The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 5

Trixie cowered in the corner of the room. She looked up at Lisa with that same fearful look in her eyes as before.

“Hey, hey Trixie. It’s okay. I’m not here to hurt you.”

“I... I... I think t-that you were programmed by t-the Creon before you got here, and that li-linking to my system triggered your programming.”

Trixie trembled badly as she spoke to her. A.I. or not, it made Lisa feel even more awful about what she had done.

“Trixie, I need you to pull yourself together. Can you do that for me?”

“Please don’t hurt me again!”

“It’s all right Trixie. I’m not going to hurt you. I promise.”

“I don’t know if I can believe you.” Trixie replied.

“You can believe me.”

“I-I scanned your mind. I was just trying to figure out why you’re acting this way! I swear that’s all it was!”

“It’s okay Trixie. I’m not upset. What did you learn?”

“Your sexual orientation was changed from male to female before you were brought here. That’s all I’ve learned! I swear!”

“I believe you. Trixie, I’m sorry about what I did to you. I couldn’t control myself. The programming, it was all I could do to not force myself on any of the prisoners.”

Trixie gradually stopped trembling. She slowly got up, still looking at Lisa with fear in her eyes.

“Trixie, I need you to fix yourself up somehow. The prisoners are on the verge of rioting. I want you to talk to them. You’re friends with them, right? Tell them it’s going to be all right. Tell them I’m working on their requests.”

“Okay.”

A few moments passed in silence.

“Done. I’ve told them. They don’t seem to believe me though.”

“Wait, you did that already?”

“I’m an A.I. I can be in many places at once.”

She still sounded timid and afraid, but Lisa detected just a hint of the regular Trixie in that voice.

“All right, good. Now, about these food replicators. They produce a watery gruel that’s nutritionally complete, but has almost zero flavor. All the prisoners are sick of it. What can you do about that?”

“I have access to data files from a captured Earth spacecraft. I can use the meal files to program the replicators with new dishes.”

“Good. The next thing is entertainment. They have a few old movies to watch, and not much else.”

“The files from the spacecraft also include movie files. I will load those into the entertainment program.”

How servile she was being. Her entire demeanor had changed. In Trixie’s place place was this broken, timid girl. It gave Lisa pause, thinking about how one sexual act could change a person, or A.I. so much.

“Are you okay, Trixie?”

God what a stupid question that was! Of course Trixie wasn’t okay! Even with the Creon programming, how could she have allowed herself to do such a thing?! Only monsters did things like that! She calmed herself down by reminding herself that Trixie was an A.I. and not a real person, and by using her instead of a real person, she had saved a real person from enduring it. That helped alleviate the guilt somewhat. Still, she had to try and set things right.

“I’m sorry about what I did to you.”

“It’s okay. You’re the prison administrator now. I was programmed to be the administrator, but in the event that a human was given admin access and connected to my system, my programming was designed to serve them.”

“So you’re not upset about what I did to you?”

“My emotional state is irrelevant. I have to serve you regardless of it.”

“Well, maybe I can make you feel better about it. Come here. Let me show you what sex is supposed to be like.”

Trixie trembled again as she approached Lisa.

“Please don’t hurt me again! I’ll be good! I’ll do whatever I can to serve you! I promise!”

“It’s okay sweetie. I’m not going to hurt you again. It won’t be like last time.”

She gently took Trixie’s hand, and guided her over to the bed that she made appear.

“Lie down on the bed, sweetie.”

Still trembling, she obeyed. Lisa climbed into bed with her and stroked her hair. Trixie laid there as rigid as she could be. Lisa stroked her hair for several minutes before Trixie stopped trembling.

One of Lisa’s hands made its way down to Trixie’s perky breasts, clad in tight, shiny spandex. She began gently groping one of those breasts, while stroking her hair with her other hand. Trixie laid there, still relaxing but also confused, with just a hint of the beginnings of sexual arousal.

“Do you like this?” Lisa asked.

“I... I don’t know. It feels strange.”

Lisa’s other hand made its way to Trixie’s other breast. Her hands started groping and gently squeezing them, her fingers gently rubbing her stiffening nipples. This elicited a soft moan from Trixie. Her breathing grew heavier.

“They programmed you to be a little too human, huh? You like what I’m doing right now, don’t you?”

“Yes...” Trixie replied in a tiny voice.

Lisa’s hands went lower, over Trixie’s perfectly flat stomach, over her hips, and down her legs. Then they made their way up to her crotch. Trixie began to tremble again. Lisa began to gently rub the area.

“How does that feel?”

“Embarrassing.” Trixie blurted out.

“Try again, sweetie.”

“It, ohh, it feels good.”

It felt good for Lisa too. It felt like she was really touching a human body, a cute and sexy body, so perfectly fit and trim, so perfectly molded. It was also a body belonging to an entity that couldn’t resist her anymore. That made her unbelievably horny. A small wet stain appeared around the area that she was rubbing. It looked like Trixie was ready for the next part.

Like she did before, Lisa made a cutting motion with her finger, opening a hole in Trixie’s catsuit. This time her pussy was reddened and moist. Lisa gently inserted her fingers and probed around. This elicited a louder moan from Trixie. Her breathing grew even heavier. Her pussy started clenching around Lisa’s fingers.

“Yes... I think you’re ready for this again.”

Lisa made the strap on dildo appear. Trixie looked at it, and her trembling resumed. Lisa started stroking her hair again.

“Relax sweetie, it won’t be like last time.”

To demonstrate this, Lisa applied a generous amount of lube to the dildo. She then smeared some on Trixie’s vulva, and in her vagina. She climbed on top of her, caressed Trixie’s face, then gently inserted the dildo.

“That’s it sweetie, take it bit by bit. There we go. It’s going in. That’s a good girl.”

“It’s, ohh, it’s inside me!”

“Yes sweetie it is. Does it hurt?”

“N-No.”

“Good. The first time it can hurt, but after that it’s not supposed to hurt, not if it’s done right. I didn’t do it right the last time... I shouldn’t have done it at all. I hope that showing you how it’s supposed to be done will help fix the damage I did.”

She began slowly moving her hips. As the lube spread and mixed with Trixie’s own lubricant, the dildo began to move in and out easier. Both of them were moaning now. Lisa leaned in and gave Trixie a long, deep kiss. She sped up her rhythm. They soon climaxed.

Lying in bed, panting and moaning softly, Trixie looked over at Lisa. She blinked, then looked back up at the ceiling. Lisa leaned over and caressed Trixie’s now sweaty face.

“That’s more like how sex is supposed to be. How do you feel?”

“Strange... but good.” Trixie replied.

“I’m glad you feel good. That’s how one is supposed to feel after sex. It almost feels like you’re glowing, right?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“That’s a good sign. You just rest here for a bit, then clean up and you’ll be fine...”

Lisa climbed out of the bed.

“I need to go now. I’ll see you later.”

She disconnected from the network and found herself back in the administrators office. It was amazing how she could be there in cyberspace with Trixie, then almost as if by magic, be teleported back to reality feeling sexually satisfied. It helped that there was a private shower and clothing replicator here to keep her presentable.

Back down in the prison section, the prisoners were happier now. They were enjoying Earth cuisine and entertainment. Trixie was talking to them, and it seemed like she was back to her usual self. Even Selena seemed a bit more upbeat. Lisa found her enjoying something she hadn’t had in a long time: A chocolate milkshake.

Looking at the prisoners, Lisa realized that she felt pretty good. They were contented for the most part. Since she was their de facto leader now, that made their well being her responsibility.

That’s when it dawned on her why they had given her administrator access. She was the only person here with enough command experience. It was almost like she was on another ship, only now she was the Captain, and these prisoners were her crew. It was still weird to turn over control to one of the prisoners, especially to one who was determined to escape. But if that’s the way they wanted it, so be it. She’d use it to her advantage as much as she could.

She spotted Carolyn sitting by herself, and went over to join her.

“Hey there, it’s Carolyn right? Hi. I just wanted to apologize for how I acted when we first arrived.”

“I understand. You were thrown into this situation same as we were. I didn’t trust anybody here at first either.”

“Well, it seems that fate has put me in charge of this place for whatever reason. If we can all work together, maybe we can find a way out of here.” Lisa said.

“Are you really going to help us escape?” Carolyn asked.

“I’m certainly going to try, and I have access to a lot of resources. You gotta understand though that we’re a long way from home, 36,000 light years give or take, and we’re alone out here.”

“Wow... They certainly picked a good place to build a prison. We’re stuck here.” Carolyn said.

“No prison is escape proof. It’ll take time, but I’ll find a way for us to escape.”