The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nine to Hive

Day Three

She was kneeling in a fountain in an amorphous landscape, several yellow clad figures attending her. The fountain’s dark purple liquid was viscous, denser than water. It showered leisurely out of a central statue, splattering gently over all who stood near. Suzy shuddered ecstatically as the figures calmly scooped up the substance drizzling into a puddle at their feet and slowly massaged it deeply into her pores. Her poor aching muscles slowly relaxed under the patient ministrations of the busy workers. There was no hurry to get anywhere, no worries to address. She was free to just be and soak in the moment and the attention.

She was sleeping again. She knew she was sleeping, but that knowledge didn’t help her to affect her environment. It felt too good to just stay there and relax, letting the slickly attired servants help her to coat herself with happiness. She could almost feel a slight disturbance lurking beneath the serene surface, but her slave self was able to suppress the dissonant emotions. Too often she tried to analyze everything, taking any possible joy out of a situation. Perhaps this time she just wanted to be able to let go and have things happen to her rather than having to be the prime driver of everything.

The figures surrounding her were saying something in unison, chanting softly, but she was so distracted it was impossible to tell what their shiny lips were saying. She caught her breath abruptly as the hands of the slaves continued to roam, working on coating every square inch of her body with the succulent fluid. No part of her body was free from their insistent intentions, their yellow masked heads bobbing regularly as they concentrated on polishing the surface of her bodysuit. Seemingly intentionally, the hands struck simultaneously at her erogenous zones, smothering her breasts and private parts with groping lasciviousness. She sat and moaned continuously as the faceless creatures massaged hard, doing their best to spike her arousal. As the heat from her body rose, the less frequent any questioning thoughts became. She felt the suit, was becoming the suit, and nothing else from the outside world mattered.

She felt a strange pulling sensation, and suddenly she was floating in mid-air, just outside the figures standing in the fountain. She could see her former body being ravished, struggling helplessly under the ever moving hands. It was hard to stop from wanting to be back inside the crush of bodies, letting them take her arousal to new heights. What would it feel like, she idly wondered, to still be participating in the lurid display?

The strange pull happened again, her consciousness rushing quickly towards the slick, heaving bodies. A sudden change in perspective made her slightly dizzy, but it stabilized slowly. Again she was inside a body that wore a skin-tight suit, the change in costume immediately making her juice up. She didn’t feel in control, her borrowed body mechanically moving to an unknown beat as her hands leisurely moved over the poor victim’s shiny buttocks. She could feel the pinpricks of piercings in her breasts pressing tightly against the bodysuit, the warmth of her arousal increasing the amount of sweat trapped inside. Her mouth opened and closed to the rhythm of the music, slowly forming the word of the chant as if letting the syllables massage her swollen lips – “obey.”

The chant continued, her willing mouth continuing to follow the unknown rhythm without her conscious control, each syllable making a tongue piercing clank softly in her mouth. She couldn’t help herself, the need to obey and continue the chant seemed to be built into this drone’s very essence. Her hands dipped slowly, the ooze from the fountain covering them with a slick substance. As if listening to unheard instructions, they rose again and moved towards the captive figure’s obedient body. Now she was massaging the figure’s breasts, carefully coating every centimeter with the gooey liquid. She watched bemusedly as a droplet slowly crested one nipple and flowed excruciatingly slowly down the swollen curve of the breast.

It was easy to get caught up in the moment and let the sensations of the body she inhabited overpower her thoughts. She caught a brief glimpse of another slave as her body gyrated, another mouth opening slowly at the same time as her own, a brief glimmer of light sparkling from a labret piercing. Now that she had seen it, she became aware of her own piercing, its small weight easily going unnoticed. It felt good to be a yellow rubber pierced drone, together in sameness. It gave her purpose, her hands being more aggressive on their captive. The person they were working on must become completely obedient like the drones. She simply didn’t yet understand their more perfect reality.

Under her hands, the figure moaned and shuddered, gasping away its silly resistance into the ether while shouting affirmations. Soon it would be another drone, pierced and helpless to disobey. Everything was as it should be. So why was she beginning to feel remarkably distressed? While she had been working on the new slave, her purpose had seemed so straightforward, with nothing to distract from the desired outcome. Now, even as her body continued to chant, her thoughts had somehow managed to escape their prison. The pleasure could overwhelm her conscious mind for a short time, but it did not seem to suppress it for good. If it felt so good to give in, why couldn’t she get rid of these bad thoughts and be one with the music?

Her slave body stopped working on the new slave, her mouth now half-cocked open, frozen as if made of glass. Slowly she was able to gain control, her lips slowly forming a new word - “no.” She said it softly at first, but soon she was chanting it louder than the other drones. “No, no, no, no, no!” she screamed, angry at her earlier submission. “This isn’t me, and I won’t accept it!”

She smiled in triumph at her strong will, doing her best to ignore the highly distracting outfit she still wore. Her mouth clacked as she talked, a physical reminder of the power the strange landscape seemed to have over her. Why had her imagination made up these outfits? She hadn’t ever seen one in real life, much less considered going to get her lips or nipples pierced. What kind of influence or what enemy was she really trying to break free from?

She backed away slowly, the other drones continuing to work on the figure that was gyrating underneath them, a newly born drone. She now felt no desire to join them, despite her current attire. It was becoming scary how much she had enjoyed taking part in their activities. The slaves didn’t seem to take any notice of her absence, continuing on as enthusiastically as before. She wanted to look away, but the display was riveting.

She yelped as she bumped into an object behind her, her inattention reducing her awareness of her surroundings. In the dreamscape she hadn’t noticed any other objects earlier, so this must be something new. She froze as when she saw the immobile figure standing behind her, images from her previous dream surfacing in her mind. Pure purple eyes bored into her own with an intensity that pinned her to spot. It was the strange, controlling figure from before, the purple latex outfit outlining her irresistible curves. She was suddenly unable to focus on anything but the figure’s face and striking eyes.

The soft lips opened, curving into a familiar word. “OBEY!” The single syllable penetrated her mind like the ring of a gong, striking her heavily and spinning her consciousness out of the drone’s body. Her mind flew as if thrown by a pitcher, her sight flowing freely over the visions below on the ground.

Instead of coming to a hard stop, the movement slowed as if hitting molasses. Now her vision was fixed forward, a plethora of sensations coming from her new frame of reference. She was above the events that were still ongoing, the amorous drones continuing to molest the newly minted slave. It was a little hard to see what was going on, as the figures were masked by a flow of the strange substance from the fountain.

It was only moments more before she realized an important fact – she was the fountain. Sprays of the liquid jetted forth unendingly from her turgid breasts, drenching the participants below. She was unable to move, somehow mounted on her pedestal, her nether regions fully filled with stony projections that spurted the substance into her body cavities from below. Each hand had been positioned permanently under her breasts, clutching two large prominences of endlessly flowing joy.

She couldn’t move, these new sensations doing their best to fight with her rational mind. To be stuck here forever, providing lubricant for the slaves below, was almost an unbearable thought. If only it didn’t feel so good! She wanted to moan, but she was stuck in the position the lewd creator the statue had put her in, the rush of liquid flowing through her body and out her breasts, tingling the entire way through her system.

Here she would sit, a monument to eroticism, bathing enslaved subjects with undying love. Strangely, the thought was starting to become more appealing, and she was starting to wonder what might happen next when the field of imagination imploded into nothingness.

* * *

Her eyes flashed open. The sounds of cars passing outside her apartment made her relax. Thank goodness it was just another weird dream – but this was the second night in a row she’d had one. She had once read that strange dreams could be interpreted to reveal insights about what was happening in one’s daily life. If so, what was her unconscious mind trying to tell her?

Speculatively, she started to pick apart the dreams. The random figures, drones she had thought at the time, they might represent hidden desires, trying to drag her down to level so that she would be as depraved as they were. It was hard to admit that what they had been trying to do to her was pretty tempting.

The lactating statue didn’t fit – didn’t make sense to her given the context of the other activities that had occurred in both her dreams. It was probably just her brain trying to incompletely fit pieces of her recent experiences into an imperfect jigsaw puzzle - an unbelievably erotic puzzle, but not a rational one.

What seemed more important, however, was the lady in purple. Somehow she seemed in control of the situation, carrying a gravitas that the other figures lacked. When she spoke, others listened and obeyed. Maybe it was her bearing, or the barely concealed power she wielded, but Suzy found it hot just thinking about being like her. Wearing a skin tight outfit and commanding others to pleasure her – she shivered just thinking about it. Perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to think too deeply about her dreams after all.

She frowned as she sat up in her bed. All well and good to speculate over ephemeral dreams, but she still had real problems to solve. Not only was she out of work, but she still hadn’t done anything about the strange underclothing that continued to refuse to come off. Not that she was seriously thinking about removing it anymore, which was odd too.

These strange gifts made her suspect that Rankotech might be up to something not completely above board. She had never heard of any other company ever sending potential employees addictive clothing that couldn’t be removed. As she flexed, she could see the large ‘R’ on her chest slightly twist its shape, her generous bosom outlined below the taut latex. It was hard to avoid just sitting there looking at the clothing and stroking herself to climax. It would be a potentially pleasant way to start the day, but she didn’t want to give the restrictive clothing any ideas before she was even able to roll out of bed.

Considering, she made up her mind – not having a job wasn’t going to work out for her. She was too driven to let herself mope around, and even if she did, she would probably just end up masturbating all the time. If that happened, it wouldn’t be long before she really did become a mindless slave drone, pleasuring herself to a beat only she could hear. Also, if she wanted to get some real answers about her situation, there was only one place to go.

She climbed out of bed, naked except for her new attire. It only took a few moments to locate her cell phone and dial the recruiter’s number from memory. It didn’t even strike her as odd that the number had come so easily to mind. “Hello?” she said hesitantly, still a little reluctant to proceed. “My name is Suzy. I was…that is, I attended an orientation at Rankotech yesterday.” With that small bit of exposition, she went silent, a little confused about what she was actually planning on saying.

“Ah yes, Suzy Willis, applicant number 50042.” The number was said mechanically, much like the voice from an automated telephone system. “Have you made your decision?”

There would be no going back now, once she accepted she’d be through the looking glass, finding out what was going on from the inside. It was almost thrilling, in a scary sort of way. “Yes, I think I’d like to accept your offer.” The last bit came out in a rush. It felt urgent to spit it out now that she had made up her mind.

Her clothing, which had been strangely quiescent all morning, suddenly let her know its presence, a strong, warm pulse reverberating through her body. It was rather worrisome that the clothing felt she had made the right decision, but it was the only way to find out what hid behind the corporate veil of Rankotech. She needed to know who possessed the technology to influence people with kinky clothing, especially since her friend had managed to get mixed up in whatever was going on. She thought briefly of her grandparents – they had never given up on her, and she, by extension, couldn’t give up on Nancy.

“Excellent,” the voice said knowingly. “Rankotech is pleased to offer you the originally stated position based on your skills evaluation. You are free to come in for orientation at any time.”

Suzy heard a click as the phone hung up abruptly. Clearly they weren’t into being verbose, which was too bad, because now she had way more questions than answers. She sighed softly, and braced herself for another showdown in the shower with her kinky clothing. It was time to go to work.

* * *

The voice on the phone hadn’t told her when to arrive at the office, so after taking a shower she had eaten some breakfast before getting ready to leave. Her kinky underwear hadn’t bothered her as much as she had expected it might, for whatever reason, so she was able to finish getting dressed efficiently. On top of the underwear she was unable to remove, she wore a conservative black pencil skirt and a vertical striped dress shirt. She paired the ensemble with a chic pair of purple high heeled shoes and clutch bag for a splash of color. Conveniently, the outfit also managed to hide her new underwear, since she wasn’t sure precisely what the dress code might be. She wanted to make a good impression at her first day on the job.

It didn’t take long for her to arrive at Rankotech, the trip taking no more than a few minutes from her city apartment. The commute was actually slightly shorter than the one she used to make to Polycorp, for which she blessed her good luck. But was it all luck, really? Somehow she suspected that the events in motion now were being carefully orchestrated just outside her realm of knowledge. She would need to keep her eyes open and observe everything going on in this new office carefully – perhaps her analytical skills would serve her well in this regard?

She stepped through the outer door, the inside looking exactly the same as it had just a few short days ago. The receptionist was still typing mechanically at the desk, her attention riveted on her computer screen, just like before. Curiosity getting the better of her, she decided to see if she could find out what the receptionist was looking at so intensely.

She moved closer slowly until she was standing next to the receptionist’s desk, expecting with every step that the receptionist would stop working and pin her with a gimlet eye. The sound of her heels tapping loudly on the lobby floor would normally have alerted a person to her presence, but this receptionist didn’t seem to take any notice. Finally, she was standing right behind her shoulder and managed to get a peek at the screen.

The small excitement she was feeling due to her naughtiness was quickly replaced with admiration. On the screen swirled a wonderful pattern that she just needed to understand better. It was like when she was absorbed by her numbers, but magnified several times until there was a deep seated need for her to understand. Her mouth dropped open slowly as she stared at the display, the magnificent colors swirling on the screen and in her brain, the pattern throbbing slowly in a slow, irresistible beat.

She wasn’t sure how long she had stood there, when something interrupted her view of the screen. She blinked, surprised at the sudden change. How had she managed to get distracted so quickly? Standing closer than Suzy would like, the receptionist stared at her grimly. “Recruit 50042, this display is not for you.” She enunciated clearly, speaking every number slowly.

“Please present yourself to the orientation chamber, where you will be introduced to your new job.” She slowly raised one arm off to the side, a finger pointing imperiously.

“I’m…sorry,” said Suzy, only a little embarrassed. If she wanted to find out what was going on at Rankotech, she needed to take chances like this, even if they resulted in failure.

“I’ll go there immediately. Have a nice day!” She said the last cheerfully, pretending that the receptionist wasn’t still frowning at her.

She moved perhaps a bit more quickly than she needed to, hoping the mechanical receptionist wasn’t annoyed enough to report her behavior. It would be more than a little inconvenient to get written up the first day of her new job!

She briefly considered ignoring the receptionist’s instructions and exploring more herself, but decided that would be tempting fate. Perhaps after a few days it would be less questionable for her to be looking around – at that point, she could claim to be looking for the copy room or something. Besides, she actually was curious about whatever orientation was about.

She hadn’t gotten too far down the hallway when she saw a series of signs over several nondescript doors. “Orientation 1A, 1B, and 1C” they declared. She hadn’t remembered seeing them during her first visit to Rankotech, but perhaps she had just been too busy looking for a different set of signs at the time.

Each room had a red light on top of the door, marked with the words ‘occupied,’ much like a bathroom stall or movie set. Room 1B appeared to be in use, so she grasped the handle of the door to 1A firmly and moved inside.

It wasn’t a very large room – it felt more like closet, dimly lit and cramped. Rectangular in shape, the only object visible was a large tan leather chair, similar to something a dentist might use. On the seat of the chair was what appeared to be a white motorcycle helmet, much like what a race car driver might wear. On the far wall was a block of text in large letters, which said “Please put on the provided helmet, sit down, and make yourself comfortable.” A slowly rotating ‘R’ sat in the bottom right corner of the display. The light seemed to be coming from a projector mounted on the wall above the door.

The instructions seemed straightforward enough, so she put the helmet on and sat down, relaxing as she settled in. It was easy to see the letters through the blue visor of the helmet, but the words seemed to be ever so slightly distorted, perhaps due to a layer of refraction she now had to peer through. There was a slight click inside the helmet and a soft hissing sound enveloped her ears. The helmet must have built in headphones, she thought idly, before the gentle sound intensified, blotting out the hum of the fan from the projector.

The screen in front of her blurred, then a white background appeared. A lady she recognized from candidate testing stepped out into the center and smiled briefly. “Hello, my name is Erin Langley, and I will be your instructor today. I hope you are comfortably situated.” The hissing sound devolved into a slow background pulse, unnoticed now as she paid careful attention to every word the trainer was saying. She couldn’t help staring lustfully at Erin’s outfit, a slick orange bodysuit with tight fitting black latex gloves and boots. Large breasts sat comfortably atop a solid black corset. It was a measure of how altered Suzy’s mind had already become that she didn’t seem to think the clothing was strange for someone to wear in an office setting. A large, black stylizer ‘R’ graced her chest which matched the logo that had been rotating on the display previously. Why did she suddenly want to stop paying attention to her voice and caress that outfit?

The recording blithely continued on, ignoring her salacious thoughts. “Our aptitude test has registered that you have scored highly enough to join the team. I am here to instruct in what you will need to know to become an efficient, highly trained employee.” She smiled, flexing deliciously in her tight suit, “At Rankotech, we work hard, and we play hard. That’s why our motto is ‘Prosperity through productivity!’” Her eyes almost turned glassy as she said the statement proudly.

Suzy unexpectedly mouthed the words along with the trainer, wondering why the simple act was causing her to become aroused. She was getting pumped up, wanted to do some work now, be efficient and solve some problems. The hissing in her ears modulated slightly, become more attuned to her brain waves. She listened attentively to the trainer, hoping for more words of wisdom.

“It is my goal to turn you into a productive member of Rankotech’s service division. As such, we need to instill the skills and techniques required of our technicians.” Suzy thought she might be dreaming again when Erin’s piercing blue eyes starting turning purple, the color swirling slowly through each cornea.

Taking no notice of the change, the trainer continued. “Before we begin, the pleasure unit must be installed properly. Please open the compartment between your legs and install the pleasure unit.” The recording paused and static white text appeared, stating “Please install your pleasure unit.” A highly interesting light display danced around the corners of her visor.

It felt really comfortable to sit there and listen to the nice rhythm of the headphones, but she needed to do what the screen said. Unable to look away from the fun, sparkling lights inside her helmet, she started to feel around between her legs and under her skirt to see if she could locate what the presentation was talking about. After a few moments she was able to locate a rectangular opening with a cut out notch that she hadn’t noticed before. Inside the compartment there seemed to be something long and squishy.

It almost seemed natural that the object needed to be in her pussy, so she lifted her skirt, pulled it out slowly and pushed it into the molded rubber canal of her panties. The material gave slightly, allowing the dildo to pass through smoothly until it was firmly implanted inside, its thick presence giving her butterflies. She smiled, pleased to have obeyed so easily.

“Good!” said the trainer, as playback continued. “You are already starting down the path to efficiency!” She gestured at her outfit. “As you may know our clothing helps to control our actions and make us better workers.”

She stroked her sides gently. “Its smooth surface reflects the texture of our minds, and how effortless it is to stay on task.”

She put both hands on either side of her breasts, pushing them together, the rubber distorting deliciously. “The ‘R’ reminds us of who we are, and what we stand for.”

Her arms extended outward in an all-encompassing gesture. As she spoke, each sentence was punctuated by a short spike of vibration from Suzy’s pleasure unit. “The color of your outfit reflects your role in the company. Black is for soldiers, protectors of all. Yellow is for workers, who have answered our call. Orange are the trainers, teaching recruits their borders. Red is for overseers, they keep drones within order. Purple are the royals, the most powerful you’ll meet, when you bow to their thrall then obedience is complete.”

With every sentence, Suzy shuddered more, the vibrations from the dildo increasing in strength. The simple rhymes sunk deeply into her thoughts, words echoing in her blank mind.

The trainer smiled beatifically, her arms at her sides again. “As you continue working with the company, it is possible that your role might change. This happens rarely, as initial assessment by the RAT is usually very accurate. Your supervisors will evaluate you continuously, and changes will be made accordingly. Don’t worry about underperforming, as everyone has a role in this company, even if you end up cleaning the floors.” She seemed to think that statement was funny, giggling slightly.

“As you work here, you will notice that headphones are provided while you work.” She spread her hands wide, and between them materialized a staff with musical notes. “This is the music we play together. Our music, your music, the soundtrack of our work. Let it carry you away each day, and help it to grow a new appreciation in you. In time, you may contribute pieces of your own song, but there is no need to force anything.” Her hands dropped, the musical bar evaporating.

“My presentation is now complete. Please watch the screen closely for further indoctrination.” The screen went black momentarily before being replaced with a different light display from earlier. These new patterns were highly intriguing, as they seemed to combine in some fashion with the patterns being shown by her helmet.

That was strange word choice, she mused curiously, her rational thoughts being pulled apart by the twinkling lights. The mental subversion had happened slowly enough that she hadn’t realized her mind was in such an altered state. She was already susceptible to the suggestions due to the training she had received from her previous visit and the constant ministrations of her latex underwear. It was quite like being slowly intoxicated, the twisted sense of reality happening so slowly it wasn’t at all easy to tell that something had objectively changed.

All thoughts slowly drained out as she continued to watch the display, her body becoming a sensual drone. The dildo pulsed in time to music flowing through her brain from the headphones, her bra flexing slowly in time as well. She started moaning continuously as the frequency of the manipulations increased, involuntarily giving in to the pureness of the feelings. Her body was purposefully driven to the brink of climax before the automated systems backed off slightly.

She rode the thin edge of pleasure continuously for several minutes as the system took her measure, recording various attributes, determining what levels were necessary to keep her properly stimulated. A chime sounded, and the pulsing purposefully increased, the dildo vibrating wildly while it slid in and out. As she climaxed, she could distinctly hear a voice in the headphones briskly chanting “Obey, obey, obey.” It felt glorious.

The dildo retracted smoothly into its compartment and the hypnotizing displays flickered off. It was anticlimactic, the show was clearly over, and she was somewhat sad that she couldn’t stay longer. On the screen were more instructions, these ones informing her that it was time for her to join a work group. Strangely invigorated at the thought of meeting new people and getting to work, she dropped the helmet back on the chair and exited the chamber.

* * *

The next few minutes were a blur of identical looking corridors. On autopilot, she navigated by instinct, somehow knowing where to go. She didn’t remember anyone telling her specifically what to do, but it just seemed correct to turn right at this hallway and left at that one, even though neither of them had any apparent identifying marks.

She stepped through the next door into a generic office environment. Cube walls were everywhere, and the gentle hum of an HVAC system was overlaid by a quiet murmur of voices. She was looking around, a little confused about what to do next, when a voice shouted at her from across the room.

“Suzy!” Loud and boisterous as ever, Lainey came bounding out of the cube farm and clasped her hand. Dressed in a casual work outfit, her face was alight with delight as she gave Suzy a quick peck on the cheek. “I’m so glad to see you again! It’s only been two days, but it feels like longer! I’m so glad you accepted!”

Lainey’s enthusiasm was catching, and she was already starting to feel her spirits rise. Seeing a familiar face was nice, though that didn’t help the fact that she suspected she was already being controlled by the company. It was getting harder to tell which actions were truly her own.

Suzy made a wry face and attempted to tactfully extract her hand from Lainey’s embrace. “I didn’t exactly have much of a choice - I ran into some issues in my previous job and got fired.” Lainey’s face fell momentarily at the news, but then she brightened again, her cheerfulness insuppressible.

“I’m sorry to hear that, but look on the bright side!” She bounced on her heels. “At least you’re not out of work, right? And if yesterday was any indication, you’re going to enjoy working here as much as I do!”

She moved in closer and looked around carefully, as if trying to keep a secret. “I almost like it too much,” she said in a hushed murmur.

Then she straightened up and seemed to dismiss the thought. “When you work doing something you enjoy, it isn’t work!”

She grasped Suzy by the hand and pulled her into a series of cubes. The area they were in was a quad with half cube walls for semi-privacy while working. Only one of the other cubes was filled, occupied by a short Asian lady dressed in a more formal work outfit. She seemed to be concentrating intently at something on her screen.

“Let me introduce you!” said Lainey cheerfully, standing between them. “Suzy, this is Shiori, our other co-worker! Shiori, Suzy!” Shiori slowly turned from her screen and blinked owlishly, nonplussed.

“Nice to meet you,” she said softly in unaccented English, standing and bowing slightly before extending a hand. “I, too, have been here only a day, and am still trying to fit in.” She seemed a little unsure of herself.

“Nice to meet you,” Suzy said as pleasantly as possible. She was surprised a little that she was actually happy about working with Lainey, but this new lady was an unknown quantity. She wanted to discuss with both of them about the kinky underclothing she was unable to remove, but wasn’t sure whether it would be a good idea.

Screw it, she thought, annoyed at her indecisiveness. Timidity wouldn’t get her anywhere here, except turned into another willing corporate slave. Nancy certainly wasn’t shy about talking about the kinky clothing earlier, but she had managed to deflect Suzy’s questioning when she had tried to dig deeper. She decided to try and broach the subject delicately.

“Are either of you wearing something…special today? Something that you can’t or won’t take off? And how much have you been…enjoying it?” She said the last statement with a raised eyebrow, hoping they’d take her meaning correctly.

Her confidence started to fail her, her eyes becoming twitchy. “I’m not sure quite sure if we’re allowed to be talking about it, but the take home package from Rankotech during my recruitment was a bra that I can’t remove. It…massages me every so often. I’m wondering if either of you two have any experience with that?”

Lainey started smiling again, and seemingly unconcerned about any improprieties, cupped her breasts and shoved them together. A very brief purple reflection seemed to flash through her eyes as the flesh bunched up. “Yup, and that’s the best part of the whole deal! I’ve had more orgasms the last few days than in an entire year!”

Shiori seemed more nervous than Lainey was about the whole affair. “I’ve experienced the same thing myself, but I’m not as convinced that Rankotech has our best interests at heart. I’ve found myself trying to get off in the most inconvenient places.” She blanched, worry evident on her face. “I think they might be training us to do something or be something, but I’m not sure what.” The last bit came out in a low voice not much louder than a whisper. “I want to leave, but I don’t think I can anymore.”

As she was saying the last statement, an assertive voice broke in. “Ladies, how are you doing? It’s nice to see a fresh batch of new recruits. The company always needs new talent!” The bold voice made all three of them flinch as though they were naughty teenagers. They turned to meet the new arrival, already somewhat cowed by her presence.

Suzy joined the others in making noncommittal noises, wondering what was next. In front of them stood the trainer she had most recently seen starring in the orientation video, Erin. She wore a more conservative outfit than she had in the orientation room, but Suzy could almost see a peek of orange underneath the severe pantsuit Erin was wearing. If this was an attempt to disguise the strange kinky underwear she was most likely wearing, it wasn’t really all that successful.

“I see you’re about ready to get to work!” It seemed to be more of a statement of fact than a request, as if she felt confident that her commands would be obeyed. “I’ll let you get to it. If you have any questions, I’ll be sitting over there.” She gestured to a nearby cube, looking at them all knowingly, as if she had known exactly what they had been discussing.

When she left, a communal sigh of relief was issued by the cube farm occupants. “Better do what she says,” remarked Suzy rhetorically. “We can talk more later during a break – I don’t really want to get in trouble during my first day on the job.”

Nodding assent, Shiori turned back to her desk and started typing again, already seemingly cowed into submission. Lainey seemed to want to say something more, but instead she visibly deflated a little and sat back at her desk. It hurt a little to obey the trainer’s command, but it didn’t seem as though any other choice would be more productive in discovering what was really going on at Rankotech.

She hung her coat on the back of her chair and sat down, moving the mouse to get the computer out of ‘sleep’ mode. When the computer reacted, she was rather surprised to see that the computer didn’t require her to login, and was in fact already running an application. Most companies wouldn’t spring for the expense of writing a custom app just for their organization, but Rankotech was obviously cut from different cloth.

The standard Rankotech logo embellished the screen in the upper right, the stylized ‘R’ in black now a very familiar figure. She lost herself for a few moments just studying the letter before she realized what she was doing and brought herself up short, trying to focus on what her actual task was supposed to be. In the center of the screen was a large entry box, a label stating ‘Recruit Number’ next to it. She mouthed the words for a moment, a little confused as to what it was asking for, but when she was about to give up, her hands slowly rose and mechanically typed in a number – 50042. Something unconscious must have memorized the number for her – how convenient.

Green letters printed the word ‘Accepted’ before the screen blanked and loaded up new text. “Welcome recruit!” it said in block letters. “The aptitude test has qualified you as a Data Analyst I. If at any point it is determined that you would be a better fit elsewhere, your immediate manager will be notified.”

That was great and all, though Suzy, but what did that really mean? So far, all she had seen was pretty light displays and strange presentations. Hardly an indication of what anyone at Rankotech actually did with their days. Perhaps she was about to find out?

After clicking the ‘Ok’ button, the screen went black and white text glowed. “Please put on your head phones before proceeding.” Curious, Suzy looked around surreptitiously and noticed both Lainey and Shiori sitting calmly at their computers typing industriously, their heads cupped with custom Rankotech headsets. Curiosity seized her, and instead of putting on the headset sitting next to the monitor on her desk, she clicked the ‘next’ button anyway. How would they ever know whether she was using the headset or not? And besides, she wasn’t indoctrinated enough to buy into everything Rankotech was about yet anyway. Maybe she’d be able to keep a clearer head without the unknown music pumping directly into her brain.

The screen cleared, subtle patterns with interesting colors starting to infuse the display. At first, it was difficult to make out any of the shapes morphing through the background, but she found that if she concentrated closely, there was some kind of method to the madness, each piece combining to create a larger whole. It was maddeningly difficult to tell what this all meant, and the shapes steadfastly refused to resolve into something sensible. It sure was pretty to look at, however. Enthralled by the display, she barely noticed when someone slipped the headset onto her head.

Immediately, the colors enhanced, their patterns suddenly making more sense as a rhythm started to pulse through her head. She loved to watch the nice colors as they pulsed purple, the melody of Rankotech soothing her soul. She was lost in the images, allowing herself to swirl in awe at their eccentric movement. It wasn’t long before she wasn’t thinking at all, the hiss in her ears and the dazzling lights shaping her entire reality.

It was like being drunk – she knew she wasn’t in control, but it didn’t matter. Nothing mattered except to keep watching the display as intensely as possible. She wasn’t sure how long it took, but after a while the patterns started to make sense, resolving into numbers. The numbers had specific patterns, much like spreadsheets she had worked on in another lifetime. She started to type, blank minded but following the patterns perfectly, never making a mistake.

She was being productive, and it felt good to give up control and let the music play her body like a fiddle. It was getting what it wanted, and she received the satisfaction of being used in return. Work had never felt so good to do.

* * *

Suzy blinked several times, her eyes feeling dry. It felt as though she had awakened from a deep slumber, remembering very little of what had been happening. Startled at the light levels in the office, she checked her watch. It was well after 5:30, already late in the day. Where has all the time gone?

As she slipped off her headphones, she noticed a note on the screen that read “Maximum allotted allowed time achieved. This workstation will not unlock until tomorrow.” A timer with red numbers under the notice appeared to show the amount of time before the computer would unlock again. Curiously, she didn’t feel hungry, even though it was around supper time. There was a scattering of crumbs on her shirt, but she wasn’t sure where they had come from.

Feeling a little betrayed by the fact that time had gotten away from her so easily, she slipped off the now quiet headphones and dropped them none too gently on the desk, making a small clatter. There was no way she’d be able to investigate Rankotech now, it would be way too obvious that she wasn’t just ‘looking for a bathroom.’ Everybody would be heading home – it was unlikely that unauthorized personnel would be roaming the corridors after hours. She couldn’t even claim that she was working late, either, due to the locking system on her computer. She frowned, not exactly sure what to do next, when a hand touched her on the shoulder.

It was Lainey, looking positively bouncy, her cheery attitude restored. “It’s the end of the day!” she said excitedly. “And we’re getting something new!”

“Yes,” said Shiori. “I’m sure we’ll all enjoy whatever it is greatly.” Her enunciation was rather wooden.

Indeed, the round table at the center of the cube had several boxes on it. Closer investigation revealed that each one was labeled clearly with their names. Suzy took hers and looked at it like it might be snake, reluctant to even open it while at the office. She was pretty sure it would be another article of clothing, and if this one was anything like the other pieces she still wore, she definitely didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of the others.

“I suppose it’s time to go home,” said Suzy. Why did that comment sound a little reluctant? Had she actually liked working at Rankotech? How could that be, if she didn’t actually remember any of it?

As she was speculating, Erin snuck up on them again. “An excellent day of work, that was most efficient. Metrics indicate that if some of you keep it up, your chances for advancement are high.”

It wasn’t all roses, however. She turned and glared at Suzy. “Everyone that is, except for you. In the future, make sure you follow all given directives. If not, you will be disciplined. I think you will find that disobedience will only need to be punished once.” The dire glower Erin delivered made Suzy quake a little inside, but didn’t diminish her resolve to find some answers.

“Go home and get some rest. And make sure you check your packages. Rankotech expects her employees to dress the very best.”

* * *

After exchanging pleasantries, Suzy had gone home, with the package. She had briefly thought about ditching it, but changed her mind when she saw Erin glowering at her in her mind’s eye. She didn’t need to cause friction only a day into her new job – not yet, anyway. Getting fired right away wouldn’t help her to find out what was going on with Nancy or to get Lainey away from Rankotech’s grasp. She wasn’t sure when she had started to include Lainey in her rescue plans, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Regardless, she needed to keep working on her plan or she might start to forget about her real purpose for being at Rankotech.

It was too bad that she hadn’t been able to talk to Lainey or Shiori more before she left, but they both indicated that they weren’t willing to stick around and chat. She probably needed to arrange a meeting with them outside of work to get their real thoughts, but it didn’t seem quite right to try and do it immediately. Maybe after a few more days of working with them they would trust her enough to open up.

She had initially decided that she wasn’t going to even bother opening the package that had been gifted to her this time. She couldn’t think of any good reason to increase her dependence on Rankotech clothing, except that the idea of putting on more kinky clothing was starting to get really exciting. That was yet another good reason to avoid even looking at whatever it was, but before she knew it, she found herself at her kitchen table cutting through the packing tape.

This time, the piece of paper enclosed in the package stated ‘ARE YOU MUSICALLY INCLINED?’ Another cryptic message without any explanation – it must mean something, but precisely what she didn’t know. It was hard to tell at this point whether the messages were actually meaningful information, or just purposefully confusing.

Either way, it was currently useless to her, so she set it aside. She was reluctantly eager to discover what might be packed inside. The usual tight packing material unraveled to reveal what were clearly yellow latex gloves. These weren’t ordinary dishwashing gloves, however. They were opera length, and would probably reach up to her shoulders if she put them on.

She touched them carefully, feeling the tackiness of the rubber. Once she touched them, she couldn’t stop. She could already imagine wearing them, the shiny yellow rubber running up both arms, clasping them in skin tight bondage. What would it feel like to have both arms tightly encased in the rubber?

She couldn’t resist, or maybe didn’t want to resist. It wasn’t going to be easy to get the long gloves on, however. The opening for each glove had a thick rubber ring to enhance their sturdiness. She used the ring to slowly roll the gloves inside out, the ring helping her to make it roll up properly, much like a poster tube. Finally, it was rolled up close enough to the rubber hand that she was able to stick her left hand into the tight rubber. She flexed her hand as she gently slid each finger into place until her entire hand was coated in the shiny rubber. The black Rankotech logo blinked at her tauntingly from the back of her hand. Finally, she started the slow process of unrolling the glove up her arm.

As her arm slowly became a shiny mass, her delight grew. She stretched her arm experimentally as she rolled the glove up over her elbow and to its final extent at her shoulder. With one arm fully coated, she eagerly worked to get the other one similarly attired.

Now that she had some experience with the process, the second glove took less time to get rolled up properly. The tactile feeling from her left hand encouraged her to finish the process, and she quickly unrolled the second glove up to her right arm pit.

Now that she had finished putting them on, she slowly surveyed her new accoutrements. They clasped her hands and arms tightly, the material flexing slightly at her elbows. Light bounced off the shined surface, the Rankotech logo now evident on the back of both hands and at the top of each glove, facing out from her shoulders on both sides.

Putting on the gloves had stroked her libido greatly, and she now found herself sliding her latex coated left hand into her pants, getting ready to manipulate her nether lips. As her fingers found their mark, she gave a little gasp. The bra and panties had started their pulsing motion again, apparently approving of her choices so far. She was slowly getting dressed as a latex slave, and she was helpless to resist the slow transformation.

She rubbed her nether lips with one hand lightly, the sensation shooting up through her core and making her breasts start to stiffen. If she wasn’t careful, she’d end the night at the kitchen table, masturbating herself silly. Maybe it was time to cleanup and move to the bedroom?

It took every ounce of will she currently had to force herself to drag her hand out and clean up the mess she had made of the packing material. Instead of muffling sensations, everything she touched with her new gloves seemed to trigger all of the nerves endings in her hands. It was a really distracting situation, but it was too late to take off the gloves now. It must be somewhat like Superman feels like when he’s using his super hearing, Suzy thought wryly.

By a major force of will, she was able to keep her hands off inappropriate places until she had cleaned up and removed her dull clothing, the bra and panties continuing to keep her at a low level of arousal with their constant pulsing action. Now she stood in front of her bedroom mirror, admiring the shiny clothing she wore, her eyes involuntarily being drawn to the Rankotech logos that graced her body. It was starting to feel disturbingly like she was owned, her body slowly becoming someone else’s property. When she felt this horny, though, it was hard to care. She just needed to finger herself. Right now.

Her rubbery fingers slipped easily inside her wet canal, her arousal already sufficiently lubricating her for the action to come. She stretched her right hand underneath the bra on her right breast, breathing heavy as the tacky surface rubbed along her sensitive breast tissue.

She juiced up even more when she spotted spiral purple colors spinning in her eyes. Something unexpected was happening here, but it only served to enhance the pleasure she was experiencing. Her hips pumped up and down to the rhythm of mysterious music she was able to hear clearly. It enthralled her with its presence, washing away any concerns about how strange it was to be masturbating while her eyes swirled purple.

She wanted, needed more, her fingers reaching deeper and deeper with each gyration, her hand massaging becoming more desperate as she mashed her breast. It was just so unbelievably hot to fuck herself while her mind was being infiltrated by the controlling purple presence.

She never wanted the feelings to stop, all her concerns about Rankotech and her friends vanishing in a purple haze as she lifted herself to higher heights of thoughtlessness. It wasn’t long before the hand in her vagina hit her spot just right, causing her to orgasm in ecstasy, her mouth forming words her ears couldn’t hear, mimicking the mysterious sounds made by the music.

Exhausted by her exertions, she collapsed on her bed, a crazed grin on her face. The last thing she heard before drifting off was an unknown voice repeating a single word in a calm whisper: “sleep, sleep.” Her drifting subconscious mind silently wondered if she was already a slave.

End Day Three