The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New World Comics and Collectibles: Lady Devil — A Mad Libby Tale

SYNOPSIS:

A comics and collectibles shop owner uses the power of the Weaver’s Mad Libby to recreate women in the image of the characters that populate his walls and shelves.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

ELIAS STONE

If everything works as planned, the girl that’s stepping up to the counter — my very first female customer at my brand new shop A New World Comics and Collectibles — will look and act a whole lot differently when she steps away from the counter.

I’d heard tales of this magical website that granted wishes.

I didn’t believe it was true, but hey, worth checking out. I mean, imagine if someone told you that you could be a superhero (or a super villain if that’s your thing). Wouldn’t you jump at the chance?

I know I would. And if it were as simple as just checking out some website?

Oh. Hells. Yeah.

One of the sections, some kind of fill-in-the-blank mechanism, just needed a name and you could fill in the rest.

And I plan on filling in the rest.

And maybe filling out the rest, when applicable.

When this tiny blonde slip of a girl steps up to the counter with a statue of Lady Devil, my heart skips a beat. Not only is that statue a decent first sale, at a cost of more than fifty or sixty comic books at retail price, I’m inspired to reshape her to match this pseudo-devilish visage.

First, the sale though and then, once that’s been accomplished, the redrawing of reality.

“Is this all?” I ask.

She nods and I take her credit card. The name listed on it is Adalyn Graham. I run the card for the amount and present her with the receipt. She’s nearly ready to step away, to step out of my spider’s web, so I stop her by saying,“If you wouldn’t mind answering a few questions for me, as a small business owner and a new one at that, a couple moments of your time would be invaluable to me.”

I can see that she’s still determined to bolt, apparently uninterested in helping a new small business owner out, so since she seems to like high-priced items, I sweeten the pot. “Anyone who completes the survey gets a twenty percent off coupon for their next visit. And really, it’s like maybe three minutes max.”

Coupon — gets them every time.

Or at least this time, seeing as this is my first time.

But hey, that’s a one-hundred percent effective rate, isn’t it?

“Okay, some of the routine stuff first. Is your name Adalyn Graham as I saw on your credit card?”

Her reply is soft-spoken, “Yes.”

I copy that information into the site to set up a recurring string of prompts:

Adalyn Graham is __________________

I realize she’s a bit fidgety. I bet she wasn’t trying to escape me or my shop, she probably just doesn’t like being outside of the safety of her home and since, the Lady Devil statue is retail sale only and going for insane markups online, she ventured out solely to secure it. I can remedy her insecurity quickly with a simple statement.

Adalyn Graham is completely at ease while in New World Comics and Collectibles, is open and friendly with its proprietor Elias Stone, and would love to answer any and all of his questions fully and honestly.

ADALYN GRAHAM

This new shop is nice. It’s a couple towns over from where I go to school, but it’s new, it’s clean, and it’s well-organized. The last bit helped me to quickly find the Lady Devil statue I came in for. Online it’s going for six to as much as ten times retail price. When I saw it on the shop’s website, I’d hoped the owner wasn’t the kind of guy to jack up prices too high to gouge fans.

The owner seems eager. Too eager. He hawkishly watches me from the moment I enter to the moment I’m standing in front of him at the counter, only periodically looking away to do something on his tablet.

As soon as he starts to ring me up, I’m ready to leave. I’m anxious because I don’t want him to realize that he could charge me so much more for the statue. So, when he asks me “Is this all?” I nod and quickly extend my credit card out to him.

He runs it through an attachment on his tablet and has me sign a receipt.

I’m ready to make a mad dash for the door with my booty tucked under my arm, but he strikes up a conversation. “If you wouldn’t mind answering a few questions for me, as a small business owner and a new one at that, a couple moments of your time would be invaluable to me.”

The longer I’m in here, the more likely he is to realize his error in not price-gouging. I try to flash him a “thanks, but no thanks” look and he continues talking to me as if I didn’t.“Anyone who completes the survey gets a twenty percent off coupon for their next visit. And really, it’s like maybe three minutes max.”

Okay, here’s the thing. I absolutely love a deal. Could I maybe have bought this statue online and afforded it? Sure, but it would’ve cut into my discretionary (aka fun) budget a lot harder than this straight-up retail price. And now, this guy who seems willing to be honest and upfront with his sales, wants to give me a discount? I’m sure there’ll be more statues I’ll want for my collection down the line. I figure why not? What do I have to lose?

It could all be a ploy to get to spend more time with a woman or a ploy to hook me as a return customer. Either way, I make out in the end.

“Okay, some of the routine stuff first. Is your name Adalyn Graham as I saw on your credit card?”

I say, “Yes.”

And he starts to type.

And type.

My stomach flutters because the amount of typing plants the idea that he’s realized his mistake and he’s going to void my Lady Devil statue purchase altogether, but then —

A serene calm washes over me.

Answering his questions seems like the greatest thing I could do right now.

If he were to ask me about how he should have priced the statue, I’ll let him know everything. I just somehow find myself to currently be in a very truth telling sort of mindset. He seems nice, after all.

ELIAS STONE

It works. It totally works. Her fidgeting stops and her face shifts to a soft look of trust.

Well, the skeptic in me pauses my internal celebration, it maybe just looks like it works. To truly know, I’d have to ask her a question that she might not normally answer honestly.

“So, Adalyn, how often do you masturbate?”

“One to two times a week.”

Holy shit. It does work. She didn’t hesitate or seem weirded out by a very personal question.

“So…” I say looking around the shop, but then looking down at the statue box, “What do you like about Lady Devil?”

“She’s hot. In every sense of the word. She’s beautiful, powerful, sexual in ways I could only dream of being, and unafraid.”

“Let’s break that down. Tell me, what’s one specific thing that’s hot about her?“ I ask, poised to enter her response.

“I love her extra long, midnight black hair. Everyone assumes something when they see that I’m a blonde. I’m much rather be raven-haired and mysterious, than blonde and assumed to be stupid.”

Adalyn Graham is raven-haired with a style that matches that of Lady Devil.

ADALYN GRAHAM

I’m surprised this guy had to ask why I like Lady Devil. I think it’s clear to anyone with eyes that we share a hairstyle. From the very first moment I became aware of the character, with the first issue, I’ve styled my long black hair to match hers. Of course, the character is statuesque, even when not in statue form, whereas I usually add “and a half” to my height to appear taller. I wish I had the courage to cosplay as her, but with my body as it is, and with her costume being so… revealing… I just don’t think that’s a match made in heaven. Or hell. You know, because she’s a devil.

ELIAS STONE

I have to tell myself not to laugh when I see the girl in front of me now sports wavy black hair as long as she is tall. Clearly, something has to be fixed, eventually… I’d still like to follow her lead for as long as possible.

“What else?” I ask.

“What else do I think is hot about Lady Devil? Well, there’s her —”

I can’t help but interrupt. “Body?!?”

“I was actually going to say her personality.”

“Okay. Fine. Pretend I don’t know anything about Lady Devil and describe her personality to me. What adjectives would you use?”

“Oh. Wow. Great question. Bold, seductive, intelligent, naughty, and sexually adventurous, for starters.”

I type as she talks.

Adalyn Graham is bold, seductive, intelligent, naughty, and sexually adventurous.

ADALYN GRAHAM

I’m feeling naughty and the only man in sight is the owner of this comic book shop. Oh well, beggars can’t be choosers.

“You know,” I say, sizing him up. “I never got your name.”

He smiles. “It’s Elias.”

I make my voice as close to a moan as possible. “Elias. Mmm. Did you know that’s my favorite name?”

“I didn’t. Is that true?”

I want to say “Yes” to continue my seduction, but instead, I impulsively say, “No” instead. I add, “It’s Nathaniel.”

He smiles again, like he expected me to be honest. I wonder what exactly is going on here? And what does he keep typing into that tablet of his? Suffice it to say, it’s not all natural and my curiosity is piqued.

ELIAS STONE

Nathaniel, huh?

I would’ve pegged her for an “Angel” type. Or maybe “Lucien.”

“What adjectives would you use to describe Lady Devil physically?”

“Tall, sleek, curvy, and big-breasted. Do you like big-breasted women, Elias? I’d imagine, surrounded by all of these heroines and villains, you’d lean towards the big-breasted type.”

She runs a finger up and down her shirt to draw my attention to her modest breasts, but I’ve gotta tell you, while I never believed it before “work with what you’ve got” is an effective technique if you know how to work it. I don’t know what part of her newfound bold, seductive, intelligent, and naughty personality is driving her, but even as just a small, extremely long-haired girl in jeans and a t-shirt, the way she’s looking at me and the way she’s moving, I’m incredibly turned-on. I think she’s about to become even more my type once I plug in her new responses.

Adalyn Graham is tall, sleek, curvy, and big-breasted.

ADALYN GRAHAM

The fact that he hasn’t fallen prey to my considerable charms and manipulations, physical and otherwise, tells me one of two things.

One — He’s not into women.

Two — I’m not being clear enough with my intentions, because some men take hints like they take knives — they usually get killed.

The way he’s looking up and down my long body and lingering on my proud breasts, I’m thinking it must be number two.

“Question,” I say, “do you have the keys to the front door?”

“Well, yeah. I own the place.”

I’m learning he definitely doesn’t take hints. “So you could lock it, if you wanted.”

“Of course.”

Wow. His hint IQ might be zero. Time to be blunt as fuck.

“So if a girl,” I say, raising my hand to avoid any potential confusion, then continue, “wanted to fuck you, you could lock the door to make sure we weren’t interrupted?”

He nearly drops his tablet as he searches both of his pockets for his keys.

He should count his lucky stars that he’s the only man in sight and I just happen to be feeling so naughty.

ELIAS STONE

Wow. She looks amazing, but if I’m going to fuck a girl who looks like Lady Devil, I really want to fuck a girl who looks like Lady Devil.

I decide to, unprompted by a suggestion from her, add a new statement to her ongoing and changing description.

Adalyn Graham is always in an outfit that perfectly matches Lady Devil’s wardrobe.

God bless her red leather assless chaps giving me a perfect view of the matching red leather thong as she turns around in front of me. I had a reasonable appreciation for Lady Devil’s design, but now that I see it live and in the flesh, I owe her creator all of the props in the world. Adalyn is a thing of perfect sensual beauty, barely covered in strategically placed red leather. The red leather boots cover the most flesh as they go all the way up her calves and just past her knees. The aforementioned chaps, something I always thought to be too “cowboy” to go with the rest of her ensemble, yield a stunning view of her ass and crotch. Her top, if what she’s wearing actually constitutes one in definition, is basically three intersecting belts — two looping over her shoulders and one crossing to (barely) cover her nipples. Basically, she’s sex personified, but what do you expect from a succubus trying to make amends for her evil deeds by seducing and debasing, degrading, demeaning, and dishonoring bad guys?

It’s my understanding that the creator intended that each of those D’s represents a D of her cup size. I don’t have sisters and the largest bra size from my limited pool of exes was a C. I don’t even know if a bra the size of quadruple D is a real thing or a comic book creation, but hey, I’m not about to discount the dynamic display of décolletage standing in front of me.

ADALYN GRAHAM

There’s only one problem I have with nerds. Yes, they tend to be tender and considerate lovers, but when you look and dress like a comic book lady brought to life off the page, they spend a lot of time open-mouth gawking. I basically have to grab them by the dick and pull them to me, then guide them in me, if I want them to fuck me. Thankfully, that’s not something I have a problem with.

My new friend Elias is already quite excited, so it’s not hard to find and grip his impressive cock. I slip to my knees and slip my tits out from their confining straps. In seeing my girls freed, he somehow finds a way to get even harder. I encircle his rigid meat with my insane valley of soft and supple titflesh. This is definitely a fantasy come true for him, but this is just foreplay for me. The great thing about this outfit I wear is the easy access it allows to all of my favorite body parts. I unsnap my leather thong, dropping it to the ground and, now that I know that Elias is as hard as he could possibly get, I pull him down to the ground on top of me, guiding him into my wet and waiting hole. I adore having a dick inside me. It’s a benefit of how I look and dress that I don’t ever seem to be lacking interested cock. Being sexually adventurous like my look-sake means that I’ve fucked in the most interesting locations. This is my first time on a comic book shop floor. I know that, in his excitement, my partner won’t last long, so I position myself for maximum pleasure. He hits my g-spot and, by the time I see he’s about to blow, I’m tipping into my own orgasm.

Sated, I sheath my tits behind their belts again and prepare to leave.

ELIAS STONE

You haven’t lived until you’ve fucked a comic book character brought to life.

I have one last question for Adalyn before she leaves. “What would you do with the powers and abilities of Lady Devil?”

“I’d do exactly what she does. I’d remove evil from the world, one sexual conquest at a time.”

Having given the right answer, I help her out on that front.

Adalyn Graham is in possession of all the powers and abilities of the comic book character Lady Devil.

“Will I see you again, Adalyn?”

“Please,” she says, turning back to me, “call me Lady Devil. And if you see me again, that means you’ve done wrong, so… you’d better hope not.”

She winks and blows me a kiss.

I watch her leave, going out into the world. I wonder what people will think when they see her. I pity the villainous types that cross her, though I’m also more than a little jealous of the experience they’ll have just before they shuffle off of the mortal coil because a non-powered Adalyn was easily the best sex I’ve ever had.

I might just have to make myself immortal and do something to get caught by her someday.

Not yet, though.

I don’t know all of the limitations of this site and I’d rather not press my luck.

I do believe a lot more experimentation is necessary.

I can’t wait until my next customer comes through…