The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new town, a new beginning

Chapter 3

Greg had actually called Jasmine there so that he could take a video of her finding her naked mother and use it to humiliate her in school. Then, Alicia, vice-principal Stone’s secretary, had appeared all of a sudden around the corner. He was hastily brought into the office, and Stone had told him everything about what had happened. Then, Stone had asked, “Are you sure this is all you want? Is that enough humiliation? You don’t want it to last longer, to take more?” And that got Greg thinking. “What are you suggesting?” he asked cautiously. It was an understatement to say he left the office with a smile, while Alicia

Now, Jessica stood naked in Stone’s office once again. She had been ordered to put on her dress, and then she and Jasmine walked to the office together in silence. The million questions and pleas they each had had been silenced by an order. “Remove her clothes.” Stone simply said. Jessica had no choice, she would have cried if she could, but all the naked woman could do was reach out for her precious daughter and undress her quickly. Then, the two naked women stood there side by side awkwardly. Stone and Alicia observed the sight. They had very similar features, but Jasmine’s chest was obviously not as well developed as her mother’s. Only slightly shorted than her mother, her skin was flawless too. The contrast in their hair colour and skin tones was also very apparent. That, and that Jasmine did not trim her pussy at all. It was not a huge bush, she was obviously one of those blondes that did not grow much body hair on their body. She was virtually hairless from the neck down aside from the area above her young slit. But the shape of the pubic fluff made it pretty clear that Jasmine, unlike her mother, did not care much for keeping herself shaved there. It gave Stone an idea.

“So.. This is a weird situation isn’t it? You can all speak, but softly please.” Stone said.

“Please don’t hurt my daughter, I’ll do anything.” Jessica pleaded. “You’ll do anything anyway!” laughed Alicia and Stone did not bother saying anything.

“What’s going on? Please let us go!” Jasmine said, tears in her eyes. “Oh please, no tears. I have control over whatever you do, whatever you say, whatever you think. I think that’s as clear as I can put it. And no, we’ve got too much planned out for you two to let you go.” Stone said.

“Are you a virgin?” Stone asked Jasmine. “No.. Not since I was 14..” she answered and Stone smiled. He handed Jessica a thin cane, and gave them instructions while he searched for his camera. “Slutty mother punishes hot daughter for not being clean” and “Mummy helping me to shave”, he would label the videos later, to join his collection. “Working naked”, “Hot slut keeping cum for later” and “Dirty teacher begging to lick pussy”, those were just some of the videos he already had. He and Alicia were extremely careful not to get their faces in any of the videos, just like for the latter, in which a naked Jessica was made to beg Alicia to let her lick her pussy. Alicia not being a lesbian, Jessica’s “desperate pleas” were rejected, and Alicia’s face was blurred out throughout the video.

The next day, it was the quarter finals of the high school football league. The Stuls team had just come off a narrow and tough victory, and they returned to their changing rooms to find Jasmine there. Completely naked, she was standing in front of the lockers, one hand squeezing her left boob and the other violently rubbing her freshly shaved pussy. “Greg..” she said, “Greg.. I’m sorry.. I just couldn’t stop think about you.. I’m such a bitch for rejecting you.. I’ll do anything as long as you stick your big hard cock in me..” Greg was delighted, and soon the entire team was all over the poor cheerleader. It was a perfect reward for their hard-fought victory. Later that night, she emerged, covered in sticky cum all over, and she walked naked across the deserted field, unable to cover herself up, until she reached her mother’s car. Jessica had of course been ordered to wait there through the match, to pick her well-fucked naked daughter up after.

Just like her mother, Jasmine’s choice of clothing changed drastically. Of course, all her underwear was banned and thrown away as well. She was only allowed to wear tiny tank tops, showing much of her budding cleavage. Her arms were always bare as well, and the straps were equally tiny. Tight hot shorts or “microskirts”, too short and too tight to be called a mini, were her bottoms. She could decide on the shoes she wore, but her clothing from her head to her toe, were all in bright, almost slutty, colours. Michelle, having heard about what had happened after the quarter final, had confronted Jasmine in class one day. It had ended with Jasmine shouting, “I was just horny! And there were so many guys there. Where else could I have gotten the hard cocks I needed?” Naturally the rest of their classmates heard, and from then on Jasmine lost, not only her good friend, but also the rest of the new friends she had in the class.

Plenty of new videos were added to Stone’s collection as the days went by. In school, Jessica had been ordered to called everyone sir or ma’am in Greg’s class and in return, she would be addressed by name. Even though it was just one class, to her, the humiliation was strong enough to make her blush every time she spoke to the teenagers in that subservient, respectful manner. Jasmine was added back into the physical education class. It was even more humiliating to have to address her daughter as “ma’am”, a humiliation that much of the class obviously enjoyed witnessing. Jasmine was equally mortified to have to participate in this aspect of her mother’s humiliation. The class was not aware yet, but Jessica had been instructed to obey anyone who gave her an instruction in the class. Michelle had disliked the skimpily clad teacher all along, and the incident with Jasmine definitely made matters worse. One day, Jessica had to make an announcement. “Sirs and ma’ams, I would like to request for your help. I have not been performing up to expectations, and the school management has given me an ultimatum. I need the complete set of signatures from a single class on a petition by the end of the year, for me to stay on here. Please, I need this and I’m willing to do anything to get those signatures..” Jessica, in her usual one piece teardrop thong and slippers and in her neutral position, trailed off perfectly as she had been ordered to. It was an understatement to say that Michelle was delighted when she heard that.

“Jessica.” Michelle said. “Yes, ma’am?” Jessica tentatively ventured. “I think you should continue the rest of the lesson naked. We all can see you keep your pussy smoothly shaved and your tits are practically bulging out of those tiny teardrops. It can’t hurt to just expose those nips and that slutty slit.” Michelle said, to gasps from the class. Jessica, however, replied politely, with a “Of course ma’am” to the shock of the rest of the class. In a fluid, single motion, the thong was removed and the young teacher was naked again. There was a stunned silence, then Michelle, emboldened, continued, “And I think you should strip your daughter too, since she loves taking off her clothes anyway!” Jasmine had been standing in a corner at the back of the class, and was lost for words. Of course, ma’am.” came the reply from Jessica, and Jasmine could only watch, teary-eyed, as her mother advanced toward her. Michelle, who was of course unaware of any of what happened with Stone, turned and said menacingly to Jasmine, “You wouldn’t want your mother to be sacked would you?”

The class was practically cheering as the busty teacher stripped her daughter down. It became apparent soon that Jasmine had no underwear on under the clothes and Michelle, delighted, shouted, “Of course she’s going commando! Bet she does it everyday! What a slut!” In no time at all, the two naked women stood side by side, their cleanly shaved pussies in clear view of the class. What really got the class going was the fresh tattoo on Jasmine’s left buttcheek, “Jizzmine”, it said, and when the two beautiful women stood together, their tattoos stood out proudly next to each other. “Oh my god! Is it a thing you two sluts do? Jizzica and Jizzmine, what kinky nicknames!” Michelle mercilessly continued to loud laughter. It made it even worse when Jessica answered with, “Yes ma’am, we love being called those names, especially when we use them on each other when we’re in the 69 position.” The naked women could only stand there as the class got a good laugh at the revealing of their incestuous lesbian sex, and it sounded nothing like they had been forced into it.

“Spank Jizzmine, she’s been a naughty slut!” Michelle said, “Did you know she fucked my boyfriend and the whole football team? It takes a slut to raise a slut, huh!” Jessica and Jasmine had been well trained with regard to spankings, they had done plenty of role playing in Stone’s office. “Yes ma’am.” came the usual answer from Jessica. Jasmine automatically bent over at the waist, her knees rigidly straight and her legs spread slightly. “Oh look! It looks like the sluts are familiar with this.” someone from the audience said. Jessica proceeded to spank Jasmine. The way Stone liked their spankings was different though, and they did the same for the watching class. Jessica slapped her daughter as hard as she could, her hand horizontal across the middle of Jasmine’s perky butt, but she did not remove her hand from her daughter’s ass. She slowly shifted her hand across her daughter’s smooth skin until it reached her young pussy, and proceeded to rub it for five seconds. Occasionally, she was supposed to insert a finger or two right into her daughter’s lovehole as well. Then, they were allowed to continue with the spankings. It was such a beautiful performance that the class let them continue for a full 20 minutes, and Jasmine’s butt was beet red by then.

Greg had been telling vice-principal Stone about the new developments everyday, and to make things easier, after that day, Stone allowed the two sluts to obey Greg’s orders. The first thing that Greg had ordered them to do was to obey everyone in the class, although for Jessica it had been the case all along already. The classmates were still unaware of this, except that Michelle had threatening told Jasmine the next day that if she did not listen to them, they would not sign on her mother’s petition. The petition was, of course, fictitious, but it gave the class a reason to believe why the two women were being so servile. The high school students were determined to keep the “arrangement” relatively low profile, but they did find ways to humiliate Jasmine whenever they could. Some of her classmates would occasionally get her to come over and pick up things they dropped on the floor, and Jasmine, bending over at the waist with her knees straight as usual, would be openly fondled on her pantyless shaved pussy under her tiny skirts. When other teachers were in the class things would generally be rather normal though. Sometimes Jasmine was made to give the boys blowjobs in various places around the school, and she felt strangely lucky that that was all the sexual contact they wanted.

Jessica was made to dye her hair the same shade of platinum blonde as her daughter. Stone had wanted her to look as similar to her slut partner as possible, and Jasmine’s classmates had cheered when they saw the new look Jessica. Physical education class was now more of a demonstration of lesbian sex. The naked women were the only people in the sports hall who did anything physically exhausting, but they definitely were dead tired at the end of the lesson. There were competitions between the two, and the students would bet on them. The barefooted naked blondes had running competitions, leg flexibility (which was just spreading in the air) competitions, jumping jacks competitions, but the one the class loved the most was the cumming competition, where the winner fucked herself to orgasm first. The loser of the day would have to spank the other. More often than not, a full on pussylicking was wanted, and the contrast in their skin tone seemed to make the scene all the more erotic. Sometimes, drinks were purposely poured on the floor, and the naked women had to clean using only their tongues. Jessica and Jasmine both felt like dogs beside each other, desperately lapping up at the liquid, on all fours with their butt stuck high in the air and their legs spread slightly.

In the nights, Jasmine stayed back to finish up her classmates’ homework, and her mother did Alicia’s work. Both stayed in Stone’s office, working naked as per Alicia’s instructions. Jasmine’s classmates and the rest of the teachers were equally unaware of this, of course. They usually got home very late, and they would sleep naked in a tight 69 position, mouth to pussy. On the few occasions that they had finished up work extremely late, they huddled together on the floor in the office in a similar manner, trying to build some warmth to compensate for their lack of clothes. They would get up early in the morning, and use the school showers to bathe and shave and change. They were to bathe and shave each other, regardless of whether it was at home or in school. When one of them was “cleaning” the other, the one being “cleaned” would only be able to stand there in the neutral position. It was more humiliating when they did it in the school shower, there was always the fear of getting caught in the middle of the obscene act. “It is crucial,” Stone had said, “You sluts must always keep each other clean and looking fuckable. That is why your partner will clean you, in order to make sure no area is left uncleaned.” And that they did, they would always wash deep inside each other’s pussies. Then, they would get ready for another day of fresh humiliation.

The most humiliating day was probably the day that Jessica was forced to bring the “Slutty mother punishes hot daughter for not being clean” and “Mummy helping me to shave” videos by Greg. Jessica had been told to steal them from Stone’s office, unknown to Stone.

Jessica was told to project it onto a screen in the indoor sports hall, and the two naked women stood nearby in the neutral position, dreading what was to come. Jasmine’s classmates watched, enthralled, as “Slutty mother punishes hot daughter for not being clean” played first.

Jasmine was sitting on the sofa in Stone’s office, masturbating. Her fingers were still clumsy at that point of time, but it did not matter to the audience, she seemed to be frigging herself pretty well. Then, in walked an equally naked, then-brunette, Jessica, holding a cane. “What the fuck is that?” she shouted. “Oh mummy!” Jasmine replied, appearing totally surprised, “I’m sorry, I was just too horny! I need a hard cock you see, and its just me and you in the house..” Jessica seemed confused, and said, “No! That’s good, pumping your own pussy is always good when you are too slutty to attract a man to fuck you for the day. I’m talking about that huge disgusting bush!”

“Mummy, I’m sorry! I know I’m a dirty girl..” Jasmine looked like she was about to cry.

“Yes you are! How are you going to clean up the cum that sprays into that disgusting forest? Then you will be wasting precious time washing that hair instead of finding someone new to fuck!” Jessica said authoritatively.

“Yes mummy..”

“Darling, you and I are born sluts, you know that right? We live to fuck, so we must make sure we are always clean and ready to fuck! Or else how are you going to control your horniness? You need to fuck as many people as you can!”

“Yes mummy!” Jasmine chirped, her hand gravitating towards her lightly shaded bush and beyond. It was apparent she could not control herself and was trying to rub her pussy again. “You know how it works though, right, Jizzmine? Get into position.”

Jasmine was clearly upset. “But mummy, can I cum first? Please, I’m so close..”

“NO. Into position now!” Jasmine glared at her mother, and licked her fingers clean, making a “tut” sound. Then, she stood up, moved a little away from the sofa, and bent over. Bending over at the waist, her legs spread slightly, it was the first time that Jasmine had assumed the “spanking position”. Jessica, of course, proceeded to cane her daughter a few times, then use her bare hands to smack the poor girl’s butt. She never failed to rub her daughter’s pussy as she had been taught to after each stroke. Jasmine would also let out a moan like a slut in heat after each stroke.

And then there was the second video. Jessica came into view first, humming, her arms raised high into the air. She was holding some shaving cream and a razor. Jasmine was standing in her neutral position, with her head bowed. Both beautiful women were still completely naked and barefoot. Jessica came over to her and said, “Mummy is going to teach you how to keep your body clean, and fuckable.” Jessica placed the items on a small table nearby, and stroked herself all over. “See, Jizzmine, you must be like me. I’m so smooth! Men will just want to touch you everywhere, and their cock can slide in easily into your wet pussy.” she demonstrated by slowly inserting 2 fingers into her own pussy. “And then, if they don’t want to squirt on your face, they can squirt in your pussy! But you and I both know that sometimes when they squirt into your fuckhole, some leaks out. If it leaks onto your thighs, that’s ok because you can scoop it up and eat it. But if it squirts into your bush, then some might get stuck and it will be wasted! You don’t want to waste any drop of cum, right?” Jasmine shook her head vehemently. “Exactly! And another thing is, if we want people to fuck us, we must clean ourselves well. That means when a man’s cum sticks in that hair, we need to waste more time cleaning it out because the next man we see may not want to fuck us if he feels that sticky cum from someone else! And then what would we do? We would have to fuck ourselves in the night again because we would have gotten too little cocks and relief!” Jasmine nodded, looking as though she understood, rubbing her hairless armpits gently. “Yes dear, I know you’re lucky enough to barely have any hair on your body, but still, look at me! Don’t you like being so smooth and fuckable?” Jessica said, “Unfortunately, I can’t demonstrate on myself because I’m already completely shaved. I do it everyday, and from now on you should too! Go for a full body wax regularly too.” Jessica bent down, and Jasmine remembered being able to feel her mother’s breath on her slightly moist pussylips.

“Ok, sit!” Jessica said, gesturing at the sofa. Jasmine sat at the edge of the sofa, her legs spread almost horizontal. “I need to air out my pussy!” the girl said, “Its just so wet.” Jessica looked delighted and said, “That’s my girl, always needing and ready for some cock, huh?” Jessica sprayed shaving cream on the area above Jasmine’s slit, and told her daughter to watch as she gently and thoroughly shaved the area. Then, daughter attentively observed her mother’s expert hands working on her pussylips. Jessica would lightly pull out the little flaps, in order to completely shave off all the hair on the sides of the slit. Jessica checked her daughter’s asshole but there was no hair around there. She remembered being totally repulsed, it was the first time she had any remotely sexual contact with Jasmine.

Then, Jasmine was told to stand again. Jasmine automatically stood in her neutral position, and Jessica felt her body all over. She seemed satisfied, and said, “See, Jizzmine honey, you are just so fuckable right now! Go on, touch yourself.” Jasmine made a good act of being shocked at how good her freshly shaved pussy felt, and appeared to not be able to control herself from roughly rubbing it. One hand on her tit, and the other working on her smooth female centre, she came, as she had been instructed to, in a minute. “Can I lick your pussy, mummy? Then you can lick mine! I’m just still so horny..” she pleaded to her mother. Jessica smiled, and said, “Of course, that’s my girl!” The camera panned down to focus on Jessica’s right buttcheek, and specifically, her tattoo.