The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New World

Captains log 3091, not exactly sure why I am still keeping a log of our travels, chances are we will never return to earth or anyone will ever find it. My crew and I have been in space for 15 years now, in what started out as a journey to a new planet that was said to be able to sustain life as our planet used to. Shortly after takeoff the ship was pulled into a black hole that opened from nowhere, and we found ourselves coming out the other side with no idea where we were, or how to get back on course. That was 13 years ago, and I fear that we will never find signs of life, or even a place to call home other than the ship we now inhabit.

“Captain Julia,I think you may want to see this.” says Stacy as she stares at her computer screen. “What is it I ask” walking towards her. “I am picking up a vessel of some kind, and it is very large, possibly even a freighter”.How very strange I think to myself as I approach the terminal, but sure enough Stacy was right, there it was just as clear as day. “Open communications with the vessel, and see if they respond” I say, and Stacy gets to work. Meanwhile other members of the crew start gathering around us, hoping to see what is going on. “Captain, they have replied, and they would like us to dock so we can meet” said Stacy. Putting my guard up, I realized how strange that was, hailing a vessel and having them invite us to board before they even knew who we were, or what we wanted. Little did I know, how strange indeed this whole thing really was... However the thought of getting off the ship we had been living on for the last 15 years did seem so nice and exciting that there was no way we could turn down the offer! So I had Stacy respond back that we would be docking and accepting their offer. Smiling Stacy turned back around and got to work.

I had the most of the crew begin the docking process, while the rest of us prepared to board the ship. We put on our space suits and helmets until we could verify the air was breathable, and it was safe. Once we were docked the bay doors were opened and we ventured on to the other ship. “Captain, the air appears to be stable, and very breathable” said Gina, so we all pulled our helmets off and tested the air. Very clean feeling in the lungs, after the stale air on our own ship that had been cleaned over and over for the last 15 years. Silence filled the air, and there appeared to be no one around. Just as I was starting to get concerned that we made a mistake I could hear the footstepscoming towards us, and rounding the corner in front of us several people all wearing the same uniform walking in unison approached us. “Welcome” the woman in the front said, “I am Brandy, and I was given orders to meet with you and get you prepared to meet with our captain” Smiling I stepped forward offering my hand in freindship but Brandy stepped back in fearand said “Please refrane from any contact until after sterilization process as been finished.” Confused I stepped back and replied ok. “Please follow us, and we can get the process started” said Brandy. We all started walking, and I had a chance to study their matching outfits better. It appeared to be a full body stocking, with a white leotard over the top of it, topped off with heels, and a collar that appeared to be attached to the body stocking. “What a strange uniform” I say to myself as I follow, even the males were dressed the same way, which made it even stranger to me. Coming to a door at the end of the corridor, Brandy opens it and says, “please take off all your clothes and put them in a pile on the table. Then proceed to the shower, and afterward exit the other side where clean sterilized clothing will be provided for you.” The rest of the boarding crew and I comply and begin stripping out of our clothing, stepping into one of the showers the door closes behind me and the most refreshing shower I have ever had begins. Once it was completed, a door on the other side opens and a voice tells me to step forward, which I do and in the next room there is a strange device that looks like a neck strap to hold prisoners in place. Please place your head in the device the voice says, and suddenly I am filled with fear of what could happen. “Please do not be afraid” the voice says " It is just part of the sterilization process”. So I step forward and put my head in the brace, I hear it clamp closed, and I am unable to move. Suddenly there is a hissing sound, and several sprayers start spewing forth this liquid that looks alot like the body stockings the rest of the strange vessels crew are wearing. The spraying stops, and the neck brace releases, allowing me to look my body over. What a strange substance this is, touching part of my own body. “It feels just like pantyhose” I said, and sure enough, it was soft, silky, and clung to my skin like the most comfortable pair of hose I ever wore. Standing there I was starting to feel quite aroused, and my hand started to drift down towards my sex, and I noticed that the stocking moved enough that my hand could have access. “What the hell” I exclaim as I start to panic “What is this?” reaching up to my neck I try to pull on the body stocking, but there is no seam, there is no way to pull on it, I look at my hands, which are also coated and realize it is attached to me. Suddenly the voice speaks again asking me to relax, and that everything will be explained shortly. “Please proceed to the next table for the rest of your clothing”. Walking across the room I see a table with white leotards laying on it, and heels in different sizes. Taking one of the leotards off the pile I begin to pull it on, but the feeling of arousal is staring to build and I am really starting to want to find a way to please myself. Pushing off the feelings I finish pulling on the leotard, and choose a pair of heels that are my size and put them on. Another door opens at the end of the room, and I walk through it with my heels clicking on the floor. As I pass through the door, the rest of the boarding crew is there with the exception of Molly (my engineer). Brandy is waiting and says " the captain is waiting”. I look around again, and say “what about Molly?” “Oh, don’t worry, she will be along shortly” says Brady smiling as she speaks. We continue walking, and I continue to check out the other crew that we are now dressed like with the exception of the collar. My arousal is still building, but I know this is not the time or place for such activities. Walking into another room, we see a large table, with chairs surrounding it. Turning to leave Brandy says “The captain will be with you shortly”, and with that she is gone, leaving the rest of us to talk. I look at Julie, and say “what do you think so far?” “I dunno” she says, “But I love the new clothing, I haven’t been this aroused in years! Whatever this uniform is made of, I don’t ever want to take it off”. Looking at her, I can’t help but notice that she has one hand down on her sex, rubbing slowly, with a glazed look in her eye’s. “Snap out of it, you know this isn’t the place for that!” I say, and she looks at me with a look of embarassment, and say “Sorry, I don’t know what came over me” Another door opens, and a beautiful blond walks through the door wearing the exact same outfit as us, with a collar attached around her neck.

“Welcome to our home” she says smiling, it has been a long time since we have had any visitors. “I suppose you are confused and have alot of questions for me, and I am more than happy to answer them for you”. “Yes, I said for starters what is up with this clothing? Where are you from? Where are you going to? And why such precaution when we boarded your ship..” “Good questions, one and all” she said, “and we will start at the beginning to make this as simple as possible. Years and years ago, our planet was on the verge of extinction. Disease, and starvation, taking over. We were sent out to find a new planet, or find cures for things we could not solve on our own. That was about 50 years ago! Our government realized that it would probably take many years for us to return, so they made sure we were all teenagers, or children that started this journey. Several years into the trip, we found something. A planet with life, and we thought maybe we had found what we were looking for. Our expedition party decended to the planet, and came back with wonderful news, this planet was not unlike our own home planet, and we could survive. Figuring the crew and I could use some R and R time everyone with the exception of a few people took the shuttle to the surface, and it was truly a beautiful place. Plant life, sunlight, no pollution, and food! We decided to spend a few days on the surface, and investigate further. On the third day, we came across a large pod field and as we approached one of them opened and sprayed a tan sticky liquid on a few members of the crew. Their clothing started disolving and falling off them. Assuming the worst, the rest of the crew backed away, and we watched in silence as the liquid changed to what looked like a body stocking as it dried.” Pausing for a second she breathed softly, and I realized I had unconsciously taken my heels off and was rubbing my feet together slowly enjoying the feeling of the nylon type material covering them. I stopped and put my heels back on quickly, and the captain began talking again. “After the the liquid dried, the three people coated in it, appeared to be fine. They were acting normal, and said that they didn’t feel any different. I then asked them to try and wipe it off, or peel it off of their skin, but no matter how they tried it would not come off. At that point we took them back to the ship for further testing, and they appeared to be acting normal, with the exception that they appeared to be, pardon the way I put it, extremely horny. Our medical examiner looked them over and gave them a clean bill of health, in fact she couldn’t find anything at all wrong with them. They were put into the shower room, and no matter how hard they scrubbed the substance would not come off their skin. We then decided to keep them under observation and gave them some clothes to wear. Once they put them on they begave to get figity, and started complaining about how the clothes were really bothering them and were so constricting. Thinking about this we came up with the solution of a leotard, like the one you yourselves are wearing. That seemed to work, and we decided to go with that for the time. That night one of them got out of the observation room, and was found having mad passionate sex with another crew member, we separated them, and saw that the substance had spread, and was now starting to cover the other crew member who was smiling and happy. Seeing this as a problem we separated this crew member as well and had all we could do to get the original member back in the observation room, as they were in a sex crazed stupor and wanted to keep throwing herself on anyone she could. Once she was back in the room, I noticed that everyone that had touched her had the substance spreading across their skin, and as on the planet, their clothes started disolving and soon they were covered as well. Looks of fear, and happiness on their faces they began to rub themselves and working their way into a crazed sex stupor, and that is when we noticed that the substance would move for them, allowing them to access their sex area with no resistance. fearing the worst we got them into the observation room, and threw in some leotards for them to cover themselves with as well. We continued to observe them and realized the more the got aroused, the more out of control they got, needing to spread it to others, and to please each other. Soon the entire room was in sexual chaos!” The captain stopped talking again, and I realized I was a heated mess, touching myself, and rubbing my body with my hands almost franticly. Getting control, I started to get up, and screamed at the captain “Oh my god, what have you done to us?” She then looked at me, and said " The hose commands us, we remain in mental control with the collar that our medical engineer designed, however the hose still commands us to do its bidding. And there is no way to separate the hose from the host without killing the host. And it does demand that we bring other people in when we find them. It isn’t all bad, we never age, never get sick, and best of all we always are happy and it makes sure we feel good!” “I think I have heard enough I say as I get up, where is my other crew member, we are leaving”. The captain lowers her head and says “she didn’t handle the conversion to well, she lost control and tried to attack one of my crew, we were forced to sedate her and put a collar on her. You will all end up needing a collar, it is just a matter of when”. “No I yell out we are leaving, standing up I start walking towards the door to leave and the rest of my crew follows.” Walking back to the dock, high heels clicking on the floor, I hope the medical bay can do something for us that this crew hadn’t thought of. Everyone back on the shuttle with the exception of our missing crew member we launch and head back to our own ship. Exiting the shuttle, we are met by the other crew members who stare with huge eyes at our uniforms. Walking to my room I ignore the stares and go directly to the shower. And as the captain from the other ship stated, no matter how much I scrubbed the nylon would not come off! Getting out of the shower was tough, all I wanted to do was play with myself, but I knew by what the other captain said that was a very bad idea. I then grabbed some of my own clothes and put them on, however they were so uncomfortable that after about 5 minutes I had to get them back off. Staring at the leotard, I begrugdenly put it back on, and started heading to the medical bay. Halfway there I see another member straddling a crew member that had remained behind in a sexual stuper, pulling them apart I see that the hose is already spreading onto him. The crew member I grabbed turns around on me and starts rubbing all over me, losing control I return the embrace and we end up on the floor touching, feeling, and loosing all control. I reach down to her sex, and she returns the favor, we brings each other to the highest orgasm we have ever felt, and want more! I get up looking for someone else to share with, and all of a sudden the world goes black.