The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No One Ever Escapes: Chapter 9

Time heals all wounds. That was an old saying from way back when, usually said by strangers who had nothing to do with a particular tragedy. It certainly didn’t mean much to someone who had just experienced said tragedy.

The nights where Lisa cried herself to sleep did lessen as the weeks passed. She had spent that first night in an isolation cell screaming and screaming. She screamed about how she was going to kill Trixie, about how she would kill them all for taking Selena away from her. She screamed until her voice gave out. Then she pounded on the walls until physical exhaustion forced her to stop.

In the days following Selena’s death, Lisa completely shut herself up in the administrator’s private quarters with orders not to be bothered by anybody. Prison operations were left entirely up to Trixie. Apart from using the bathroom and eating very rarely, Lisa just laid in the bed that she used to share with Selena.

As those weeks passed, Lisa felt like her emotions were draining out of her. She eventually stopped crying all together and laid there in a numb state. In this emotionally dead state, her mind was free to think about everything that had happened.

Selena had been killed by a knife.

Lisa was the one who had allowed knives to be replicated for cutting steaks.

Prisons were run like prisons for a reason. Prisoners were dangerous, and often intelligent people with nothing but time on their hands. How stupid she had been to let them replicate knives. She had made the mistake of viewing them as colleagues or fellow soldiers, when they were intent on behaving like the prisoners they were.

That mistake had cost her greatly.

It was a mistake she wouldn’t make again.

Eventually she emerged from the room that she and Selena had shared. Trixie was there to greet her.

“Hello Trixie. I want to apologize to you for my... temporary instability. Now that I’ve had some time to rest, I feel much better.”

“It’s perfectly understandable. I’ve never known what love or sex is, but I know it has a powerful effect on people, and that losing such a bond can be devastating.”

Trixie still didn’t know. That was for the best. Lisa closed her eyes and took a couple deep breaths. When she opened her eyes, Trixie knew almost right away that this was a different Lisa. She approached Trixie with a stern, commanding look on her face.

“I want all utensils removed from the prison level.”

“Okay, but how will they eat—”

“Remove all foods that require utensils as well.” Lisa said, cutting Trixie off.

“Okay.”

“Good. They want to act like prisoners, then they’ll be treated as such. By the way, Maria, where is she?”

“Still in an isolation cell. I’ve been waiting to ask you how long to keep her in there for.”

“Forever.” Lisa replied.

“Okay...”

“Also, Maria may have... killed... Selena, but she had help. The women who were with Maria, I want them locked up in isolation cells until further notice.”

“Uh huh. Okay I’ll handle it.”

“Good. I’m going to start working on a set of rules for the prisoners to follow. I gave them way too much leeway. It won’t happen again!”

“You, uh, do realize that Maria and her group acted without the knowledge or consent of the other prisoners, right?”

“Oh yes Trixie, I know that. But this can never be allowed to happen again. Not even the chance of it! If the others follow the rules, everything will be just fine.”

“Uh huh. Got it.”

Sitting alone at the administrator’s desk, Lisa realized that inside, she still felt something other then cold and numb. The office was quiet and empty. The room she had spent so long turning into a play room for her and Selena was even emptier in spite of the various pieces of furniture in it. They were toys that could no longer be used by the eager happy young woman who loved using them, having them used on her, being aroused by the sight of them...

Lisa fought a strong urge to cry. She couldn’t afford to look weak now. She was still in charge of this prison and had to act like it. She brought up a live feed of the prisoners. Why she did this, she wasn’t entirely sure. She did want to gauge how they were doing, and see what, if anything they were planning, but maybe there was also some... other reason...

Days passed. Lisa made little progress on writing a set of rules. She either spent her time lying in bed, or sitting behind her desk watching the video feed of the prisoners. It pleased her to watch them. She didn’t know why, though suspected that if she thought hard enough about it, the answer as to why would come to her. She didn’t really want the answer though.

Whether she wanted it or not, the answer soon came anyway. The Creon had programmed her to seek out a mate. Her mate had been killed, and now like an animal in heat, she was looking for another woman to have sex with. She briefly thought about doing it with Trixie before mentally chastising herself. She couldn’t risk that again. Besides, while Trixie was amazingly well programmed, doing it with her wasn’t quite the same as doing it with a living, breathing human. Even then, nobody could ever replace Selena...

She began to formulate a plan. Among Trixie’s many capabilities was the ability to manufacture data rods. She could have her make one that would... make it easier... for whoever she selected to take on the role of her “assistant”. Even thinking about it in euphemisms didn’t stop her blood from going cold as she realized what she was doing.

“That’s what they want me to do...” she said to herself.

Some of them did deserve it. Maria’s accomplices certainly did, though not Maria. That would be too good for her. She didn’t really need to wipe the slate clean. They could still be themselves, just with some minor adjustments. No that was a slippery slope. She would pick one person, and limit her desires to just that individual. Sacrifice one to save the rest of the herd.

Scanning the live feed, it was hard not to feel like a predator selecting their prey. It was also hard to not feel good about it. Still, she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the task at hand, like she often did when faced with a difficult choice.

One woman soon caught her eye. She was sort of plain looking, with brown eyes and dark brown hair. However her body type matched Selena’s almost perfectly! With a bit of makeup and a new hair color, Blonde... no, Chestnut! Oh yeah she would look so sexy with chestnut hair... and blonde highlights!

“Trixie. This girl I’m looking at. What’s her name?”

“The brunette?”

“Yeah, with the tan shirt.”

“That’s Cindy, Cindy Ackland.”

“Have her come up and meet me. I want to talk to her.”

The elevator doors opened, and Cindy stepped out. She wore a big smile on her face, and her eyes... seemed kind of vacant. She looked around the room, then walked towards Lisa.

“Hi there! You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, please take a seat.”

She sat down in front of the desk and looked at Lisa. Her facial expression didn’t change, and her eyes seemed to be looking through Lisa instead of at her. This unnerved Lisa slightly.

“Cindy, I called you up here because I believe you could be a valuable asset to this little colony that we have. It takes a lot of hard work to run a place such as this.”

“Yeah... I used to have an ant colony when I was a little girl.” Cindy replied.

Lisa noticed that Cindy’s voice had a dreamy quality to it, like she was half asleep or something. She watched as Cindy’s smile slowly faded.

“Though we don’t have 6 legs of a pair of antennae...” she said to Lisa.

Now she looked like she was lost in deep thought. Then suddenly that grin burst out. She stared at Lisa with those vacant eyes, and a smile that was too wide.

“But we also don’t bite people’s feet and leave little bumps that itch for days!”

Lisa blinked a couple times and stared at Cindy. She got up and waved her hand in front of Cindy’s face. There was no reaction. Cindy just continued to smile at her.

“I think the Creon had some fun with you before you got here...”

Cindy went from grinning to looking puzzled. Again she appeared to become lost in deep thought.

“I don’t remember having a party with them...”

“Riiight. Okay Cindy. You just go back to the elevator now. Take it down and go back to doing, uh, whatever it is that you do here.”

“Okay!”

She went back to grinning again, and this smile didn’t change as she headed to the elevator and stepped inside. After the elevator doors closed, Lisa sighed and shook her head.

“Cross her off the list.”

“List?” Trixie asked.

“Uh, yeah. I’m looking for someone to help me out up here, and I want someone whose brain hasn’t been fried.”

“I see...”

“Also, Trixie, I need to know right now. You’re programmed to serve me, right?”

“You’re the administrator, so yes.”

“So if I order you to make a custom data rod for my new assistant, I can count on you to do it, right?”

“You’re the administrator, so yes.” Trixie replied in a more reluctant tone.

“Okay, good. Now bring up a list of the prisoners, and give me their personality profiles while you’re at it.”

Among the profiles was one of a shy young women named Brandy. Brandy was Grade-A CUTE! She had green eyes, a smooth, almost doll like face that was topped with short black hair, and a petite frame. She was also quiet, shy, and timid. Once Lisa got her past those issues, she’d probably work out just fine. Lisa had Trixie summon her.

When Brandy stepped out of the elevator, she looked around in amazement. She didn’t know what to say. She saw Lisa sitting behind a big, impressive desk, but what really got her attention was a worried looking Trixie who appeared on the video display behind Lisa.

Unbeknownst to Lisa, Trixie held up a sign, written in big lettering so that Mandy could read it from where she was.

“STAY RIGHT THERE! DON’T MOVE!” the sign read.

Mandy froze in place. Trixie put the sign down and held up another one.

“She’s planning on brainwashing you! Make up an excuse to get out of here!” the second sign read.

Lisa was puzzled. Why wasn’t Mandy walking towards her? Oh, right! She was the shy type. Yeah she looked pretty nervous and apprehensive. Lisa got up and approached her instead. Mandy backed up against the wall. She, she was trembling... She was trembling just like Trixie had been... when she was..

Lisa’s breath caught in her throat, and tears welled up in her eyes.

“It’s... It’s okay sweetie... Come here. Come here, it’s okay.”

Mandy’s eyes widened as this now crying woman put her arms around her and started petting her, like she was an animal or something. She was too freaked out to say anything about it, and just stood there, being petted. She figured that trying to resist was a very bad idea and that it was safer just to do nothing.

“It’s okay sweetie. I’m not going to hurt you. Poor thing you’re shaking so much! It’s going to be okay. You’re going to be fine.”

Mandy worked up the courage to reply.

“Can... Can I please go?”

Lisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “Yes sweetie. You can go.”

After the elevator doors closed, Lisa lowered her head, put her hands over her face and sobbed. Trixie, Selena, all those dormant feelings were exerting themselves full force.

“Cross... Cross her off the list!!”