The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new town, a new beginning

Chapter 2

Jasmine hardly saw her mother these days. For some reason, her mother needed to stay late every day and had to leave for work extremely early. She had even been transferred out of gym class, but all her mother had told her was, “I pulled some strings so you will have more time to study and do other things!” Jasmine just took it as her mother trying to do something for her. She did get teased occasionally in school, her mother seemed to not be afraid of flaunting her body in the dresses she now wore. Jasmine did ask her about her new style, but all she got was a “Its easy to change into my exercise clothes, honey!” Jasmine herself was preoccupied with cheerleading activities.

For Jessica, the last month had been hell. Every morning, she was due to wait in Stone’s office way before he reached. Stone’s secretary would be there just as early to ensure that she was not late. She was his sister and was equally fat and repulsive. It was quite common for her to delegate her work to Jessica to finish up late in the night. Naturally, Stone had given Jessica the order that she was to obey whatever Alicia Stone said. Once, Alicia had summoned Jessica back to the office at 1 in the morning. Jessica had had to make up an excuse to her daughter who had woken up despite her mother’s best efforts to quietly leave the house. Even more humiliating for Jessica was the fact that she had to work naked, Alicia had given her orders that her armpits, tits and pussy were not to be covered at all as she laboured through the paperwork on Alicia’s desk.

Alicia gave Jessica a hard slap on her butt today. Jessica would have to go into the dark office, strip naked, place her heels and clothes neatly on a shelf, and kneel in the centre of the room. When Stone arrived, all he had to do was switch on the lights, and there she would be. Jessica would have been waiting for more than half an hour in the dark, kneeling naked and barefoot in his office. Her legs were spread wide, hands on her head and her huge tits thrust out. Today, eyeing the beautiful pouty lips curled into a dirty girl smile, and the usual freshly shaved pussy, Stone quickly fed her his hardening fat cock.

Jessica’s well-worked pussy was sore and she felt extremely dirty. Stone’s cum basically only ended up in two places, as he had instructed. If he came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop. If he came in her pussy, she would have to force it out into a small plastic cup, just like those that would be used to pack sauce in a restaurant. She had her meals in the indoor sports hall, and she would have to add the “sauce” to whatever she was having later in the day. Still naked, Jessica was tying her hair in front of a full body mirror, into the messy bun that Stone always wanted. Turning her body to the side, and staring down her smooth, evenly tanned skin to her right buttcheek, she saw the words that never failed to bring a hard wave of humiliation over her. “Jizzica”, the month-old tattoo said in moderate sized and openly visible black words. The door suddenly opened and Alicia walked in, holding the usual plastic container. Alicia liked doing that, and it never got old for her. Jessica had hurriedly tried to shield her tits and pussy from view. She always got a shock, thinking that it would be someone else. Although her hands barely helped, she sighed and removed them at Alicia’s casual instructions, exposing her body in its entirety. The siblings watched, laughing, as they videoed Jessica squeezing her pussy muscles to eek out every last bit of cum into the container. “Get dressed.” Stone said, and Jessica did not even have time to wipe her inner thighs off.

The stickiness on her thighs and the ever present salty smell was the least of her problems, however. Jessica would teach her classes in the indoor sports hall wearing a one piece teardrop thong and slippers. Both items were bright pink. With her 34Ds and her ample ass, the thong just about covered her nipples and her slit. Her students could clearly see the tattoo on her buttcheek, and the shaven area above her slit. On the first day, she was made to give all her students a speech, wearing the ridiculously skimpy swimsuit and standing in her neutral position. “I need this job desperately to help my daughter. There is this saying that students don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care. And here, I intend to show you exactly how much I care!” Stone had given her instructions that she would periodically lose concentration like a bimbo, and her eyes would rove to guys’ crotches and the girls’ chest or groin. Slut-coughs would normally be easily heard throughout the hall, but the students did not dare to do much else to her. The students were allowed to play any game they liked, and Jessica would regularly do her own stretching or exercising. Her tiny thong would always be soaked through, the small pieces of cloth barely able to absorb any of the ample sweat she would work up. Stone wanted her to keep herself fuckable.

That day, the quarterback, Greg, stayed behind. He was a classmate of Jasmine’s, and had tried hitting on her countless times but had been rejected. Now, he was dating the cheerleading squad captain, Michelle. Michelle was a good friend of Jasmine’s, and she was in the same class as well. Jessica was stretching her arms above her head, and she did not realise Greg was advancing on her from behind. The skimpy thong was secured by a single, flimsy knot. Greg gave it a soft pull and the one-piece fell to the ground, leaving the poor teacher completely naked. “Oh my god.” thought Jessica as she tried to cover herself up. But she could not, she could only stand there in her neutral position. Then, Greg spoke, “Miss Smulders?” he said. And Jessica’s body started moving on its own. It did not take her long to realise that it was all because of Stone’s instructions.

The naked woman kicked off her slippers and turned her body to face Greg, still in her neutral position. It was almost as though the teacher wanted Greg to get a good look at her bare body. Then, she began to do wide jumping jacks. At each peak, with her body spread at its maximum, her legs almost horizontal and her arms almost vertical, she said the words—“I… am… a… fucktoy... slaveslut... your... wish.. is... my... command...” Jessica was horrified. “Did I just say that? Oh my god.” she thought to herself. She was standing in her neutral position again. “Miss Smulders? What did you say? Are you alright?” Greg could not believe his luck. After experimenting with a few orders, such as asking Jessica to run barefoot around the hall and gyrate her smooth bare pussy against his outstretched hand, Greg realised that what the naked woman had told him was true. She was indeed completely servile to him! It did not take him long to have her on her knees sucking his cock. An idea hit him and he told Jessica to take out her phone.

“Mum? What’s up? Mum? OH WHAT THE..?!” Jasmine’s voice trailed off. She had received the text message from her mother to meet her in the sports hall. It took her a while to get there because she had not been there before, her cheerleading practices all took place outdoors. To her horror, she saw her mother completely naked in the middle of the hall. Not only was she not making an effort to cover herself up at all, her hands were on her head and her legs were spread wide as though she was exhibiting herself on purpose. “Oh hey, its you! Hey honey.” Jessica sounded like nothing was out of the ordinary, and walked towards Jasmine in her neutral position. “Mum, what’s going on? What’s Jizzica? You’re naked—” Jasmine broke off. Her mother had snapped back into the position she found her in. “Mum? Mum?” Jasmine said, trying not to stare at her mother’s hairless female centre. “Honey! What are you doing here? I was just about to have lunch, wanna join me?” Jessica was able to speak and move again. “Mum why are you naked??” Jasmine blurted out and Jessica got into her neutral position again.

“She’ll be like this every single time she hears the word naked. At least for now.” came a snide voice and out stepped the huge shadow of vice-principal Stone. “What? What’s going on?” Jasmine was utterly confused. “Here, this will help.” Stone said, stretching out his palm. Jasmine remembered seeing the faint outline of the medal, and then, only the words, “You’re mine.”