The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No More Limits

by Pan

Chapter 9:

After casually quizzing her to see if the suggestion had stuck, it had been a bit of effort to kick Marcie out.

After she’d swallowed my seed down, she’d wanted me to fuck her. I claimed to be out of condoms, ignored her (admittedly tempting) offer to go bareback in her ass, and sprinted up the stairs to Lucy’s room.

“Lucy!” I called through the door, but there was no answer. I opened the door, but she wasn’t home.

Unbelievable. I finally crack the code that lets me turn my sister into my own personal sex slave, and she’s not around to be turned.

After a few minutes of hunting, I found Mom in the back yard, hanging out the laundry.

“Hey kiddo,” she said, and I paused briefly to admire the silk robe she’d inexplicably decided to put on as soon as she got home. As usual, she didn’t even register my lustful gaze.

“You seen Lucy?”

“She’s out tonight, remember? She’s seeing the hip-hop.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at that—Mom actually does a half-decent job of keeping up with the music Lucy and I like, but no matter who’s playing, she always calls it “the hip-hop”. She smiled at my reaction, and as she turned back to the pile of washing, her robe slipped slightly, revealing one of her thick brown nipples.

I was immediately hard as a rock.

“I’ll, uh, I’ll talk to you later.”

“See ya,” Mom said casually, and I sprinted to the front of the house. With Lucy out all night, I wasn’t going to be able to try anything there, and—despite my best efforts—I was no closer to getting one of Mom’s incredible nipples in my mouth than I had been when we started.

And that just left Marcie. If I ran, I might be able to catch her before she left.

Session 32:

“Okay, hypothetical: you live in a world where incest between brothers and sisters isn’t weird.”

Nod.

“It’s also normal for sisters to be their brother’s sex slaves.”

Nod. Jesus, Lucy. I was tempted to wake her up right then and there, screw the consequences.

I didn’t, of course. I was pretty sure everything was going to be fine with Marcie, but I wanted to be sure before I took any chances. And so in the meantime I was just practicing the perfect scenario, the exact hypothetical that I’d give her before waking her up…and changing our lives forever.

“Mom’s upbringing means that she thinks it’s strange, so it’s something that needs to be kept secret from her…”

Nod.

“…but you secretly wish that she was included as well.”

Nod.

“You want your mother to be your brother’s sex slave.”

Nod.

“Say it.”

“I want my mother to be my brother’s sex slave.”

Session B50:

“Marcie? Marcie, can you hear me?”

I hadn’t managed to catch her driving away, but I was so worked up that I’d decided it was worth the hike over to Marcie’s house. Sure, I could have waited for Lucy to get home, but I had a willing fucktoy waiting…no, begging for me to take her.

And it wasn’t like when Lucy and I finally did the nasty, I was going to have trouble getting it up.

Half an hour later I was out the front of Marcie’s place. Her car was out the front but no one answered the door. Figuring she might not have heard the doorbell, so I popped around the back, grabbed the spare key, and within ninety seconds I was up the stairs and in Marcie’s room.

That’s where I’d found her, tears running down her face, staring at the computer in front of her, looking like she was struggling to breathe. My heart leapt to my throat as I called out, but she completely ignored the sound of my voice…until I began putting her under.

Within a minute, the tears had stopped, and she was staring straight ahead, that familiar blank look on her face.

“Marcie?”

She didn’t answer.

Session A64:

“Okay Mom: hypothetical.”

Almost everything was ready. I was only a few sessions away from testing the “sex with a brother and sister was normal” scenario with Marcie, Lucy was all set to become the sex slave I’d been fantasizing she’d be for so, so long…

It was all going to plan. Except, of course, for my mother.

“Lucy’s door is closed.”

Nod.

Only hooking up with my sister while my mother wasn’t around…well, I mean, obviously that sounded amazing, but I didn’t want to stop there. I wanted constant, unfettered access to my sister’s body.

“You need to talk to her.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I…I wait until a better time.”

I smiled.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to interrupt.”

Great.

Session B50:

“Marcie, can you hear me?”

No response.

“Marcie…would you tell me what’s wrong?”

That had worked with Mom, but Marcie didn’t even acknowledge that I’d said anything.

Fuck. Fuck. What the fuck had happened?

I tried asking Marcie a few more questions, but she didn’t say anything. And that’s when I thought to look at her laptop.

She was on a reddit thread—/r/sex, it looked like. A guy was asking about a potential threesome with a brother/sister pair, and the comments…

Oh, shit.

The comments weren’t positive.

“sorry but it’s just wrong”, one redditor helpfully offered.

“that’s sick,” someone else said, followed by a winky face.

“I wouldn’t do it, but each to their own,” was the third-highest voted comment…and as I kept reading, I realized that it was by far the most positive.

Oh, shit.

My mind was racing, trying to work out how I could undo the damage when I realized that wasn’t the only tab Marcie had open. “Brother-sister threesome”, “Sex with siblings”, “fucking my best friend’s sister”—they kept on coming. A mix of porn, Yahoo Answers, reddit threads, an incest-based Tumblr…

Oh fuck.

What had I done?

Session A64:

Once Lucy was under my complete control, she wasn’t going to notice anything odd if Mom started wearing less around the house.

Not, of course, that there was much less that Mom could be wearing. Unless…

I grinned broadly as I began setting up a new scenario.

“Hypothetical: You’re eight.”

Nod.

“One of your friends comes home from vacation, and she has a secret to tell you.”

Nod.

“Her family went to a nudist colony over the summer.”

I leaned forward, wondering if there was any chance this would take.

Nod.

Amazing.

Session A68:

“You’re twenty-nine.”

Nod.

“One of the women in your book club invites you to a weekend with them at a nudist colony.”

Nod. This was the fifth session of the night, and she’d gone along with everything with almost no hesitation.

“You’ve been interested in this since you were young, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What do you say when you get the invite?”

“I couldn’t,” Mom said. The contrast of her soft voice, glassy stare and provocative outfit never failed to get me hard.

“Why not?”

“I have two children at home,” Mom said, returning to a monotone.

“But do you want to say yes?”

“Of course.”

Excellent.

Session A77:

“What did it say?”

Mom handed back the article. I’d gone way over time, but I knew Mom wouldn’t care—I don’t actually know how the girls justify the time I spend hypnotizing them, but I’d started pushing it further and further and without running into any issues—and I had Mom and the house to myself, since Lucy was around at Marcie’s.

I grinned at the idea. They were probably eye-fucking each other whenever they thought they weren’t being watched.

The plan was to increase their lust for each other and then let it boil over…hopefully with me in the middle of it.

My last session with Marcie was tomorrow—immediately after I was done with her, I was going to turn my sister and spend the night enjoying her body.

I was so close to what I’d been working towards for so long. I could taste it.

“It said that nudism was healthy, if done right.”

“What else?”

“It said that it could bring a family closer.”

Session A89:

Glancing at the clock, I knew that this had to be the last session of the day. Marcie was coming over in a bit, and I was going to finalize things with her.

“Okay Mom,” I said cautiously. “Hypothetical: you’re 34.”

Nod.

“You decide that you want us to have a nudist house.”

Shake.

Huh. I thought I’d laid the groundwork pretty well for this one.

“It’s healthy for a family to be nude together, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Family members can be naked around each other without it being sexual, can’t they?”

“Yes.”

“You want to be a nudist, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want your children to be nudists, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

I was tempted to ask if she wanted to see me nude—or, even better, Lucy—but I didn’t want to push it. I’d gotten this far by being ultra-cautious, and I didn’t want to screw things up now.

“You decide that you want us to have a nudist house.”

Shake.

What?

I mentally went through everything we’d talked about for the last few days—the benefits of nudism, the total lack of risk. I’d carefully implanted urges to be nude, urges to be a nudist…but I couldn’t work out where I’d misstepped.

Of course, there was one easy way to find out.

“Why?”

“Because…” my mother said, and hesitated. Not long enough for me to worry, but long enough for me to work out what I was going to say if she continued to hesitate.

“…I don’t want to talk about it.”

Session B51:

It had been a hell of a week.

I’d spent almost a full hour in our last session trying to get through to Marcie. But no matter what I did, I couldn’t get a reaction.

Actually, that wasn’t true. Questions? No response. Orders? No response…most of the time.

Sexual commands?

Immediate, enthusiastic response.

It was a combination of horrifying and hot.

Session B50:

“Okay,” I said, completely at a loss. Maybe honesty was the answer. “Hypothetical: for the last few months, I’ve been hypnotizing you to be my sexual slave. I lie to you, and convince you that it’s normal to sleep with a brother and sister at the same time…even though it isn’t.”

Pause.

Nothing.

“Fucking hell,” I muttered. “God damn it. Fuck me.”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, Marcie’s hands were on my fly. Within moments, her panties were off and she was grinding against me, desperately trying to get my flaccid penis into her soaking wet pussy.

“Stop!” I yelped in fear, and to my relief…she did.

“Take your clothes off,” I said cautiously. Again, in record time, she was naked and staring at me expectantly.

“Put them back on,” I said…

Nothing.

Session B51:

I hadn’t done anything with her. How could I? I’d have to be some kind of monster to take advantage of her in that state.

I’d broken her. Somehow, I’d broken her.

After realizing I couldn’t get her redressed, I panicked. What would I do if her parents suddenly came home and caught me in a room with their naked, mindless daughter?

I erased her internet history, put her computer away, told her to lie down on the bed, woke her up (I think?)

…and ran.

It wasn’t the right thing to do. I know that.

But what other choice did I have?

Session 33:

I stared at my sister glumly. She stared back, glassy-eyed as ever.

This was suppose to be it. This was supposed to be the session where I did it, the one where I made my wildest fantasies come true. And hers, at that.

But now, after what had happened to Marcie, I couldn’t. Of course I couldn’t.

Instead, I was on damage control.

“Hypothetical,” I said with a sad sigh. “You and Marcie…”

I hesitated. After all I’d done to the poor girl, did I want to follow it up with this?

No.

But I had to.

“A few years ago, you and Marcie began to drift apart.”

Nod.

Session B51:

“Oh god, Jake…”

I gestured for my sister to keep her voice down. I hadn’t wanted to bring her, but it was the only way I was going to be able to get to see Marcie.

At the sound of my sister’s voice, Marcie shivered. Even if I hadn’t been warned, I would have recognized exactly what was happening.

After all, how many times had I watched Marcie cum?

“Jake…” my sister whispered, staring at me adoringly. “Did you really do this?”

I nodded.

“That’s so hot.”