The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I do not encourage incest, sexual coercion, or any other form of sexual abuse. This story is purely fiction and intended for your fantasy amusement.

Incest, Male Dominance, Male/Female, Female/Female, Hypnotism/Mind Control.

Abstract: Seventeen year old Allison’s father is too embarassed to explain the birds and the bees, so he asks his younger brother, Jeff, to teach her what she needs to know.

Uncle Jeff has been my favorite relative for as long as I can remember. Being 9 years older than me, he was always cooler and more fun than any of my other relatives. None of my cousins were my age, and none of my older relatives wanted to have me hanging around. Jeff was different. He liked my company, and was always asking my parents if he could take me all sorts of places. He chaperoned dances when I was in middle school, took me to concerts in the park, and snuck me into R-rated movies. Uncle Jeff was the best. I even let him hypnotize me. He was a hypnotist by trade, and worked odd hours. He liked to practice on me, and it was fun for me too. The only suggestion he ever gave me was that I would love to make him happy. That seemed simple enough. Of course I wanted to make my favorite uncle happy!

My parents always let Uncle Jeff take me off their hands for the day. My parents love me, but I think they were unprepared for the rigors of parenthood. I could be a handful and Uncle Jeff gave them the time alone that they deserved.

I remember when I was 14 and got my period. It was lunchtime at school. I was standing around talking with my friends, and some girl came up, tapped me on the shoulder, and told me that I had stained my white jeans. I was terribly embarassed, wrapped my sweater around my waist, and excused myself to the clinic. Mom came to pick me up and take me home for a change of clothes and “the talk”. She was so funny. She used all these technical terms like “penis” and “vulva” and “menstruation”. She tried to teach me about sex in the same lecture, telling me that my body was maturing and preparing to have babies, and that I should not have sex until I was married. My parents married while my mom was pregnant, and she was trying to tell me to wait. It was laughable. She bought me tampons and pads and told me to make a choice and put them on the shopping list for next month. She also set me up for a doctor’s appointment so I could ask any questions I had. Oh, and she asked me not to talk about it with Daddy.

I didn’t need to talk to a doctor. I rode my bike over to Uncle Jeff’s apartment that afternoon. His wife worked late, and he only had patients by appointment, so I knew I’d have all of his attention and not have to deal with Aunt Ceil’s condescending attitude. I was a little nervous, so Uncle Jeff hypnotized me to relax me. He brought me out of my hypnotized state, and reminded me that I love to make him happy. Uncle Jeff told me all about my period and how it worked and what to expect. Then he took me for an ice cream, hugged me, and told me I was on my way to becoming a woman. We laughed as he drove me home.

Over the next couple of years, I began developing physically. I asked Daddy if he would take me to the mall to buy a bra. He blushed, said to talk to my mother, and left the room. After my last talk with mom, I was going straight to Uncle Jeff on this one. Uncle Jeff took me to the mall, had me try on several different styles, and bought me three bras: a pink lacy one, a white cotton one (for under t-shirts, he said), and a black sheer one. Uncle Jeff said the black sheer bra would look great on me and make me feel more womanly. It did! Uncle Jeff knew everything. I was a little modest showing them to Uncle Jeff while I was wearing them, so he put me under in the dressing room. It gets easier to go under the more times you give yourself to your hypnotist, so it was easy for me to go under in public. Uncle Jeff reminded me that I loved to make him happy. I modeled the bras for him in my bedroom. He was very happy and so was I. I loved to please him. After dinner, I heard Uncle Jeff tell Daddy that he had “taken care of the bra situation” for him. Daddy was relieved.

Not much happened over the next couple of years. Just your typical high school stuff. I didn’t date, but I hung out with my friends, went to school, and was on the yearbook staff.

One evening during my senior year, Daddy knocked on my bedroom door for a chat. I was finishing up some homework but gladly put it aside.

“Allison, we need to have a little talk.”

“Sure, Daddy. What’s up?”

“Allison, you’re becoming a woman more and more everyday.”

Uh oh. Here it comes, I thought. Daddy’s going to try to give me The Sex Talk. “Uh huh...”

“Do you know about...sex, Allison? I mean, do you know...have you learned...”

“Um, Daddy, I sort of know. I mean, I know about my period and what it does. Is that what you mean? Like how babies come from eggs inside the woman?”

Daddy looked uncomfortable. “Well, sort of, honey. Do you know how the egg becomes a baby?”

“Sex?” I guessed. I was 17. None of my friends were having sex. I had heard the bad girls talking about sex in the locker room and while they smoked in the bathrooms, but I never paid them any attention. They weren’t my crowd. I wasn’t really popular, but I was smart and pretty and had my own group of friends. We were all sort of good girls, so I didn’t know much about the dirty stuff.

“Well, yes, sex. Will they be teaching you that in school? Is that this year?”

“No, Daddy. Remember, they ruled that they can’t teach sex in school anymore? That and evolution. It was in the George W. Bush Education Bill last year. That whole ‘separation of church and state’ thing.”

“Right. Damn Florida voters. Okay. Well, you need to know about sex, Allison. I always thought I was cool and could talk openly with you about these things. I guess I’m not as cool as I hoped I’d be. This makes me really uneasy, honey. Maybe you could talk to your doctor. Do you have any questions that I can answer?”

“No, Daddy. I don’t have any questions. I don’t want to make you upset.”

“Okay, honey. But ask us if you have questions. Your mother and I. Okay?”

“Okay, Daddy. I will.” But I wouldn’t. I was Daddy’s girl and I wanted it to stay that way. I hated to see Daddy squirm. I decided to ask my doctor if I came up with any questions.

The next day, Uncle Jeff picked me up from school.

I was so surprised! After giving my best friend a ride home, we went to the mall and he bought me a new outfit with a bra and matching panties to wear under it. He had put me under in the food court and reminded me how much I loved to make him happy. I proudly displayed those outfits piece by piece to Uncle Jeff in the dressing room. I was so happy. I loved to please him. Being the favorite was hard work, but well worth it. We had pizza for dinner in the food court and peanut butter cookies for dessert. I loved the mall almost as much as I loved to please my Uncle Jeff. I was his best patient, he used to say.

We went back to Uncle Jeff’s house, sat on the couch, and talked about our day. Uncle Jeff told me that Daddy had called him this afternoon and told him about our chat last night. I giggled. It had not gone smoothly. I wasn’t going to ask Uncle Jeff about sex. It took me by surprise that Daddy had talked to Uncle Jeff about this.

“Allison, your dad asked me to talk to you about sex.”

I giggled. Uncle Jeff was only 26 himself! What did he know about sex? Well, I guess he was an adult, and married. Okay, he must know something about sex. But enough to teach me? I mean, he was just my cool uncle. Besides, I had already made Daddy so uncomfortable. I didn’t want to see Uncle Jeff squirm like that too. And I could always ask my doctor whatever questions I came up with.

“Allison,” he smiled “I’m serious.”

“Okay, Uncle Jeff. Teach me. But don’t use those technical words like Mom would.”

“Fair enough. So where do we start? How about the parts?”

“Okay. I know my parts. How about yours?”

“You only think you know your parts. I could teach you all sorts of things you don’t know about your parts.”

It sounded like a challenge. “Really?” I was cocky.

He went into the bathroom, brought out a hand held mirror and set it on the coffee table. “Get naked and I’ll teach you everything.”

This seemed a little strange, but it was my Uncle Jeff. He had changed my diapers, for cripes sakes! “You first.”

“Fine.” He stripped. Just like that. No big deal. Uncle Jeff was nude with his clothes in a pile on one side of he couch. He was looking at me with his head tipped slightly in challenge with a slight smile across his lips.

I wasn’t going to lose. “Fine.” I stripped quickly and immodestly, dropping my clothes into a pile on the other side of the couch. I stood defiantly, glad to have accepted the challenge.

Uncle Jeff looked me up and down as I did him. “Let’s start with my parts, as you requested.” We both laughed.

“Allison, let’s relax you a little bit first.” We sat on the couch. I leaned my head into his hands, he rubbed my temples, and put me under in a few minutes. He told me how much I loved to please him, and how happy that makes me to make him happy. I repeated the words idly. He brought me back out telling me that I’d be more relaxed and open to suggestions. “Ready?”

We stood back up. He took my wrists in his hands and placed them on his chest. He told me that the hair that grows on men’s chests varies by genetics. He moved my hands up to his face, under his arms, across the top of his triangle of pubic hair, and pulled me in hard to him as he wrapped my arms around his back to feel the hair there. All the while, talking about genetics and hair and puberty and stages. I was dizzy with the feel of him pressing against me. His eyes widened in mock surprise. “Feel that, Allison?” He pressed his pelvis against me, his hands on my lower back. “That’s one of the wonders of nature. When a man is aroused, his penis will swell with blood.”

“You promised not to use technical Mom-terms.” I laughed.

“Sorry. My ‘cock’ knows not what it does, Allison. It swells so it can be inside you. So it can spill my seeds inside of, flood you with my sperm and make you full with my cum. And just maybe make you pregnant.”

I took a cautious step backward. “I don’t want to get pregnant.”

“Of course you don’t, Allison! And I’ll teach you how to stay that way too. You can have sex and not get pregnant. You just have to know how to be careful. I’ll show you.”

Show me? What did he mean? Did Uncle Jeff want to have sex with me? It certainly seemed that way, with his swollen cock and all. But we couldn’t do that. Could we? It all seemed a little fuzzy and out of reach. Like I couldn’t focus. But I wanted to make him happy. So happy. I listened intently.

“Let’s do your parts now. I’ll give you the mirror and point things out. Then we’ll play with them and see what happens.”

He handed me the mirror. First he stepped closer again and cupped my breasts in his hands. He began to flick my nipples with his thumbs and to twist them gently. He was kneeding my breasts and my eyes closed, head tipped back, and a small moan escaped my lips. It felt so good. But it seemed so wrong. Somehow, none of that mattered anymore.

He told me to sit on the edge of the couch and sit so I could see into the mirror. I tipped my pelvis up and held the mirror so we could both see. Uncle Jeff pointed out my outer lips, inner lips, hood, and clit.

He stroked each area and told me about the little bundle of nerves just inside my entranceway. I was amazed. I had never felt like this before. It was wonderful. He pointed out the way my parts were also swelling with blood. He told me this was to cushion my sensitive skin for sex. He showed me that my clit stuck out a little bit as I became more aroused.

Then Uncle Jeff did something amazing. He kneeled before me, placed his face in my croch, looked into my eyes, and ran his tongue over my newly discovered folds. I made little noises, and my body responded to his tongue. He had to hold my hips to his face as I bucked and rocked. I came in waves. I couldn’t believe that my Uncle Jeff had given me my first orgasm! I was so wet, I flooded his face. I was too exhausted to be embarassed.

Uncle Jeff sat with me and cuddled me for a few minutes while my heartbeat returned to normal.

“Ready for lesson two?”

“There’s more?”

He just laughed. “There’s always more, Allison. Ready?”

“Sure,” I said breathlessly.

“Sit to the edge again. I’m going to show you how to make a man feel as good as he can make you feel. Oral sex, part two.”

I never imagined that I could feel as good as Uncle Jeff had just shown me. I was eager to please him. I obviously owed him one.

He stood, his cock level with my face as I sat on the edge of the couch. I started to lick and touch him gently at first. I worked more eagerly as he responded with sounds of pleasure. He gave me instructions every now and then as to how much pressure to apply with my lips and tongue, when to go faster or slower, how to use my hands, and that I should play with his nipples as I tasted him. He was making these great little sounds. I couldn’t believe that I was actually making him feel this good. I wanted to please him so much. Soon, Uncle Jeff’s cock went rigid. I could feel his pulse on my tongue.

He grunted, wrapped his hands in my hair, and pulled me against him as he came. His sticky cum flooded my mouth and gushed down my throat. I gagged a little, but breathed through my nose. I felt so good to make him happy like this. I loved my Uncle Jeff so much!

Uncle Jeff said that was enough lesson for today, and that I had learned my lessons very well. He said he would teach me everything there was to know about sex and about the pleasures a man and woman could give each other, but that it was a slow process, and that I should talk to him before I did anything else with another boy.

Over the course of the next couple of years, Uncle Jeff taught me all about sex, how to avoid pregnancy, what STDs were and how to keep from getting them, how to put a condom on a boy, how lubricated I needed to be, how to tell when I or a boy were really turned on, how to make myself more attractive to boys, what kinds of lingerie and skirts were the sexiest, how to role play to a fantasy, and everything I could need to know about sex and relationships. Uncle Jeff taught me how to maturbate and please myself and that a boy had to be able to bring me to orgasm by mouth before I let him enter me.

By the time I turned 19, I knew a lot more than the other girls in my school about sex, even the bad girls. I found out that most of what they said was just bragging and lies. You could just tell. The girls who were really having sex never talked about it. You could smell it on them though. It was in the way they walked, the way they got certain jokes, and in the way they flirted. I didn’t talk about it with my friends. I knew they wouldn’t understand. I knew it was against the law to have sex with your relatives, but if anybody found out what Uncle Jeff had taught me, they would be amazed. I was such a sweet little girl, Daddy’s girl, and a good student. Uncle Jeff was another of my tutors. What could be wrong with making him happy? Especially when it made me feel so good?

I was spending the weekend at Uncle Jeff’s house while my parents were out of town. They didn’t like me home alone, even though I was attending community college, just in case there was an emergency, so they asked if I’d like to stay at Uncle Jeff’s. After a short argument about me being too old to need a babysitter, I said yes, and Uncle Jeff was eager to have me. Aunt Ceil was babysitting tonight after work, and would be home very late. I had been tossing and turning in bed for about an hour. An orgasm would help me sleep.

I crept down the hall to Uncle Jeff’s bedroom, knocked gently on the door, and slid into bed beside him. He made a little noise as I climbed on top of him. When Uncle Jeff was tired, he liked me to be on top. And I loved to make him happy. He opened his eyes, saw it was me, and closed them again. “Allison, when’s Ceil coming home?”

“Not for at least a couple of hours. She’s babysitting tonight. Remember?”

“Right. I remember. Couldn’t sleep?”

“No. Can I sleep with you tonight? I know what I have to do if I want to sleep in the bed with you.”

He just smiled. “You’re a good girl, Allison. Such a good girl. Show me how happy you can make me.”

I beamed. “I love to make you happy, Uncle Jeff. It makes me feel so good to make you happy.” I slid his erect cock inside my tight opening and ground my hips against his. I knew exactly how to rock and contract to make him come for me. I also knew how to tell when he was about to cum so I could take him out of me and not get pregnant.

Once, about a year ago, I had waited too long. I had let him cum inside of me and missed a period. Uncle Jeff took me to a doctor (not my regular doctor) and had me checked. I was pregnant. He got me an abortion, and I spent the next week at his house recovering. Luckily, it was summer vacation after my senior year and my parents welcomed the break from me.

Aunt Ceil worked a lot and was used to seeing me around the house, so she didn’t notice anything different. Uncle Jeff seemed a little depressed while I was not feeling so well. I gave him lots of oral sex to make him happy. It made me feel much better. Uncle Jeff took good care of me, told me to rest, and reminded me that it made him very happy when I was not pregnant. I was very careful after that.

Presently, I was grinding against him. Adoring the little noises that he made.

“Uncle Jeff, do you think Daddy would be mad? If he knew about you and I?”

“No, sweetie. He knows. He just doesn’t want to hear it from you.”

“He knows? Like when you told him about taking me bra shopping?”

“Yes, Allison. He knows. But more like when you got your period and your mom told him, but you weren’t supposed to talk about it with him. He doesn’t want to think about it.”

“That’s why he asked you to take care of it. You’re so wonderful, Uncle Jeff.” I leaned down and kissed him.

Then, Uncle Jeff grabbed my hips and pressed me against him. He held my hips against his as he rammed his cock into me over and over again. He was fucking me hard. His eyes shone with intensity.

“Time for a new game, Allison. You want to make me happy.” It was a statement.

His eyes met mine and I was in complete agreement. I repeated the command idly. “I want to make you happy. It makes me feel so good to make you happy.”

Uncle Jeff pushed me off of him and onto the empty side of the bed. “Hands and knees.” He ordered.

I wanted to make him so happy. No question, no hesitation. I immediately complied.

Uncle Jeff placed his forearm across my shoulders, pressing my chest into the bed. He slid in behind me and started pumping in and out of me hard and fast. He was grunting in effort and pleasure.

“Now beg for it, bitch.” I was stunned. Uncle Jeff had always been so gently with me. “Beg for my cum. Tell me how you want to be full with my babies.”

“But Uncle Jeff, no. No. We’re so careful.” I began to sob softly.

“I know all about him, Allison, you whore. I know about the boy you had sex with. You promised you’d tell me before you slept with anyone. You lied. Now you’re going to take it like a lying little whore.” He pressed down harder on my shoulders.

“Uncle Jeff, I...I didn’t want to hurt you. I didn’t want us to stop...after all you’ve taught me...”

“And this is how you repay me? Beg.”

“Please, Uncle Jeff, please...” I wanted him to stop, but it was so intense, so raw, so good. I didn’t know if I was begging for him to fill me with cum or to stop fucking me. All I knew was to keep repeating “Uncle Jeff, please, please...”

After a few minutes, he came inside me. Every inch of my insides was covered in his sticky wetness. I was dripping with the mixture of both our sex juices. I was his. I belonged to him. The boy I had slept with couldn’t even make me cum, and I was never going to date him again. Uncle Jeff was the only man I needed, and now he had made me his. He collapsed on top of me and held me.

I did not get pregnant that time, and was even more careful to be sure that I never had cum inside me again after that time. Uncle Jeff was the only man to ever come inside me. I spent that summer at his house and took care of him while his wife was away on conferences.

He came to see me when I transferred to a bigger university after completing my associate’s degree, and whenever I slept with another boy, he would take me roughly from behind telling me what a slut I was. When my roommate walked in on us once, I had to pretend he was my boyfriend from back home. After he left that day, my rommate ate me out. She was amazing—but nobody is as good as my Uncle Jeff.

No one loves you like family.