The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nine to Hive

Day Five

Undeniably tired, she had played until the early hours of the morning before her body had shut down on her and she collapsed into a deep, dreaming sleep. She had originally thought that she had been tired enough to sleep like the dead, so she was mildly surprised to find herself swaying side to side, her body in gentle motion.

Confused for a moment, she looked away from a laptop display sitting in front of her, orange fingers pausing from typing while her mind caught up to the new dreamscape. She sat in the jump seat of a nondescript van, hidden away from outside view in a small nook. The laptop in front of her displayed various video feeds, shots of the exterior of the van.

From her angle it was hard to see, but every so often she could catch glimpses of the front of the van, the driver moving robotically as she maneuvered the vehicle expertly in response to unspoken commands from her headset, yellow garments neatly hidden by an inconspicuous company uniform. In the back of the van were two benches lining the sides, currently occupied by six shiny black female figures, their shady forms practically indistinguishable from each other. Black helmets hid their heads, and unlike Suzy’s orange outfit, no logos adorned their bodies, the better to avoid anyone from recognizing their affiliation. An adjustable chair was mounted in the center of the van, banks of computers and other sinister looking devices hanging from the ceiling.

Satisfied that the arrangements were suitable, Suzy clicked her tongue stud and studied the camera feeds on the laptop more closely, information about her mission starting to crowd into her mind. The hive was always on the hunt for new employees, and sometimes their recruitment drives with generous benefits weren’t always sufficient to fully staff a new hive. It would be easy for the hive to increase salaries until their offices were flooded with workers, but that would draw too much attention from the local authorities – the hive always strove to operate above board, innocent looking as it drew more and more clueless people into its inescapable orbit. It was a fine balance to be had, as recruiting people off the street could also be risky, though once their resistance was replaced by obedience to the song of the hive, the new employees could actively help to mitigate any problems that might arise.

Little suspicion was generated as the van drove the streets of the city, the cameras on the roof and branding on the exterior of the van looking similar to the mapping equipment of several popular online mapping companies. It didn’t take long for Suzy to locate a new target, the equipment’s automatic acquisition algorithms highlighting several possible alternatives.

She tapped on the screen that focused on a young redhead walking by herself near an alley. Her attire could charitably be called outdated, and she was sufficiently far enough away from other pedestrians that they might not notice her abduction. “Prepare for new hire protocol,” Suzy whispered instinctively into a headset she hadn’t originally noticed she was wearing. “Acquire participant number 50132, the redhead near the alley.”

“Affirmative,” whispered back the rest of her crew, their synchronicity of speech eerie in the enclosed space.

Thrilled at the prospect of a new intern to train, she rested momentarily in the happy glow of the hive for a few beats as the van pulled up next to the unsuspecting woman. Purple eyes locked on the screen, Suzy hissed “Now!”

The six soldiers in the back of the van worked as a well-oiled team. As soon as the van stopped, the two nearest the rear cracked open the rear doors, jumping out into the street. The next two crouched next to the door, waiting their turn. Before their target could even detect their presence, the liquid black forms had grabbed her off the sidewalk and shoved her into the van. The two soldiers waiting near the rear effortlessly grabbed her struggling body and forced her into the reclined chair in the back of the van as the two outside leaped back inside and closed the doors.

It had taken them under four seconds to grab the girl and get back underway, barely enough time for their victim to get out a short muffled yelp, which nobody noticed. The iron grip of the final two soldiers held her down into the chair as she screamed bloody murder, the sound absorbed easily by the padded sound proof walls of the van. Now that they were under way, the rest of the soldiers were able to assist, quickly and expertly snapping restraints closed around the intern’s arms, legs, waist, and neck.

Slipping behind the melee, Suzy efficiently pulled a hanging mask down from the top of the van and forced it over the victim’s mouth. Gas hissed from the corners of the unsecured mask, causing the victim to choke and inhale vast amounts of the sopoforic. Soon, her struggles calmed, her body jiggling less violently. Suzy held the mask in place until the body became supple, then she let it float back up to the ceiling.

Underneath, the new recruit had become docile, a dopy grin replacing her panicked shouts. “Wha…was that stuffs?” she slurred, giggling uncontrollably. “It’s sooooo good!”

“Strip!” Suzy ordered the soldiers, ignoring the delirious comments from the new intern.

Mechanically, the soldiers did as ordered without any audible acknowledgement. The gratitude of the hive was acknowledgement enough. They undid the restraints on their logy victim and removed her clothing without ceremony, each piece dumped as trash near the rear of the van. “It’s co-co-cold!” exclaimed the woman, laying languorously in complete nudity.

“Where am I?” she asked almost lucidly, a small spark of awareness slowly starting to return to her eyes. “And why are you an orange?”

“Irrelevant,” stated Suzy, “I am a slave recruitment trainer and you are a new slave of the hive, employee number 50132. You will learn hive truths, and become hive body. Prepare yourself.”

Before the woman could react to the assertive statement, Suzy slipped a needle into the new slave’s inner elbow, an IV hanging from the roof dispensing drugs directly into her blood stream. The soldiers held her down as a precaution for several seconds until her eyes started to glaze, then they returned to their sitting positions.

With the new recruit sedated by the drugs, Suzy took her time in retrieving a second apparatus, this one a strange kind of helmet with goggles and a breathing tube. It didn’t take too much time to lower and lock it into place, unseen bellows forcing more gas into the victim’s lungs and pretty patterns dazzling her eyes. To complete the ensemble, Suzy lowered a set of head phones into place, clicking on the song of the hive to keep the new slave company.

With everything in place, she glanced over the brain readout on her laptop display. Everything was in normal limits as expected. Her brain was adapting to the hive’s pattern being fed to it, internal heart rate pounding in time with the song. The respirator forced a hypnotizing gas mixture into her, lungs inhaling to the same music of slavery.

Satisfied, Suzy took a little time for herself, shivering in ecstasy at the birth of a new hive drone. It was hard to tell at the initial abduction, but it seemed likely that this one would be converted and ready to help with new recruitment drives before the week was out. Her nipples sizzled with excitement. Obeying the hive was better than any other feeling she had ever experienced.

“Are you pleased with yourself?” asked a purple lady standing next to her. “Does obeying the hive by making new slaves turn you on?”

Surprised, Suzy fell back a bit, biting her lip. Wait a moment, that wasn’t her. She wasn’t an instructor drone for the hive! What had she been doing? Strangely separated from the scene in front of her, she watched as the training drone adjusted the feeds on the new slave, making sure its brain was smoothly following the thrum of the hive.

“Hello? Anyone in there? Where are those vaunted smarts you like to think you possess?” The purple latex clad lady clacked her pierced tongue and put a hand on one hip, watching Suzy’s dream spirit with amusement.

The strong experience of living vicariously through a hive devotee had seriously twisted her thoughts. Suzy had to blink a few times to regain even a semblance of individuality, focusing on the new guest. Standing next to her was the latex lady from before, a frilly purple skirt layered over similarly colored undergarments. Her entire body was clad in the smooth latex, bereft of any identifying marks, the perfect masked apparition.

“You? Why are you here?”

“Yes, it’s me again,” the doppelganger said in a no nonsense manner, balancing easily on extreme heels. “I’m not sure you’re taking the danger you’re in seriously. Are you the one in charge, or the one being taken charge of? Have you figured it out yet? You’re running out of time.” She daintily applied bright red lipstick to her perfect lips, peering at an antique mirror. She turned the mirror around to face Suzy. “Don’t we look lovely?”

Suzy brushed the impertinent question aside. “Why is this always about time? Why can’t I make my own time? Why do I always have to follow someone else’s schedule?” annoyed, Suzy raised her voice with each new question.

“Life simply isn’t fair, my dear,” replied not-Suzy, snapping the lid of the mirror shut with finality. “You’re already a corporate drone, living day after day chained to your desk, being slowly hypnotized by spreadsheets and latex undergarments. This was true even before you started working for Rankotech. It was never about you, the hive is a bigger than that. It’s stronger, more powerful than any individual in this world. Even a hive queen is not truly in control, her needs are still subservient to the greater collective.” Smiling brightly, her lips gleamed.

“You’re acting as if you could give your two weeks’ notice tomorrow and nip off to the spa, forgetting about our little world of drones and slavery. How little you know! But I tire of this – if you decide to become me, you’ll end up knowing all this anyway.”

The fetish figure tucked the mirror and lipstick away somehow, the objects mysteriously vanishing into the ether. It all seemed perfectly normal in the dream atmosphere.

“I would never become someone as annoying as you,” said Suzy, a bit petulantly. The know-it-all attitude of the apparition was starting to get on her nerves.

“Oh wouldn’t you?” the lady replied benignly. “If not, what will you choose? There isn’t really a scenario here where you go free. Unless, of course, you consider letting go of all control entirely as one way to free your soul. Control. Controlled. Will control. Enslave. Enslaved. Will enslave. They’re all equally possible. I’m quite interested in seeing which course of action you take. Of course, once you do, I won’t really exist anymore, but at least this won’t be so confusing for both of us. I won’t have to be just a shadowy reflection of you, doomed to wander dreams and provide expository advice.”

The figure started to become ill-defined, fading like an afternoon shadow. “It shouldn’t be a particularly difficult decision. It wasn’t for me, at least. See you soon!”

Always with the last word, thought Suzy snidely as the dreamscape quickly swirled back into blackness.

* * *

It took longer to surface from her sleeping state the next morning. Bleary eyed, she peered at the alarm, vaguely wondering why she wasn’t still dreaming of enslaving perky red heads. The clock read an hour below she normally got up. No wonder she was still feeling so sleepy! She would just lie back down and rest her head for a moment, no wait, why was her body getting up out of bed?

A bit shocked at the situation, she watched her body get itself ready for work, her mind passively watching in the back seat as though she was back in a dream state again, except she knew that she was awake. It was a curious feeling, not quite sure whether to feel helpless at her state, or try to take charge to face her destiny.

As she tried to work out her emotions she watched as her body slipped on a coat and long skirt, a thinly veiled attempt to disguise the fetish clothing she wore underneath. It wouldn’t fool anyone for long, but she might not attract too much notice while driving.

She had only made up her mind after most of the morning’s prep work had already been done. If she truly wanted to be obedient, she would be the one to decide. With a firm thought, she felt a slight pressure, and suddenly she was back again, no longer a third party to her fate. Whatever awaited her at the office, she wanted to go into it knowingly, in control of the situation. With that dilemma settled, she let herself enjoy the tight grip of her attire for a few moments before locking up and leaving for work.

* * *

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary when Suzy arrived at the office. The gray walls were still just as imposing, the hum of the office and dull cubicle walls hiding the existence of the mindless collective that toiled inside.

It suddenly struck Suzy that she hadn’t seen Nancy since she had started working for Rankotech. Where was she, and what was she doing? Knowing Nancy and given her latest dreams, she could easily imagine her commanding a legion of slaves to do her bidding.

“You look curious, recruit. What do you wish to know?” Erin appeared from her cube as if by magic, her orange suit shining brightly in the harsh glare of fluorescent lighting.

Suzy was hesitant for a moment, but realized how silly that feeling was – they were all a part of the hive here, on the same side. “Could you tell me where my friend is? I know she works here, but I’m not sure where. Her name is Nancy, she’s short, blonde, and has brown eyes.”

A calculating look in her eyes, Erin said “Employee 50032 has exceeded expectations and is currently entered in advanced training. She is being adjusted to her new role, and will serve the hive admirably.”

She tilted her head, considering. “Since your former lackluster performance has been corrected, you may soon enter advanced training as well. Perhaps you will work with your friend again soon.”

Her eyes flashed purple. “Idle chatter is not desired at this time. Please be seated and continue work.”

“Yes,” said Suzy hesitantly, her eyes a little hazy, “that would be a good idea. The hive commands and I obey.” Unable to stop herself, Suzy sat down at her computer and prepared to continue working, barely noticing the absence of Lainey and Shiori. Maybe she had arrived at work too early for them?

The computer chimed, a message box popping up on the screen. It was a standard notification requesting that she put on her head phones. Seeing no reason to disobey, she slipped the head phones on, their soft weight as comfortable as an old friend. A soft hiss started immediately, distant music of the hive slowly shutting down extraneous thoughts, helping her to concentrate on what was more important.

Soon she was typing away, oblivious to the outside world. She thrilled at being a useful worker, satisfied to sit blissed out and do whatever the hive told her to do. It wasn’t long, however, before dissonance entered her ordered world. Something was out of place – the hive wanted her to do something, but she wasn’t quite sure what.

She relaxed deeper into the hive’s music, the waves of song undulating thoughts through her barren mind. She knew what to do, or rather, the hive did. She just needed to let it guide her actions.

She slid out of the clothing she had worn on her way to work, barely aware of standing to let the skirt fall down around her ankles. She tossed the clothing away, the disguise no longer needed while she was in the heart of the hive.

Sitting back down, her hand moved on its own volition, opening a secret compartment under her cube that she was pretty sure hadn’t been there before. Or perhaps she had been programmed to ignore it. Something oblong and slippery was inside, her mind registering the strange sensations as a passing interest. It was a large dildo, the tip pressing firmly into her wet loins. A small moan involuntarily escaped her mouth as her hand continued to sink the object deeper and deeper, until its flared bottom rested lightly against her lips.

A light buzz from the device tingled through her body. Everything would be all just fine, the hive knew what was best. She relaxed into the chair, continuing her work, her pussy tingling at regular intervals to reward her for her obedience.

Time passed, meaningless to the drone as she continued to work, the buzz of arousal never quite reaching high enough to push her over the edge. A worker drone did not feel frustration, so the continuous stimulation only enhanced her connection to the hive’s harmony. Her sexdrive and thoughtdrive had been adjusted to better gel with the hive matrix. She was an efficient drone, content to continue her work while letting her consciousness fall deeper into the hive.

And yet, there was still something missing. She was hive, but not entirely of hive. It was as though there was still some sort of base incompatibility that was preventing her from slotting into hive thought perfectly. That dissonance slowly magnified, the sound of the discordance producing an out of tune note that grew louder and louder until it became highly uncomfortable.

She was submerged so deeply into the hive matrix that it was a strange feeling when the hive pulled back, its attempt to submerge her incomplete. It was a painful withdrawal, her brain so closely in tune with the music that she continued to feel it inside her, though without the community of the hive to support it, instead of a full orchestra it felt like a single violin with a frayed bow. She almost sobbed at the loss of such beauty. It took a while for her sense of individuality to reassert itself, every day aches and pains coming more into focus now that she was no longer being sparked by the vibrator still stuffed in her pussy.

A little bit like a puppet without her master, she sat there dumbly for a short time, her curiosity slowly percolating through thin layers of gauze in her brain until she regained full consciousness. Still rather hazy, she looked around, a little started to realize she wasn’t in her cubicle anymore. Instead, she sat in a row of computers, in the middle of a group of people she didn’t know. They were all wired into their computers like her, sitting with a blissful glow on their faces as they stared at their computer screens without expression. Some of them didn’t seem completely preoccupied with their screens, dazed but calm expressions on their faces as they slowly looked around.

Although she had regained some self-awareness, she continued to sit at the desk. Normally the situation would be alarming, but she simply didn’t feel the need to worry about anything. Taking action felt like a foreign power to her, instead she stayed still and continued to watch the others with curiosity.

She wasn’t quite sure, but somehow she must have been moved to a classroom again. A few rows away she could see a few orange figures moving amongst the drones, speaking softly to their pupils, but it was hard for her to make out what they were doing.

It wasn’t long before two orange suited individuals appeared at the end of her row. One of them had her arms full with a bin of some sort of shiny equipment. As they moved down the row towards her, they whispered to each individual. Suzy watched as one person, a busty blonde dressed in pure black latex, made no acknowledgement of their presence, continuing to stare at the screen intently. Without ceremony, one of the trainers grabbed a slick black gas mask from the bin of her assistant and slipped it easily over the head of the trainee. A long, slinky hose led out of the nose of the mask, the end wobbling between the trainee’s legs. The straps at the back were quickly but expertly tightened, the former pupil now a slick, black automaton with gaping black holes for eyes.

The drone didn’t flinch at the attention, the orange latexed trainers smoothly moving on to the next trainee in the row. Suzy watched as the process was repeated with several more individuals, some clad in black latex and some in yellow. The ones in yellow received masks with a slightly different design, the eyes narrower and nose more aquiline. She hazily wondered whether she would get a mask too, since her body was already so tightly wrapped in yellow latex. The idle thought was more than a little exciting.

When the trainers approached her, the one on the left peered at her with a inquisitive expression. “Employee 50042, why is drone thought not engaged?”

“This drone, I mean, I am not sure. Can you tell me what’s going on?” asked Suzy with a beseeching look at the two nonplussed trainers.

“Unsure, insufficient data,” said the first, her green eyes gleaming with a flash of purple.

“Further study may be required,” stated the second. “Additional training may also be necessary,” she continued in a cryptic fashion. “Continue as you were. The hive will find a place for you. Everyone has purpose in the hive. Nobody will be left out, none can escape.”

The trainer nodded to her and left with her assistant, the sound of computer fans punctuated by the labored breathing of drones in masks.

Unsatisfied by the answer, but unwilling or unable to start a row, Suzy relaxed and waited. It wasn’t long before another trainer clapped her hands up at the front of the room. “Your attention, please, everyone!”

The new trainer was short, and it was hard for Suzy to see her clearly, but she recognized her instantly – it was her friend, Nancy! Struck by a sudden urge, Suzy raised her hand, astonished at her own initiative. Nancy raised an eyebrow, but pointed her orange latex hand at her. “What is your question, employee 50042?”

Suzy felt a little hurt by the response. Even though her body had been turned into a fetish dream, her head was still visible, dangit! “It’s me, Nancy! Suzy! I’ve been looking all over for you! Where have you been?”

“I’ve been where the hive needed me, Suzy. New recruits don’t turn themselves into valuable employees by themselves. It’s up to me and the other trainers to make sure productivity doesn’t decrease as new slaves are integrated into the hive.”

Considering the situation, Nancy stepped down from the front of the room and approached the row where Suzy was seated. Despite her curiosity about the situation, Suzy didn’t feel any urge to get up or detach herself from the equipment that was secured inside her. It felt amazing right where it was.

As Nancy approached, Suzy saw that she had an object in her hand that looked like a shopping cart scanner with a light mounted on top. Was it for scanning the slaves, she wondered?

Nancy played the light of the scanner over Suzy’s arm, revealing a fluorescing number printed on her latex covered arms, followed by a large ‘W.’ “It’s…my number!” said Suzy, amazed.

“That’s right,” said Nancy. “I have them too.” Shining the light on her arm revealed a different number, 50032T. “It’s ultraviolet ink, only visible under a black light.”

“If we’re all just numbers to the hive, why don’t you just tattoo them onto people?”

“Don’t be silly, Suzy,” Nancy said. “This isn’t Nazi Germany. What happens if you get transferred? Assigned to a new hive? The hive decides to renumber? No, it’s much better to have it printed on the uniforms. This way the hive can easily keep track of different drones when they check in at their stations.”

“If the numbering is so efficient, then why do I still have and remember my name?” Suzy asked acerbically.

“The hive does not kill individuality on purpose. It tries to subsume it into the whole, creating a gestalt that is greater than the sum of its parts. Still, we are not all automatons. Those people who have greater knowledge and intelligence are integrated into the hive and work to improve the hive on their own initiative. You wouldn’t second guess your commander on the battle field from the command bunker, and in the same way the hive will use your individual intelligence for the betterment of all.” Nancy smiled dazzlingly.

“It’s like a commune, but better,” she continued. “Greed cannot take over, the worst attributes of humanity are instead suppressed and redirected by the hive to push our mission forward. Duty, honor, work, and the hive. We are one in goal, but many in spirit.”

“But what about the workers and soldiers?” asked Suzy. “They don’t seem to have much individuality left.”

Nancy looked a little sad. “Some people can’t accept the message of the hive, or they accept it too quickly. Those people lose themselves in the gestalt and can’t pull themselves back out again. If that happens, the hive will care and provide for them, and in turn they will work to protect and secure the hive from all dangers.”

Now Nancy looked stricter. “That’s enough questions for now, Suzy. I’d love to catch up, but I need to teach this class. Please save any more questions until afterwards, I’m sure we’ll answer most of them during my lecture anyway. And I’m sure I’ll see you later!”

She smiled and stroked Suzy on one cheek provocatively before authoritatively marching back to the front of the room. “Listen up, class, and welcome to Advanced Hive 201! I, special trainer slave 50032 will be your teacher.”

Nancy gestured to the classroom. “Depending on your alertness, you may have noticed trainers walking the aisles with control masks. Those people who failed to respond when asked for their number were unfortunately unable to separate themselves from hive control, and can no longer operate as independent individuals. They will instead serve the hive as defenders and builders.”

As she spoke, the now faceless drones were led outside by the other trainers who had infiltrated the room. The dangling hoses from their masks made them look like creepy insect-like creatures.

Nancy spread her arms wide, gesturing to the remaining few people in the room. “That means that you all have passed the first round. Congratulations! However, there is still a long journey ahead, perhaps longer for some than for others.”

She snapped her fingers and a hidden projector turned on, the screen showing figures in different colored latex wear. “You’ve already seen soldiers and workers,” she said, pointing out the two figures dressed in black and yellow respectively. “Since you haven’t lost yourselves in the hive, you need not become a soldier or a worker by default. However, you can always choose to do so if you wish.”

Nancy licked her lips seductively, her eyes glowing with a purple sheen. “Some people choose to forgo their thoughts and individuality, if only for a while, to experience what it’s like to be a mindless asset to the hive. Or perhaps they don’t possess the assertiveness that the upper echelons require. Rest assured the hive will find a use for you too, no matter what kind of social skills you currently possess.”

As she spoke, the display behind her showed pictographs of various jobs the different classes might do. Workers tied off steel trusses and soldiers patrolled on security details.

“However, most of you will likely decide to be one of the other two class types – the trainers or overseers. I am a trainer, so I wear orange. We’re in charge of recruitment, training, and teaching in various capacities. As a trainer, you may be out on the road, seeking new recruits, in the classroom, or doing reinforcement for existing drones back at the hive.”

Nancy pointed to the last slave type on the board, dressed head to toe in a striking red latex outfit. “The overseers provide local and regional oversight for hive drones. Depending on your rank, you may control a local cadre, or even eventually become the right and left hands of the queen, organizing and making sure hive units run efficiently.”

Confused, Suzy raised her hand, a little sheepish since she recalled Nancy’s earlier request to save any questions for the end. “What about the queens?”

Nancy narrowed her eyes at her impertinence. “Queens are rare, the most powerful agents of the hive. It is very rare you will ever meet a queen, and it is even rarer for recruits to become one. Purple is their color, purple is their rule. I would suggest that you bow to them when they draw near, but you won’t be able to help yourself. They personify the power of the hive.”

“Any other questions?” asked Nancy brightly. The rest of the room blinked, but nobody else was brave or aware enough to ask anything further.

“No? Excellent, it’s time for your continuing education.” She snapped her fingers, and the projector turned off. Simultaneously, the vibrators for everyone in the room turned back on, slowly ramping up in intensity.

Suzy squirmed uncomfortably, the large dildo hidden inside vibrating uncontrollably against all of her most sensitive spots. The arousal made it hard for her to concentrate, distracting her from the new message that had appeared on her computer screen. It appeared to be depicting the act of taking what looked like a solid steel collar and snapping it shut around a neck. Peering around the room, Suzy was able to see that all of the screens were showing the exact same thing.

One by one, trainees around her were locking themselves into collars, each metallic snap combined with a low moan of pleasure. Concerned, but also aroused, she saw that a box had been delivered to her desk with a two inch metal collar in it. It was tempting to follow the crowd, but Suzy wasn’t quite sure about taking this next step.

It was all well and good to think about becoming a hive drone in an abstract manner, but now that she was faced with the surety of it happening, she wasn’t so sanguine about it. There was no doubt it was arousing, but every time she had followed her libido in the past, she had gotten into trouble for it. On the other hand, she was in too deep now to really do anything else. She couldn’t find the motivation to even get out of the chair or remove the vibrating dildo from her snatch!

Logic didn’t win the day for Suzy, she was still sitting indecisive about what choice she was going to make when the choice was made for her. Nancy’s voice behind her said in an exasperated manner “I’ve never seen a more stubborn slave. This will help keep you docile until the hive can restructure your mind properly.”

She felt a cold flash around her neck, followed by a piercing pain. The collar clicked tightly into place, built in needles pumping drugs into her system as it locked together. She started to fall, down, down into her mind, looping around and around as the drugs followed her thoughts until they were dull, dull embers.

She was back in her head now, but her curiosity was gone, her mind slow and sluggish. The tight steel collar around her neck forced her to keep her head upwards, starting straight ahead. It felt good to just sit there, dildo pumping inside her vagina, drugs pumping inside her neck. It was fun to relax and wait for someone to tell her what to do.

It was disappointing when the dildo stopped again and the computer ordered her to put the toy away. It wasn’t enough to disturb her flat-lined mind, or prevent her hands from mechanically following the orders. She barely even noticed when the trainers lined them up in a row and marched them out of the room. Her neck was still pulsing, the drugs singing sweetly in her system.

They marched as a group, their latex covered bodies shining in the harsh light of florescent bulbs. Orange trainers shepherded the group, directing the mindless figures in the correct direction. They crossed through a heavy security vault door with armor several inches thick. After the transition, the routine environs of a standard office building soon gave way to strange, slick looking walls.

The coating looked soft and pinkish, but it didn’t yield to the touch of her platform boots. The sound of the class moving through the hall made a loud clatter, but passing hive drones took no notice of the new recruits.

They continued on down the hallway, soon starting to walk past more hive activity. This was a secure hive area, so less allowance was made for the foibles of the outside world. Work parties browsed down various intersecting hallways, each group accompanied by a red overseer.

At the next intersection, the accompanying trainers called for a halt, a large cadre of soldiers blocking the path for some unknown reason. The pause didn’t bother her overly, though the nagging need in her loins begged for the sort of attention she currently had no volition to give. The steel at her neck had become warm due to body heat, its presence now more comforting than alarming, though it was impossible to tell if the feeling was due to the drugs.

As they waited, a work convoy trotted up the hall way next to them, stopping at a piece of wall that Suzy now noticed had a long crack in the pink overcoat. The red overseer pointed to two fat workers and clearly ordered them to work on the wall without audible discussion.

Another light shock tickled remotely through Suzy’s body – one of the two workers was definitely Lainey! She looked different, thicker in body than she had been yesterday, even though the yellow latex she wore made it hard to tell for sure. Lainey definitely hadn’t been nearly that large before, her rotund shape definitely past the curvy end of the scale. Her eyes were glazed over, but she looked happy, eager to begin work.

In one hand she held a white bucket that appeared to be filled with some sort of clear liquid, in the other a putty knife. As Suzy watched, her former co-worker put the bucket close to her mouth and spat a pinkish sticky substance into the bucket. The liquid in the bucket immediately firmed up, swirling into a solid pink mass. Lainey then used the putty knife to start applying the goop to the wall, expertly filling the crack as though she was repointing some brick work. Her partner started helping, filling in the crack from the other end.

Suzy wanted to care more, to break from the group and find out how Lainey was faring, but the drugs were still singing too loud for her to do anything. The collar around her neck shackled both her body and mind, even if only temporarily. Soon, the convoy started again and she was forced to continue forward, leaving Lainey behind to continue her work.

They marched on, making turns every so often, the indistinguishable walls making it more and more difficult to determine where they were going. There were no markings to tell the uniformed which areas were which, as the hive drones didn’t need them. The general architecture of the office hadn’t been changed, it retained its regular, ordered corridors, but all landmarks had been effectively erased by the pink coating.

As they marched past another intersection, the walls became transparent, cloudy pinkish windows acting as windows into small tanks. Naked people floated in viscous fluid, relaxed with their eyes shut. A black breathing mask ran from the mouth of each slave to the roof of the tank, black coils of hose floating lazily like a venomous snake. Every so often one of the figures would shudder in their sleep, as if they were having a particularly exciting dream.

As they continued, the strange slaves were left behind, the walls once again an infinitely smooth surface. Suzy followed along with the rest of the trainees, in the middle of the pack, idly hoping they were close to their destination - the frustration of denied arousal was increasing with every step. The joy from the drugs wasn’t quite enough to quench her desire for more. Walking helped rub the latex against her privates, but the stimulation wasn’t nearly enough to get her closer to the edge.

It didn’t take long for her wish to be granted, the convoy of pre-drones squeezing in single file through a door way into another chamber flanked by two trainers. Suzy marched onwards, taking her place in the line. After she passed the trainers, she disinterestedly noticed a row of enclosures along both walls, all of them sealed with a door. At the top of each door was a glowing green light. She didn’t spend a lot of time wondering what they might be for, as the line was moving quickly and her brain was more interested in trying to figure out how to satisfy her sex needs.

Before long she had moved up near the front of the line. Here, the alcoves with closed doors transitioned to ones that were open. The slave at the front was wearing a yellow latex outfit like her, waiting patiently to be directed. It didn’t take long for the trainer standing nearby to direct the pre-slave into the next alcove with an open door. The trainee stepped into the alcove and the door slid shut, sealing her inside before Suzy could see what was happening. A bright yellow light lit up above the door.

More of the trainees in the line were directed into the alcoves, yellow lights beaming mysteriously from up top. As she stepped forward, the yellow lights closer to her winked out and were replaced with green ones. A curiously analog device for a highly digitalized hive, her mind suggested quietly. She felt a bit less euphoric, the drugs slowly losing their battle against her raging libido. Still, she hadn’t truly regained awareness by the time she had reached the front of the line.

The trainer flashed a scanner at Suzy’s shiny yellow arm. “Employee 50042, welcome to the advanced training room. Please enter your hiving pod and await further instruction.” She gestured to the alcove to Suzy’s right.

Curious about where Nancy had gone to, but not yet quite in control enough to press the issue with the trainer, Suzy did as she was commanded and entered the small room. It was nothing more than a gray box, not much larger than a bathroom. A dull gray door slid shut behind her and the lights dimmed, a short chime resonating in the small box. A dark square at the end of the room lit up, the smiling face of trainer Erin peering at her.

“Welcome 50042! I will be your personal trainer as we figure out where to fit you in the hive!” Her voice was bubbly and cheerful, as if they were about to spend a day shopping at the mall.

“Please strip out of your current uniform and put all pieces into the chute on your left! When you are ready we will continue further!”

The lights switched to a scattered pattern, more soothing than before. To her left, a handle pushed out of a rectangular area on the wall that was only about as large as a bread box. Peering inside revealed a dark, deep shaft that had negative pressure, air forming a cool breeze as it rushed past into the small opening.

Suzy wanted to obey, yet felt hesitant. She was so used to wearing the clothing now that it felt like an integral part of her. Throwing away the costume that connected her to the hive was starting to cause her distress. The worst part was that the drugs were no longer keeping her submerged and subservient, her rebellious thoughts able to make their way to the surface again without being properly repressed.

“Why?” she asked the small screen. “Why must I throw away this clothing?”

The screen fuzzed with white noise momentarily before resolving into an image of trainer Erin again. “Your pre-slave outfit was generated based on your original R.A.T. test, 50042. The test is usually accurate for most new recruits, but there are always a few outliers. After detecting and processing those individuals without sufficient willpower to become more than workers and soldiers, we need to re-test to find out which role is ideal for each remaining participant.”

The image of the trainer paused for a moment, her eye movements rapid as the hive rifled through her thoughts. “Please discard your current clothing and prepare for processing. I promise that your needs will be fulfilled.” She smiled and winked, the screen going black again.

Suzy sighed, and tried to decide what she needed to take off first. Here she was again, trapped in a box, awaiting the pleasure of the hive. Even if she decided to disobey, she was effectively trapped until the hive decided to do something else with her or to her. Might as well do what the trainer suggested.

The steel collar seemed immovable, wrapped tightly around her neck, so she ignored it. The gloves slipped off fairly easily, each one making a strange crinkly noise as she dropped them into the chute. The shirt was harder to take off, as the collar was a bit in the way. Fortunately the spikes were on the inside of the collar, not the exterior, so she was able to slip the slick shirt up and over her head without too many problems. Once she dropped it and the bra that previously lay underneath into the return slot, she regretted it, her breasts feeling floppy and cool from sweat without the protection of the tight latex. After that, the rest of the outfit went quick, the boots and panties slipping away into the cold blackness, a brief glimpse of the Rankotech logo waving to her as it sped away to parts unknown.

Naked now except for the collar, Suzy shivered, waiting for further instructions. It wasn’t long before the back wall opened up, the screen lifting up and away from her on an accordion.

“Congratulations on becoming a valuable employee!” the screen chirped enthusiastically. “Take a seat on the sex trainer and prepare to become a specialist!”

Behind the fake wall was a pinkish platform jutting out from a wall made of the same pinkish coated material, angled at a forty-five degree angle. It resembled nothing more than a crude chair to lean forward into. The front of the chair looked a bit spongy, two soft depressions obviously meant to accommodate engorged breasts. Her inspection was cursory, as her attention and thoughts were quickly drawn to the long, thick dildo mounted at the bottom of the chair.

Excited to try out the large prominence, she shuffled forward on painful feet. They must have adapted to the boots, thought Suzy idly, dismissing the pain for the promise of new pleasure. Grasping the dildo, she was surprised that it was already slick and warm, yielding to the touch unlike the hard floor. The floor and the dildo must only look the same in some superficial manner, as it was definitely flesh-like and lubricated, ready to be properly mounted.

Wasting no time, Suzy climbed over the bench and lowered herself into position, the slippery rod slowly but surely grinding itself into her snatch. Her eyes flickered rapidly at the pleasure, sensations riding hard over raw nerve endings. She bottomed out quickly onto the chair, the soft, warm surface made out of the same material as the dildo. It cupped her buttocks softly, imitating the feel of a real person.

Moaning aloud, she let herself fall forward into the embrace of the chair, the dildo shifting deliciously inside her. The spongy surface accommodated her assets, lifting and embracing them warmly. She wrapped her arms around the front of the chair and proceeded to ride the dildo hard, pulling up and down slowly. The material around her breasts started to undulate, cupping and squeezing her chest softly. The simultaneous action drove her wild, her body exploding with delight as she rode the dildo even harder. Soon it was all too much for her to take, her body writhing with delight as she moaned her pleasure, jerking uncontrollably.

The first orgasm was humungous, dancing from her pelvic floor to the tip of her nose and back again. She lay still and savored the waves of pleasure that coursed through her. Resting her butt on the chair, the dildo still buried deep inside, she tried to recover, only briefly satiated as she breathed heavily.

At that moment the lights all snapped off and a small display lit up in front of her face. Background music of the hive filled the room invisibly, plucking her thoughts perfectly like an accordion. “Very good, slave 50042, your sex drive is firmly in control. Now watch closely, please.” The screen burst into colors that seemed random at first, but soon formed an ill-defined pattern.

Suzy’s jaw dropped open as she relaxed, her lust addled brain easy prey for the hypnotics, her eyes unfocused as they started an impossible attempt to decode what the pretty colors meant. Her mouth dropped open and she stared, her brief moment of awareness fleeting in the presence of the power of the hive’s hypnotic display.

The chair tilted forward, restraints unnecessary to keep Suzy in place as her mind was already harnessed to accomplish the task efficiently. A strange half-bowl device extended from the wall with two mechanical arms. The bowl pushed over her head and the claws locked around her collar to keep it in place. Suzy felt a loud suction and a buzzing sound for a minute. The device then retracted the bowl back into the wall. She could feel a breeze over her head and vaguely concluded that the device had removed her hair in some fashion.

The chair tilted back up into a more horizontal position, the two metallic arms from the wall still locked around her neck to keep her in place. Several more arms extended now, one of them with a clamp and another with a needle. Suzy stuck her tongue out when the voice ordered her to, her actions automatically obeying the voice of authority. One of the arms held her tongue while the other manipulated the needle. There was a sharp pinch, the pain definite, but brief. Another arm acted like a rivet gun, securing a new tongue ring in the area the other robotic arm had pierced.

The new jewelry was foreign, but familiar, the feeling similar to that of her dream persona. She rolled it, enjoying the sensation of the metal ball sliding over the roof of her mouth. Suddenly alarmed, Suzy recalled that her dream doppelganger always wore a mask and had her tongue pierced in the same way. This realization was enough to spark a small internal struggle to break free from the hive’s conformity. The display continued its pattern, however, and the small rebellion died before it had a chance to take hold.

Still, even here, under the full power of the hive’s strength, she still had the will to struggle in her mind. It didn’t change the situation, but it still gave her some comfort, confirming that she hadn’t lost her strength or her individuality to the hive. Even if the hive controlled her, it could not or would not destroy her soul.

She clicked her tongue speculatively while staring at the fascinatingly dreamy pattern that continued to dance on the display. Why did she want to resist so badly? It was inevitable. She would rest and follow the hive.

Dazed, she opened her mouth mechanically when a long black tube tipped with a penis head nudged against her lips. Suckling the tube like a newborn, she could feel some sort of liquid trickling down her throat. It was probably drugged, but she had lost her capacity to care.

“Very good, slave, you’re a good girl. Keep sucking, and relax. You feel good, you want to feel good. Sleep and feel good.” The display continued to speak, its voice calm and monotonous, the background music of the hive filling the room, crowding out any space for further thinking.

She sucked, her eyes drooping, further, further until there was nothing left but hive, pleasure, and sleepy times.