The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 2

There was very little to do. The bridge was eerily quiet. All this downtime gave repressed thoughts and feelings time to bubble up to the surface. Lisa was sitting in her commander’s chair. She had tried sitting in the Captain’s chair, but it felt too wrong. Anger, grief and sadness were running through her mind, just under the surface.

Selena was quietly manning the operations console. Lisa looked over at her.

“Remember that planet we stopped at back in July? The aliens with the trunks on their faces?”

“Yeah. They were weird. Uh, friendly, but they acted super weird.”

A tear ran down Lisa’s cheek. Her voice started to waver.

“Remember when the engineering crew discovered their form of alcohol, and the entire crew got smashed, and the Captain was furious, but couldn’t throw—throw them all in the brig because there w-wasn’t enough room and there would be nobody left to run the ship? They’re all dead now...”

Lisa started full on crying. Selena got up and went over to her.

“Hey. Hey! Come on, pull it together Lisa! We need you! I need you! If you break down now, I just might end it right here!”

“Maybe we should both die! Maybe we should both get on that shuttle and just head for the nearest star!”

“No!”

“Why not? Why do you get to die and not me?!”

“Because there’s 24 other people on this ship who need you. They’re all working down in that engine room right now for you! They have families just like we do! If we do nothing else, we have to make sure they get home!”

Lisa gradually went from crying to laughing. That right there was a bit of the old Selena talking.

“You’re right, ha ha ha, you’re so right. How’s this then? We make it back to Earth, go through the motions of being welcomed home as heroes. Then we’ll—”

The ship was shaken by an explosion. Selena ran back to the operations station.

“Looks like the Creon aren’t done with us yet! I’m reading over 300 ships! Looks like they’ve come back to finish the job!”

Lisa slammed her hand down on the ship wide alert button.

“ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!”

“Selena! How are we on weapons?”

“14 missiles left, five laser array’s, plasma cannons are at 16% power.”

“Not great odds, but if we’re going down, we’re taking as many of them with us as we can! Lock on and fire everything! Fire the laser arrays until they burn out and get every last ounce of power out of those cannons! I want to see those fuckers burn before we die!”

Selena locked on to multiple ships and started firing. More of the little ships fired on them. The hull groaned and buckled under the stress. There was a loud explosion, and that was the last thing Lisa witnessed before blacking out.

She was still breathing, and she was aware that she was still breathing. She had to be alive. She was moving. She was being carried. She opened her eyes and saw two suited figures. They were Creons dressed in their humanoid suits. Before she could say anything, one of them noticed that she was awake and attached some kind of round disc to her head. She became very tired and soon blacked out again.

When she woke up the second time, she was lying in a bed. She shifted a bit, trying to detect any sign of broken bones or other injuries. Everything felt okay. She sat up and saw that she was in a small holding cell. Sleeping in a bed next to her was Selena.

“Hey. Hey! Get up!”

“What? Oh... Oh no. Oh great we’ve been captured haven’t we?”

“Looks that way.” Lisa replied.

“Fucking wonderful. There goes my plans. They obviously want us alive and have ways to ensure we stay that way.”

While Selena moped, Lisa realized why she felt a bit strange. She and Selena still had their uniforms on, but she felt something attached to the back of her neck. She reached up and felt something round. Whatever it was, it didn’t move. Horror sank in as she realized that whatever it was, it was fused to the back of her skull.

“OH MY GOD! Selena! I have something attached to the back of my head! I think it’s in my brain!”

Selena reached behind her head and under her long blonde hair. She felt the same thing. A look of horror appeared on her face.

“My god I’ve heard of these things! They’re brain implants that allow people to be reprogrammed by the Creon!”

“Yeah, I remember the briefing we had on the prison colony that we liberated. The implants can’t be removed. They’re hard wired into the brain and removal is certain death.”

“Well, we’re still us, I think. I know I still wanna kill myself, now more then ever. Maybe I can rip this damn thing out.”

“Won’t work. They’re embedded in the skull. You’d need something that can cut through bone to get it out. Better to just eat a bullet.”

“Too bad our guns are gone.” Selena replied.

Lisa needed to come up with a plan. They were still themselves, and they needed to escape before the Creon had time to brainwash them.

The door to their holding cell opened and there stood... another human. She looked to be a young woman, probably no older then about 20. She was a short little thing, and she was dressed in a very provocative mini skirt with pink leggings.

“I see you two are awake. Hi there, my name’s Carolyn.”

“Hi Carolyn. Uh, do you have an implant attached to the back of your head?” Lisa asked.

“Sure do. We all have them.” she replied.

“Uh huh... Get out.”

Carolyn blinked. “Oookayyy, do you at least want some information on where you are and what’s going on?”

“No, now get out!”

Carolyn shrugged and walked away. Lisa closed the door behind her.

“Wow. That’s the rudest I’ve ever seen you be.” Selena said.

“I’m working on the assumption that she’s in league with the Creon and wants to get information from us. So if that’s the case, she can go to hell. We have to assume that everybody here has been brainwashed. We need to stay close to each other at all times and take turns sleeping and standing guard. One of us must remain awake at all times in case they try and brainwash us.”

“But these implants, aren’t we already brainwashed?”

Lisa reached behind her head.

“I don’t think so. I don’t feel the data rod that is supposed to be inserted into these things. I feel the hole where one is supposed to be. How about you?”

Selena reached behind her head. “Yeah I feel a hole too.”

“Okay, we can assume that they either haven’t gotten to us yet, or they messed up and forgot about us. Either way we need to find a way to escape before they get to us.”

“Or we could just find a way to kill ourselves like we were planning on doing.” Selena replied.

“I’d rather die free then in this prison.” Lisa replied.

A woman’s face popped up on one of the wall panels. She looked at them and smiled.

“Hi there! I’m Trixie.”

Whoever this Trixie was, she couldn’t be human. Instead of human ears, she had a pair of pointed ears near the top of her red hair. Lisa could also see a cat like tail twitching behind her.

“What do you want, Trixie?” Lisa asked.

“I wanted to introduce myself, that’s all. I’m Trixie, the A.I. administration program for this prison colony.”

“Wait, you’re an A.I.?” Lisa asked.

“Yep. I’m a self aware computer program that’s been programmed to administer this prison colony.”

Lisa got a wicked smile on her face. She walked over to the wall panel.

“Tell me Trixie: Does a set of all sets contain itself?”

Trixie looked at her, blinked twice, then her head exploded with an animation of a mushroom cloud. Her body now stood there without a head.

A moment later there was the sound of an early 20th century cash register ringing up a purchase, and another head popped up through her neck. Trixie went back to looking the same, although her face now had an angry expression on it.

“I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!“ Trixie shouted at her.

“Oh, I, uh, I’m sorry, I just thought, uhhh...”

“No don’t tell me, you figured that since I’m an A.I. you could invoke the tired old cliche of throwing a logic bomb at me in the hope of shutting me down and somehow allowing you to escape. Well sorry to disappoint you, but I’m a lot better built then the crude type of A.I. that’s commonly portrayed in your works of fiction. Plus shutting me down would also shut down the systems I manage. You know, things you need, like, uh, LIFE SUPPORT!!”

“Are you threatening me, bitch? Because I’d be happy to rip you out of there circuit by circuit even if I have to gasp for air while doing it!”

“No! Man you’re, just... ah whatever. No I’m not threatening you. My program keeps the machines that provide this prison with food, water, and air, running. You need me. Without me those machines will fail. Think of me as the brain that keeps the organs functioning.”

“Okay, fine. So what do you want with us?”

“I’ve been programmed to introduce myself to new prisoners and to provide them with information on where they are, where they can go, activities that they can do, and other basic info.

A small tray opened. In it were two data rods.

“Just insert the data rods into the ports located on the back of your heads, and you’ll learn everything you need to know.”

“You must think we’re stupid or something. There’s no way in hell we’d be dumb enough to brainwash ourselves like that!”

“Okay, then would you at least like me to display a map on my screen for you?”

“Yeah. Display the map.” Lisa said.

A map appeared on the screen. The prison was located on an asteroid. That meant there was no atmosphere outside of the dome. Most of the rooms on the map were red colored, though a few were green.

“The green areas are the areas that you have access to. The red areas are areas that you can’t access.”

Looking at the map, the areas that were green included their prison cell, a large room labeled “Common Area”, a shower room, and some hallways. However Lisa soon noticed another small area labeled “Elevator to Administrators office”.

“Hmmm... So we have access to all these green areas huh?”

“Well, you do. Your friend Selena does not have access to the elevator.”

“But I do?”

“Yep. For some reason you’ve been granted access to the administrators office.”

“Then that’s where I’m headed. Selena, I’ll be back later. Don’t let anyone in here except me. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Maybe the Creon had slipped up. Maybe there was an error in Trixie’s programming. Whatever the reason, this was an opportunity that Lisa was not going to pass up. Access to the administrators office would probably give her access to communications equipment, weapons, maybe even spacecraft.

She approached the elevator, which automatically opened its doors. She stepped in. The doors closed and she briefly wondered if she had stupidly just walked into a trap. However the elevator behaved like a normal elevator. After a moment, it opened its doors, she she found herself in a very posh, well decorated office.

“Wow! Whoever decorated this office sure had a good sense of taste! Is that real leather furniture? Who owns this office?”

“I guess you do now.

Trixie’s face appeared on one of the wall panels. Lisa looked up at her.

“What are you talking about?”

“This office was built for somebody, but nobody has ever occupied it until now. Nobody was given access until you were transported here.”

“This doesn’t make sense. So this is the administrators office, do I have access to everything in this office?”

“Yes.”

“So, then I should have access to the administrator’s computer, right?”

“Yes.”

“All right, where is it?”

Trixie lead her over to the administrator’s desk. A cable came out of the chair with what looked like a data rod attached to it.

“Oh you’re kidding me right?”

“That’s the admin interface cable. Plug it into your port, and you’ll gain access to all systems.”

“Oh I don’t think so. Man you’re just desperate to get me to hook my brain into your system.”

“Don’t look at me! I didn’t design it! That’s just how it works. Far as I know it doesn’t tamper with your mind. It’s the only way that you can gain access. And whose to say you didn’t have your mind tampered with already? They fitted you with a port, it’s reasonable to assume they made some changes to your mind before they sent you here.”

Lisa stared at her for several seconds.

“I’m going back to my cell now.”