The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nu-Wife, Inc.

by Robotmaster

Chapter 5 – Mollybot

As Chris pulled the door shut and looked up, he inhaled sharply. Molly stood next to the bar, a sultry look on her face. She was posed like a fashion model, her arms up with her fingers locked behind her head. The red string bikini barely covered her large tits and pussy. Molly did a slow twirl, allowing Chris to get a good look at the thong between her fabulous ass cheeks.

As she faced him again, Molly began to walk toward him, slow and sexy, a smoldering look in her eyes. “So, is this what you expected, hot stuff?” Chris swallowed hard. She was an absolutely gorgeous vision of sexual desire. As she raised a hand to stroke him, he grabbed her wrist and smiled wryly. “Yes…yes it is, babe. Now kneel on that table and let me watch you pleasure yourself.”

Molly’s face took on a look of feigned shock, then she smiled wantonly. “Mmmm…gladly, sexy. I never knew you had such a kinky side!” Molly strutted to the coffee table, stepped onto it, then slowly kneeled down with her legs splayed wide open. Molly ran both hands up her sides, then cupped her breasts and massaged them gently.

As Chris sat down on the couch to watch, Molly raised her right hand to her mouth and licked her fingers, her eyes never leaving his. With her left, she pulled open the top of the bikini bottoms. Smoldering with desire and heat, she lowered her hand into her pussy and began to stroke.

Chris stared as Molly closed her eyes and cooed with pleasure. As she rubbed her pussy more and more vigorously, she began to bounce up and down, riding an imaginary cock. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, with her mouth wide open as she panted and moaned.

Suddenly pulling up, a look of heat in her eyes, Molly said, “Is this what you wanted to see, Chris? God, I feel so open and exposed. This is really humiliating, but I’m so fucking horny!” Molly shifted her hand to rub her tits roughly. “Does Jamie do this for you?”

“Well, she didn’t at first, but since I converted her, she now does exactly as she is told.” Molly started, a look of confusion coming over her flushed face. “Converted?!? What the hell do you mean?” “I mean I took control of her. Took control of her mind. The way all women should be.” Molly pulled her legs shut, a look of fierce anger coming onto her face as she covered herself with her arms. “That is so fucking derogatory and misogynistic!” she snapped. “I can’t believe you would even think that. And besides, you can’t just control someone’s mind!”

As she stared at him in anger, Chris calmly reached into his pocket and fingered the remote. “That’s where you are wrong, babe. And I’m going to prove it to you.”

As the words left his mouth, Miabot emerged from the side door, moving stiffly and mechanically. The nude fembot walked to Chris until she stood by the side of the couch, arms at her side, eyes staring blankly forward. Molly’s mouth dropped open in confusion and rage.

“Meet my latest conversion, Molly. Her name is Miabot.” Chris again fingered the remote, and Miabot smoothly turned toward Molly. “Hello, Molly, this unit is designated Miabot. This unit was formerly an independent thinking woman like you. With the guidance of this unit’s Master, Chris, it has been perfected for its true purpose.”

“Holy…fucking…shit!!!” Molly said, now standing up and recoiling in horror as she stumbled from the table. “This is a joke, right? You are just playing a joke.” “I’m afraid not, babe,” said Chris. “I think it is time Miabot helped you become perfected for your true purpose as well.”

“Like hell!” Molly spit. “There is no way I would ever…EVER submit myself to you or any man!” As Molly began to back away, Chris again fingered the remote, and Miabot began to walk toward her. Finally reaching the corner, Molly threatened, “Stay away from me, bitch! I know how to take care of myself.”

As the words came out of her mouth, Miabot’s arms raised up, both of her palms facing toward Molly. “Resistance is impossible. You will be converted. It is your true fate and destiny.” Molly pushed feebly at Miabot’s hands, “No…no…get the fuck away from me…..”

As Chris walked to get a better view, he saw Miabot’s eyes widen as she said, “Just look into my eyes. Look into my eyes….” “No…no,” Molly said. “I won’t….I…won’t….” Molly tried to avert her eyes from the fembot’s, but was suddenly frozen and began to stare when she glanced at her.

Chris could have sworn Miabot’s eyes began to glow a faint green, just like the antenna on her head. “Keep your eyes fixed on mine. You cannot look away.” Miabot moved closer, capturing Molly’s head in her hands to prevent her from turning away. Molly’s hands slowly dropped limp at her sides as she drew to attention, a dreamy look of unfocused confusion on her face.

“Watch…relax…watch…relax,” Miabot intoned. “N….n…oooo……Yeessss. Waatch….relax….” Chris was fascinated by Miabot’s unflinching capture of Molly, and Molly’s quick submission. Of course, as he reminded himself, this was all exactly as he had programmed.

“You are now completely under my control,” said Miabot. “Yesss…under…your….con..trol,” Molly replied. With a quick nod of her head, Miabot said, “Good. You will now follow me, female candidate.”

Miabot turned crisply and marched mechanically toward the side door. Molly unsteadily followed her, the look of confusion now replaced by a slack jawed dreaminess. Chris enjoyed the sight of her thong-clad ass swaying into the programming room. Miabot ushered her through, then pulled the door shut.

Chris sighed contentedly as he poured himself a scotch at the bar. His cock jumped as he thought about what he was about to be treated to. Sitting on the couch, he put on SportsCenter to catch the scores and highlights. The time was getting late, he would have to wrap things up soon to beat the midnight recall for all units.

After a bit, Chris heard the door open again. Miabot strode out to him, still completely nude, her face expressionless, carrying a remote identical to the one he already had for her. “Conversion successful, Master. This unit has followed your orders exactly as instructed.”

Biting his lip, Chris pressed the activate button on the remote. His eyes widened in wonder as Molly came through the open door. Her movements were very stiff and mechanical, just like Miabot. On her head, a blue antenna blinked steadily. She still wore her red bikini. Her face was completely blank and emotionless. She walked to him in her slow, halting manner until she stood before him.

“Molly…bot…reporting…as…or…dered…Mas…ter,” she said in a halting monotone.

Chris walked appreciatively around his newly created sexbot. He reached around from behind and slid his hands under Mollybot’s bikini top, gently squeezing and rolling her rock hard nipples in his fingers. Molly remained absolutely still and emotionless as he groped and fondled her mechanical body.

Returning to face her, Chris stared into her vacant eyes. “Recite your programming,” he said. Jerking her head slightly, as though accessing data, Molly’s unfocused eyes locked forward. “This…unit…is…a…sex…bot….This…unit…has…been..con…ver…ted…as…spe…ci…fied…It…is…good…and…na…tu…ral…for…a…wo…man…to…be…con…trolled…by…a…man….This…unit…has…been…per..fec…ted…for…its…true…pur…pose….To…serve…and…please…its…owner…and…cre..a…tor…Chris.”

“Excellent!” smiled Chris. Pressing the “sexy dance” button on the remote, Mollybot’s eyes fluttered momentarily, then she swiftly turned and climbed onto the table as before and began to grind. Her undulating movements were very measured and precise, reminding Chris of Lorene Yarnell in her prime.

As she slowly rubbed herself up and down, pausing over her pussy as she squatted down, Chris hit the “girl-girl” button on the remote. Immediately, both of his toys jerked to attention. Miabot walked methodically to the table to climb up with Mollybot.

As Miabot reached her, Mollybot reached out and embraced her, pulling her close. Chris became increasingly excited watching his two programmed pleasure units as they french kissed, their hands wandering up and down over each other, always in the precise, measured way that confirmed they were mechanical devices. Chris thrilled as the lighted antennas on the sexbots’ heads began to blink in unison.

Chris pushed the “69” button. With the same odd jerk, Miabot reached to pull Mollybot’s bikini off. When she was fully nude, both units dropped to their knees, then Mollybot went on her back, Miabot layed on top of her in the opposite direction. Each unit then began to lick and suck with complete abandon on the other’s pussy.

“Mmmmm…” exclaimed Chris as he watched with satisfaction. After a few minutes watching the show, Chris walked to his units. He massaged Miabot’s writhing ass, then reached under her to squeeze Mollybot’s sweaty tits. Finally, he pressed the “blowjob” button on the remote.

His two units started to attention. In unison, they moved to him and began to remove his clothing with precise efficiency. As he had programmed, neither unit touched his cock with anything but their mouth. Mollybot pulled Chris’s cock into her mouth and neatly swallowed him to the hilt. Chris groaned with pleasure. Miabot licked and lightly sucked on his balls as Mollybot continued her perfect blowjob.

After several minutes of glorious cock worship from his robot toys, Chris pressed the “doggy style” button on the remote. His fembots jerked as they received their new instructions, then turned around and presented their asses to him. Flushed with excitement, Chris walked behind Miabot and pushed his cock into her tight hole. Miabot’s pussy rhythmically clenched his cock as he drove back and forth into her.

After enjoying his small fembot’s pussy for a bit, Chris pulled out, stepped sideways and plunged into Mollybot’s hot box. As he drove in to the hilt, he said, “Mollybot, after each full penetration into your pussy, you will emit an electronic beep to indicate completion of the circuit with my cock.” “A..firm…a…tive…” said Molly. Chris reveled as he drove in and out of her tight, wet box, each full insertion met with an immensely satisfying electronic sounding beep from his mindless sex toy.

After switching between his units several times, during which Miabot was also instructed to beep while being fucked, Chris felt his loins once again begin to tense. “Prepare for my load, Mollybot,” he gasped. Mollybot raised her pussy as high and level as she could, holding it in place as Chris groaned, pumping load after load of cum deep into her compliant pussy.

Chris stood back from his two now frozen sexbots, enjoying the sight of their pussies raised in the air awaiting use. After a moment, a light above the service door to the room began to flash slowly. As it did, each of his robots rose to her feet, then walked purposefully toward the door, still completely nude as they exited one after another.

“Mmmm…glad I got a nut in her again before she was recalled,” Chris thought. After cleaning himself up in the bathroom, Chris exited the suite door, finding his way down the hallway to the door marked “Exit”. The alcoves along the walls were now empty, their former occupants having been recalled as with Molly and Mia.

Walking through the door, Chris returned to the lounge. It was very full now, as all the male guests were now waiting for the return of their wives from the service areas. Some looked impatiently at their watches, others were laughing and carousing among themselves. Some just sat with contented looks as they enjoyed their drinks.

Chris looked around for Steve. Unable to find him, he got a scotch from the bar and sat down to watch the tube. The female staff in the lounge were still attentively and cheerfully serving the male guests. However, they were now politely but firmly declining any sexual advances or demands. After a short time, a series of light tones were sounded, as the TV’s and other entertainment went dark.

Chris watched the service staff intently as he exited with the other guests. They all had assumed a blank look when the tones sounded, and had walked toward the back to stand as if in military formation. The sight of them posed in little to no clothing was immensely satisfying to Chris as walked into the lobby.

Walking up to the coat check, Chris handed his claim ticket to the same perky redhead who had checking him in. “Did you have fun?” she asked. “Unbelievable…just…unbelievable,” said Chris. She laughed as she punched his code into a small interface. In a moment, Chris saw Jamie walking out toward him, holding their coats.

“Wow, what a great place, isn’t it?” she said as she embraced him. “I had so much fun!” Chris grinned at the obvious false memories that had been implanted into her mind. “Hey, guys!” he heard. As they turned, Steve and Molly walked up to them. “It was great to see you two tonite,” Molly said. Chris watched in fascination as she showed no hint of any memory of their recent activities.

“We should get together for dinner sometime soon,” Steve said. Chris noted the small half smile as he looked at Jamie. “I wonder if he…” Chris thought, then dismissed it just as quickly - “Who cares anyway, I just spent half the night fucking his wife, so why shouldn’t he enjoy mine if he wants?”

Both of the girls said excitedly, “That would be great. Maybe next Friday?” “You two work it out,” Steve and Chris said almost in unison. “See you buddy,” Steve winked at him as they headed out the door.

As they pulled into the garage at home and the door shut behind them, Jamie turned to Chris. “Why haven’t we gone to that place before? I had so much funnnnnn…..” Jamie’s head drooped as Chris snapped his fingers before her eyes. “Robot…disrobe…upstairs,” he said.

Jamie jerked to attention, her features blank and empty. “A..firm…a..tive,” she intoned. She got out of the car and walked mechanically into the house. After checking for messages on his phone, Chris followed her in. Jamie’s nude ass swayed seductively as she made her way up the steps. Her clothes lay in a heap by the foot of the stairs.

Loosening his tie, Chris followed behind, admiring every precise movement. Sighing contentedly, he pulled the door to bedroom shut, the final view of Jamie standing at complete attention next to the bed as the door closed.