The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Newborn dreams

by Udat

Story codes: mc, mf, la

My wife and I just had our first child. She knows the kind of thing that turns me on, but it’s not necessarily the same as what turns her on (rather the opposite, in some cases!). Back when we got together and I was fantasising, I asked her if she’d let me hypnotise her if I ever learned how (assuring her that I almost certainly never would, which so far at least I haven’t). She said yes at the time—I wish I’d been able to, and that it worked like this, and if it did then here’s what might have happened...

* * *

My wife winced. “These are ridiculous. Feel how heavy they are!”

My wife and I had our first child about six weeks ago. Laura had an emergency caesarean section after some complications during labour, but all came out well and she delivered a beautiful baby boy, Robert, who’s asleep in his cot right now. She’s been breastfeeding him, and right now she was complaining about this in a way that if she’d thought about it was almost designed to distract me from her point—she was holding up one heavy breast, engorged with milk, both of them protruding from the open front of her dress.

Laura is 32, around 5′8″ with shoulder-length dark brown hair. She’s got a lovely smile, a mischievous laugh and the most beautiful pair of eyes I’ve ever seen—usually blue but with a tinge of green or occasionally grey depending on the light (though she gets very cross for some reason if I suggest they’re anything but blue—I’ve never worked out why!). She’s also got a body to die for if you like your women curvy (not fat, curvy). She’s got great skin, a lovely smooth bottom with buttocks that fit nicely in a spread hand and 36D breasts that just make me want to bury my face in them, especially if she’s lying on her back when they tend to point straight at me. Pregnancy only enhanced all this—her bump made me hard every time I looked at it and her breasts went up to a 38E (or something—they were actually bigger than that for a bit!) and started leaking milk. Or occasionally actually jetting it if they’re full enough—she hates that, I love it, I think milky breasts are sexy as hell. Her pussy has a light covering of brown hair and gets wet fairly easily—I love looking at it but sadly she doesn’t like showing it (thinks it’s ugly—I know why she does but it’s just absolutely the opposite of what I think of it), so I don’t get to stare at it the way I want to very much, and I essentially haven’t seen it (never mind touched it) at all for the last couple of months. There might be a good reason for that, but it’s still frustrating at times!

She enjoys sex but not dirty talk (erotic, yes, dirty, not so much)—I don’t think she really likes it when I do it and I can’t persuade her to do it at all. She can be quite kinky if encouraged the right way—she jacked me off in the front seat of our car at the back of the car deck on a ferry once, in full view if anyone had been in the right place, and that was her idea as well. But she’s quite happy with vanilla sex—most of our less vanilla adventures are at my suggestion, with her agreeing with more or less enthusiasm depending on the suggestion and on her mood. Still, I figure I’m pretty lucky—when she’s not just had a baby we have a fair bit of sex, mostly pretty good (vanilla or not) and she doesn’t mind me making inappropriate suggestions too much, whether she goes along or not.

So anyway, all this is background. Right now Laura is pointing a heavy, milk-tipped breast at me and demanding I test the weight. Well, who am I to say no? I step forward and take it in my hand, savouring the smooth heaviness. And it really is heavy, too. “Yup, I can see why that’s awkward.", I say, before failing to control my tongue and saying something I know she won’t like. “If they’re uncomfortable I’d be happy to take some off for you?”

“No.” Comes the curt reply. The nursing bra comes back up, the dress is re-buttoned. Damn. Oh well, I knew that’s what she’d say, all I really had to do was keep my mouth shut.

Still, I’ve got another card to play. I took that course in hypnosis back while Laura was pregnant. I was pretty good at it, I think—at least hypnotising the other students worked OK while we were practicing. There hasn’t really been a right time to suggest it (or looked at another way, I’ve been too chicken so far to suggest that my pregnant-then-newly-birthed wife lets me hypnotise her and tinker with her sexual preferences, if that’ll work), but I’m getting frustrated and hey, if I wasn’t going to use these skills then why did I bother? “You know,” I say with elaborate casualness “you could always let me hypnotise you. I bet I could make them feel less uncomfortable.”

Laura looks at me suspiciously. She’s pretty much the smartest person I know and she knows exactly why I took that course. That suggestion now is fooling nobody. Subtlety is not my middle name. “Right. Because there’s no other reason that you want to hypnotise me.” This is promising. She didn’t immediately say no. “Hardly.” I say, “You know why I’d like to hypnotise you, if I can. I’ve told you before, anyway—it’s not mind control, it doesn’t work like that. It only works on stuff that you’re basically OK with anyway, it can just change inhibitions and sensations, stuff like that. Sensations like over-full breasts.”

Reminded of her immediate annoyance, Laura looks down at herself and then back up at me. “So you’d do what to me, exactly? I don’t want to have sex all the time!”

“Then that wouldn’t work anyhow. Anyway, I’m not superman and I’m not fifteen any more, I don’t want to have sex all the time either!” Just quite a lot of the time. She is very sexy, after all. “No. Assuming it works, I’d persuade you that your breasts and other aches and pains hurt less, and I’d probably make you a bit more liberal with the kinds of things that turn you on. Anything you’re really against I can’t touch.”

Laura considers this. Her breasts are certainly causing her a nuisance, and the aftermath of the section has been quite painful for her at times, though it’s getting better now. And I am her husband, after all—she does trust me not to try and do anything too stupid with her (I hope), and I think she’d like to like at least some of the things I’m into so we can enjoy them together. “OK then.” she says, and my heart rate soars—I thought she’d say no. Not forever, just right now. “What do I do?". Trying to hide my nervous excitement (really not helpful for this), I say “Just sit back on the couch, relax and close your eyes and listen to my voice.

And with that I launch into my induction. For about 45 minutes I talk to Laura softly, taking her under and relaxing her into the sound of my voice. I can see her dropping off, listening to me and slowly falling more and more into trance. Relatively early on I instruct her to tell me when she’s ready to accept suggestions, but it’s still a surprise to me when she sleepily breaks into my words with “I’m ready.” That’s all, just those two words, but I’m hard as a rock. I’ve actually hypnotised my wife and she’s happy for me to do what I like, pretty much. But it’s not her actually hypnotised that I’m interested in, so much—I want her awake but doing what I want her to.

First things first.

“OK Laura, I want you to repeat back to me all the instructions I give you. Firstly, you want me to be able to adjust these instructions if I need to, so any time I say “hypnomind” to you while you’re awake, you’ll immediately come back to the deepest level of trance you’ve experienced. OK?”

“Hypnomind.” Laura murmurs “Back to deepest trance.”

“Next, none of the pains you associate with giving birth will bother you. You don’t want them so they won’t touch you. You’ll still feel them, so you won’t do anything stupid, but they won’t really hurt you either.”

“Pains won’t bother me. Good.” comes the murmur.

Now the bits I really want.

“Now, of course you want to be turned on by the same things as me so we can enjoy sex together more. So you should know that your milk isn’t gross. Your breasts making milk is sexy and you want me to see it and to enjoy it. So obviously seeing me turned on by your breasts and your milk turns you on, and it feels sexy feeling your milk coming out of your nipples and running over you and knowing how much that turns me on.”

“My milk is sexy, turns me on.” Again the sleepy murmur. God this is hot.

“You want to show yourself off for me as well. You know how much I like looking at you, it turns you on to know I’m looking at whichever part of you I want to. You want me to look at you and to touch you whenever I like—you find it sexy to know that you’re turning me on. You want to flaunt your body for me to see.”

“Want to show myself off to you. Flaunt myself.”

“Lastly, talking dirty is part of sex. Sex is basic, animal and talking dirty is part of that. You love dirty talk during sex, either when I do it or when you do. You love to talk dirty and to turn me on talking that way.”

“Dirty talk is part of sex. Love talking dirty.”

This is incredible but I’ve already given more instructions than are probably a good idea for one session. And if it works there’ll be time for more if I want. Anyway, if Robert wakes up there won’t be time to reap the benefits. Time to wrap things up.

“Now, I’m going to count backwards from ten. You’ll get more and more awake as I do and when I get to one you’ll be fully awake and feeling refreshed. You won’t consciously remember specifics about the session but you’ll know you enjoyed it. Ten, nine, eight, waking up slowly, seven, six, five, coming awake now, four, three, two, one and fully awake. How are you feeling?”

Laura blinks at me then smiles and stretches. “Fine. Good, actually. Hey, my breasts don’t really hurt!”

“Told you!", I say, hiding a degree of my own surprise behind a broad smile. And if that worked...

I move next to her on the couch, put my hand on her leg “So you’re really feeling OK?” She looks at my hand and then at me, giving a sly smile. “Of course.” she says “Say, while Robert is asleep... maybe you could help me with these after all?” Her hands are back at the buttons on her dress, undoing them one by one. Laura laughs at my dumbstruck expression as her bra comes back into view. This time she pushes the dress all the way off, leaving herself in lacy cream nursing bra and cream satin knickers. “See anything you like?” she says, grinning her mischievous grin. “Definitely.” I say, moving my hand up from her leg to cup her breast.

“Take a closer look.” she says, huskily. The bra comes off. Her breathing is a little ragged now, too, as her beautiful breasts come into view. a pearly-white drop is forming on the tip of one of them, and as I watch it falls to her tummy, making a little glistening mark. Laura sees me watching and half closes her eyes, pushing her chest out at me. “Suck on my tits love,” she says, “I can’t wait to feel your mouth on me.

I don’t need asking twice, though I do note that she said tits (normally she says boobs, and she doesn’t talk about them during sex). I lean forward and capture her left nipple in my mouth, feeling it warm and hard under my tongue. Milk spurts out and into my mouth. Laura half closes her eyes and groans. My hands move to her knickers and she lifts her bottom to let me slide them off her, leaving her naked. She takes one hand and presses it between her legs—she’s very wet already. “Feel how wet my pussy is Adam.” she says. “I think you need to take your clothes off and do something about how wet you made me.”

Sounds like a good idea to me. I stand up and start to undress quickly. Laura leans back and watches me with a sultry smile. She leans back and toys with her breasts while I undress, manipulating milk from the tips to splash onto her perfect skin. All the while watching me watching her hungrily. Naked, I sit on the couch again. “I think you should ride me.” I say. “Yes.” she says urgently, nipples erect and skin flushed. “I want to sit on your cock Adam. I want to slide my hot wet cunt down onto you and ride you while you suck milk from my tits.”

Suiting action to word, she stands above me. Her wetness is literally running down her leg, mirroring her milk that is still flowing down her in a steady trickle from both breasts, dripping onto me now as she moves above me. Her wet heat comes down over my cock and she pushes one breast into my face, holding my head to her as we start to move together. Her milk is in my mouth again as I look up at her, wide eyes staring passionately into mine. “Fuck me Adam. Fuck my cunt and suck on my tits. I want my milk all over you and your cum inside me!”

That’s about as much as I can take—it’s been weeks, after all. With a groan I start to pulse inside her, and as she feels it she lets out a groan of her own and throws her head back with a “Fuuuuuck!” as she starts to come as well, still holding my head to her breast. We keep moving together for a time, until coming to a stop, still together. Her mouth comes down to mine and we kiss gently in the afterglow. “That was incredible.” she says. “If that was what you did you should have done it a long time ago.”