The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nimfonian Takeover

Title: Chapter 4

Author: RelaxationObsession

The silver hull of the Excelsior reflected back the bright orange lights of the station as it prepared to dock with Starbase Sigma Alpha. Admiral Arthur Pike felt a mix of emotions as the slick vessel glided expertly into place. The ship had once been the pride of the Union’s fleet. Captain West had led it fearlessly into battle, prepared to sacrifice everything for the good of humanity. But his instincts told him that West’s loyalties were no longer as undivided as they had been. Or perhaps he was still as resolute in his purpose as ever, only in service to a different cause.

Normally this is where he would have greeted West at the landing bay and welcomed him onboard the ship, but Pike wasn’t sure he could count on what either one of them would do in the presence of their alien visitors. He chose to hail the Excelsior from a conference room, where Captain’s West smiling visage quickly popped into view. Even if he had no other reason to suspect that the Nimfonians were up to something, West’s ceaselessly cheerful attitude would be reason enough to be wary.

“As you can see, we’ve arrived safely, Admiral. No signs of an outbreak among our guests as of yet.” West looked surprisingly relaxed and refreshed for a man supposedly at risk of carrying a deadly virus. “Will you be sending someone over to inspect the crew, or...”

“Not yet, Captain. We’ll begin our preliminary scans from here.” Admiral Pike examined the view of the bridge behind West, looking for any clues as to any unusual behavior among the crew. One of the aliens appeared to be taking a tour of the bridge. The woman was a knockout, in a number of primitive societies her two piece outfit that left her navel fully exposed would have been taken as evidence of aggressive sexual intent on her part. Her actions seemed innocent enough, following Commander Stevens around the bridge, occasionally stopping to pet his arm. That one long stretch she performed when she bent over to examine nothing in particular seemed a little suspect, however, as it accomplished nothing other than drawing attention to her ample posterior.

The rest of the crew seemed to have their eyes on the Nimfonian as well, although perhaps not for the reasons Pike himself did. Wistful smiles seemed to be on the faces of everyone watching her, as she glided from terminal to terminal, bestowing warm smiles on all the crewmembers, bringing that taut stomach into view for each of them, and wrapping them all up in her beauty and sexual aura. Whatever powers they possessed, it was easy to see how anyone could be influenced by these lovely creatures. Even from here…

“Admiral?” West’s voice was slightly chastening as he lowered his voice. “I’ve done my best not to alarm our guests or my crew. But I’ll feel safer when we can put this issue to rest.”

Pike snapped his eyes away from the alien’s slow and sensual catwalk. “Of course. I’ll let you know as soon I learn anything else.”

* * *

Their long-range scanners were, of course, useless for any sort of medical testing. They couldn’t tell Pike anything he couldn’t see with his naked eyes. But he wasn’t going to risk exposure to the Nimfonians until he knew more. He had the security officer at the starbase send the camera feeds from the Excelsior to his own terminal. He hadn’t spotted anything yet to indicate the crew had been compromised. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t out there.

“Any luck, sir?”

The breathy alto voice belonged to Evanora. Not for the first time, Pike wondered how she had managed to fit herself with a uniform clearly not properly sized for her, and then make matters worse by stuffing it with multiple layers of clothing. The Union left a great deal of leeway on matters of fashion, but this was approaching the point of being ridiculous. The woman could be hiding almost anything under those clothes.

“Not yet.” Pike replied in a monotone, hoping the woman would get the hint. She had been impossible to discourage from dropping in on him so far. “Still looking for signs of any unusual behavior.”

His screen had settled on the quarters occupied by one of the aliens, kneeling down for what appeared to be some sort of meditation ritual. It bothered him that even now, they knew so little about the aliens. The woman began to stretch, turning the front of her tight one piece bodysuit towards the camera. Based upon the outline of her bosom she was easily a DD cup by earth standards, possibly larger. Her hands began to trace their way up her outfit, cupping her breasts in both hands. Pike felt himself redden, not the least because Evanora was watching. He reached for the screen to change the feed.

“I wouldn’t do that, sir.” The suggestion was offered in a sweet and gentle tone.

Pike looked over to his visitor for a moment in surprise. “And why not?”

“If they are up to something, they might want you to turn away to give them a chance to communicate and strategize with each other. I wouldn’t let them discourage you.”

Pike shrugged and turned back to the screen. It had been a little too easy to convince him.

The alien on the screen was rotating her hips in a mesmerizing motion. It would be enough to cause any man to lose his focus and be tempted to offer the aliens whatever they wanted. Pike knew he should count himself lucky he was watching from safety where he was.

“Just watch for now. You wouldn’t want to miss anything.” Evanora had moved in closer, presumably to get a better view herself. Her voice was calm and soothing. Truth be told, Pike was glad to have her there, it made observing this display a little less awkward somehow, and he knew between the two of them nothing would escape their attention. Not one enchanting sway of those hips. One caress of those full round breasts. One thrust of that gorgeous ass.

“Watch closely.” Evanora was standing right next to him. She smelled nice... very nice. There was something passionate and musky about her perfume. It reminded Pike of an old girlfriend. Although it was difficult to remember any other woman as he watched the goddess on his screen display her body for the camera and give him a guided tour of every curve she had to offer. She continued swaying in a rhythmic motion that resembled a belly dance. Pike leaned in closer, imagining himself even closer to the beautiful spectacle.

“Watch and relax.” The sparkles from her outfit caught his eye, as he kept on staring. Evanora had clasped her hand in his and was squeezing his palm, running her fingernails over his arm with her other hand. The alien’s ass was thrust out towards the screen now, swaying in time to a slow hypnotic beat. Back and forth. His eyes followed it, unable to look away from that perfect rear end. Back and forth.

“Watch, relax... and listen.” The whispers began to arrive in his ear now, constant and comforting. Firm yet gentle. It was a little game they were playing, finding the things he couldn’t say, at least not yet, and the things he wasn’t willing to do. They would dance around those forbidden topics, seeing how far he could go, how much he was willing to play, how much he was willing to do for the beautiful woman dancing sexily in front of him and the other one whispering into his ear and squeezing his hand.

It was a dazed and confused Admiral Pike who found himself alone in his quarters later. He must have fallen asleep. He checked the Excelsior’s cameras one last time... no sign of any suspicious activity. Well, that had been a waste. They’d have to try more direct methods if they were going to get to the bottom of this.

As Pike turned in for the night to drift off to sleep, his mind wandered back to the young cadet, Evanora. He had remembered talking to her briefly that night. She clearly had no idea how to dress herself, and was having a difficult time fitting in... but there was something about her. She was clearly very pretty. Maybe it was just the way she seemed to hang on him, probably looking up to him as a superior officer and a role model. There was obviously nothing he could do about it, given his position. But that didn’t stop him from indulging in one last daydream before falling asleep.

* * *

“You’re sure you know what you’re doing?” Admiral Pike sized up his Itraxi ally. It was a risky move allowing an Itraxi to make contact with the Nimfonians, given their recent history. But right now, he seemed like the only person Pike could trust to not turn into a helpless drooling mess at the sight of the aliens.

“Don’t worry about me, Admiral.” Gilthor hadn’t hesitated for a moment when Pike had suggested the course of action. “Your friends on board the Excelsior were caught unawares. I will not be. I’m skilled in the art of resistance. It’s how our sect has held out against these witch-queens for so long.”

“Right.” Admiral Pike wondered for a moment if he’d been too taken in by the Itraxi’s claims of the Nimfonian’s sexual subversion. But there seemed to be no other way to explain West’s strange behavior. Pike had made it this far by playing out his hunches, he couldn’t waste time thinking about the consequences of being proven wrong. It was almost as horrible of a thought as being proven right, and being forced to explain to high command how they’d given up their best ship to the true masterminds behind the Itraxi empire.

Getting Gilthor on board the Excelsior had proven difficult, as West had severe misgivings about letting an Itraxi anywhere near the Nimfonians, whatever his allegiance might be. In the end, it was the senior Nimfonian ambassador who overrode his objections. Nayora offered to meet with Gilthor in private to discuss his concerns.

Pike had plugged into the feed of the conference room before Gilthor had ever set foot on board the ship. The woman who seemed to be in charge of the alien delegation, Nayora, was already seated in a chair at the end of the table, one smooth long leg resting over the other, rocking back and forth. He realized that this must be the woman he’d been watching the other night. It seemed strange that someone in a position as important as hers would be spending as much time as she did on physical fitness.

Perhaps their vanity will be their undoing after all, Pike thought

Gilthor strode into the conference room, dressed in an all-black Itraxi uniform and with a determined look on his face. Nayora was wearing a tight white dress that stopped well above the knee, and she seemed to barely notice her visitor as her leg continued rocking back and forth, exposing varying degrees of that beautiful thigh as it moved through its stages of motion. Gilthor seemed to pay the display no notice, looking grimly at her, then into the camera to signal that he knew Pike was watching.

It was Nayora who spoke first, her voice calm and syrupy. “I understand you’ve come to warn my people about a virus.”

“A virus is exactly what concerns me.” Gilthor’s voice was low and guttural. The disparity between the two races, Nayora with her radiant beauty and desirability, and Gilthor with his threatening features, could hardly be more pronounced. Pike took a moment to wonder at what their shared history must have truly been, perhaps they were so quick to believe the Nimfonians were slaves because they couldn’t imagine them seeking the Itraxi as mates by choice.

“A virus,” Gilthor continued, “is a fascinating lifeform. It operates as a parasite, first becoming dependent upon its host, sometimes in a symbiotic relationship. It slowly takes control of its host’s normal functions, and redirects its efforts to serve in the survival and reproduction of the parasite. And when the host is depleted, the virus is forced to take over some other life form.”

“This sounds very serious.” Nayora’s tone was smooth and melodious. The beautiful sway of her legs continued, but even Pike found himself paying more attention to Gilthor’s speech now.

“There are two components to a virus. A set of instructions telling the host how to behave, and a mechanism to overcome the defenses of the host and allow those instructions to be carried out. Viruses can infect at the cellular level. The electronic. And in some cases, an entire society.”

“And what sort of virus do you think we face?” Nayora’s fingers adjusted the hem of her dress to show even more of her upper thigh.

“I think you already know.” Gilthor replied gruffly. His fists were clenched, this was clearly a very personal topic to him. Pike suddenly wondered if submitting to the Nimfonians was really the biggest risk of allowing Gilthor onboard the ship. “Why don’t we stop playing games? Why don’t you admit what we’ve really been doing here?”

Nayora laughed brightly. She scooted her chair closer to Gilthor. “I see what you’re playing at. But shouldn’t you be worried about being infected yourself?”

“I remain immune.” Gilthor replied with a smile that showed sharp teeth. “In any population there are bound to be some members who are naturally resistant. My movement has trained to be impervious to mind control.”

Nayora arched one eyebrow. “A fascinating theory, if it were actually true. You seem to be troubled by a serious delusion. The patriarchs leading the Itraxi made life difficult for all of us, it’s only natural that you would retreat into a fantasy where your own people could not be held accountable for their crimes. If you could let me help you...”

Gilthor swatted away the hand Nayora had begun to rest upon his arm. “I speak the truth, and you know it. Now I want you to admit how you’ve led my people to disaster.” He hissed.

Nayora smiled warmly, without the slightest bit of doubt or fear. “I propose an exchange. I will answer whatever questions you like, but for each question I answer, you must grant one simple request to allow me to connect with you better and build trust between us. If you’re as resistant as you say, you should have nothing to fear.”

Gilthor looked up at the camera, acknowledging Pike’s presence again, then nodded. “Very well.”

“My first request is to allow me to touch you. Just on the arm.” Nayora spoke quickly before the Itraxi could say anything.

“Fine.” Gilthor responded. Nayora’s smooth hand reached out to him again, but this time it remained. Her smooth fingertips began stroking up and down Gilthor’s arm, which Pike imagined could prove highly distracting, but Gilthor seemed not to notice. “When did you realize it was time to abandon your doomed empire?”

“The need to transition has been clear for about a year now. It was simply a matter of when, and the best way to make our move.”

Gilthor laughed. “You’ve only known the war was lost for a year? You’re more stubborn than the worst of our race.”

“For a virus, it may not always come down to the host you’re leaving.” Nayora’s fingers kept up their soft caresses. “It can also be about evaluating the strength of your next host. Eyes on me please.”

Gilthor had been staring at the wall, and refused to turn away. “I’m not staring into your eyes, witch.”

Nayora smiled. “Not necessary. Just please. Look at me. Anywhere on me.” She traced her dress from her neck to her hemline, as if to suggest a few spots he might enjoy staring at.

Gilthor sighed and turned to face Nayora. “Are you completely indifferent to the suffering of our people then?”

“Defeat can be humiliating, of course.” Nayora cupped her breasts in her hands, smiling when Gilthor’s eyes wavered downwards, knowing he had no choice but to stare at her now. “But a truly effective virus would be able to remap the pain and pleasure centers of its host, and the unimaginable bliss it could bring could outweigh almost anything. Place your hands on me now.”

Pike watched with concern as Gilthor complied and rested his hands on Nayora’s waist. This situation was rapidly getting out of control, and they still didn’t have a full confession from Nayora. Gilthor needed to demand specifics, and quickly.

Gilthor seemed to be breathing more heavily than he had before. “What are you hoping to achieve with all of this?”

“We just desire peace and harmony for the galaxy, with ourselves at the center of things. Our goals are really not so dissimilar to the Itraxi, or even the humans. Let me sit in your lap now.”

Before Gilthor could object, Nayora had moved in for the kill, straddling him, and gently rubbing herself against him like an affectionate cat. Gilthor’s hands were still frozen at Nayora’s waist, despite his muscular build he seemed helpless to push her away. The alien struggled for what to say next.

“Whatever you may think, this won’t work.” Gilthor finally managed to croak out. “I’ve resisted your mass induction spirals. Your trance broadcasts. I’ve watched your people from afar a thousand times without being affected.”

“Those are all such inelegant methods.” Nayora began rubbing Gilthor’s temples. “Best used on a population already docile and submissive. There are much more effective ways of exerting control. Of channelling pure pleasure into the mind of a subject.” Nayora planted a kiss on Gilthor that made him shiver from head to toe.

The pretense of their question and answer sessions had all but slipped away. Gilthor pulled back, gasping. “I won’t give in...”

“You’ve wanted to give in for some time, haven’t you, my Itraxi rebel?” Nayora traced over Gilthor’s fit physique affectionately, her touches seeming to soften the alien all over. “Watching us from afar... no doubt feeling jealous of those who got to enjoy us directly. And now the humans came to take us away from you forever. It would be enough to drive anyone crazy. But don’t worry, you can still get what you’ve always wanted. I think it’s time for the clothes to come off now.”

Nayora began to pull her dress upwards and over her head, revealing her beautiful body one inch at a time. Her breasts floated in the air lazily, Gilthor’s eyes following them. Nayora reached down to undo the Itraxi’s dress uniform at the waist.

“You’ll never succeed...” Gilthor gasped, even as his otherworldly tumenesence broke free, and was quickly clenched down upon by Nayora’s waiting vagina.

“I think we already have.” Nayora replied sweetly, moving up and down with practiced ease. “Now stare at me and listen.”

Arthur Pike could barely watch this anymore, his hand covering most of his field of view. He’d gone in expecting an interrogation and ended up with a low-grade alien fetish film. He’d be laughed out of command if he tried to present his as evidence to the UoP brass. But wait.. Gilthor was staring blankly into Nayora eyes, as she whispered softly to him, fucking him in that hypnotic motion all the while. If he could just turn up the volume...

His screen went dark. Pike wasted no time hailing the security officer. “What the hell happened to our feed on board the Excelsior?”

A nervous sounding tech responded. He sounded a little short on breath, Pike wondered if he hadn’t been the only one monitoring the aliens. “They say they’re having problems with their onboard computer, their internal feeds are down too. They’re suggesting we could send a tech over...”

“Like hell.” Pike muttered, shutting off his communicator. His one ally was likely being brainwashed and reconditioned by the Nimfonians at this very moment. He couldn’t risk exposing anyone else to their wiles, but the need to establish proof was greater than ever. He quickly made a decision.

“Pike to bridge.” A plan had already formed in his mind. They couldn’t hold out against the Nimfonians, but maybe they could undo the effects on those who had already given in.

“Bridge here.” The voice was considerably sweeter-sounding than he had expected, as he realized it was Evanora on the other end of the line. “I’m filling in for Lieutenant Simmons. He’s not feeling well.”

That’s odd. Pike took a second to review whether proper protocols were being followed, then decided he had more important concerns. “Contact the Excelsior and arrange for their medical officer to be brought on board. I want to review their findings.”

“Of course sir.” Evanora responded with military efficiency, closing the connection a split second later. Maybe she would end up working out after all.

Pike switched off his communicator and leaned back in his chair. He had no more doubts about the severity of the situation they faced. But proof couldn’t be very far away. All it took was one slip up on the part of the aliens, and he’d shut them down permanently.

* * *

The last few days on board the Excelsior had been something of a fuzzy dream for Lisa Triton, the chief Medical Officer on board the Excelsior. She remembered thinking she hadn’t had this much sex since the academy, and never explored the possibilities of sex this much in her life. But the details were all a blur... beautiful female forms, delicate touches and caresses, and soft whispers that dominated her mind.

The professional in her suggested that this was all just a psychological response to discovering this new truth about herself. Namely, that she liked women. More than liked... that she was obsessed with images of female beauty, the female form, that glorious perfection that could only be found in one place. And that even now, with an important set of duties to perform, all she wanted to do was lay down with a lover and lose herself in...

The shuttle shuddered as it made contact with Starbase Sigma Alpha. Time to put her daydreams aside. Or perhaps not. The door to her shuttle slid open, letting in a beautiful young woman. She was dressed very conservatively, Triton noted in disappointment, her eyes searching for a hint of what lay underneath those clothes before snapping back to attention. Whatever personal identity crisis she was undergoing, she couldn’t let that interfere with her mission.

“Officer Triton.” The woman’s voice was smooth and relaxing, and it felt somehow strangely familiar.

“Sir.” Lisa saluted. “I’m set to report in regarding my findings about the Nimfonians.”

“And what do you have to report, Officer?” The door to the shuttle slid shut behind her, as the woman glided closer to Lisa.

“Nothing unusual at all, I’m not sure why the Admiral is even bothering.” Without knowing why she did so, Lisa let her body move closer to the other woman’s.

“And the ship? Anything unusual taking place there?” The other woman’s face was perilously close to her own now, those beautiful red lips upturned in a gentle smile.

“No...” Lisa frowned, wanting to be more helpful. “Not that I can remember.”

The other woman laughed melodiously. “I can only imagine. Your mind is locked up tight, isn’t it girl. But not to worry. I have the key.” The woman’s eyes began to sparkle with shifting patterns of light. “Stare into my eyes now... and remember.”

Lisa Triton’s mind only took a few moments to lock back into those familiar sensations. She’d missed it... she could hardly remember living without it. It was like stepping back into a heated cabin from the chilly winter outside. It felt warm, and right. She stared deeper into those beautiful eyes as she felt a pair of hands strip away her clothes, leading to warm soft flesh pressing up against hers. She allowed herself to sigh, as her mental blocks slipped away and her mind opened itself up to submission. This felt so right... two wet fingers slipped inside her and began stroking inside her innermost place. She gasped, as the other woman held her close and whispered tenderly in her ear. The pleasure was mind-melting. This was perfection. This was pure bliss. This was why she would always do anything for her mistresses. Anything.

* * *

Pike could hardly believe his luck when Officer Triton presented her findings to him in person. His worst suspicions were finally confirmed, the Nimfonians had been isolating and targeting senior members of the Excelsior crew, and working their charms to slowly brainwash their prey and make them loyal servants. It seemed too good to be true. “Why wasn’t any of this in your official report? And how did you escape their influence?”

Lisa Triton’s expression looked regretful, as she stared down at her boots. Cadet Evanora was standing next to her with a sympathetic look on her face. Pike had thought about asking her to leave, but now that she’d heard the truth, he wanted her in the room. The more people that knew about this threat, the better prepared they would be.

“I was barely able to hold out, I had to pretend to submit to them. To be on their side.” The brave young medical officer looked like she was holding back tears. “If I had told the truth they wouldn’t have ever let me leave. But then I think about all the other crewmembers I might have been able to save. Poor Captain West...”

“It’s all right.” Evanora responded softly, touching Officer Triton’s arm. “I’m sure the Admiral would agree you did everything you could. You’re here now, and your choices may have saved us all.”

“Yes, quite right.” Pike interrupted. “But how were you able to hold out against them? The rebel Itraxi was convinced he could, and he proved completely incapable of handling them.” It was even worse than that, of course. Gilthor had left him several messages recanting all his previous accusations, and imploring the Admiral to do the right thing and turn the Nimfonians loose.

Lisa looked to Evanora for guidance, who nodded and began to speak. “I believe I can answer this. You’re probably unaware, but Officer Triton and I were recruited some time ago for a secret project to train UoP personnel in hypnotic resistance. The Union has had concerns for some about the susceptibility of our fleet to brainwashing and mind-control, and that we’d come up with some sort of defense someday. It’s official policy to have at least one resistant crew member on board every major ship. This is why I was assigned to you.”

Pike could hardly believe what he was hearing. “This is incredible. How I have never heard of this?”

Evanora smiled at him. “If you had known anything, you’d be able to compromise our entire operation. You could tell the nymphs everything if they got to you.”

For some reason, Pike found himself believing what Evanora was saying. The cadet had taken on a new measure of confidence and self-possession. He knew there had been more to her than met the eye. “We should take this to high command immediately.”

Evanora shook her head. “We would still only have the word of one crew member against an entire ship. We’re no better off than we were before. But the word of an Admiral who’s seen the alien induction techniques with his own eyes...”

It was beginning to dawn on Pike what she was suggesting. Ordinarily he would have stopped to question whether this was really a good idea, and have three counter-proposals on his desk before he even considered making a move, but something told him he could trust Evanora. That she wanted nothing less than the best for him. That he would be safe if he just did whatever she said. That listening to her, and being with her, was always a good idea.

“You want to train me to resist their control.”

Evanora beamed at him, like he was the brightest kid in class and she was a doting teacher swelling with admiration for getting to the right answer. “The whole starbase is currently under your command, nothing can come or go without your authorization. If the nymphs compromise you, we will lose everything. Officer Triton and I can see that you’re trained in the best resistance techniques that exist.”

When did we start calling them nymphs? Pike wondered to himself. But outwardly, he nodded. “Let’s not waste any time.”

* * *

Back in his quarters, Officer Triton had rolled up a medical scanner and sat him down in a comfortable chair. From there, she would apparently be able to monitor his pulse, breathing rate, concentration levels—all of which were critical for holding out against a hypnotic assault. Pike was impressed by the woman’s bravery and determination, after what must have been a scarring experience remaining undercover onboard the Excelsior. He’d have to recommend her for a medal when this was all over.

The door to his quarters hissed open, and Evanora glided in wearing a loose fitting robe. She slid it off her shoulders, revealing a tight shiny silver dress that hugged her body in all the right places. She was gorgeous, most woman would kill her a figure like that, most men would kill to be with her. That firm, generous rack... her body was almost perfect. Pike felt a quick jolt of alarm as he thought through the implications of what he was saying to himself, and turned to Triton in concern.

Lisa winked at him and shook her head. “Don’t worry. I gave her a full medical workup the moment I arrived on the ship. I know a Nimfonian when I see one.”

“Forgive me, Admiral.” Evanora walked towards the two of them, swaying attractively from the hip, allowing her breasts to shake from side to side. The lights in the room sparkled off of her outfit. “I normally dress the way I do to avoid romantic entanglements and the attentions of men. But this is a place we’ll need to be honest and open, and trust each other.” She smiled at him, tossing her long curls to one side. “And you’ll need to be able to handle an earth woman’s charms to have any chance against the Nimfonians.”

Pike swallowed nervously, and tried not to stare at her gorgeous body any more than he absolutely had to. “So how does this begin?”

Lisa rolled a vidscreen into his line of sight. “We’ve gathered some footage of the Nimfonians we believe was intended to ensnare anyone watching. As a first step, we think you should be familiar with their induction techniques so you have a chance at resisting them.”

The screen flickered on, and a naked woman taking a shower appeared in front of him. Admiral Pike reddened, and turned to one side. “Is this really necessary?”

Evanora gently turned his head back to the screen. “The nymphs will gladly exploit your modesty and discomfort, and use it to catch you off guard. You need to be comfortable with watching them. Show them you have nothing to fear.”

Reluctantly, Pike turned his gaze back to the screen. The woman was impossibly beautiful, with a body that seemed made for pleasure... not unlike Evanora herself, he was coming to realize. Maybe it wasn’t so bad watching them if you knew what to expect. The nymph on his screen began lathering herself, and soaping up her soft, wet, shiny body. She began rubbing and squeezing her breasts, rolling them around in circles. Pike felt his conscious self slipping and instinctively turned away.

“Ssssh.” Evanora whispered, tilting his head back towards the screen. She began to rub his temples, as she scooted in close behind him. “Don’t admit surrender. Keep watching. Don’t lose your focus. Don’t let anything distract you. You can win this. You can watch her and not give in.”

Of course he could. Pike watched the nymph’s gargantuan mammaries roll around in an entrancing motion. All he had to do was not look away. Watch those perfect full breasts go around and around. Around and around. Like those fingers on his temples. Perfect round circles. Like the breasts pressed up against the back of his head. So full and soft and powerful.

“Watch.” Evanora whispered, as Pike felt himself relax further and further, lulled into a sexual mist by the sight in front of him and the sensations he felt. “Watch, relax, and accept these feelings.”

The breasts in front of him continued to be cupped and rotated in the air. It was a repetitive motion... but somehow he never grew tired of watching it. Admiral Pike let out a deep sigh and let himself go. He knew he could trust Evanora to train him. To make sure he would never turn his mind over to anyone.

He might have felt a soft hand sneaking onto his manhood at that point, but it was probably just his imagination. Some side effect of the erotic display in front of him. But if there had been a hand on his member, it would have kept up long slow strokes as the voice in his ears gradually adapted its message from providing commentary, then suggestions, and finally commands.

It was an intensely pleasurable back and forth they kept up. He would give an honest answer, and be rewarded with pleasurable strokes, sexy whispers, and intoxicating sensations. Sometimes the answer was exactly what she wanted to hear, and he would find himself almost at the verge of orgasm as the ministrations intensified. Sometimes there were things he couldn’t say or do yet, doors he couldn’t open—loyalties he couldn’t renounce. He could sense her disappointment, but her response was still re-assuring. She had faith in him. She knew he would come around soon. He just had to keep watching, listening, and obeying, and everything would be made right.

He could hardly remember when their session ended. Evanora had congratulated him on holding out against the Nimfonian’s hypnotic barrage longer than most, and told him it wouldn’t be long before he could withstand it completely. She left him with a hug and a peck on the cheek—after which he quickly stumbled into bed. In his dreams he stood proudly on Earth in front of a delegation from all the worlds of the Union, heralding him as their savior from the alien menace. And Evanora was by his side, gazing adoringly at him and thanking him for having the courage to do the right thing. He’d had chosen what was best for everyone, and the whole galaxy was in his debt for the untold happiness and bliss that would forever be theirs.