The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Beginnings

Chapter 4 : The Search for Hina (mc f ma)

Ninja Vigilante sat down by the docks hugging one knee to her chest, the cool clear night air gave her a pristine view of the gatherings and millings at a regular location for ‘inventory shrinkage’.

‘Oh look a thief’s version of a farmer’s market. Pragmatic vertical integration of economic activity. Neat.’ Tonight’s mission: follow a lead on a missing reporter, so the thieves weren’t the fish she was looking to fry on these docks. Given time, the police would likely establish a time-line that placed the reported somewhere in this 10 mile vicinity, but they’d had no idea where her investigation was taking her. Normally, Alexis would be thinking about how clever she was for figuring it out already... only she hadn’t. Hina Li-Cox of Action 12 News (“Your Best Source for Eyewitness Local News at 5 and 10 PM Daily!") had been so secretive about her investigation she hadn’t even brought her camera crew with her to the preliminary interviews.

Frankly, this investigation was a shot in the dark, but with a missing person, a cold trail can lead to a cold body. So now Ninja Vigilante was on a rooftop scanning the area for some chance to heat up the trail with a smattering of physical evidence.

Joe was watching too, back in his fortress of solitude joined by a handful of baby carrots and boredom. Not only were they keeping him prisoner, but his only snack food was rabbit food. His lips curled a smile as he watched the readout of brainwaves. Alexis was getting a little tired.

The past few weeks Alexis had eagerly taken every opportunity she could muster to get out on patrol. The fights she’d been getting into had become more frequent. More frequent and a little more pleasurable then she felt ready to admit. But the downside of adrenal and endorphin highs all night was a physical exhausting, and even she was starting to wear her down. She sat on the roof and her normally sharp mind started drifting. It wandered back through a hum drum day, back to one of lask week’s fights. She went over it in her mind, trying to figure out how she didn’t see the guy with coming to her right, and why she thought she saw three guys when there were four.

She looked down to the docks and pictured a fight right now. She smiled letting her imagination turn them from modern day thugs into old time pirates. The Pirates of Penzans. Captain Bishop, wait no, Alexis Thinblade, swashbuckling mistress of the high seas. She pictured herself on an amazing adventure, her pirate shirt tied off, showing off her toned abs and more cleavage than she actually possessed as she leaped into the bladed fray. Imagining herself captured by their vile scheme, she grinned as she used her feminine wiles to charm her way out of danger and rescue the captive prince. But as she led him above decks she’d run into Irontoe’d Jack, her nemesis, the rugged obscenely handsome scoundrel of questionable loyalties whom she’d tussled with on more than one occasion. He’d made advances on so many times, yet on one drunken night when she very nearly kissed him he’d spurned her! Such an infuriating man! Still, that one fight when he’d pinned her down, their bodies mashed together, damp with sweat, gasping for breath, she felt more like a woman than ever before. They’d been fighting but when he held her down, she felt relieved, conquered, and she strangely delighted to feel his mast rise. There again, he’d inexplicably spared her. Any self respecting mercenary would have taken her. She would have killed him of course, but he hadn’t done it. He just made her feel conquered, submissive, and free.

‘Oh yeah, I’m definitely getting tired. How did I get from Pirate of Penzans to Ye Olde Harlequin Temptation?’

* * *

Joe was watching intently. Though her on screen display was still showing the docks, he was more intent on the readouts of her brain waves. By the looks of the delta and rho waves, she was fantasizing again. Seems like he’d been successful at tweaking up her submissive side with mimicked insecurity and her rewarded it with pleasure sensation. A tired mind is a much easier target.

“God, I wish this was like The Matrix. I’d like to know what gets her worked up...”

He noted a little spike in her pleasure centers, “Oh yeah, you’re a naughty girl now. Let me steer the wheel, and you just peddle all you want, honey.”

* * *

She shook her head and refocused. A reported was in trouble somewhere and here she was daydreaming. Not good enough for Alexis Bishop. Not good enough for the Suit. ‘Alright, if she was here, then there are 2 kinds of residue that could be used to verify that: blood and patent leather. Suit, reconfigure visual filters, initiate ultraviolet scanner.’

Executed. Ultraviolent scan online.

‘Ouch, that was a bad typ-o, guess I should watch my coding a little more carefully. Suit, spell correction uploading.’

Confirmed. Ultraviolet scan online.

When she turned her attention back down below, there were tons of blood flecks and spatters, thus confirming that this wasn’t a nice area at night. ‘That was useful, tell me something I don’t already know.’

She switched configurations and started scanning again. Her eyes perked up and curiosity piqued as she saw what seemed like a very faint scuff of Italian leather. No one below noticed the dark figure withdraw from its high perch. Silent and efficient, she glided down the side, pausing to scan for evidence of a trail. So far she’d found a single scuff at a corner curbstone.

‘Alright, she likely stopped her—well actually she came here with someone. But it looks like she ducked in here, Suit, give me best estimate trajectory from this starting point.’

Likely shift, acceleration ~ 4 mph bearing 270 degrees.

‘So she ducked back down between these two warehouses. Wait, that’s a patent leather skid.’

Energy renewed, Alexis, light-footed down to the end of the alleyway. There was a definite skid mark here. She had been running. She kept running. There are clear residue footprints now. Alexis pictured the reported fleeing and her own heartbeat quickened. The haphazard angles showed she was looking back. She lost a shoe when she fell. She kicked the other one off here. She was scared—but with the loss of the second shoe, no trail. Alexis stopped.

‘Ultraviolet scanner.’

Confirmed. Blood trace—confirmed.

Blood residue—Hina’s. She scraped her leg when she fell after losing her shoe. Back on the trail, Alexis followed closely with a growing righteous fire in her belly. Hina didn’t make it too far. In fact, she stopped herself, Hina must have been surrounded by tire tracks, footprints, rubber residue, leading in all directions.

‘No, not good enough,’ an intense resolve willed a solution to her mind. She glanced around for any signs of security cameras. It was highly likely that Hina would have been taken in a van or SUV. Without any way to track that, this whole evening would be an exercise in futility and that would be unacceptable. She parsed through a myriad of thoughts, then smiled thinly. Not with amusement or pride, so much as the satisfaction of a good idea. She dashed with the speed of angels towards the dock entrance. There were 3 ways of getting off this peninsula. North on a single, crooked and slow street to the mainland; west, the toll bridge to the city; and east, the free bridge that went by the naval base and had occasional checkpoints. There was one main entrance to the free bridge, and the light before that had videotape cameras, but the cops might not keep the tapes in an easily accessible area. But there was a good chance they took the toll bridge which would mean that they passed through the new tolls—camera operated—digitally stored. It was her best shot for a quick answer.

As she bounded with insane speed and deadly silence, she thought, ‘Sometime I might actually need a vehicle... Maybe a motorcycle... I wonder how many vans or trucks left the docks around that time. Well Suit, let’s find out.’

* * *

Joe just sat utterly befuddled. He’d already given up on figuring out what she was actually thinking. There were times when she’d create neural patterns unlike any he’d imagined possible. It seemed a bit odd that the features he’d uploaded using Ms. Cummings’ blank slate of a mind seemed to be responding more quickly and capable of processing more than he expected them too. Somehow, he was able to trace and influence more of her neural patterns than he’d allotted memory for in his initial design. He hadn’t made it capable of that kind of analysis had he? It seemed... odd.

He turned away from the code and looked to notice she was getting off the subway again. She must have found something.

* * *

Alexis had seen something—maybe it was nothing, the video was grainy—but then again, maybe it was struggle in the back of a van. The plates led back to a driver. He was probably a a false lead or a nobody. Then again maybe not, and if he knew anything, it was going to help Alexis save a TV reporter named Hina. She took calming breath, then extended 2 filaments through the gap between window and sill to unlock it. ‘Breaking and Entering is the least of my worries about tonight. Suit, standard form alpha.’

Configuration Loaded

Ninja Vigilante crawled through the window of the sixth floor apartment. This apartment screamed “bachelor”. Not a swank player’s pad bachelor, this was the dwelling of a creature who wasn’t concerned with the possibility of a female coming over and seeing underwear of questionable levels of cleanliness strewn about in areas unfitting of tighty whiteys. Also, he may have been testing Twinkie preservative limitations and their resistance to mold. Quite a science project. She didn’t bother to tweak her sensors to get an update. Instead, Ninja Vigilante moved through the dark to the bedroom quietly.

Her mind flashed to the image of a man creeping through her apartment while she slept. She pictured herself asleep in bed as he crept to her, a vampire in the night moving unseen and unheard. His eyes drinking in her body, covered only by a flimsy white lacy chemise. His hands running just a hair’s breadth away from her flesh, as he turned her dreams to dark fantasies and seduction. She’d turn her head to the side, offering him her bare neck completely unaware of the invitation her body gave. He leaned close to her unsuspecting body... lips... fangs... desire...

Alexis blinked out of her little fantasy for the second time tonight. Her overactive imagination was getting to be a distraction. Having a mind that trended towards overdrive was decidedly both boon and bane. Musing how other must have it easy, sleepwalking through their days, she recentered and refocused. A woman was depending on her and right now she was depending on a driver. Her lead was a precious commodity if he had any information, and alacrity was necessity to keep the trail from going cold.

The fantasy dissolved into this hovel of an apartment, where she found a leather wallet folded in thirds—thick and worn. Inside were credit cards, money, and pictures. Interesting. A single man carrying pictures has attachments that matter. ‘Okay Manuel, what do you care about?’ There was an old picture of high school graduation. Not his, there was a girl in a cap and gown, he was standing next to her. Their body language didn’t say romance. His face said pride, and there was something protective there. His head had no inclination, hips weren’t turned. Those were obviously her parents, and the father had a cleft chin; a perfect match to Manny’s. Family picture. He cares about his sister. But that’s the only picture he has of her.

‘Suit—match this driver’s license. Search for siblings, and any legal or medicals records pertaining to them.’

Confirmed... 1 Match found. Rita Roth, formerly Rita Ramirez.

Medical matters found.

Legal matters found.

‘Fill me in then.’

* * *

Manny scrunches his eye in annoyance at the light. He’d been asleep and it wasn’t morning yet—but his light was on—who turned on the -

“Wake up, Manny.”

“Oh shit, Jesus!”

He sat up with a start at the sight of a black clad figure sitting on a chair next to his bed. This strange female form was actually sitting there, twiddling her thumbs. “Good morning Manny.”

He reached down for his 9mm.

“Come on now, Manny, you know it isn’t there.” Her voice was calm and soothing. When he looked back at her, she tilted her head and he could hear the smile in her words even without seeing her face. “So can we talk a little?”

“Ohhhkay...”

“You know who I am. News reports, word’s getting around. I help people. It’s kind of my thing. And right now you could use a little help, but before I help you, I need you to help me. ”

“Well, I don’t really need your help, but hey, if you wanna get the fuck outta my apartment then—”

She raised her hand, “Ah- stop, let’s speed this up. Rita is in a bad way. She recovered from the accident mostly, bad enough that a salsa dancer would be confined to a chair, but worse since her husband decided that for better or for worse didn’t really apply. To top it off, the government isn’t helping out with social security disability—and there’s that DUI case pending.”

She could tell she had him listening, but his anger was rising. Now was the time to switch gears.

“Look Manny, she needs help. I can help. I can make sure that her case with the government goes smoothly and she gets the money. I can help you, but first I need your help.”

“Heh, yeah right, you some kinda lawyer?”

“I’m a little better.”

“Yeah, okay, alright, whatcha want?”

“There was a girl. In a van. You drove it. Where did you bring her?”

“Are you nuts? You are nuts. No way.”

“Manny. Stop. Think. You know who I am. So do they. I find people. If I find her, no one will think it was you. So drop the bull and give me an address.”

He hesitated. It was time to complete the carrot and stick approach. The female form in black suddenly puffed and grew, the form getting up and knocking back the chair. Now the form was much bigger, stronger—it looked just like the dude people kept talking about. The voice spoke again, but the soothing pleasant voice was gone. “You can be our friend, or you can be our enemy.” In a flash the face was inches away from his, ”You don’t want to be our enemy.

* * *

Alexis mentally patted herself on the back. She’d made a new friend who’d given her the address of a location where he’d delivered Ms. Hina Li-Cox of Action 12 News. There was no guarantee she’d be there, but it seemed an ideal holding place. It was a small strip mall not too far off the freight rail lines. There were shops below and converted residences above. But with the downturn, many of the shops had been abandoned and most of the living units were being used for storage. What had been economically passable before was now just a sad sign of the times. Still, that meant that there were facilities for holding a person long term. Electricity, water, sewage, and no neighbors who would listen for screaming or odd sounds.

She’d scaled the wall to the second floor window to peak in. The blinds were drawn, but other than that there seemed to be no security. Either someone wasn’t worried about this place being found or it was already empty. She unlocked the window with the flick of a filament and slid her limber body in without a sound. The apartment was indeed used for storage—it was filled. To her right, she saw a moonlit pale and blue giant ceramic clown head sitting in solitude atop a pile of bungee smiling the eternal smile of a beheaded joker. Merry-go-round ponies were stacked leaning on each other in a corner. Poles, steel, rope, cables, all sat piled up collecting dust. She picked her way through the jumble until she got to a parcel of solid ground and amplified audio input to listen. Her ears perked up as she thought she’d heard something. A few moments passed, but then she heard it again. A slight, muted, and very short whimper.

Ninja Vigilante knew at once that she was on the right path. Literally, the clearing she’d found formed a path from the front door to a back room. She followed it quietly making mental note of the footprints indicating traffic activity, multiple males. After a pause at the door, assured that there was no other sound than the slight whimpers, she opened it carefully. Before her eyes sat the TV reporter, blindfolded, gagged, and wearing a strait jacket. She was trussed in a roller coaster seat, with a safety bar and seat belt locking her in place, and her legs dangling freely. Next to her sat a pitcher, a glass, a spoon, and a needle. She went up to Hina and pushed the blindfold up from her almond shaped eyes and pulled out the gag. It was hard to tell in the moonlight, but Alexis noted they were glassy and dilate. It was then that she noticed Hina’s motion. She was gently gyrating, pressing herself against the seat, and as she did, Hina moaned again in obvious pleasure, her open mouth curving slightly into a smile.

‘Wow, she’s... messed up.’

“Hina, do you know where you are?”

Hina moaned and smiled grinding herself again, “So... good...”

‘So... good... So... good... So... good...’ The words echoed in her mind as a thick miasma of feminine musk assailed her senses.

* * *

Back in the lab, Joseph Lindsey was sleepy as hell but excited as he’d ever been to see how far he could tweak his delightful project. He hurriedly brought up the subliminal stimulation routines.

* * *

Alexis couldn’t help but notice how slow, liquid, and sensual Hina’s motion was. She could feel the wetness pressing against her sex. Hina must be feeling hot delightful sensations rippling through her. Bound, eyes glazed, dripping, moaning...

Alexis caught her breath when she looked to her hand and noticed the gag had been Hina’s own panties. She dropped it as if it shocked her fingers and immediately set about freeing Hina. She snapped the safety bar latch with disturbing ease, broke the seat belt right from it’s anchor with a twist, and then gently helped Hina to stand on rubbery legs. Her treacherous mind kept running back to its fantasies. The sight of the empty chair conjured images of herself in the same position, bound, dazed, and writhing deliciously. She briefly considered leaving Hina in the strait jacket to make transport easier, but decided against it. She undid the straps with care and pulled it off the dazed woman, even as she imagined the glazed look was her own.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.”

The words were lost on Hina, but the task gave Alexis something to focus on other than her traitorous mind and unsatisfied libido. Hina wasn’t helping on the second front. Not only did she reeked of feminine arousal, she was also rubbing the length of her body against Alexis’. She nuzzled Alexis’ shoulder purring and moaning in tactile delight, while her hands searched areas previously reserved for love interests. Alexis tossed her up into a fireman’s carry. Perhaps with her arms dangling, gravity would keep them from their delicious exploration.

She jumped down to the ground below the window and looked around. With a drugged girl slung over her shoulder, and 4 AM already a memory, a car would have been helpful. Seeing as how she didn’t have a Batmobile handy and driving her own car would have been beyond moronic, she was stuck as a glorified pack mule. Yeah, she definitely needed some wheels.

Hina’s vital signs were strong enough to forego a hospital trip. She’d probably feel pretty messed up when next she woke, but she’d be alive and safe in her own condo. Sighing, she set about her delivery task with the girl on one shoulder and a strait jacket dangling from her other hand.

* * *

Joe cracked his knuckles and settled back. ‘This, all this, this thing is going great. Fuck, if I was home this’d be even better.’

His empty sigh fell dead in a dark room lit only by the light of monitors and LED’s. He knew he was being watched. He was being watched while he was watching someone rescue someone who probably should have been under watch. This was totally bent.

Not to mention that his work was changing. After his assignment with the technosuit thing they seemed to give him less of a workload. He paused. Actually, it was before that. It’s actually been a while now where all he’d done during the days was grunt work for Heir Doktar-meister. He paused again and cursed silently. If they weren’t giving him a real workload, then they were making him expendable. Either that or everything he thought he was doing on his “free” time was what they wanted. That’d be a mindfuck. He thought about Ms. Cummings, and how she was probably asleep on someone’s floor with a mouthful of jizz. She probably thought she was doing what she wanted on her free time too.

‘Fuck that,’ Joe asserted, ‘it is time to change the god damn rules.’

* * *

The soft warm glow of indirect sunlight lit up Alexis Bishop’s bedroom. The afternoon’s music of muted echoes and traffic from around the corner droned and honked quietly as if to not disturb the sleeping beauty in her bed. Her limbs splayed out, opening up her smooth skin to receive the warm glow and her soft breaths made her bare chest rise and fall. Her modest breasts rested slightly flat, free of any sports bras or suit confines, free with the perfect innocence and peace of sleep. Her only source of modesty was a gossamer sheet that hid her nethers but ended below her navel scrunched beneath a relaxed hand.

Then slowly, that relaxed hand traced up in languid motion, first brushing her right breast and across to her shoulder cradling herself in an embrace. The soft crush of her breasts was met with an approving feminine moan of delight for only an instant before Alexis’ lids flickered open banishing the pink haze of erotic dreams that echoed then retreated to oblivion.

She was naked. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d done that. Sitting upright she’d recalled how tired and yet wired she was by the end of the night.

Dawn was peaking through a morning fog when she decided to skip the lair and the wall climb back to her room and just come straight to bed. She’d surprised herself not merely with how aroused she’d become from all of the fantasies that played in her mind, but by their content and extent. She’d closed her eyes and felt the warmth of the strait jacket enveloping her. Her apartment dissolved and she found herself floating in a sea of drugged sensual pleasure just like Hina had been. In her reverie, her arms were wrapped in the loving embrace of a strait jacket while she slowly pressed her heated lips in slow circles against the seat and safety bar that locked her in place.

She bit her lower lip and arched in surprised at the realness of the sensation. The world faded away as shocks and bursts of joy banished rational thought. She felt herself writhing the same slow drugged out way Hina had. She relished the helpless arousal, drugged, bound, touch, warm shocks of joy, so close... so close... She bit down harder on her lip—more out of frustration.

So close to the edge.

She stifled a moan.

In her mind’s eye she was no longer alone. A man, dark and strong, moved over her. He lifted her up effortlessly, freeing her from the jacket only to lay her down again. His single hand pinned her arms above her head, and she was so far gone that she could not even think of resisting.

Then he was inside her. Over and over again. Her last bitten lip squeal brought her over and into blissful sleep.

On the floor she saw the suit strewn about in plain sight. Even the strait jacket sat there brazenly, as if to say it knew who she really was... and what she really wanted.

knock knock knock “Hey sleepy-head!” the sing-song voice of a bright-eyed bushy-tailed roommate startled her out of her memory.

“Yeah, oh wait—just a minute!”

“Hey, so you wanna put the books down and go to lunch?” Kerri called through the door.

“Um, yeah, I’m starved, just,” hurried footfalls, rustling, and jangling sounded through the door, “give me f- twenty minutes?”

Alexis paused a moment as she picked up the strait jacket. There’d been no good reason to take it home. There was no real excuse she could come up with for why she hadn’t left it with Hina Li-Cox, now she couldn’t take it to the police with her own DNA on it. Her real reason crept up her back like a hot shameful rush of temptation, but she shook her head to banish the thoughts away.

Maybe it was time for a couple of days off for Ninja Vigilante.