording the whole process and unzipped his trousers.