The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

1985: Dracula’s Revenge

By Hypnofur

“Here we go!” Alex said as he pressed the remote control button on the flipped up sun shade of his BMW, using it to close the garage door automatically for the first time. He and his beautiful wife held their breath, hoping the electronic signal being sent would do its job.

“I’m so excited it works!” Donna squealed with a clap. The installation of an automatic garage door opener had been her anniversary present to her dear husband. As the car pulled into the garage and the two got out, Alex was going on and on about how pleased he was with his present. In truth, he was planning to just have one installed this spring anyway, but he wanted to make it seem like the most wonderful, thoughtful gift he had ever received. He knew that such a reaction would make Donna happy, and he loved to make Donna happy.

“Well, I love my present too” Donna said, batting her blue eyes at him as she seductively stroked the collar of the new Russian sable fur coat. His hands were on her as she pressed the garage door close button that was installed next to the door to that led to the kitchen. She loved feeling his hands on her, and just having him close. Alex was the love of her life. She loved him dearly, and knew he loved her. He accepted her for who she was, even when her conservative religious views straddled the line to prudish.

The look in her eyes and the way her fingertips were gently stroking the fur made Alex’s heart race. “Every man in that restaurant was looking at you in that fur coat as we were leaving.” He said his breath becoming heavier as he watched her putting her purse on the kitchen table. His love for her was undeniable. She was the most kind , good hearted, and beautiful woman he had ever met. He often thought if she ever sat down in the middle of a forest, animals would start coming to her and dancing and singing for her like they did Snow White or Cinderella in the movies. She had that sort of beauty and purity.

“But I’m here with you Mr. Helsing. I’m just for you tonight” she said with a sexy but sweet smile as she opened the coat, showing her sexy little blue dress that she knew he loved. Growing up, she never would have worn a strapless dress. That was far too racy. But she wore it tonight, for her husband. Donna had not so secretly discontinued her birth control a few weeks ago. They both knew this was the first night they were going to actively try for a baby. Alex knew she was going to make the most wonderful mother in the world. Donna couldn’t wait to see Alex teaching their little ones to throw a baseball.

He took a step towards her just as the doorbell rang, interrupting the moment. Alex was instantly annoyed. “Who could that be at 9:00 at night?”

Donna immediately reacted to calm him. “I’ll get it dear, it is probably the Mortensons wanting to know where we got the door opener. You know how they watch us like hawks…It will just take a second” she said as she went to the front door.

Meanwhile, Alex went over to the flashing answering recording machine. He hit play on the cassette tape. “Alex, Alex, are you there? Why would someone answer and say they weren’t home?” It was his grandfather, seemingly trying to call from the nursing home in England. He fast-forwarded the tape to the next message. “Alex, you are in grave danger. The beast has been resurrected. He will want his revenge.” Alex’s blood ran cold when he heard that. He had heard the stories, so many had. Back when his family name was the full Van Helsing, his grandfather had battled the greatest evil the world had ever known. Dracula.

“Honey, it’s a guy with an accent saying he is our new neighbor. He says he is a duke, or a count or something – he even has a cape” Donna said quietly as she reentered the kitchen. She looked at Alex with a what a crazy night – this is funny type expression. She immediately noticed that he didn’t share the same look.

Alex felt his breath leave him. His terrified eyes were instantly apparent to Donna. “What is it?” she asked, holding her own breath as she waited to hear what had spooked her husband to this degree.

“You didn’t invite him in, did you?” Alex asked, praying she hadn’t.

“Of course I did, I wasn’t going to leave him standing out there. Why? Who is he, what is this all about?” Donna asked. She couldn’t even fathom a guess. Did Alex have enemies she didn’t know about? Was he mixed up in gambling or the mob or something?

“Run, run and hide in our closet. Don’t come out unless you specifically hear me tell you the coast is clear. Run now!!!”

Sensing the severity of the situation, Donna headed her husband’s words. Running to their upstairs bedroom, she hid in terror in the back of the walk in closet as she heard a struggle downstairs. She wished that she had grabbed the new phone without a cord before she left the kitchen. She would have called 911. There was a phone in the bedroom, but she was too frozen in panic to leave the closet, especially as she heard footsteps approaching.

“Donna, you can come out now, the coast is clear” Alex said calmly. It was definitely his voice, she’d know it anywhere. She ran out of the walk in closet, only to see the strange intruder standing in the middle of her bed room, with one arm outstretched, easily holding Alex off the floor by his neck. She noticed that the man had lifted Alex clear off the ground with one hand. Donna feared that the man was going to kill them both.

But what he did was worse, at least for Alex. He stared into her eyes, and Donna was compelled to stare back. He told her to relax and open her mind to his suggestions. She immediately felt her muscles turn loose and small but pleasant tingle in the back of her skull. He started talking to her. Her conscious mind didn’t even really hear the words. The sensation was strange, almost indescribable.

It was like a “presence” in her mind. And it said, in some sense, “Come with me. Resistance is too hard. You’ll be happier when I’m guiding you. You want me to be your Master. You’ll see.” And it was true. She tried to fight, to resist, but it was so hard. It took so much effort, it was so difficult. But when she stopped, and let the presence overwhelm her, all was warmth and relief. But no, with poor Alex there, I have to fight back, I have to resist, no matter how badly I want to serve… my god he is so attractive…. No… No.

Attractive? She had truly never been attracted to another man other than Alex. She just wasn’t wired that way. Something was so wrong…but so…sexy? She fought with herself like this for what seemed like an eternity. All the while Dracula staring into her eyes, speaking to her mind.

“Mrs. Van Helsing, I’m going to take you like no man has ever taken you or will again. You udnerstand this, and you feel your desire for it. You want this desperately. You can feel yourself responding.”

Donna didn’t even realize that he had called her Mrs. VAN Helsing. She was too preoccupied trying to desperately to focus on Alex, her love. Trying to focus on their marriage and vows. But all such efforts were futile. She was more sexually aroused than she had ever been. She felt more alive than she had ever been. Her attraction and desire to be subservient to this stranger was…otherworldly. She wanted to have him inside of her. She wanted him to fuck her. She had never responded well to that phrase. It always seemed so crude and animalistic, but that was what she wanted now, to be fucked by him. By his body and his sheer intensity. And his power. So much power. The married kindergarten teacher wondered if the stranger that had just broken into their home could smell her moist pussy. The two of them stared at each other like this, Dracula hypnotizing her deeper and deeper with his vampiric power, Donna’s pussy getting wetter and wetter as her breathing became ragged.

Dracula looked down at his conquest, and what a sight it was—graceful, beautiful, wife of his enemy’s descendant standing front of him, panting in lust. Her mind under his hypnotic sway. He could smell her arousal. He broke his gaze for a moment to stare Alex in the eye before putting him down. “Your mind is yours, but your body obeys my commands. Stand by the wall, watch but be silent” the monster commanded. Alex had no choice but to obey in horror as his legs and eyes betrayed him.

Dracula returned his attention to Donna. She sensually let the fur coat fall around her shoulders as she looked at the monster with complete adoration. Dracula was experienced enough in evil to know to savor the situation and the defeat of his enemy. “Look at your husband Mrs. Van Helsing” he said to her, pointing to direct her gaze from him, as he purposefully used her taken name. “He is so defeated, so weak!”

Donna followed his lead and his command, looking to Alex as he stood in the corner. He had always been her ultimate man, but now, he looked so pitiful. He was nothing compared to the power that was the godlike creature before her. “So weak” she uttered, completely shattering her husband.

Dracula gently stroked her face, turning her attention back to him before he unzipped the blue dress she had chosen for Alex. He looked at her slyly, hooked a finger behind the front of her bra, and, with a swift motion it was ripped. Her milky white breasts looked so ready for attention.

Dracula spun her so she was now lying on her marital bed, before mounting her. He placed the tip of his cock at her soaking opening, teasing her. But he would not enter her. Instead he took his time, caressing her breasts and running his hands through her gorgeous red hair. Occasionally he would stop to look back at Alex. “She is so beautiful Van Helsing”

Alex was tortured by the horrifying scene he was forced to gaze upon. He knew his wife would be taken in front of his eyes. She would be fucked in front of his eyes. Worst of all, she wanted it to happen, because this evil creature was making her like it, making her LOVE IT. He could see that she was completely in his thrall.

“Please” Donna whispered to Dracula. Her plea was met when she suddenly Donna felt an explosion of pleasure as Dracula rammed his rock hard cock all the way inside her. When Alex heard her gasp, he could tell she hadn’t felt a sexual pleasure like that before. He was right, she hadn’t. Dracula’s presence was even controlling her pleasure centers, enflaming different erogenous zones that no human man could. Dracula pressed his mouth against Donna’s and began kissing her. She lovingly kissed him back as he slowly recouled his cock out and rammed it back into her. Each thrust producing sensations even more intensely pleasurable than the last, bringing her to a world of sexual pleasure she never thought possible.

Alex was forced to stare on. Could anything be more emasculating, more defeating? He watched this monster’s ass rise up and then slam back down again, fucking his beautiful, pure, conservative wife. Driving his evil vampire cock into her so hard. Watching the way Donna lovingly kissed him was the worst part though.

He soon found out that the kissing had actually been a blessing in disguise. When their mouths seperated, she made unmistakable moans grunts and screams of pleasure. Hearing how much she loved this was like salt in the considerable wound for poor Alex.

Dracula was now fucking her savagely, lifting her ass off of the bed and pulling her to him with each powerful thrust. Wanting to get the most from this revenge, he asked, “Mrs. Van Helsing, are you going to beg to be mine?”

Donna was almost incoherrant at this point. It was hard to tell if there was an answer in the midst of all of her moaning and grunting.

“Tell me to me you want my essence inside of you, tell me you want to be mine!” Dracula shouted

“Please!! Cum in me! Fill me up! Oh GAWD! You are my Master! I am yours! I AM YOURS!”

Alex felt a tear roll down his cheek as he heard Dracula grunt. He knew what was happening. Donna’s orgasmic screams were loud enough to wake the Mortenson’s across the street. Maybe they’d realize something was wrong and get help? Probably not, Alex thought, they would probably just think that it was two healthy people in their early thirties having great sex. Great, great, great sex, as was evident from the most mind blowing orgasm that Donna’s was having. It was more intense and over the top than any porn movie actress orgasm than Alex had ever seen from the movies his friends used to sneak off and watch in college.

She kept yelling and screaming about her pleasure and how he was her Master now. How he owned her. She sounded so… happy about it all. It was too much for Alex’s mind to take. He simply blacked out.

* * *

When he awoke, he was in his bed. Donna heard him stir and approached the bed. “There he is. Hey sweetie” she said in her sweet, loving voice.

The voice of his pure, wonderful kindergarten teacher wife. The future mother of his children. There was no sign of Dracula, or the struggle that had happened. The room was quiet. All the lights were off, but his wife was bathed in the moonlight from the open window. She wore only the new sable coat that he had given her for her anniversary. She was clearly naked underneath. She had never looked more sensual. Alex’s cock quickly responded despite his half sleeping haze. He was thinking he must have had consumed more wine at the restaurant than he thought. The lobster dinner had given him the worst dreams…

“I was waiting for you to wake up so I could thank you…” Donna said seductively. She erotically stroked the collar of her sable while Alex watched the motion of her hand. His eyes followed as her fingers slowly traced their way down to her crotch.

“Your welcome, you certainly make that coat look good” Alex said with the smile…

“That’s not what I was thanking you for, silly Van Helsing” Donna purred, “Thank you for leading my Master to me!” she said, raising her eyebrow in a seductive smile that showed her newly exposed vampiric fangs….