The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

9 Mages

Warning. This story contains material of an adult nature and should be read by mature audiences only

Inside of one of the largest sky scrappers in Labbeck towering seventy stories is a conference room on the fifty third floor. Inside that room there are people talking business. A large meeting for a important company. Within those people there is one lady. She doesn’t stand out at all. Pretty normal looking really.

She’s only five foot one with brown hair. She is a B cup with average hips. Her face even is pretty normal with no real outstanding facts to it. Even her eyes are a medium shade of brown. The clothes she wears is simple to, just a casual business suit. To the average person no one would notice her. She’s just to plain. But in this conference room right now everyone is paying attention to her as she addresses them.

“Now there might be a lot of reasons for you to go ahead and merge here with our company. I’m sure you’ve heard stories from everyone one here how it will be so grand and great for you. I’m not one of those drones, I won’t lie about what is going to happen. If you hear me and still like what we have to offer, there won’t be any surprises later on. That said lets get started.”

She moves over behind the head of the company and towards the windowed landscape of the city behind her. Turning around she faces the group that had gathered once again. “First off something a lot of companies forget when doing this. A good number of people are going to loose there jobs. It can’t be helped till everything settles down and we can get things back up to full speed again. But we do have a severance package for all employees who loose there job this way so they will not be left in the cold. In addition they are kept on the call list if we need more people or expansion becomes an option.

“The first year here you will seem like you’re loosing money in contrast to previous years. Its not that you are not making more money or even that your making less, its simply that the cost to get everything changed and updated takes a lot. After the first year though your profit margins should be raised assuming that your business holds its end up. If you keep at your current rate or with the improvements we hope to initiate you will find profit margins of twenty five to fifty percent higher then previously. Now the down side.

“Being part of the larger company that means you follow our rules. We are very strict about it and will hold you to its standards. We are this way to insure the good name of Product Co stays in place and consumers will continue to enjoy our products. We do not accept bribes, we do not cut corners, and we do not try to trick people into believing what a product is actually for. If we find you doing any of these things as is in the contract, you will be terminated from your position and a proper manager will be placed instead.

“So if you keep honest, work hard, and have patience you will find that this contract we have set before you is quite nice really. If you cannot do those three things though it might be best to leave now and save yourself problems later on. We will not tolerate bad workmanship.” She approaches the table again and turns the contract that was on it around to face the men in question.

“So the choice is yours, you sign and see a greater profit margin and be merged with one of the leading providers of just about everything in this nation, or you stay as your own company and hope that the coming seasons are nice to you.” Throughout her speech many of the men gathered seem shocked at how blunt she was. They had expected her to make it sound like the best idea in the world to sign. Instead she points out every flaw drawing attention to it.

On the other hand most of there concerns where brought out and explained. With the bad and the good being covered they didn’t feel like they where flying blind into this agreement with such a large cooperation. So after talking it over for about thirty minutes they do end up signing into Product Co. After a lot of paperwork and even more patting of backs everyone steps out of the room except for the lady and the CEO of Product Co.

“Well Angie you’ve done it again. I have to admit I thought this time you’d blow it. They seemed to timid to really go through with the signing. To worried about what might happen. But once again blunt Angie pulls through. I knew it was the right call bringing you up stairs instead of the little desk job.” Angie smiles back at him very confidently.

“Of course it was the right idea. I might not look like much but I’ll knock them dead every time. My father taught me the power of honesty at an early age. The more of the bad people know from the start, the less likely they’ll be surprised later.” And with that simple transaction she leaves the conference room also and gets on the elevator heading down to the parking area.

After walking a little distance she unlocks and enters her small volts wagon and drives home. Her home is located out in the country, with beautiful trees surrounding it. The house itself is only a simple house. Two bed rooms and one bathroom. A kitchen, dining room, and living room makes up the entire house. For someone making six digits a year, it is surprising her sparse living. But it is the place she calls home.

Parking her car she goes into her house and removes the top layer of her outfit. Leaving her in the undershirt in place as she walks to her computer set up in the living room. She places her finger on a small panel by it, speaks into a speaker, and holds her eye against the camera for a moment. The computer hums and comes to life.

“Now to get the real work done.” She says as she sits down and the computer loads its fountain of knowledge. Inside there are files of all sorts labeled from active case to strange cases. A small blinking icon at the bottom of the screen alerts her that she has a new message. Opening the message through encryption takes several moments before the contents of the message are visible.

Madam Night Huntress

This is a class six emergency message. All active investigations are suggested to be stopped in place of this task.

Reading just that makes Angie let out a hefty sigh. The Initiative where always this way. They sent messages out to hero’s saying such crisis was going to happen. Most the time end of the world stuff so you kinda get used to it. Only reason she had signed up for the Initiative is the fact it gave her access to information she would otherwise be lacking. She continues to read.

Due to your unique abilities we surmise that you are the only capable hero to handle this situation. The circle of nine has escaped security holding. As you may recall last time the nine of them where together they leveled half the city before the legion of heroes was able to take them down. But even then it was a costly battle with many heroes loosing there powers or even there mind. Several lost there lives. So This is why we require you.

Your innate ability to resist some magical forces makes it more likely that they will not be able to kill you. We also have it on good authority that they are presently separated until the heat cools down. One on one the mages should be easier to take care of. Do not underestimate them, even by themselves these are the worlds leading mages in each of there fields. Be careful.

In addition to that a file was attached. After going through the lengthy task of decrypting it she looks upon the personal files on each mage. Not a lot to go on past the basics. There was one, the mage Timas, that seemed to have a habit that could make him easier to track then the rest. It seems he tries to bed high class women constantly. Considering he’s been locked up for twelve years she could guess where he would go.

There’s a lot of bars and clubs inside of the city, but only one that you would be surrounded by the rich and mighty of the city. The Oracle, a high end and very secure club for only the top of the top. Thankfully for her position inside of the leading provider of almost everything she of course had membership. Even if it did cost fifty grand a year to keep. It was one of her only luxuries and even then it was really for her other job. Being around the rich and mighty meant that tongues slipped and information was exchanged.

She didn’t like to get overly dressed but she had no choice this time. She would have to lure him to her so she could get the info to take him down at a more discrete time. Thankfully he seemed to like high class women so she could dress professional at least at the same time. So she goes to her room and dresses up in what she hopes will catch someone like him eye. A tight but very formal red blouse, a business length skirt that held tightly to her but still made her look in charge, and some red name brand shoes.

After doing her makeup and placing on a platinum blonde wig she feels ready to go. She looks so unlike herself that you’d never really know it was her. Thats the thing about looking plain, once you decorate it up no one will connect the two. She makes a phone call to have the company limo come pick her up for the night. She couldn’t be seen in her regular ride after all. While waiting she makes sure her purse is void of anything that might lead to her. The club card didn’t require a photo so that was fine since many who went there didn’t want to be seen. So packed lightly she waits for the limo for the thirty minutes it takes for it to show up.

Climbing in she goes over the plan in her head. She’d find the man in the photo, try to seduce him a little to get the information so she can hit him when she can come back as the Night Huntress. The mage is only a illusionist after all, it shouldn’t be to hard to deal with. Most illusions didn’t affect her vision after all. It was one of several immunities to magic she had. Sure there where ways around all her immunities but the mages didn’t need to know that.

It takes forty minutes to get to the club, then another twenty to get by the security in place to enter the actual club. Inside there is a light haze in the air and several tables set up on the out skirts of the room. Each one circled in to insure privacy. The lights where low and the music soft but constant insuring the likely hood someone was recognized was low. It was a club that the people inside wanted to do things without being judged for.

She figured the bar itself was her best bet of meeting up with him. She ordered herself some juice, but had it placed in a martini glass. She didn’t want to inhibit her senses or judgment before she could catch the target. Over the next two hours she stayed nursing the drink and watching the crowd move a little depending on what was happening. She was about to give up when she watched a man walk in the door of the club.

She couldn’t believe how sexy he was! Those liver spots, the wrinkles covering his entire body it looked like, even the cheap coat he had on was just so hot she thought. It never crossed her mind that the man was old, or that he was completely out of place here, or for that fact that he looked like hell. The only thing her mind told her was he was drop dead sexy and she would be lucky if she could get him to even notice her. Her mission forgotten she approached the new man with a sly smile on.

The man raises an eye brow as she approaches as he judges her. Looking like someone from the high end of life he grins at her. “Hello there slut, I bet you want to get fucked something fierce don’t you?” Angie’s knees go weak at his words. Her face turns red but not from the shame or humiliation of being talked to like that, but instead by the fact that this dreamy man talked to her at all. She should realize something is wrong, she never lets people talk to her like that. But from this man it seemed so natural. She couldn’t even seem to help herself from nodding her agreement.

“Well then little slut lets see what you have to offer me. Take off all those crappy clothes.” Her cheeks turn white instantly at fear of stripping down in such a place. Seeing this he scoffs at her. “If you can’t even do that much why should I waste my time on you.” He starts to walk by her. She grabs his arm quickly though.

“I-I’ll do it. Don’t leave.” She stammers out. He raises his eyebrow again and waits a moment. Angie can’t believe she’s going to do this. But she just can’t fathom ever finding such a beautiful and perfect creature again. If she lost him now she just knew she’d be unhappy for the rest of her life. So with trembling hands she reaches the top button of her blouse. Unable to take her eyes off of him she very slowly undoes each button on her blouse till there all undone and she slips it off letting it drop to the floor.

She unzips the side of the skirt and and slowly pulls it down. Now standing only in her red lace bra and panties she looks a little pleading at him but the look tells her, all of it or I leave. Hands trembling she reaches behind her back and fumbles a little before finally getting the bra loose exposing her little B cup tits to anyone who wished to look in the club. She freezes up for a moment as she reaches down. A large and noticeable wet stain in the front of the panties displays just how turned on she is from this man as she reaches down and drops her panties, exposing a hairless slit. She kept it shaved in the rare case that she has to strip while in hero mode so they couldn’t tell her real color.

Now fully naked the man looks her over pleasantly. “Hmm, I think you will do fuck bag. Go hand your clothes to the bouncer, we’re leaving.” Cheeks red in shame now she gathers her clothes and hands the stack to a shocked bouncer. He wasn’t shocked there was a naked lady here but the fact she was leaving him with her clothes and then leaving the club.

Hand in hand she walks out of the club with the man. His old shriveled palm a complete contrast to her youthful and almost blemish free one. Once out of the club he has her hail a taxi cab. Which she does in complete shame of herself. Needless to say one quickly pulled over for her and the two of them get in. The man tells him where to go then turns to Angie.

“Okay you slut, I want to test what I’m getting here. Reach down to that cunt and slop up some of that juice and lick your finger clean. Tell me what you taste like.” She had never done anything like this before but she knew she had to if she was going to have any chance at him. And she had to have him. Some force just told her that without him her life would be worthless. So she reaches her hand down and cups her sex. She pushes a finger in with a light moan escaping her lips as she knows he’s watching her do this and brings her finger to her mouth while facing him. She sucks her juices off her finger and pulls it out slowly.

“Mmm, I taste sweet and a little tart.” He smiles at her and shakes his finger.

“While your with me I don’t want to hear you call yourself in the first person. That makes it seem your equal to me when your below me. No, you will call yourself slut while with me. Now tell me again how you taste slut.” Blushing she still does as told.

“Slut tastes sweet and a little tart.”

“Much better slut. Since your tits are worthlessly small I doubt there any fun. So instead I’ll concentrate on the other parts.” He reaches down and starts to play with her cunt. She spreads her legs wide to the attention forgetting that she’s in a taxi cab moving towards down town. She lets out passionate moans of lust as his fingers crudely manipulate her sex. If it was anyone else she would be turned off by his awkward motions but since it was him, it turned her on just to have him use her.

In fact it turns her on so much that her thighs clench down and a small stream of her own cum shoots out hitting the back of the passenger seat of the taxi. To this the man laughs and starts to talk again. “What a good show slut! Don’t you think so Mr Taxi driver.” The man driving the taxi clears his throat loudly having been caught obviously watching the scene behind him. Angie realizing he’s there once again turns bright red but the man doesn’t give her time to calm down. “Now slut, you messed up my hand and this nice young man’s taxi. Clean them up properly.” He says as he pushes his fingers into her mouth, them drenched in her own juices.

She tastes for the second time in her life her own juices as she cleans his fingers. Once he feels there clean enough he pulls his fingers free and wipes her saliva off on her tits. He pushes her face against the back of the taxi seat and she starts to lick where her juices had shot off against it. She’s so embarrassed by this time she wishes a hole would just swallow her up. The only thing making her still go through with it was the fact the man seems to like her for doing it.

The taxi finally comes to a stop and the man pays the taxi driver and gets out. He comes around and opens her door and helps her out. She thinks that maybe he’ll be a gentleman now but has no such luck. Once she’s standing her turns around and sticks one finger into her pussy and arches it. He leads her like this into a shabby looking apartment building. He takes her into an apartment on the first floor. Once inside she looks around to find it lacking everything but a beaten up old bed that looked like it had been found in the trash.

“Now slut, tell me exactly what you want. If your not graphical enough I’ll throw your ass out right now and you’ll never see me again.” The thought of him throwing her out terrified her enough that she started begging immediately.

“Slave wants you to grace slut with your presence. Slut wants you to fuck slut’s pussy. Slut wants you to do whatever you want to slut. Anything you want to do to slut just so you don’t throw slut out. Slut begs you please let slut please you.” The man breaks out laughing at her pathetic display. He lowers his pants and his wrinkled old legs are exposed. His shriveled cock standing semi hard.

“So you want this? You want my manhood fuck bag? Well you have to earn it! Put your hands behind your back and get on your knees. Now beg me to let you suck my cock bitch!” Placing her hands behind her back she unstably gets down to her knees and looks up with pure lust in her eyes.

“Slut wants to suck your cock to make it feel good. Slut will let you fuck slut as much as you want in slut’s mouth. Slut just needs your cock in slut’s mouth or slut will die for sure. Please let slut suck your cock. Please let slut be a dumpster for your cum.” He smiles and grabs onto her ears. She opens her mouth knowing that he was going to fuck her mouth as she had begged of him. She never liked oral but for this perfect being it was something she would have to do.

Not bothering to be gentle at all he slams his cock into her open mouth. It quickly goes in and she gags as it hits her throat a little. He just laughs as she gags as he continues to pound her mouth as if it was a cunt or something. Her ears are hurting and her breath is short from the constant gagging he’s causing her. Still with the pain and almost no air in her lungs she is enjoying the violent action that the perfect one is doing to her.

He stops suddenly and pulls out of her mouth. He slaps her cheeks several times with his cock making wet sounds as it connects with her cheeks. “Well that was your reward, now mine!” He turns around and bends down a bit. “See that asshole? You’ll clean it and don’t you dare use your hands!” She looks straight at his saggy ass and knowing there’s no turning back bends forward and forces her face into the twin flabs of ass. She can hardly breath as it pushes on her face but she does reach his asshole.

She sticks out her tongue and licks the tiny little red hole. The pungent taste makes her want to retch but she swallows the need. He wants it clean or he’ll leave her alone she thinks. And she knows what will happen if he leaves her. So she licks it a few more times before he walks forward some. She’s forced to follow him as he walks around the apartment. Each time he stops she stuffs her face in his ass cheeks and licks a little then he’d move again. He repeats this dance for almost six whole minutes making her knees hurt from crawling and her tongue tired from having to move and lick so much. He finally stops moving and begins to talk.

“I know you want my ass but its sad that you chase it. Your such a whore, no your worse then a whore, not even a whore would do this! Don’t slack off while I’m talking to you! Stick that tongue in there!” Shuddering she sticks her tongue out more and pushes her face more into his ass. She can’t breath at all but she’s able to pierce his ass hole with her tongue and lick his insides. “That’s it you cum bucket! Wiggle that tongue!”

He reaches back and pushes her head more into his ass. She continues to wiggle her tongue inside of him the best she can but quickly starts to run out of air. She struggles but he holds her still for several moments. Even as she starts to feel her lungs burn her tongue continues to wiggle inside the man’s asshole. Just when she was sure she was going to pass out he pushes her out of his ass.

“Well then slut, I suppose this is what you really want. All you high and mighty women always just want a fuck. Your pathetic dogs for all your power. Always looking down at us like your better. Well who’s better now you fuck face! Who’s better now!” As he starts to yell he pushes her violently onto the bed and pushes himself into her more then moist cunt.

She cries out in the most pleasure she could ever remember at having this beautiful creature take her. While she screams out her lustful moans the man continues to berate her. “Worthless cunts always looked down on me. Thought I was never good enough. Thought you all where so much better then me. Thought that just cause your successful that you don’t have to respect a man!” He starts to thrust harder and more savagely into her as his rant continues. “Fucking cunts! Every last one of you are! Not so high and mighty now are you! Being fucked like a whore! Being paraded around town like some trophy!”

He suddenly pulls out with a wet sloppy sound and his aged dick aims a little lower and he brutally pushes it into her ass. She cries out since this is the first time she ever had anything at all go in there. The pain is intense and it burns horribly. But for him she’s willing to put up with the pain. “That’s fucking right you bitch! You are nothing but my fuck object! You’ll take it like the whore you really are! Looking down on me like some animal! I’ll show you!” He says as he pushes deep into her and pistons his ass like a man on a mission. His old age seeming not to matter with his endurance at all.

He grabs her cheeks in his hand and forces her to look up at him. “Come on you stupid cunt, tell me how wonderful this feels for you! How this is all you are made for! How you are nothing without my cock buried deep in you whore ass!” Gasping at the sensations she does as she’s asked knowing he’ll leave if she doesn’t.

“Slut loves the feel of your powerful cock in slut’s ass! Slut only exists for sex! Slut is nothing without your beautiful cock buried up slut’s ass!” Hearing her say this the man finally cums into her bowels and for the first time she feels cum seep into her anal passage. Its obvious from the amount of cum he pushes into her that he hasn’t had any in a long time cause it seems like years before he stops cumming in her. With a snicker he waves his hand while his now softening cock is still in her ass.

She looks up and the love she felt, the devotion for this man is completely gone. She sees him for what he really is. A repulsive, smelly, horrible old man. It takes her mind a few seconds to process exactly what is going on. He just smiles down at her as her eyes widen in utter horror at what had just happened. While she’s still in shock he pushes a little forward and she winces as the now vile intruder in her ass moves. The taste in her mouth all but totally consuming.

“Oh god no, I didn’t, you didn’t, we couldn’t.” She starts to ramble still not accepting what had just happened. These things didn’t happen to her! She was immune to most magic. She knows now that her mind is clear that he is the illusionist. He must have had some kind of glamor on. He probably looked different to everyone else but her during this entire thing she rationalizes.

Finally recovering enough she pushes him off of her and he just laughs as his cock pops out of her ass with a small trail of cum leaking out of it. “Yeah slut, that’s right! I’m one of those you look down on! Now look at you! You have my cum leaking from your oh so high ass! You let a taxi driver and most the city watch as you creamed yourself! You walked naked and where being led around by me like a pet! You even loved it and cried for more! Not so high and mighty now are you! Now get your ass out bitch!”

She scrambles to get up and for a moment looks for her cloths and realizes there not here. She had left them with the bouncer. Though completely embarrassed she was glad she choose not to look like herself for the visit or she’d never be able to show her face in public again! Naked and no way home she hesitates inside the apartment. She covers herself the best she can but feels the cum leaking out of her ass making her sick.

“What? The high priced cunt to good to leave the way she came in? I mean we’re only in the slums of town, a pretty girl like you should have no problems finding a gang of guys willing to help you! Especially with that asshole leaking like it is! Of course I could help you, I could make you appear clothed for everyone so they wouldn’t know your naked. But why should I? What makes you think I should give you that dignity?”

She swallows and looks out the window for a second seeing where she is. He wasn’t lying. While costumed up she had broken up several gang wars here. They would use her completely and without her equipment she could do much to stop them without revealing who she really was. Its unorthodox for her to do what she planned to do but there was no choice she could see.

She went to the old man and kneed his crotch as hard as she could. Given her heightened strength that was quite hard. The old man falls over pretty much crippled and Angie makes quick work undressing him and using his clothes to leave. She sticks to the darkness until she finds a phone and calls her emergency number. A simple bleep could be heard on the other side of the phone and she pushes in a few more numbers on the phone. Another bleeping sound confirms what she’s done. She hides in the alleyway and waits.

No more then 10 minutes later a slick black car with no noticeable windows or doors pulls up to the corner by her. Checking to make sure everything was clear she runs to the car, the side of it opening as she runs for it. She climbs in and quickly strips out of the old man’s ragged clothes and dresses up in the spare costume in the car. Its hard to do in such an awkward way but she gets it done. Now in a completely black cat suit with a black mask that covered 90% of her face she was the Night Huntress. She climbs into the driver seat and programs the computer to go back to where she had been.

It takes only moments for the state of the art car to weave through streets and traffic to get back to the apartment building. She climbs out of the car and watches as the car settles onto the ground, the tires being covered by a sheet of metal making it look as though a smooth piece of metal is just there on the road. She turns around and with complete confidence walks into the apartment. He had humiliated Angie, but now she was Night Huntress. And no one made a fool out of Night Huntress.

She kicks the door in even though she knows she left it unlocked. The illusionist is still on the ground but recovering slowly when he sees her.

“Oh great groans just what I needed. That cunt went and got herself a cape.” He raises his hands slowly but Night Huntress moves quicker. She quickly grabs his hand and pulling him up by it twists it behind his back to grab the other hand holding both steady behind him.

“Timas you have the right to be silent, anything you say will and can be used against you.” She continues to read the full Myranda rights to him making sure to keep it legalish. “Do you understand your rights?” She feels him flex a little but she squeezes his hands tighter. “I said do you understand your rights scum!” He cocks his head back and looks her in the eyes.

“Do you know the fascinating part about Illusions? You only have to see a persons eyes to do them.” Before she could turn her head to react to what he had just said she feels herself getting hot. But not for him, but herself. She never noticed how hot she was in this costume. How it showed off her tiny body so perfectly. How her tiny tits looked so much bigger being clenched in the costume. She could feel her pussy getting wet inside the tight costume and she let out a little moan. She hears the man chuckle a bit and she forces him to the ground and cuffs his arms together with a silver chain to stop any further magic. He groans but she keeps the pressure up and to avoid any further attempts to create problems she uses a pillow sack and places it over his head to stop him from looking anywhere.

She drags him out and to the car, it rising again the wheels showing. Shoving him in the back of the car into a separate cage she gets in and drives to the police station. The entire time she is driving though she’s panting. The feel of the costume against her skin is driving her wild. She feels like the most sexual charged creature in the world. She keeps groping her own chest and squeezing her thighs together to feel the outfit rub into her more. When the car comes to a stop she uses every ounce of willpower she has and stops touching herself and gets out.

She pulls the illusionist out of the confines and marches him into the police station. She pushes him into a super cell they leave for the local super heroes to leave off villains in while they continued there work. Steve, one of Angie’s police friends, is watching the cells today. After she locks the illusionist up Steve walks up to her and she can see something in his eye as he stammers out to her.

“G-Good job N-Night Huntress. You s-seem very lovely to-today.” She could see him panting a little and a bulge forming in his pants. Steve had never shown any interest in her before as Night Huntress or Angie before so this shocked her. But thinking about it, she realized that he should since she was a perfect creature in her costume. Steve was a good boy and followed the rules she thinks to herself, he deserves a little reward of perfection.

Without saying anything she walks up to Steve and with a gloved hand grabs his hard on through his police pants and squeezes it a bit. “Why thank you officer. I do hope you have a good day.” She says with a sultry voice. She squeezes one more time and can’t help but giggle when his pants suddenly become a darker blue as he cums in them. But then again she thinks, perfection will do that. Leaving a humiliated but very pleased Steve behind she walks back to the car and heads home. She lets the car drive itself there turning down the acceleration to min speed. She arches the chair back to almost laying down and starts to rub herself.

She feels powerful having done that to Steve, the fact she’s such a creature that a man will cum just from her touch. Sure Steve was always shy and a virgin but still she took full credit for it. As she thinks about that she rubs herself up and down inside the suit. From the tip of her neck down to her breasts where she stops to squeeze them a little and then work there way down her stomach to her thigh. She spends quite some time rubbing there. She loves the way that the costume pushes into her snatch when she’s not wearing panties. She normally always does but she didn’t have any so under the suit she was completely naked and couldn’t be happier.

As her hands play across her costumed body she cums, cums, and cums. She can only smile as she can feel the juices trapped inside the suit making the suit stick that much more to her. She stops when the car suddenly stops and she realizes she’s home. Almost disappointed she gets out of the car and watches it vanish down the drive, back to its storage space awaiting another call from her. She slinks back to her house, exhausted from her activities. Once inside she knows she has to get out of her costume. Its dangerous for her to be in it at home in case someone came to visit. If she had been thinking she would of went to a safe house instead but her mind had been occupied by other things at the time.

Almost as if its painful she strips out of the costume. Feeling less and less desirable as she does so. Once she steps out of the last part she feels like her normal self. Looking down at her costume she hesitates. She wants to feel desirable again, to feel like a goddess, but she knows its to dangerous so she pushes it into the chute. Its vacuumed away to her safe house. She goes to shower.

She had caught one of the bad guys. That means there’s only eight more. She should have been happy. She should be celebrating. Instead she rubs her sore ass and swears she can feel his vile sperm still seeping out though she knows that’s impossible. She cleans herself over and over again not believing what he had made her do. She washes her mouth time and time again with mouth wash trying to get rid of the horrible flavor that seems to invade her very being. What she had done to please him of her own choice. The words she said herself, the way she let him do that to her. She told herself never again. She was not going to let another mage get the drop on her just because she’s over confident.

With her new resolve she gets out of the shower and standing before the mirror looks at herself. She sighs a little. She is so plain like this, but when she had her costume on she felt so beautiful. A creature of perfection. She reaches for the phone but stops herself. She has to lead her normal life and that required her to get things done. She couldn’t stay in her costume all day. No matter how great it made her feel.

Instead she goes to her computer and starts webbing out her contacts for information on any of the other mages. In her haste to her please herself she had forgotten to interrogate the illusionist first. After sending e-mails and posts to everyone who owed her a favor she gets up and stretches, still completely nude from the shower. For some reason she knows that nothing will make her look as beautiful as her costume, so she tries to hold onto the feeling of it as long as possible, and she knows that dressing up would make that feeling go away.

So she goes upstairs to lay down nude. Her sleep is anything but peaceful though. The entire night she dreams of herself in her costume. The way it clings to her, the way it makes her feel so full, the power it gives her. She wakes up drenched in sweat and her thighs sore from the constant grinding she had done during the night. Slightly embarrassed she goes and takes another shower before getting ready for her day job.

For the first time she could remember she didn’t want to go to her day job. She wanted to dawn her costume and just enjoy it. But keeping her job was a must. Heroing didn’t pay much after all. So filled with regret she dresses in her normal cloths. She hates the feel of the soft fabric against her, so different then her costumes. Feeling almost dirty while fully clothed she goes into her car and drives to work.

Her job today is no where near as exciting as it was yesterday. Mostly it was just doing paperwork in her private office. It was taking her a lot longer then normal though to get the paperwork done cause her mind would keep wondering to how she felt last night with her costume on. She even caught herself touching herself absent mindlessly. When the day came to its end she was all to happy to leave and head home.

The moment she gets in the door she strips out of her clothes and feels a little better. Not great like in her costume, but better then being in those stiff clothes. She gets behind her computer and looks through everything. A lot of empty leads later she sees one that might hold what she wants. Seems a outburst of items being changed has been going on around fifth and tenth. With a smile on her face she calls her car.

Dressed up once again she feels the rush of power in her. The craving to touch herself almost drives her crazy but she knows that she has to concentrate so she isn’t caught off guard again. She waits at the location her contact had suggested in the shadows. Her car perfectly blending in as if it didn’t exist at all in the shadows.

She stays as alert as she can. Though she doesn’t fight to hard when her hand drifts up and starts to massage her breasts. She just keeps watching and enjoying the nice sensation. Almost to lost in it she barely notices the man walking down the street. Each time he would touch something it would change into something else.

She thinks to herself, for someone trying to hide, he’s not doing a great job of it. She pulls away from her own breast to concentrate on what’s going on with the mage. It seems to obvious that he’s doing this. As if he’s trying to be found. If she was clear in mind she would of picked up on this. But since at least half her concentration was being used just to insure she wouldn’t finger herself to oblivion inside her costume she doesn’t pick up on it.

Instead she views it as a opportunity to capture this mage easy and quickly. She had spent all last night planning on how to be careful about the mages but once the costume came back on the plan left to be replaced by the feeling of lust for herself. So she doesn’t give it second thought as she gets out of her car and approaches the man quietly from behind. She waits till he touches a stone statue and starts his spell to slowly pull out a bolo. She quietly starts to swirl the weapon above her head to gain the speed needed to insure it would wrap around him and disable his arms immediately. Instead she hears a soft psshh sound instead and a little pain in the back of her neck.

Her body goes limp instantly and she sags to the ground, the bolo flying harmlessly to the side as the mage turns around smiling. He pushes a small button on his wireless handset to turn on his com. “Good shot young man. It is a good thing these hero’s are so predictable. Now get the van.” It takes only a minute after it being said to it being done as the van pulls up next to the curb and three men come out and grab the young hero and drags her into the van. After picking up there boss they drive off to there secret lair.

Once there they drag her into the main room smiling. They had easily caught the Night Huntress. One of the city’s most dangerous hero’s as if it was nothing. They all felt quite proud of themselves for doing such a good job. No one but the boss himself expected this plan to really work. Normally she’s one of those cautious hero’s that sticks to the shadows and removes every threat before reaching her target. If they only knew how distracted she was instead.

They share a few cheers even as two of the men place thick manacles on her arms and legs attached to a ring on the floor. The chains used to hold in large ships where more then powerful enough to not be broken from her increased strength. And the manacles completely covered her hands sealing off at the wrist and clipped around her entire ankle. The ring in the floor was attached to a steel panel that drilled in 8 inches of reinforced concrete. They where sure she couldn’t escape from this. So one of the henchmen pulls out his gun and places on the sleeping hero’s head.

“Yeah, not so big now are you. You put my brother in jail bitch, its time for you to die!” Before he can pull the trigger the gun suddenly changes to a snake. The henchman drops it quickly surprised by the sudden transformation. The boss lowering his hand looks quite disappointed at him.

“I did not go through the trouble of capturing her to have a no one like you finish her off. This woman is responsible for the capture of one of my brother mages. She utterly humiliated him and the name of the circle of nine. For that we make her suffer first. Anyone who thinks otherwise should look at your brother here first.” And with that he says a few words and with a wave of his hand the man that had been holding the gun shrieks as his body contorts and reshapes itself into a golden lab. The rest of the henchmen know better then to piss off the boss if they liked there form to stay as it is.

“Now that the unpleasant is over take the mutt and tie him in the corner, he may still be of some use later. As far as her, wake her up. I want her up for what I have planned.” He says with venom in his voice. The henchmen quickly follow his orders using a counter agent to the powerful tranquillizer that they had used to put her under while tying up the used to be human dog. Night Huntress awakes almost immediately and quite surprised at being tied down as such. Before she can even assemble her own thoughts the boss speaks up.

“Hello Night Huntress. I am so glad you would join us tonight. I knew my brother mage would not have left you unharmed. Its why I knew you would fall for a trap so simple as this. You may try to break your bonds but I insure you those are quite secure and will not falter. As far as you go, well do not think we are not going to kill you. After all its what we villains really do. But before that, I will make you feel shame and humiliation for what you did to my brother. I will shatter you before I shatter your body.”

Night Huntress struggles in the restraints for a few moments, barely even able to hold herself vertical with the heavy chains on her. She quickly tires out and her hands slam into the ground leaving her bent over and panting. The mage laughs at her and walks toward her.

“Now I could simply change you to a mouse and crush you completely. I could make you become a roach and let you a spider eat you. I could even make you a cow and leave you at pasture so you would know what its like to be human, but have to wait to be butchered to feed those same people you protected. And I still might. But for now I wish to have some fun with you. Not to mention I’m sure my men would love to have some fun with a little piece like yourself. But right now, your pathetic. Your body is barely worth looking at. But don’t worry, I’ll help you with that.”

He cracks his knuckles for a moment and starts a long incantation. It takes him several minutes to complete it as he raises his hands to her. The moment his hands raise she can feel her body changing. Bones crunching, skin stretching, body mass simply vanishing or increasing. Everyone watches in amusement as the first noticeable change happens as her stomach shrinks to unnatural thinness that if not for the magic would leave someone to wonder where her organs could fit inside of it. At the same time that happens her hips expand out and her rather flat ass expands out to two globes making a heart shape.

Even her face changes a little bit as her eyes seem to stretch just a little bit wider and her lips become so full that her mouth is reduced to a small o shape. But the change that gets the men really cheering is watching as the already tight costume starts to expand on her chest. Its a fight of flesh versus material for several moments as the material tries to hold her back as her breasts keep on inflating. In the end she’s cringing in pain from having her new breasts so utterly crushed in her outfit and even then they look at least a D cup on the outside. If not for the confinement of the now super tight uniform its quite obvious they would be quite a bit larger.

Other changes where happening but they where not noticeable to someone watching the event happening. But the men seemed quite pleased with what they could see. This powerful hero now looked like a inflatable doll. Her groans of discomfort at her new body pushing hard against her costume does a lot to arouse the men also. Smiling the mage comes toward her with a knife.

“Now I don’t care who’s under that costume. Cause frankly after tonight it won’t matter. But I do want some parts of you available for immediate use.” And with that he presses the blade against the costume and cuts into it lightly in the middle of her breasts. With a small tear in the fabric now the material looses its fight against the tits and they spill out of her costume. She gasps both in terror and relief as the twin globes are freed and dangling down from her chest. Each one ridiculously large for her small frame and size. She felt like she had two volley balls hanging down from her chest.

As she’s recovering from the release of her massive breasts the mage has already moved behind her and cuts the suit from just above her now two prominent orbs of her ass all the way down to just past her pussy. The material instantly expands a little trying to relieve its own pressure from her increased ass size. The new body parts at full display the men break out and applaud there leader for the changes to her. He takes a bow before stepping behind her.

“Now little bitch, lets use you for what you are really made for!” His men give another cheer as the older mage drops his pants down to reveal a seven inch cock fully hard. He just smiles as the still shocked hero tries to take everything in. She doesn’t even realize exactly what he’s about to do until its way to late. She lets out a little shriek as she feels him push into her pussy.

Worse for her as he pushes in she feels him stretching something inside of her that she had lost a long time ago. He just smiles as her cherry is stretched against his cock. He stops pushing in just before the small stretch of skin breaks. Whispering down to her he tells her. “And with this breaking your bound by my spell.” The implications of what he said is quickly absorbed by her but before her body can react to the new information he thrusts in that last bit.

As she feels her cherry tear for the second time in her life a wash of magical energies go over her. Its almost over powering as her senses all seem to come alive at once. As if every nerve in her body is being stimulated all at once. She screams out not understanding the implications but to everyone else the fact her pussy shoots out a stream of her cum onto the floor for almost a full thirty seconds its obvious what they believe. While her body is spasming from the overflow of feelings the mage continues his fucking of her. Enjoying the sensations of his cock being caressed time and time again by the woman’s pulsating pussy.

But with her bucking and pulsing around his aged cock it doesn’t take him long to give one final grunt and push deep inside of her and let his seed spread throughout her womb. He pulls back and everyone is treated to the sight of his cum flowing slowly out of her cunt. And for most the crowd its also the first time they notice one other change that happened to her. Her clit now stood prominently out from its hood. A full two inches long almost like a mini cock pulsing between her legs. He calls out to his men.

“Okay boys! Get it while you can! She’ll be dazed for quite a while so do whatever you want.” The men don’t have to be told twice and quickly start up on her. One man instantly going between her legs and thrusting into her sloppy pussy. He moans feeling her tightly around his cock. Even with the old mans cum in there and her being so freshly fucked her pussy still seemed so tight to almost pinch off his cock. The simple henchmen feels as if he’s died and gone to heaven inside of her. While he’s enjoying her tight cunt another man approaches her front.

Looking down at her all he can see is her eyes fluttering upwards so he places his cock against her lips. He presses a little and finds though the lips stay tightly around his cock, that her jaw seems lax so he feels the tightness of her lips and the wetness of her mouth, but not teeth at all. He didn’t know that part of the alterations to her body was the fact that when anything came in contact with her lips that her jaw would be paralyzed until whatever was touching her lips stopped. All he knew was that pushing inch after inch of his cock into this now wet dream was a form of heaven.

While the two men are fucking her she’s going through her own sensations. Her nerves never stopped being sent sensations even as the magic ended. Her body didn’t stop spasming cause her orgasm was over, simply that it was so over powering that her body was paralyzed by it. Her mind not able to make a single coherent thought through the over stimulation of her body. She’s not even sure that she’s being fucked at the moment.

The two men on the other hand know exactly whats going on as they plow into her. There cocks sliding in and out of her. The man in her mouth easily pushing his cock into her throat time and time again as the one in her pussy slams against the soaked thighs making small splashing sounds with each thrust. They thrust time and time again into the super hero as there climax builds up. And with a loud groan both of them cry out a little as there sperm shoots into the hero. The man in her pussy shooting his sperm deep inside of her mixing with the cum already inside of her. The man in her mouth shooting into her mouth. As he backs off the sperm slowly drips out of her still mouth covering her chin and dripping off from there.

The mage approaches her face again with a smile as the sperm drips off her as if she was simply drooling. “I know you can’t really understand me in that little head of yours. With everything happening to your body I doubt you even know if your alive or not. But don’t worry little girl, the sensation won’t stop.” He uses his finger and wipes a bit of the cum off her chin and smears it under her nose. “No, your body will burn itself up from this probably in a day or so. Maybe two depending. You will die as if you where nothing but a common whore. And people won’t even know its you who died with how you look now. You won’t get any special burial, no hero’s mural to you, no nothing. You’ll just be a Jane Do with a toe tag and drying cum all over you.”

He backs up with a smile on his face as two more of his henchmen step up. These ones both black. One easily slides into her mouth and down her throat as the other one decides he doesn’t want a sloppy hole. He rubs some of the cum leaking from her onto her ass and pushes his cock inside. Her ass is completely relaxed as he pushes in finding no troubles going till his balls slap her pussy. As they do he reaches around and starts to masturbate her new enlarged clit like a small cock. This actually seem to get a slight reaction out of her as her pussy shoots out another small stream of her juices to the floor.

Just as that little shot of cum hits the floor Night Huntress sensations start to return slowly to her unbeknown to everyone. Its slow but she starts to feel something other then overpowering sexuality. At first its just the fact that her clit is being rubbed. Then it fades a little more and she can feel the cum dripping from her pussy. As her body starts to come more and more in focus she can feel herself being jarred around but it takes a few moments before she realizes what from. The next sensation that returns to her is the fact her ass is being fucked by something sizable.

Since her mind hasn’t cleared yet the fact of these two sensations are the only thing she feels. Though its not as high a feeling as what she was experiencing before it still makes her incredibly turned on. Soon the sensations of her stomach and chest comes back to her. She can feel her massive tits swinging from the fucking she’s getting. They swing almost perfectly in time with each time she feels a hard push back into her ass. Finally her head starts to clear and she feels something sliding down her throat time and time again.

Still not quite one hundred percent though she hasn’t processed exactly whats going on. She just knows something is fucking her throat, her ass, and playing with her clit. Her sensation of taste is the next thing to happen. And her mouth tastes of a salty fluid and flesh. Finally her head starts to clear a little bit and she realizes that she is currently being fucked. A few moments later she recalls what happened and the memory of what the mage had said comes back to her.

She knows she’s trapped and that if she struggles that the mage will know and simply try again. Her natural resistance seems to have at least allowed her body to calm down some. Knowing this she decides that she might as well enjoy what’s happening since she couldn’t fight it without something worse happening. Besides, she was in her costume still, mostly at least, which means she was feeling wonderful and perfect. So as the black man behind her grunts and shoots his load into her ass she can’t help but shudder a little bit at the feeling.

The man in her mouth is still fucking her face hard as she feels the one behind her pull out. With her eyes open a little she notices just how exotic it seems that a black cock is sliding into her white mouth over and over again. The contrast of skin was a surprising turn on for her. Her ass pinches shut almost as soon as the man behind her is done locking in most the cum inside her to only be leaked slowly by gravity. When she feels another man behind her she concentrates on not moaning as he pushes his length into her cunt.

Her new enlarged clit seems to get hit by the man’s balls with each in thrust driving her higher and higher. She tries to hold still wanting to buck wildly on the man fucking her pussy and the man who’s fucking her throat. Instead with her willpower she holds still knowing she has to wait for the right chance. When the man in her mouth pulls back so the head of his cock is resting on her tongue and cums she’s a little shocked. Its not till that moment that she realizes the taste inside her mouth before was cum.

He blasts several strong blasts of cum into her mouth and pulls out wiping his cock over her lips leaving a trail of cum on it. Night Huntress tries to at least spit out or swallow the cum in her mouth but finds that she cannot control her mouth at all. In horror she feels the cum in her mouth slowly drip out of it coating her chin and dribbling off from there. She’s more embarrassed by that fact then anything else. The cum dripping down made her look like some infant drooling on itself. She couldn’t help but blush at it.

Of course before anyone really noticed her cheeks turning red another man is in front of her pushing his cock into her cum filled mouth. She is amazed as her lips seem to seal around the cock on there own while her mouth simply offers no resistance to it. Even as he pushes into her throat on the first thrust she doesn’t gag. Each thrust of the man in her mouth causes the pool of cum trapped inside of her mouth to be moved along the bottom of his cock and across her tongue. If she didn’t hate the taste of cum before, this was definitely making it much harder for her to ever enjoy it.

Strangely though she hated the cum stuck in her mouth, she loved the idea of a man thrusting his cock in and out of her throat like this. She can’t place why but it just seems right that someone should do it with her perfect body. Another way for them to experience her perfection. So as the man fucked her throat and the man behind her fucked her ass while his balls slammed time and time again into her clit she closed her eyes and held herself tight through another orgasm. As the orgasm goes through her some parts she can’t control, the man inside of her pussy feels her pussy spasming for instance.

“God this whore just got off again! This slut really loves this shit doesn’t she!” He cries out. With her new tighter then ever pussy he didn’t stand a chance of lasting throughout her orgasm and cries out as he blows his cum deep inside of her. She feels his cum squirt inside of her and realizes that its not the first load blown into her. She shudders a little but is thankful that she takes the pill everyday. In her line of work could never be to careful after all.

“You know, if she’s helpless why are we only going two at a time? I mean really if she can’t fight back lets all get some use!” With that the henchmen undo the chains holding her but leave the manacles around her hands making them worthless. As her body flops to the floor and into a small pool of cum she thinks for a moment about running at this point. But if she did the mage would know, and with her hands restrained as they are if he’s not close enough he’d easily have her under his control again. This time though he’d be much less likely to fail.

So she allows them to move her body how they want. They lift up her limp form and place her on a small stool her back angled awkwardly and painfully down against the stool. A man steps over her and places his cock between her breasts and spits in them several times before pushing his cock into there folds and holding them together. Making her tits another fuck hole for him. This is a first for Night Huntress as her tits where never large enough before for this.

The man though shifts a little and starts to hold her nipples to keep her tits held together so his cock can slide in and out. She had not realized just how large her nipples had grown since in her previous state she couldn’t really see much. But now that the man was holding them she knew that they had increased about the same rate as her breasts. Making each nipple nearly a full inch long and about half as wide. And by the way her pussy quaked when he grabbed them quite sensitive.

Even with his sizable erection his cock never leaves the fluffy folds of her tits. Almost as if they where swallowing up all his cock. Its at this point she feels someone lifting her legs up which she’s thankful for it gets the pressure off her back. She’s not surprised when she feels the man’s cock press against her dripping cunt. When he pushes in she holds herself from groaning from the feeling of it combined with the way her tits are being fucked. Another man gets up to her mouth and she finds herself being face fucked by a man, the only thing she’s able to see being his balls slapping against her nose each time he pushes in.

She found the motion of it almost hypnotic seeing the balls and cock slide away and then back to her only to collide with her over and over again. Now with all three men using her at once her body starts to rise quickly again. It doesn’t take long before with just a casual touch to her clit that she explodes again. She tries to hold off showing to many signs but fails considerably when her pussy shoots off enough of its juice to soak the man’s hip who’s fucking it. He can only laugh at her.

“The fucking whore, even when she’s not in control she loves cock! She made a fucking mess on me, time to return the favor!” He grunts loudly and pushes deep into her and she feels his cock explode, adding yet again another donor of sperm to her already over filled womb. The man on her chest is next and with a loud grunt he twists and pulls up on her nipples till they distend out making her massive breasts look like torpedoes. She can feel his cum shooting into her deep cleavage But strangely the gooey texture in between her breasts excite her more as the man in her mouth shoots his load. This one being nice enough to leave his cock in her throat so it all slides down into her stomach instead.

“Hey man, this might be our only chance to see whatever we want with someone like this. Why don’t we really go out on her. I mean sure we can fuck her like a whore, but we could pay someone for that. Lets do the other shit! The things they won’t let us do!” A cheer goes up by the crowd to the suggestion. All the while Night Huntress stays still in fear of what there about to do but still decides its not time to act. Even though she’s scared completely and can rationalize why she’s letting them continue, she can feel a small part in her that is making her pussy drip that there’s another reason she hasn’t stopped them.

The men gathering around her smile wickedly while she stays as still as she can trying to look like she was still in lala land. One finally gets brave enough to try something out of them and goes up and flips her over so her stomach now rests on the stool. She’s happy about this at least since the previous position was painful and was a bitch on her back. This way her knees can reach the floor so her weight can be displaced a bit. He gets two of the guys to spread her legs out though rather quickly to a complete split.

Being in the splits doesn’t really both the Night Huntress. Its part of her normal work out routine after all since being a hero requires great flexibility after all. No, that’s not what caused her to have to call upon her considerable willpower to not flinch. It was the fact she could feel the man start to push his fist at her pussy. Holding in the need to cringe she knew that it would somehow go in. And that it would hurt.

The cum pouring out of her cunt provided ample lubrication but normally you work up to a fist finger by finger, not at the knuckles and move in farther. But that’s what this man was doing. Pushing the flat of his fist against her cunt he simply pushed harder and harder unconcerned about what might happen to the hero. It was slow at first, but her pussy did start to open slowly to the fist. At first it only slid over his knuckles a bit, then after further pushing it went around half his fingers, and almost as if giving in the rest almost slammed in her.

As his fist pushed into her velvety folds the crowd uproar in a cheer. She clenched down on her teeth to avoid screaming as it went in feeling herself more stretched then she thought she could be. But he wasn’t happy just pushing his fist in. He started to expand and then close his fingers time and time again inside of her, making the tender walls of her pussy stretch time and time again. A sloppy wet sound coming out of her pussy with each new movement of the hand as the cum would shift inside of her.

Feeling bold the man puts the fingers of his other hand over his first hand and slide them slowly into her, this time more angled like an arrow then a fist. As she feels the new fingers being added she just about got up and tried to get away, except her knees where weak with the sensation. She could actually feel her hip shifting and expanding somehow as the second hand wormed into her folds making the crowd roar again in cheer.

Now with two fists in her pussy her clit starts to pulse as he pushes and pulls both the fists in her acting like a little piston inside of her. Her pussy gushes again to her embarrassment as a small orgasm hits her being so full. The men laugh and the man double fisting her pussy says. “I’d almost feel sorry for this cunt after this! She’d be unable to get her pussy to ever close after this!” After to highlight the fact he pulls out one of his fists and pounds it right back into her. She almost broke her facade with that move as her face went into a slight shocked expression as the fist slid back in. Another man with a deep voice pips in.

“Well if we’re going to wreck her completely, might as well enjoy myself.” Everyone moves out of the way of a rather large black man steps up behind her. The man in her pussy starts to back out but the large man puts his hand on his shoulders. “No, keep them in there. Makes this even better.” She couldn’t see behind her so she wasn’t sure what was going on until she felt what she assumed was another fist press against her rose bud. It took her a moment to realize it was no fist as it slowly spread her anal ring out. She could feel just the head of it pushing into her ass and it felt more full then her pussy was even now.

As he pushes forward she can feel every vein in his cock as it slides into her already tight ass inch after inch. For a few moments she thinks its going to come out her mouth as it seems to just sink farther and farther into her ass. She could again feel her hip seeming to change and adjust to the large intruder allowing for it to push farther and farther inside of her, but always making sure that she was a tight fit. Another little gift of her new body she was sure.

She feels him grab her shoulders and with a mighty thrust he pushes the last several inches into her. For a moment she could swear she just felt her stomach shift to the side for the sudden intrusion. He leans down next to her ear and whispers. “I never seen a girl take this all. Most can’t get the head in. I have such a load saved up for your whore ass.” She shivers a bit hoping that no one notices as he starts to pull back out of her.

It almost seems to take longer for it to exit her then what it did to go in and she could actually feel her ass going with it a little as the vacuum that was her ass is pulled back. When the monster of the cock is almost entirely out of her he shifts his hips again and pushes it back in. As she once again feels her organs shifting out of the way for the intruder she feels him expand already. He cries out. “Oh God! First time getting my balls off in years!” He shoves the entire monster into her and she feels him unload a torrent of cum into her deepest bowels. Each shot seeming to spread farther and farther into her and continuing forever.

His hips buck a few more times as his cock keeps on bursting inside of her. It takes him about a minute before his cock finally stops shooting its cream into her ass. She can feel it so far up in her that she knows it’ll be coming out for a week easy before its all gone. Just as he starts to withdraw the monster the man with his fists in her pussy pulls out with a loud sloppy sound. Both her holes now empty they gap for a few seconds before closing up again, the cum in her ass so far up in that it hasn’t even started to drip yet.

A burst of laughter goes up as her holes closed. “Well fuck man, we’re really going to have to work on really breaking those. They closed right up like she’s just waiting for more cock!” One of the men started walking out of the room but is called out to. “Hey man, were the hell you going?”

“Man, I just gotta take a leak I’ll be right back.” With an evil grin the man calls back to him.

“Why go out? You got a nice little toilet right here!” Everyone breaks out laughing as the man turns around and shrugs as he pulls out his dick in front of her. Pressing it against her lips her involuntary action kicks in and her lips seal around it while her jaw goes lax. She feels the warm piss shoot off strongly into her mouth. The spray hitting her throat is instantly shot down it into her stomach. After a few moments his piss tapers off and as it gets to the last few spurts they drained into her mouth, covering her helpless tongue in its salty fluid.

He pulls out and like before a little trickle of the piss escapes her lips making it look like she’s drooling yellow drool. With the lead now taken several other men step up and feed her there piss. Each time a little left in her mouth and a little leaks out of her lips. It was probably during the forth guy that Night Huntress realized she was getting turned on being made to do this. She hated the fact but her pussy was starting to drip more then just there cum now.

She hated the taste of it though. But even that for some reason only made her pussy clench a little more. It was when the seventh guy emptied his bladder that her body quivered despite her desire for it not to in an orgasm. Her pussy gushed a spray of her juices onto the floor making it quite obvious she had just had an orgasm from drinking the piss of several strangers. It was not missed by the crowd or the mage who had just returned.

“What are you men doing?” They all look seeing the mage once again. They back off for a moment and fidget a little.

“W-We where just doing as you told us boss. We where using her.” The mage looks down at them mad and at the Night Huntress, her lips still dripping some piss out of them.

“Yes, that part I’m aware of, but did one of you do anything else! She shouldn’t be openly doing that anymore! To have an orgasm means she’s stopped having her previous one!” The men look down at her and she does her best to still look as she used to even though she wanted nothing more then to beat up the mage now, she knew he was to far to reach.

“But boss, don’t some women do that one thing? That orgasm on top of one thing? Couldn’t it be that?” The mage looks over her a few times noting that she did just let a group piss into her mouth and she is drooling the piss even now. Unlikely things for a hero to allow themselves to do if the enchantment had been broken.

To let her die without her mind present. Her body dying by its own source of pleasure was a poetic justice that he loved. That someone would find her in a couple days in whatever alleyway they’d dump the body in. Cum covering her from head to toe, a blissful look on her face, and a slut’s body. No one would believe it would be here. She’d be buried as a whore he thought. He’d release the tape of what happened to her later that year, let people realize what they had done to her. Who they buried in a nameless grave along with a hundred other bodies. It was to be his crowning achievement. If she had broken the spell somehow he would be most displeased.

Not wanting to believe that his enchantment could be broken he lowers his hands. His men exhausted from there activities and seeing the mage calm down decide to take a break. Scattering to rest the mage walks up to the hero who is still drooling a little piss out of her mouth. He lifts her head a little seeing that she still looked completely out of it. With her endurance, he thinks, she will probably last two days max before her mind and body breaks.

Looking a little lower he sees her breasts so large they almost hit the floor with where she lays. He always had loved large tits. Checking her face one more time he smiles and tries to fulfill a fantasy of his for a long time while his men where gone. He climbs under the hero and presses his face into the huge globes. Squishing them against his face softly enjoying the sensation of being surrounded by them. This is when Night Huntress finally strikes.

Using the restraints of her hands she shatters the stool under her. Her body falling on onto the mage she holds him still in her cleavage as he struggles. Soon he passes out from the lack of air and she gets up. That was a first, she thinks to herself. Searching his body with her limited movements and her teeth she finds the key and frees her hands. Finding a cell phone on him she calls her car and is met outside the building by it. Using some silver webbing inside of it she wraps the mage up and loads him in the cage and drives out. The only thing she wants to do is go home and clean out her mouth of the taste but she knows that first the mage must be dropped off.

Not wanting to be seen in her new body she instead leaves the netted mage on the door steps of the police station and drives away. This time keeping the presence of mind to go to her hideout instead of home she cusses at herself the whole way. “I can’t believe I fell into another mage’s trap. And now this stupid body to deal with? What am I going to do with it?” As the car comes to a stop she climbs out and her cheeks burn red as she recalls the night. She knows she probably could of gotten away a lot sooner if she had tried. She didn’t like to admit it, but she was enjoying it. No doubt an effect of the spell she tells herself.

Still dripping with the various fluids of the fuckings she had received she climbs into the shower. Turning the water on a little to hot she debates on how to get out of her outfit. Her new body was simply to over sized in parts to take it off like normal. She really doesn’t want to destroy it though. But she knows she has no choice. Water still running, she goes and grabs a set of scissors and cuts the suit off to climb into the shower.

The burning water cascades over her misshapen body as she thinks back on everything and what shes going to do now. How could she go to work like this? No one would take her serious. As she thinks these thoughts she feels her body tingle a little bit. Looking down she watches as her mountains shrink down to her normal size along with the rest of her body returning to normal. Laughing as her immunity seems to kick in her body is returned to normal. She’s never felt so happy in her life.

Climbing out of the shower she wraps herself into some towels and goes to her computer while drying off. After her several security features she enters into her confidential contacts to see if anyone has got anything to show her. With no clues she instead decides that its time to get some sleep. To tired even to sleep at this point she passes out till a alarm clock wakes her for that days work. Climbing slowly out of bed she checks herself out one more time to insure she’s still her.

Seeing nothing wrong with her she smiles widely and gets dressed for work. Nothing to fancy but professional enough. Being dressed and ready for work she calls a taxi service and has them meet her a few blocks from where she was at a diner. Thinking back as she walks over to the diner to meet the taxi she starts to place small pieces together. Thinking in the minds of these mages for a few moments and realizes, she’s taken out two. If the last was any semblance of there attitude its quite likely they’ll come after her. She knows she’ll just have to be more prepared at all times. To keep herself alert to her surroundings more and more. To not let herself be distracted like last time.

So even while in her office she stays alert of every person passing by her office window. The mages shouldn’t know who she is, but she doesn’t want to take any chances. That’s probably the only reason she noticed Mike from accounting pass by. Mike was her type of guy she thinks while she sighs. Slightly older man then herself with his hair just turning a pepper gray hair. Muscular without looking like like a muscle buffoon. Strong facial features with just a 5 o’clock shadow mustache showing. I’d bang him so hard he’d be crying for his mommy, she thinks to herself.

As he fades from sight her mind wonders a bit about him until she feels a tingling in her body. She writes it off as the feeling of her thoughts to Mike. But when breathing becomes harder as her top seems to get tighter and tighter against her chest she looks down. Her chest is swelling up like yesterday! She presses against them trying to will them back down but instead the buttons of her top burst ruining the blouse and the bra snaps off into her hands as her chest just inflates more and more. Only a few more seconds later her pants buttons fly off from her ass swelling and her rock hard clit extending. Even her panties where forced to scrunch up inside of her new enlarged ass leaving her with a wedgy of sorts.

Horrified she ducks down behind her desk not wanting anyone walking by to notice her form. The spell must still be in effect she thinks to herself. She shifts to look over the side of the desk to make sure no one had seen and as she does her stretched to the max panties rub hard on her extended clit forcing a long moan out of her lips. She covers her mouth quickly embarrassed by the sound. There’s nothing in the office she can use to cover up her new chest size. Maybe if she was normal size she could wear her over coat for it but as is she’s panicking trying to figure out how to get out of her office and someplace safe to figure out how to change back to normal.

Shattering any hope of that someone walks into her office. “Are you in? We really need to talk about tomorrows meeting. Strange, wonder where she is?” Just her luck, Tom from management. She hates him completely and he’s probably one of the most sexist people in the entire company. And rude to boot. Instead of leaving like a normal person does he enters and helps himself to her office.

“Wow, so this is what the big wigs get to work in. They still have me in a little cubical even though I am supposed to be management. And this slut gets this nice office? Sure she’s a closer but I bet the only thing she actually closes is her lips around some guys cock.” Night Huntress was boiling in rage behind her desk. She wanted to get up and get him fired on the spot, but knew if she moved at all she’d be exposing herself in more ways then one.

She could hear him walking back to the door and was relieved until she heard the shutter on the window drop. “Since she’s not in anyways might as well have some fun.” He walks back to the front of the desk, acting like he’s talking to someone sitting there. “Why yes Angie, I’d love you to suck my cock. Oh you’d prefer it up your ass? I think we could manage that.” He breaks out laughing as she hears him moving around the desk. She crawls under the desk, no real other place to hide.

He sits in her chair and swings it around a few times laughing. “Stupid cunt even gets a better seat then me. And most days she doesn’t do a 1/5th of my work.” He pushes the chair back into the desk, Angie barely avoiding his legs. She prays he doesn’t look down or shift to much or else she’d be in real trouble. Instead something worse to her happens.

He reaches under the desk and unzips his pants. Pulling them down only a bit he moves his underwear and pulls out his cock. From where Angie is, its barely 8 inches from her face. Her eyes lock on it and she can’t but stare. Its not the most impressive cock she’s ever seen before by far. But something just draws her to it. It might be the fact all her shifting has caused her clit to constantly be rubbed against her tight panties making her thighs leak like a faucet. Whatever the cause as Mike jacks off his dick Angie feels herself getting hotter and hotter and looking at the cock with more and more lust in her stomach.

She watches almost in complete fascination as he continues to jack off so close to her. After only a few moments his load shoots off and she actually had to stop herself from reaching forward as he does to lick his cock. Instead she holds her breath as he finally gets up seeming done and leaves the office. Once he’s gone Angie gets up and gasps for a moment. Watching that had made her feel even hotter then before. Her cheeks burning she can’t stand it anymore.

Ashamed at herself her hand reaches down between her thighs and press against her hard clit rubbing it into her panties. It only takes a couple moments to get her panting with her excitement. She feels the orgasm coming and though completely embarrassed about doing it here she is burning so hot she can’t stop herself from pushing that little bit farther.

It hits her much harder then she was expecting though and she screams as her orgasm starts. She stops herself quickly, but the first scream must have been heard from everyone she thinks. But as her thighs become drenched and her mind reels in ecstasy for a few moments she doesn’t care. She nearly passes out from the orgasm but finally, it passes. As it does she feels her body returning to normal.

She laughs almost hysterically as her body does. It only takes her a few moments of clear thinking to realize what happened. She wasn’t a detective for no reason after all. Her arousal had changed her body. She knows she has to be much more careful now about her own casual thoughts. And to wear things more elastic also. She grabs her overcoat quickly and puts it on. As she gets up she feels her panties drop inside of her pants, the elastic of them being stretched to far and distended cause of it. She leaves calling in a early lunch to go grab some cloths for her condition.