The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not Possible

A woman falls under a man’s control after he accuses her of sexual harassment.

MD/MF/FF/MA

Disclaimer: This story contains explicit sex. If you are not supposed to be reading it then don’t.

“Why am I here”?

“Karen Smith you have been arrested for sexual harassment”

“I know that but this is ridiculous who am I supposed to have harassed?”

“The Gentleman’s name is Michael Peters”

“Oh, now I know this is some kind of joke! I wouldn’t go near that little creep with a ten-foot pole! I’ve been trying to avoid him since we were at school together. He was a stupid weed who always had his nose in a test tube.....It’s very hot in here may I have a drink?”

The police sergeant gave Karen a glass of water. Karen looked hot in more ways than one. The temperature in the interview room had been set deliberately high so as to make the room uncomfortable and make Karen thirsty. This was, of course, against the rules but these were unusual circumstances. As for Karen’s body well it could only be described as very hot indeed. She was gorgeous, in her early twenties with shoulder length thick brown hair, sensuous lips, 36DD boobs and long slender legs. Sergeant Simpson was going to enjoy this but he thought his colleague the lovely Vanessa was in for a shock. Vanessa was just there to make up the numbers and ensure that nothing odd happened. That was a laugh!

“Miss Smith” said Sergeant Simpson “things are actually very serious. There are no laws covering rape by a woman but that is what Mr. Peters claims you did to him!”

Karen was starting to feel uncomfortable. It really was very hot in here, even Venessa was having a drink, but despite the heat Karen couldn’t understand why she suddenly felt like taking her clothes off. She was having difficulty concentrating.

“Look”, Karen said, “how am I supposed to have raped him? I mean I would have thought it was practically impossible to force a man to have sex with you”

“That’s probably true,” said Simpson “but you are a very attractive woman miss Smith.”

Karen felt herself blush and at the same time her nipples started to harden and her pussy was getting warm and moist. This was madness but she couldn’t help what she was feeling.

“Anyway,” Simpson continued, pretending not to notice what was happening to Karen or the strange sound her thought he heard Vanessa make, “Mr. Peters said that you took him to your flat and overpowered him. You threw him onto the bed and tied him up with silken ropes, one on each of the four bed posts.”

Karen gasped and involuntarily ran her hands across her tea-shirt; she shuddered as her hands brushed over her very prominent nipples. She suddenly needed to cum but she had no idea why. She glanced over at Vanessa and could see that she was becoming aroused too but she was hiding it better, what was going on?

David Simpson hadn’t entirely known what to expect but he was enjoying the show!

“I didn’t do any of those things,” said Karen “I do work out and as I said Micheal is a weed but how could I overpower him?” She was getting more turned on with every word she spoke. “May I go to the toilet?” she asked, she was struggling with her feelings. David guessed she wanted to go to the ladies to bring herself off.

“No you may not RELIEVE yourself Miss Smith, we will get to the BOTTOM of this.”

David could see that Karen was struggling not to put her hands between her legs. Vanessa on the other hand was beginning to give in and had her hands under the desk.

“Once he had been tied up Mr. Peters claims that you cut off his trousers and pants with a sharp knife. You then removed your clothes, knelt down on the bed and took his penis in your mouth.”

At the words “removed your clothes” Vanessa seemed to think that this was a good idea and started to strip off. Karen lifted up her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and started rubbing her clit.

David gave up all pretence of this being a serious interview. His cock was trying to escape from his trousers. He looked longingly at Karen but he had promised not to touch her, however Vanessa was his for the taking and he was looking forward to it. She obviously worked out too and had a lithe tanned body. He could now see that she was a natural blond and her breasts were ripe for sucking.

“Mr. Peter’s tried to resist but his cock got hard despite himself. Once it was fully erect to it’s eight inches you impaled yourself on him and preceded to fuck the life out of him”.

Karen and Vanessa came simultaneously. Both of them had their fingers buried in their hot cunts. Vanessa looked longingly from side to side first at Karen and then at the bulge in David’s trousers as if she couldn’t decide who she wanted first.

Karen was in no doubt. “Oh my God” she cried “I can’t help myself I need a good fucking NOW”.

“What did you say?” asked David pretending to be surprised.

“I said I need a good fucking, now why don’t you get the big juicy prick out of your trousers and give me what I need?”

“No me first” mewled Vanessa. She was down on her hands and knees crawling towards David.

“Sit down Vanessa” said David “don’t worry, I’ll get to you in a minute”

Vanessa surprised herself by doing what she was told straight away but she couldn’t ignore the rampant desire inside if her. She sat down and began kneading her tits together. Her nipples were like stalks and her pussy hair was matted with her juices.

“Karen Smith, it is clear to me from your behaviour that Mr. Peter’s is right about you”, stated David. “You are a sex crazed slut who will do anything to get her next cock”.

“Aaaah unhhh, yesssss” hissed Karen as another orgasm hit her. “I am a sexed crazed slut who will do anything to get her next cock, and at the moment that’s preferably yours now please come here and fuck me hard.”

“No I’m sorry, I’m afraid you are going to spend a night in the cells. Vanessa, put your top and jeans on and wait here and I promise I’ll come back soon and fuck your brains out”.

Vanessa got dressed and waited; the promise of a good fuck seemed to subdue her a bit.

Karen was still dressed and was made to straighten her panties out. Then David took her to the cells where she was locked in for the night supposedly pending further investigation. David then went back to Vanessa. He ripped down his trousers and his prick sprang out in blessed relief. Vanessa didn’t wait to be asked, she got on her knees and started to suck as hard as she could. David soon exploded with pent up frustration, sending thick globs of white come down her throat, which she drank down greedily.

“Now where’s that fuck you promised me?” Vanessa exclaimed.

David watched as she played with her tits and moaned, her hand slid down to her engorged clit and she brought herself off again. David was soon hard again. He bent her over the table and took her from behind. She was so hot and wet it was like sinking his dick into warm treacle. She came three more times before he shot his load again.

“You’re mine now Vanessa,” said David “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off and I’ll meet you at your apartment when I’ve finished my shift?”

Vanessa scurried off to do as she was told.

Once in the cells, Karen took off her clothes and spent the night masturbating. She knew she needed a cock and nothing else would satisfy her because David had told her so. The guards took it in turns to watch her through the hole in the door and wank themselves off but they had been given strict instructions not to touch her. One of the female guards has not been given such an order and she and Karen spent the early ours of the morning in mutual relief licking each other’s cunts as if their lives depended on it, but Karen was still not satisfied.

David and Vanessa spent the night in each other’s arms having as much sex as David wanted, as Vanessa settled into her new role as his slave. David told her that although she was his, he would not be able to satisfy her new sexual appetite and that she would frequently want to masturbate and fuck other men and women.

When David woke in the morning he found Vanessa sat naked on a kitchen stool slipping a banana in and out of her cunt. David told her he would tell them at the station that she was off sick. In reality she would never be able to work again.

When David got to the Police Station, Michael Peter’s was waiting for him.

“Hi Mike, everything’s gone to plan. I don’t know what was in that stuff you gave me but I put it in the water jug and it worked a treat!”

“You used it all didn’t you?” asked Mike.

“Yes”—replied David

“Good because you won’t get anymore. It was a combination of a powerful aphrodisiac, a sexual stimulant and a drug that makes people very susceptible to suggestion. I hope you are enjoying Vanessa.” He chuckled.

“Yes she’s great. I’ll take you to see Karen now, I gather she’s climbing the walls”

“Well she will be until she gets my dick. That’ll teach her to humiliate me at school”

David took Mike to see Karen. Her eyes lit up when they entered the cell.

“Mr. Peter’s has decided to drop the charges” David told Karen “As long as you go with him and make amends.”

“I’ll make amends in any position he wants, just get me out of here I’m going to die if I don’t get a cock soon”

They helped Karen to get dressed, although it wasn’t easy in her high state of arousal, and Mike took her home.

As soon as they got home Mike threw her on to the bed but she was very willing and soon had her clothes off. The bit David had said about Mike having a big prick was actually true it was a good 8″ and Karen devoured it with her cunt. Mike played with her tits, they really were spectacular and he gave Karen seven orgasms before coming over her stomach.

“Karen”, he said, “you are going to crave cum. You won’t actually be addicted to it but you are going to want it and enjoy it as much as you do your favourite food.”

Karen began to put her fingers in the pool of cum he had left on her tummy and licked it off her hand savouring the taste.

Mike knew that he didn’t have much time before the effects of the drug wore off, it lasted about 36 hours. He also knew that any suggestions he made while the drug was still working would become fact to Karen. He programmed her to be his slave and altered her sexuality to desire women as well as men. He told her that she would always be aroused but not to the level that she had been recently. Most of the time she would just be horny for him but sometimes her desire for another man or woman would become too much for her and her desire for cum would affect this too. Of course if he brought anyone home for her to fuck then her arousal would be a strong as ever.

Mike had made the drug in his lab at home after years of study and a bit of luck, however he thought it was unlikely that he would ever be able to make the drug again. He did have a big enough supply to find a few new friends for Karen though. He was very satisfied with the outcome.

David was happy too. Vanessa was fantastic but it wasn’t just that. The drug was more powerful than Mike realised. David had actually only used half of it on Karen and Vanessa. That meant that there would be enough to use on Julie and have some left.

David had wanted Julie for a long time she was a stunning blond with a figure to die for but she thought she was better than him. He would have to bring her down a peg or two. The bonus was that Julie was a research chemist. Once Julie was his, David could get her to investigate the properties of the drug and they could go into production to make more.

Things were about to get interesting!