The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NICK VEGAS MUST DIE

copyright © 2017 nick vegas

MC FF FT HU RB

In the past few months erotic short story author Nick Vegas had been taking a few courses. Among them: advanced hypnosis, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, astral projection, and yoga.

Nick had always been a lifelong learner, but let’s face it, Nick liked to revisit the things that personally ‘got him off’.

He had started writing his erotic short stories as an exercise in self-awareness, recommended by his psychologist, to help him with his PTSD.

Nick had been one of the many that took a few car accidents and near death experiences a bit hard. His writing was to be therapeutic, and having a foot fetish on the level of Quinten Tarantino, and a fondness for women of every race and nationality, he placed those elements, as well as the women he had encountered as a touring nightclub singer : into his stories. In real life Nick exercised his foot fetish a number of times, with some women being shocked at first, then demanding he ‘do that foot thing again, it felt so good.’

A couple ex’s even visited Nick solely to have their feet adored, (pun intended) even though they were otherwise done with him.

Recently Nick had his new studies coagulate into an amazing dream, or was it simply a dream?

The multiplex was something examined in the TV show Sliders. The idea that a separate world exists in the stories we write, not unlike the world portrayed in ‘Last Action hero” might really be “a thing’.

Nick put his head down to sleep, and the book he was reading fell to his side.

He opened his eyes and saw that he was at a rather loud Hollywood Party, people milling about, well-dressed guests mingling and drinking. “Nice”. Thought Nick to himself, ‘great gig’.

An attractive young black girl barely 5 feet tall, wearing a cocktail dress and ballet flats approached Nick. She had a disarming smile and a medium dark completion, her hair was in a partly grown out buzz cut.

“You’re Nick Vegas? Right?’ she asked Nick. Slightly shocked, as despite what folks might think Nick was not only a little humble but also really figured nobody would recognize him at this party.

‘Uh, yes. I’m Nick Vegas, very nice to meet you…” waiting for a name. “Lashawndra” she replied, then took a sip of her drink.

“Wow, I have a character in a story I wrote, named “Lashawndra.” Said Nick.

“I know, I’ve read them all.’ she answered. When that becomes a film I want to play her, you see, I AM her.” the young woman insisted. She couldn’t have been more than 18, and a young looking 18 at that. She was petite, Nick’s character was tall. She was quite well spoken, Nick’s character, well she wasn’t.

The young woman was insistent, determined. Nick kind of liked that. She smelled really nice too, some type of essential oil, like patchouli mixed with something else.

“Really, I guess I need to show you” the woman insisted. “Follow me please.” she said:

Nick Held onto his cocktail, a tequila sunrise, and followed the young woman thru the party to the far outskirts of the outdoor patio to the lonely pool house. You could still hear the party going on outside, but the pool house was isolated and ignored, even though it wasn’t really that far from the action. Lashawndra entered and Nick followed.

Lashawdra took a sip of her drink and pointed to the center of dark, empty room.

There, kneeling Nude, hands clasped behind her, in a deep trance, oblivious to her surroundings, was Melina, a real life woman Nick knew. She was a 5′ 9″ woman of mixed Ukrainian decent that Nick knew from his yoga class, in fact, the instructor.

Nick was baffled as Lashawndra spoke. She waved her hand in front of Melina’s face.

Melina didn’t move or blink. She was deep in trance despite the noise of the party right outside the door.

Nick was impressed and aroused. This was just like his story, but this real life Lashawndra gal had hypnotized or whatever: someone that Nick had fantasized about and based another story on.

Nick had carefully swapped the heights and changed names, etc. But now seeing the hot yoga instructor nude and kneeling in a place she could easily be discovered was over the top. Nick’s erection actually hurt.

“You know her address right?” asked Lashawndra. “Meet me there tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. sharp. You’re gonna be ready to cast ME.”

Lashawndra then walked Nick to the door of the pool house and waved him goodbye, as

She closed and lock the door then returned to Melina to issue a few commands no doubt.

THE NEXT MORNING 9:45 MELINA’S COTTAGE

The tiny coastal town had small cottages overlooking the Ocean. Nick pulled up to the curb and saw a small compact car with QUEEN99 parked outside, and Lashawndra sitting in it, swiping her phone.

Nick parked and walked up to her window. Lashawndra exited and they walked to Melina’s door. Lashawnrda knocked, three firm knocks.

She turned to Nick. “Just observe, she won’t even know you are there.”

The door opened and Melina smiled when she saw Lashawndra. “Wow, you are right on time Ma’am, it’s nice to see you, what a great way to start my day.’ Melina seemed her normal self to the casual observer, so Nick wasn’t sure what was going on here.

“Mmm hmm’ said Lashawndra. She walked in and waved me in, putting her bag down. She was right, Melina didn’t even notice me, while otherwise normal, she was totally focused on the young woman. Even when I sat down in the adjacent overstuffed chair, Melina said nothing.

I watched as Lashawndra walked through the small cottage, checking out the rooms,

Locating the bathroom, then returning to the small living room, as Melina followed her.

Lashawndra addressed Melina: “You watched the videos on my website, right’?

Melina said : “Yes, I really enjoyed them, very informative. I watched them all, repeatedly, finally stopping about 9:45, when my alarm went off, so I could prepare for our private lesson.”

Well that sounded normal enough, Melina WAS a yoga instructor, and did give lessons from extra room of the cottage.

“Go grab your favorite, largest mug, and we’ll get started.” Said Lashawndra.

Lashawndra went right to the bathroom door and walked in, standing in front of the toilet.

Melina walked in with a 23 oz copper Moscow Mule mug, then she knelt in front of Lashawndra, and stared up at her with admiration. Nick watched in amazement.

Lashawnrda lifted her Michael Kors, short mesh combo dress and held the mug to her crotch, emptying her bladder into it. It was a lot, and must have been her morning piss.

Melina watched with rapt attention as Lashawndra presented the mug back to her, now holding 16 oz of Lashawndra’s warm morning urine.

“Swish the first mouthful in your mouth until I saw swallow’. Said Lashawndra.

Melina took the first mouthful and did as instructed, and then Lashawndra spoke after a minute or two. “Swallow.” Melina gulped the mouthful and swallowed; now looking up at Lashanwdra beaming.

Lashawndra crossed her arms: “What does that symbolize?”

Melina quoted: “As the white servant to my black mistress I must show utter submission and obedience, willingness to be her toilet if she sees fit, savoring the gift of her morning water, which increases my value merely being inside me. Thank you.’

Lashawndra continued: “ Now finish it.” Melina then drank the rest of it, gulping from the copper 23oz mug showing no sense of distaste. Then she waited. “Now you have a new reason that’s your favorite mug, make that association and remember that every time you use it now.” Mocked Lashawndra.

Lashawndra then asked: “How many private lesson days do we have this week?”

Melina replied: ‘my boyfriend returns from a sales trip on Tuesday Ma’am.

Lashawndra smiled: “Nice, I can be beachfront the whole 4 day weekend then.” She said.

Lashawndra simply ordered Melina to ‘stay” then she walked over to the front door, locked it, lowered and closed the blinds, and moved over to a chair with a small ottoman. She rested her oiled legs on the ottoman and called Melina: “come”.

Melina stood up from kneeling and walked over to where Lashawndra was sitting.

When Lashawndra lifted her legs from the small ottoman and waved it away, Melina moved it and replaced it with a pillow, upon which she knelt, using Nick’s story’s go to style.

Nick watched in awe, stunned.

Lashawndra spoke: ‘’Blinds are drawn, get in uniform.”

Melina rose to taught attention for only a moment, then quickly removed her attire and tossed it in a pile, returning to kneel before the 18 year old. Nick was amazed the 39 year old yoga instructor and business English instructor was now kneeling in front of real life Lashawndra.

Lashawndra continued: “I had a friend not sure whether to believe me when I mentioned that I was born to play the role of the character in his short story, now optioned”. Lashawndra sarcastically looked over at Nick, but Melina kept her focus on the young woman.

Lashawndra spoke: “Go fetch me my morning coffee, bring two cups.”

Melina rose to attention, pivoted, then went to the kitchen and returned with two cups of coffee. Lashawndra handed one to Nick, who nodded a ‘thank you’.

Lashawndra held her ballet flat clad size 6 feet out to Melina.

“What do we do when presented my feet?” asked Lashawndra

Melina slowly leaned forward and kissed and sniffed the tops, then carefully removed both ballet flats.

She deftly sniffed each flat, and smiled. She placed them on the floor then began sniffing and kissing Lashawndra’s feet. After she rubbed them both all over her face, hair, arms and breasts, Melina returned to kissing the soles, and darting her tongue between the toes.

Just then the phone rang. The caller ID showed it was Melina’s boyfriend Ted.

Lasawndra instructed Melina: ‘answer, act natural, but don’t stop.’ She smiled wickedly. Nick was impressed at the surreal situation.

Melina picked up the phone, and said: “Oh high honey” and continued kissing the 18 yr old’s soles, and biting her heels. “Oh, not til Friday now, they added meetings?’ Melina then lapped at the sides of Lashawndra’s feet. Melina continued with Ted: “Uh huh, o.k.

I’m just having a little snack, I have private lessons all week so this works out. Right, see you late Friday. Hugs and kisses.” Melina then kissed Lashawndra’s feet upon saying that and hung up the phone. She then looked directly at Lashawndra.

Melina continued: Did I do good, was that ok ma’am?

When Lashawndra said: “Yes, I approve”. It was obvious Melina almost came hearing that.

Lashawndra then told Melina, “Now that we are done with the phone show it to me .’

‘Yes Ma’am, said Melina.

Melina leaned back and into the Supta Konasana pose: She leaned back to lying down, lifted the legs over the top of her head like Plow Posture or Halasana. She grabbed the big toes, and spread her legs wide apart and stayed, showing her pussy with wide-open legs to Lashawndra. Her back was straight as possible and the hips were lifted to stack the torso as cleanly in one line. She remained in that pose, holding it steady so Lashawndra could comment.

‘This all belongs to you, and seeks to obey your commands, and serve you completely.’

Lashawndra video taped then said: “Yeah, that’s good. Just shave that all clean for me, lose the Brazilian wax, when I tell you.

Melina inhaled, rolled up and landed softly on her calves. She bent forward and brought her face to rest on Lashawndra’s waiting feet, then returned to devour them with adoration.

After a few minutes Lashawndra asked Melina: “what do you crave?’

As if reciting a rehearsed script but with feeling:

Melina said: I crave your copuline, your pheromones your dominance, your commands

Ms. Lashawndra. Teach me, teach me true obedience to my betters.

Melina had indeed watched all the videos and notes Lashawndra had assigned her to.

Copuline is a vaginal secretion that attracts heterosexual men to women, secreted by their vagina, Lashawndra had indoctrinated Melina into believing that not only was she able to smell things ten times more easily, but that she in fact was in the population of women susceptible to female pheromones, and copuline, the chemical scent that makes men more attracted to females, rendering them helplessly pining for it.

Lashawndra then commanded: “go to your go to, then let’s put your face to good use.”

Melina went to her go pose, then simply leaned in and buried her face in the new Lashawndra’s crotch, helplessly lapping and swallowing everything the young woman could secrete to her. Melina moaned quietly, well under control after a simple meeting at a party, and a long marathon session of hypnosis stacked against her by Lashawndra.

Lashawndra looked at Nick, while her box was being adored.

“See”, she said: ‘how quickly and elegantly I got to her, letting my prep and well-designed websites do the work for me? Lashawndra clapped her hands and said: “go to”

and Melina returned to her blank eyed kneel. “Freeze’. Said Lashawndra.

Melina stiffend a little, remaining helplessly frozen in her go to pose, her face moist with Lashawndra juices.

‘I used her beloved yoga against her, and once knowing how susceptible she was to suggestion, had her spend the 10 hours indoctrinating herself for me.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved your story, obviously, enough to do the research and create surveys to pull in who I really wanted.

After reading your story, several times, I researched the potential area, then looked up yoga studios and yoga on facebook. It took some time, but after sending out custom made survey’s to detect hypnosis susceptibility, looking for ‘hypnotic virtuosos’ I found a few, one of which is our girl here. Lashawndra pointed to Melina. After a couple emails, and looking at all her photos, I figured she’d be a good subject. I pretended to want private yoga lessons, then called her on facetime. I put her under right away, then deepened it before I had her meet me at a diner before the party. She was fully hypnotized but appeared wide awake as we disappeared into the pool house, where I worked her in person for about an hour. I began planting her questioning her every value early on, then used age regression, installed a fetish, desire to submit, extreme white guilt, and an ever growing need to submit and adore her betters, not unlike your story. Last night she went to my powerpoints and mp3s and spent all night, willingly indoctrinating herself for today. You know the rest.

But right now having a little personality works for me. Who knows, by Friday she may be all stepforded out, it depends’, Laughed Lashawndra.

Nick was flabbergasted, and his erection was painful. Lashawndra noticed and smiled wickedly.

‘Ok, I know you like her feet, you can get your rocks off on them if you want, she’s not gonna stop you, she’s way to into trance right now, and when she goes back downtown she won’t even come up for air until I say so. Laughed Lashawndra. She then snapped her fingers and simply said: “Back to pleasuring your better’. Melina blinked, and smiled and returned to eagerly performing cunnilingus on the young woman, who rested her legs on Melina’s shoulders.

Nick didn’t waste any time. The idea of exploring the feet of the submissive that was going down on the dominatrix he only imagined was a scenario he could live with.

Nick worked himself into frenzy, and the last thing he remembered before his earth shattering orgasm was Melina reciting by rote all Lashawndra had indoctrinated her with before he fell into a deep nap.

WAKING UP ELSEWHERE WITH A START

Nick awoke in a salon that looked familiar. The sounds of laughter and Filipino women

speaking in Tagalong were in the background. Nick wiped his eyes, surveyed his surroundings. He saw a tall rounded capsule in front of him, marked ‘robotan: auto tanning booth.’ No, that’s not suspicious at all. He then focused his eyes on the stage on the other side of the room. Surrounded by women getting pedicures.

A rather tall woman walked onto the stage and began walking back and forth, talking incessantly. She wore silver boots and a silver Mylar 4giveness bikini. The woman blathered:

“This is the greatest tan! I love this place, I can’t believe it got me so dark in such a short time, this stuff is great! How long have you guys been here? This is totally awesome…” Said the woman, Kelly Lane. Suddenly, the owner of the salon, a mean looking but very attractive Filipino shouted out: “Loo-Ah-oh, Ka La Ming” And mid rotation Kelly stopped cold, frozen in place.

Her head cocked to one side with her expression blank and eyes staring mindlessly ahead.

Her arms went into a position like a store mannequin. Her thoughts were only “Listen, Accept, Obey” and as the owner spoke, her voice seemed to echo inside Kelly’s Head. The command to ‘walk forward’ was given in Tagalog, and Kelly took slow, deliberate steps forward, like an automaton until the owner said to halt.

Kelly then stood still:

“State your name and purpose” barked the owner. “I am Ka la Ming, I belong to all Filipina women. I exist to pleasure them, and I obey any diyos who wish to command me. Their every scent is a turn on, and I love to please my superiors.’ The women in the salon nodded their heads and clapped as they murmured among themselves. The attendants pointed to the customers and then spoke to the owner. They pointed to the soaking feet, and demanded a test of the programming.

The owner gave a command and Kelly then kneeled. She then crawled over to the customers and placed her face into the vibrating foot baths, one by one, she sucked about an inch of water out of each soak, then kissed the soaking foot. Then she began licking the client’s other foot clean, straight out of the shoe. She then had to crawl over to each attendant and clean her tired feet with her eager tongue. When she finished all five women’s feet she was told to kneel. Blanked eyed,

She complied. A command was given to open wide, and each attendant and customer took a turn spitting into her mouth. She trembled with excitement and when given the command to close her mouth, and swallowed. Kelly stiffened with a powerful orgasm that flexed every muscle. Her expression went from ecstasy to completely blank. She was unworthy to actually kiss them on the mouth, but tasting them was more than she could stand without total orgasm, deepening her desire to comply, obey and think only what her superiors wanted her to think.

She was given another command, in tagalong and snapped back to herself, or the remainder of herself for now, before it was completely erased by week’s end, so her sole purpose would be to obey. Her 5′ 10 inch frame would be irrevocably under the control of her Diyos. Her one and only desire would to be able to pleasure the dark skinned beauties. She had such a fetish for that anything to do with them made her horny and willing to comply.

Nick knew where he was. That was Kelly Lane, about to become Ka La Ming. Nick waved. Ms. Tabangkura, It’s Nick. He exclaimed.

Ms. Tabankura had Kelly ‘freeze’ for a moment, using a command in tagalong. She quickly walked over to Nick and pinched his cheeks, then gave him a hug.

“Oh Mr. Vegas, she is a delight, we are really going to enjoy this one. Your idea to send out those coupons, really brings them in, then we pick and choose who to perform the full process on. Fantastic!’ she exclaimed.

Nick asked if the owner would mind terribly if he accompanied her home, as he hadn’t seen the real life inspiration for the story since 2003. If you know anything about Nick, once you get his motor started it’s tough to shut down. One of these stories might end up with someone pissed at Nick and want to eliminate him, but so far, so good, he thought to himself.

Ms. Tabankura gave Nick an index card with a few choice commands in tagalong, and then let him know: “When she orgasms it won’t be because of you, my handsome friend, she will be focused on how she may better please her Diyos, her world now, so don’t be sad,”

Nick Laughed: ‘I think I can handle it, you know my ego is bullet proof.’

Ms. Tabankura waved a finger at Nick: “True, but your stories have a way of turning a lot of people’s lives on their ear, so a bullet proof vest might be a good investment some day. Then she pinched Nick on the cheeks again and laughed.

After Mrs. Tabankura gave Kelly a few instructions, he walked over to her.

“Hi I’m Nick Vegas, long time no see”. He said. Kelly looked at him, then it clicked.

“Oh, Nick, awesome, what brought you back to Tennessee?

Nick said: “It’s a long story, but do you mind if I visit you for little til my flight Maybe get a bite??’

Kelly spoke: “Why not come over to my place, we can hang out, but I am not hunngy, I’m waiting til a later dinner appointment. I can make you something though. Hey, what do you think of my new tan? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place, ’ She replied.

Nick spoke: “Oh, I like it, I like it a lot, it’s hot, especially with that outfit.”

Kelly replied humbly. “Thank you, but we both know it’s nowhere near as hot as these little gals that run this place, omg, have you ever seen such cute delicious women? You know I could eat em right up!”

Nick knew exactly what she meant, as the island beauties had a special place in his heart as well. They left together and Nick winked at Ms. Tabankura.

BACK AT KELLY LANE’S PLACE TN

Nick and Kelly got caught up on the short drive down Stone Drive, and were on Center Street, and then Catawba in no time. Kelly Lane invited Nick in and the place was as he remembered it. Weird, it was like time stood still since he last saw her.

In fact, she still had the same Mac, which was interesting, since it was now over a decade and a half old. “whatever’ thought Nick.

Kelly looked so hot, her tan was so dark and even, and her tats were all gone. Interesting.

Kelly then began babbling about how this tanning place was so great, and even though you had to have several sessions it was still worth it, there was ‘just something about it’

that the minute she left she wanted to go back and tan again.

She kept commenting on how the lilt of the women speaking was…you know, so hot.

Then she turned on the tv and started flipping the channels.

She found a Filipino network, and stopped. “O..M..G.”.she said Kelly turned to Nick.

“I know I haven’t seen you for a while, but are you horny by any chance? Cause I just got really, really turned on. She stated.

Nick looked at his index card. He wondered if he’d need it.

“Totally, wanna head up stairs?” Said Nick Kelly said “ No, I wanna do it on the couch, and I wanna be able to ‘hear’ the TV. Kelly really wanted to SEE the TV as well, as the young stern female newscaster spoke about the stock market, she couldn’t stop staring at her.

They disrobed, but Kelly kept her boots on. Nick began to unzip them but Kelly flatly said: “No, my feet are too big and boring and American, not cute and sexy like hers.”

Well, Nick didn’t want to be kicked in the head by the boots, and part of this woman’s allure was her size 9’s, and she loved the way Nick used to work them.

Nick looked at the card. He read the phonetic command for ‘obey’. Kelly’s look changed to one of docile obedience. Nick’s erection hardened another degree.

“Remove the boots, then insist, no demand I worship your feet while inside you. Go for it.’ Said Nick.

Sure it was kinky, but Nick really enjoyed when this Amazon pretended to order him around and demand he adore her feet. And before she always found it amusing that for a guy who was such an anal retentive clean freak, her feet, right out of a pair of sockless keds or her Birkenstocks got him instantly hard, or that he licked under her arms, and it was like Viagra x5.

Now with a lovely size nine on either side of his face, ankles in his grip, laying on top of the lovely, soon to be forever transformed Kelly Lane, Nick got to work. He was as hard as Chinese math, her feet had the scent they always had, like dried apricots. He suckled he huge breasts, and Kelly stared at the Filipino newscaster, making the face of an inflatable sex doll. Kelly yelled something in Tagalong as she climaxed, and Nick thought her vagina was going to rip his member off, but in a good way.

Nick thought the orgasm was going make his heart explode, but he loved it. Kelly then froze in position post her orgasm, and remained motionless, as Nick withdrew, and got up to pee.

When he returned Kelly hadn’t moved. She was still posed, spread eagle, legs in the air, sex doll face, staring at the tv. Nick found he could reposition her, and used the command on the card to get her to stand, and to walk, and stand at attention.

Nicks erection returned, another command put Kelly on all fours, it was a command for her to be a human table, but Nick could go doggy style. ‘Why not?’ he thought.

Nick went at it doggie style, and just as he dismounted again, now light headed. He stood and saw the neighbor’s house. ‘Ohh that’s right, he thought, he had based a couple stories on her, she turned him on so much, the woman who tasted like lamb.

Nick was looking for something to clean his member off with when Kelly’s phone rang.

She left her trance and awoke, then stood to answer it. She grimaced as she felt herself and said: “Damn Nick I forgot how big you were, freakin’ ape dick.’

“Hello Kelly Lane Studio” she answered. The she bolted to attention, and started to answer the caller in tagalong. Then she knelt, glassy eyed, deeply entranced.

Nick leaned in and listened. Kelly was to have two hot visitors bring their native cuisine over, and if Nick remembered, it was part of her slave training, eating her meals off their adorable feet. Just the thought of it and Nick darted to the bathroom to stroke one last one out while she was on the phone. He realized this was the bathroom he had done all the work floating a new floor for her, and reminisced, as well as remembered the rest of the story, and the last load left Nick dizzy and exhausted. He returned to the living room,

and Kelly was done with her phone call. She was standing at attention.

Nick wasn’t sure if she was cognizant or not, but he asked:

Do you mind if I take a nap on the leather sofa?

With a noticeable monotone she answered: “No Nick, that’s fine, I must prepare for a visit from my Diyos, I require more training.” Said Kelly.

Nick gave her a kiss, then watched her begin to tidy up, expecting the two visitors.

He fell asleep in moments.

WAKING UP AT RHONDA JAMES’

“Well look who woke and decided to join us. How nice.” Said Rhonda James. Her New York accent was unmistakable. Nick rubbed his eyes and noticed the open beam ceiling

and the sound of crashing waves in the background. He was in Rhonda James CA beach apartment. Rhonda was facing Nick sitting on a chair on the other side of the living room.

Next to her was a deeply tanned, auburn haired woman, facing the other direction, kneeling. Nick could see the back of a gold bikini top. Then it dawned on him: Alicia.

Nick rose from the couch and walked over to a hug from Rhonda James, and a peck on the cheek.

“Nick, she’s fantastic.” She said. Rhonda pointed to the entranced Southern Belle before me. “The bright green eyes, the almost burgundy hair, those long, long legs, and firm strong arms.” She continued. Gripping Alicia’s bicep. “I can have her do all sorts of labor…and pleasure, for me until she has her flight.” She purred. “I thought you might want to watch and maybe video tape per our usual arrangement, and we can get another tape in the can.” She continued.

Nick had to admit, seeing this tall beauty, totally under Rhonda’s power had him pretty excited.

Rhonda grabbed his package playfully. “I see you’re excited about the project too, you twisted fuck, you know I mean that in the nicest way possible.” Rhonda laughed.

‘Ok, gimme a real kiss.’ She said. Nick leaned in ad kissed the no nonsense blonde New Yorker, enjoying her mouth, tasting like wine and a cigarette. The memories.

Rhonda then turned to Alicia:

“Nick, Watch this” she said, with the excitement of a kid with a new toy they HAD to show off. She placed one flip flopped foot on Alicia’s lower back, and with one hand grabbed a fist full of that deep red hair, and straightened Alicia from kneeling over to on her knees straight up. She then grabbed a wrist and straightened Alicia’s arm then posed it in front of her body, as well as the other arm. On her knees now, her arms in front of her like a sleep walker, Alicia’s expression was still unchanged. Rhonda gently moved Alicia’s tongue back into her mouth and closed it.

She straightened Alicia’s head from the angle it was, And reached under the redhead’s arms, lifting her, while Placing her own foot on top of Alicia’s feet, straightening the woman’s legs, into a standing position. Without moving a muscle, Alicia was being posed like a life sized Amazon Barbie, her lovely body accepting the pose Rhonda put her in. Once Rhonda got her standing, she stood back, admiring her handiwork.

“Look at her, like a big doll.” She said. “A big, hot, obedient doll.” Rhonda placed an index finger on each of Alicia’s temples. “Everything in here now belongs to me, and that’s so fucking hot.”

Rhonda leaned in as if she was going to kiss Alicia, but stopped. She looked at me. “You know I don’t kiss these chicks, they’re not worthy and I won’t do it. The only way they taste the mouth they crave to kiss is like this.” She pushed her thumb on Alicia’s chin and opened her mouth, then spit into it, a couple times, then closed it.

“Snap out of it” she said directly to Alicia who blinked and awoke, then swallowed. “Oh, hello Ma’am, was there anything else you wanted me to do? Did you want me to foot finish your foot massage?”

Before Alicia had time to turn and see me in the room, Rhonda placed her palms on either side of Alicia’s face and held her gaze. “Deep trance” she said. Alicia was back in trance, no longer oblivious or stiff like a mannequin but deep, deep asleep, aware only of her sole operator, the woman was convinced she always had a crush on, Rhonda James.

“Alicia, you can only hear my voice now, and will notice only me in this room, do you accept and understand? “Yes Ma’am,” said Alicia is a sweet southern drawl.

Rhonda winked at me. “Alicia, you are increasingly finding that the only thoughts in your pretty little head are all in my voice, and that turns you on incredibly. In fact, you’d rather hear the thoughts in your head in MY voice, and not be bothered with any little thoughts of your own. The more you allow me to have control the better you feel physically, and your physical strength actually increases as you surrender to my guidance. You feel free to be a little more of a giggly bimbo when you are not in trance, But at a moment’s notice I can place you in other modes that serve me best, which is after all what you want isn’t it? “yes Ma’am, serving you best is all I want.” Said Alicia.

The turn on was incredible, Rhonda had this woman, several years younger, a bit taller, and truthfully hotter than her, totally under her power, and Nick was witnessing her take more control. He was probably was light headed, as none of the blood was in his head, but all throbbing in his loins.

“Alicia, being a mannequin for me gives you great pleasure, as does being an obedient servant, especially when I take you out in public, where you feel even more free to be a bimbo. When I desire I can even turn you into a mechanical woman, or a piece of furniture if it so suits me, do you understand? “Yes Ma’am.” Alicia responded. Rhonda had deepened her trance and acceptance to the point where even the most outlandish suggestion was taken in stride.

“You are not bothered by hot or cold when I say so, as in right now.” Rhonda walked over to her freezer and removed an ice cube. She walked over to Alicia clad in a gold bikini that showed off her overdone spray tan, and placed the ice cube on her flat tummy. Alicia didn’t flinch.

Rhonda looked at me and smiled. “This body responds to all my commands without question, do you understand?” she asked the now helpless southern belle. “Yes Ma’am” Alicia replied.

“Nick,” Rhonda said, “you know we can’t have dogs in this building, but what if I have a pet of another kind?

Rhonda patted Alicia on top of her head. She leaned into the tall woman’s face. “When I snap you out of trance, you will behave as the old Alicia who first met me, but with all your commands and programming intact, waiting for me to bring them to the surface. You will ignore the fact you’re only in a gold bikini. You will find yourself drawn to my feet, and begin to untie my sneaks without me saying a word. I’ll act nonchalant as you begin sniffing my sneakers lustfully, and you’ll be very embarrassed when I confront you on it. And yet, as I chastise you the desire will increase, and you’ll retrieve the basket of pumps and sandals from my closet and bring them in here. With each gratifying sniff, you’ll become more and more like a begging dog, lustful for her master’s scent. And snap awake!

Alicia snapped awake, and blinked. “Oh, hey Rhonda, can I get you some tea or anything? Thanks for getting rid of my headaches.” Said Alicia, staring at Rhonda’s powerful calves and sneaker clad feet. Rhonda looked at Nick then plopped onto the chair, feet up on the coffee table.

“Tell me about your house down South.” Said Rhonda Alicia felt more comfortable kneeling at Rhonda’s feet Then she began to speak, eyeing Rhonda’s tan lower legs. She quietly untied Rhonda’s sneaks and plucked them off, bringing them to her ample chest.

“I got the house in the divorce, and even though it’s a bit big for one person, I think I made it cozy.” She said as she inhaled from Rhonda’s sneaker. She grabbed the other and did the same. “You should come out and visit, I’d love to have you in my home.” She said, now eyeing the bedroom door.

Rhonda snapped her fingers. “Fetch the basket of pumps from my closet.” Alicia jumped to her feet and ran to the closet and returned with a laundry basket overflowing with well worn, deeply scented pumps and sandals.

“You seem to have a thing for feet, Alicia, my pet.” Said Rhonda. Alicia blushed deeply. “I, I,” she stammered As Alicia pulled a pump with toe prints ground in and stuck her button nose in as far as it would go, inhaling deeply.

Rhonda snatched the pump away and tossed it at my feet. Alicia ran to me, not noticing I was there, then she dropped to all fours and began to sniff the pump and lick at the interior. Her backside began to sway from side to side as she did. Rhonda grabbed a Birkenstock sandal from the basket. “Here girl, go get it,” she said as she tossed it to the other side of the room. “Why am I doing this? What’s happening, said Alicia, confused” as she moved quickly on all fours to the other side of the apartment, to lick the sole of the aged Birkenstock while lustfully eyeing Rhonda. She took long, deliberate licks, picking up the salt, flavor, and Rhonda’s DNA from the sandal.

Rhonda wiggled her polished toes. “Here girl, here, come lick the real thing likes a good pet.” She said wickedly. Alicia briskly made it across the room on all fours to Rhonda’s waiting soles. Rhonda placed her feet side by side tightly, forming a cozy place for Alicia to shove her face into. Alicia placed her pretty face into the soles of Rhonda’s feet and moved it side-to-side kissing and licking the scent right off Rhonda’s feet.

“My My, you are a kinky little puppy aren’t you? And you love the scent of my feet, don’t you?” said Rhonda.

Still embarrassed but overwhelmed by her programmed need to be Rhonda’s pet, Alicia probed between Rhonda’s toes with her tongue. “I can’t help myself, I have to have this, I have to be…here.”

Rhonda reached under a pillow and grabbed a gold leash and collar, placing it on Alicia who offered no resistance.

“I expect when you are done with my feet, you’ll be sniffing my ass and letting me lead you with this. That’s a great idea isn’t it, my pet? Once you get a whiff you’ll be interested in being simply my puppy.” Alicia finished Rhondas soles and then Rhonda stood.

Rhonda dropped her spandex shorts and revealed her ample ass. She turned her amazing backside for me to see and looked at me over her shoulder. Alicia now only had the heels of her master in front of her and licked them until Rhonda smacked a hand onto her own ass. Startled, Alicia looked up. She sniffed behind Rhonda’s knees, up the back of her strong thighs and nuzzled her pretty face in Rhonda’s ass. Alicia’s whole body trembled like a dog in heat, and she basked in her owner’s scent. Rhonda grabbed a fistful of the red hair and turned around giving Alicia access to her vagina. Alicia pushed her nose into it with abandon and sniffed at the musky patch of paradise with glee. Rhonda tugged on the leash. “Heel girl.” She said as Alicia rested in a begging pose.

Rhonda into the drawer on the coffee table pulled out a huge dildo. Rhonda wedged the dildo onto a corner of the coffee table so it jutted out at an obscene angle. Satisfied with the position of the dildo, then addressed Alicia:

You are in full Heat, needing to relieve itch on that dildo over there.” An expression of intense need came over Alicia’s pretty face. On all fours she crawled over to the dildo and began backing up to it, but in her heat she didn’t realize she had to lower her panties.

Rhonda laughed at the poor girl’s dilemma, then told her to ‘stay’. Alicia ceased movement as Rhonda pulled the panties down a few inches revealing the fantastic ass of Alicia, and now her dripping pussy, red hot in heat.

“Good girl,” Rhonda said, now you’re deep in heat!” Alicia backed into the dildo and accepted it’s ridiculous length, her expression one of pleasure and wonder, spiced by minor pain as the device overfilled her.

“You will forever associate that overfilled pleasure with serving and obeying ME Alicia, regardless of what state I place you in, accept it now.” Said Rhonda staring into the awe filled eyes of Alicia, now filled to capacity with the large rubbery prosthesis.

Rhonda watched as the helpless woman, now reduced to a dog in heat accepted the sensation of being gorged with her one true operator and controller Rhonda James.

Alicia’s eyes rolled back in her head. Rhonda sat on the chair, used Alicia as her foot rest. “Deep trance” Rhonda demanded.

Alicia, still on all fours, still filled with the mammoth Dildo, obeyed. Her eyes glazed over and she was motionless. Rhonda wiped her feet off on the hapless woman’s face, and then stood herself.

“Crawl forward.” Said Rhonda. Alicia complied, as the sound of the dildo sliding out of her slurped loudly. When Alicia was free of the dildo, Rhonda commanded: “Stop, stand up, arms at your sides, full body flex. Alicia did and her body looked amazing as she tightened every muscle.

“When I touch your temples now, you will awake, but your body will feel different, heavier, stiffer. You will move mechanically, in a jerky motion. When you try to talk you will only be able to say the phrase: “Rhonda James is my mistress, I belong to and obey Rhonda James.” I can command your limbs individually if I choose as well. Said Rhonda.

Rhonda then touched Alicia on the temples, she stirred awake, blinking her eyes, she smiled at Rhonda. Rhonda walked across the room to sit at her dining room table, and looked over to me with a smirk.

“Alicia, walk over here and tell me the date on this calendar.” Stiffly, mechanically Alicia began to move. She looked like a mechanical woman, as her lean body worked it’s way across the room. “Alicia, what day is it today? Rhonda asked. “Rhonda James is my mistress, I belong to and obey Rhonda James.” That was all Alicia could reply.

“Nick, be a dear and stand in the way, and watch this.” Said Rhonda. Nick stood in the path between Rhonda and Alicia. Alicia walked right into him, looking at him and yet not seeing him. She kept trying to move forward, but for her Nick was an invisible obstacle. He was getting quite turned on, this amazing body, totally under Rhonda’s power, bumping into him like a toy, wound up and moving.

Rhonda nodded and he stepped aside. Alicia, now an automaton made it to Rhonda’s side at the table.

Rhonda touched her temples again, “deep trance.” Rhonda turned to Nick. “You know, before I send her home at the end of the week, you may want to make sure her ex stays away from her house. I think he’d be suspicious and probably blame you and shoot you. I’ve made some irrevocable changes, someone who knows her may freak out.’

Nick thought to himself, that’s the second time he was reminded to watch himself.

Now a bit light headed, having watched the now programmed and made over Alicia perform as Rhonda’s robot, he remembered Rhonda still had neighbor Karen as her thrall as well. Man, how much collateral damage had these kinky hypno foot fetish stories wrought. Nick’s back was buggin him, so he decided to lay face down for a nap, again.

SOMETHING MORE ABOUT MARY’S FEET

Nick opened his eyes, and he could feel his head was resting in the opening of a massage table, staring down at the ground. The warm sensation of the heat pack was lifted from his back, and those long Latin toes, deeply tanned with slightly beat up nail polish were in his view. Mary..those were Mary’s feet. Oh joy.

Nick remembered it had taken 2 years of being a chiropractic patient in Lawndale, before he wore down the ultra hot receptionist to allow him to give her a foot massage. He later found out, the main reason Mary never agreed to go on a date, was that she already had..a girlfriend. OMG Nick had thought, she actually IS a lesbian, of her own free will. That was even hotter he thought. She had one these open toed flats, and they were something she wore often. Nick remembered how cautious he had been, despite the hypnotic scent Mary possessed, that he had only really massaged her feet, then excused himself into a restroom to release the amazing arousal. Mary’s feet were clean, but sweaty, and the scent was so feminine and yet the scent of the glue used to hold the shoes together was also present. That was a trigger from Nick’s days abroad, where he massaged the feet of an Amazonian beauty contest runner up, who had the same scent.

Was someone going to burst in and catch Nick? Her lover Maybe?

Nick didn’t care, he went through a Déjà vu as he convinced Mary once again to allow him to sit Indian style under her desk and massage her feet. She could feel what he was doing but didn’t watch him. No doubt she was imagining her partner doing the massage, not Nick.

This time Nick wouldn’t let it slip out of his grasp.

“Mary” he asked. “Let me know if this feels good, ok?” said Nick as he moved his face in closer and planted little kisses onto Mary’s feet.

Mary quietly said: “yeah, that’s o.k.” Nick’s heart soared. He had regretted not doing this when he had the chance. “How about this?” asked Nick as he slowly ran his tongue from Mary’s heel up her sole, and licked to the split between her toes.

“Are you licking my feet?” asked Mary. Nick froze. The taste on his tongue was making his penis vibrate, but he didn’t want Mary pissed at him…oh no did he blow it? He wondered.

“Um, I couldn’t help it, your feet have been in my view for 2 years, every adjustment, Mary’s feet. And you are so hot, I just couldn’t take it..” said Nick, bracing for her rage.

“Then quit fucking around bitch, if you are gonna lick my feet, fully lick my feet, I was getting turned on, even though, you probably figured out I’m not into guys, really. Said Mary.

Nick was elated. He had blown it years ago really massaging the real Mary’s feet and stopping there. Holy shit. Nick lapped and licked and toe sucked the stunning Latina’s feet, adoring everything about them.

This had been so long coming he didn’t need to touch himself. Nick lifted his head in ecstasy but bumped it on the underside of the desk, and was out cold.

Nick felt himself drifting, he stood in the closet where Kimber was undergoing Party Bitch training, he could see Nurse Diva ordering around her maid. He watched Carol programming her submissive, he saw Karen, at attention while her fiancée searched the neighborhood for her.

Nick saw the US from the vantage point of Google Earth. It worked just as slowly as it did in real time.

Nick struggled to remember, where was I where was I just moments ago..

The Nick’s eye’s fluttered. He was waking up, again.

He surveyed his surroundings. It was the cottage, Melina’s beachside cottage. Nick stood; then he walked over to the Calendar on the wall. And all the dates had been crossed off but Friday. Friday? How.

Just as Nick made the realization, Lashawndra, real life Lashawndra stepped out of the bedroom, with a very satisfied look on her face.

“She’s really progressed in the last week. I used so many more advanced techniques, including age regression, etc. etc. I’ll clue you in, and we can do a minor rewrite, and I’ll want co-writer credit.’ Said Lashawndra.

Nick was still coming to terms. “Uh, yeah, we can talk about it, this has been one hell of a week. Nick opened the door, and standing out side was Karen from Karen’s gratitude, Rhonda James’ neighbor.

A man stood next to her with a shotgun leveled at Nick.

“You! Your stories turned her into this! For a decade she’s been some kind of robot slave for that neighbor bitch. Rhonda James.

The second he said the name Karen softly muttered: ‘Rhonda, Rhonda James. Mistress,”

The shotgun cocked. The man was beet red with rage.

Nick said: “Oh shit, I wish that was only a bean bag shotgun, I could handle that.

Nick tensed every muscle, wondering if he could survive a shotgun blast to the chest.

It had been such a great week, what the fucking fuck.

The trigger was pulled, and instead of a handful of buckshot hitting all of Nick’s chest and face, a single, low charge, stage rehearsal bean bag landed against Nick’s chest.

‘What?’ Uttered Nick He looked at his attacker who was equally shocked.

The attacker, grizzled, flabbergasted, yelled: “Nick Vegas, must die! You’re supposed to die!” H e walked up to where Karen stood entranced, and cocked the shotgun again, as if a 2nd bean bag would be any worse.

Nick looked at Karen: “Karen, use the Vulcan grip on him, quick, do it for Rhonda James.

Karen turned with a blank look on her face and deftly applied the ‘Vuclan grip, and Nick’s assailant collapsed to his knees. “Karen, what the’ then he was out. Nick grabbed the shotgun.

Karen whispered: Rhonda, Rhonda James.

Nick asked Lashawndra to call an uber for Karen, and then dialed 911 on the Motorola flip phone he found in his pocket. “Odd, I should probably watch less X files’ he thought.

Karen returned to Rhonda, the cops tased the fiancée every time he kept relaying his crazy story, about a ‘hypnotized ‘wife’ that was turned into a lesbian robot with a foot fetish.’ Likely story, right Pal.

Melina had calmly explained that this guy was a neighborhood nuisance, since his fiancée left him years ago, he’s been babbling about this.

Then she put her arm around Lashawndra and hugged her, explaining they had yoga lessons to do.

Nick thanked the officers, then he went back inside. He was starving. Plus he wanted to hang around and see what happened when THIS fiancée came home to discover Lashawndra in a few hours. ‘Last Action Hero’ was on demand, and while the premise was completely unbelievable, Nick thought it would be a fun afternoon flick for the three of them.

To be continued??