The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Young genius Alexis Bishop finds an outlet for her energies as a superheroine. Another starts his path down a different road.

Special thanks to Trent Wolf for encouraging words. Also huge immense boatloads of thanks to “Jay” who voluntarily helped proofread and who sent plenty of great ideas that really helped the story. I can’t stress enough how helpful “Jay” has been. Finally, a world of thanks to Simon for running this amazing site, putting up my story, and putting up with me.

Ninja Vigilante: Beginnings

Prologue : (mc, mf, md)

“...some are born great, some achieve greatness...”

Born with talent and achieving through ambition, both apply to Alexis Bishop. Daughter of a single mother, Alexis never met her father. As a child growing up in a low income housing development in Baltimore, Alexis showed amazing mental development and aptitude for math and spacial concepts. Her mother brought her to a private school when she tested extremely high on an IQ test.

While she was waiting to be interviewed she found a violin and started fiddling around. Headmaster Li Xiao Wen had always admired the artistry of the violin, though he never had the talent for it. So when he arrived at his office and spied a young, fair skinned, dirty blond haired, light blue eyed girl inside handling one of his practice violins for the first time he simply watched for a few moments. He was soon mesmerized watching her as she learned to play on her own, first plucking, then strumming, and finally bowing with startling ease.

Obviously, she was allowed to join the school, where she lived, learned, and lay her head at night. She was separated from her mother so much, and was able to accept eventually that her mother had given up custody of her and she became a ward of the headmaster.

He’d always been such a nice man, she thought of him like a father or possibly a grandfather. When they weren’t around other students, or just around teachers, she’d sometimes call him Papa Wen. She very much enjoyed the holidays when she would spend them in the Wen house and she got to enjoy Mrs. Wen’s cooking. Mrs. Wen smelled of spices and cotton and always made Alexis feel safe.

As she grew, her hair darkened to a light brown as her mind expanded exponentially. She leapt far beyond her classmates in most every subject; be it math, science, sociology, or the arts like theater. Realizing the importance of physicality, she also excelled in her own physical conditioning; cross-training in gymnastics, dancing, and martial arts. She skipped ahead and finished college by the time most were trying to get in and still couldn’t vote legally (though it hadn’t stopped her—but that’s a separate story).

Eventually, she went on to join Cambridge Works a think tank/science lab/tech company belonging to her Papa Wen’s oldest friend.

She smiled to herself remembering how Papa Wen had tried to “con” her into joining them.

“Lexi, I’m telling you, you should give these guys a look,” he’d pleaded to her. She had just responded with an arched brow and a sly smile. “Really, they have made great breakthroughs in nanotechnology, the micro metallurgy itself is spectacular.”

She had smiled again wordlessly rebutting everything he said and waiting for more.

Wen relented, “Alright, you know when I’m full of it.”

“They have the clay—just clay.” She often referred to the starting point of things as having clay, as an oblique biblical reference. In this case, it was a double meaning, given that the metallurgy was both the material and a starting point.

He nodded and relented, “Alright, alright, so not so much on the breakthrough, just butting their heads on a wall.” He always knew how to make her giggle. “But they do have hard heads and deep pockets. Maybe if someone was there to help them they could maybe make something good happen.”

She shrugged.

“Or maybe you just couldn’t do it—it’s too hard for you, I’m sure the nuclear reactor designs could use some updating at General Power Technologies.”

She laughed out loud at him, “Yeah, papa, so you think I’m that easy to manipulate into it eh? Pride goeth before the fall. Besides I already accepted the job with Cambridge Works.”

“Great! Wait, so what have I been doing for the last 2 hours?”

She grinned.

“Last two weeks?” His eyes bulged comically.

She grinned even wider.

Even now she grinned as she remembered the way Papa Wen threw his hands up in the air in frustration, pleading for the Gods whom he didn’t believe in to strike him down to spare him the impertinence of such a child.

* * *
“...some have greatness thrust upon them.”

Joseph paused at the oak door for a moment to wipe the oil and sweat off his forehead and straighten his tie. So far a days worth of interviews with various people asking him about his technical experience and posing coding questions had gone through pretty well. He let out a sigh, the technical portion was over, and even the human resources discussions on salary had gone by without major incident. By all accounts he should have been feeling relaxed. But his left hand twitched in hesitation before knocking on the door. There was just something that saw in the other employees anytime they mentioned Director Hayes. A hesitance or a twitch. It was fear.

Joseph took one more breath and a tight grip on his completely unneeded briefcase, looked back to the comely secretary who’d told him to “Go right on in.” Ever since she’d said that, he felt her eyes riveted to him. She just watched him with a predatory smile. He felt a sacrificial lamb that was about to be offered up to the lion. Her smile would have been sexy if it wasn’t so unnerving.

Section Director Hayes’ office was tastefully and classically furnished to give the look of power, something that seemed to fit his role as a Director in the Department of Homeland Security. Hayes himself seemed quite ordinary by the looks of things, a man in his late forties or early fifties with sharp eyes and a demeanor that just had a forcefulness about it.

“You are to be our latest recruit then, Joe...” he stated without bothering to look up at the young man.

Joseph nodded, “Yes sir, Joseph Lindsey, sir.” Seeing Director Hayes shuffling through a file, he pulled out his resume to hand it to him, “I have my resume here if you want to review that.”

Hayes’ eyes stayed on the file he was flipping through, until he found a sheet with red marks on it that made him smile. “I don’t think that will be necessary, Joe, I’ve got everything I need right here. Let’s see, ah:” Section Director Hayes of Homeland Security began to read aloud.

“Quote from Blindenator: The America we’re in now isn’t the America I used to love. For Christ’s sake there’s no Habeas Corpus anymore, and now this guy loses his whole business and never got charged with blah blah blah... Ah here we go—fact is we’re long overdue for a revolution.”

He paused looking up to his quarry. Noting the gulp, he continued.

“The real terrorists are the ones running the country, I can’t believe you don’t see that. Hell, if they killed the president the so-called terrorists would have been doing us a favor by keeping us free from the fucking tyrants we’re living under now! Hate us for our freedom, hell they are trying to liberate us.”

Joseph’s plaintiff laugh was hollow, “Wait, what the—you can be serious... That was—”

Hayes continued as he rose and approached Joe, “And, here’s another one, Quote from Blindenator: At some point we need to wake the fuck up and take back control of our nation. If we can’t do it at the polls, then maybe someone needs to do it with the guns they are trying to keep out of our hands. That’s why they’re trying to repeal the second amendment, so that we can’t fight back. We need to do what the so-called terrorists didn’t. Get the president out of office by any means necessary. That’s what a true patriot would do.”

He paused for effect, staring straight through Joseph’s eyes. Though shorter than Joe in stature, the director had a presence filled out from years of military service. He stopped within inches Joe’s face.

All of the blood drained out of Joseph’s face and room spun around him. His posts on a stupid forum. He had deleted them forever ago and thought they were gone. Christ, he’d only posted them because the other guy on the forum was being such a blind tool he decided to exaggerate a little. This had to be some sort of joke.

“Threatening the president is treason, you aware of that boy?” Director Hayes barked.

“Yes, sir, but I wasn’t—it was just—”

“Quite your snivelling, scum bucket. You have lost the right to speak in my presence unless I order it, boy.”

“Y—,” Joe wisely nodded.

“So what in the name of christ almighty am I going to do with you? You know, normally with something like this, you’d be taken care of by the secret service long before anyone might know to worry. But here you are.” He let the words sink in for a moment.

“Before we became interested in you, the service was keeping close tabs on you. You are a damn lucky treasonous quefe blossom. Lucky for you that Dr. Hans Lievenvaugn is a friend to this country and this agency. He’s your friend right?”

Joseph’s jaw hung open, as he struggled to keep air in his lungs. He forced out a response as the seconds ticked, “Uhm, yes sir.”

“No he is not your god damned friend—he is your god damn lord and savior. He is your own personal Jesus Holy Christ, John the Baptist, and mother Mary all wrapped up in a kraut and kaiser sandwich, boy!”

Stunned silence and nodding.

“Remember when you met your lord and savior?”

“He taught my intro to computational algorithms class—I took it as a freshman.”

“And now?”

“He’s my faculty advisor—I’ve been doing some implementation code for some of his projects, and he said if I wanted to pursue my PhD or Master’s he’d be my advisor, I owe him a lot.”

“You owe him more than that,” Hayes broke in, “He kept you from being eliminated as a threat by the Secret Service. As part of the bargain of keeping your worthless scrotal sack in one piece, he sent you to us. You must have been one hell of a lab monkey, boy. Dr. Lievenvaugn risked his life for yours, and I’m hoping you don’t prove to be his last mistake.” The director’s mouth was so close that his breath seared the stubble that had been trying to peek out from Joe’s pores.

The surreal shock abated long enough for Joseph to realize this had already long since gone past his control, “You’re not serious,” he stammered out. His sternum was collapsing into his chest, he couldn’t catch a breath, and a thought flitted by, ‘This is what it’s like to pass out?’

“Serious as a heart attack, Joseph. But let’s talk see if you’re worth the deal. What do you know about brain wave detection and analysis?” He turned back to his desk.

Joe swallowed and started babbling, “Well I’ve been working with electric sensors that can detect thoughts as patterns of electrical stimulation. We can use them to control a game screen. It’s already in use with paraplegics to help them move their wheel chairs with a thought. Also could be applied in suits—kind of big bulky suits like Iron Man, used for loading and unloading—or in Alien—that’s a possible application.” Seeing the director’s deadpan stare, he decided to switch tacks. “I deal with computational algorithms for taking electrical readings from a subjects brain and determining their meaning. Kind of like reading minds. Using Dr. Lievenvaugn’s algorithms we’ve had a lot of success in fast adapting cognitive recognition software.”

“And what if it could go both ways?”

“Pardon?”

“What if you could... inject an electrical signal into a brain?”

Joe tentatively chuckled, “I’m sorry that’s not possible. It just doesn’t work like that.”

“Why not?”

“Well for one thing, cortico electrical stimulation can only penetrate so far, but there has to be electrical activity in the brain already in a certain manner for that stimulation to be able to influence anything. There’s no way to guarantee that in a subject.”

“And it’s wrong,” Hayes said offhandedly.

“Huh?”

“It’s immoral,” he clarified.

“Oh yeah, totally immoral, completely immoral, and—and not technically possible at all.”

“Shut up, boy. I think you could make a fine employee, you’re working for the government now, ‘long with the good Dr. Lievenvaugn. You won’t be returning to classes in the fall.”

“Wait what?”

“Yesterday, your parents were informed that you are helping the government in a major terrorist plot and that you were in the witness protection program. They’ve been instructed to hold a funeral for you. The good doctor will explain it the rest to you when he arrives in the morning. I do hope you won’t disappoint him, my boy. And you really don’t want to disappoint me.”

Joseph muttered rhetorically, ‘What if I’d said no...’

The door opened and the comely brunette secretary slinked in. She closed the door behind her, holding her hands behind her back and a predatory grin slipped across her lips. “Director, I’m here for the job you wanted me for.”

Joseph looked back with a start at the bombshell of a woman who sauntered in. Her skirt was short—way short—and her legs were long as the day. Not quite professional attire—unless your profession was of a nocturnal nature. The look she was giving the Director was more than come hither. Could it be that this amazing young beauty was the Director’s mistress? If she was, she wasn’t trying to hide it. Did she just lick her lips?

“Ah Tracey, yes I’ll need you for that ‘job’ in a moment, but first, send our new lab monkey here to see the good doctor’s Special Projects lab, then take him to his new quarters. Once he’s safely at home, I’ll decide if you can do the other job.”

Her disappointment was palpable. “Of course sir,” she threw Joseph a quick curt smile, “if you’ll follow me...”

So began Joseph Lindsey’s employment. Tracey stepped into the elevator and Joe decided to test his theory, as unwise scientific minds are prone to do. “So are you and the director...”

She looked at him amused. “Yes?”

“You’re his mistress?”

She shook her head, “Not the brightest in the bunch huh?”

“Oh, I thought you two were, I’m sorry.”

She suddenly leaned in close to him gripping his shirt by the lapel and hissed, “No, we’re not fucking... yet.” Her lips were so tantalizingly close to his as she exaggeratedly mouthed her words, “But if I’m really good, he lets me suck his cock until he pops like warm champagne. If I wasn’t here with you I’d be licking his cock right now. Hmm, maybe I might like to take yours out right now and...”

Just as suddenly she let him go with a shove and smiled softly to herself. In a flash the elevator door opened and a cool and collected Tracey walked out soon followed by a mostly mussed and inexplicably unzipped Joe. He was met by two armed federal agents who promptly and politely escorted him to a large black sedan in the way scary, bulky bruisers are wont to do.

Tracey smiled to herself, idly nibbling at her finger, and strutted back into the elevator looking forward to a nice treat. For her, the young man’s departure represented her last task of the day, and now a reward awaited her in the Master’s office. She was already dripping by the time she got to his door, ‘God,’ she thought, ‘I’m sooo ready.’ Her thoughts were getting wet and messy. Maybe she shouldn’t have tormented the new boy like that but impulse control was... difficult. Especially when she was so close to her reward.

She was greeted with a beneficent smile, “Ah Miss Tracey, I think you’re earned the right to do that job now.”

She kneeled before him, paying homage to the magnificent paragon of a male above her. Tracey lovingly unzipped his slacks and slipped out his soft cock cradling it with both her hands with reverence before suckling it between her moist lips. Just touching it sent butterflies into her stomach, and when she felt him start to pulse, getting harder in her mouth, she felt her mind melting into a mush of hazy pleasure. She wanted to touch herself, but she steeled herself and kept fingers from both hands sliding up and down along the length or his throbbing cock. He could feel his pulse throbbing in her mouth sending sparks up pleasure through the roof of her mouth shivering down her spine and jarring her pussy deliciously. His pleasure always made her feel so much more. All she knew was that she wanted to keep going.

His hand touched her soft hair lovingly, petting her as she mouthed him with desperate need. A pair of lovely innocent eyes looked up to her master while her mouth kept its obscene “o” shape licking and suckling his head. His lips curled into a smile, and her whole body flushed with endorphins again. Another wave of pleasure suffused her. ‘He is pleased with me! With ME!’

* * *

A few hours later, Joe Lindsey was released at his new home. On the 8th floor of an apartment building in an office complex where—presumably—Dr. Lievenvaugn’s lab was located. The next morning in the lab, Joe was relieved to finally see a familiar face.

“Man, so these guys are a bunch of Nazi’s huh?” he said, a bit oblivious to the wisdom of making such a statement... in a government facility... about the government.... to a German man.

“Ech, Nazi’s no—Nazi’s ver butchers, ze’s people are difficult men, but zey are to protect people. Ve do good verk here,” Dr. Lievenvaugn said. His accent usually became thicker when he was angered or distracted.

“Right, no—it’s just—they’re kind of strong armed... like...”

“Vell, vatt ken ve do? Ech- I’m sorry, my accent becomes a bit too much if I don’t concentrate awn eet? Do you know the phenomena of ‘Synesthesia’?” Dr. Lievenvaugn ask and started showing him around the lab. The equipment here pretty much consisted of everything he would have gotten with an infinite budget, and a lot he didn’t know existed. But what was more interesting was Lievenvaugn’s discussion of his own work.

“Uhm, no,”

“Oh ja, eet is vere—where the human mind crosses sensory inputs in novel ways. Sometimes zees is achieved through hallucinogenics, like people on LSD who see music. Some people experience it naturally, like ven seeing a smelly color or touching a sound. Many of these effects are zimply—simply becauze of the nature of the biology of the human mind. When the electrochemical signatures are in such close proximity—zey can bleed into each other. Come here let me zhow you someting.”

Dr. Lievenvaugn handed him an odd helmet contraption with audio and video RCA ports that fit over the eyes and ears. He whipped the plugs in while Joe sat like a high tech pincushion. “Tell me, how many light flashes do you see?”

He smiled. Hans lived for experiments. He’d always said that ‘Any knowledge worth having had to be testable and provable.’ Joseph settled the helmet and focused on the pitch blackness. He heard two tones and two distinct flashes. “Two.”

Hans pulled the helmet off with a shit eating grin, “Ah yes, so schmat you are. Now vatch,” he shows Joseph as he unplugged the audio jack, “Put the helmet back on.”

“One light.”

“Same file!” The old man exclaimed triumphantly.

“Okay...”

“Vat does this tell you.”

“Uhm... Well I saw 2 light flashes when there were 2 sounds. And then with no sounds there was only one. So that means that the sounds... impacted my visual processing.”

“Exactly, but it vas much faster then many thought, and only possible because the—two—are—togezah!” he exclaimed, clapping three times for effect.

“But wait, so was there 1 light or 2 flashes.”

Hans grinned, “You are missing the point. There is generated an excitation within the brain to stimuli that vere not zere. Unt,” he added with a smile, “There vere 3 tones!!! Now ve verk.”