The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 3

Lisa paced back and forth in her cell. Making tough decisions was something she was normally good at. After all, one didn’t obtain the rank of Commander and acting Captain unless they were comfortable with making tough decisions. However the choice she was presented with now made all her other hard choices pale in comparison.

“Well Selena, it seems that I can get full access to everything in this prison. All systems, all areas. But it would require that I plug my brain into the system. The A.I. says it won’t affect me, but it goes without saying that she can’t be trusted. What do you think I should do?”

“It’s hard to say. If you plugged yourself in, we could send a call for help, or maybe even commandeer a spacecraft. Is there anything you could do to ensure that you’re safe?”

“Not that I know of. If I do it, then I’m at the system’s mercy. I might go into that office as me and leave as someone totally different.”

“If you feel like it’s trying to take over your mind, couldn’t you just unplug yourself?” Selena asked.

“That’s possible. I don’t know.”

Maybe it was running into all the locked doors. Maybe it was being forced to take a convoluted path to reach the common area, which the other prisoners evacuated when they saw her coming, probably because of how she had reacted to Carolyn. Maybe it was the flavorless gruel that they served to all the prisoners, and Trixie hinting that admin access could change that. Maybe it was seeing on the map that there were private quarters and showers that she didn’t have access to, which forced her and Selena to sleep in a cell that couldn’t be locked, and to use the community showers. Perhaps it was all those reasons combined that Lisa found herself riding the elevator back up to the administrators office.

“So, I plug this in and I get access to it all, huh? What guarantee do I have that you won’t rewrite my mind?”

Trixie sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Does it matter what I say? You’ll either do it or you won’t.”

Lisa picked up the cable and let out a frustrated sigh. She was afraid of what would happen, but she couldn’t back down now. She had the chance to possibly free them all, even if it might cost her her own freedom.

She inhaled, then inserted the data cable into her port.

A fantastic rush came over her, like she was bring rapidly transported somewhere else. She soon found herself in an all white room. Standing before her was a young woman, Trixie.

“Well you’re here. Do you feel any different?” Trixie asked.

“I, well lets see. I want access to everything. I want to know exactly where we are, and I want a list of things like weapons and vehicles. I want all of us to escape and go back to Earth! Then, oh then we’re going to get revenge on the Creon!”

“Hm, yep. I’ve known you for all of three days so far, but I’d say you’re still the same Lisa. All right Commander, just give me a moment.”

She turned around, and Lisa’s gaze was drawn to her ass. She hadn’t noticed it before, likely because she had only seen Trixie from the neck up, but she was wearing a very form fitting spandex catsuit. It was black and shiny, with what looked like a red thong integrated into it. The light reflected off the catsuit, showing off every curve, especially around her buttocks.

Lisa forced herself to look away. A moment later, diagrams and charts appeared in front of her, each one appearing and disappearing at a blazing speed. She was about to protest that she didn’t have time to read any of them when she realized that she already knew what each of them was.

The prison was located on an asteroid that was about 36,272 light years from Earth. A quick look at the local star field confirmed it. They were in another part of the galaxy. Horror sank into Lisa’s bones as she realized that even with a class four hyperdrive, it would take almost 30 years to make it back to Earth.

However that begged the question of just how they got there in the first place.

“Trixie, how did we all get to this prison colony?”

“Just a second.”

More files popped up and disappeared. Things began to make sense. Spacefleet had known for some time that the Creon had advanced teleportation technology. The theory that scientists back on Earth were working on was that the Creon could break down matter into energy and send it over long distances. Apparently they were more or less correct. Lisa found that she now had knowledge of just how this transporter system worked. It utilized a near microscopic black hole as its power source, and it worked by breaking matter down to the atomic level. It then sent that matter across the galaxy via a micro wormhole, and reassembled them.

The more she learned, the more apparent the problem became. They couldn’t get back. The prison colony did not have the means to transport people. They had molecular assemblers but those worked totally differently. The nearest Creon transporter relay was 1246 light years away, and the prison did not have any ships.

The prison did have robots though.

When Trixie was brought online, she was given control over a small fleet of maintenance robots. Looking over their capabilities, they were designed for maintenance, and for controlling unruly prisoners when necessary.

They could, in theory, be used to build a spacecraft.

That might have been possible, but when she went over the resource lists, she discovered that it would take years. Also the spacecraft would have at best a primitive engine and limited food, water, and oxygen. They’d all be dead before they made it 100 light years.

Her next idea was a transmitter. However this also didn’t pan out. While there were resources which would allow the construction of a radio transmitter, the signal would travel at light speed, and would just fade away after a few light years.

“So we’re FUCKING STUCK HERE?!” she shouted at Trixie.

“It’s possible that I haven’t thought of everything, but based on currently available data, yes you’re stuck here.”

Lisa fell into a chair that happened to appear under her. Escape seemed to be impossible, at least for the moment. Trixie looked at her, and she looked so sad. Lisa felt a strange sensation, like she wanted to get up and put her arms around her. She wasn’t about to do that though. Trixie was still the enemy as far as she was concerned. She looked like a cute young woman with cute cat like ears and a tail... cute perky breasts, and such a cute, squeezable ass... Why did she keep thinking about that?

“I, I need to go.”

Lisa unplugged the data cable, and found herself back in the administrator’s office. She got up and quickly left the room. She passed by a couple of people on her way but didn’t even stop to acknowledge them. She had a lot to think about, and she wanted to go back to her cell, where Selena was. Being around Selena might help her think more clearly.

Except thinking clearly wasn’t quite what she needed to do. She was thinking clear enough. It’s just that her head was full of information now, information that would normally take someone years to learn. She needed to sit down and sort it all out.

She got back to her cell. Selena was inside, eating a bowl of the gruel that the food replicators here served. She stood up when Lisa entered.

“Hey Lisa, how did it go? Are you still Lisa?”

“Yeah, just with a lot of information to sift through. It’s hard to explain. I met Trixie face to face, and she showed me all this stuff, just bam! I instantly knew everything! I know how this prison runs, how the systems work, everything!”

“Great! So we can escape, right?”

“Yes and no.” Lisa replied.

Selena’s smile faded. She looked sad and a little apprehensive. Lisa had a very inappropriate urge to put her arms around her, stroke her hair, and explain everything, with maybe a kiss or two in between pauses. That was conduct unbecoming of an officer though, and wildly inappropriate regardless! She had never thought of Selena in that way before! Shock set in when it dawned on her that the Creon had done something to her mind after all. She had looked at Trixie, and was now looking at Selena with sexual attraction in mind.

“Lisa? Are you okay?”

“Yeah... Yeah I’m fine. The shock of learning all of this. Just give me a moment.”

She had to get a hold of herself! She couldn’t believe that she was now thinking about making love to her best friend! She had never had a same sex attraction before, and it was disturbing to say the least.

“Okay, the problem with trying to escape is that we’re over 36,000 light years from Earth. I looked over every way of escaping that I could think of and right now it looks like we’re stuck here.”

She could almost see Selena’s heart breaking. God she wanted to hold her, caress her face, and tell her that everything would be okay. Her discipline easily won out though. They’d have to fuck with her head a lot more before she’d give in.

“Now don’t get upset Selena, this doesn’t mean I’m giving up. This prison has robots that can build things, including communications equipment. I’m thinking there’s got to be a way to build an FTL radio that could get a message to Earth. I just don’t know how we’d do that without a duotronic array and a fusion power source. Also it would take Spacefleet 30 years to reach us.”

“So we’re stuck here? For the rest of our lives?”

Oh god she started crying. Lisa found that heartbreaking. It was going to be even more heartbreaking to do what she had to do next.

“Get a hold of yourself Lieutenant! That’s an order!”

Selena did her best to stem her crying.

“Please... Please Lisa, just kill me. I can’t do this. I’m not strong like you are!”

Lisa walked over to her and put her arms around her. She did this like any friend would do, and fought the urge to start caressing Selena’s hair.

“It’s going to be okay Selena. No prison is escape proof. There’s a way out of here. I don’t know what it is yet, but we’ll find a way. I just need time to figure it out, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Okay, good. Now, have you learned anything?”

“Oh yeah. There’s 23 of us here, with room for twice that many. Everybody here is a young woman. It’s kind of freaky really. They all have the same implants that we have, and according to Carolyn, we’ve all been surgically sterilized.”

“Surgically sterilized?”

“Yeah. Our uterus’s have apparently been removed to make logistics easier to manage.”

“I guess that means they don’t want us for breeding. That’s a relief.” Lisa said.

“Tell that to Nadine. She had just gotten pregnant before she was captured, and they removed the embryo along with her uterus. She, uh, hasn’t gotten over it to say the least.”

“They obviously want us for something.” Lisa said.

Yeah they definitely wanted them for something. They also wanted Lisa to become a lesbian. Why? What was their plan? Why would they give Lisa access to all the prison’s information? Either it was a fuck up on their part, or they envisioned her running the prison for some reason she couldn’t fathom. If it was the latter, then why her? It didn’t make sense. If they wanted a human to administer the place, why not program someone? Why not just make them a puppet?

Maybe that’s what they were doing to her.

But if so, then why not just do it in one fell swoop? They had their chance when she was plugged into their network, yet the only thing they did was give her a bunch of knowledge, and make her have the hots for other women.

“I need to go back there. There’s more that I need to find out.”