The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nine to Hive

Alternate Ending A — A Lonely Purple

Suzy sat uncomfortably in the hard office chair, thinking intently upon what she wanted to do. It felt a little like giving up to choose any of the options presented her by the queen—especially if she allowed herself to give up her individuality to the hive. She shuddered – the soldiers and workers were nothing better than faceless automatons. No, if she was going to give herself to the hive, it would be on her terms.

That decision made, she turned to the penultimate question – did she want to be a part of the hive? It was a disturbing, controlling, huge, corporate-like machine that subverted and enslaved everyone who worked for it. That ought to make her strongly opposed to the hive and what it stood for. Strangely, she instead couldn’t seem to see how that was much different than the job she had held at her old company. In certain cases, it was actually better. What other place would offer sexual satisfaction as a job perk? All she had to do was embrace the hive and give up slaving away for a boss that didn’t care about her or how good a job she did. And if she played her cards right, she might finally have some control over her fate, and that of her friends. Walking away or becoming a drone surely wouldn’t give her that much.

Her head felt clear for the first time in a week. Yes, she was really going to do this – but on her terms. She narrowed her eyes at the queen. “I accept, but I have some conditions.”

The queen folded her lovely purple hands and waited, nodding appreciatively at her assertive tone.

“I want complete autonomy to form my own hive unit. I won’t be under your control, and you’ll have no say in how the hive runs.” Was she demanding too much?

“A fairly standard clause, continue.”

Feeling more confident, Suzy pushed for more. “I want my friends back. They’re to work under me, be a part of my new hive.”

The queen dipped her head in acknowledgement of Suzy’s demands. “Usually, a corporation has huge overhead costs. However, in our case, all of my workers are completely efficient. There is no individuality; everyone serves the hive equally without any rest. They are all devoted to the cause. No other business can compete with us. This is the perfect corporate hive. My hive.” She looked at Suzy with a baleful eye.

“Usually, there’s no room for sharing in a hive, but much like a colony of bees, a hive must develop new, strong queens, and when the hive reaches a large enough size, the colony must swarm. You, my new queen, will take a cadre and form a new subsidiary from which we will consolidate our control of this world.”

Suzy looked cagy. “I don’t want just any subsidiary. I want Polycorp. I want to prove that I can run their company better than they can.”

“Very well, then. It will be difficult to arrange, but not impossible. You’ll start as a wholly owned subsidiary on a trial basis, but if you’re as successful as I suspect you might be, you’ll be given the opportunity to buy out and run your own hive independently. No oversight, no control, just you, your friends, and your slaves. How does that sound?”

Suzy started wondering if she should have asked for more, but what she was being given was already more than she had been expecting. She looked the queen dead in the eyes. “When can I start?”

The queen smiled knowingly. “You already have.”

The dreamscape shifted off kilter, as if they were on a sea going vessel. A sinking feeling hit Suzy low in the gut, her stomach heaving. The queen smiled, and delicately waved her fingers as the dreamscape dissolved into tiny pinpricks of sparkly light.

* * *

It was warm and dark, a soft, rhythmic sound thrumming around her and in her. It was a subtle, but beautiful music that danced inside her soul like a comfortable, roaring furnace. She slowly became aware of the sensations around her, her arousal tingling like a living thing. She couldn’t move, trapped inside a clingy, fleshy material that surrounded her body. When she flexed the material moved with her, the slimy interior providing no purchase for her fingers. Her hands drifted lazily in viscous fluid, unhurried as she explored her environment. Unexpectedly, she didn’t feel panic at being trapped, kneeling calmly in contentment. She was right where she needed to be, the outside world could wait a little longer.

She started to notice other features of her home, running her fingers up to her mouth which was filled with a thick, fibrous tube that had striations running up and down its breadth. Curious, she followed its length to her mouth and down her neck, her throat distended with the vine’s girth. Her tongue was pinned to the floor of her mouth, the rough surface of the vine catching against her tongue ring. Every so often her neck would pulse and her lungs would fill, her respiration controlled by some outside agency. Her body seemed to be on a slower metabolism, requiring less oxygen to run her body in its meditative state.

Her curiosity satisfied, her thoughts turned to more carnal matters. She slipped her hands over aroused nipples on their way down to her needy nether regions. Her privates were plugged tightly with warm, fleshy nubs, similar to the tube gagging her mouth. She twisted the structure stuffed in her pussy, her ass twitching at the sudden stimulation the motion provided. It felt like multitudes of fingers were jammed inside, stroking and twirling in a tantalizing tango. Her experiment yielded immediate results, the long length inside her jolting in response to her experiment, sending a wave of ecstasy ricocheting through her captive body.

Her thoughts went ragged as the organic spears penetrating her started to ramp up their efforts without further prompting on her part. As her pulse rate increased, so too did the rhythm of the hive, the tentacle in her mouth speeding up her breathing in response to the stimulation. The tentacles in her vagina and ass started alternating pulsing and sliding in and out, making her feel as though she was bouncing on two dildos simultaneously, the hard rods sliding surprisingly quickly in her holes. As the stimulation ramped up, Suzy stopped trying to make sense of anything, riding the invaders as fast as she could. Her breasts swayed slowly in the thick liquid environment, slapping back and forth freely.

She held the main tentacle in her left hand, helping to guide it as it thrust deeply into her. With her other hand, she furiously rubbed her clitoris, doing her best to maximize the sensations that blasted her body. Thus occupied, she barely noticed when large round funnel flaps slipped into place over her breasts. The two funnels attached themselves with a slimy vacuum seal, the sucking feeling immediately enhancing her pleasure. Two stings on her tits were quickly washed out by the overwhelming sexual pleasure the pod was inflicting on her. She could feel herself start to reach the edge of her endurance, and pushed harder, hoping to send herself over the edge.

Before she could climax, the thick tube in her pussy stiffened, pulsing more strongly as the rest of the tentacles continued their assault. She could feel something warm flowing deep inside her—whatever fluid the tentacle had stored had been ejaculated deeply inwards. The thought of bearing the hive’s young, whatever form that might take, was extremely exciting to her. She bore down on the tentacle tightly, uncontrollably shuddering as the orgasmic wave took her. She was floating in pleasure, her entire body a live wire, each little touch on her breasts provoking another peak.

White hot orgasms lasted for minutes, her ass bucking on the thick vines. The tightly enclosed space left her nowhere to go to escape the incessant stimulation. Helplessly she writhed, the pleasure of the hive birthing a new queen.

* * *

Time rolled on, its passage unnoted inside the small cocoon. Periods were soon separated into two distinct sections – pleasure, and not pleasure. Whenever the period was not pleasure, the creature inside lived only for the pleasure to return. Whenever it was time to be pleasured, the creature never wanted it to stop. The liquid inside the pod somehow acted as a lubricant, preventing the creature’s sensitive parts from chafing, allowing it to stimulate itself longer and require shorter recovery times.

The creature’s mind was entirely devoid of thought, its core self long since hidden away. Inevitably, however, the constant cycles of stimulation chipped away at her remaining strength, some small but potentially significant parts of her personality starting to become vulnerable to the seemingly eternal cycle of lust.

* * *

Suzy sipped from a hot mug of black tea, the bitter taste a refreshing repast when combined with some savory crackers and cheese. The ambience of the outdoor café was perfect, fresh air and hushed conversations lending to an air of geniality. A frilly yellow parasol protected her from the rays of the harsh mid-afternoon sun.

From her seat next to the street she had an easy view across the entire town. Beyond a certain point the environment simply frayed away into an ugly purplish glow, reality taking a steep step off the deep end. With every minute she watched, the glow came slowly but inexorably closer, her sphere of influence dwindling as the chaos outside grew. Her time was almost up, but she supposed she might as well enjoy her last calm moments as much as she could before her pleasant reality was completely destroyed.

“Mind if I join you?” A purple figure sat down opposite her at the table, relaxing back in her chair with a newspaper. She pointed at the page. “Look, the article is about you. ‘Local girl goes completely insane.’ Hmm, it’s not very flattering, they claim that you kept nattering on about a ‘corporate hive’ and how everyone needs to ‘stop putting their heads in the sand’ and ‘realize they’re losing themselves to an evil corporate organization.’”

The figure laughed. “Sounds like a fairly accurate description of the situation, here at the end of your world.”

Suzy frowned at the interruption, setting her tea down primly. “Fancy seeing you here, I was hoping you would get lost…permanently.”

Her doppelganger, still dressed from head to toe in purple latex, set the newspaper down and laughed at Suzy’s impertinence. “Since I’m you, and you’re me, I’m not sure how I’d be able to get lost unless you were lost too. However, I suspect there’s more bitterness here about losing then there is about being lost.”

Suzy looked pained and haggard at the suggestion. “I should have known better than to buy into the queen’s quick and easy offer. It was clearly too good to be true. Here I am, holding out, and for what? To last a few more seconds as an individual? To pretend that I still have the power to stop this?”

She slammed her fist on the table. “It’s so damned unfair. I knew I had her where I wanted her, but I still couldn’t get a fair deal.”

Suzy’s counterpart said sharply, “that’s enough. You know exactly why we’re here. You’re simply still too afraid to accept that you’re me. You have too much pride and can’t let go of what you think you should be. Look at you!”

She gestured at Suzy’s semi-conservative outfit. “You still think you should be able to wear a pantsuit to the office! That doesn’t make any sense with what you know about how the hive works. For all that you’ve tried, you still can’t escape it. I know you still have the piercings—in all three spots.”

Suzy blushed, but still shook her head stubbornly, not wanting to admit that what her double said could be true. She clutched her hands together nervously, suddenly knowing that it was about time for her to make the last decision. The one that made her scared, the one that had been hounding her across several dreamscapes for days on end.

“Come on!” said her duplicate, holding out her hand to Suzy as the road slowly peeled away into a tumultuous purple maelstrom. “It’s your last chance. Our last chance. Don’t you want to be in control once more?”

Suzy hesitated, and took her hand uncertainly. The doppelganger smiled and pulled her close. “We’ll have fun together…I promise. We’ll make them all love us.”

Unresisting, Suzy let her double draw her into a warm embrace. Looking into her own eyes, Suzy reached out a hand and gently touched a slick rubber head. “Your eyes are stunning,” she said dreamily.

“So are yours,” replied her duplicate, before drawing her into a strong kiss, clicking their tongue rings together.

“We’re unstoppable,” they both whispered in one voice. A flash of light expanded in a tight sphere, washing away the encroaching darkness with a purple stringed web of bright, beautiful music.

* * *

The pod shuddered, its usual gentle hum broken by the sound of a wet squelch as the top opened up slowly like a flower. Wet ooze leaked out over the floor as the petals stretched farther, revealing Suzy still in a kneeling posture. The long vine down her throat led outwards into a stem that attached to a nearby wall. It slowly pulsed as it pulled out of her throat until it lay on the floor, visibly depleted. The suckers that had rested on her breasts had wilted and were shriveled and brown. Suzy still unconsciously rocked on the tubes that attached her privates to the bottom of the egg.

She opened her eyes, smoky purple flashing deep from within. A nictitating membrane flashed whitely across their dry surface, her head moving in a discordantly alien fashion. She was sitting in a dimly lit room in the hive, perfectly smooth walls indicating that hive expander workers had already given the place a coating of the special substance they naturally excreted. The song of the hive sang insistently in her head, making it momentarily difficult to concentrate.

A shiny figure clad in purple stepped up to the detritus of the birthing. “Who are you?” asked the Queen imperiously.

“We are hive,” she said huskily, her low voice harmonizing with itself. Her voice was rough, a side effect of being inside the pod for such a long period. Slimy pod liquid sloughed from her body to the floor, leaving behind flawless white onyx skin.

“And?” the Queen asked sharply, her eyes staring unblinkingly at the newly hatched figure.

“We…no, I – am Suzy,” said the new queen, shaking her head strongly as she fought to master herself. “I am also…hive. It is hard for me…to disconnect myself from the hive mind. It is so beautiful!” A childlike sense of wonder found itself ill at home on her sharply boned alien face.

“Good.” The Queen’s countenance softened. “This is the reason why there are so few queens. Only the strongest can survive the birthing without going mad.”

“What happens to those that do go mad?” asked the new Suzy curiously.

The Queen looked sad for a moment. “Those that don’t make it become literal sex fiends, and must be dealt with quickly by being mind cored.” She shuddered. “Imagine what could happen if a creature that lived only for pleasure and could no longer could hear the hive got free? Not only would we be exposed, an untold number of people could be killed by her endless lust.”

She grimaced. “Remember the Salem witch trials? Those weren’t witches, just lust addled failed queens. These days we deal with them in a less public manner.” She shrugged. “Enough of that distasteful matter.”

Suzy was almost inclined to pursue the matter, but was still far too caught up in the wonder of the hive to stay focused on one thing for long.

The Queen shifted to a more formal pose and bowed to her. “I welcome you, Queen Suzy L’andre’layloo’lee, to the hive.” She gestured to an overseer drone who had been watching from her post near the door to the room. The overseer touched a hidden panel and the door recessed into the wall.

“As promised, here is your new inner circle.”

Suzy lit up as Nancy, Lainey, and Shiori stepped through the door way hesitantly in their slick black boots. The Queen smiled, and retreated, saying, “I will leave you to get reacquainted. Let me know when you are ready and I’ll help you to get setup with your new hive.” She waved and left through the door, which quickly sealed shut behind her.

Giggling like a school girl, Suzy ran up to her friends and coworkers, her body moving unnaturally smoothly. The tubes that plugged her sex were forgotten, the phallic protrusions slipping out with a wet sucking noise.

Her coworkers kneeled before her on one knee, their faces expressionless. Lainey and Shiori were dressed in the bright yellow latex of the worker caste, whereas Nancy had on her orange trainer uniform. “My queen!” they said in unison with a monotonous chorus.

“Don’t be silly!” said Suzy, “Get up! I might be a queen, but I’m still your friend!”

Baffled expressions on their faces, her friends got back on their feet with some difficulty, the severe heels on their boots making it more difficult than it would otherwise be. Suzy’s stringy purple hair swirled around her flawless naked body in a semi-circle.

“Shiori!” the new queen gushed, grabbing her hand. Startled, Shiori stood there and looked at Suzy as if she had turned into a pumpkin. “We haven’t had a lot of time to bond, but I just know we’ll be best of friends!”

“Yes, my queen,” Shiori replied robotically, her gaze fixed hungrily at the liquid flowing out of Suzy’s pussy.

Suzy winked knowingly. “Wait until later, I have plans for you.”

She moved on to Lainey, embracing the plump worker in a bear hug. “It’s so good to see you! I thought I’d lost you forever!”

Lainey took a while to smile back, as if her personality was being retrieved from cold storage. She burbled happily, embracing Suzy’s buxom body. Suzy brushed a delicate finger over Lainey’s lip and licked it, tasting the sweet, sticky substance that oozed slowly from her altered body. “You’ll definitely need to join me when we alter Shiori,” murmured Suzy, pecking Lainey on the cheek.

Nancy peered at Suzy’s alien countenance, a worried smile on her face. “How do you feel, Suzy? I know you didn’t really want to join Rankotech to begin with.”

“I feel great – better than great!” Her eyes swirled with purple purpose. “I almost regret resisting earlier, but in the end it all turned out for the best – for all of us! Without the hive we’d be stuck in worthless, dead end, soul sucking jobs. Now we get to work for the hive instead!” she said brightly. “Instead of slowly bleeding your brains out to the corporate machine, you get to enjoy endless bliss and work for a better future!”

Suzy smirked. “True, our purpose is to remake the world via corporate takeover, but imagine how it could be if we were able to accomplish our goal! Everyone working together towards one goal, in blissful service to the hive! It will be glorious!”

“I don’t know about all that,” replied Nancy. “But I do know that I love you. It was hard to see before, but now everything is clear. That’s why I knew you had to join. This place is perfect for you!”

Nancy clasped Suzy’s hands and kissed her alien cheek bones. “Wherever you lead, I will follow.”

Suzy brushed her cheek, touched at the gesture. “I love you too,” she said tenderly. “And with your help, someday everyone will love us.”

Suzy beamed with happiness, truly happy for the first time in a week. With her friends supporting her, there was no limit to how far the hive could grow. The loneliness she faced just a few short days ago had evaporated into the hive’s all-encompassing embrace. Sometimes it was lonely being at the top, but not when you were the queen of a hive of loving slaves.

* * *

Rankotech Inc. today announced the acquisition of PolyCorp for an undisclosed amount. PolyCorp, a leader in business productivity software, offers middle cap customers solutions for middleware problems.

The acquisition will increase Rankotech’s reach in the business software industry, synergizing similar product lines to produce corporate excellence. Existing product platforms will be leveraged and extended, solving everyday problems for everyday strategic needs.

PolyCorp will remain an independent company until the acquisition has been fully completed. All existing operations will be retained and upgraded to provide harmony and solidarity for future business needs.

End Nine to Hive – Queen Ending