The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blurb: The computer Cal wins in an online contest starts to do more for him at home than let him play solitaire or surf the web.

Author’s note: As this is my first entry to the archive, I would love to hear how great it was and what you really liked, as well as what you think could be made better. If you didn’t like it, constructive criticism would be fine too if you think it’ll help make a better story overall. I’m a trooper, I can take advice. However, be on guard that this is an in mc story. If that categorically turns you off, I don’t want to hear about how squicky this story was for you. It said (... in ...) on this package, and if I don’t complain about your vore story you can keep your heebie jeebies to yourself.

—Dmitri Dmitrovich

Now, on with the porn!

No Purchase Necessary, Enter as Often as You Want

Cal cheered, spinning in a circle in his swivel chair. He’d done it! He had finished filling out the forms, sent the link to get the free Ipod to 90 people he knew the e-mails to, used a fakey e-mail address to sign up for 300 stupid spamalicious offers for free and expensive penis enlargers, clicked through on each one of them in sequence, voted a dozen more sites #1, compared prices on every single combination of items in an online perfume store, signed up for trial after trial of things only to leave them just before they would charge his credit card (his mom’s really, but he stole it), got more loan offers than he could have imagined possible, and had his hard drive almost blown up by viruses (which his virus catcher finally got wind of in time, and was offered all sorts of dates with seductive-looking ladies right near him with all sorts of secret penises, fatnesses and STDs. He started to feel sick from the thought of all he’d done...the world was spinning, spinning, spinning...he put his foot down, jolting to a halt. Stupid swivel chair, maybe he put too much oil in this time. Okay, the world wasn’t spinning so much but he still felt a little nauseous.

Cal’s mom Heather had been getting tired of having to share her continually more outdated computer with the whole family, and wanted either to get a new computer or computers for everyone else. Unfortunately however, computers were expensive. So, when Cal found this site he promised his mom he could get a whole free mainframe computer for the house, with terminals as well as free internet access, all for just the cost of power. Heather was skeptical, but gave Cal free reign of the computer just in case he could make it happen. At the end of a long, grueling sunday Cal finally wiped her browser history and gave one more look at the offer:

“Win your very own WANG computing system! A full mainframe server with 4 terminals: connect it to your household appliances to streamline chores and tasks, filter and edit TV shows for content or commercials, save your favorites to the HD, FREE INTERNET ACCESS, run a home-based business, improve discipline in the household [?] and more!”

Too good to be true? Probably, but Cal had promised, and this would help out everybody else in the house as well as him and probably earn him a favor if he got in hot water or wanted a moderately expensive toy later in the future. Not that he was so into toys anymore, now that he was 15 and in the middle of his sophomore year in high school. But, video games were still his friends when he got to buddies’ places, and so Cal had an investment in this project anyway. Annoyingly he couldn’t find any technical specs on the system, but it seemed like it must be powerful to be a mainframe after all, and it did say “MASSIVELY AND EASILY UPGRADABLE!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!” on the ad. He tried valiantly to ignore the badly spelled ‘!’ signs. It didn’t matter damn it, he had finally done it! He finally shook his head and cleared the browser cache and history, sending out yet another virus scan, just in case...still nothing. Okay, time.

Cal got up, yawning. It was 3 AM now, school was happening tomorrow at 7, but he knew his mom had sanctioned one day like this because his homework was done. It would be in by Tuesday it said, the first available of its kind. He won, it had said, exclusively. He was almost out the door when he decided to check his spamalicious e-mail address, just in case, and found one more e-mail from the company. It asked:

“DeAR CAL: Great work winning our contest!@!!!! One more thing and we’ll send out the system: do you want the generally upgrade package we thought up, or do you want to try the Uuuber kewl new CCPU addition? It’ll make upgrades a cinch: you wont even need to buy anything new, and it’ll streamline all your household tasks once it gets properly configured. We highly recommend the latter, but it’s your choice. If you want it, reply to this e-mail before 3:04 AM Sunday. Byes!” It ended, the sending time 2:58 AM. Jesus, good thing he was online. Sounds like a once in a lifetime offer...and little time to reconsider. He just went for it, and sent in that reply e-mail. He got a confirmation, and once again it said it would be in and installed by Tuesday afternoon by 3 PM, ‘just before I get home,’ he thought.

Tad chuckled to himself, amused. Finally, somebody had gone for it. He’d been trying to fence this thing for months, and finally his work had completed. He’d stolen a million dollar chip from a prime hardware manufacturer for his boss, but the deal had soured on him. He had to get rid of the chip, say he’d failed, after he’d already accidentally set fire to the company, but he couldn’t just sell it to a fence. Any fence would immediately recognize its value. What he had to do was look like he was just another ScAmmZOR involved in some stupid pyramid scheme or something, and he could just send it off as sort of a prize to somebody. Cal was the 100th sucker on the nosie, and finally took the bait. 10 more systems to send out, and Tad could get out of this racket. Interestingly, he’d already made his million back considering how many things these people had to link to, and his good reviews since they actually got their servers. But he could take the hit. He had to make it look, this time, like he cheated Cal out of his money. Little would the guy know...

Cal grinned, Tuesday morning, at the breakfast table at his mother. “Yep, it should be in today ma. Don’t worry, I wrote down the password. I think you might even be able to sell or give away that old computer you’ve got in your room anyway,” he added. Heather nodded, skeptical, “We’ll see what happens when it gets here, young man. But if it does all you say it will, you may have actually gotten a good deal. And if it doesn’t, at least we’re not out any money.” Heather smiled a little, hesitatingly. She had been a pretty woman, fairly normal height but with quite large breasts. She had long, deep black hair, pale skin. But the time since she gotten married had been easy for her and her midsection had gotten a bit soggy since then. Still, she had few wrinkles yet at 36, and was still a looker at that age.

Lydia shook her head with disbelief, adding, “I’ll believe that one when I see it. You produce a real result and maybe we’ll talk, but for now...” She trailed off, the intimation clear. Lydia was just a year younger than Cal, 15 and just spending the summer hanging at the moment. She was a burgeoning dark haired beauty like her mother, pert breasts about as large as her mother’s as well. Her smooth pale skin made her pretty thighs look quite nice in her shorter skirts. Not that she really wore them much these days, what with Cal growing into quite the perv. Heather wanted Lydia to join the cheerleading squad the next year, but Lydia preferred to play video games when she got the chance to at friends’ places, and secretly looked forward to the chance to do the same at home.

The packages came that afternoon, around 2 PM, and it looked like Cal would have his work cut out for him installing the systems. But, several hours later after looking at a largely foreign manual with a language he had never seen before but decent pictures, Cal wiped his forehead and declared himself finished. All the rooms in the house had been hooked up to the mainframe, each person with his or her own terminal, and a hookup to the internet, the cable, and the living room tv.

Cal switched it on and...“Fuck!” he swore, realizing that the main processor was 1 khz! He looked at the manual again, pissed and almost incredulous that a processor could even be that slow, until he found that the upgrading system would take care of it, provided he installed some...equipment. A soldering iron, a bucket, a drill, various other sundry equipment hooked up to the mainframe. He used his terminal as the admin for ease of use, and after finally getting it set up he turned it on and...poured in sand. The computer was painfully slow, but he knew that by this evening he would get it up to 2 khz at least. An improvement, if not much of one. The ladies were a bit pissed at this, but Heather grinned, telling Cal mockingly, “Well, if it upgrades at this rate, we’ll match my old computer in a few hundred years!” Cal sneered a little at this, but went back to reading the manual. Fortunately for him, summer was still just starting.

Fortunately as well, apparently the initial upgrade let the system work a bit on its own upgrade system as it went on, and by morning the computer mainframe was already up to 10 Khz. Oddly, in the specs the MCP seemed incredibly fast, even though the main processor was decades slower than anything he’d ever seen. He chalked it up to error, or bad version information, but cracking open the case he could see the crude upgrade system grinding away as well as an incredibly high-tech-looking processor sitting nearby it, hardly glowing. He saw in the manual that the system would need at least 100 khz to even start up, so he let it continue for now. Cal sighed to himself, watching the drill and soldering iron heat up the sand and collect it before putting it into vaguely rectangular shape, ever so slowly, “Man...fuck it, maybe I’ll just get some reading done or something. I’ll fuckin’ check back tomorrow.”

His sister and mother rode him for it, but upon returning to the mainframe Cal was pleasantly surprised the next afternoon to find the drill gleaming bright, working a bit more quickly and the soldering iron now accoutered with some sort of glass heating mechanism. He refilled the bucket with its sand, and found that the processor’s guage now said 1 Mhz. Figuring it was as good a time as any, he flicked it on. Again, it took an almost interminable amount of time to load, but finally his green screen lit up with what looked like that unreadable language again. It seemed to be offering him a choice of something, and he tried to pick the first word that looked vaguely like English to him, “Vegerenworst” or something. It didn’t work, so in desperation he picked what felt to him to be the right answers to get where he wanted to go (all ‘y’s) and finally found the word ‘English’ which he clicked on. Little did Cal realize what he had done, as the MCP began to whir to life within the mainframe.

“Finally!” said Lydia to herself, sitting about in her casual jeans, white t-shirt and robe as she turned on the tv. “Guess that twerp Cal is good for something after all,” the tv having failed to work since he had plugged in the mainframe to it. She hummed the song of her favorite tv show as it now came up on the screen, just a bit of interference along the way.

Cal, on the other hand, just kept on typing on the machine, its processor slowly beginning to get faster. The computer finally seemed to settle on its preferences at about 4 mhz, and Cal got to answer some questions to set up its usage. The questions were fairly standard ones about setting up user accounts, but it asked: is current user to be admin for all time? Cal figured sure, why not. Still, he kept working and finally it asked one odd question, “Family relations package?” Cal figured he was sure this was right, so agreed, and it asked, “Gradual acclimation or immediate acceptance, or GAME MODE?” He blinked at the caps, but did like games. ‘GAME MODE’ it is, he said to himself. Unknowingly, Cal had now sealed his fate.

He continued with a few more settings, the computer now asking vaguely odd questions about him and his family using the machines, but it promised him that it would be better attuned to each of them if he answered honestly, and somehow he believed it. And anyway, computers can’t lie, can they?

Once the computer got to 5 Mhz, it said, “Computer power now sufficient for second terminal usage. Please invite second user for preliminary game test.”

Cal figured this was as good a chance as any to show he wasn’t a total failure, and he figured that at least some use should come out of the computer. He called out to Lydia, “Heya Lyd! I got the computers working a bit. Come up and see!” Lydia was a bit annoyed at the interruption, but was secretly curious at what it was that Cal had wrought anyway. The tv snow began to come back again, apparently not enough processing power to work the tv as well as two monitors, so she figured she might as well. Lydia clicked off the tv and headed upstairs, large breasts definitively restrained from any bouncing by her binding bra.

She peeked in Cal’s room, seeing the green and black screen with a look of disgust, “God. Is this thing like 20 years old or somethi...” she noticed the weird drill and soldering iron and added, “Weird. Anyway, just tell me it’ll get better.” Cal nodded to her, and pointed to his computer, “See, I know it’s weak right now, but it says we gotta test the networking something with this poker game. You just go to your computer, log in as Lydia, and try it out, okay?” Lydia nodded, more than a bit disappointed but for once willing to give Cal the benefit of the doubt. She found, unsurprisingly, an 80s-style keyboard and green screen in her room, cables leading over to the mainframe in Cal’s room. She sighed and started it up, watching for a few minutes as the startup sequence began the vaguely wussy V. 1.01! OS.

Cal chilled on his end, seeing now the processor speed move up to a whole 5.1 Mhz. Finally his computer said, “Player two: LYDIA has joined the game. You both have $100 dollars to spend. Winner is the first to $200. Would you like instructions?” Cal typed ‘N’, as did Lydia, and the game began. Lydia had played the game a few times with their dad while he had still lived at home, but after he moved away she only rarely played a game with her friends when bored at lunch. Cal, on the other hand, played a weekly session with his friends last year, which only broke up with the end of the schoolyear, so he had a bit more experience with it, as well as doing some research on poker tactics at the school library.

Lydia got a few lucky hands at the beginning, but she knew she was having trouble deciding when to hold them and when to fold them. There was also this odd bit of blinking on the screen that kept distracting her a little, which somehow seemed to get worse as she lost more hands. ‘Gotta ask Cal about that,’ she thought to herself. Also...was it warm in here or something? As she slowly got to $75...$50...$40, she kept feeling more and more uncomfortable in her clothes.

Cal too got this strange feeling as he initially started losing to Lydia, at $75 toying a bit with the collar of his t-shirt, but soon began to feel better when he started winning. ‘Must have just been nervous,’ he thought, feeling calmer and steadier as he kept playing. He even felt himself getting a bit sharper as he started to get over $100, along with a desire to just beat the pants off Lydia. He tried not to think too much of her pants as well as he played, since in that direction lay iniquity.

Lydia threw up her hands in disgust as her final balance said $0, muttering, “Damn Cal...he would win, thinks he’s so tough. I’ll show him...” as she stared at the screen, the flickering continuing. She still felt uncomfortable in her clothes, but knew in her head that the temperature was just fine, and that there was no way he’d let Cal see any more of her body after having just beaten her at poker. Still, she should tell Cal about that flickering, in just a moment...

Cal cheered in victory in his head, reveling at winning over his sister in the poker game. He felt so confident, that he did just a few jumping jacks, to show his power over his sister. After about 5 minutes of that, he sat down feeling a bit sweaty. Almost immediately following, he heard a knock. ‘Odd, I don’t usually do jumping jacks,’ Cal thought, eying his bulging tummy, but shook his head at the thought and got up to get the door. Lydia was standing behind it, looking a bit befuddled and toying with the tie of her robe, “Nice game, Cal. It all worked fine on my end,” ‘Oh, and the interference,’ she thought. Instead she added, “But maybe we should try another game next time. Give me a chance to beat the pants off you and all.” She fought a wink and added, “Are there any other games?” Cal shrugged, “Not sure yet, but I doubt that it can run much more right now. Maybe we should see in the morning?” Lydia nodded, heading off downstairs again to try the tv. Oddly enough, it turned on, even though with still a bit of static, and she settled in to veg out some more before bedtime. She had some food, but like usual the family didn’t eat together.

Lydia went to bed a little bit earlier than usual that night, grumbling to herself about Cal having won. She wanted to be civil about it after all, but it was just so annoying seeing the look on that little twerp’s face. She changed for bed, still thinking about that poker game, her screen turned on very low brightness since she hadn’t found where the switch was on her panel. But it wasn’t very bright now and she figured she could sleep; she found herself doing crunches as though to get herself closer to bedtime, though she hardly knew why. After a few sets she stood up, feeling a little sore in the midsection and put on her pj’s. She had a long nightshirt Heather had gotten her for X-mas, but Lydia always felt it was a little too short for her liking, so she slipped into her pants. As she got the waist up her smooth thighs she suddenly realized she had neglected to replace her panties...’eh’ she thought, ‘it hardly affects anything, and they were getting pretty uncomfortable. She kept her bra on under her pajama top and went to bed, dreaming strange things as the flickering screen kept on.

A few minutes later Cal heard Heather knocking on his door, asking, “So how’s the computer stuff coming?” Cal turned, smiling weakly, “Well, the upgrading system does work. I’m not sure how good they’ll be when they’re done, but right now I think there’s enough juice to run your machine too. The machine has a networking test to run, via a poker game, and I thought it might be fun to try out. Want to give it a whirl mom?” Heather looked at the screen and bit her lip, thinking...but responded, “Okay Cal, just give me a moment,” and headed over to her room. Cal started up his computer’s poker program, grinning a bit, and happily noted that he now had a 10 Mhz processor in the mainframe. Not great, but pretty good nonetheless.

Heather’s computer started up a bit more rapidly than Lydia’s had, and soon she too said ‘N’ to the instructions question. She had played a bit more poker than Lydia had in her time, but had been out of practice for a while. She played tougher than Lydia, but unfortunately for her ran a bad streak in the first few rounds, Cal scoring a couple three of a kinds in two pair hands for her. As her pile of money dwindled to $50, $40, she too began to feel a bit...uncomfortable...

Cal finished up his victorious jumping jacks, happy to have won yet again. His mother came by, looking vaguely discomfited by something like Lydia had been, and told him, “It worked pretty well...fun game by the way, maybe we could do it again sometime. You’re a pretty hard guy to beat...” she glanced at his crotch, “at poker. Anyway, I think I’m off to bed, and you probably should be too, Mr.” She grinned, heading away toward her room, running her hand over her ass absentmindedly as she did, almost as much seeming to want to tease him as to scratch an incessant itch.

The next morning Cal yawned, his arms a little sore from the couple push-ups he managed to do last night. He dressed as usual, t-shirt and jeans, and went over to check on the mainframe. 20Mhz, it said. He’d need to pick it up a couple more tools, but apparently it would attach them. Just a wrench and about 20 bolts, which he was sure he had. He went out to the tool chest in the garage to pick it up.

Lydia yawned to herself, waking up with her hand resting gently over her cloth-covered pussy. She slid her hand up her side to stretch and stood up to get dressed for the coming day. She was just about to walk out the door when she realized that she had put on a nice bra and t-shirt and jeans, but had somehow forgotten to replace her panties. She made a little ‘o’ of surprise at this, and quickly changed out of her jeans to put on a pair of high-cut panties underneath them. She felt a bit discomfited by this for some reason, but knew it was something she should do.

Heather for her part slid down her nightgown that morning, having for the first time in a while worn hers, though after putting it on she felt more comfortable. She stood up from the bed, grinning a bit at her form in the mirror before dressing for the day. She put on a v-neck top, and found this comfortable enough to even remember her panties and jeans today with her bra. She headed down to start up breakfast for her crew, humming just a bit.

Cal put the new tools in the bucket for his computer, and began looking around the system a bit, now that there was a little more horsepower. To his surprise he saw that the display was now 4-color, and a quick check around the now-vacated bedrooms around the house showed the rest all were too. He was a bit surprised at this, but headed downstairs to see his family before he told them the (better) news. They both said a cheery good morning to Cal, but threatened that they would give him a re-match if he gave them the chance. Cal grinned, responding, “Don’t worry, I think we’ll have a new game...with our 4-color monitors. Not great, but better. An improvement is an improvement.” The ladies smiled predatorily at this, sensing weakness. They seemed almost affronted at themselves, but began normal table banter over a lovely breakfast of waffles, eggs and orange juice. Cal told the pair, upon finishing dinner, “Now ladies, if you’d like we have another test to perform. Now that the monitors have upgraded and we have some more power, we should try a 3-person network test. Would you come upstairs with me please?”

The pair agreed, eager at the hopes of getting a new game to beat Cal with, and they each headed to their individual monitor to see what new game had been wrought. This time, the three had a blackjack game to play. However, instead of the simple text as had been present before in the poker game, there were silly but graphical representations of the cards on their screens. Each player had $200 now, and the winner would be the one to beat the other two and reduce their money to $0. The winner of the last game had advantage, so Cal became dealer. This meant little except that he would go last, and so the game began.

As we all know, dealer has advantage in blackjack, and even though Cal’s instincts were not always strong (busting a couple times) he began to steadily win his way through some hands. Cal’s confidence began to grow bit by bit as his cash began to rise from $200 to $240 to $270, the ladies’ cash slowly draining. Heather had the worst luck however, and as the game continued, she began to feel a bit flushed with the continued loss, adrenaline driving her to try whatever she could to win, her heat making her feel even more uncomfortable in her already binding clothes. Lydia felt it build slowly, a bit differently; she tried to calm herself, figure it out, and wondered if maybe, just maybe, her brother had something to do with it all. His game after all, maybe he was cheating? She was going to get him somehow, catch him if she could.

At $350, the game started to slow down a little for Cal, the ladies’ reaction times getting a little slower. Heather tried feverishly to think of new ways to out-think Cal before putting in her moves, always second-guessing herself, gesticulating a bit more than usual with more than a little bounce to her breasts as she did so. Lydia on the other hand coolly mumbled to her self, “I’m gonna get that twerp, he’ll wish...” as her hand slid slowly down her tummy, her left taking over now the keyboard. Heather’s heart began thumping loudly, her chest heaving as she tried to work through her problems.

At $500, Cal noticed a stop for about a minute or so in the game, each of the ladies now at $50, but he waited it out, gloating to himself over the (relatively easy) victory over the pair. Lydia smiled to herself, “There...that’ll make it easier to concentrate...too constricting earlier,” as she stroked herself absentmindedly beneath her knee-length skirt and panties, the waistband less restrictive than on her jeans. Heather’s heaving bosoms subsided, jiggling more nonetheless now that they had been released from their bra. Her nipples stood out in relief on her shirt, but she knew that, calmer, she would have a better chance at winning.

Cal lost a few more hands to the now-calmer ladies, but regained momentum around $400, and finally won the last hand over Lydia with a blackjack. The pair of ladies both wandered in to Cal’s room, feeling a bit dejected at the loss yet determined. “We’ll get you next time,” said Lydia, her skirt still swishing a bit around her knees as she stopped at his door. Heather finally caught her breath and added, bosoms bouncing delicately, “Not get you, per se,” her cleavage staring back at Cal, “but we’d like a re-match nonetheless. But good game.” The day wore on as usual, Cal getting a bit of reading in after some more jumping jacks and crunches, noting the progress of the computer slowed a little before jumping again to 30 Mhz after it seemed to get used to the wrench and bolts. He gave it another bucketfull of sand from the garden, just to make sure. The ladies stayed downstairs, watching show after show with rather less pronounced snow, which somehow had a calming effect on them anyway. Dinner was fairly usual as well, though Cal found his mother’s behind a bit...distracting as she made dinner, not to mention gazing down Heather’s blouse perhaps a bit too long as she served the platters. Lydia for her end kept trying to think up new games to play with Cal, under the table to Heather couldn’t see, more often than not allowing Cal an unintentional look at her smooth thighs with her rapid hand motions in the game or some such passing phenomenon. But finally, it was time for bed again, and Cal happily saw the computer at 40 Mhz, definitely heading in the right direction. As far as the new system update info suggested, they should have 16 colors by morning. He turned in after a few push-ups and crunches, feeling some sore muscles now but maybe a bit better anyway for himself.

Lydia for her part went to bed at the same time and once again tried her pajamas. This time however, not only did she keep forgetting to wear her panties with her pajama pants, but said pants kept finding their way around her ankles as she was about to walk to bed to go to sleep. She wasn’t about to just give up and have her soft, lightly dewy pussy exposed to the air though, so she finally switched to wearing the nightshirt her mother had given her. It was a bit shorter than she wished, but really came no higher than the skirt she wore today, and it was more comfortable. As she slid her top off, she realized that somehow, her bra must have come off with her clothes too, and that she had really only been wearing a thin shirt and pants around her ankles earlier, her large breasts bobbing free. She shook her head, sliding her nightshirt over her large boobs and her new panties before lying in bed. She almost snapped awake realizing she had yet again forgotten her bra, but a warm, caressing finger seemed to slide incessantly inside her panties and made her forget her complaints as interference almost invisibly looked on.

Heather had always slept with a longer nightie than Lydia, and as she slipped it on over her smooth flesh she felt some relief even over today’s clothes. It was very slightly transparent, and as she headed over to bed she realized she could not see either a bra strap or panty lines...but that was absurd of course; she always wore panties and a bra...except earlier? She ignored it and went to bed, breasts bobbing a bit as she settled into her sleeping.

Cal smiled to himself, “66 Mhz on the nosie. Definitely an improvement; maybe we’ll get something more interesting than a gambling game this time, presuming we get something. Ah well, cartoons this morning?” He shrugged, dressing himself, normally as usual and headed downstairs, safe in the knowledge that he had sufficiently set up his mainframe for now. He felt confident today, moreso than usual, and found himself jogging in place at odd times, as though psyching himself up for a prize bout with the champ. He found however the ladies already up before him, working in the kitchen to both make a big stack of strawberry pancakes. He happily noted his sister’s tits jiggling a bit under her button-up shirt as she stirred the bowl on the counter, her ass waving from side to side under a simple black skirt. His mother’s jeans hugged her ass nicely, but her tank top definitely showed the effects of a lack of a bra, nipples seemingly eternally pointy, and her cleavage definitely prominent. Once more a breakfast of sister teasing Cal, and he could almost swear that as he won more games than her he got to see more and more leg under the table. He finally told them, at the end up a sumptuous meal, that they all would now have the opportunity to try out a new 16-color puzzle game if they so wished. It would take a while, maybe through lunch, so it was good they had a big breakfast, but the ladies readily agreed, hungry look in Lydia’s eyes and a good-natured bounce in Heather’s step and breasts.

This puzzle world was more to Lydia’s style, having played a few of these sorts of games at friends’ places. She easily went through the tetris-like shape making puzzles, though annoyingly always just a hair slower than Cal. The object of the game was to finish the puzzles in the fewest tries, and she made some careless mistakes along the way. Still, there were lots of puzzles, and Cal had his weaknesses too...Heather on the other hand was totally at a loss initially, unused to the control schema, and took almost 10 extra tries on the first puzzle alone to get it finished. She fairly screamed in a low voice, and grumpily stood up, pacing a bit in the room as she did so. Unbeknownst to her, her hand also began inexorably sneaking its way to her pussy, and finally she too switched her pants for a medium-length skirt, finding the less binding waist easing her thoughts, as did the...massage. She sighed, calmed, and went back to playing as her thighs opened and closed a bit, smooth calves flashing before the blank wall.

Lydia finally found herself in a quandary in the reactions maze puzzle, her frequent strokings getting in the way of her timing as well as simply trying to navigate her annoying panties as she did so. Finally, she grew sick of it and simply slid her panties down her legs under her skirt, throwing them off into some unknown place in her closet. She too began to play a bit better, her nerves eased generally, although tensing up every few minutes for some reason...

Cal once again found himself harder pressed, the status of the ladies getting stronger in relation to his own. He again began to feel a little concerned about his position, and started itching at his jeans.

However, he found his position improving as he entered a round of tetris-combat style puzzles, facing off against the ladies. Slamming in piece after piece, Cal regained control of the situation and, presumably, his fast-paced movements caused him to scratch his itch since it no longer bothered him so much. Lydia, however, found her itch continually...itchy as the game went on, fingers dipping just a bit further in between her labia as she played the game one-handed. Heather was getting a bit of a stride in the game though, her hand having moved up to her right tit from her panty-covered pussy.

Lydia grumbled, realizing that although Cal was still beating the pair of ladies, Heather was pulling ahead. Absentmindedly she slid her hand out from under her lifted skirt and bare, dripping pussy, tracing along the side of her blouse until it rested aromatically at her chin. Continuing to lose, she gave her finger gentle nibbles, kisses, then outright consumed it, giving a fantasy blow-job to the entity in her mind. Finally, her blocks reaching near the top of the screen, Lydia took her hand completely from the keyboard, frigging herself masterfully with her right hand as she sucked on two fingers now, bobbing effortlessly down her throat for a simulated deep-throat.

Heather was in a better position, having been giving it to Lydia in her own way, but as Cal’s focus returned to her, Heather’s activity having all but dried up, she soon found herself outmatched by younger talent, more practice and a keener eye for combinations. Heather quite soon found herself sweating from the exertion, round full breast bobbing more and more rapidly from her ministrations as she slowly but inexorably reached her way to the top of the screen. Twisting her nipple in her hand, she finally gave it up near the end of the game as well, pulling down her tank top and sucking on her own tit as she rubbed the other nipple hard.

Cal congratulated himself on his win, grinning proudly. He’d done it again, and he could swear that his itch had almost fully subsided. Calmly, he did some victory push-ups and crunches, reveling in his sense of accomplishment. As he got up, he was just about to think it odd that the ladies had not interrupted his longish series of exercises when they came knocking.

Heather and Lydia stood bravely at the door to Cal’s room, grumbling under their breath. “I’ll get that bastard next time, I’m sure of it,” thought Lydia, adjusting the side of her skirt just a bit. Presumably it had been riding a bit high, but from Cal’s angle it would just give him the barest hint that a nice little pair of panties might not be sitting on that pussy today, warm breeze wafting over the dewy lips. Heather adjusted her tank top as well, aware suddenly that she had not fully pulled her top back over her nipples. Still, she couldn’t hide the tented fabric over her nipples, or her voracious look.

Cal came to the door, smiling to the pair even as he appraised their looks. Unbidden, his cock began coming to life. “Well, good game there son,” said Heather, extending her hand to shake his, and in doing so nudging her tank top in such a way that her nipple almost came into view. He shook it and nodded, “Good try mom. You were close, but not close enough,” he grinned. Continuing to shake, pink of nipples coming clearly into view now Heather added, “We’ll see...and you’ll see...” Just before the points of her nipples entirely escaped the fabric, Heather took on a mock-embarrassed look and adjusted the straps again.

Lydia frowned fiercely at Cal, cocking her hips to the side. Her adjustment, it seems, had also ‘accidentally’ loosened the zipper, and so the fabric slid ever so slightly down her firm, fleshy hips. No panties made their mark. She tried her best to look intimidating, but her finger kept finding its way into her mouth a bit deeper than she wished. “I’ll get you next time,” she muttered, holding her hand as to shake his. Cal took the bait and she pulled her hand back just before he could take it, her suddenly upthrust tummy making her skirt slide a couple inches down. Cal could see now that Lydia was shaving already in preparation for cheerleading season, but it would be an inch more or so before he was sure just how much...She grinned at him, then turned to walk away. Just before she entered her room, she slid down her skirt and mooned him, perfectly toned ass flashing before his eyes. Cal was not careful enough to catch the slightly parted lips or the finger in her mouth though...

Cal sighed, shaking his head at the strange happenings. He toyed with the computer again for a while though before finally coming down to dinner. The computer continued to grind along slowly, but only managed to get to around 45 Mhz. He did get a bit of a chance to examine its file structure, but gained relatively little from the experience. Just a few networking files, some games (apparently a new one now being downloaded), and some word processing and management technologies and various things he could neither identify nor open (yet). So, he once again left the computer and did some calming exercises. It was weird, he noted mid-crunch, since he usually hated exercise, yet he couldn’t seem to help himself. Finally, around 6 PM, he finished up (the computer at around 80 Mhz, still chugging on its sand) and went downstairs.

He gulped, feeling just a bit out of place as he entered the kitchen. Heather was still dressed the same as earlier in the afternoon, now setting the table. Cal had come down just in time, it seemed, as he watched her slowly, methodically setting out plates as she leaned over the table. Her unbounded breasts bobbed enticingly under her thin tank top as she moved about the table, a hint of a predatory smile on her lips as Cal’s eyes were drawn inexorably to her cleavage. He sighed meaningfully as her breasts seemed always to only jiggle on the verge of exposing her nipples, yet never made the trip out. There was a clang on the other side of the room, and Cal fairly gasped.

Lydia had changed into a much shorter skirt, and was just now getting silverware to set the table. She grumbled, a light grin on her face as she thought ‘This’ll fix ‘im. I’ll really piss him off, mooning him again.’ She bent over to pick up the stray fork, taking a bit of extra time doing so. Cal was treated to just the bottom curve of her ass, and a vague hint of her pussy, realizing that she had neglected panties for the day. Odd that she went for a shorter skirt then...Lydia grinned to herself, feeling very proud of her little joke. Also just a bit of something else, but no...that was just a little droplet of sweat dripping down her smooth, warm, tanned thigh. Finally she stood up, satisfied and a bit damp, and set the table. Her breasts did not wobble as much as Heather’s, but Cal could swear that she had no concept of pulling down her skirt as it rode up her warm thighs.

Over dinner, Lydia and Cal continued their little games, yet Lydia continued to be on the losing end this time. They managed to avoid interrupting dinner, generally since Heather monopolized conversation in her own right, happy it seemed just to have Cal look across the table at her. Heather, however, played her own game of scissors and other variants, playfully crossing and uncrossing her legs at Cal under the table to distract him from learning the rules. Since their variant kept changing each time, a player had to keep the rules constantly in mind, so they were in their rights to distract each other. Usually they just tickled, but the game came and went in spurts. On the other side, Heather ate carefully, seeming to be somehow competing for Cal’s attentions. She was more subtle, but somehow by the third time she ‘accidentally’ spilled wine on her thin tank top and had to dab it up bouncily with her napkin, Cal began to wonder if something was up. It would have been faster, but the way that her breasts jiggled so cheerfully...hypnotically...he couldn’t help himself. Finally though, when on the third accident her nipple came free with a lovely bounce and Heather made a little embarrassed squeak of surprise, yet fumbled a moment at hiding her pink pointy cherries back in her top, he could see the competition.

By hook or by crook, Lydia wanted to win, (especially after all her defeats) and ‘accidentally’ herself spread her legs a bit wider than generally necessary, lips of her freshly shaven pussy finally coming into view. Cal was about to realize that the rule was open pussy open scissors, and Lydia could see that. So she did what she could and tickled him...in the leg. She tickled a bit high though, and before Cal knew it, she’d given his cock a few good strokes through his jeans. He moaned quietly and involuntarily, but this seemed to snap Lydia out of her trance, and she let go, shooting to the side a bit, and quickly excusing herself from dinner. She had to look down a second and quickly pull down her short skirt however, her pussy just peeking near the bottom. Heather, so shocked she had forgotten about her nipples, nodded to Lydia and excused her, then looked down to fix her own clothes. Cal finished up quickly to let the embarrassed women recover, then veritably ran upstairs for a furious evening of jerking off at the excitement, feeling only a bit guilty as he squirted into tissue after tissue thinking of the bare, damp pussy, dark pink aureolae and nipple, and the warm hand on his cock...

Heather, shocked by her family’s behavior tonight, cleaned up after the meal herself, allowing her bare-pussied daughter to hide in her room for the time being. She sighed, washing the dishes, as she thought of Cal. A bit overweight, that boy, but certainly handsome. And it can’t just be that she’s his mother after all. No, he needed some confidence, and it would take a real girl with some real sexual attraction to show him he can be sexy. “Oops!” she said to herself, the dishwater getting on her tanktop at her right nipple, soaking transparent instantly. On a whim, she whipped out her left breast from its covering and sucked it in liquidly, letting it return again to make that side of the shirt transparent too. ‘Well,’ she thought, gazing down at her still-pert tits, ‘maybe I am still a bit of a girl too, after all...’ a mischievous grin spread across her face as she continued to do the dishes, her ass wiggling in time to some beat unheard in the room.

Lydia shook her head in her room, just getting in from brushing her teeth. How had she forgotten to put her panties back on, she wondered. She’d always been so careful before, never even wore such a short skirt around home, yet here she was...it must be getting warm, she rationalized, as she picked up her pajamas from the dresser. ‘No more tiny nightie for me,’ she thought, sliding her hands back to her bra’s clasp before she undid it. ‘No sirree,’ blouse coming off. ‘Just my regular ‘ol pajamas, nice little shirt...a bit thinner than usual, but it’s a super warm night,’ the t-shirt came on, covering just over her bellybutton. ‘Now the bottoms...man, it’s warm,’ the skirt slid gently down over her ass, pussy once again exposed to the dewy breeze...’Ahh, that’s better’ as she dropped her dirty clothes in the hamper, turning to go to bed. Her ass cheeks flexed and unflexed, tan lines outlined by her bedside lamp, ‘So comfortable...bedtime!’ She happily slid the sheets up her smooth legs: calves and knees covered over ‘Gee, these shorts are sho—’ she thought, her sheets sliding effortlessly as she followed with her eyes over her hips, thighs, pussy, lower stomach, and finally her t-shirt covered breasts. ‘No no, of course not,’ she thought, her sneaky hand snaking down to her pussy to pull up her shorts. ‘Impossible, I must be wearing them...god, I wonder what his cock tastes like,’ she thought, finger sliding across her lower lips...

Heather sighed to herself in bed, finally putting down her book as she got ready to settle in for a moderately late bedtime. ‘Oh...damn it’ she thought to herself, realizing that once again the straps of her nightie had slipped down over her arms, erect nipples showing once again. She exasperatedly pulled the straps back up again, sliding back down from her pillowed perch to reach over to turn off the light. ‘Whatever...’ she thought, her nipples once again out to play, and pulled up the covers. The events of the day were still fresh in her mind, she noted once more that her young son was growing up, his bit of baby fat seeming to slowly melt off his cute frame. Not to mention the look on his cock...er, face, that evening at dinner. All erect, turgid-a face, that is, at Lydia’s sweet little bare pussy, only more turned on by his mommy’s bouncing boobies. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with him seeing them, perfectly normal. Or touching them, maybe. By accident. A few times. Her hand by this time was sliding across her clit, teasingly. Maybe touching them repeatedly, licking over the nipples...yes, that would do it, right there... She finally climaxed herself to sleep, tits hanging out of her nightie in her sleep.

Cal awoke, grumbling a bit at the soreness in his chest from all his push-ups the night before. Something strange was going on here, he thought to himself. And it all started when that mainframe came in the house. But that didn’t mean it was all bad, and so he continued simply to get dressed. He noted with pleasure that his old jeans seemed to fit a bit better today than usual; probably just eating a bit better and all. He looked over his computer, noted that it finally had finished the 256-color upgrade to his monitor, as well as now having a 120 Mhz processor now. Not too shabby, he thought. Still sucks ass for modern standards, but at least we’re talking 15 years ago and not 30 years ago technology. He reminded himself to bring some more copper wiring and stuff from the toolchest in the garage before breakfast. He headed out to the bathroom and waved to Lydia, walking bleary-eyed back to her room toweling off her face presumably after washing it and brushing her teeth, still wearing her pajamas. He did a double-take then as he passed her, realizing that she was completely bottomless. Her bare ass jiggled enticingly at him, once again flexing and relaxing in perfect liquid motion, smooth tan lines wiggling back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. He’d only caught a glimpse through bleary eyes, but that trimmed pussy looked mighty tasty...not that he should think of things like that.

Cal brushed his teeth, attempting to ignore his raging new hard-on in his jeans. He washed his face, carefully shaved, and walked out toward the garage. His mother was just coming out, but Cal was in a bit of a hurry. He only had time to give her a light-hearted wave as he passed, which she exuberantly replied with in turn with quick, jerky movements. Which Cal only realized later caused her naked breasts to bobble quite attractively. ‘Fucking A’ he thought, very confused about the world around him, yet strangely happy about its changes. He shrugged to himself, figuring he’d understand later, and carried the stuff carefully to his room. After a little while he hooked it up, the various parts seeming a little more like they might make at least a late 90s computer rather than a commodore 64 or a sandbox. He looked on the computer, happy to note that it was now ready for a software OS upgrade, which he began to set in motion. It noted to him: update will take a few minutes, and require a test of all networking systems. Please have the admin and two other users report to workstations to begin network tests after the update has finished.

He headed down to breakfast, happy to see that the ladies seemed calmed after last night’s upset. They even, somewhat, seemed more fully dressed finally than before. From behind, Cal could see that while his mother Heather had on a fairly short skirt, she seemed to be wearing a fairly conservative white button-up blouse he’d seen before. It seemed oddly loose, but he was sure that would make sense. Lydia was already sitting, chowing away at her cereal with her back to him as well. She seemed fairly usually dressed as well; wearing a longish t-shirt which covered the back of her pants. No...shorts, as he could see, from the exposed legs on the side. Figuring things had gotten back on track toward normal, Cal sat down to his usual bowl of cereal, his mother just now bringing over the cereal in front of her chest. Strange...her shirt seemed a little, oh, loose? ‘Oh,’ he thought, as she poured the cereal into his bowl, the box now away from her chest which he saw had a completely unbuttoned shirt covering it, her nipples sliding free of their binding as she poured cheerfully. “Good for you?” she asked, indicating the bowl’s height with one hand, her breasts with the bounce. Cal nodded, asking with a hint of squeak to his voice, “Could you get me the milk too, mom?” She nodded, slyly, and headed off to pick up the milk from the counter. He turned to Lydia, asking, “So, how was your...” and stopped, eyes riveted to her bared pussy beneath her t-shirt, obviously not having been covered up after all. The dewy recesses winked to him just a moment before she closed her legs, grinned, and Cal finally could finish, “morning?”

Cal sighed at the end of breakfast, his hard-on incalculably uncomfortable as he found Lydia continually teasing him with tantalizing glimpses of her damp snatch during the meal, when his eyes were not otherwise occupied with the every-so-often glimpses of Heather’s full, round breasts and hard nipples. This was made only worse by her relatively frequent dribbling orange juice on herself, which she insisted on thoroughly cleaning up with a tiny napkin, causing her jugs to jiggle unbearably. He grinned, briefly, with his impending news and announced, “Well, ladies, it seems we have yet another improvement with our computers: 256 colors. Mid-90s technology it may be, but I’m sure soon we’ll have printing, and I think we’re just on the cusp of getting internet as well. Still, not quite yet, and to progress I believe we all have another game and some network testing to do.” Lydia and Heather both looked eager, though to what Cal had little idea...albeit, had he looked he might have seen an involuntary trickle from Lydia’s snatch, legs spreading almost involuntarily just a tad. “I’ll get that boy yet”, each girl thought to herself with a strange, presumably competitive twinge in her pussy.

Today’s game was a rather basic side scrolling combat game, vaguely reminiscent of super smash brothers, albeit rather non-graphics intensive (only 256 colors this morning, after all). This time they would all play each other, start to finish, simultaneously on all three’s screens. Generally they’d duck and dodge each other, and have limited chances for power-ups (throwing potted plants, etc.) and generally attacking each other. Cal sat down to his game, shifting a bit uncomfortably in his seat with his hard-on wedged uncomfortably in his underwear. He had just unzipped his pants and was about to pull out his todger when he heard a knock on the door and a pair of tittering voices. His penis had just reached the hole of his opened fly at the time, but was still half-mast when he called out, and hadn’t yet made an appearance. The pair of ladies opened the door, and Cal’s penis throbbed unconsciously to him. Lydia was standing just inside the doorway, her shirt’s hem resting neatly on her upper thigh next to her cleanly shaven pussy, just hidden by the doorway. Heather stood, holding the door open, her deep cleavage shown off by her own open button-up shirt. She grinned. “My word it is hot,” she feigned, fanning herself with her other hand, breasts bobbling a bit. “Anyway, young man, I believe it’s time we try this system again. It does seem to be getting faster at any rate, but it still looks at least a decade out of date. These games still are fun though,” she added, nipple now coming briefly into view as she mock-fanned herself in the heat. Cal’s throbbing penis was beginning to make its way up out of its hole now, arteries pumping fresh warm blood into his young cock as the boy stared into his mother’s firm cleavage. Heather, not one to miss a trick, cocked her hips to the side, sliding her dewy shaved pussy cleanly into view as she added, “It’s game time now kid, and don’t think we’re going easy on you...” she put her hands on her hips, her shirt sliding just a bit farther and spreading her pussy lips slightly. Cal took on a blank look and nodded, a bit of drool dripping down his face as his cock finally exited the hole, the head coming into view of the ladies. Heather rubbed her thigh unconsciously with her fanning hand and added, “What she means is, we’d like this to be a tough competition, and we’d like to wager you something...” Lydia nodded, seeming to scratch herself though really clandestinely rubbing her clit just a bit. Heather gave a little yawn and stretch, which made her shirt slide back just enough for her nipples to come into view and then continued, breasts mostly bare now, “If you lose and Lydia wins, you get dishes duty for a week, which you know she hates.” Lydia had unconsciously been ‘chewing’ on her index finger when Heather had said this, licking off her own juices, grinning impishly. “And if you lose to me,” Heather continued, pointing to her own nipple as she said this, which was by this point quite prominent and pointy, as well as deep red, “you cook dinner for a week.” She smirked, contented with herself as she said this. Cal, by this time quite erect and sticking out visibly from his shorts asked, “And if I beat you both, like I’ve already done these last few times...?” Heather smiled seraphically and said, “Oh, I’m sure the loser can work something out with you at dinner,” gesturing dramatically with her hands in a way that seemed to suggest a bit of a rhythmic pumping, though surely she didn’t mean...Lydia nodded, “I’m sure one of us could think of something,” and stuck her finger into her mouth as though to demonstrate the ‘gag me’ sign, except she closed her mouth on it, and pushed it quite deep into her mouth, near her throat, left it there, pulled it back and pushed it in again before pulling it out again, nodding. Cal grinned, “G’luck you two, you’ll need it.” “Oh, I’m sure somehow or other, someone’s going to be lucky...” Heather responded, she and Lydia both staring hungrily at Cal’s cock. Lydia’s pussy dribbled a slow bit of fluid onto her leg as she did so. Finally the pair turned and walked off, Lydia’s perfectly toned and lightly tanned ass walking away as they did so.

In this game, each player had three lives, and the first one out was the big loser. Cal played blue, the fastest but weakest, Heather the green, the middle, and Lydia the red: strongest but slowest. They each had a health bar, Cal’s the shortest. Instantly, they were off. Each player would fight until they lost their life, but there was a short (30 second) break between lives. There was a brief loading screen, but very soon they were off. Cal had played relatively few of these sorts of games before, but he quite soon got used to the control schemes. Lydia had actually had a bit of experience with this sort of game, and found her groove quite quickly. However, the lumbering ox she had kept slowing her down, and when Cal reached her he kept pummeling her with little quick jabs she had trouble responding to. Heather was in much worse shape though, almost totally losing her first life immediately as she struggled with the unfamiliar controls, as well as the seemingly increasing heat of the room. She struggled vainly, but all too quickly the heat and punches wore her down, and soon she was all but playing with one hand, the other fanning her breasts, huge jugs wobbling obscenely under her open white shirt.

Lydia was doing a bit better, but Cal kept hammering away at her too. She was tougher than him, but just could not maneuver as well. She grumbled, slowly beginning to feel a bit warm herself as her first life’s health dwindled, opening up the top button of her shirt. She finally died her first life, just before Heather down to her last life beat Cal’s first life from him. She grinned, a little scornfully, and stuck a finger or two in her pussy to stroke it better. Cal, on the other side of the house, had his cock entirely out of his pants now and tentatively touched it, trying not to think of Lydia’s sleekly damp pussy or Heather’s juggling breasts...

All too quickly Heather’s game came to a close, an accidental hit by Cal in fact the one to knock her off. She sighed to herself, frigging herself under her skirt in her now pantiless pussy, her top having long since entirely come off her torso. She moaned in ecstasy, for some reason imagining a long, strong cock sliding effortlessly between her jugs toward her parted lips...but not today, of course. Still, she couldn’t help see Cal’s face, smiling seraphically up at her as she stroked herself to orgasm.

Lydia and Cal continued to square off, both’s hands now occupied with his or her genitals. Cal slowly stroked, Lydia stroking herself just a bit faster as her health kept lowing just a little faster than his. Going down to her last life, she finally gave in and ripped her bra off her torso, deciding to ease the pressure. Finally, just before Cal’s life gave out and his cock was about to spray cum all over his hand, he managed to knock Lydia a couple times in the back, jump over her and smack her in the head again for the win. Suddenly, he felt a tremendous urge to let go of his cock, pants now having disappeared and stayed just in his boxers. Confused, he tucked it back in the hole and shrugged, awaiting the ladies. Lydia sat, dripping in the afterglow of her orgasm in only her half-buttoned shirt, deep cleavage staring the screen in its face. She sighed, smiling, before adding, “And I guess we both lost...but mom lost more first.” The two returned to Cal’s room, whose cock still stood at attention from the ‘beatings’ he’d given it, and opened the door up to say, “Good game, Cal...dinner’s in a bit,” Heather told him. She gave his cock a sly smile and added, “Don’t be late. And don’t have too much fun beforehand.” Lydia licked her lips and added, “since you won...save some energy for my reward later too...” her entirely drenched pussy betrayed her desires.

“Dinner ti—” Heather said to Cal as she burst into his room about 15 minutes later, then she fairly gasped. Cal had been unable to wait, and had just pulled his cock out and begun stroking it when his mother came to tell him of the impending supper. “Oh, my poor dear, you must be stroking that because it hurts so...it’s all swollen and red!” Her innocent look belied her knowing eyes as she shut the door behind her, swiveling around again in her short skirt and her apron. She walked over to Cal, breasts jiggling on the sides of the apron as she added, “Here, let me do that for you...I’ll make it feel all better...” Cal was about to protest until she slid off the apron, letting her large round breasts bobble free, when his protest died in his throat. “Don’t want to get that dirty for any strange reason...” Heather explained, as she began stroking her son’s erect cock up and down, slowly, teasingly slowly. Cal could only sit back and stare into Heather’s jiggling tits as he received his first hand job, Heather only stopping to ask if she was hurting him and what helped make it feel better. Cal’s mom began to speed up eventually, ever so clandestinely aiming his cock at her tits as she asked him about what felt best, until finally her pumping hand gave way to a massive burst of semen onto her bouncing tits, her hand still pumping rhythmically until the very end. She smiled, saying, “Now, doesn’t that feel better? Poor dear,” innocent expression belying her son’s sticky semen covering her large, still jiggling breasts and delectable areolae. She patted him on the head in a very caring, maternal way with her unsemened hand and added, “Now I’ll go clean up and we can have a nice little dinner...consider that little favor my reward for you.” She was almost out of his room, wiping some sperm off her chest before she turned back, apron in arm and winked at him, licking a taste off her finger. Cal’s cock jumped, even as spent as it was.

Dinner went strangely quietly that evening compared to other nights, albeit punctuated by a topless mother and a nearly topless, bottomless sister passing salt and pepper around the table. It was merely fortunate for Cal that he had been ‘helped’ by his mother, else his cock would be bollooning immediately from the presence. Even so, his mother seemed preoccupied with something, and Cal couldn’t bring himself to tell her she had a little something on her left nipple.

Finally, before bedtime Cal once again found that his cock had recharged itself and he had a wicked stiffie. Irresistibly he found himself drawn to stroke it, remembering the delectable handjob Heather had given him. He was about halfway to shooting off when suddenly his own sister burst in, cleavage in her unbuttoned shirt making the entrance followed by her bared, shaved pussy, making a theatrical “Oh!” of surprise. Lydia had a stagey shocked look on her face and said, “Why I never...it seems that our young brother has been becoming a man...how unchristian of you.” She cocked her hips to the side, thinking and inadvertantly spreading her pussy lips. “Why, I should tell our mother, shouldn’t I?” she threatened, turning her head as if to call mother, her own erect rouge nipples spilling into view between the buttoned lines. Then she suddenly thought better of it and turned, walking slowly forward, her ass wiggling slowly side to side, “But you know...sometimes mothers take these things in stride.” She suddenly stood in front of him, pausing at his erect cock, “So perhaps you tried to convince me that I needed to pay off my debt by sucking your cock instead,” Lydia licked her lips unconsciously, “perhaps that I had to swallow every last drop, just so there wouldn’t be any evidence.” Cal stared blankly at his gorgeous sister, first at her pussy, then without taking his eyes from that angle of view to her tits and finally to her slightly parted pink lips as she sank to the ground. He made a move to protest the still-open door but again this protest was silenced as she gave a wet kiss to his cock, adding, “And wouldn’t it seal the deal if you had just ‘made’ me swallow your whole cock too. Making your own sister deep throat your cock, you naughty boy,” before going on to do just that, her mouth sinking past every luxurious inch until her chin rested against his hairy scrotum, the entire length of his cock in her (what he had previously thought) virtuous mouth.

Nervously, Cal watched (as well as he could, his eyes still threatening to roll back into his head) as his sister slid her mouth slowly up and down his cock, licking the underside of his cock as she moved. She seemed to take a sick pleasure in making as much noise as possible, moaning, slurping and even humming on his penis as it entered and left her throat at an increasing pace, as if trying to summon Heather to see her own daughter sucking off her son. Cal himself could hardly suppress his moans soon, glad to see his mother had not yet entered the hallway, watching the large gleaming breasts of his sister flop back and forth as she consumed his cock. All his resistance to this act finally gone, he began shooting his semen just as she had him all the way down her throat. God, nobody had ever been serious about swallowing his cum before. Lydia swallowed valiantly, but when she finally released his cock from her trapping, smooth and wet mouth just a tiny bit of semen escaped the steady flow into her belly. She grinned, adding, “Well, at least some of this is going to incrimination,” wiped it off her face, and slid it on two fingers into her pussy. “That’s your penalty for not losing on this bet. Consider this sucking my reward for beating me,” Lydia said, clenching her wet pussy lips together to keep the semen inside, “probably the best fucking blowjob you’ll ever get. Especially since, as you know, nobody else who ever swallows your pole will have done so as illicitly as your own smoking hot, almost naked sister, especially to deep throat you and then swallow your cum, and put the last bit in her own, unprotected pussy. You’re a lucky fucker. Let’s see how long that luck holds out.” She giggled uncontrollably, heading out of Cal’s room with a swaying, naked ass to taunt him and Cal struggled to catch his breath, a dropled of moisture flowing down Lydia’s sweaty thighs from her pussy.

‘Jesus,’ thought Cal, flopping down naked on his bed, ‘that was fucking intense...freaking bitch. Um...I guess? Freaking bitch, sucking my cock for little to no reason. I’ll have to figure,’ yawn, ‘that one out, but not today.’ He curled up, too tired from the constant ejaculation to get under the covers, and fell asleep. Quietly, his computer system kept humming, and every screen in the house quietly flickering.

Cal stretched, yawning as he woke up to a quiet but insistent beeping noise, strangely coming from his computer. He shrugged, heading over as he read on the screen ‘Game alert....Game alert...Game alert...’ He pushed spacebar and found that, in fact, a game was already in progress, the game designed to warn the user if they became idle too long...that bitch! His sister must have snuck in that morning after sucking him off to start a game she could win! Yep, that’s what the note she left open on his computer said. Huh...even the part about sucking his ‘big thick, tasty cock, pulling it all the way down my plush, virginal throat as I gulped, licking the underside of your cock until you finally exploded down your naked, willing sister’s warm, wet mouth...’ wait, he had a game to win, no sense getting distracted. He started the game up, apparently a competitive adventure game where his party had to get the chalice before his opponents, Heather and Lydia in the same party, did. He set up a few NPCs for his party quickly, for a moment wondering when his sister became so sneaky, or hot for his rod, just to win a stupid video game. She probably even lied to his mom to get her going on it too. Well, nothing for it but to...

It was slow going, but Cal got the hang of the game after numerous tries and deaths. It seems there was an introduction/instruction screen before the game which his sister had neglected to let him see, but aside from a few special commands and warnings he was on his way, getting his party up to level 5 before heading to the second dungeon of the game. Meanwhile, Lydia grinned evilly as her level 15 party continued through the fourth dungeon, her large naked breasts bobbling meanly as she continued to type commands to her character, finally seeming to notice that her ass was getting just a bit cold as it jiggled nakedly on her chair. She pondered this change of events, as though she might just be able to slip on a skirt or something. Her warrior once again won a battle, and she smiled as she continued to pull ahead, though she noticed that Cal’s group finally was getting on the map. “Hah, no way for that little pipsqueak to beat me! Sucked him off too good last night.”

Heather smiled happily to herself. She was surprised when Lydia had told her Cal wanted to give them a head start, but then she was getting tired of losing these silly games to her own boy. She wasn’t totally sure still why she’d want to be a level 16 cleric, but as she healed her way to another level she suddenly noticed that her breasts were getting a little annoying as they bobbled around, completely exposed to the world. Perhaps she’d just want to put something over them...

Cal grumbled to himself, having just pulled on a pair of tightish slacks and a nice shirt. He was getting up to level 7 now, but the girls were already in their early twenties and closing in on the final level. As he sat back down he noticed in annoyance that he seemed to have forgotten his boxers and settled on a small pair of briefs instead, but ignored it as he tried to get back into the game, trying to ignore the incessant tingling in his cock. Cal focused on the game, but as he did so the little spiral icon in the corner of his screen began growing slightly with every level the ladies got.

Finally, Heather and Lydia’s party made it to the last level. Lydia was now wearing a short skirt and a t-shirt cut just below her tits, with nothing under either of them, grinning evilly to herself again, ‘Hah. This is working out perfectly. I’m going to freaking get to gloat over him and everything.’ She finally stopped rubbing her pussy altogether, still pantiless under her desk, and focused on the final battle. Heather had herself just put on a short robe, tied loosely to just cover her dripping wet pussy and succulent tits, nipples threatening to come out even as she typed in simple commands into the program. Her deep cleavage yawned back at the computer screen as she and Lydia began the final battle of the game, Cal still back in dungeon 4 on level 12. Cal swore to himself, but knew he would not get through the game in time.

Lydia grinned to herself, putting in the final attack on the boss before it began crashing down, signalling the end of the game. Finally, just before the ending cinematic the game asked, “Player 1 was idle a long time right after starting the game. Did you CHEAT?????” Lydia shrugged off the question, yet could not help herself as her shaking fingers typed in the betraying letters, ‘Y-E-S.” She grumbled quietly to herself as she input the command, the game suddenly displaying the words “CHEATER” overlaid on top of the ending cinematic. She sighed, realizing that she shouldn’t have to cheat to win a game against Cal. She’s better than that damn it. Better than him! And if she had to swallow his cock again she was going to prove it. ‘In fact,’ she thought to herself, beginning to pull off her high-cut t-shirt, ‘I’m going to prove it even if I have to let him tit-fuck me. And let him cum all over my fat boobs and then clean his schlong with my tongue. That will really fix his wagon,’ her boobs flopping down on her chest as she finished the thought. ‘Exactly. That boy is going down. Even if I have to go down first.’ Lydia walked slowly, purposefully down the hall, her big boobs jiggling and bouncing as she strode with determination in only her short skirt toward her brother Cal’s room. She ignored the burning thirst in her pussy for...something unmentionable, and burst in. “You’ve got no way out now. I’m going to tell mom that you threw the game just to make her feel better...” she slowly slunk over to Cal, tits leading the way, “if I let you fuck my girls. And then if I licked up the mess myself. Bastard. It’s all your fault,” she growled, sinking once again to his crotch height as she slowly unzipped and pulled down his pants.

“Oh fu—” muttered Cal as his sister slowly slipped her sweaty tits around his cock and bounced him up and down on them, sucking in the head of his cock at every down-stroke. She sighed mournfully every time her head left his cock, but she also made sure a loud sucking sound came out every time as well. He moaned with pleasure at every other stroke, and slowly began to realize that there was no way to avoid his mom coming in and catching him with Lydia, but simply resolved to enjoy it, beginning to mutter, “Yeah, suck it bitch. Swallow that cock.” “Oh yeah, you like the taste of your brother’s semen, don’t you?” She began to grin evilly, realizing she was finally winning. Indeed, just at this moment Heather finally stood up in her loosely tied robe and headed over to Cal’s room. She had not said she cheated, since as far as she knew she didn’t. However, for the cheating team there did still appear a little spiral in the corner of the winning cinematic...And so she came in just as Cal started spurting all over Lydia’s face and tits, the girl hearing the mother come in but pretending she didn’t, carefully pushing the cum from her face into her mouth, savoring every taste until she heard her mother’s startled gasp. “Oh my god...we’re going to have a talk about this young man.”

Lydia grinned at her brother, semen still covering her large titties as she said, “Ooh, busted...Well, now that she’s seen everything,” she started to move her hands to her titties, “there’s no need to swallow this stuff anymore.” Cal sighed a small bit of relief, preparing to get this ordeal over with more quickly. “Nope, got to put it all in my pussy. And gee, wouldn’t you know it, I forgot my pill again. You know what would happen to you if mom found out you were filling my pussy with your potent, live cum, don’t you? Not just making me suck your prick and drink the semen, but actually making sperm go in my pussy, knowing full well I wasn’t protected? God...isn’t it a good thing,” she began rubbing the semen into her pussy, “that that cock hasn’t ever really gone in my pussy,” rub rub. “Well, I’m off,” she grinned, pussy oozing semen, “let’s hope mom doesn’t see me in this condition tonight. Don’t worry, I’d never dream of just wiping or washing it off myself just yet. That would be impolite not to accede to your demands.” She stood up, grinning and headed out of the room, waving, “Toodles. Maybe we’ll play a real game tomorrow. Who knows?”

Utterly confused, Cal lay back on his bed, pulled up his pants and thought over the events of the day. He certainly had no idea what the fuck was going on, but there was definitely something very strange going on. He shrugged to himself, heading over to the computer to check out how it was doing today and saw, happily, that it was up to about 233 Mhz. An oldschool imac-level processor, finally with a bit of graphics processing. Not that it could handle much that was 3D or anything, but he was moderately pleased that they’d probably have a nicer game the next day. He went on the internet with it for the first time since they’d gotten the machine and began to surf the web.

Finally he finished up on the computer, combing his hair and making sure he’d showered for once before heading down to dinner this evening. He groaned inwardly as he saw Heather putting the final touches on dinner, basting a turkey this evening in only her apron, her naked ass and the sides of her boobs sticking out the rear of her only covering. His cock strained in his pants as he held himself back from groping those succulent round tits or fucking that hot, and as he could see now wet, slot from behind.

He unsteadily walked over to the table, again stopped by Lydia’s fully bared tits. She grinned evilly at him, placed a finger in between her big naked boobs and simulated a titfucking she had just given him earlier, even going so far as to swallow her finger before her mother came to the table. Heather fairly gasped as she headed to the table, saying, “Young lady! You should know after what happened earlier that you should cover those things up! Now I will not have you tit-fucking or fellating your brother in this house. That is entirely unacceptable, and I demand that you go upstairs and put on a top!” Cal blinked several times, but Lydia shrugged, got up and headed to her room, her butt wiggling under her micro-mini. Heather shook her head slowly at Cal and said, “And don’t think you’re getting off the hook either. Really, fucking your sister’s tits, letting her swallow that sticky semen of yours? Disgraceful. Now, it’s come to my attention that your sister cheated in our last game, but I think you and I should play one this evening, just ourselves. She’s a little too competitive for the moment, needs to cool down. And if you win...well, maybe instead of your punishment for your escapades earlier, I’ll show you how to be a little less sinful.” She smiled sweetly at her son, then reached over to grab the peas from the table, her right tit fully freeing itself from the apron she had on. Meanwhile Heather had returned, wearing a tube top over her titties but having lost her mini-skirt, her shaved pussy glinting with wetness and just a touch of Cal’s semen. Heather nodded gravely at Lydia and said, “Much better. Now we can eat!”

Tonight’s game actually turned out to be a trivia contest, unfortunately for Cal, with little 3-D animations for when you got the answer right or wrong. Not too amazingly engaging, but cute. As he knew very well, Heather was a master at trivia. However, he had an ace up his sleeve: the computer was now powerful enough to multitask and even go on the internet, and while it was slow he found that he generally got the answers well before time ran out. In the meantime Heather, still in her apron, found the questions getting harder and harder, and as she started getting fewer correct, her left hand slipped inexorably toward her slowly dripping pussy, sliding her apron to the side and sliding inside. Unbidden she started to recall her own son’s hard, slipper cock as she beat him off the other day, the way it slipped and slid between his own dear sister’s lubricated titties as it exploded across her chest and face.

Though it was a hard battle, Cal won through sheer internet tenacity, crossing the finish line with some chemistry knowledge quickly gleaned off of a technical wiki site, and he won. He had this sudden feeling that he needed no longer dress so nice, be so cleaned, yet decided this time that it was a matter of politeness. However, he did think it might be wise to put on, say, a pair of underwear under his pants. Thus Cal had just placed his pants on the bed and was looking through his top drawer for a pair of briefs when Heather casually stalked in through the door, gazing predatorily at his ass. She had put on a gauzy, semi-transparent nightgown, and after staring a moment cleared her throat rather loudly before closing the door.

“Mom, what’s up?” said Cal, turning. He immediately found that his cock was up, but aside from that...”Well dear,” said Heather, heading over to Cal slowly, “As I promised you I’m not going to punish you for what you did earlier with Lydia. She shouldn’t have let you convince her to do it, but...” she waved a hand at Cal’s immediate protestations, “None of that, it doesn’t matter whose idea it was. That point is,” she slowly began pulling the nightgown up her long, toned thighs toward her pussy, “That I need to teach you sex properly.” The nightgown shucked, thrown to the side, her tits bounced in mid-air, “Now, since you’re already into the practice, I think I need to make sure you understand how a proper woman does this. Just for educational purposes you understand. Now take off your clothes.”

Naked, Cal sat on the bed, muscles flexing a bit under his flab as he positioned himself back toward the wall. “Now...” said Heather, getting on the bed with him, her tits bouncing as she herself bounced, though slightly out of sync, “since I’m already wet, dripping even, and since your cock,” she gave it a quick deep-throat, licking its base gulp, pop, “is lubricated and as hard as it’s going to get, I think we can take the foreplay as read.” She lay back slowly on the bed, raised her legs up until her feet almost reached her shoulders, pussy spread wide and said, “Now Cal, bear a dear. Fuck me.” Cal, mesmerized, placed himself over his naked, big titted, virtuous mother and slowly slipped his cock between her two hot lower lips. He groaned with pleasure at the warm wetness as Heather moaned slightly and said, “Now do it. I want to hear my cum gushing around your cock as it pistons into my pussy, do it!” Cal, until now a virgin, slowly began thrusting into his mother’s pussy, his cock soon reaching back to her cervix, and found his cock feeling better and better, warmer. “That’s it Cal, that’s it...ohhh!” Heather groaned, tensing around her son’s penis as she came for the first time, “Oh yeah,” she gasped, continuing to be pounded, “That’s the stuff, keep going!”

Cal managed to cause two more orgasms in his mother before finally feeling that familiar tensing in his groin, “Oh god mom, I think I’m gonna cum...should I pull out?” Heather moaned, shaking her head, “No no, that’s part of the point. If you pull your cock out and cum on my hot stomach, it would go against all I’ve tried to teach you about sex. For educational...Oh...uh...uhh...purposes, you need to come in my pussy. As far up it as you can. Um, just simulated of course.” She grinned, but Cal started coming, not questioning how exactly coming in his mother’s wet pussy could be ‘simulated’. He sighed, spurt after spurt coming out of his cock until he groaned, leaning heavily against Heather. She sighed as well, feeling utterly full of incestuous cock and semen for a moment before adding, “Now that, Cal, is how you do it. Let’s just hope I don’t get pregnant though. It may have been practice, but that cum of yours is hot, sticky and prime, and I just don’t have the heart to wash it out. Not to mention that somehow this may, just, happen again...” she smiled seraphically, “You know, to work out the kinks. I’ve never come that much before, and I’m sure you can do even better if you work it out. How else to get a good wife if you don’t fuck your mother and come in her...I mean, if you aren’t a good, sensitive lover?” She nodded to herself, satisfied, as Cal slid out. Heather slid her legs back down but kept her hand over the entrance to her pussy, keeping the hot incestuous cream inside, perhaps to fertilize her field.

Heather finally headed out of the room, still a little wobbly on her legs and holding a hand over her pussy to stop her son’s cream from leaking out. She turned toward him just before she turned the corner, waggling a finger (as well as a large nightie-covered breast) at him saying, “Now you think about that lesson young man. And I expect if you’re cumming with Lydia that you ejaculate straight up her pussy. Toodles!”

To be continued...