The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Strings Attached

by Colleen Whyte

Mrs Short had come in, set her class a series of exercises to do and had settled in at her desk at the front of the room to get some serious reading done. She was just turning a page when a shadow falling over her desk caught her attention. Looking up she saw it was Josh, one of the less academically inclined students. She assumed he had a question for her, until she noticed the bulge in the front of his trousers. Normally she would have done her best to discretely ignore it, such things happened to teenage boys.

Instead she found herself growing incredibly aroused. Suddenly she had a desperate urge to see his cock, to fondle it, to lick it, to get fucked by it. Without further ado she reached out and grabbed Josh by the belt, pulling him closer to her so that she could free his hard cock. Josh responded with equal vigour, leaning forward so that he could grope his teacher’s breasts through her cardigan as she unzipped his jeans and peeled his underpants away from his already glistening hard-on.

Things became awkward for a few moments, with Josh trying to fondle Mrs Short’s crotch through her slacks and Mrs Short trying to take his cock into her mouth so that she could taste the delicious drop of precum on its tip. Mrs Short finally won out by sliding out of her chair and dropping to her knees where she engulfed his cock with her mouth. Josh immediately forgot all about trying to feel up his teacher and let himself get overwhelmed by the sensation of his first blowjob.

Meanwhile the rest of the class were watching in stunned silence, some disgusted, some turned on, most just confused. Yet they all shared one thing, the inability to move or speak or even turn away from the scene in front of them. All but one student. Greg was very pleased with the results of his mind control ray.

Josh was shaking now, going through the throes of pleasure but unable to cum—Greg’s doing. Down on her knees, Mrs Short seemed to be enjoying it just as much and Greg decided to up the ante. A quick adjustment of the device in front of him—nobody else could see it, that had been the first test—and Greg had a new target.

Brad suddenly found he could move again and he didn’t need the device to make a tent in his shorts. Almost mechanically he walked up to the front of the class, undoing his shorts as he went. There was an clumsy moment as he stepped out of them and then he was naked from the waist down with his cock standing at attention.

Mrs Short didn’t fail to notice the new player, or more specifically his cock. Even with her mouth full of Josh’s she knew she had to have it and not wanting to let up for even a minute she gestured towards her bum with her free hand. Brad figured it out quickly and bending over his teacher he pulled down her trousers to expose her sopping wet pussy.

Some careful manoeuvring was needed here, Mrs Short got Josh to come down to his knees so that she could be on all fours and the class was then treated to the sight of their teacher being fucked at both ends. A low moan and some embarrassed flushes clued Greg in to the fact that several of his immobilised class mates had cum.

A complete success, Greg announced, mainly to himself because everybody else was distracted by the scene in front of them. Not that he was finished by any means. First he tuned the specific controller to Maddie Smith, the prettiest girl in his class and made a few attitude adjustments to her. She was now madly in love with him and would do whatever he told her to, no matter how much she hated it. Then he picked out all the guys in the room and sent them up to the front of the class room so that they could all have a turn with teacher. He turned off the inhibitor that was stopping Josh from cumming and he immediately exploded into Mrs Short’s mouth with a cry of pleasure and pain. Mrs Short’s eager mouth wasn’t empty for long as the next guy plunged his cock into the sticky mess.

Finally he directed his device onto the other girls in the class. They would remain immobilised watching the guys taking turns fucking the teacher until they were all spent, and the girls would get more and more aroused as it went on. With an evil grin, Greg added one last command, the girls would be incredibly horny but the thought of sex with men would disgust them from this point on.

Putting his device back into its case, Greg stood up and gestured for Maddie to join him. With an girlish trill she skipped over to him and squealed in delight when he squeezed her bum. They left the room arm in arm with Mrs Short on to her fifth and sixth partners.

It was the casual strolling towards the school gate with Maddie simpering over him that produced the first fly in his ointment. Mr Swete the deputy head was on patrol and his finally tuned radar immediately homed in on two students doing what they shouldn’t, that is fraternising outside a classroom during class time. He pounced so suddenly that Greg had no chance to react before he and Maddie were being dragged by the elbow to his office.

There he ordered them to stand up straight while he took his position behind his desk and fixed them with his steely gaze. Normally this would have frightened Greg but not today, he had his device working and he even had a distraction on hand to give him the opening to set it up.

“Maddie,” he whispered, “Go seduce the old fart.”

“Did I give you permission to speak, boy?” Mr Swete roared while Maddie looked at Greg with shock at the horror of his request.

“Go on,” Greg urged, to an even angrier admonishment from the deputy head.

“But .. but he’s old, fat and gross!” Maddie whispered back, squirming on the spot as Mr Swete rapped his desk to get their attention.

“Just go do it,” Greg gave her a shove, “I want you to give the old bastard a hard-on.”

Maddie tottered forward, glanced back despairingly at Greg in the hope he would change his mind. He didn’t and resigned to her task, Maddie put on a hip swaying stroll around the desk, putting a finger in her mouth and doing her best to adopt a sensuous poise. This alone was enough to catch Mr Swete off guard and as he struggled to adjust to this blatant show of disrespect, and trying to deny how much he was getting turned on, Greg went to work on assembling his device from its case.

Mr Swete half rose from his chair before Maddie pushed him back down again with a silly giggle. She immediately plomped herself down in his lap and began to grind her bum against his crotch even as she smothered his sweating face with sloppy kisses. His half-hearted efforts to push her off only resulted in his grabbing her breast and Maddie began to moan in humiliated pleasure. The man gave in, his cock was straining in his pants and he began to grope the vixen in earnest, his rough fondling arousing her more and more until she was cumming on his lap and he had exploded in his trousers.

Meanwhile Greg had set up his device, and then watched. He could have interrupted sooner but he wanted to see how it turned out. It was quite a show for such limited performers and with a grin he directed the device at the deputy head. The feared disciplinarian of the school was now his puppet to play with and the first order of business was to use him to draw in some more toys.

“Okay Maddie, you can stop now.”

“But I don’t wanna,” Maddie whined, she was really getting off on being felt up and even more on the humiliation of it. She was now thoroughly addicted to being treated like piece of trash.

“Maddie! Get off him and down on your hands and knees now!” Greg barked, annoyed that his plaything was slowing down his plans. Maddie grudgingly did as she was told.

“Now Mr Swete I want you to summon Miss Semple to your office.”

Sweating and dishevelled, the deputy head obeyed, using his intercom to page the named teacher, the youngest and prettiest at the school.

She duly arrived, concerned to be called upon in the middle of a class. She was even more concerned when she saw Mr Swete in a distressed state and her first thought was that he was having a heart attack. She didn’t get to have any more thoughts after that as Greg hit her with a directed beam from his device.

“Now isn’t she just a hottie,” Greg commented as he stepped from his place of concealment.

“Not as hot as me?” Maddie whined as she stood up from behind Mr Swete’s desk.

Greg looked them both over. Sure Maddie was cute, or had been, but she really didn’t rate compared to the mature charms of Miss Semple, although her outfit was pretty boring. Besides Maddie was sort of used goods now that she had been slobbered over by Mr Swete.

“Mr Swete, how much cash have you got?” he asked as a clever idea struck him.

“About forty bucks. There is several thousand in the school office petty cash.”

“Okay. Tell the office lady to bring it to your office.” Greg instructed and was gratified by how quickly the deputy head complied.

“Right, now Maddie get down behind the desk again and don’t give me that look. Miss Semple you stand in that corner. Oh yeah, can’t keep calling you Miss Semple now that you’re my sex slave, what’s your first name?”

“Rachel,” the young teacher felt herself compelled to answer.

“We are going to have such fun, Rachel ..” Greg was interrupted by a gentle knock and he indicated to Mr Swete that he should invite the person in. He then zapped Mrs Abstruse just to be thorough. It wasn’t like he fancied her or anything, she was fat and had to be eighty.

He had money, he had some babes, he had a mind control device, so the world was his oyster. So where to next? He was tempted to pick up a couple more of the girls from around the school, especially those snotty ones who never gave guys like him a chance, or some of the superior ones who didn’t even date any guy under twenty. Still he could have them any time he wanted now, and he intended to live the high life. So it was off to town with his toys.

Pocketing the cash he called Rachel over and linked arms with her. He then looked to where Maddie was waiting hopefully. Naw, he decided, she just looked grubby now. He used his device to issue a new set of instructions.

“Maddie, you’re now just a slut and a whore, and submissive. You like getting fucked and can’t think of anything else to do. Mr Swete, I want you to fuck Maddie every way you can think of, and take her home to your wife when the final bell rings this afternoon.” Greg glanced at the office lady staring blankly into space. “Mrs Abstruse you are now fuck crazy and bisexual. You especially want to have sex with Maddie and Mr Swete and will do anything they want you to.”

Greg got a real kick out of the brief look of shock on all the other people in the room. He carefully dismantled his device and packed it away and took Rachel’s arm again, leading her out of the office even as Mr Swete and Mrs Abstruse descended upon the willing Maddie.

* * *

Okay he had a wad of cash and the best looking woman from school on his arm giggling like a bimbo. But she wasn’t dressed right so that would be the first thing he got fixed. He drove Miss Semple’s car, she really wasn’t in the right state of mind to operate a vehicle even if she had been able to object.

In town he chose the swankiest woman’s clothing shop, and not having much experience to draw upon sent Rachel in to choose the sexiest outfit she could find. Meanwhile he looked around for somewhere to set up his device in case some passing fancy caught his fancy.

The best place proved to be in the store itself as there wasn’t much room on the footpath. He found a quiet corner and when approached by a middle-aged shop assistant he just said he was with Rachel and she left him alone, satisfied he wasn’t going to be a nuisance.

He had just finished setting up his device when Rachel coughed to get his attention. He looked up with anticipation, then scowled to express his disappointment.

“Don’t you like it?” Rachel asked with a hurt look. ‘It’ was a strappy black cotton dress, sleeveless and quite short. Had Greg been more discerning or even decent he would have admitted that it suited her figure and was quite attractive. However he didn’t want attractive, he wanted slut.

“No! That’s not what I meant,” Greg burst out. Miss Semple’s reaction completely threw him—she burst into tears like a scolded child. Greg was just thinking that he might have overdone the modifications to her mind and personality when the senior shop assistant showed up again to see what the commotion was.

“Miss? Is this young man upsetting you?”

Greg’s initial reaction was guilt, followed by annoyance and then calm as he remembered that he wasn’t just a horny teenage boy, he was a horny teenage boy with a working mind control device. With that dominance he took his time, letting the woman comfort Miss Semple as he thought out his next step.

Looking at the shop woman he noted that she wasn’t that bad looking by his standards, an excessive amount of makeup compensated for her age and being plump gave her quite big tits. A quick use of his device and he was in full control.

“Rachel, stop crying.” His former teacher complied but her eyes remained red and sorrowful.

“Now you—Amelia,” as he read her nametag, “Are you the only person working in the shop?”

“No, Helen is out back having lunch.” The woman replied, her will bound over to Greg.

“Okay, well you go get her and bring her here so I can zap her too. Then I’ll need you to do something with Rachel here, y’know, clean her up and give her some decent makeup, like yours. Oh yeah, one more thing before you go, take off your blouse.”

“But ..” the woman began to object. Greg cut her off with a sharp hand gesture.

“Just do it.”

Trembling, the shop woman did as she was told, unbuttoning her long white blouse and pulling it off to reveal her large breasts contained within a heavy white bra.

“Yeah, that’s it. Now take Rachel with you, send Helen here and then do Rachel’s makeup. I want it over the top and whorish, just so there’s no misunderstanding.”

Both Amelia and Rachel looked uncomfortable but remained unable to disobey. They vanished out the back of the shop together, replaced in short order by a girl who wasn’t much older than Greg who kept glancing back over her shoulder in bewilderment. The confusion lasted until Greg took over her mind.

Greg sized her up. A bit skinny but he liked her long black hair and she wasn’t bad looking. He had a bit of time so he decided to have some fun with her.

“Helen, do you enjoy sex?”

“It’s okay, I guess. My boyfriend tends to insist.”

“How about sex with other women?”

“I’d kill him if I found out ..”

“No. I meant you having sex with other women.”

“Gross! Jim tried to talk me in to it once and I told him where to get off.”

Greg smiled to himself, when he got bored with this one Jim was in for a pleasant surprise.

“Helen. You don’t find girl-girl sex repulsive. In fact it’s a real turn on for you, especially a threesome with a guy. In fact you can’t orgasm unless there’s another woman involved. When you’re out with Jim you will do your best to seduce other women so that you can get off. Now I want you to go and put something decent on. By decent I mean stockings, miniskirts, high heels, that sort of thing—just so there’s no confusion.”

Helen had too many conflicting thoughts and emotions running through her to even put up token resistance. She was so thoroughly baffled she was almost feeling happy, and strangely aroused.

Rachel and the shop woman returned and Greg liked what he say. Rachel was still wearing the little black dress but with heavily overdone makeup she looked more like what he wanted. It would have been nice if she had bigger tits, something the size of Amelia’s on her body would have been great, but he’d just have to settle for now. Later, well he could make her get implants. Right now, though, the stirring in his trousers reminded him what he hadn’t done yet, and interesting variations where forming in his mind.

“Rachel, down on your knees in front of me. I want to tit-fuck Amelia and I want you to get my cock good and slick before I start. Yeah, that’s right, use your mouth, lots of spit, oh gawd! Easy! Easy! I don’t want to waste it in your mouth. Yeah, nice and easy. Okay, enough. Get over here Amelia and take your bra off.”

The woman did as she was told, unclipping her heavy bra to release two mounds of flesh tipped by brown nipples. At Greg’s bidding she also got down on her knees and after a few false starts, moaned in pleasure as Greg pumped his slippery cock up between her breasts until he came, spurting jism onto her chest.

That, plus the excitement of the day left Greg pretty wasted and he barely had the energy to tell Amelia to get cleaned up and empty the till. Rachel just stood there not sure what to do, until Helen showed up again, kitted out in an extremely short skirt, black nylons and a see-thru blouse that highlighted the lacy black bra pushing up her breasts. Greg watched in amusement as Helen immediately began hitting on Rachel and the more Rachel tried to fend her off, the more insistent Helen got.

It was that show that hid the arrival of another person in the shop and had she not cried out in alarm at seeing a half naked boy slouched on the floor leering at two woman who seemed to be fighting, she might have escaped. But scream she did and Greg leapt straight in to action. His device was up and ready and he had complete control over the newcomer before he had even got a good look at her.

As it turned out, his luck was in. The newcomer was stunning, a leggy brunette whose tailored outfit and tasteful jewellery just said class. Greg positively drooled as he sized her up, he hadn’t seen anything that posh outside of a magazine.

“Who, ahem, who are you?” Greg asked, clearing his throat.

“I am Contessa Margarette Alana M...”

Greg’s attention wandered as the woman continued to rattle of names. Until now he had thought his ideal woman would be trashy but now he had a new goal. Not that he wasn’t going to turn this woman into a slut and his fuck toy, he just had loftier goals now.

“Okay Contessa, the rules are simple. You belong to me now and you will do whatever I say. You find me incredibly attractive and will let me fuck you any way I want and with whoever I want. Do you understand so far?”

“Y...es.” There was some resistance from the woman but she wasn’t able to maintain it.

“Great. So where are you staying?”

“The Hotel Majestic.”

Greg was feeling pretty tired, and a posh hotel appealed as his new base of operations. So it was time to get his little harem organised.

“Amelia, do you have outfits as classy as the Contessa’s in stock?”

“Of course,” Amelia managed to sound proud despite having her breasts exposed. “That is why madam shops here.”

“Great. Then kit yourself and Helen up in that type of stuff—but I want your underwear to be as sexy as possible still, you know black, frilly, stockings, that sort of stuff. Oh yeah, close the shop so nobody else wanders in, we might not be so lucky next time.”

“And you, Miss Semple, Rachel. Since you’ve gone for the basic black look I’ve just thought of a really cool role for you. Go find a white apron and a cap, you get to be our maid.”

Greg got a real kick out of the look of distaste on his former teacher’s face, especially as she was helpless to resist and went away to do his bidding anyway. While he was waiting for the women to get dressed he quizzed the contessa, discovering she was as rich as she looked, was on a shopping holiday and travelling alone. It couldn’t have been more perfect.

So when all of his toys were ready, and he had packed up his device, they set out as a group to the hotel. There Greg played it smart and used his four women as a screen as they strode through the lobby and got into the elevator without anyone spotting he was the odd one out in the crowd. Then it was all the way to the top and more luxury than Greg had believed could exist. Without a thought otherwise, he left his toys to amuse themselves as he flopped onto the huge bed and collapsed into a blissfully satisfied sleep.

He awoke later that evening and went straight to playing with his new toys while making the most of his upmarket accommodations. He made Rachel subservient to the other three just like a good little maid should be, he would see about getting her a proper costume later. Helen he had naked from the waist down because she had really nice legs, and Amelia from the waist up so that he could watch her big tits bounce as she walked around. The contessa he kept fully dressed, she just looked so elegant and dignified, not that it stopped him having her give him a blowjob.

The hotel maid, when he sent for her to clean up an imaginary spill, was a disappointment though. He had expected something like a french maid or at least a really sexy woman in a tight smock and heels. The middleaged woman in a drab brown smock who showed up got zapped anyway, just on principal. Her husband was going to get really lucky that night, and most other nights from now on, Greg felt magnanimous enough to be generous.

The day had to come to an end though, and as it got late and Greg got tired, it was time for some serious sleep. He sent his four conquests into the other room and left them to make their own arrangements for where they were going to sleep since he didn’t want to be crowded and hot on the bed. That done he was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

* * *

Not surprisingly Greg slept in the next day until the sun was well up. He would have slept in even later, except that something disturbed his slumber.

Suddenly aware of another presence in the room, Greg leapt over to the case that held his device and fumbled with the catches. Glancing over his shoulder he could see a man silhouetted against the open door, he couldn’t make out any features but he could tell the guy was wearing shades and a black suit. The case flicked open and Greg feverishly began assembling his device. The man in the doorway made no move to stop him.

“It won’t work on you, will it?” Greg asked resignedly.

“No.”

“You don’t mind if I try anyway?”

“Go ahead.”

Greg stopped rushing and finished putting together his device. He carefully directed it at the man and activated it. Dialling it up to full power he faced the man directly and stated : “You will forget that I exist and will leave immediately, never to return.”

The man remained unmoved.

“You’re going to kill me, aren’t you?” Greg tried to keep the tremor out of his voice. “Or lock me up forever.”

“No. I’m here to recruit you. We can always use another mind controller. We offer excellent salary and benefits, and of course the opportunity to reach your next birthday. You also get to keep two of your acquisitions, so choose wisely.”

“Hmm,” Greg had to ponder that one. Who would be the lucky two?