The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NIGHT-VISITOR.

BY THE SLAVER.

The figure stood in the shadows, and watched the hotel across the street. Night was falling, the figure stood and just waited, looking out across the street, watching all who entered the hotel. Soon the people the shape was waiting for would arrive, and then the fun would begin. The shape left the shadows, and walked over to the hotel, and entered through a side enterers. The figure once again stepped into the shadows, and waited.

Richards was tall and well built, and aged 24. His hair was brown and cut in a number 2 buzz cut, and his eyes were a dark grey. Richards was late, he had been late leaving his job at the local rental store. So it meant that he didn’t arrive for his night shift at the hotel till after 7 p.m. When Richards opened the side door, the figure pounced.

The figure was called The Night-Visitor, but no one ever remembered meeting The Night-Visitor.

The figure took out of one of his coat pockets a spray can. The Night-Visitor sprayed Richards fully in the face with the spray. Richards’s eyes rolled up into his head, and he fell to the floor like a cut down tree.

The Night-Visitor dragged Richards into small side-room, and laid him on the floor. The Night-Visitor took off the coat, and hat, he was wearing and put them over a chair. The Visitor was a well built person, but was covered from the neck down in a tight black rubber suit, on his hands were latex gloves. His head was covered with a black rubber hood, which had holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. He was also carrying a black leather bag. The Night-Visitor looked down at Richards laying on the floor. He then strips Richards naked, he looks at Richards’s naked body, and then at Richards’s dick, even soft it was huge.

Behind his mask The Night-Visitor smiled at the sight of the huge cock. Night-Visitor knelt down by Richards, and took his soft dick into his mouth, and started too suck. Richards let out a low moan. The can at was sprayed into Justin’s face contained a drug, which made the person it was sprayed on very easy to control, and very, very aroused, and sexy. With the right words Night-Visitor could take complete control of a man’s mind, and body.

Richards’s cock was starting to get hard, before it became to hard Night-Visitor stopped sucking. Richards’s semi-hard cock was then taken by one of Night-Visitor’s hand, which started a steady stroking movement up and down Richards’s dick, which steadily grow harder. Richards was now moaning and twisting on the floor.

Night-Visitor then lent forward, and spoke too Richards on the floor, who was moaning and twisting loudly.

“You like this don’t you. Well you won’t get any more of this for a long time. From now on your dick is mine, not yours. You won’t cum any more after tonight, unless I say so. Understand?” Richards moaned a yes.

“ Good” said Night-Visitor. Night-Visitor placed the flat of his hand onto the swollen head of Richard’s dick, and gently pushed down, and then started to move his hand in a circular movement. Richards let out an even louder moan, and started to thrust his hips up and down. Behind the mask Night-Visitor smiled, the drug was working, soon Richards would belong to him.

Night-Visitor speeded up the circular movement on the dickhead, Richards was now crying out in pain, and pleading to be let to cum.

“When I say the word NOW SHOT, you will cum. But not just once, you will shot till you dry shoot. You won’t stop till that happens. Understand”

another moaned yes came from Richards. Night-Visitor let go of Richard’s dicks, and stepped away from him.

“NOW SHOT.” Richards ached his back, and let out a load cry, thrusting his hips forward and shot his first load. Richards had orgasm, after orgasm, his cum shooting into the air, and then landing on his chest, or the floor. Richards organ lurched to a climax, his dick were now throbbing painfully, but another orgasm was on the way. “Uuuu......uuuu” was all that he could moan, his dick was so painful now.

Richards was only one reason, that Night-Visitor was in the hotel. Night-Visitor needed Richards pass-key card, so he could get to his main target.

“Stop” said Night-Visitor. Richards laid still on the floor. “I want you to phone the main desk, and find when this man is arriving at the hotel, and how much security he will have.” Richards stood up, and walked over to the phone on the wall. Night-Visitor handed him a file, that he had taken from his leather bag. Richards looked at the file. He picked up the phone, and spoke to the main desk.

Richards replaced the phone, and turn to speak to Night-Visitor. “He has all ready checked in, he is in room 7091. There are two security guards in the room next door, they are not armed.”

“Good.” said Night-Visitor. “Now, when I want you to carry on cuming till you dry shot, when you start to dry shot, I want you to fall into a deep sleep, and wait for me to return. Do you understand.” said Night-Visitor. “Yes.” said Richards. “NOW SHOT.” said Night-Visitor. Richards fell to the floor, he started to shot cum again, and moan loudly. Night-Visitor picked up the file, and his bag. As he left the room, he locked the door behind himself. He made for the back staff elevator, so no one would see him, going to room 7091.

On his way up in the elevator, Night-Visitor read the front page of the file:

NAME: MASSIMO MACCARONE.

D.O.B: 16/10/1980.

P.O.B: NEW YORK.

HIGHT: 1.89 M.

WEIGHT: 75,00 KG.

WORK: QUARTER-BACK, PRO-FOOTBALL.

The picture in the file showed a well built man, of Italian descent, with very close shaved black hair. The Night-Visitor was being paid a lot of money to knobble Maccarone. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened, opposite the open elevator was room 7091. Night-Visitor left the elevator, and walked past room 7091, he stopped next door at room 7092. He used the pass-key to open the rooms door, he slipped into the room, and closed the door behind him.

The two security guards turned when they heard the door open, and close. Night-Visitor sprayed the drug into the faces of the two guard. Like Richards before them, the security guard’s eyes rolled up into their heads, and they slid to the floor. Night-Visitor then dragged the two security guards over to one of the two beds, and through both men onto one bed. He then pulled off both men’s pants, and shorts. Night-Visitor do not have time to spend on the two men, but he could still screw their heads a little. Once he had their pants, and shorts off of them. Night-Visitor reached into his bag, and pulled out a roll of duck-tape, and two large black vibrating dildos. The ends of which were shaped like a fist.

Night-Visitor then pulled each guards legs apart, and thrust a dildo into each ass. The dildo was then held in place by duck-tape, the guards cried out loudly. Night-Visitor quickly put duck-tape over their mouths, and muffled their cries. He then cuffed the two guards together by one of their arms. The cuffs were threaded behind the bedstead and then cuffed onto the guards arm. He then grabbed both men’s cocks, and started pumping them hard.

“You both will not remember me, or what I have just done to you both. You’ll both remember that someone entered your butt-holes. But you won’t remember who till I tell you.” Night-Visitor said. The two guards just moaned through the tape on their mouths, as their cocks were pumped. Their dicks were how semi-hard, Night-Visitor let go of both cocks, he then switched the dildos on, on low. More muffled moans come from the two men, as the dildos started to vibrate in their butt-holes. Night-Visitor picked up his bag, and left the room. He walked next door to room 7091, he used the pass-key to enter the room.

Maccarone turned as the door open, and a figure dressed in black rubber entered, holding a spry can in its hand. Night-Visitor sprayed Maccarone in the face. Maccarone fell to the floor. Night-Visitor looked at Maccarone lying on the floor, he started to take Maccarone’s clothes off.

Then Night-Visitor got an armchair from the middle of the room, and placed it near the bed. He then took a tripod, and D.V.D cam from his bag, he set them up so that the D.V.D could record what happened on the bed, or armchair. He lifted Maccarone onto the bed, and switched on the recorder. Night- Visitor took Maccarone’s soft cock in his mouth, and started to suck it, Maccarone let out a loud moan. Night-Visitor felt Maccarone‘s dick start to harden. Night-Visitor let go of Maccarone‘s semi-hard cock, and then grabbed hold of it with a hand. Night-Visitor then started to pump Maccarone’s dick. “Ah... ah... ...fuck” cried Maccarone as he started to thrust his hips, he could feel an orgasm building up in his ball. With a cry of “Fuck, no.” he blow his load, straight up into the air went his cum, to land on Maccarone’s chest. Night-Visitor stopped pumping Maccarone’s dick. Simon lay on the bed covered in cum, a silly grin on his face.

“I want you to go into a deep sleep, with each breath you take you will go deeper and deeper to sleep. You will do only what I tell you to do.” Night-Visitor said to Maccarone, as he lay on the bed.

Maccarone went into a deep sleep, and he went deeper, and deeper into that sleep with every breath he took. Night-Visitor took Maccarone from the bed, and placed him over the armchair.

Night-Visitor went over to Maccarone, who was laying over the arm of the armchair. Night-Visitor grasped hold of Maccarone’s dick and started to pump his dick, as Night-Visitor pumped Maccarone’s dick, Night-Visitor spoke to Maccarone.

“You’re getting turned on by this aren’t you, well if this is good, you will go into orbit after this.” Night-Visitor let go of Maccarone’s dick, and knelt down behind him. Out of the hole in the mask where the mouth was, a large tongue came out. The tongue licked up Maccarone’s ass crack and then back down before being shoved straight into Maccarone’s tight ass.

“Get out...ooohhh ffffuuuccckkkk.....” Screamed Maccarone, as the tongue went in deeper. “Stop, oh stop.”

Night-Visitor push the tongue in deeper going past Maccarone’s ring muscles and into his cherry chute, soon Night-Visitor felt the soft satin lining of Maccarone’s inner canal. By now Maccarone was thrusting his hips up and down on the invading tongue. Night-Visitor probed farther into Maccarone’s ass, finally Night-Visitor’s tongue hit Maccarone’s prostate, as Night-Visitor massaged that organ, Maccarone let out a loud gasp.

“Yeah, oh man ..... it’s so fucking hot,” he growled in sexual heat as a new pleasure zone in his mind sprang into life. Night-Visitor’s tongue slipped in deeper, and started to move around.

“Oh shit, I’m going .......... yeah” cried Maccarone, as his cock exploded in a spurt of hot cum. “Oh shit ... that was... hot.” Maccarone gasped as he sucked in air in ragged breaths, he sunk to the floor. Night-Visitor now had total control of Maccarone’s mind.

“Was that good for your?” asked Night-Visitor.

“Yeah, oh man... I love what you did too my asshole, it was so fucking good.” gasped Maccarone. “Can you do it again?”

“You didn’t mind getting penetrated?” asked Night-Visitor.

JMaccarone’s eyes glazed in sexual heat; he was so turned on by this new experience, so aroused and, so hot. That he never gave a thought as to what he was about to say. Maccarone stood up, and lent on the chair.

“ No, but I’m not gay!” said Maccarone.

“That’s not how it looks to me.” said Night-Visitor. “But if you wish to be penetrated.” Night-Visitor unzipped the rubber trousers zipper, and out fell a rock hard 9″ uncut dick. Night-Visitor held Maccarone by his waist, and then shoved the entire dick into Maccarone’s virgin ass in one thrust.

Maccarone let out a loud scream, Night-Visitor just held his dick still inside Maccarone’s tight ass. Maccarone finally stopped convulsing, Night- Visitor pulled his dick out till just the tip was still inside of Maccarone. Then he thrust his hips forward and drove the hard rod back up Maccarone’s overstretched hole, this motion was repeated again and again

“You love having a cock penetrating your ass, you love the feel of it inside you. All you want is to be penetrated.” said Night-Visitor over, and over again.

Slowly Maccarone stopped screaming and started too move his hips with Night-Visitors thrusts. Night-Visitor looked down, Maccarone’s cock was geting hard again.

“I..I...likeeeee.” Maccarone muttered, as his mental defences started too break down.

“Oh...man. Oh fuck.” he moaned loudly.

Night-Visitor thrust his dick deeper into Maccarone’s ass, which gave Maccarone further arousal.

“No, I cannn... willll shotttt..” screamed Maccarone as his dick could stand it nomore, and he shot another large load of cum. Night-Visitor pulled his cock out of Maccarone, and let him slide to the floor.

Putting away his cock, Night-Visitor looked over at Maccarone laying on the bed. “You will only get your butt filled again, if you loose the game tomorrow. If you do not loose the game your butt will never be filled.” said Night-Visitor, Maccarone just lay moaning on the floor. Night-Visitor walked over to Maccarone, he was holding a large dildo, with one violent thrust, Night-Visitor shoved the dildo right in Maccarone’s ass, till the base snapped into place. Maccarone moaned out loud. “ That will be removed when you have lost the game. You will sleep now, when you wake in the morning, you will not remember that your butt will only be filled if you loose the game.” said Night-Visitor. Maccarone moan one more time, then he fell into a deep sleep. Night-Visitor left two plastic keys in Maccarone’s pants, and left the room.

Night-Visitor went into the guards room. Both men were thrusting their hips and moaning. Cum was all over the bed and their jackets. He quickly removed the dildos from the guards butts. Both the men had a goofy smile on their face. Night-Visitor fitted a plastic C.B Curve to each man’s dick. “It was Maccarone who entered your butts, he has the keys to your curves. You will now service his ass, but only if he loose the game. You can get the keys from his pants during the game. Now sleep.” Both men fell asleep, Night-Visitor left the room.

Richards was kneeling between a pair of men’s legs. He was completely naked but for the hood he was wearing, the eye holes of which were closed. Richards was sucking Night-Visitor’s cock. Night-Visitor was completely naked, which was why Richards was wearing the closed hood. He gripped Richards head and push deeply into Richard’s mouth. With a cry he cum. He pulled his spent cock out of Richards mouth. Night-Visitor had taken Richards of the room he had left him in, and had brought him to this place, to service his cock.

When Richards stood up, the base of a dildo could be seen in between his butt checks. Night-Visitor turned on the T.V. the big game was due to start.

The game was under way, the locker room was empty, and quirt. The two security guards entered the locker room. They went straight to maccarone’s locker, and ranched it open. They found Maccarone’s pants, and removed the plastic keys from a pocket. “If he loosed the game, will we take him here, or later.” asked one of the guards.

“We will take him in the limo, on the way back to the hotel.” said the second guard. “In the limo, what about the driver, he will stop us surely?” asked the first guard. “I don’t think so, he will be some what tied up at the time” said the second guard. Out of a pocket he took a pair of hand-cuffs, a roll of duck-tape and a rubber hood. Smiling the two guards turned to leave. “Are we to take these thing off our dicks now?” asked the first. “No, in the limo.” said the second. Both men left the locker room.

Night-Visitor was very happy. Maccarone’s team had lost the game. All ready people were saying that Maccarone had through the game. After the game Maccarone had been whisked away by his security guards. Before anyone could asked him what had happened.

“You are going to be milked, and fucked, my friend.” said one of the security guards. Maccarone moaned, and tried to get free, of the two men hold his naked body. But he couldn’t. The security guards just chuckled.

Maccarone felt the dildo up his ass being pulled out, almost at once, Maccarone felt a dick being thrust into his butt, in place of the dildo. He opened his mouth to moan, a hard cock was thrust into the opening. Slowly, but surely the two security guards humped Maccarone’s mouth and butt, he let out a low moan of pleasure, which was muffled by the cock he was sucking.

From the front of the limo came more muffled cries, these come from the limo driver. He was now naked, bound to the steering wheel by the hand-cuffs, he had duck-tape over his mouth, and was wearing the rubber hood. One of the guards had put one of the C.B. Curves on his cock. In the back of the limo, the two guards and Maccarone were grunting and groining, as all three of them neared orgasm. Suddenly there was a banging on a side window. The two guards stopped humping Maccarone, and looked up. Looking in through a side window were two patrolmen.

Night-Visitor was even more happier a few days later, Maccarone had been arrested for match fixing, and with the security guards, for having sex in a public place. Night-Visitor had been paid his money, and he had also gained a new sex-toy. Night-Visitor lay back as Richards started sucking his cock. A BUTT MACHINE, was electronically fucking Richards butt-hole, as he sucked Night-Visitor’s cock.

“I intend you to be on the BUTT MACHINE, every time you suck my cock, which will by three, or four times a day. You will also wear a vibrating dildo, when not on the BUTT MACHINE. A C.B Curve will be super-glued locked onto your dick.” Said Night-Visitor

Night-Visitor cried out, as he shot cum into Richards mouth.

The End.