The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not a Second Time

My name is Doctor Robert Lane and I singlehandedly corrupted the world. I know what you’re thinking. This is some melodramatic exaggeration probably based on this man going over the edge, being pushed beyond his limits by either the difficult times or some personal tragedy. Well, it isn’t. Yes, there is tragedy in my life, and yes it had a profound effect on my own sanity to say nothing of what it has done to everyone else. Honestly, I have no idea why I’m writing this. The sad truth is you probably aren’t any different from the others. By all accounts, you’re just like my friends and neighbors, you’re so perverted and twisted that reading is not something you’re likely to take on anytime soon.

All that said, I find it somewhat therapeutic to tell the story, to describe in words how I managed to screw up the timeline and probably the entire course of humankind. Believe me, I’m not crazy. I may sound crazy, but what I tell you is entirely true. The world wasn’t always the way it is now. It wasn’t always one big group orgy, bimbos and sluts wandering the streets fucking anyone who stumbles into their path. The girls didn’t used to be stacked out to here and there certainly were consequences to the actions that now seem rampant all over the planet. If I’d paid more attention to the details that first night, maybe things would be different, maybe not. The problem is when you come face to face with yourself, details are often lost in the confusion. As much as I could ramble on about how bad things are, how it’s all my fault, it’s better if I just get right to the story.

It all started a year ago with my wife Penny. She was a beautiful woman, an innocent soul and the sweetest girl I ever met. I say was because of what changes she’s gone through. We met in college and had only married six months prior to the night when everything went to hell.

It was an ordinary Monday evening. I was resting after a heavy meal and Penny was doing the dishes. I was nearly drifting off to sleep. You see, being the only doctor in a small southern town was not easy. It was worth the rewards and I was close to my patients but often it felt as though I worked eight days a week, never possible to catch up on things like sleep and my own well-being. Back then I wasn’t thought of as crazy. Back then the people weren’t too busy screwing each other silly to pay attention to my skills and knowledge. If only they’d pay attention now.

So I was on the couch, resting, when Penny called from the kitchen. “Robert, honey pie, could you take the trash out please?”

Naturally, I groaned as any husband does who’s finally settled down to drift in and out watching some old movie on television. Penny knew I’d do her the favor. I’d do anything for her, it was always that way, it always will be.

But on that night, taking the trash out would be the least of my worries. I stepped out into the crisp autumn air, the sleepy town, some fifty miles outside Memphis, Tennessee already well into silence as was typical this time of evening. I remember thinking about the patients I had to see the following day, the weather forecast, the camping trip I was planning in a few weeks with Penny. I was thinking of everything except the silence until the silence ended.

The sound was like muffled thunder and lightning, as if somehow the powers of nature had been balled into some giant fist and contained somewhere down the alley that ran behind my home. It’s important you understand how my neighborhood is laid out. We have a line of houses on one side of the street. An alley runs along behind these houses. That’s where the trash is collected and mail delivered, and generally most non-resident traffic takes place. At one end of the alley is a connection to the main road, at the other end is a small berm of soil that separates the alley from the forest nearby. The muffled explosion came from beyond that berm of soil.

I tossed the garbage in the cans and looked in that direction, trying to see through the already thick darkness. At the time, I was convinced my eyes were playing tricks on me. There seemed to be a pulsating light, a glow that flickered through the trees I could barely make out. I wondered if a transformer had blown or something, but the power seemed uninterrupted in the surrounding homes. As I was just about to turn and head back inside, that’s when I got knocked over.

Though I knew it was mostly the shock of being hit, I felt for just a moment that I’d been tackled on purpose. It was like a blindsided sack in a college football game. I went down hard. There was a scuffle going on and I quickly realized I wasn’t alone. Two figures had collided with me and were now pushing off each other, fighting over some glowing and sparking electrical box between them.

Lifting off the ground and shaking my head with the pounding headache that had just begun, I confronted these men. I almost can’t describe the shock as one of the men looked my way.

It was me. I can’t put it any clearer. The man who stopped and looked my way was me. He looked a little worse for wear, his beard grown in more than I ever allow to happen, his eyes red, face covered in perspiration. Our eyes met and for several seconds there was silence. I watched myself keep a firm grip on the other man and I couldn’t see his face. I had no idea what was happening. This couldn’t be real, it couldn’t be me. But there he was, or rather there I was. He called out to me as the other man began fighting against him.

“You have to stop him, you have to make things right.”

I listened but couldn’t move. I was frozen, whether with fear or just plain confusion. The lighting was so dim in the alley that I was using the glowing and sparking box to see either of these figures. It was then that I noticed the box was glowing brighter. It seemed to be building towards something and I knew in that moment, whatever it was, it wasn’t good. I hesitated. I’ll never live that hesitation down. I, the other me, lunged at the darkened figure with the box. As the two struggled and fell to the ground, I saw that whoever the other man was he wore a long lab coat. He was some kind of scientist, although not one I’d ever seen around town. The box was humming now, a growing pulsating beam of light flickering as it began to vibrate wildly. It lay next to the two figures and I thought about approaching it. But who were these men really? It couldn’t be me, it just couldn’t.

I saw my other self look over and the scientist muttered something but I couldn’t quite make it out with all the noise that was building off the vibrating box. The other me, that fighting figure who appeared to have gone through hell; he looked up at me. His eyes were pleading and desperate. But there was an acceptance and hopelessness that I’ve never seen before, at least not in the mirror. He grabbed the name tag off the man’s lab coat and threw it at me. He cried something out but the box was so loud now, I hardly caught a few words. The one word I felt was clear was ‘Coffee’. There was definitely something about coffee. I shielded my eyes and turned away from the now blinding flashes of light flickering off the glowing box.

What came next was the second most intense explosion I’ve ever been anywhere near. The most intense would come later. There was a sudden lurch in the humming, as though some tiny spinning and whining parts had finally locked up and everything grew silent for just a half-second. Then, boom, the loudest noise I had heard up to that point in my life. The blast seemed to surround all three of us near the box. It was like a bomb went off and I could feel the air pushing past me in all directions. Through my covered eyes, I could just make out a momentary glow that spread in all directions, vanishing past all the houses and the forest, seemingly covering the planet as the whining scream returned for just another few seconds.

I opened my eyes, expecting the worst. I looked at my fingers wondering whether I was charred and burned, hideously disfigured, or even in shock as I lay there injured. There was nothing. I was completely fine. In fact, there was no sign of anything. I picked myself up and looked around. The other me was gone. The man he struggled with was gone. The box was gone. And what really surprised me, there seemed to be very little evidence they were ever there. I looked at the ground and other than a slight ring on the pavement that surrounded me and where I’d thought the other two to be, there was nothing. I looked around and took a quick check on my pulse. It was racing but I seemed okay. I shook my head and suddenly thought of Penny.

Rushing in to my wife, I found her sitting in the living room, reading a book. She seemed perfectly fine and looked up at me as though nothing was going on.

“Are you all right?” I asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be? Did you take the garbage out?” She said, smiling.

I leaned against the doorframe and breathed heavily. “Yeah, I just, I thought I saw.”

“Saw what?” Penny asked, laying the book down and standing. She walked towards me and put her hands on my shoulders.

What was I going to say? I saw myself fighting with another man. There was an exploding box and something was said about coffee. I’d sound crazy and at the time that wasn’t something I felt would help the situation. Worse yet, my wife or others would probably accuse me of taking my own medication. I had a responsibility to be rational and somehow I jumped to the conclusion that I must have blacked out or something. I was exhausted as usual, but never before had I hallucinated anything like that.

“Nothing, nothing at all, just tired I guess.” I answered my wife.

This is when things began getting strange. If only I knew then what I know now, everything could have been fixed. It was my own stupidity that led to things being as bad as they are now. I can never forgive myself for that, nor for enjoying the strangeness that first little while. Penny, dear sweet Penny looked back at the book she’d been reading and then up into my eyes. There was a twinkle in those eyes I’d never seen before, a rather wicked glint.

“Not too tired I hope. I’ve been reading up on something I really think we should try.”

“What’s that?” I replied. I was still unsteady from the pounding pulse I was trying to calm down, and certainly not prepared for what Penny said next.

“A blowjob.” Penny said.

I know I must have nearly fallen on the floor as she said it. “A ... what?” I asked.

“You know deep throating. I wanna give it a try. Come on baby.” Penny was already dropping to her knees, fumbling with my zipper. I hardly had a moment to comprehend how unusual or just plain contradictory this all was to her normal behavior.

“I... what?” I mumbled. Penny was already reaching in through my open fly and stroking my cock. She’d begun jerking the length of it up and down, causing me to slump back against the wall.

“Oh baby, I gotta suck you. I want you fucking my throat raw right now. Please say you’ll do it for me.” Penny was a wild woman. She pulled my cock out and began rolling her tongue all over the tip, nuzzling her face against it as though it were coated with catnip and she were my feral feline in heat. I’d never seen the woman like this. She was a sweet girl, a rather conservative southern girl. Never before had she even considered a blowjob, much less one so devilishly pornographic.

I couldn’t help myself. After the stress of the last little while and seeing the look on my wife’s face, I just couldn’t help it. I let her blow me. No, I didn’t just let the woman blow me. I fucked her skull like a madman. Never before had I been so perverse in my language or controlling in my manners. I grabbed Penny’s hair and pulled it towards my crotch, shoving the woman on and off my member like I was force-feeding her a popsicle. She swallowed every inch I gave her, allowing my cock deep into the back of her throat and only moaning with pleasure. Her eyes were like a woman possessed as she licked and rubbed lightly against the underside of my cock with her tongue. In minutes, I was jumping my hips off the wall and slamming my cock inside my wife with little regard for her own comfort. All I wanted was to fuck her face, to spray my cum in her tight little throat and fill her stomach up with semen. It was a horribly enjoyable experience and one I’ll not soon forget. Although experiences came later that were even better and yet worse.

After filling Penny with more sperm than I think I’d ever sprayed in one sexual experience, she lay next to me in bed. I’d checked the title of the book she was reading. It disturbed me more than it excited me. The title of the book was ‘Sexual Seduction- how to suck and fuck a man like a good little whore’.

What bothered me the most wasn’t that sweet innocent Penny would be reading something like that. It was the fact it was a library book from our town library. I’d been there hundreds of times. The library didn’t have books like this, they never had. It was thoughts about that which faded into the back of my mind when drifting to sleep that night.

I won’t lie, that night I slept better than I had in months. Maybe it was the fact I’d literally fed my wife some generous helpings of little Robert. Or maybe it was the fact I just felt so exhausted after a nice meal, an odd trip to the alley, and an incredible surprise from my wife. Either way, when I woke, the day seemed much better than I’d expected. The air outside was crisp. Kids were playing, and the world seemed normal again. If only it were all true, but far from it. Things were already worse and I wouldn’t find out how bad until I was on my way to work.

My office is a small clinic on the outskirts of what passes for downtown. I usually enjoy a leisurely drive to work and notice little if any excitement going on during the trip there. That day was entirely different. I’m not sure when I first began paying attention to the differences but the first thing I noticed was the kids playing. I’d heard them in the neighborhood when I woke up. We had several neighbors with kids. Mr. Kite across the street had a daughter, Sadie. She was a beautiful teenage girl, striking for her age. Her vivid red hair could be seen for blocks and the twinkle in her bright green eyes was enough to catch any boy’s eye and possibly a few men who failed to catch themselves. She wasn’t a child, being old enough to drive, but in so many ways, I knew she was a kid at heart. At least I used to think so before I saw her that day down the block from my house.

Sadie was running from several boys, laughing and grinning like an overly hyper child. The boys were a little younger than her, at least I think that’s right. I forget one’s name but the other was Johnny. He lives only a couple houses down from me, or at least he did. With the way the world is now, I can’t be sure of anything anymore.

So Sadie was running and occasionally stopping to taunt the boys chasing her. Her face was flushed with what I presumed to just be youthful energy. However, the boys grins were clear. I’d never before seen such openly leering eyes on such young boys. They slowed down and began spreading out to either side of the girl. I actually slowed my car down wondering if I should intervene. Sadie made her approval of the boy’s focus very clear in what she did. She reached down, lifted up her shirt and exposed her breasts right there in the middle of a neighbor’s yard. The boys approached and both grabbed a meaty handful of the young teenage girl’s tits. They were treating them like stress balls, squeezing and rubbing the hard nipples. At this point I had the car completely stopped and was blatantly staring right at Sadie’s larger than average breasts.

I’ll admit, I enjoyed the sight. It was hot, some teenage girl letting kids feel her up and giggling the whole time like a slut. I found myself appraising the scale of her tits in relation to normal girls her age. They were big, bigger than I remembered thinking them to be, not that I spent any amount of time imagining Sadie’s tits.

I drove on towards work in a daze. Several times I saw similarly odd sights along the way. Once I pulled up next to a man I knew in passing from the hardware store. He was sitting at the light next to me on the only four lane road we have. At first I thought he was just having a bad morning. He held a rather stressed expression and his hands were tense on the wheel. Then I realized he was having a very good morning. The young blonde lifting her head up from his lap made that very clear. Her lips were parted and the stuff pouring out from her mouth was quite clear in my mind. She was giving him a blowjob. What’s worse is I knew this man wasn’t married and the girl appeared to be no older than Sadie. What was happening, I’d thought. Was the world going horny or something?

It sounds unbelievable and I fully accept that you might think me crazy, but I think that’s what was happening that first day. I think the world was going horny. Everyone seemed affected, at least everyone but me. Sure, I enjoyed the sights I saw. The housewives at the street corner, showing off far more leg than I recalled anyone showing in such a conservative small town. The school girls making out on park benches near the school, and I’m talking full on making out, often with each other. There were some horny people in town that morning and I thought it was all some sort of fluke. It had to be merely something in the air, nothing serious. I was wrong and should have realized the seriousness as soon as I entered the clinic.

Eleanor had been my office secretary since I first began practicing in town. So I knew exactly what to expect most days when I came into work. She’d have my coffee made and the files for any of my early patients for the day out and waiting. Now I wouldn’t call her old, but Eleanor wasn’t someone who drew a second look. She was a normal woman in her forties, nothing unattractive, but certainly no sexy Sadie. Naturally I was in for another shock that morning when I walked in to find the local donut shop clerk doing something quite unexpected. Well actually, to be completely blunt, he was doing someone completely unexpected.

Peter Brown had been the kind and quiet owner of the local donut shop in town for over fifteen years. He never said too much, always gave a friendly hello and generally kept to himself. That wasn’t the case any more. He was porking Eleanor to within an inch of her life and the worst thing was she was begging for it.

“OHH, OH Peter, OH fuck me, please fuck my brains out!” She screamed. Her voice echoed off the windows as I walked in.

I approached her desk and looked to the floor behind it. There was my secretary getting her cunt stuffed. And this is where the real strange thing began to become apparent. She looked younger, not outside her years, but her skin was firmer looking, her face brighter, and her dark hair more supple than I recalled it being. To put it simply, Eleanor looked like a milf or something. I can only describe it as though she was wearing a different face, a face she kept in a jar. The woman I saw screaming out for more and getting just as she asked was a different person.

I think I watched Peter fuck the brunette woman for several moments before I found my voice. It wasn’t easy to take my eyes off Eleanor’s long legs and surprisingly curvy figure, now that I could clearly see much more of it. Finally, I spoke up.

“What the fuck are you doing?” It was one of the few times I’d ever cursed in front of anyone besides my wife.

The two kept going at it for several more minutes, Eleanor leaning over as Peter grabbed her breasts and squeezed. The huge volume of tit flesh was surprising. Eleanor had never been quite this busty, at least I didn’t think so, having never taken too much time to study my secretary’s anatomy.

“Unghh... OH shit, I’m cumming Mrs. Rigby, I’m fucking cumming.” Peter shouted. Neither one seemed to even acknowledge my presence as Eleanor got her brains fucked out on the floor in my clinic. Luckily no one else was there but that didn’t make it any less embarrassing.

As they began to pull themselves together, Eleanor looked at me and smiled. She seemed completely at ease with being partially nude and leaking the juices Peter had just fucked into her on the floor.

“Eleanor,” I said stunned. “Tell me why. Why would you do this?”

She looked confused, as though I had asked the most insane question in the world. She smiled and stood before me, her rather enhanced looking cleavage threatening to topple her forward. And then she said the oddest thing I’d ever heard her say. “All the lonely people, where do we all belong?”

I was caught off guard as to whether she was asking a real question or simply mocking my original one. Peter Brown had pulled his pants back up and was heading for the door. He grinned and flashed me a quick look but never said anything. Only when he neared the door did the man speak, and it wasn’t to me but to my secretary.

“Thanks. Donut holes were rather small, believe me, I counted them all. But your holes Mrs. Rigby don’t compare. I loved turning you on.”

These people were crazy, you see? Their words made no sense and their actions even less. What’s worse is the laws of physics seemed to have gone out the door as well. I would find this out soon enough. Everything I knew to be true was quickly going away to be replaced by these sex freaks I had witnessed. I knew it was bad when Eleanor tried hitting on me a few minutes after Peter had left.

I was sitting in my office and I won’t hide the fact I’d taken some gin out and poured myself a cup. The attractive older woman stalked up to me like a horny animal and proceeded to seat herself on the edge of my desk. Her figure was so curvy, I wondered how I’d ever failed to notice that before. At the time I didn’t realize things were changing all the time now.

“Hey Doc, how about a quickie before your first patients come in?”

I looked at the woman like she was a stranger. Her face was clear enough for me to recognize but it just wasn’t her. Something was different. She was like her own fantasy porn version of herself. I pushed the woman away, drinking more gin and nearly falling out of my chair. I think I tried asking her more questions about what was going on but she refused to answer anything straight. Whatever words left her mouth were just as cryptic and confusing as the exchange I witnessed between Peter and her. The one thing she pleaded for as I pushed her from my office summed it all up.

“Please, please me.” She’d said.

So I sat there drinking my problems away, telling myself it was all a dream, maybe a nightmare. And I’ll admit before the first patient came in, I seriously considered fucking Eleanor. She was there. She was ready and willing. Why not? But that isn’t the real point of this story. I’m trying to describe how things changed, how I ruined the world, what actually was done, not what I thought about doing

The patients were normal enough, at least their names and reasons for coming in were. Looking at the files, everything seemed to be right. The first person I was to see that day was Prudence. She was an eighteen year old girl who was supposed to be heading off to college shortly. At least that was what I had thought. Now I wasn’t so sure, not when she came in with her stepfather.

The problem listed on my file was complaints of chest pains and nervousness. I was all ready to check her heart, do some basic lab work and figure out whether anxiety might be the culprit. After all, she was a young woman about to head off on her own for the first time.

When Prudence walked in, I knew it wasn’t anxiety, at least not on her part. I myself was more nervous than ever. The girl was wearing a tight tank top that barely contained some huge, almost fake looking tits. Her hips were wrapped in a tiny miniskirt and she didn’t seem to be wearing much if anything else. Brian, her stepfather, accompanied the girl inside. I directed her to have a seat and I struggled to do the normal tests. Pressing the cool stethoscope to her bulging white flesh and hearing her moan like a whore was far too much and I quickly put everything aside to take a few breaths. The girl looked so different from what I had seen during her last appointment, I had to stop and ask the obvious questions.

“Prudence, tell me, have you been doing anything at all unusual lately. Have you taken any drugs, done any experimenting with anything or anyone?”

She looked into my eyes and even those eyes told me what was on this girl’s mind. She licked her lips, looked over at her stepfather and then crossed and uncrossed her legs. “Please call me Pru, Doc. Robert. And no, I’ve been a good little girl, haven’t I daddy?”

I looked to Brian who was nodding and sharing an awfully unsettling exchange with his wife’s daughter. I shook off the confusion, looked at her file again and then laid it all out there.

“Look, Pru. I have here that you’ve been experiencing chest pains and nervousness. Can you tell me what that means to you? Describe the problem please.”

Now this is when the laws of physics seemed to go out the door, at least in my understanding of them. Prudence smiled and nodded to Brian. I looked between the two of them and saw Brian remove what I could only describe as a bicycle pump from behind his back. He stood and walked over to Prudence who was seated on the examination table. Then she took the pump and spoke.

“You see doc, I’m having some pain lately when I pump up my tits. It didn’t hurt the first dozen or so times and at least until I was an F-cup. Now I’m having some pain and I wanted to know what could be done about it.”

I watched the young woman, a girl really, lift up her tank top and fully expose her large and rather stretched looking nipples to my eyes. She grinned when she caught me staring and proceeded to clamp the pump onto her right nipple. Then she began pressing into the pump and I nearly passed out as her breast began growing. It pulsed with some inner expansion each time the girl moved her hand on the end of the small pump. I’d never seen anything so simultaneously disturbing and arousing. My cock was at full mast in my pants by the time one of Prudence’s tits was at least a cup size larger than the other.

That was when Brian stepped in. He walked up and lightly fondled his stepdaughter’s pumped up tit while she switched the pump to her other breast. Her moaning was filling my ears as very inappropriate thoughts filled my mind.

“You see, I was thinking you might have some pain pills or something to help her adjust to the feeling of her skin stretching.” Brian said. I was blankly watching him tweak and pull at her nipple while the other tit ballooned into a similar size.

Brian looked at Prudence, leaned in and gave her a very deep tongue kissing, then pulled away and looked back at me. I think I stammered something but honestly, my mind was feeling the effects of not just seeing the unbelievable happen but the gin I’d guzzled down. Brian continued, “Also, little Pru here seems to be nervous like you said on the chart, but it’s mostly when we’re fucking in public.”

“I’m sorry... huh?” I stammered.

Brian leaned back, now playfully teasing both mammoth tits. “I said, she gets nervous when I wanna fuck her sometimes in public. Just this morning I was out getting the paper and saw her laying nude on the grass. Well naturally, my cock wants some of that. I go and proceed to simply shove it in between her legs and she gets all funny. You know how kids are these days, never wanna be seen fucking their step-parents. I think it might just be nerves. What do you think Doc?”

I had absolutely no idea what to say. So many things were wrong with what he just said, I wasn’t sure where to begin. I’ll cut the story of Prudence short. She left with some pain pills, anti-depressants, and a tank top that could barely contain her H-cup tits. Those babies were the size of watermelons at least. Amazingly, she claimed her back felt no pain. But like I mentioned, the laws of physics had apparently failed to function.

On that first day, I saw three more patients, less than a normal day, but more and more perverse as the day went on. One man came in with his wife. She was actually upset at how smart she was and wanted to know the easiest method of becoming a raving bimbo. While the man was there, I examined the woman and found nothing wrong with her, at least nothing obvious. The husband told me he’d ordered some bubble gum that was supposed to wipe away brain cells and the wife was curious as to whether that might actually hurt her chances of having babies. You see, she wanted to not just be a brainless little cunt, but she wanted to pump out babies as much as possible. They left the office with half a dozen different fertility drugs and a few male enhancement pills.

The last two patients I saw were men. One of them said his cock had gotten so large he wasn’t able to fuck most of the girls who got off the school bus in front of his house. I never even asked why he was fucking school girls, I simply took him back and examined the largest cock I think I’d seen outside of medical journals. The next man was having difficulty dominating his wife. Apparently he was a submissive at heart and felt it wrong to spank the woman who demanded he do so. I had no idea what to say at that point in the day. Needless to say, by the time I got home, I came in stinking of gin and proceeded to collapse across the dining room table. The world was fucking crazy, and I do mean fucking crazy.

I rolled over and heard a sound from upstairs. It was an odd thumping sound that seemed fairly regular in beats. As I lifted my head, the rhythmic noise became disturbingly clear. I suddenly knew what was happening and I practically tripped in rushing to go up to my bedroom. I burst in the door and there was Penny, sweet innocent loving wife Penny.

Penny was fucking three guys at the same time. She thrust on and off of the paper boy, slapping her hips down onto his crotch as he lay back and allowed her to do all the work. She leaned forward over his face and sucked off another boy from the neighborhood, a kid really. She bounced her head deep into him, thrusting his hard cock farther and farther into the back of her throat. Worse was the pizza guy who was fucking into her from behind. I’m not positive whether he was actually fucking her ass or I just imagined it that way. Whatever the case, I was fuming and suddenly stone-cold sober.

“Penny, what... what the?” I blurted out.

She popped off the kid’s cock and looked my way. “Oh hi there honey. I got bored so I asked these boys to fuck me stupid. Aren’t you so happy?”

“Happy? What the fuck would I be happy about?” I said.

Penny looked completely baffled. She slowed her pace of fucking the paper boy and looked from the hard throbbing cock in front of her to my stunned and no doubt piercing stare. “You mean you don’t want me to be your slutty little brainless wife. I thought you’d like me being dumb.”

“Why the hell would you think that?”

Penny never even got a chance to answer as the kid she’d been sucking off forced her head back down over his massive erection. In minutes all three of them had filled Penny to overflowing with cum, and I do mean overflowing. It was like something out of a kinky fantasy. Penny lay there, stomach bulging, cheeks flushed, sperm all over her. I couldn’t stay and look at the woman. She’d become something different. Her tits were even bigger. Gone were the perky little breasts I fell in love with back in college. The monsters hanging off her chest were something only Prudence could look down on. And dear Prudence was probably too busy fucking her stepfather at the moment to care much about other women.

I had to figure this whole situation out. Something was clearly wrong with everyone. Or was it just me? I admit I began questioning my own sanity at this point in time. Everything I have described might prove an ordinary man crazy, but it’s all true. I especially felt I might be slipping when I went next door to the neighbors to see if John could provide any help. I’d been friends with John for years. We played golf whenever work allowed. I knew if anyone could provide some understanding, it was him. Apparently I interrupted dinner, at least I think it was some perverted form of dinner.

When I walked in, and I did walk in. Knocking simply wasn’t on my mind at the time. When I walked in, John was in the dining room and his wife Michelle was laying on her back across the dining room table. She was naked, her legs spread wide, juice liberally oozing from between her legs, and her tits were spread to either side on her chest. Johnny, the neighborhood kid I’d seen on the way in to work was shoving his tongue up into Michelle’s cunt, licking and sucking like he was enjoying the tastiest snack he’d ever had. John, her husband, was pulling on Michelle’s tits, and I mean pulling. She was actually gritting her teeth in pain as her husband pulled each of her tits, stretching them into long udders and pumping at them like some sick twisted farmer trying to force lactation on a poor cow.

“Well, hey there neighbor. You’re just in time for dessert. Care for some cream?” John asked.

I looked over at Johnny, still snacking away, looked briefly at Michelle who was moaning now and then back to John, currently hefting up a tit at me like it was a bread roll.

I must have shaken my head or something but John went right back to pumping at Michelle’s tits. They were losing all shape and becoming real udders with three inch long nipples as I watched. She seemed perfectly okay and simply continued moaning. Soon I recognized what those moans were. She was mooing, like a cow. This woman who before today was an intelligent schoolteacher in town, was now becoming nothing but a slutty looking cow. She let out a loud and clear cry.

“MOOOO!”

That’s when the first geyser of milk sprayed out of her nipple, the one John was currently squeezing. He grinned and opened his mouth wide, leaning over his wife’s chest. Squeezing her tit harder, milk sprayed right into his throat and he gargled a little, sucking the fluid down. I stood there and watched John milk his wife on the dining room table, white liquid beginning to cover the woman who was now serving as dessert for the men. The entire event I watched was a thing of perverted pleasure. John alternated between milking his wife and groping her every curve. Johnny got his fill of Michelle’s cunt juice and decided to join in the older man. As the two of them slurped Michelle’s tits dry, I slowly backed away and slipped quietly home. My mind was in a state of numbness that I wasn’t sure how to handle.

Penny was waiting in the living room when I got home. I saw her standing there. She was wearing what I can only describe now as a fetish costume. Her tits were exposed but propped up by a rather trashy looking pushup bra. The micro-skirt she wore did nothing to hide the streams of semen leaking from her fucked cunt. I looked away from her, went upstairs and passed out in exhaustion.

The next morning I woke to a pleasant feeling. It was pleasant but not in the way I would have liked. Penny was sucking away at my cock, jacking it off in her throat, locking her lips tightly around it and doing everything in her power to get me to cum in her mouth. I let her do what she had to, feeding her what she called a delicious breakfast. Then I managed to get dressed and escape the house before my perverted wife could corner me and I’d wind up screwing the day away.

I wasn’t going into work that day. Work wasn’t on my mind, not after the horrible sleep I got. I checked the rearview mirror and saw how bloodshot my eyes were. I looked horrible and I wasn’t caring much about that fact. What I wanted to do was head downtown, the police or someplace where I knew there would be order. At least I hoped there would be order, that the world had not entirely gone crazy. I wasn’t in for any luck.

On the way there, I saw twelve people having sex. Most of the time the woman was being dominated quite brutally by the man, several times two men were ganging up on a girl. I passed a school bus and witnessed that all the girls had their tops off and the ones that could were giving titty fucks to fellow students while several boys simply squeezed in and fucked the hell out of several girls. It was an orgy on wheels. I reached the police station and went inside. The policemen who were there had their pants off and were forcing young college age women to suck them off. The college girls didn’t seem to care, they simply allowed their bodies to be used in whatever demented way the officers saw fit. I left without even speaking to anyone. There had to be an explanation for all this. The world was getting worse if anything.

I stopped by the store and saw Mrs. Magill. She owned the one-stop shop that sold pretty much everything. I’d known her for years. She called herself Lill but surprisingly most of us regulars knew her as Nancy. It’s a long story and one from a better time when the world was still good and pure. Anyway, Nancy wasn’t in any position to talk as I’d been concerned might be the case. Her lines and wrinkles had vanished and she was the hottest fifty year old I’d ever imagined. Her tits were incredible and they sloshed as she walked. Her pregnant belly was new since last week, no doubt due to the flimsy laws of reality that seemed to have settled in over the world. Even if I’d wanted to ask any questions, I would have needed to wait in the long line of men and boys currently taking their turns stuffing the woman with their cocks.

It wasn’t all so blatant as just being a sex-starved creature. People were changing in more ways than I’ve mentioned. There were changes in attitude, in beliefs, in the very nature of people’s souls. And the changes were still taking place. I saw Sadie on the way home. Cute teenager Sadie, with her red hair and what used to be sweet attitude. I know I mentioned she was flashing the neighborhood boys and allowing them to feel her up. But what she was doing now was even worse. She was standing at the edge of her yard when I entered the neighborhood. The young girl flagged me over and I thought, finally someone was okay, someone realized they needed help.

I stopped the car at the curb and rolled my window down. Sadie came bounding over, her even larger tits threatening to jiggle right out of her stretched neckline. The clothing she wore was indecent to say the least. Her skirt barely covered her thighs, her six inch heels made her appear much older than her teenage years, and her make up looked thickly applied, giving her a cheap look.

As soon as I smelled the strawberry gum she was chewing, I knew something was off. She smacked the gum, blowing a slight bubble and twirling a strand of hair. She looked like Lolita or some tramp in training.

“Like, Hi there Mr. Lane.” She said.

“Doctor Lane,” I corrected, having no idea why that was what came to mind.

She giggled and leaned into the car, her tits settling on the edge of the window. “Sure, doctor, hi. So like I was wondering if you’d like to fuck me or somethin, maybe lemme blow you?”

I gripped the wheel tighter, my cock filling my pants with just the thought that sweet little Sadie was actually propositioning me. I must’ve given her an odd look or something, who knows what I was thinking. But Sadie went on with her sales pitch.

“Daddy says I gotta earn some money around here and he told me my tits was nice and guys might like to fuck em or maybe fuck my pussy, or my mouth. I’m not picky. You wanna stick your dick in my holes?”

Now let me briefly say something more about Sadie. She was a sweet girl. She sang in the church choir, she did well in school, she never ever got into trouble. So watching this girl become a whore pushed me over the edge for just a little while. I’m not crazy, not now, and I wasn’t then when she climbed into the back seat of my car. I insist I was in my right mind when I fell on top of the girl and stuck my cock inside her. It may have been wrong but the world was wrong. I fucked Sadie to within an inch of her life, banging her dimwitted head against the inside passenger window. I came inside her too. At this point I wasn’t caring about much of anything. All I knew was her velvet grip on my cock was just about the sweetest thing I’d ever felt. The way her bright red hair bounced into her eyes was arousing. Her tits were incredible smashed between our thrusting bodies. And the way she moaned and smacked that gum made me cum quick and cum hard. I filled the poor girl so much and so brutally, she was limping when she left my car. But I paid, just like her daddy wanted when he pimped her out. I paid a pretty good rate too. Sadie was worth it. Even if it was all for the benefit of Mr. Kite.

Now regardless of what you may think of me now, that fucking helped clear my head. I finally had gotten my mind thinking about what was going on. She literally blew my mind out in a car with her depraved actions. I remembered what had last happened before everything changed. I was standing outside near the trash bin, watching myself wrestle with some scientist over a strange box. That explosion must’ve done this. It had to be real, however crazy it sounded, the whole thing had to be real. I remembered all the details, every tiny little thing of importance and most of all I remembered my other self tearing the name tag from the lab coat and tossing it at me. That name tag had to still be somewhere in the alley behind my house.

As I pulled away from the curb, I noticed the forming line of cars all pulling in behind me. Everyone wanted a taste of Sadie. She was sweet, young, and clearly planning on packing in the cum today. Daddy would surely be proud of that, I thought. It’s amazing how quickly you can begin to think of sick things as normal. No longer was I so shocked that the mere thought of what I’d done sickened me. I was actually happy I fucked Sadie. If I hadn’t pumped that teen’s cunt I might have never remembered the name tag. Of course now, looking back on it, maybe I wouldn’t have fucked the world if I hadn’t fucked Sadie. It’s a paradox, I know, but if I hadn’t gone home looking for that name tag, the name tag might never have been there to find.

I found it just under the corner of my back porch. The explosion or whatever it was must’ve blown it into such a hidden location. I wiped off some of the smudges and saw that not only was it a name tag, it was a keyless entry card. It had the name of a facility, the man who presumably wore it, and an address. I thought the world was saved at that moment. I never suspected how wrong I was.

McKenzie Pepper Lab Technician Strawberry Fields Temporal Research Facility 1960 West Abbey Road

I knew the place. It was a government facility ten miles outside of town. Located where nobody would bother them, the Strawberry Fields facility was involved in some pretty heavy stuff. I remember reading a paper on some of their research a long time ago. I had no idea they were dealing with technology like I witnessed that first night in the alley but now I knew where to look for my answers. By the time I left, the sun was setting.

There were shocking things to be seen on the way to that facility, including a gas station where I actually witnessed women using the air hoses on themselves, blowing up their tits and asses, several even blowing their bellies up. It wasn’t possible. It shouldn’t have been possible. But there it was plain as day. These women were inflatable and the men they were with seemed only to encourage them on to bigger and better things.

Upon reaching the facility, I knew who I was looking for and luckily the place was just as messed up as everywhere else. Most guards were too busy having sex or doing something downright perverted to the female employees and lab technicians that I walked on past them. Even my rather ragged look didn’t seem to bother them or draw unwanted attention my way. I found the door the key card opened and silently entered.

There was chrome and silver everywhere, the only thing breaking up all the sleek modern piping being the glossy computer monitors that hung all around the room. In the center of the room a man sat at a desk, his back to me when I entered. I crept up behind him and peered over his shoulder. He was drinking some coffee and studying a computer monitor. The monitor certainly didn’t have facts, figures, anything scientific on it. I could mention some of the specifics but let’s just say the man was reading online porn. He was on some site I’d never heard of, not that I keep track of porn sites. Something called the EMCSA, I read at the top. It had all kinds of creepy categories that I couldn’t fully make out without alerting the man to my presence. Mr. Pepper seemed fascinated with the contents of the page he studied. He was mumbling under his breath as he read and it was then I noticed two important things.

First, I saw the box. The glowing, humming box that I believed had created the mess the world was in, sat right next to the computer monitor McKenzie Pepper was looking at. In fact the two were wired together with a mish mash of cables that this horny man must have rigged together to look at his porn stories. The second thing I noticed was that the man had one hand down the front of his pants. He was at a disadvantage and all I had to do was grab him, restrain him, and force him to answer some tough questions.

I wasn’t a weak man, but I grant you I’d been stressed, exhausted and basically beaten by the time I came to stand behind that lab technician. As he fumbled with his pants and reached over for the coffee, I grabbed him from behind. His arm flailed out, knocking the coffee over and shorting out the monitor with the porn on it. The connected box began sparking and I thought for a half second that it would catch fire. I held tight to this man. He owed me answers and I aimed to get them.

“Let me go, we have to stop the overload, please let me go now!” Pepper shouted. I was reluctant to let him go and instead held him tighter.

“What overload, what have you done to the world?” I asked.

He refused to answer that question, instead reaching out and grabbing at the sparking box. He ripped it up off the console and began trying to swing it. I naturally assumed he was trying to hit me with it so I ducked. We struggled and fell to the floor. I knew I could take this guy. His pants were still partially down and his lab coat kept getting tangled in his legs as we fought.

“Stupid,” The man shouted. “You’ve got to stop it.”

I don’t clearly remember what happened next. One second we were struggling on the floor of the brightly lit lab. The next second a huge boom filled my ears and I feel as though I passed out. I could still hear the ringing when I came to on the ground. I was outside some place, the trees were high above and the night sky looking pleasant and peaceful. I rolled over and saw the man grabbing the sparking box and running. Instinct took over. I jumped to my feet and took off after him, grabbing him by the lab coat.

“You don’t realize what’s happening.” He shouted. “The temporal capacitors will overload and with the computer content I was looking at locked in place.”

The man took a swing weakly at me, the weight of the box throwing us off balance in our struggle. We tumbled down over a hill and landed on some rough pavement. I looked up and that’s when I realized where we were. We were in the alley behind my house and sure enough, there I was. The me from a couple of nights before. I looked years younger than I did now in my violent fight with the lab technician. I was me, I mean the other me. I wasn’t crazy after all.

“We have to get back, this has to stop.” The man holding the box said.

“Get back where?”

“The lab, only the equipment there can put things right.” The lab technician punched me in the jaw and took off down the alley. I jumped up and ran after him, both of us colliding with my other self.

There was a point there where we all simply stared at each other. I saw the confusion in my own face and now I understood the truth. I had caused everything. I was the one who entered that lab in the future and shorted out this box. If only I could stop the box from overloading now. I grabbed at the box, knocking Pepper over and nearly pulling it free. I called out to my other self.

“You have to stop him, you have to make things right.”

I watched myself stand there, not doing anything, unable to do anything. The box was sparking heavier now as the man picked himself up, wanting to run off down the alley. He shouted at me.

“You can’t change the past. You have to stop this from ever happening.”

The humming and whining groan of the box was growing stronger now. I knew what was coming. It was going to explode. Thinking of what I could do, I looked pleadingly over at my other self. He had no idea the horrors he was going to unleash on the world, the pure chaos and depraved lust that would take over. I understood now. When the box shorted out, the text from that website, that porn fiction, must’ve gotten transferred somehow into it’s programming. Now it was going to overload and the world would be the place that programming was unleashed. Only my past self could stop it.

Reaching over and ripping the name tag off the lab technician, I tossed it at the other me. Over the rising whine and impending explosion I shouted the one thing I could think of to stop everything from happening.

“Don’t spill the coffee!”

It sounded simple enough at the time but I should have remembered when I heard it before. It wasn’t enough of a message to know what I should have done. Coffee was all I had made out and coffee wasn’t clear enough. As the blinding explosion burned into my retinas, I realized I should have just said nothing and done nothing. If I had, nothing would have happened. The world would have gone on as normal and porn would have remained on that EMCSA instead of being spread into the world, corrupting people like the characters of some perverted mind.

I’m guessing nobody will ever read this. People don’t have time for reading anymore, not with all the fucking, sucking, milking, and who knows how many other sick and twisted things going on out there. But I have to hope the story is one day understood. Maybe that lab can still put things right.

As for what happened to me and Mckenzie Pepper when the box exploded, that part’s less clear. I ended up someplace else. I believe I’m in the future which means maybe he ended up in the past. The place I ended up in is dark and dismal, a world not taken care of for many years because fucking took over all brain power. Man has dwindled to the basest urges. There are corrupted minds all over and naturally there are those that corrupted them too.

I never did get a chance to look into that website. You see, I lost much of my sight during the explosion. I know that the world I’m in is probably much like a perverted porn story where people are used and enjoyed. Mostly women but occasionally the men too seem to enjoy having their minds controlled or manipulated into perverted and purely sexual goals. Their bodies are toys for the entertainment of others and naturally no law of nature is unbreakable. It might sound enjoyable for a quick thrill. But that kind of thing doesn’t work too well in the long term. And I’m stuck in the long term now.

I’m a real nowhere man, sitting in this nowhere land. I have no plans, I have nobody. As blind as I can be, I just see what I want to see. I can scribble these words as best I can, but it’s all I can offer to lend any hand. Writing is therapeutic. It helps make sense of the chaos. But nothing I can write can change what I’ve done.

Regarding my sight, it’s actually peaceful this way. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all, you see. It’s gotten hard to be someone, but it all works out. After all, it doesn’t matter much to me. I hope you will understand. I hope you will see. I was a doctor once and vowed to do no harm. I did that harm and now I accept the fate that became me. I look at the world and I notice it’s turning. I only hope despite my mistakes there still can be learning. If you can learn my truth, maybe it can be reversed. Maybe it’s not too late. Maybe the coffee won’t always be spilled. You were perverted too, and I hope that can be inverted through this story. Maybe things will be better than if no one alerted you. I had my time, my one chance to make things right. But as often is the case in real life, there’s not a second time. The time is yours now. So make the best of it.

The End