The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a trial story where unpleasant and possibly just plain odd changes and actions occur. It is meant to be horror and dark comedy so please be warned in advance and enjoy. Thanks

Nothing to Fear

Part 2

“Ahhh young love.” The voice belched forth from the pulsating mass of dark black that seemed to stand across the room from the four individuals.

Felicia and Nate shrank back towards the wall. Every step they took felt heavier. There was no leaving. The voice had already told them that.

“It’s always nice to feed on the shared fear of two such fertile creatures as young lovers.”

“What are you talking about?” Felicia spat. “We haven’t done anything yet, we’re just dating.”

The tendrils shot out and grabbed at both young college students. Pulling them slightly back towards the table where the ancient greek box lay, Phobus the fear seeker explained just what he meant.

“You may not be lovers in the physical sense but that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t enjoy it.”

Professor Marcus held Kelly tightly. The girl was terrified and only pressed herself in, burrowing under his protective arms. He felt her nipples, surprisingly hard throughout all this. No, he told himself, stay focused. He couldn’t let his fantasies come into play right now, not when two of his other students were at the hands of a creature he’d never even imagined.

“What do you mean? We don’t fear that.” Nate said.

“Not quite true,” The voice spoke. “You each fear it for different reasons. You fear taking your relationship to the next level. You fear the risks, the results of such a relationship.”

Kelly lowered her head to Marcus’ chest, her red hair resting beneath his chin. He smelled her scent and couldn’t ignore the youthful appealing aroma. She was his youngest student at nineteen. He couldn’t think this way about her, not now.

“I see that you Felicia fear the risk of getting pregnant. Nate you seem to fear causing the girl any discomfort in the act of making love.” The black mass shivered and sent sparks flowing down the tendrils currently wrapping themselves around the two students.

“No, you can’t mean...” Felicia began. Nate tried to hold her to him, to support her. The tendrils kept them apart just slightly.

“Hahaha... Yes Felicia, Nate here is going to realize his fear of causing just a little discomfort. You shouldn’t mind at all, after all you should be positively glowing by the end of your fun time together.”

The tendrils zapped several more pulses of energy deep into both students’ heads. They seemed to shake and wiggle, both kid’s hair standing up for several moments with what appeared to be a static burst.

Professor Marcus finally succeeded in ignoring the close intimate contact with Kelly. He now looked with genuine fear and concern at Felicia and Nate. The tendrils withdrew and both students seemed perfectly fine. They still looked a little out of sorts but neither appeared dramatically changed or different.

“Are you kids okay?” Marcus asked.

Felicia grinned and looked from her professor over to Nate. She leaned in to him and nuzzled him with the top of her head. “We’re fine. But what you said gives me a wickedly fun idea.”

Marcus frowned. What had he said? “I don’t understand.”

“It’s simple professor.” Nate said. He looked down into Felicia’s eyes. His hands pulled her into his chest where she wrapped her arms around him. “You said ‘kids’.”

“Kids?” Marcus asked.

Felicia pulled away and looked down at herself. “Yes professor, kids. I think it’s about time I got myself nice and pregnant. In fact I can’t wait.”

“What?” Marcus asked. “You’ve got to be kidding. You can’t do that. It’s what you were afraid of, what you feared. Why would you want to do that?”

Nate looked his girlfriend up and down. He reached up and grabbed her shirt. Taking the collar between his fists, the boy ripped her shirt open, reaching in to grab her full young breasts. “It’s what we feared. It’s also what we wanted.” Nate said.

Felicia gasped and allowed her boyfriend to maul her tits. She leaned back and nearly fell into the table. Nate hauled her tits up and out from both her bra and the torn shirt. He pulled them and played with her nipples. “Can’t you just imagine these swollen with milk?” The boy asked.

“Or my hips wide and my belly rolling out over my belt. It makes me so wet just to think of it.” Felicia moaned. She felt so exposed like this in front of the professor and Kelly. Neither of them thought anything of the giant black mass watching them from across the table.

“What the fuck?” Professor Marcus asked.

“Sometimes people want what they fear most.” The voice said. “Now I think it’s time you kids took the professor’s advice.”

“What advice? I didn’t say anything.” Marcus shouted.

“Oh but you did professor.” Nate said. He was already lifting Felicia’s skirt and sliding down her panties. “You said ‘Fuck’. And that’s just what I intend to do to Felicia here. I plan to seriously fuck the hell out of her.”

“Oh goody, do it hard baby. I wanna feel you in my womb, pouring all that baby batter up inside me. I want it squirting so far inside me, I’ll be having babies for years.”

The petite girl was spouting out commands like Marcus had never heard before. Unfortunately all it did was reawaken the thoughts of Kelly pushed in beside him. He had to focus, there had to be some way out of all this. “You kids are too young, you aren’t ready for this.” Marcus tried to say.

Felicia ignored him completely. Her shirt was already off and she was slipping down to the floor on her back. Nate glanced the professor’s way and smiled. “She’s ready all right. I think she’s just been scared of all the cum I got saved up for her.”

“Oh put it in me Nate, pour all that cum up inside my slutty cunt.” Felicia gasped. She spread her legs and leaned back, arching up off the floor. Her tits were not large but they shook from side to side deliciously and Marcus tried to look away.

Kelly seemed either in shock or had her eyes closed. Either way, the girl didn’t respond as Nate lowered his pants and released a very hard, unusually thick cock. Marcus wondered if the boy had Phobus to thank for his large girth. Whatever the case, the kid knew where to put it.

“OHHHH.... OH yesss!” Felicia screamed. She shook like she was having a seizure as her boyfriend crammed his cock up under her skirt and it slowly disappeared. “Oh fuck me, fucking knock me up!” She growled.

Nate set into a quick rabbit-like pumping motion, driving his hips right up into his girlfriend. He knew what they were doing and it felt good, it felt right. He grinned down at the girl like a madman. He was ready for this. The pain she was feeling was only right for both of them.

“Oh... so deeepp! It’s so deeppp, oh yessss!” Felicia cried out. She thrust her hips up at Nate as he pounded down into her. This was only right, she thought. Having babies was nothing to fear. That was what she had to learn. Nate would teach her, she realized. Nate would make her a mommy permanently.

Marcus couldn’t stop watching. It was like live-action porn right in his classroom. He only worried about how little he was suddenly concerned over himself and Kelly.

“Oh yes, oh I’m about to cum. I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna load you down.” Nate shouted.

“Do it please, cum inside me, pump me full of your seed. Please just fill me up.”

Felicia seemed to shake violently with her own orgasm. She thrashed her head from side to side and looked directly into Nate’s face. He was doing it, Marcus realized. Nate was actually cumming inside the girl. He watched where their bodies joined and saw an amazing sight. It was no less strange than what happened to Tabitha but certainly wasn’t expected.

Felicia felt it almost as soon as Professor Marcus saw it. Her belly felt tight. The cum kept pouring out of her boyfriend. It seemed to never end or slow down. It pulsed inside her and never leaked out from around where his cock continued pistoning inside her body. She looked down past her jumping tits and gasped. Her belly was getting bigger. It was expanding not unlike Tabitha’s tits had. He was actually doing it, she thought. Nate was actually filling her up with seed.

“Unghh... Oh shit you’re gonna be one big knocked up slut when I’m done.” Nate said. He loved the look on his innocent girlfriend’s face as he flooded her womb with more and more sperm. He felt like he could go on all day, spraying her insides down like a waterfall contained between her legs.

Marcus and Kelly watched silently as Felicia became not so petite anymore. Her belly pushed Nate up until his cock finally fell free from her womb. It continued spraying cum all over the girl. She was doused in the sticky white fluid from head to toe.

“Yesss... make me a baby batter glob.” Felicia moaned. She wasn’t even making sense in what she demanded. All she cared about was cum, having it in her, on her, everywhere around her. Nate looked down and smiled.

“Quite a nice show, if I do say so myself.” The voice announced. As before, when the professor and his one remaining student looked towards the black mass, both Felicia and Nate vanished.

“What now, where did you send them?” Marcus asked. He was slightly disgusted with how enjoyable he’d actually found watching Felicia be bred.

“Don’t worry about them. They now work together at a very special sperm bank. Of course Felicia tends to enjoy snacking on the product a little too much. You know how pregnant women get with their appetites. She’s about three months along I’d say, and with triplets she’s showing quite a bit.” The being known as Phobus cackled wildly and allowed some tendrils to drift towards the remaining two humans.

“Just let us go. You’ve had your fix, you should be plenty strong now. Please just let us go.” Marcus begged.

Kelly looked fearfully around her. The room was so much emptier now. The only thing besides her or the professor was the evil thing that took her friends away. This was so wrong, so very wrong.

“You’re right, I am much stronger than I was but there’s never enough fear for me to consume. I could go across the globe and never get tired of turning you human’s fears into tasty morsels for me to snack on. I’ll give you one appeal though. Instead of making you each suffer separately, I’ll allow your fears to consume you both, to take over the lust-addled parts of your brains and conquer what petty little lives you have.”

“No please, no don’t!” Kelly whimpered. The young girl was frightened and confused. She watched the tendrils slip up around her legs, slowly swallowing her form until they wrapped her in the cool darkness of the shadowy thing.

“You can’t do this.” Marcus gasped. His breathing was cut off as the tendrils did everything in their power to squeeze out his innermost fears.

“Oh but I can. I already have in fact. Looking into your mind dear teacher, I see the thing you’ve tried to hide even from yourself. It’s something you choose not to face but something I will let you face in the most enjoyable way possible.”

“No!” Marcus shouted. He struggled as hard as his weakened and restrained limbs could.

“Yes Professor John Marcus, I see everything now. You have a thing for your students. It has consumed your fantasies from time to time. Can’t you just imagine the feeling young girls like Kelly here give you? You’d like to bend those girls over, thrust into their wombs and spill more loads than even Nate could dream of. You find their maturing bodies to be so enticing. I imagine you wonder what they’d be willing to do for better grades. Isn’t this all true?”

“No, no it isn’t.” Marcus fought. He tried to bluff the evil thing. He tried to deny what he said. It just wasn’t right, he’d told himself that very thing every chance he got. He had to stay in control.

“Oh don’t try to hide the facts from me. I see it all and mostly I see your fear. You fear letting yourself go too far. You fear being caught by other students and your peers. You fear the end of a mediocre career and most of all you fear not being able to control yourself once you do let go.”

Marcus stopped fighting. He couldn’t deny the things that occasionally crept into his mind. He couldn’t deny what he wanted any longer. He felt his thoughts shifting, his mind growing drowsier and drowsier. Why couldn’t he fight this? It just wasn’t right.

“And you, lovely young Kelly.” The being announced. “You fear a simple thing, something not too entertaining at all except for how I plan to feed upon it. You fear failing your good professor here. You want his support, you need him to respect you. You fear he won’t take you seriously, you fear being what you were called in high school.”

“NO” Kelly moaned.

“That’s right dear sweet Kelly. You fear being known as the campus slut. You fear your past coming back to haunt you.”

The tendrils tightened around both of them, sparks shooting into their bodies. Marcus now knew what the others had felt. The sparks were only one part of what was happening. He felt his mind jolt with every surge of electricity into his body. His fears turned into something else. They turned into something much different. He felt the part of his mind that focused on female students grow stronger. It grew more dominant and slowly began to beat down the reasonable and logical side of his brain. He saw the fears turn into goals. He wanted to make those fears come true. It was something he desperately wanted more than anything else in the world.

“You feel better now.” The black form said. “You both feel much better don’t you?”

The tendrils pulled away and Professor John Marcus looked down at himself. He felt normal again, completely fine. What was it the thing had just asked him? He looked up and then over at Kelly.

The girl was shaking slightly but seemed completely fine as well. Her short skirt gave him a generous view of some smooth young legs. He wondered idly if she wore panties under that skirt. He also wondered what those legs would look like wrapped around his back as he plowed into her young cunt. Looking up into her eyes, he hovered around her tits for a lingering moment. Kelly had great big tits. But her red hair was what drew his eyes. It gave her a fire he hadn’t seen in too many students. It made her look like a flashy whore just waiting to be used.

“Professor, are you okay?” She asked.

Marcus smiled. “I will be as soon as I fuck your stupid little brains out.”

“What?” Kelly gasped. She backed away for only a second. Something inside her flipped, a switch she’d managed to keep a tight hold on for over a year. She reverted back to the slutty girl she’d been in high school. It was almost too easy, she thought.

“Come on slut, I think I’d like to fuck you where people can see us.” Marcus said.

He grabbed Kelly’s arm and dragged her along with him towards the door. Neither of them found it difficult to move now. They were free, finally free, Marcus thought. And it was about time too, he had a hard-on like a bat. He couldn’t wait to sink that into little Kelly here.

“Go, have fun. I will only reap the rewards you give me.” The thing called Phobus said. It compacted into a tighter black ball and floated after the two humans. It was finally free as well. After so long, it had much catching up to do. So much fear and lust to spread. It drifted up into the trees over the main quad on campus. Down below a rather public show was beginning.

“Oh you little slut.” Marcus said. “You teased me all semester with those little skirts and glimpses down your top. I’m gonna fuck you so hard you can’t walk straight for weeks.”

“Oh yeah Professor, go ahead. Show me what a bad little girl I’ve been. Teach me a lesson I won’t forget.”

Kelly threw herself down on the grass right in the midst of several other surrounding students. “Fuck me Professor Marcus, come on you know you wanna get that dick inside me.”

The students nearby looked up, stunned at what the cute girl was saying. Several guys snickered and made comments of what they’d like to do. Marcus simply smiled.

“Gladly.” He said. Lowering his pants, he made no attempt to hide the erection he had. It was pushing to get free. He knew just what it wanted.

Dropping to the grass, Professor Marcus pulled the young girl’s legs apart. He looked into her eyes and saw only lust. He’d fuck her all right, he’d fuck until she couldn’t hold any more of his cum. “Let’s see the little slut panties you’re wearing.” He said.

Pulling her legs up beside him, Marcus reached beneath her skirt and grabbed at the flimsy fabric he found there. He ripped it off her, looking only briefly to the guys watching him. He threw the panties their way and grinned back at Kelly.

“Time to get that extra-credit you need this semester.” He said.

“Oh yeah, come on, fuck me!” Kelly shouted. She made sure everyone could hear her. She was a slut, she was the campus slut. Why not enjoy that title?

Marcus grunted as he pulled the little college girl at him, sliding his hard cock right inside her warm wet cunt. He was performing for the crowd. He wanted them to know how hot and tight this little slut was. Yanking her legs up, he pushed them out and fucked deep inside the cunt of a girl he now thought of as nothing more a place for his cum.

“Unghh... Yes you little tramp. Fucking say my name, say it!” Marcus grunted. He slid his cock in and out, letting one of her legs fall so he could reach up and grab her tits. Pulling at her shirt, he managed to slide it up just far enough so her tits fell out. She wasn’t wearing a bra She really was a slut, he thought.

“OH... Professor Marcus, please fuck me harder. Do it, use me like a whore!” Kelly screeched.

Marcus loved the fellow students standing around watching him screw this little cunt. He loved the feeling of doing something he knew would get him in trouble. Most of all he loved the way Kelly gripped his cock as he thrust into her harder and harder. He watched her tits bounce up and down with every movement. He looked into the slut’s eyes, knowing she was accepting his cock and wondering if she had any idea how long he’d wanted to do this.

“Oh yes, oh I can feel it, do it, come on, cum inside me!” Kelly screamed.

Marcus grunted and slammed his hips forward, knocking the girl back several inches into the cold grass. He felt his cock twitch and surge forth, flooding her nineteen year old womb full of semen. Collapsing down on top of her, Marcus felt the last few ropes of cum spray into Kelly. She was an amazing screw. But he could only imagine all the other students he wanted to use. He looked around at many stunned faces.

Teachers, students, all looked down on Professor John Marcus as he lay there next to the girl he’d just publicly fucked. Several guys grinned and gave a nod of the head. Several girls looked surprisingly jealous. Most looked shocked and embarrassed.

Marcus grinned as he pushed himself up. Grabbing one of Kelly’s tits, he squeezed the young flesh and looked at all the cute girls still on campus this time of night. There were all types. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. He didn’t care who it was, the professor just knew he had to get his dick in someone else soon. “Who want’s some of this?” Marcus said. Kelly’s legs splayed open, her cunt leaking thick sperm. He pulled himself to his feet.

Several guys rushed forward to claim sloppy seconds on Kelly. A few girls opened their mouths in shock at Professor Marcus standing there with nothing on from the waist down. He saw the look in their eyes. It wasn’t pure shock. There was lust there too.

“Come on cuties, I can cum all night.” Marcus said.

The scene below was chaos, Phobus realized. He drifted over the campus, away from the cute young Kelly, already being fucked by two more boys. He left the one who’d rescued him behind, Professor John Marcus who was already becoming very familiar with a new student body. Whatever discovery the man thought he had made when he uncovered Phobus’ tomb, he now knew the real price of being an archeologist. Sometimes it wasn’t what you dug up that changed your life, it was what that discovery dug out of you.

And Phobus had a lot of digging left to do.

The End