The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nine to Hive

Alternate Ending B — An Angry Black

A thin snake of anger wound its way around Suzy’s spine, her back stiffening in response. She had gone through days of insidious conditioning and fought a gigantic battle in her mind only to be offered a deal by her enemy? It was tempting, more tempting than it had any right to be, but she was mad now. Her friends had been taken and processed into…things she wasn’t even sure she recognized anymore. She had almost lost herself entirely, and this lady wanted to help her perpetuate the madness?

Livid, she got out of the hard office chair and shook her finger at the Queen. “How dare you!” She roared, her face getting increasingly red with each word. “You come in here and tell what I can and cannot do? The last time I looked, this is my mind, my place. I’ll be damned if I obey one more command from the likes of you!”

Furious, Suzy grabbed the Queen’s name plate and tossed it across the room, shattering the window, her strength in the dreamscape enhanced by the power of her emotions. “Take your deal and crawl back into whatever hole you came from!” By this point Suzy was apoplectic, uncontrollably shouting.

The Queen watched her tantrum passively at the desk without moving. “I’m afraid I underestimated your resolve,” she said calmly, calculating. “A pity, such strength as yours would have been useful to enhance the collective’s intelligence.”

She rose from the desk, hands clasped behind her back. “The hive has room for independent thought, initiative, and even illicit love.” The Queen fluttered her eyes suggestively. “Unfortunately, the one thing the hive cannot tolerate is disobedience. It breaks cohesion, drives a wedge into the very root of a hive’s being.”

Her eyes became stormy, and also a little sad. “We hate to do this to you little one, but it’s for the best.” She pressed a button on the desk, ignoring Suzy’s flashing eyes and aggressive posture. “The offer was rejected, prepare employee 50042 for coring.”

Before Suzy could react, her body stiffened. The Queen looked at her dispassionately. “This won’t be pleasant, but I assure you that once the process is complete you will be in harmony with us again. Goodbye, 50042.”

Suzy tried to move, but her body was stuck, as if it was being held down by heavy gravity. Her eyes bulged and she collapsed to her knees, unable to breathe. The room started to spin, then went red before it faded from view.

* * *

Suzy’s head swam, her mouth clamped around something soft and squishy. Something slick and tasty squirted down her throat. She sucked gently, more of the yummy fluid filling her mouth. She swallowed, satisfied to continue sucking on the tasty ribbed tube. She was unable to move her head, the mechanisms from the wall still locked securely to her neck collar.

Each swallow of the liquid spread warmth from her mouth down through to her belly, pleasantly warming her as it stole her will away. Her eyes danced on the visualization that had captured her mind, idle thoughts circling in useless patterns as it slowly but inescapably harnessed her brain to its purpose.

No, she didn’t want to be a slave, did she? She was angry at the hive, and wanted it destroyed. But it felt so good to just sit here and let it manipulate her mind until it turned into soft putty. She smiled softly as the hive sang to her in soothing purple, bleeding her will away.

Bright green text appeared in the bottom right of the screen, stating “Pacification in Progress” in big white block letters. Suzy’s brain had long since lost the ability to decrypt such complicated concepts. Pleasure was the only thing she understood at an instinctive level. The dildos buried deep in her pussy vibrated violently, her breasts cupped by the front of the chair and squeezed softly by hidden vibrators. While she had been fighting in the dreamscape her chest and legs had been secured to the chair by pliable but strong restraints.

Her arms had been drawn behind her back into slings, pulled up and away from her body, forcing her chest deeper into the conversion chair, thrusting it outwards. Her legs had been pulled forward and secured into soft alcoves, jamming the dildos deeper into her sex. She moaned intensely, rational thought stolen away by the snare she had willingly walked into. Feeble thoughts had been replaced by the pulse of the hive, her brain filled entirely with its rhythmic beat.

The text on the display was now replaced with another cryptic message in yellow: “Commence Coring.” A small simulacrum of a brain appeared in the upper right. Suzy paid no attention to the new graphic, her attention still trapped by enticing purple patterns dancing on the screen. The image showed her brain in green, a small blue tool approaching from the back of the neck to rest against the back of the simulated head. She could feel something pressing against her head, but was unable to respond to the new stimulus while the hive effectively blocked her thoughts.

She calmly gurgled liquid from the feeding tube when a sudden whirring sound and cool pressure against her head interrupted her brainless feeding. Her whole body jerked as the machinery whirred into her skull, lights spinning wildly in front of dead eyes. White light bounced off her shiny depilated skull. Everything froze for a moment, then her body started suckling again, this time more mechanically than before. On the screen her brain was as blue as the tool that had been inserted inside, a strangely metallic looking lattice growing into a rigid crystalline structure. The hive had installed a control structure, its insidious fingers reaching throughout her innermost self.

“Core Complete,” declared the screen with its block letters. The slimy feeding tube pulled out of Suzy’s mouth, white fluid dripping to the floor as the machine drew itself back into the wall. Suzy’s mouth continued to make a sucking motion, deprived of the only thing it knew how to do.

A mechanical voice emanated from the wall. “Soldier slave 50042, respond with affirmative to successful core operation.”

The automaton bounced roughly on the thick posts in its pussy and ass, moaning as its tits were stimulated mercilessly. Its mouth opened, a monotone voice issuing forth. “Soldier 50042 has been cored and is fully operational. Body stimulation near completion and is nearly ready for implanting.”

The drone continued moving, jerking and thrusting on the toys humming inside. Its body stiffened, mouth opened in a rictus as it moaned its pleasure in a keening wail. Devoid of movement, it went rigid. “Stimulation complete, ready for implanting,” it mouthed robotically, eyes a dull purple.

More mechanical arms extended from the walls, several attachments mounted to the end of each spindly stalk. Each appendage rubbed an icy cold substance over various different points on her body. The front of the chair swung away, cool air making her now exposed nipples erect. The back of her neck, her elbows and knees, and her breasts all became slightly numb as the anesthetic was applied. The drone sat without complaint in the chair, waiting patiently for the devices to do their work.

Each extended arm rotated about its axis, bringing a different device to bear. This time the arms held long, sharp needles that easily punctured the prepared sites. Even if the drone still had conscious volition, it would not have squirmed, as the implantation sites had been sufficiently numbed to alleviate any discomfort. The short needles slid in easily, the tops of them detaching from the devices, leaving small chromed caps on top of each injection site. The needles on top of her breasts rested longer than the others, her breasts slowly expanding several cup sizes before the implants were capped off and the arms withdrew.

Their job done, the various mechanical arms detached from her collar and the helmet withdrew into the walls, seamlessly hiding away behind the shiny surface. The restraints binding the drone formerly known as Suzy unbuckled from her legs and waist, releasing and unwinding into hidden recesses, dildos sliding out of her wet snatch. “Implantation complete, begin uniform sequence” declared the screen. Instinctively, the newly cored slave stepped into a booth that had been recently revealed in the wall, her arms dangling gently at her sides. Her new implant caps and neck collar gleamed brightly in the harsh light, her turgid breasts projecting outwards in a lewd display. Her old self would have become instantly aroused at the sight, but the new slave felt nothing, her mind harnessed into slave pathways by the hive.

A half circular glass door slid shut behind her, closing the booth off from the rest of the room. The slave’s body stood still, watching impassively as two long flat panels with pinholes running up the middle flanked her at either side. They slowly started to spin around her body. A series of red lights at eye level blinked on as the panels gathered momentum. When the last set of green lights blinked on, a low tone sounded and a fine black mist sprayed from the holes on the panels, coating her body below the neck with the slick, black substance. As the machine sprayed, the slave mechanically alternated lifting her feet, turning her arms slowly to make sure everything would get an even coating.

It didn’t take long for the machine to apply several coatings, the substance drying quickly under heat lamps that snapped on to speed the process. A high tone sounded and the spray stopped, the panels continuing to spin at a high rate of speed. The slave sat and waited mindlessly as the thick substance dried into a flexible coating, gripping every crease and crevice of her body tightly.

It may have been a few minutes, perhaps longer, when the spinning panels started spraying again, this time a finer mist than before. It was only a short burst, but when the spray halted again the drone’s body shone brightly, black latex polished to a mirror finish. The panels began to slow down, their job finished. A multi tone sounded brightly in the small booth as the spinning panels came to a rest.

The panels tilted sideways, two mechanical arms extending from the walls angled in front and back of her. The devices carried two molded pieces of thick armor, a front piece and back piece, angled to protect her back and chest. The material fit easily around her waist and back, securing itself tightly over her large breasts. It locked into place with hidden fasteners, cupping and locking her chrome capped nipples beneath its rigid frame. It was harder to breathe with the armor in place, but that was of no concern to the drone, its autonomous functions now strictly controlled by the hive’s regulatory pulses.

Below the armor was next secured a utility belt around her hips, filled with various devices to control and seduce intruders. A hatch in the ceiling opened up and a spherical hood was lowered until its bottom half hovered over her collar.

The opening ring shrank until it touched her neck right above her collar, securing itself in an air tight seal. Her breathing sounded raspy through the mask, each breath filtered from potential outside toxins. Soldiers who wore the hood would be unaffected by any kind of crowd control gas or nerve agent. She looked out into the world now with oval eyes. A screen in the hood gave her information on her next task, which the hive whispered into her ears via head phones built into the sides of the helmet. An interior mask fit over her nose and mouth, a penis gag shoved between her lips.

Gagged and harnessed, the slave formerly known as Suzy turned and waited for the booth to open, new instructions from the hive lazily hissing into her bound mind. The door slid open efficiently, revealing a pair of knee high boots with flat heels that had been pushed out from an alcove in the wall next to the door. She slipped a foot into each boot, the shiny material instantly slimming down to grip her heels and calves perfectly. The boot was made out of an unknown glossy material which had no buckles going down the front. If the drone had more independent will, it might have wondered how it was going to remove the boots later, but as it was the slave simply accepted that the hive wanted her to wear them.

Commands spooled into her mind from an unknown source. She didn’t have to think to obey them, all her conscious functions fully controlled by the hive. She let the hive drive her body, her legs taking her to the entrance to the small room which the slave had been in for an undetermined amount of time. Unsurprised that the door was open, the new soldier unit stepped outside and paused at attention, awaiting further orders. She barely noticed as two figures approached, her consciousness fully submerged in the hive.

A purple hand reached out to stroke her masked face. “A shame to lose one so promising to the hive mind,” the voice remarked. “A pity, I thought this one might actually be the one we were looking for.

“It is sad, mistress,” replied the other figure in orange. “But it’s okay now. It’s what she really wanted in the end.”

“Yes,” the queen mused. “It could never have ended otherwise once she lifted a hand against the hive. Still, it’s not a complete waste. Come, let’s try again, maybe we’ll get lucky with the next company I’ve decided to acquire.”

The two walked on hand in hand, leaving the shiny black slave to sit and think hive thoughts. She sat there without volition until the hive commanded her again. Or not. It mattered not.

* * *

Suzy became a brainless slave of the hive, harnessed to obey and protect against any threat to her brethren. The individual was lost, but the hive gained a slave. The hive may not have a new agent for its cause, but the hive is resourceful—it never loses. Given enough time, it always wins, even if a few intelligent minds have to be broken to achieve the most efficient outcome.

End Nine to Hive – Soldier Ending