The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Nobody Does It Better”

“Oh God, you’re not starting this ‘I’m the greatest hypnotist in the world’ thing again, are you?” Muff Diver said, as she pulled her face away from between Ponygirl’s thighs. “We’ve all heard it before, Mistress. Nobody here believes a word of it.”

Mistress leaned forward, both out of interest and to give Assmuncher better access to the valley between her spread butt-cheeks. “Oh, come on,” she said. “What makes it so difficult to believe? You know I’m charismatic, don’t you?”

Muff Diver pumped three fingers in and out of Ponygirl’s cunt so that she could keep stimulating her pussy without losing her ability to contribute to the conversation. “Of course I do, Mistress. You’re sex on legs, everyone here knows that. But that’s not hypnotic in and of itself. That’s just...” She shrugged as expressively as she could with one hand jammed into Ponygirl’s slit and the other fingering her own. “That’s just who you are.”

“So what makes someone a hypnotist, then?” Mistress asked, her lips curling into an amused smile. “Since you’ve suddenly become such an expert.”

“I dunno,” Muff Diver said, feeling her pussy clench in satisfaction around her own fingers as she watched the tassles on Ponygirl’s buttplug sway and jiggle from the other girl’s surging orgasm. “Maybe, um, actually hypnotizing someone? You keep telling us you’re the best hypnotist ever, but none of us have ever actually seen you do anything.”

Mistress arched her back slightly, Assmuncher’s ministrations obviously having an effect on her. “Maybe I hypnotized you, then hypnotized you to forget I hypnotized you.”

Fuckswing spoke up from across the room. “But that’s a theory that’s impossible to either prove or disprove,” she said, contorting her neck slightly in an effort to see everyone else right way up. “The net result would be absolutely the same whether you’d never hypnotized us, or hypnotized us to believe that we were never hypnotized. It’s an untestable theory.” Muff Diver grinned. It was obvious that Fuckswing was a science major when she wasn’t hog-tied and dangling upside-down from the ceiling.

“Mmph!” Ponygirl said around her ball-gag. None of them bothered to remove it.

“It’s not entirely untestable,” Slutbunny said as she walked into the common room, shedding her clothes as she did so. “Sorry, I heard you as I was getting in.” She pulled off her panties and skirt in one smooth gesture. “But it’s true. There are ways to test it. Just because we couldn’t remember being hypnotized ourselves, doesn’t mean that we wouldn’t notice something unusual about one another.” She folded her clothes neatly and set them in the cubbyhole next to the door, then began putting on her strap-on harness.

“Mmmm,” Muff Diver said, before realizing she’d started licking Ponygirl’s slit again without thinking about it. She made a conscious effort to pull her face away long enough to say, “And none of us do. We’re all of us the same people we’ve always been, and ymmmph mmm mmmblm...” She dragged her mouth away one last time. “And we know it.”

“That just shows how good of a hypnotist I am,” Mistress responded. “I’ve made the delusion perfectly seamless, so that every one of your programmed commands seems perfectly natural. You don’t even think about how obedient you’re being, because it just seems totally normal to you. All of my commands find that core of deep, fulfilling ecstasy within your subconscious, even the command to forget that you’re following a command. It’s just too hot, too sexy not to obey me.”

“But if we never noticed anything wrong, we wouldn’t be disagreeing with you now,” Slutbunny said as Mistress raised up enough to let her wriggle in underneath her. “Our ability to pick holes in your ‘greatest hypnotist’ theory is proof that it’s wrong.”

“Uh-huh,” Fuckswing whimpered, her eyes glued to Slutbunny as Mistress settled onto the dildo. Muff Diver saw a little bit of drool at the corner of her mouth. Good old Fuckswing, always feeling everything that happened to Mistress’ body. “Like, if you were...oh, oh, yess...if you were such a good hypnotist, why would you be here instead of off playing Vegas or...” Her voice trailed off into a wordless moan for a moment as her whole body shuddered in ecstasy. “...or brainwashing CEOs or something?” she finished, her exertions causing her to swing like a pendulum at the end of her rope.

“Because I’m a horny lesbian hypnotist,” Mistress said in a tone that implied the self-evident logic of her statement. “Why would I want to be off in Vegas performing tricks when I could live in a sorority house full of nubile young women with high sex drives?” She shivered as Slutbunny pinched her nipples, bringing them fully erect.

“Mbmllpsllsp...” Muff Diver pulled her tongue clear of Ponygirl’s clit again. “Because you might get caught,” she said. “I mean, what if Miss Clitsucker came in here and saw you hypnotizing one of us into having sex with you? Assuming you’d actually need to do that, which is absurd on the face of it.” Just thinking about sex with Mistress caused Muff Diver’s pussy to juice up around her fingers, but she knew she had to wait her turn.

“I’d just hypnotize her, too,” Mistress said, her eyes rolling back in her head as she bucked up and down on Slutbunny’s fake cock. The other girl mewled with pleasure, the sensations on the shaft of the dildo feeding straight up into her clit. “She wouldn’t, ungghh...she wouldn’t even notice. She’d even join in. Oh, fuck yes, yes, fuck yes...”

“Mmph!” Ponygirl replied. Muff Diver thought Assmuncher might have said something, too, but it was difficult to say. There was a lot of loud moaning going on over in that part of the room.

“B-but,” Fuckswing said, now swinging both back and forth and side to side as she thrashed under each new wave of irresistible pleasure, “that’s still not, unnh, not testable. There’s no way to prove, fuck yes fuck, prove that we’re hypnotized.” She jerked her head back and forth, the tendons on her neck standing out as the waves of bliss washed through her. “No matter what we did, you could say you hypnotized us to do it and made us oh fuck yes oh God fucking fuck! ...made us forget.”

Slutbunny nodded. Or possibly just tensed up in orgasm, Muff Diver couldn’t tell. It was kind of hard to see, even while holding her head at an angle so she could keep licking Ponygirl’s snatch while watching Mistress fuck.

“Sure,” Muff Diver said, once she’d pried her tongue away from the seductive nest between Ponygirl’s legs. “We go get a glass of water, and you’ll say, ‘Oh, I hypnotized you into doing that.’ We run to the bathroom, and you’ll say, ‘Oh, I hypnotized you into doing that.’ We worship your infinitely seductive body with our fingers and tongues, and you’ll say, ‘Oh, I hypnotized you into doing that.’ It’s a no-win situation.” Actually, worshipping Mistress’ infinitely seductive body with their fingers and tongues sounded more like a win-win situation, but that wasn’t what Muff Diver meant.

“I, nnnh, I don’t need to...fuck, yes, right there on my clit, oh...don’t need to prove it,” Mistress said. “I know I’m the best, oh, good girl, Assmuncher, feels so good, don’t stop, you love to obey need to obey...best hypnotist in the world. That’s all that matters.”

“Then why tell us?” Fuckswing asked. Her eyes were glassy from the sheer, unadulterated bliss that coursed through her, but Muff Diver knew that curiosity could distract that girl even from multiple orgasms...for a moment or two, at least. “If you’ve hypnotized us so well we’d never notice, why give it away by telling us?”

“Because it’s so fucking hot,” Mistress groaned out. “So fucking hot to hear my fuckslaves, sextoys, so fucking hot to hear you insist you’re not hypnotized while you fuck, fuck me harder, harder, oh fuck yes right there right there oh fuck fuck fuck!” She arched backwards, grinding herself off against Slutbunny’s crotch. “Cumming cumming cumming cumming!” she squealed out.

Muff Diver moaned hard against Ponygirl’s clit as she felt her own pussy throb in a spontaneous, intense orgasm, and knew that every girl in the room was cumming with Mistress’ pleasure, too. Her whole world went blank with mindless bliss as she felt Mistress cum, knowing that it was so natural, so right, that it made so much sense to cum for Mistress and obey Mistress and be a hot, sexy, horny muff diver for Mistress, oh fuck yes...

But that wasn’t hypnosis, she insisted to herself as she finally relaxed into the pleasant warmth of her afterglow. That was just who she’d always been. Who she was meant to be. She didn’t need to be brainwashed to know that.

“I still don’t buy it,” Assmuncher finally said as she reluctantly slid back from Mistress’ body. “I mean, you’re saying that you’re such a great hypnotist, right, and that you’re making us do all this stuff like lick your asshole and worship your pussy and shit. But that’s just stuff we already want to do. If you were a really good hypnotist, you’d be able to make us do something we didn’t want to do.”

Mistress eased herself up off of Slutbunny’s dildo and turned around. “Like what?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she met the challenge head-on.

“I dunno,” Assmuncher said, shrugging. “Something we’d never do in a million years.”

Mistress fixed Assmuncher with a powerful, intense stare. The room went silent as everyone felt the eerie, mysterious connection between the two women. Finally, Mistress spoke. “Go put some clothes on,” she said.

Assmuncher grinned and shook her head. “Clothes in the common room?” she said. “No fucking way!” Everyone broke out into giggles.

“Guess you’re not such a great hypnotist after all, huh?” Muff Diver said as she crawled away from Ponygirl to take her turn pleasuring Mistress.

“I said I was the best,” Mistress replied, spreading her thighs to give Muff Diver better access to her cunt. “I didn’t say I was perfect.”

THE END