The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter 2 Miranda

Miranda was walking alongside the narrow boat Jenifer and Donald were sailing. She was fed up, with their constant bickering. She was sure Donald would leave Jenifer before the end of the voyage. She was walking to clear her mind, the longer she had been away from Audrey the better she felt. If only she could talk to Alex without her being there. She had walked for about two miles when she felt her mind cloud and after picking herself up from the ground, her mind had aligned itself to its new reality. Miranda continued to walk but she felt as if her mind was in slow motion. She continued walking for another mile and then indicated to Donald at the tiller that she wanted to come onboard.

Donald slowed the boat and edged it close to the bank. Miranda waited until it was close enough and then jumped on-board. Donald said, “You stay here and take the tiller, I am going to see to Jenifer.” Miranda heard what he said but the word stay had a specific meaning she could not fathom. She took the tiller and steered the boat away from the bank.

Miranda waited for the argument to ensue but there was no sound from either of them. She wanted to check on Jenifer but she found that she could not leave the tiller. (Phase one complete) After half an hour she needed the toilet but instead of going into the boat and use, the one provided, she moored the boat to the bank and jumping ashore squatted down and went in the grass. There was no thought of wiping her bottom and she stood leaving her knickers on the ground before jumping back onto the boat. (Faze two complete) She was about to increase the revs of the engine and pull out of the bank when Donald appeared in the hatch and said, “Stop at the next pub and we will have lunch.” Miranda thought she had acknowledged the request but all she did was bark. There was a canal side pub in another two miles and Miranda moored along side. She waited by the tiller until Donald appeared and asked, “Where is Jenifer?” Donald replied, “She is staying here, she is not hungry.”

Donald came out of the hatch carrying Miranda’s rubberized mackintosh and said, “Here put this on it may rain.” Miranda did not want to wear it but she could find no excuse not to keep it on.

Putting on the short mackintosh, (Faze three complete) she and Donald jumped ashore. They walked to the pub and found a table, for two, in the lounge bar. A waitress gave them both a menu and Donald said, “I will order, you should keep quiet.” The order Donald gave to the waitress, was double Dutch to Miranda. At first, she was concerned but all her concerns and anguish washed away. She could not understand the conversations around her but her senses were awaken and she could smell pussies in heat and asses not cleaned properly, including her own.

Donald continued talking and she only recognized a few syllables. When the waitress brought the food, Miranda’s vegetarianism was forgotten as her mouth salivated. She picked up her knife and fork but they did not feel right in her hands and the lack of dexterity caused her to put them down. She then picked up the burger in a bun and took a bite out of it. As her teeth bit down on the bun and squeezed the two halves of the bun together, some of the relish leaked out of the back of the bun and dripped onto her leg. Donald passed her a tissue but she could not hold it and she tried to wipe the mess with her fingers but instead of wiping cleaning it off, she spread it out all over her thigh.

The food on the plate, become Miranda’s prime objective and she ate every molecule with her fingers. When her plate was empty, Donald said, “Go back to the boat, and have a shower.” Miranda did not understood the command but her body complied, leaving Donald, to finish his food.

When Donald finished his meal and after paid the check, he walked out of the Pub and walked into the town looking for a bank and a pet shop. He found a bank first and withdrew some money; he then found a pet shop and made a number of purchases.

Carrying the purchases, which comprised, a dog collar and lead, dog bed plus dog food, both tinned and mixer, and walked back to the boat.

As he was in the pet shop, Miranda was in the shower, she washed all her body parts with a sponge and after rinsing off, stopped the water and picked up a towel. She dried herself with the towel and then sprinkled talc on her upper body. When she was dry, and the talc was in place, she attempted to pick up the bra. Her fingers would not grip the garment or the short skirt she was wearing earlier. The only item of clothing, her fingers would grip, was the rubberized mackintosh. She slipped her arms into the sleeves and pulled it around her shoulders, she fastened all the front fastenings and tied the belt, as she push the belt tail into the buckle, she lost the use of her fingers completely and thought of them as paws. She sat on the floor and whimpered. The door was an impregnable barrier, so she was stuck in the bathroom.

Donald boarded the boat and placed the dog bed on the floor in the living space. He then checked on Wendy who was still hog-tied, lying on the double bed. After ensuring, she was all right, he walked to the bathroom and opened the door. Seeing a dog on the ground, he fitted the collar around its neck and instructed it to go to its bed. (Phase four complete), much quicker than Alex had estimated. Donald had called the Dog Mavis, as he instructed her to leave the bathroom; Miranda mind was locked out of the way and was now no more.

Donald returned to Wendy and started to release her bondage. As Wendy stretched, she said, “Not a moment too late, I need the toilet. She stood and walked to the bathroom, Mavis followed her into the room. Wendy sat on the pan and emptied both her bowels and her bladder. As she stood and reached for the paper, she dropped the roll and leaning down to retrieve it, she felt a tongue in her ass. She remained bent over and luxuriated in the feeling. Mavis cleaned Wendy’s ass and pussy and Wendy had an orgasm. Opening the bathroom door, Wendy went in search of Donald and told him what Mother’s dog had done. Donald replied, “She has trained it well then. Come here and I will put you back in bondage. Then I must get back to sailing this boat, we are on a tight timescale.”

Mean while Audrey had driven Alex home via “Pets at Home” store and he had purchased dog food and toys. Audrey asked what the dog stuff was for, but Alex didn’t answer..

Arriving back at home, they followed a big builder’s merchant’s truck up the farm lane and when Holly got out of the passenger side, Alex was intrigued. Holly directed the truck to the new building site and the driver unloaded eight pallets of bricks and other associated building materials. Alex and Audrey had gone into the house and were watching from Audrey’s bedroom window.

Audrey, asked, “If it is alright with you Master, could I use my computer for some revision.” Alex said, “Of course, my slave, after you have sucked my cock.” Alex pulled his zip in his jeans down and his cock did not rise. He ran to his bedroom and changed into latex and his cock was again proud. Audrey jumped on it and started to suck. She ran her tongue up and down his cock and he was soon reaching orgasm. Audrey was becoming desperate, his sexual juices were doing something to her body, and she was becoming addicted. Her auburn hair was becoming lighter, her breasts and hips were growing larger, and her waist was getting thinner. Audrey’s mind aligned itself to her new reality, and thoughts of sex filled the void. Alex chuckled, thinking, “A new slut is born.”

Something had told him that this would happen to anyone who received his sexual juices during the next three days while his body adjusted to its new form. While he was pumping his sperm into Audrey’s mouth, he was contemplating getting his Mother to do the same. He had planned that his mother should have the second large kennel but a slut was much more rewarding as revenge. When Audrey had finished, Alex said, “Do you still want your computer on?” Audrey replied, “No thanks, I will go and hang out with Sandra.” Alex said, “Change into something more suitable, for going out.”

Audrey moved to her bedroom and changed her clothes to be the sluttiest she could find and covered it with a short latex mackintosh. Alex waited for her to go down stairs and as the steps creaked, he walked out of his room. Descending to the kitchen, he went out through the back door and walked across to the Kennel office. Margaret was in the office dealing with two customers with a small poodle. When she looked up at Alex, he said, “Sorry to interrupt but do you know where Mother is at now.” Margaret replied, “She is feeding the residents in block two. If you are going there, could you take Polly to kennel thirty-six?” Alex put one of the kennel leads on the poodle and walked it out of the back door and up to block two where kennel thirty-six was located. As he placed the poodle into the vacant kennel, Holly appeared beside him and said, “It is nice to see you helping, I did as you asked and gave George the money he needed for the materials. He did not want to bring me back here as he had things to do, so I got a lift with the materials supplier.” Alex asked, “Di he say when he would start the building?” Holly replied, “He has gone to finish off a small job and will bring some of the plant needed this afternoon. He plans to start on Tuesday.”

Alex said, “Are you wearing any knickers today?” Holly replied, “No just this coat.” Alex continued, “This is not a coat, it is a dress and it is your favorite dress. Now turn around and put your hands on the wall then open your legs.” Holly did as he had commanded and said in a very frightened voice, if your powers arrived. This week end, you must not have sex for four days.” Alex replied, “I will give that some thought, after I plug your pussy.” As he pushed his engorged cock into his Mother’s pussy, she screamed, she had not felt such a big cock since Alex’s Father had died. She felt that her pussy, was made for a cock like this. All thought of the consequences where gone as she reveled in the sensations she was receiving. She orgasmed twice before Alex blew his load into her.

When he pulled out and Holly turned around, Alex watched her body change a little. Holly said, “That was fantastic, you can do that whenever you want. Alex did not say anything and walked out of the kennel block. He walked over to the house and opened the back door. Audrey and Sandra were standing in the kitchen and as he entered, they both visibly wilted. Sandra said, “Audrey tells me you are responsible for her change. What did you do?” Alex moved into her mind and enslaved her before replying, “Take all your clothes off, you have been a very naughty girl, and you need to be punished.” Sandra started to undress and asked, “What Have I done wrong?”

Alex replied, “You stood by and did nothing while, Audrey and Miranda humiliated and embarrassed me at school.” Sandra stood in the nude and replied, “Audrey told me you liked it.” Alex said, “You must never believe anything Audrey tells you. Now bend over and show me your pussy, while, I dispense your, punishment.” Sandra obeyed his demands and he rammed his cock into her pussy and pumped her with aggression. Sandra orgasmed six times in quick succession before Alex came. He watched her blonde hair become full and curly and her tits grew to DD. Her waist shrunk and hips grew, but only a little, she would finish changing when she received his sexual juices..

When he had finished he instructed Audrey to take Sandra to her room and find her some suitable clothing. Sandra’s eyes were glazed, as Audrey led her away and Alex thought, “I hope this effect is over before Miranda arrives.”

Audrey dressed Sandra in a short latex dress and a pair of high-heeled boots. Sandra was still phased out, when Audrey brought her back to the kitchen to show Alex. Alex looked Sandra over and noticed her eyes. He then said, “Sandra, can you hear me?” Sandra replied, in a lazy drawl, “Yes master, I hear you.”

Alex continued, “How many exams do you have left?, you are in Audrey’s media group aren’t you?” Sandra replied, “Yes I am, like her I want to make movies.” Alex continued, “the school had movie making equipment and you have been trained to use it, Take Audrey and make some porn films, I’m sure you can include David Boddie, to join in, he is built like a porn star and he has the hot’s for Audrey.

Sandra took Audrey’s hand and they walked together, out of the house. Alex went to his room and started to rearrange the furniture to make a space on the floor for Miranda. While he was doing it, he wondered how far along the path she had progressed that he had created. He opened his mind but she was out of range. He sat on his bed and tried to find out was his range was. He could link to all his neighbors even to four streets away. While he was linking to some of the neighbors, he changed a few things and caused a sexual revolution in the neighborhood. He found Tim Strong and decided on some payback. He looked through his mind and found a very agitated person, he could not understand why he was dressed in a diaper and latex girls clothing. He had been trying for hours to take it off but his body would not let him. Alex adjusted his memories so he always wore clothing like this and there was nothing wrong. He then had him find a wig for his head and to purchase makeup. By the time Alex was finished Tim was a committed transvestite with a desire for a sex change.

Alex decided to have a rest so he closed his eyes and suddenly he could sense Miranda’s mind. She was still on the boat and she had reached the final stage. She was lying on a dog bed and her sister was bound on the bed above her. Alex checked to see if all the preconditions had been met and was pleased she had performed every embarrassing task. He was surprised that the new persona was totally in charge and Miranda was shut down. He could not think how best to resolve this, so he moved to Wendy and found her on the bed bound and hurting from being smacked. He changed the hurt for pleasure and made her love the BSDM world as much as she loved Donald.

Alex returned to his bedroom and decided to increase his stock of latex clothing. He moved to Audrey’s room and fired up the computer. Looking in Audrey’s internet histories, he found two shops from which, Audrey had purchased Latex clothing. As he launched the first shops, there must have been a cookie on the PC, because it came up with Audrey’s account information. Alex ordered six outfits of male clothing and four sleep suits for himself. When he moved the web site to the check out page, it went straight to a confirmation page informing Alex that the payment had been taken from Audrey’s stored, credit card.

Alex closed down the PC and moved back to his room. He was giving a lot of thought to Miranda re Mavis but he could not fathom a suitable fixture. He lay down on the bed to give it more thought. The persona he placed in her mind was supposed to be a filter but when Donald had given it a name, it became whole.

To remove the persona would not get him his revenge he craved and to change it was not going to be easy. He would wait until she came home and by then he would have a plan.

Being board and having no chores to do, Alex walked across to the kennels and found Margaret in the office. Alex asked, “Where is my Mother?” Margaret replied, “She is exercising the dogs from block seven.” Alex walked the where his mother was and found her in one of the fields. When Holly saw him approach, she bent down and picked up some dog poo, and threw it in the bucket. She was not wearing gloves and her feet were also bare. Alex walked up to her and said, “I see you are wearing your cleaning up uniform. Holly replied, “Why are you being so cruel?” Think about what you did to me since Father died.”said Alex There were three dogs in the field playing about and one of them came up and sniffed at Alex’s trouser bottoms. Alex moved into its mind and sent it away. While there, he thought of a way to resolve the Miranda issue. He told his mother the make sure; the field was clean before she exercised the next three and walked out of the field.

Back in his bedroom, Alex connected with Miranda’s mind, and changed the fake persona so that it was open to Miranda’s mind and then changed the rules in her subconscious so she would always pretend to be a dog. Before Miranda become aware of her dilemma, Alex left her mind and found Audrey. Audrey and Sandra were in the school film unit with David Boddie, making films. He moved to David and made him subservient to Sandra so she could direct his movements in the film.

Back in the real world, Alex went to the kitchen to make a snack and then sat in the sitting room watching a football match on the TV. His mother came in at six o’clock and asked where dinner was. Alex replied, “Audrey is out, so you will have to make it.” Holly moved to the kitchen and Alex shouted, “Before you touch food, go and have a shower and scrub your hands and feet. Holly ran up to her room and rushed into the shower. As she was drying herself, Alex stood in the doorway and held out a latex butcher’s apron. Holly reached for her dress but Alex said, ”You cannot wear a dress, you used to clean up dog mess in, to cook, here put this on.” Holly took the butcher’s apron and put it on the neckband went over her head and the ribbons tied around her waist. Alex instructed, “Whenever you work in the kitchen you must be spotlessly clean and wearing only this apron, now go and start making my dinner.”

Holly rushed down stairs to the kitchen and started preparing and cooking. Alex had a good look around Holly’s rooms and discovered that two thirds of her clothing was latex. In the bottom of the wardrobe was a wooden Deed box and Alex lifted it out. When he opened it, he was astonished to find a bunch of unopened letters address to him on top of a plethora of legal documents. Alex carried the box to his bedroom and started to look through all the papers and letters.

Back on the boat, Miranda was frantically trying to talk, she wanted her sister to help, but Miranda had learnt that Wendy observed her as a dog and was not concerned regarding Miranda’s plight. What’s more, when Donald had put down dog food and water in two bowels, Miranda had eaten it and found it tasty and nutritious. Once she started eating, she could not get enough and soon the food bowel was empty. There were two other details of her new life, she could not understand. The first was the rubber lining of her coat. She had always managed to elude the demands of mother and sister to wear latex. Now she loved the feeling and it was simulating her arousal. The second was her desire to lick arses. She had cleaned Wendy twice and Donald once. She was even now, looking forward to the next time. Both these traits were very unlike her but she could not contemplate how this change could have happened. Donald came into the cabin and walked into the bathroom, Miranda ran as fast as she could to join him in there.

Alex’s anger was climbing; the letters were from a solicitor in Stratford who was in charge of his trust. His Father had left a will leaving the farm and a very large trust to Alex to be awarded on Alex’s eighteenth birthday. The letter on the top was the most recent and it described what would happen if Alex did not respond to the letters that he should have received earlier. Alex read all the letters and decided he would visit Stratford on Monday instead of going to school. He walked down stairs and into the kitchen, his mother was taking something out of the oven and Alex said, “When were you going to tell me about the solicitor’s in Stratford?” Holly shrieked, “Have I no secrets, I was not going to tell you. You never knew about your Father’s will, so it did not seem to matter. If I had succeeded in making you submissive, you would not have developed your mental powers and I would still have a life.” Alex replied, “You may have had a life, but now it will be much worse.” Holly put two plates of food up and placed them on the table. Alex placed two knives and forks on the table and Holly failed to pick them up.

Alex had placed a filter in her brain that made all actions by her body to be that of a dog. He had just finished as she put down the plates. This manifestation was a much-improved version of that he had placed in Miranda’s mind. This one had no identity of its own it just filtered every command form the mind to Holly’s body. Every movement would be interpreted as if she was a dog. The only difference between Miranda and her was that Miranda could only understand syllables that were in the list of dog commands and explicit commands, where as Holly could understand everything.

The third time, Holly had dropped the fork, Alex said, “Enough, just wait there and I will get you something to help. He walked into the utility and removed two dog bowels from the stack on one of the shelves. Alex returned and tipped the contents of the plate into one of the bowels and placed it on the floor. He filled the second one with water and placed it adjacent to the other one. Holly looked at the bowels and tried to speak but all that came out were whimpers and barks. Holly then got down on her hands and knees and started to eat. Alex was listening to her thoughts and said nothing. He was reveling in her attempted anger anguish and her humiliation. Her knees were kneeling on the bottom of the apron so she could not crawl anywhere.

When Alex finished his dinner, he left the room to find something suitable for Holly to wear, in her room he found a short, full-skirted, rubberized mackintosh similar to the one Miranda was wearing. He carried it down to the kitchen and found a bitch in heat. The time they had taken to eat the food, had resulted in Holly being influenced by Alex’s pheromones. He stood her up and replaced the apron with the coat. As Holly got down on her hands and knees, she moved close to Alex’s leg and started humping him.

Being positioned so close to Alex, Holly’s, arousal was climbing, and her humping increased. Alex knew exactly what his body was doing to Holly so he waited another ten minutes before he said, “Stand up and lean against the worktop.” As Holly moved into place, Alex stood behind her with his cock hanging straight out in front of him. He pushed it into Holly’s pussy and fucked her hard. Holly orgasmed five times before Alex came and then he watched Holly’s hair color lighten and he tits and hips grow.

As Alex was watching his mother change, he heard a powerful motorbike outside and instructed his mother not to move. Closing the kitchen door he walked towards the front door as the doorbell sounded.

On opening, the door he was met by two large men in leathers carrying crash helmets. One of the men said, “I am Gerald Mumford and this is William Adams, are you Alex Mondale.” Alex replied, “I am Alex, how can I help you.” Gerald replied, “We work for George Watson, we are responsible for all the plumbing and electrical services and your drawing, which you gave to George, did not show anything.” Alex replied, “Yes I forgot about those, although I have no idea how to specify what is required.”

William said, “It’s not a problem, just tell us what you want and we will provide it.” Alex replied, “All the kennels need heating to maintain a fixed temperature, each should have a strip light and a switch outside the door. They will need water in an automatic dispenser. There should be mains sockets in the corridor at regular intervals so Steam mops and vacuum cleans can be deployed. The two large kennels should have higher temperature settings and electronic locks on the doors.”

Gerald asked, “Have you thought about the temperature settings you would require for the two types of kennels.” Alex replied, “The smaller kennels should have two temperatures, 18 degrees centigrade in the daytime and 20 degrees at night. The two bigger kennels should be 21 in the daytime and 25 at night.

William replied, “Would you like to tell us who the two larger kennels are for.” Alex replied, “I can do better than that I can show you. Follow me gentlemen.” Alex, walked into the kitchen followed, by the two bikers.

Alex stood by his mother and said, “This scheming woman is my Mother, and for the past ten years, she has attempting to swindle me out of my inheritance. I have hypnotized her so now she is a bitch in heat.” Gerald said, “If she is in heat, would you mind if I tried to relieve her.” Alex replied, “You can both be my guests. Although you must, both promise not to talk or write about my mother, including details of what she has become. If you do a good job with the kennels you are welcome to use her anytime.” Alex caused his demand to be silent, to become rules in their minds. Gerald was the first to slid his cock into Holly’s pussy and she started or orgasm almost at once. Alex’s semen had changed the lining of her pussy to become very sensitive. Holly orgasmed nine times while Gerald was pumping and eight while William banged away. When both men were sated, they walked back to the sitting room and recapped what Alex wanted for the kennels. William made notes, and when they were satisfied, they had a note of the requirements, they said goodbye and left.

Alex turned the TV on and called for Holly to lie on the floor beneath his legs. Holly was still under his legs when Audrey came home and as she sat down beside Alex, she gave him a DVD, saying, “Sandra thought you would like a copy of the film we made. And why is Mother on the floor?” Alex was annoyed and decided to change the way people saw Holly so he shouted with his mind that anyone who saw her was see a golden retriever. He did not know but everyone within a hundred miles would see Holly as a dog, not a woman.

Audrey coughed and said, “Where did Mother go, and whose dog is that?” Alex replied, “This is your dog and you must look after it. It may need a pee, so take it out for a walk in the paddock.” Audrey asked, “Would you do it, the rain has just started.” Alex said, “Put Mothers mackintosh on, it is hanging up in the kitchen. Do not come back until she has done all her business.” Audrey put on the mackintosh pulled the hood over her head and called for Holly to follow her. Audrey and Holly walked out of the kitchen door and across the farmyard to the paddock. Holly attempted to escape but Audrey shouted, “Heel,” and Holly ran to her side. Alex had ensured that all dog commands, would be, obeyed instantly.

Alex continued to watch the TV, there was a film on, Mission Impossible II, which he had seen before, but he still enjoyed it. Just before the film finished, Audrey and Holly came into the kitchen-soaking wet. Audrey was dry under the floor length Mackintosh with hood but Holly’s hair was dripping and her legs were very wet. Her bare feet were also very muddy.

Alex had prepared during the commercial break and had taken two large bath towels from the airing cupboard. He handed one to Audrey and said, “Here dry yourself off and then said to Holly, “You wait and drip, in the kitchen, I will see to you when the Film finishes. Five minutes later, Alex took holly to his en-suite and turned on the shower; he removed the short mackintosh and pushed her under the water. Alex then shampooed her hair and washed her body. He also washed the lining of the mackintosh, Holly tried to speak to him, but all she did was bark. He saw the anguish in her eyes and said, “You need to stop that look that is in your eyes or I will remove it for you. When you look at any human, you will display the love a pet dog would exhibit.” Holly’s expression softened and Alex then dried her and the mackintosh, before saying, “That is better now put your covering on and go to Audrey’s room. You will sleep where Audrey puts you.”

Holly moved into Audrey’s bedroom and waited, Alex went down the sitting room where Audrey was watching TV. As Alex sat down beside her, she jumped and said, “I can’t stay near you, you make my body horny.” Alex replied, “The dog is waiting in your bedroom and it is trained to eat out your pussy. All you have to do is instruct it and it will start, but before you go I would like a blowjob.” Audrey replied, “I would rather not, you do things to my body.” Alex said, “It was not a request.”

Audrey made it to her bedroom, thirty minutes later, and being in Alex’s presence, had made her so she could not think of avoiding Holly. Alex’s semen in her stomach had caused her already slutty body to become even more developed. She lay on the bed and instructed Holly to crawl between her legs.

Alex decided that seeing that he own the Farm, he was going to move into the rooms on the top floor that used to belong to Holly. He walked up the stairs leaving the door at the bottom unlocked and got ready for bed. As soon as he removed the latex clothing, his cock shriveled up and he lost his ardor.

He was soon fast asleep and on the floor below, Audrey and Holly were in the sixty-nine position.

Next morning, Alex was up and showered before Audrey awoke and he was standing in her bedroom door when he caused her mind to jump awake. As Audrey opened her eyes, Alex said, “After breakfast, take Holly out for a long walk and don’t come back until lunchtime.”

After they had gone, Alex started to pack all Holly’s clothes into black plastic bags and when that was complete moved his clothes into his new bedroom. Alex took all Holly’s clothes that were not latex done to the skip in the backyard. He moved all the female latex clothing into Audrey’s room.

When all the clothes were moved to their correct locations, Alex fabricated a dog bed in his new bedroom between the wardrobe and the dressing table. Once that was finished, he decided to make a meal and had an early lunch.

As he sat at the kitchen table, he opened his mind to find where Miranda was. Donald was still sailing the narrow boat but he considered that they only had two miles to go. Alex estimated that they would be doing about four miles an hour so he would check again in thirty minutes. He continued to establish Holly’s two-room suite as his own, moving his Hi Fi and Audrey’s computer into his new sitting area.

It was forty-five minutes later when he attempted his second link with Donald and found him getting into his car at the marina. Wendy was sitting beside him and Miranda was on the back seat. Alex instructed Donald to bring Miranda to the Farm and caused him to become very randy. So aroused, that he would have to stop on the way to relieve himself. either by his own hand, or by using Wendy.

Donald car arrived outside the Farm over an hour later and Alex saw in Wendy’s mind that he had used her. He walked out of the front door and up to the car and as Donald got out, said, “Thank you, I have agreed to look after Margaret’s dog, she has started working here.

Donald gave Alex, Miranda’s leash and all the dog paraphernalia that he had purchased. Alex led Miranda inside the house and up the two flights of stairs to his new rooms. Miranda, being in close proximity to Alex, was in heat, she was rubbing herself up against Alex’s leg. Alex said, “No, you sit on your bed.” He expected Miranda to be fighting the dog filter but she was not, since seeing Alex, she had calmed right down. Being a dog was not as bad as she had thought, and being a dog near Alex was akin to being in heaven.

Miranda had not seen Alex’s Mother or sister, as she was brought into the house, and she was concerned that they would spoil it all. Alex instructed Miranda to stay in that room and not to try to leave without him. He then left to find his sister. As he descended to the ground floor, she sensed his sister approaching the kitchen door with his mother.

Alex was wearing non-latex clothing from his father’s suitcase being the only clothes that fit him. He did not want to have sex with Miranda and he wanted his mind to fuck with Audrey and Holly.

As Audrey opened the kitchen door, Alex said, “Your mackintosh is dirty, have you been playing in to mud.” When he saw Holly, who was caked in mud, he said, “Leave the dog, outside she is too dirty to come in.” Alex moved into Holly’s mind and made it so even she saw herself as a dog. He then instructed Audrey to have a shower, keeping the mackintosh on. Audrey did not need him to instruct her to keep it on; she had not been able to remove it for the past twenty-four hours. She walked into her bedroom and into her en-suite. She would have loved to wash her skin in the shower but she washed the black mackintosh. All the mud washed away and then she stopped the shower and started to dry the coat with a towel.

Down stairs, Alex picked up a fluffy towel and the soap dispenser from beside the kitchen sink. He walked out into the yard and Holly came up to him without him needing to call her. He walked her to the hose and started to wash the mud away. Using the soap dispenser, he lathered up her hair and the cotton surface of her coat. When the upper part of her body was clean, he concentrated on her legs and feet. As he cleaned between her toes, Holly rubbed herself up to him. Alex considered this a consequence of his pheromones, but it was in fact the consequence of him washing the front of her coat, causing him to massage her nipples and breasts with the latex lining of the coat. After he finished washing her he started to dry her with the fluffy towel. When her hair, legs, and feet were dry and the coat was, free of water he led her inside the house. He instructed, “You are still a little damp, so you will have to wait downstairs, until you are completely dry.”

Leaving her there, Alex walked up the stairs and walked into Audrey’s room. He found Audrey sitting on the bed still wearing the floor length, latex, mackintosh and its hood was still up over her head. She looked at him and asked, “Can I take this coat off now?” Alex replied, “What coat is that?” Audrey looked down at the coat and was surprised all she could see was her bare skin.” Alex turned around and walked out of the room. He walked up to his new rooms and expected to see a very angry Miranda. He looked into her mind expecting to see rage and recrimination but all he saw was peace and tranquility. Confused he remembered what Audrey had said about Miranda.

He sat on his bed and called her to him. Miranda crept to the bed and when he patted the bed beside him, she jumped up onto the bed and cuddled into his body. He moved into her mind and lifted the filter that forced her to act like a dog, he then said, “So you were forced to do all those hurtful things you made me do.” Miranda did not speak she kissed him on the lips with all the passion she could raise.

The kiss lasted for several minutes and when she pulled back, Alex said, “I have loved you since I was twelve, what is your excuse.” Miranda replied, “I have loved you even longer, it was always you, but you’re Mother and Audrey kept us apart. I tried to end it all twice but Audrey stopped me before I could complete the task.

Alex said, “You will have to drop out of school, I need someone to look after me in this house. It seems I own it and have a sizable fortune. I will find out how much tomorrow.” Alex had attended to make Audrey drive him to Stratford, but he remembered Miranda had a driving license and his Mother’s Range Rover was in the barn.

He put his arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. He slipped into Audrey’s mind a placed a dog filter between her mind and her body. Holly crept up the stairs to Audrey’s room and they were soon lying together on the bed. Audrey had lost the use of her hands and voice but she now loved the scent of Holly.

Alex and Miranda slept in each other’s arms and they were both very happy. Next morning, they woke up together and Alex said, “I have some dogs to walk, you go down and start making breakfast, you will have about half-an-hour.” Miranda still had all the dog commands in her mind and she could not, disobey Alex. Miranda asked, “Would it be alright if had a shower and changed my clothes.” Alex replied, “Have a shower by all means but wash the lining of your dress and put it back on when it is dry.” Alex dressed in normal clothes from his Father’s case and walked down to Audrey’s room. He fastened a collar around Audrey’s neck and then fastened a leash to Audrey and holly. He then led them down the stairs and out of the kitchen door. He walked them down the lane behind the farm to the river and then walked along its bank for fifteen minutes. He then turned them around and started walking them back. Holly barked a few times and Audrey whimpered every now and then. He walked them back to the lane and then up to the farmhouse.

As he entered the kitchen he said, “Miranda would you please put some of that dog food into two bowls.” Miranda did as instructed and as she put the dog food into the bowls, she thought back to when she ate it and how wonderful it was.” As she put the food in the second bowl, she dragged her finger through the food and put it in her mouth. To her surprise, her finger tasted as good as she remembered. Alex said, “If you would like to change your breakfast choice, you could put some of that food into another bowl.”

Miranda served, egg, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and baked beans onto Alex’s plate and dog food into a third bowl. She placed Alex’s plate on the table and her bowl next to Audrey’s on the floor. Without any concern, she lowered herself to her knees and started eating. When all three females were finished eating, Miranda could smell two dirty arses and moving in to clean them.

Alex ate his breakfast watching Miranda; he had purposely left the arse licking desire in her mind so she would lick his arse out. He moved into her mind to find, why she had eaten dog food, and found a very happy individual. She was still wearing her short mackintosh and it together with the dog food had resurrected the dog persona. Alex checked further and found to his delight that the dog persona was attached the wearing of the rubberized coat.”

Alex said, “Audrey is improperly dressed, remove all her clothing and then put your coat on her, you can then wash Audrey’s coat and then put it on.”

After Audrey was dressed in the short rubberized coat and Miranda ran off holding the long black latex mackintosh, Alex led the two dog bitches to Audrey’s room, He instructed both dogs to get on the bed and to sleep until he returned.

Alex then walked up to his bedroom and found Miranda searching through his drawers. Alex asked, “What are you looking for?” Miranda replied, “Some underwear.” Alex replied, “Just put the coat on, underwear is not required or wanted. In fact you are forbidden from wearing anything under your coat until further notice.”

Miranda put on the coat, fastened it up, buckled the belt, and then said, “Why are you still punishing me.” Alex replied, “How long did you cause me embarrassment and shame.” Miranda thought about the question and replied, “Four years.”

Alex took her hand and led her down the stairs to Audrey’s room where he found a pair of rubber ankle boots and handed them to Miranda. After Miranda had put on the boots, Alex said, “As you have a driving License, you are driving me to Stratford.”

Alex led Miranda to the barn and towards his mother’s vehicle. Miranda said, “I have only driven an automatic.” Alex replied, “I know, that is what this is.”

End of chapter two