The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nude Models

Chapter I: Wendy Makes a Mistake

Pretty 18-year-old Wendy got off her 10-speed bicycle and took off her helmet. She grabbed her delivery pouch and fished through it for the letter she was delivering to this address. She loved her job as a bike messenger. It gave her opportunity to exercise and get around and meet people. It didn’t bother her at all that her cute figure was easily seen through the spandex riding gear, although she was a “good” girl and didn’t like to admit it. In fact, Wendy was a virgin and rather modest.

Finding the right letter she walked through the door of Hudson Enterprises and into a situation she could never have expected. It started off as a normal delivery. The pretty receptionist was perhaps a little more flashily dressed than average but Wendy took no particular note. She had a lot of deliveries to make. But, as she was standing there a man came into the reception area on his way through. He stopped and looked at her. Wendy glanced at him and looked away, and then looked back. While he was not tall, not well built, and not handsome, for some reason Wendy liked him right away. He spoke.

“Hello, my name is Walter Hudson. What is your name, young lady?”

Wendy stammered a reply. “Wendy, Wendy Parker.”

He smiled. “Welcome to Hudson Enterprises, Wendy Wendy Parker.”

Wendy giggled at his words. He was feeling good just to be around this short, thin young man. He went on.

“You would like to know more about Hudson Enterprises, wouldn’t you?”

And suddenly she knew that she would. Indeed, she had quite a powerful curiosity to know what went on in this place. It gave her a nice feeling to be here and she was sure that something very nice went on here. She did not think to analyze her feelings, or ask herself why, at this location out of hundreds of deliveries, she would want to know about the business they were in. Nor did she note that Hudson’s comment had been a statement, not a question. It never entered her mind that the desire to know more was coming from outside and not within. He went on.

“Very well then, leave your pouch here and come with me.”

Wendy placed her pouch on the floor without a second thought. That she had been charged to never let her delivery pouch out of her hands did not even for a second enter her mind. She hurried to follow Mr. Hudson, flushed with excitement. He led her out of the reception area and into a larger room. As he did, he began his talk.

“You will see a lot of beautiful women here, Wendy. Many of them will be involved in posing nude for our various magazines. Most people find that very exciting. You will too, I am sure.”

Wendy nodded agreement. Wow! She thought to herself. Women got to pose nude here? That really sounded interesting. She smiled and Hudson smiled back. He then took her into a smaller room set up for a photo shoot. Two pretty women were posing nude and obviously enjoying the opportunity as a photographer flashed away. Hudson spoke softly.

“Do you see how much they enjoy posing nude, Wendy?”

She nodded. Of course she could see it. She had no qualms whatsoever that she was watching another woman nude for the very first time, no embarrassment, no indignation, no fear. He went on.

“As you can see, it is fun to pose nude, isn’t it?”

Wendy actually said it out loud.

“Yes, I can see it is fun to pose nude.”

He was watching her closely as he spoke.

“Girls who get to pose nude are really lucky.”

Wendy could see how lucky these girls were. She nodded and smiled.

“Girls who get to pose nude are really lucky.” she repeated.

“Look at them posing, Wendy. You can see the fun they are having. You can imagine yourself in such a photo shoot, posing nude, can’t you.”

Wendy, beaming, nodded.

“They look like they are having such fun. I can almost se myself doing that.”

“It’s always been a dream of yours to pose nude some day.”

“I confess I have always had a dream to pose nude some day.”

“Seeing these girls posing nude has made that dream so strong that you really want to pose nude.”

“Gosh! Just watching them makes me really want to pose nude.”

“You wish that you could have an opportunity to pose nude.”

“I really wish I could get to pose nude some day.”

Wendy looked wistfully at Mr. Hudson. The desire to pose nude was so strong in her heart she could hardly believe it. He spoke in an offhand manner.

“Actually, if you were willing to sign a contract with us. We could probably let you pose nude for us today.”

Wendy’s heart leaped.

“Really! Oh that would be wonderful! Thank you, thank you so much. I’ll sign a contract, I’d be glad to.”

Excited and thrilled beyond belief she followed Mr. Hudson into his office. She sat in the chair he indicated and he produced a contract for her to sign. He walked her through it.

“It is a contract for a nude photo shoot for which you would get paid $200.”

“Paid! You don’t have to pay me anything. I’d be thrilled to do this for nothing.”

“No, no, Wendy. We will pay you $200. And we retain all rights to use your photos in any way we wish, to use your name in our nude magazines and to describe you and them in any way we choose.”

Wendy nodded, that was fine with her. When he told her of the next clause she got even more excited.

“And this clause gives us an option to call you back for another nude photo session for $200 if we so choose.”

Wendy beamed. She hoped she did well enough that they would want her to come back! The rest of the contract was easy. She could hardly wait for him to finish to she could sign it. Eventually he did and, with a heart pounding with excitement, she signed the contract.

He then led her to another photo room where she met a man who was a photographer. Hudson arranged for her to pose for one of their magazines called “Barely Legal” that featured girls her age. She was then allowed to take off her clothes and she could hardly wait to get out of them. That this was the first time she had ever, ever been naked in front of a man did not bother her. That two men were watching her strip did not bother her. Indeed, it excited her. And then she was naked. She turned to the photographer and smiled.

“Well. I am ready. Just tell me how you want me to pose.”

And he did. In picture after picture Wendy posed in the most blatant of nude photos. As she posed fingering her pussy and displaying her breasts and her ass he cajoled her to do her best to look sexy and desirable. Giggling with excitement, she did.

When the shoot was over, still naked and unashamed by it, she talked to the photographer. She was thrilled to hear that they would write text to go with the pictures describing her and hot and horny. That sure was true! She could hardly wait for the pictures to come out.

And then, with reluctance but with gratitude, she got dressed. She was escorted again to Mr. Hudson and she thanked him many, many times for letting her pose nude. It was like a dream come true for her. As she left the building and climbed back on her bike she was beaming with joy. She was planning to buy several copies of the magazine herself.

As she peddled away she thought about her fun experience. Of course, it would be a little hard to explain to her mother, but she could deal with that. Then too when the guys at college saw them they would think she was a slut. Well, she’d have to tell them that she just enjoyed posing nude. Then again, that might be difficult when they saw those pictures. That one with her putting three fingers up her pussy for instance was a bit too blatant.

Actually, she thought, they were all a bit too blatant. Maybe she should have asked for some tamer poses. This was going to be hard to explain. It would even be a bit embarrassing. Actually, as she thought about it, it would be very embarrassing. Even though it was fun, she probably shouldn’t have done it, it was too much trouble.

Trouble was sure the word for it! It would be like a nightmare. Thinking back on it she could hardly believe she let herself be talked into posing nude. She remembered her excitement at the time but now she was growing more mortified by the second. Tears began to leak from her eyes. She mumbled to herself.

“I posed naked. How could I have been so stupid.” She needed to go home right away. Maybe her mother could help...if she could bring herself to tell her.