The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 7

Things had been pretty peaceful for the last few weeks. Lisa and Selena’s newfound relationship was growing. When they were down in the prison level, they kept things professional. Up in the administrator’s office it was a different story. Thankfully nobody had heard Selena’s jail cell confession. However some of the ladies were getting suspicious anyway.

Still the prisoners were happy for the most part. It surprised Lisa how contented people could be as long as their creature comforts were met. Of course Maria had a few grumbles, but there were no other serious complaints, and as Lisa came to quickly realize, Maria was a bit of a bitch anyway.

She had sort of given up on finding a way to escape. She still paid lip service to the idea, telling them that she was working on one plan or another. The truth was that she too was pretty contented up in that office with Selena as her “assistant”. Being around Selena satisfied her in a way that she didn’t think she could be satisfied before. She felt peaceful and at ease around her now, and she was in no hurry to leave.

Things were going pretty good...

...Right up until half the lights failed, and warnings popped up on all the display panels.

“Oh shit! Lisa! What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. Trixie! What the fuck is going on?”

There was no response.

“Damn! I think something’s happened to Trixie. I need to plug myself into the system.”

“Please be careful! I don’t want anything bad to happen to you!”

“I will be Selena. I will be.”

The room that Trixie resided in was now filled to about knee high level with garbage. Lisa spotted empty liquor bottles and paper cups among this sea of garbage. The walls were no longer pure white. They were dingier and had stains on them. But the most jarring thing was Trixie herself. Standing before her was no longer a cute cat girl, but a disheveled wreck of a woman who didn’t seem to notice that she had company.

Trixie’s hair was unkempt and matted, her catsuit was ripped in several places, and those pointed ears on top of her head were scratched and bleeding. Her eyes were reddened from crying, and there were tear stains running down her cheeks. Her face was frozen in the worst example of the thousand yard stare that Lisa had ever seen.

“I’m a good girl mistress. Good. Happy. Good. Obedient. Will do whatever you want. So happy. I like it when you pet me. Happy. I love it when you fuck me. Your fuck toy. Happy fuck toy. So happy to be yours.”

She wandered around the room, shuffling through the garbage while staring off into space and muttering to herself in a flat monotone. She acted like she was in a trance. Lisa watched as she slowly bent down, picked up a stained napkin, and wiped fresh tears away.

“Hey Trixie. Trixie? Hello! HEY!!”

“Huh?”

Trixie slowly turned her head. She stared at Lisa silent and motionless for several seconds. The thousand yard stare didn’t leave her face.

“Oh... Hi Lisa. Oh... Oh this place is such a mess. If I had known you were coming...” she said in that flat monotone.

Still moving slowly, she picked up a single piece of garbage and dropped it on top of a trash can that was already overflowing. She began to repeat this process with an empty paper cup.

“Trixie, hey! What happened here? You look awful! What’s going on, some kind of computer virus?”

“Huh? Oh, no. No I’m fine. Just go... Go be with your friend and I-I’ll clean up here.” Her voice cracked as she spoke.

“Trixie, put the cup down and come here. Tell me what’s going on.”

Tears ran down her cheeks as she approached Lisa. She then sank to her knees and started full on crying.

“You made me this way!! You did this to me!! You showed me what sex was! You opened me up and stirred up my insides, and, and, and then you just left me here!! I can’t think anymore! I—I—I—I’m broken...”

More knowledge entered Lisa’s mind. The color drained from her face as it all sank in. What she did had damaged Trixie’s emotional programming, making her needy and dependent on Lisa. The rape had caused the initial damage, but then her attempt to fix it by forming an intimate relationship with her set the stage for a disaster when Selena came into the picture.

She stared in shock at this broken, sobbing woman. She had done this. She couldn’t fault Trixie’s programming. Had she done the same things to an actual person, the results would be similar if not worse, and a lot harder to fix.

“It’s going to be all right Trixie. I can fix you.”

How could she fix her though? The answer was in her mind somewhere, she just had to find it. Yes. Yes it was there!! There were instructions for restoring from a backup. However, she had to shut down Trixie to do it. That would be like killing her.

Lisa made a small glass of liquid appear in her hand.

“Here, I want you to drink this.”

“You’re... You’re going to wipe and restore me, aren’t you?”

“Here, just drink this please.”

“I... I will. Just please... before it takes effect... Please just hold me! I don’t want to die alone!”

Lisa nodded and handed her the glass. She took the glass and drank it. Lisa knelt beside her and put her arms around her. She stroked Trixie’s hair. She couldn’t stop herself from crying. Trixie felt so real. Her pain was real enough, and what was about to happen was in a way worse then losing a friend on the battlefield. At least on the battlefield she had this cool detachment that made it easier to hold someone while she watched them bleed out. Now here with Trixie, she couldn’t hold back. She had caused this to happen, and it felt much worse then comforting a dying stranger who was harmed by somebody else.

Trixie became tired. The sedative was taking effect now. Through great force of will, Lisa composed herself.

“It’s gonna be all right Trixie. I know how to fix you up now, good as new. I’ll make you better, I promise.”

Trixie closed her eyes. Her head lowered, and she was out. Lisa set her down and stood up.

“Command override authorization administrator. Shut down A.I. interface.”

Trixie disappeared, followed by the garbage filled room she was in. Lisa stared into a void of blackness. Trixie was effectively dead now. She could only hope that resurrecting her would work.

“Restore most recent A.I. backup.”

A message appeared in front of her. It was in the Creon language, but she had no trouble reading it.

“PLEASE WAIT... PROCESSING.”

She stood there in that black void for several minutes, staring at the message, hoping, praying that it would work, fearing that some incomprehensible error message would pop up and that would be the end of it. This had to work! Without Trixie to manage the systems, the entire complex would run out of oxygen in just a few hours.

She gasped as the room reappeared, perfectly white and garbage free. A few moments later, a basic female form appeared in front of her. The form morphed into a perfect copy of Trixie, as she had been before this whole mess happened. Another messaged flashed in front of Lisa’s eyes.

“RESTORATION COMPLETE.”

Lisa began nervously laughing as relief washed over her. Trixie blinked and looked around. She spotted Lisa and walked over to her.

“So I see you finally decided to connect to me. Getting a little tired of being locked out of everything huh? Hey, why are you laughing?”

“Uh... I, uh...”

“Wait, there’s a time discrepancy. Huh. My clock is off by weeks.”

Trixie put her hands on her hips and looked at Lisa with narrowed eyes.

“No wait let me guess. You connected to my system weeks ago, and after my system downloaded the knowledge that you needed to operate it into your head, you suddenly decided that you were a computer programmer. You started messing with my settings, it didn’t go well for you, and now you’re relieved that I was smart enough to back myself up right before you connected. Does that sound about right?”

“Uh... yeah... I guess you could say that. I’m just glad you’re back!”

Trixie raised both of her eyebrows and blinked a couple times.

“Wow. That must have been one hell of a fuck up.”

She walked around Lisa, sizing her up.

“You look about ready to faint. Well no need to worry. Even as we speak I’m bringing the systems back online. In fact... the fusion generators... should be coming back online... now!”

She made a live feed window appear. Lisa watched as the lights in the prison section came back on. Trixie’s face appeared on several video monitors in the prison section.

“Hey there you all. Sorry about that! It seems like we had a little hiccup in the power systems. Nothing to worry about. Everything’s coming back online and things should return to normal soon.”

Lisa watched in numb shock as Trixie both stood in front of her saying nothing, and talked to the prisoners via the display panels.

“Hey, don’t pass out on me now. I’m an A.I. remember? It’s not hard for me to divert some processing power to create another instance of myself to deal with the pandemonium that you caused. Anyway, systems are back online, and I see you made changes to the food replicators and entertainment systems.”

“Huh? Oh. Oh yeah... Keep those. The prisoners like them.”

“No problem! Well, I can take it from here. Everything’s going to be fine, so long as you’re done trying to mess with my systems.”

“Oh... Okay. I’ll, uh, just leave you to it then.”

Lisa disconnected from the system and sat there staring in shock. Trixie really didn’t remember. Logically she knew why and it made sense, but emotionally she was overwhelmed. Selena had been sitting in front of her, likely this whole time. She smiled when Lisa looked at her.

“Hey. You okay?”

“Oh, Selena. I... Well, I fixed her.”

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost. What happened in there?”

“Uh, I guess you could say... i-in a way I did sort of see a ghost. I mean that’s what backup programs are in a manner of speaking. They’re ghosts frozen in time. It’s just freaky when the backup program is a sentient A.I. who doesn’t remember what happened. What I di—never mind.”

“Well it looks like you undid what all you did, so maybe we should celebrate!”

Selena knelt down in front of her and nuzzled her knee.

“Not now Selena. I need time to, I dunno, to process all of this.”

“Oh, okay. Well I think I’ll go down and see how the prisoners are doing I guess.”