The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

(mc, md, mf, cb)

Synopsis:

Ninja Vigilante’s adventures continue months after rescuing a scientist, but her fantasies seem to have her spiraling downward.

For more backstory see the first Ninja Vigilante story.

Chapter 1 : The Smug Mugger

“Hayes, your asset has ghosted.”

Two men sat in an unmarked conference room, no windows, no phones, and no watches, with pale florescent lighting and steel spartan chairs. One, in a two-piece suit, the other in uniform.

“It is my contention, sir, that the asset is in play.”

“That’s your contention, eh? I’m listening, grunt, convince me.”

Director Hayes spoke with the same clam controlled demeanor he always carried, “The asset received 6 months of treatment in our facility, the seed is planted, and the obsession will grow. He knows what we do, and he won’t be able to stay away.”

“So what if he finds some other outlet to his obsession, he’s already got the woman.”

“Miss Cummings? Ha, I doubt that’ll be enough for him, it’s a growing need, sir, he’ll be back and more ambitious than ever, and when he is, we’ll leverage everything he’s been doing since the attack. And it’s likely that he’ll bring slaves in... Willing slaves.”

* * *

“Oh, god...” Alexis moaned, as she ducked behind a chimney. She shouldn’t be doing this—she should have been focused, concentrating on fighting crime, not getting herself off... But for reasons she couldn’t explain, she was so incredibly horny.

It had started as an ordinary night for Alexis Bishop, chemist/metallurgist by day... Ninja Vigilante by night. She’d put in a hard day’s work, as always—her morning coffee had gotten her through to lunch, when she’d taken a catnap in her office, which had given her enough energy to get through the rest of the day. She’d been the last to leave the office, picked up takeaway on the way home, and slept on the couch for few hours before rising and going to the gym. Then, finally, 11pm had come—her roommate, Keri, had finally gone to bed, and that meant that it was time to don The Suit.

The Suit was Alexis’ own invention—her life’s work, in a way. It was specifically designed to meld to her body, and as Alexis stripped off, she couldn’t help pausing for a moment to admire that body.

Although her lifestyle certainly took its toll on her sleeping patterns, she was extremely happy with how well it kept her in shape. If the gym visits weren’t enough, running around on the rooftops for several hours per night were, and when you added her weekly martial arts classes to that, she certainly wasn’t lacking for exercise.

Standing naked in her room, Alexis knew that anyone she should choose to share her body with would have nothing to complain about. Her breasts stood pertly on her chest, and her nipples were hard (due to the cold, she told herself) and her tight ass had exactly the right level of bounce. She could have stood and admired herself for much longer, but there was crime to fight.

Alexis had donned the suit, relaxing as the darkness turned into a perfect visualization of everything she could see, overlaid with all the information relevant to her vigilante work—as she scanned her room, any potential weapons and threats were automatically highlighted in red, and potential escapes in green.

Just a few months ago, Alexis had rescued a man named Joe, and helped him go underground, both literally and figuratively. He was a brilliant programmer who’d been kidnapped and whose death had been faked, and now had no recourse but to live out of sight. Still that was better than being a slave...

He’d actually been a life saver, and one of the few people who knew anything about her. To help him out she’d set up an IP feed that they could both access when he needed to contact her, which had mostly been for him to call her for help, until that one fateful night.

She’d been investigating a manager of a night club who had been using his business’s pulsating music and strobe lights to turn innocent visitors to the city into high-priced strippers. But she didn’t know that at the time, and he’d manage to entrap her until she’d been overwhelmed with the desire to strip and then beg him to fuck her. She’d turned much of the suit transparent and was giving him a lap dance when he’d pushed her back on the desk and went to grab a camera. His music had done its work, and gone partway to turning her into a pliable young slut, wanting nothing more than to serve under him. But on that desk in a brief moment of clarity, she’d called Joe for help and he answered. Joe had worked furiously fast to hack into the suit through the IP feed and he had saved her ? by using that feed to pump Death Metal into her audio feed. Of course in the time it took to do that, Alexis was so far gone that she’d fucked the manager for everything she was worth. But as she came down from her orgasm, the rapid cacophony of Death Metal canceled out the hypnotic spell she had fallen under so easily and she got free, and shut down his operations. Joe really seemed to have a knack for the programming, and caught on to the idiosyncrasies of her coding quickly. She was grateful, so much so, that she even decided to trust him with her first name.

What Alexis didn’t know was that Joe had been programming her suit to turn her into his own personal sex toy even before she rescued him. With the upgrades he’d helped her install after the incident, her suit was now rewriting her mind to be turned on by domination, to make her constantly horny, and to ensure that she wanted nothing more than to find a strong, dominant man, and do his bidding. It was part of the reason she’d been entrapped so fast. But Joe saved her because, of course, he wanted to be the man to bed her.

So whenever Alexis put the suit on, she found her mind being overwhelmed with fantasy. She didn’t even question why she was openly masturbating in her room instead of leaving by the window for another day of crime-fighting, why she was picturing herself in the middle of a ring full of criminals—big, strong thugs and hitmen, with huge arms and legs, thick necks...and, when they removed their pants, thick other things as well. In her reverie she was naked, on her knees, being thrown between them like a piece of meat.

Instead of fighting back, she was begging them for more, begging to take their cocks down her throat and fellate them, begging to be treated like their own personal slut.

As the erect criminals brought their members closer to her, she couldn’t resist a pun. “These men really are at large” she thought to herself with a smile and a moan, before the first cock got thrust down her throat, while her legs got parted by a pair of strong, muscular hands, and her wet cunt was penetrated.

Alexis shook with pleasure as she came, standing in her own room, her window wide open.

‘Whew,’ she thought with a puzzled expression. ‘Well, I guess it’s good that I got that over with...now, to business.’

* * *

Forty minutes later, as she bounded across the rooftops, Alexis was beginning to wonder if she had a problem. She hadn’t connected her increased arousal with the fact that she was wearing the suit, not yet—but the longer she roamed the streets, the more turned on she got. Finally, ducking behind a chimney, she got herself off again, picturing a scenario similar to the last one.

She had no idea why she was specifically turned on by criminals—‘It must be a remnant of that sleazy club owner’s control’, she thought to herself. Whatever it was, she knew that sexual fantasies could be healthy, and she didn’t even question her position as she began to play with herself once more, unwittingly causing Joe’s insidious programming to take a deeper and stronger hold over her.

Just as she was approaching climax, picturing a band of pirates sharing her on their ship, she heard a woman’s scream. Immediately, her instincts took over—she stopped rubbing herself through the suit, got up, and let the visual interface guide her to the source of the sound.

A smile crept across her face as she saw what was below her—a man was mugging a young lady.

He had no idea that she’d soon be coming.

A quick thought was all it took to transform her appearance—she’d decided to make him think that this was his lucky day, and taken the form of a scantily-clad jewelry adorned young debutante, clearly rich, spoiler and foolish. The mugger wouldn’t be able to resist—he’d be able to double, triple his profits, and she would look completely defenseless...

At least, that’s what she wanted him to think.

Her landing was all but silent and her suit’s shapechange was instantaneous. She took on her character’s part and made her entrance. “Hey, omygawd, what are you doing? Creeper alert.” The mugger turned to her with a sneer, but seeing her alone and with a slight tipsiness in her voice, the corners of his lips curled upwards. Alexis was pleased to see his face light up with greed.

“Hey little girl,” he said, his gruff tones sending a thrill up Alexis’s spine. This crude criminal was almost stereotypical...and exactly the kind of man she fantasized about during her (increasingly frequent) masturbatory sessions. “Get over here.”

“What? Oh god,” Alexis said demurely, telling the suit to give her a face of innocent shock, while at the same time preparing herself for battle. “Okay, anything you say, mister...just please, don’t hurt me!”

“Get over by the wall,” he instructed, and as Alexis did as she was told, she was surprised to find her pussy throbbing with joy. Just obeying the crook’s instructions was turning her on...what was wrong with her?

She’d initially planned to fight back, but curious to see how her body would respond if she continued to obey his instructions, she spread her legs at his command, and shuddered with pleasure as he approached.

‘Screw this,’ she thought, knowing that if she let him pat her down, he’d be able to feel the suit and the ruse would be over. ‘Let’s try something new...’

“Run!” she said to the other woman, who instinctively did exactly as she was told. The mugger’s head snapped around as he watched her leave, and though he considered chasing after her with his knife, the target in front of him clearly had much more to offer.

‘So much more,’ Alexis thought, as another erotic thrill ran through her body.

The mugging had interrupted her as she was just minutes from orgasm, and the hormones were still running through her body. She was horny as hell, and by coincidence the man in front of her was exactly the kind of person she’d been fantasizing about. The suit, unbeknownst to her, had picked up on her elevated arousal level, and was taking advantage of it to send more and more sexual command to her.

He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pinned her against the wall, leaning in close, “You’re going to pay for that, bitch.”

“Yes, make me pay, I’ll do anything,” one of her hands which had been up against the wall reached back, searching his body, reaching down between his legs.

“You want my cock, bitch?”

Every time he spoke, every degrading thing just spiked arousal in her. “Please,” she begged, turning around and dropping to her knees in front of the thief, “please...I need this.”

Though the mugger never loosened his grip on the knife he was holding, he also didn’t make any move as Alexis pulled out his rapidly-thickening cock. He was stunned at her eagerness, she was deepest fantasy, a woman under his thumb, eager to please. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but it was easy enough to justify it in her head—this, surely, was a better system of dealing with criminals than beating them up. Right? She was...rehabilitating him. Rewarding him for not robbing her. Yes, that was all it was. The strange thoughts were pouring over her mind like rushing water washing away any reason.

It couldn’t have anything to do with the fact that she hadn’t been laid since she was taken by the club manager, weeks earlier. It had nothing to do with the insistent urges from her pussy that she was nothing but a fuck toy, a number of holes for men to use. It wasn’t that she desperately wanted to drain the man’s cock—any man’s cock!—and show him what a total slut she was.

It had nothing to do with any of that, Alexis told herself, just scientific curiosity, as she opened her mouth and hungrily took the strange man’s cock inside. “Mmm,” she moaned, the sound rolling around the thick member stuffed inside her face.

“Oh gawd,” the mugger cried with pleasure, as Alexis’s warm, wet mouth descended on his cock, her tongue swirling around his head, and one hand jacking off his shaft. “You dirty little slut...”

The phrase was like fireworks going off in Alexis’s head, and if her mouth hadn’t been otherwise occupied, she would have cried “Yes! Yes, I’m just a dirty little street slut...use me, use your dirty fucking slut. Cum inside my mouth, cum deep in my throat...fill me up with your seed, and show me who’s boss...”

Instead, she redoubled her efforts, wordlessly trying to convey the same message. She hadn’t felt so alive in years, and if she wasn’t using both hands to ensure that her fellatio was as good as it could possibly be, she would have reached between her legs and played with herself—as soon as her hand pushed down on her throbbing clit, she knew she would have cum.

It didn’t take long for the criminal’s orgasm to arrive, and he roughly thrust forward as he did, his cock hitting the back of Alexis’s throat, threatening to leave a bruise. She loved it. She loved everything about the situation—how dirty she felt, how much pleasure she was obviously giving the stranger...even the fact that he was a stranger turned her on, and despite having no contact with her own pussy, as the strange man’s seed spurted down her hungry throat, Alexis found herself joining him in orgasm.

“Fuuuck,” he said, as he came down from his orgasm. He blinked twice, and looked around confused—he knew that he’d just been with someone (his still-twitching cock was evidence of that) but when he’d opened his eyes after cumming, he was completely alone.

Confused, he wandered off, deciding that the night had been strange enough, and that he’d be best off heading home before trying anything else.

* * *

Alexis watched him go, still coming down herself from the powerful orgasm that had hit her when she’d brought the criminal off with her mouth. She’d immediately commanded her suit to go into camouflage mode—she’d normally have made an example out of him, by roughing him up a little, even dropping him off at the local police station—but something about it didn’t feel right.

‘Because of the intimacy we briefly shared’, Alexis told herself, ignoring the parts of her body that were screaming something else—that he was a man, and it wasn’t her place to do anything to a man.

It was a man’s place to do things to her. Many, many things. Whatever they wanted to do.

That thought subconsciously stuck with her as she, too, decided to call it an early night, and go home. Men, doing whatever they wanted to her...using her...commanding her, dominating her. She was built to serve men. She was nothing but a young, man-serving slut, who had a sexy body to offer. She wanted to get men off with her body.

She wanted to be a slut.

When she got home, she masturbated twice more before taking the suit off and going to sleep. She knew that there was something wrong with what had happened that night, but she didn’t much want to think about it...she was enjoying herself too much.

‘Thoughts are for the morning,’ she told herself as she came. ‘The night time is for pleasure...’