The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a trial story where unpleasant and possibly just plain odd changes and actions occur. It is meant to be horror and dark comedy so please be warned in advance and enjoy. Thanks

Nothing to Fear

The sun was just falling below the horizon when the last of his students arrived. This was a very special night, one he had waited all his teaching career for, and it seemed only fair he share this night with a select number of his students. Being an archeology professor and antiquities collector, there was no doubt in anyone’s mind, Professor John Marcus wanted to be out in the field. He wanted to be getting his hands dirty, digging in, and uncovering hidden treasures all on his own.

Unfortunately the world didn’t play out like it did in the movies and accepting a teaching position at the state college was the best he could hope for realistically. But tonight, things had finally paid off. All his patience and acceptance of letting others take the glory had finally come back to reward him.

“Everyone gather round, this is a big night for each one of you. Believe me, as students, you will remember this night for the rest of your lives.”

The four students moved in around the large table. In each of their eyes, Professor Marcus saw the spark of curiosity that made a good archeologist. There was the innate desire to know more, to find out what made man the way he was, and to discover new truths about the world we are all part of. These four students embodied the qualities Marcus appreciated most about the field.

“What is this?” Tabitha asked. The girl, one of the younger students peered down at the white cloth covering his big discovery, the break that would finally make his career.

He smiled and looked from her to the other three. They all had their different lives, different interests, different ambitions. But all four of these kids had displayed the focus and the drive needed to make great field archeologists. The fact they’d showed up here on a Friday evening was a testament to how dedicated they were to Marcus and his teachings.

“You kids aren’t going to believe what this is.” Professor Marcus said. He beamed proudly.

Two of the other students, Nate and Felicia glanced at each other and then towards their friends. “Come on Professor, just tell us already.” Nate said.

His girlfriend chimed in. “Please Professor, you seemed so cryptic when you sent us the emails. What’s the big find?” Felicia eagerly tried reaching for the white cloth.

“Okay, hold on, hold on!” Marcus said. “Let me tell you the way I imagined this should be told.”

He stepped in between the students and his precious gift, keeping it covered for the moment. Each one of them was on the verge of impatience and Marcus knew that was a quality he’d struggled with himself. He waited so many years, watching others make the great discoveries, watching others find the relics he wanted to find. Now was his opportunity, and he was sharing with the ones who most deserved this gift.

“All my career, I have hoped and dreamed of the day I would be able to make a discovery. I wondered what it would be, how it would affect the archeological world, what impact it might have on young minds like yours. Well tonight, I’m getting that opportunity, and I want to share it with you.” He looked into their eyes. “Underneath this cloth is an untouched relic I helped discover last Summer. I managed to get the item into customs where it was held for the last several months. Finally, it arrived just last night and tonight I will find out just what it holds.”

“What is it, a sarcophagus or something?” Kelly asked.

Nate laughed and nudged the girl in the shoulder. “Good one Kelly, it’s not big enough to be a sarcophagus.”

“Don’t be mean.” Felicia said. She leaned in close to her boyfriend. “Unless you don’t want any fun time later tonight.” She whispered.

Nate gave her a look and she grinned, shoving him slightly. He knew by her attitude she was just teasing. They’d been playing this game in their relationship for over a year. Neither one was ready for that important next step.

“Guy’s, let’s pay attention. I really want to know what it is.” Tabitha said. The young girl tossed back her brown hair and looked back to Professor Marcus.

“Thanks, now you all are going to love this. No, it’s not a sarcophagus, but it does contain something nobody has seen for nearly two thousand years. Allow me to reveal the pinnacle of my work.”

Professor Marcus felt his hands shake a little as he unveiled the relic to the four college students. It was a stone box, approximately one meter in length by half a meter in height. It was roughly a half meter wide and incredibly well-preserved. Each side of the box was covered in ornate carvings, detailed works of art carefully etched into the stone. Dyes and inks had been used to color these engravings lending an impressive flair to the piece. It was by far the most impressive thing Marcus had ever seen, and he could tell his students felt the same way.

“Oh wow, it’s ... really beautiful.” Tabitha said. She ran her fingers lightly over the carvings and felt the ridges beneath her touch.

“This is really cool Professor, what is it, Greek?” Nate and Felicia both walked around to look at the ends of the piece. Kelly leaned up to look at the top of the stone box.

“Good eye, Nate.” Marcus said. “This is a Greek relic I found on one of the outer islands in the waters of the Adriatic Sea. It features some of the most unique carvings I’ve ever seen. Just look at the gods and goddess portrayed on the sides.”

Nate and Felicia were huddled together on one of the two longer sides. They looked at each other and then back to the professor. “This side is Aphrodite, right?”

“Very good, yes the imagery is rather unique but clearly represents Aphrodite, goddess of love.”

On the opposite side of the box, Tabitha looked very focused. She studied the engraved pictorial and then consulted some notes she’d brought in her bag. “And this over here is... Eros. Am I right?”

Professor Marcus walked around to her side and looked at the comprehensive class notes she’d taken. He smiled. “Yes, that’s exactly correct. On one side you have love, the other side you have Eros, god of lust. There’s a fitting relationship known throughout Greek legends involving both Aphrodite and Eros. Recent discoveries have changed the thoughts of what their exact relationship is supposed to have been.”

Kelly was up on the table now, peering down curiously at the lid of the box. Her short skirt had ridden up as she studied the artifact. Professor Marcus allowed his stare to linger just a bit too long at the cute redhead’s figure. Shaking his head, he walked up and leaned forward to see what she was studying.

“Any thoughts you’d like to share Kelly?”

She scrunched her brow and looked from the engraved figure on the lid to her professor. “Yes there is actually. This image, is it supposed to be Phobus? I tried to remember what relics we’ve seen with this imagery. You know the lion face? It looks like Phobus, but that doesn’t make much sense.”

Marcus smiled and stepped back, allowing Kelly to hop back down to the floor. “Yes students, that is what I think makes this find so incredible. The third figure on the box is Phobus, god of fear. In fact he is widely believed to be the very personification of fear. He also was the son of Aphrodite, which brings the possibilities of their relationship to what’s inside this box even higher. Can you just imagine what might be inside this thing?”

The four kids exchanged glances and then turned to Professor Marcus. “You never opened it before?” Nate asked.

“Never had a chance. The find was so unexpected and the Greek government is so protective of their antiquities, I had to cut some corners just to get my claim in and have legal ownership of the find. This is the first time I’ve been able to study it without having to worry about who was looking over my shoulder.”

“Wow, so we’re going to get to see what’s in it at the same time you do?” Kelly asked.

Again Professor Marcus found his eyes lingering a little on his attractive student’s body. He reminded himself that being turned on by the girl was not right. He was just letting the emotions of sharing this find get to him a little. “Yes you will. I chose you four because I believe you, like me, know what archeology and discovery is really all about. It’s a gift, the gift of discovery. And tonight, we share that gift.”

The next ten minutes were filled with careful documentation and setup for the big reveal. The tension and eagerness to just remove the lid was palpable but they had to do things right. Marcus had Tabitha took careful notes on all sides of the box. He had her measure it and mark down all notations for later reference. Felicia, he instructed to set up two video cameras to capture all the activity as they prepared to open the box, and Kelly he had in charge of a still camera to capture whatever they found inside. The time soon came and Marcus asked Nate to go to the opposite end of the stone box.

“Okay, on three we lift. And be especially careful. We don’t know what dust may be released when we open this thing. Whatever is inside hasn’t seen the light of day for who knows how long.”

The girls all stepped back and made sure the cameras were rolling. They gave Professor Marcus a thumbs up and he began counting.

“One... two... and three!” The two lifted ever so carefully.

There was a loud scraping of stone on stone as the heavy lid inched its way up and finally clear of the lip of the box. As soon as it was open to the air, the black soot-like smoke plumed up out of the box and briefly fogged up the immediate area around the table. The smell was strangely like that of sulphur and rotten eggs. It filled the room in no time and Nate had to talk his movements out with Professor Marcus.

“Okay Professor, which way do we go?”

“Left, go to your left. I’ll go to my right and carefully, slowly sit the lid down.”

There was a heavy thud in all the hazy smoke and the lid came to a nice soft position on the cloth beside the box. Marcus waved his hand around trying to clear the air. The black smoke seemed to keep pouring from inside the box. This was definitely strange, he thought. The box shouldn’t have held that much of a vacuum after all these years.

“What’s going on? I can’t see a thing, what happened?” Tabitha asked from somewhere to the Professor’s left.

“Everyone just stay where you are, the dust will settle. Try not to breathe anything in, it’s much more musty smelling than I thought it would be.”

As the air slowly began to clear, there was coughing from somewhere to Marcus’ right. He looked that way and saw what he believed were the silhouettes of Felicia and Nate.

“Smells horrible.” Felicia coughed.

“Smells like rotten eggs or something dead.” Kelly replied from the far end of the table.

“I resent that. I may not be fresh like the flowers but I’m not rotten, or dead.”

The voice seemed to boom from all around the table. Professor Marcus felt the reverberations of the deep tone vibrate the teeth in the back of his mouth. What the hell was that, he thought. Just then a student chimed in with his exact thought.

“Who the hell is that? Is this a joke or something?” Nate asked.

The air cleared and suddenly all four students were visible again. So was Marcus and a rather large black mass standing right behind him.

“Look out!” Kelly screamed, her screeching actually scaring Marcus more than the monstrous figure at his back.

He whipped around and nearly fell over. The figure was like a shadow, pure black and unformed. It maintained the rough height of a very tall man but had tendrils of viscous-like black haze that seemed to thrash about in the air. Were Professor Marcus not already feeling an adrenaline rush from opening the box, he felt he might have passed out from fear.

Instead, the man backed up until he slipped around to the far side of the table where the four students were gathered. Kelly pressed in close on one side of him, Tabitha on the other. He found it odd that even though he was entirely focused on the mass of blackness standing opposite the room from him, he could still appreciate the fullness of each girl’s breasts pressing into his side. He chalked the thought up to adrenaline and looked over at Nate and Felicia.

“What is that?” Nate asked.

Almost losing his voice as he tried to speak, Marcus managed a few words. “I have no idea.”

“Hahaha... you humans are always so entertaining. I scare you don’t I? You weren’t expecting me were you? I always get that reaction and trust me, I thrive on the feelings you all now have.”

The blackness seemed to pulsate with energy, electrical sparks flowing down each of the tendrils with every word it spoke. Professor Marcus looked at the open box and then up to the shadowy thing.

“You were in the box, weren’t you?”

“HA... yes of course I was. Where else would I be from?”

“Someone’s nightmares?” Nate muttered.

The being seemed to grow and pulsate even larger as the student spoke. “I’ll take that as a compliment young human. It is always good to know my work is appreciated.”

“Your work?” Professor Marcus asked. “You mean you want us to fear you?”

“Of course I do, you might know me as Phobus. I believe you were discussing me just a short while ago.”

“But Phobus is from mythology.” Tabitha whimpered. The girl clung harder to Professor Marcus and he desperately hoped she didn’t feel the unwanted reaction he was having in his pants.

“All mythology is based in some sort of fact.” The thing said. “Your teacher here should know that.”

Marcus straightened up and tried to look unafraid. “You speak english, how is that?” He asked.

“Ahhh... the observant one. Yes you understand my language, but I speak in a universal tongue, not this english you refer to. Throughout time I have existed in one form or another. Those who called me Phobus managed to do what no other group of petty humans was able to. They captured me and contained me in this prison you call a box.”

“What do you want from us?” Kelly asked. She was trying to stand firm now, pulling just enough away from Professor Marcus so he could take a few deep breaths.

“Excellent question.” The blackness boomed. “You students are always so bright, no matter when or where I find you. I want nothing but your fear.”

“Fear?” Nate asked. He held Felicia tighter and moved closer to Professor Marcus.

“It’s what sustains me, what gives me greater strength. And after being locked away for many hundreds of years, I need a nice boost of fear to revitalize my systems.”

Marcus couldn’t believe this was really happening. It all seemed so surreal. He wanted to pinch himself, make sure he was awake. The smells and sights told him this wasn’t a nightmare, at least not a sleeping one. He tried to build up resolve in his voice. This was his moment, he was supposed to be enjoying the fruits of his discovery, not suffering the insults and threats of a formless mass of static-filled shadows.

“So you want to scare us? We can just leave.”

“Not so fast Professor. You five can’t go anywhere unless I deem it so. When you breathed in the smoke of my escape, you accepted a little bit of me into yourselves. Go ahead try to move.”

Felicia and Nate looked at each other and broke for the exit. Each step they took seemed slower and more labored. Felicia strained her hips to try putting one foot in front of the other. Each step she got further from the table became more and more difficult. She panicked and gasped as she simply couldn’t go on any further.

“It’s like walking through glue. Every step pulls at your feet harder and harder.” She cried. Nate pulled her away from the exit and they slowly came back to the table with the others.

“Exactly right my lovely. I enjoy your trying to leave. It only builds up my strength even more. Please feel free to attempt more escapes. I’m sure your intelligent instructor here can assist you.”

“No,” Professor Marcus said “Don’t anyone try to leave. If it’s what this thing wants, don’t give in. Just stand there.” Marcus looked over to the wavering mass of blackness. “You want to scare us, go right ahead. We aren’t afraid of a bunch of dark shadows.”

“HAHAHA... You really think I want to scare you. Scaring you is not what I want at all. I simply want your fears. You all have intimate fears, something you’ve always been afraid of. Maybe some of you relate your fears to certain behaviors or goals while others have fears simply based out of being scared as a child. I only want those fears to be realized. Once they are, I will truly be free from that prison that held me.”

Tabitha wiped at her eyes and looked from her friends to the Professor. She looked terrified and yet surprisingly spiteful in the face of this thing they now faced. “So go ahead, get it over with. Take our fears. Just get it over with.”

“Well since you said so, I think I will and you little girl may go first.” The black thing said. One of the tendrils of haze stretched out and lashed at Tabitha like a whip. Electric sparks seemed to surge throughout it as she sank back towards the others. “But I do not simply feed on the fear you have, I need to twist that fear into a reality like you’ve never imagined. It has to be terrifying and yet stimulating as well.”

“Stimulating?” She asked. The tendril wrapped around her and flowed through her brown hair. It slunk along the curves of her hips and back.

“You clearly didn’t pay enough attention to the carvings on my prison. I not only need your fear, I am nourished by lust and love. I must make your fear come true in a way that fits those attributes or else my meal is not complete.”

Marcus watched in horror as the tendrils seemed to pulse with electricity and then slowly removed themselves from his student. He looked at Tabitha. She seemed fine, nothing different. Thankfully, she appeared to be okay.

“I don’t understand,” Tabitha said, looking around. “You didn’t do anything.”

“Oh but I did.” The voice boomed. “I took a look inside you and saw your deepest darkest fear. And might I say, yours is a strange one. I understand the function of clowns in your society. They exist to amuse, to entertain. Why, then, do you fear them so much?”

Tabitha felt her heart beat rapidly. She hated clowns. She’d hated them all her life. Ever since she saw Poltergeist and the clown tried to drag the kid under the bed, she’d been terrified of clowns. They wore creepy make-up. They laughed and acted like insane things were funny. And the balloons, she thought now. The balloons were just weird. They blew them up and made crazy shapes out of them. They made her feel frightened just thinking about them.

“No...” She whispered.

“Yes Tabitha, I know what you think of when you see a clown. Now I have the fun task of turning that fear into a lusty version of reality. What say we get right down to it?”

Professor Marcus chose this moment to lunge at the thing, throwing himself into the shadowy mass and grabbing for a hold on anything. Nothing was there. The thing was a black form, a mass of energy, but nothing was solid and he fell right through to the other side.

“Patience teacher,” The voice said. “You’ll get your turn. Step back and enjoy the fear of your pretty young student here. I’m sure it will be quite stimulating.”

There was a flash of light next to the black shadow and the three students besides Tabitha watched what appeared as if by magic. Marcus looked over and saw it too. He looked from the new arrival to the young brunette.

“What is it, what are you guys looking at?” She asked.

The clown approached the girl and spun her around to face it. Instantly there was shrieking and panic as Tabitha kicked and struggled against the jolly-faced figure. She clawed at it with her fingers, trying to shove it away from her. Nothing seemed to work and suddenly the clown grabbed her head. Marcus watched it look into her eyes. For several seconds the student and the clown looked into each other’s faces. Tabitha grew calm and then completely silent. She stared blankly back at the clown, her body falling limp into it’s arms.

The clown looked at everyone else in much the way a performer would look at his audience. He smiled and turned Tabitha to face the crowd. Holding her arms out to the side he danced her before them like a puppet. The girl seemed lighter than air as she lifted her feet when he wanted and gyrated her hips with the flow of his movement. Her face remained blank, no expression, no emotion. She looked catatonic or hypnotized and Marcus began to get very worried when the clown moved his hands from her arms.

Allowing the girl to stand before her friends, the clown reached around her and grabbed her breasts through her clothing. He squashed her chest and then moved his hands up and down. The whole time he began to laugh. It was a low maniacal giggle that seemed to grate on one’s nerves as he fondled and caressed the young student.

Tabitha showed no reaction as the clown ripped at the buttons of her blouse. She showed no hint of embarrassment as her tits were bared before her friends. The clown grabbed her nipples, one in each hand and pulled them far away from her body.

Marcus wasn’t completely sure what he watched was even humanly possible, but Tabitha’s young nipples were stretched to over three inches long. They sagged like rubber tubes when the clown let go and he stepped around beside her, addressing the audience. He held up one hand to his mouth and then blew into that hand, miming a balloon. Suddenly the others knew exactly what this demonic clown intended to do.

The other two girls each looked away and Nate and Professor Marcus looked on in confused wonder at what the clown did. He allowed Tabitha to stand on her own and gripped one nipple at a time in between his fingers. He pulled and then snapped her nipples back, getting a feel for her skin. Then he lowered his mouth, first to one and then the other, and blew. For several minutes the clown blew hard into each of Tabitha’s perky young tits. He seemed to take delight in pausing for a second or two and showing the others how each tit was looking. They were different sizes, one looking nearly the size of the girl’s head, the other about the size of an apple. This was all too weird and yet Marcus felt that stirring in his pants. It was like watching a mix of horror and porn. He didn’t know which reaction bothered him worse.

The clown grabbed her other breast and finished inflating it to the same size as the one he’d just finished. Stepping back the clown waved his hand in front of the girl, as if to say ‘Tada!’. The performance was far from over though. Tabitha still had the spaced out look in her face but in her eyes Marcus could see the fear coursing through her. She was out but completely aware of what was being done to her. The clown held his hand up as though he had a sudden idea. Then he stepped in close beside the girl.

Addressing the audience once more, the clown turned and grabbed one of Tabitha’s giant balloon tits. He held it between both hands and began squeezing. As he squeezed, he folded the tit in on itself and then folded it back over. Nate and Marcus gasped at the same time. He was making a balloon animal out of her tit.

The clown moved his hands faster and faster, finally letting go and stepping back. Tabitha now had a giraffe hanging from her chest. Her nipple stretched up and formed the small tongue of the giraffe’s open mouth. Her flesh was twisted and folded multiple times until it looked tied in several knots. The clown again waved his hand and bowed to the others.

“Very nice performance.” The deep voice of Phobus echoed across the room. “But I think we need to push towards the final act. ”

The clown apparently understood the request and grabbed Tabitha’s jeans. He pulled the tight clothing off the girl and stood back looking at her. She looked rather ridiculous standing there with one giant tit and another shaped like a balloon animal. He smiled and reached up honking his bright red nose. Then he grabbed her panties and rid her of the last remaining article of clothing.

Nate looked over at Professor Marcus. The two seemed somewhere between disturbed and turned on as the clown grabbed Tabitha and turned her to look him in the eyes again.

Suddenly Tabitha looked around as though waking from a dream. She saw the professor and her friends and suddenly became very aware she was nude. Looking down at her chest, she gasped. Her hands flew to her tits. One massaging a great big round balloon, the other groping away at the surprisingly rubber feel of a balloon giraffe.

Marcus expected his student to shriek, to break out in another fit of screaming. The last thing he expected was what he saw her do. She began laughing. First it was just a giggle or two, then a roaring cackle that frightened him more than he’d likely admit.

The girl had gone nuts, he thought. She must’ve been driven insane or something. Whatever happened, this was not the same studious note-taker he’d seen earlier.

The clown shoved Tabitha forward until she bent over to plant her hands on the table. He looked at the others and held his thumb up to his mouth. Inserting his thumb, the clown closed his mouth and began blowing, puffing his cheeks out with each breath. Felicia gasped and it was the first indication either she or Kelly was aware of what was happening.

“Oh my god, look at... his...” She faded away.

Everyone knew what she was referring to. It was blatantly obvious. As the clown blew away, thumb planted firmly in his mouth, his cock began growing from between his legs. It folded out like an inflatable hose and began to grow firm and erect with every puff the clown gave. The thing was massive, much larger than a real cock. It looked monstrous and frightening. The red leathery-looking surface seemed to pulse with every deep breath of air. The clown blew and blew until his cock stood up more than a couple of feet in length. It was ridiculous in scale, something only a clown could imagine to be funny. He stepped in front of the audience and laughed, his giggling voice sending the cock into a bouncing fit.

Both girls were now staring wide-eyed at the phallic balloon between the clown’s legs. It was just plain weird, but too intriguing to say much of anything. The professor and his students bore similar expressions, mouths hanging open. The clown took position behind Tabitha.

Ever so slowly, and with a dramatic flair, the clown shoved his cock inside Tabitha’s wet cunt. She seemed completely content to allow the monstrous thing inside her. In fact, her only reaction was to laugh uncontrollably. The girl was completely gone now, Marcus realized. Whatever this fear had done to her, it was leaving her a shell of her former self. The clown seemed to enjoy filling up that shell. He grabbed the girl’s hips and pulled her towards him, the slight squeak of rubber on rubber issuing from between her legs. The giant cock somehow went completely inside her belly. Amazingly she had room for it somewhere.

Marcus began to wonder whether Tabitha was even still a girl. Her giant tits, one shaped like an animal, bobbed below as she accepted that tremendous length of inflated cock. She moaned and giggled as the clown began fucking her.

“Oh, hehehe, oh yeahhh!” Tabitha gasped.

The clown never said a word and proceeded to slam his hips forward, driving his inhuman cock deeper and deeper inside the girl. His fucking seemed almost overly enthusiastic as though it was more for show than pleasure.

“Oh, hehehe, ohhhh, yes, hehe, haaaa!” Tabitha grunted. Her body seemed to pulsate and swell as the clown fucked harder and harder into her body. Her tits jiggled and sloshed from side to side.

Suddenly Nate blurted out. “No fucking way.”

Looking where the boy was looking, Marcus saw it too. That wasn’t possible was it? What was going on? The girls seemed to shrink back behind the two guys as they watched Tabitha take the fucking of a lifetime. The tip of the clowns cock was now emerging from her mouth on every thrust. Somehow that cock was going entirely through the girl.

“MMMppphhh.. hahaha...” Tabitha moaned. Even with a cock shoved through her and out her mouth she still managed the hints of a giggling fit she seemed stuck with.

The clown quickened his pace. It was inevitable what was about to happen but nobody watching, outside possibly the black mass of shadows and sparks, knew what to expect. Suddenly the clown reached up and honked his nose one last time. He slammed his cock deep into the girl, the tip coming just outside her lips.

BANG!

Marcus ducked, expecting an explosion. Instead he saw the final gag in the clown’s arsenal. A flag was sticking out from the end of his stretched cock, the word ‘Bang’ in large red letters. Tabitha opened her mouth even wider and the clown slowly pulled out. His cock reemerged from her cunt and she appeared completely fine. As soon as Marcus and his students had looked over at the black mass once known as Phobus, the girl and the clown were gone. They simply vanished from sight.

“I usually like to end my fun with a bang. But I’m really just starting out. I must say, young Tabitha really faced her fears there.” The booming voice laughed and the tendrils seemed to flail around aimlessly. “Actually she kind of fucked her fears, but that’s what I enjoy about my existence. It feels so good to be free at last.”

“Where is she? What happened?” Professor Marcus asked.

“She’s fine, don’t worry about her. Let’s just say Tabitha now has a very long term position as the inflatable woman in a traveling freak show. She’s quite happy about it too and spends lots of quality time with clowns. Now as for you two.” The thing said. Tendrils extended out towards both Felicia and Nate. “I can see you share a common fear, not quite so glamorous as Tabitha, but one I can exploit for both of your enjoyment.”

“No...” Felicia said weakly. Professor Marcus shared the girl’s sentiments. This wasn’t right, not at all.

To Be Continued...