The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ninja Vigilante: Spiraling Into Control

Chapter 6 : Slut Fulfills Her Duty

Slut had an easy life. She went about her tasks with startling precision, with the focus that had gotten her so far in life up until now.

She would wake up and find someone to pleasure, first thing each morning. Sometimes they were in the bed she’d gone to sleep in, which made things easier, but sometimes she had to go and find them. Her favorites were the mornings when she got to wake Master up with one of her slow, skillful blow-jobs, but waking to find Slave in her bed, and getting each other off a few times before getting up was nice too.

Slut recognized that she was to come when Master called her “Alexis”, but it had no other meaning to her. She was Slut now—Alexis was a name, but Slut was her identity, her essence. Alexis had been unhappy, lonely, driven to wear herself out on tasks that didn’t even get people off...it didn’t make any sense to Slut.

Slut was a dripping pussy, a pair of comely tits. Slut was a walking sex-dispenser, and she lived her life happily and with purpose.

She lived to serve.

Slave lived to serve as well...perhaps because she wasn’t as fit as Slut, or perhaps because he’d had her longer, but Master preferred to use Slut for sex, and Slave to do household chores. Slut would have done household chores, if asked, but Slut had to admit...she preferred getting people off.

It was the sole reason she existed.

And so the days went past, one blurring into the next...Slut would wake up, ensure that one of her living companions enjoyed the pleasures of her tongue, explored her body however they wished.

Then she would shower—sometimes alone, often with company. She would lather her skin up, to ensure that she smelled good for Master. She would shave herself bare, removing all hair below the neck.

And then she would spend the rest of the day alongside Master, obeying his every whim, degrading herself for his pleasure. Her time was like an extended orgasm, and she never felt better than when she knew she was lowering herself to ensure that Master got as much out of her presence as possible.

At night, after Master fell asleep (often immediately after cumming in or on her one last time) Slut would wash herself clean. Sometimes it felt like a waste, washing Master’s precious cum out of her, watching it drift down the drain, but Slut would just remind herself that there was more to come tomorrow, and she would put on her headphones and go to sleep with a huge smile on her face.

But sometimes, late at night, Slut would wake up to discover that her headphones had fallen off, and that the music was off so Master could sleep. That was when the sadness would come...as long as she was serving Master, there should be no room for sadness, but along with the forbidden emotion would come new ideas. Ideas about how Slut could help fix the world.

There were so many people out there, living without the clarity that Master had provided her. Life was only worth living if it was spent serving one person...true happiness came from putting your own needs aside, and dedicating yourself entirely to the needs of another.

And one night, when Slut woke up to the unfamiliar sound of silence, an idea penetrated her sleepy brain. An idea that immediately resonated with truth, an idea that was so instantly right that she knew she couldn’t ignore it.

Master isn’t happy.’

The thought made Slut shoot up out of bed. She put on the tiny bra and panties that slave had procured for her and sought out Master. Her intuition was always right when pleasing him sexually, so she knew she was right that he wasn’t happy. Quietly, she observed him, bracing himself to step out of the lair. There must be some hard task to do, if he was psyching himself up so much to do it. She stayed behind, silent and hidden (made easy by the darkness), to watch him venture upwards through the tunnels.

She dared not follow too much into the light, lest she be seen. It was there, with the light streaming down, that she saw something that stopped her heart. Her master leapt back in pain, wincing and hissing at the light, covering his eyes. It was not so bright, she reasoned, but the pain it was causing him must have been horrible.

Posit: Given slave’s unhurt eyes, and Master’s obvious pain what could be the cause. Biological or psychosomatic. I must help him and fix this.’ She almost did leap out of her hiding place to help master back, but a voice inside her said, No, wait, to serve him best you must present yourself to him in his lair where he feels most powerful. Ah the voice. It had been her last shred of resistance, but like every other part of her now, it only served her Master’s needs. So she obeyed it. She hurried back to the lair, and as he strode in cursing under his breath, she fell to her knees, with adoration in her heart, “Master, may I serve you?“

“Stupid slut, I need more, MORE!” He grabbed her up roughly by the shoulder and pushed her backwards, “You think this is enough for me? ME?!”

The words cut her to the quick but she knew she needed to help somehow. He pushed her back against a table and leaned in menacingly, “I don’t think so bitch.”

She took that time to examine his eyes closely. There didn’t seem to be signs of trauma or obvious infection. “slut is sorry master, slut begs of you, let her comfort you if you wish it.”

“Always blow jobs with you... No, not this time.” He spun her around and bent her over, and she acquiessed, if it was to be intercourse of any kind she could provide that. But instead he spanked her. Not love pats but angry slaps. There was no teasing in it, but merely abuse. Still, she endured, knowing he needed this release.

“Slut lives to serve, master.”

His hand finally stopped. “You...” he sighed. “I... I just need more.” Finally he unzipped his pants, allowed her to service him. It was not the act of dominance it had once been. This time, it was an act of love she she was giving to him. As she swallowed his seed he sighed, “Soon, my sweet girl, soon you’ll be ready to go and make slaves for me. Then everything will be alright.

But Slut knew it was not enough. She knew he had a hunger for more, and whatever the cause, he was not able to go and get him more himself.

She knew he’d been preparing a new program, and from those words, she knew what it would have her do. First she would bring that perky roommate of Alexis’ to him. She’d wear the mask of her old personality, and kidnap Keri. Later, to confirm her suspicions, she reverse engineered his code to discover that is indeed what he was planning on having her do. Well not Keri exactly, but that would be her first choice for master. Keri could help anyone have fun, and Master needed some fun.

But looking to the rest of the programming, a feeling of horror spread over her. Not for what it said, but for what was not said. Master wasn’t going to set limits. Master just wanted more and more. She knew this would never sate him. She could go forth and bring him 400 slave girls all amazing, and he’d still not know the peace that she knew from loving him completely.

That thought, more than anything else filled her with dread. Not the prospect of stealing the free will of hundreds of women, but the knowledge that it was truly never going to be enough to make her master happy.

Still, slut knew how to stay 2 steps ahead, and she was certainly going to do that! A plan began to hatch in sluts mind. On the third time she prostrated herself before him, she saw him install the new program into her night headphones and order her to bed.

She steeled her concentration, knowing that this was for a higher purpose, this was to serve master. She placed the headphones on and he looked in satisfaction, but she focused as best she could shutting out all thoughts that involved anyone other than Master. She waited and the seconds ticked by painfully, until he finally seemed satisfied and left.

She quickly tore off the headphones when she was sure he was out of range, and begage repeating a chant she had made for herself to give herself strenght for her plan. ‘Slut servs her master, his happiness is paramount, slut must make Master happy, slut must serve him better.’

20 chants later, she rose out of bed. Her body craved the presence of the music, but she knew that if she put the headphones on again, she’d lose the confidence to carry out her plan. And she needed to carry out her plan—it was the only way of ensuring Master’s happiness.

And that, after all, was what she existed for.

Ignoring the impulses screaming at her to to put her headphones back on, or to scream and shout and let Master know that Slut was being disobedient, she sneaked into Master’s computer room. In all the time she’d been there, she hadn’t so much as touched a book, let alone a computer, but her skills from before quickly came back to her, and she was soon able to bypass the security restrictions and hack into Master’s subliminal program.

Programming Master went against every fibre in Slut’s body, but her training had been very clear—her own well-being didn’t matter, only Master’s. And so she made the changes that she knew would ensure her own misery for many months to come, all so that Master could experience what she’d felt for so long:

The joy of dedicating yourself to making another happy.

It took almost an hour, but when she clicked “Compile”, a strange sense of relief flooded her body. It was done. She knew that she’d have to leave, slip out before anyone caught her. She knew that Master would resist at first—just as she had—but soon enough, he’d come around, and recognize that what she’d done was for the best.

Picking up a spare set of headphones, Slut jumped in shock when she was the figure standing at the door, watching her. How long had it been there?

“Slut?” the shadow said in a small voice, and she sighed with relief when she recognized the voice.

“Slave,” she said coolly in response, stepping forward and removing the girl’s headphones.

“No! What are you doing?”

“Trust me,” Slut said...and Slave did.

“Why do we exist?”

“To serve,” Slave said without a moment’s hesitation. She had been trained well.

“And what makes us feel greater happiness than anyone has ever felt?’

“Serving Master,” she said in a whisper.

“I’ve made a song for Master to listen to. Put these headphones on him, and don’t let him take them off. I know it’s going to be hard, but he needs this—trust me. He needs to feel the same joy as we do, the joy of serving another. I’m going to make Master love, as deeply as we love him.”

“Slave can’t do that. Master is—”

“Master is sad, and you know it. Master needs this.”

Beth Cummings, also known as slave, stopped at this. It tugged at her heart strings, as deep inside her something of a human being had begun to form, and that human being loved her master, and could also see his pain.

Slut nodded, “Yes, master needs to love.”

Slave’s face was blank as she absorbed what her sister-slut was saying, and finally she nodded, a tear welling up in her eye. Master had only been fucking slut lately, and slave only served as a maid and a personal shopper. Her usefulness was outlived. “Slave understands. You two will be happy, loving each other...”

She was interrupted by a sad whisper.

“No...Slut’s pleasure is irrelevant. All that matters is the happiness of the ones I love. He will love you, Slave. You are first in his heart. I am just a tool he will not need. Master will have eyes for only you...soon enough, he’ll forget I was ever here. You two will be so happy together.

“So, so happy...”

Tears streamed down slave’s face and the girl once known as Alexis leaned forward, and kissed her former partner with all the passion she could muster. She had given the pair of them the greatest gift any human could give another—deep, ever-lasting happiness and devotion, all in a pair of headphones in the hands of the girl known as slave.

Donning her old Suit, she watched as the indentured girl sneaked into Master’s room, and emerged a few minutes later, shaking with the contradictions of what she’d just done, but understanding—just as she had—that it was the only thing to do, the only way to ensure Joe’s happiness.

She wanted to stay, so much, but in doing so, she knew she’d just be getting in the way of their happiness...and so after taking one last look around the apartment she’d expected to call home for the rest of her life, Slut left, knowing that she could never return, and wept.

* * *

Epilogue:

Keri knocked on Alexis’s door again.

“Honey?” she called softly. “I made that chicken thing you like—are you hungry?”

Inside, Alexis was curled up on the floor, staring into nothingness. Finally, with a great deal of effort, she replied.

“Thanks Ker... can you leave it on the counter? I’ll come and get it later.”

“Of course,” Keri replied. “If you need anything, anything at all... I’m right here, okay girl?”

There was no reply, but Keri hadn’t really expected one. It had been a month since Alexis had abruptly disappeared, and six days since she’d just as suddenly shown up once more. At first when she’d vanished, Keri had been worried—she’d called the police, she’d called Alexis’s work.

And then, after a few days, a note had appeared. It was clearly her housemate’s handwriting, but Keri couldn’t feel that something was off about it. It didn’t read like Alexis’s voice, it was as if someone had dictated and told her exactly what to write. What’s more, it wasn’t like Alexis to disappear and just send a letter instead of saying goodbye.

But the police had told her that there was nothing they could do—the note seemed to explain everything, and so Keri had been forced to shrug and start looking for a new housemate.

Before she could find anyone, however, Alexis had returned, as a broken shell of a person. Keri had come home from work to find her on the kitchen floor, half-naked and uncontrollably sobbing.

“There there,” Keri had said, embracing her teary roommate, not asking any questions.

She still wasn’t quite sure what had happened—between the note and the few words of explanation Alexis shared, Keri had gathered that there had been a love affair of some kind, with the young scientist being swept off her feet and then dumped equally abruptly.

You’re only young once, Keri had told herself, and tried to be the best friend that she could during Alexis’s times of trouble. She didn’t ask why it took Alexis so long to respond to her name, or what she was doing for money, or even what the mysterious black suit that she’d brought home with her was.

In truth, Alexis knew that she shouldn’t have brought the Suit back with her—even after debugging it multiple times, there was still a risk that Mast—…that Joe had some kind of programming left in it. But she had put too many hours into it, and had too many memories to just leave it there.

The past week had been a hellish experience. Not her time with Joe, that had been heaven, but the week of withdrawl. Although her programming was slowly fading away, the emotions weren’t. She knew, rationally, that Joe was only her master because he’d forced her to think of him like that... but though artificially-induced it may have been, the love she’d felt for him was real, and she pined for his touch every day.

She knew that she probably didn’t have a job any more, and that Joe had probably emptied her bank account as soon as he’d captured her, but she didn’t have the mental energy to deal with those tasks. It took all her efforts to avoid going back to Him—the alternative was feeling this way forever, and she knew she couldn’t do that.

As Keri’s footsteps faded away, Alexis pulled herself off the floor, and looked at the Suit. She couldn’t turn it on, not until she was sure…but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t use it to dull the pain for just a few minutes.

Making sure that the door was locked, Alexis put the Suit on, shut her eyes, and remembering how complete she had felt while giving her entire being to someone else, brought herself to a slow, shuddering orgasm.