The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Number 16

Codes: mm, md, nc, mc, ft

Disclaimer

This is a work of adult fiction. It contains descriptions of sex, bondage and mind control. All characters portrayed are adults.

If you are under 18 do not read this.

* * *

Note: this is a gay version of my story “Number 17” If you like this story let me know at:

* * *

David awoke to find himself tied to some sort of chair. Heavy leather bands circled his wrists, legs and waist, pinning him to a heavy chair. Computer equipment lined the sides of the small room while through a glass window he could see out into a brightly lit room beyond.

The last thing he remembered was walking home to the house he shared with three other students after a hard day in university. It had been a long day of lectures and he had spent the evening in the library until finally deciding to call it a day at 8. By that time it was a cold, dark October evening and he walked briskly along the darkened path that ran beside the river, leaves crunching underfoot. It was a deserted and lonely spot at night, but David felt fine. He was strong and knew how to take care of himself. Then there had been a rustling noise behind him and the next thing he remembered was being shoved to the ground as at least two people pinned him down while a third had injected him with something. After that, he remembered nothing.

Through the window he could clearly see a line of figures, at least a dozen or more, neatly lined up and sitting passively in identical chairs. Even from this distance, David could see that they were all wearing headphones and staring blankly ahead, all with long black tubes stuck into their mouths.

Fear suddenly began to grip David’s mind.

“Ah, I see you’re awake,” a voice announced from behind. Craning his neck to try and look at his tormentor, David caught a glimpse of a bearded middle aged man.

“Who are you? Where am I?” David asked helplessly, attempting to calm his panic.

There was a short laugh. “I am Dr Horace Evans,” the man announced, “or Master as you will soon come to know me.”

“Whaa...?” David reeled in shock. Master? What was going on?

“Yes indeed. I am your Master and you are going to join the ranks of my obedient sex-slaves,” the Doctor announced clearly.

David was both shocked and confused. Surely this was just some sort of twisted joke? Sex-slaves? Master? What in God’s name was all this about? It had to be some sick joke. Or a dream? What the hell was happening? Whatever it was, it just couldn’t be real! Perhaps his attacker had hit him so hard it caused him to get brain damage? Or go into a coma? David was prepared to believe anything was possible but not that this might be real.

“Well, introductions over. It’s time to begin your training slave,” the Doctor announced producing a syringe which he plunged into David’s arm. Immediately, David’s thoughts slowed down and he became utterly passive. The Doctor stood over him, observing his latest victim carefully, watching as the drug took effect.

Satisfied that David was under the influence of the powerful sedative, the Doctor initiated the first stage of his enslavement process. Reaching above the seated man, the Doctor lowered a heavy metal dome shaped helmet down over David’s head, carefully positioning it so the contact pads touched the appropriate parts of the skull. Many years of research had gone into developing his equipment and the Doctor was proud of his accomplishments. It was a shame really that he couldn’t share it with his peers in the university, but this area of his life had to remain hidden from view. That was why he had built this secure, underground facility beneath the secluded country house he lived in, miles from the university. Here, he could indulge his real life in peace, unseen and unknown by anybody else.

The Doctor ensured that the speaker attachments were positioned over David’s ears and secured in place. Precision was vital. Nothing must be left to chance. Satisfied with his work, the Doctor now moved a large screen in front of the helmeted David.

The Doctor felt a familiar thrill run through him as he anticipated the process to come. The first stage was designed to wipe all resistance clean by effectively erasing parts of the existing brain that might made up the existing personality, values and identity of the subject. It always made him so aroused to be able to reach deep into a person’s mind and scrub away everything that they held dear. Later, that empty mind could be refilled with whatever the Doctor desired. Just thinking about it made the Doctor’s cock tingle in anticipation.

Pressing the button activating the helmet, the Doctor left the room. It would take at least two days to complete this stage and he would check up on progress later. That would give him plenty of time to ensure the cover story for David’s permanent disappearance was accepted. The clues had already been planted that would piece together David’s life as a troubled, drug-taking student, that suddenly disappeared without trace because they couldn’t handle university life. His disappearance would make the papers for a few days, but it would soon become yesterday’s news.

Meanwhile, David was staring at the flashing images and twirling spirals that soothed and dulled his passive mind. The helmet set to work. It hummed to life. Slowly but steadily, the helmet began to stimulate the various areas of the brain that contained the higher areas of conscious thought and memory. The normal brain-function that controlled vital areas such as breathing and instinct were left untouched as the helmet systematically began to reshape David’s brain. Activated one at a time, the relevant neural pathways were exposed to the computer’s scrutiny, which then decided whether or not they should be eliminated. A small targeted bolt of energy administered to the specific site disrupted the neural connection and effectively erased whatever information was contained within, forever.

For the entranced and passive David, the sensation was like thousands of pins and needles in his head. It was uncomfortable, but not painful.

David stared wide-eyed and vacantly at the screen as his mind was slowly wiped clean.

* * *

The Doctor smiled as he looked at the display. The readout indicated that David’s mind had been thoroughly scrubbed clean. Every scrap of individuality had been erased, leaving him an empty, mindless shell, ready to be filled with whatever the Doctor wished.

Returning to the main laboratory the Doctor paused to admire his handiwork. It never ceased to give him a thrill to see his obedient, brainwashed slaves when they were absorbing their programming. The fifteen men sat obediently in their chairs. Black tubes snaked into each slave’s mouth, stuffing it with an exact replica of the Doctor’s cock. Their ears were encased in headphones that constantly droned the truth of their existence into their docile brains. Mind-wiped just like David, their brains were like sponges absorbing without question any programming that the Doctor wished to insert there.

But this level of programming was only designed to maintain and enhance the intensive brainwashing they had each received. Once the initial mind-wipe process was completed, it was necessary to install the new slave personality, containing the values, thoughts, ideas and needs that the Master desired his slaves to have.

Approaching a console, the Doctor deactivated the chairs marked 4 and 10. The headphones of both slaves grew quiet as they awoke from the programming trance. After a slight pause, the two slaves removed their headphones and the tubes from their mouths before getting up from the chairs. Approaching their Master, the two men stood stiffly at attention before him.

“How may this slave serve you, Master,” the two slaves asked in unison. Even though they appeared emotionless and robotic in nature, two pairs of wide, staring eyes were locked upon their Master. The flames of an unquenchable, raging inferno to serve and obey their Master burned like the sun within their slavish minds and their eyes glowed like stars in the night sky.

The Doctor smiled broadly, admiring the two muscular slaves that stood before him. Number 4 was a tall, athletic blond man in his early twenties with big blue eyes, while slave 10 was an African-American man, well hung but smaller in stature than his companion. Both were dressed in the uniform that he used to adorn his slaves: a pair of knee high black leather wrestling boots and a tight grey-coloured top with an attached body harness and cock-sheath built-in. The outfits were his own personal taste of course, but the Doctor was always more than pleased at how good it made him feel to see his own fantasies and fetishes adorning the obedient bodies of his playthings.

Running his hands over the hard bodies of his property, the Master smiled once more, relishing their submission and obedience.

Instructing his two slaves to follow him, the Doctor returned to the room where David still sat bound in the chair. The helmet had been removed, it’s purpose completed and David now vacantly stared at the screen which still flickered in front of him. The Doctor turned the display off and spoke to David.

“What is your name?” he asked the glassy-eyed David who looked up at him from the chair.

David’s expression never changed as he replied in a dull, empty tone: “I don’t know.”

“Who am I?” he went on.

“I don’t know,” David answered once again.

Satisfied and pleased with his conversion, the Doctor was happy to move on to the next stage of transforming this man into his helplessly devoted slave. Releasing him from the chair, the Doctor instructed the newly converted drone to stand, which David did without question.

Summoning numbers 4 and 10 who were waiting patiently to one side, he commanded them to dress the passive slave-to-be.

Number 10 knelt and guided David’s feet into the heavy black leather wrestling boots before lacing them up tightly. Meanwhile, number 4 was busily pulling the heavy grey bondage-sweater over the unresisting man. The sweater material hugged the contours of David’s toned body as number 4 adjusted the garment which fit him snugly, just like his Master liked. Incorporated into the sweater was a heavy black leather body harness, which number 4 began to buckle tightly around David’s chest and torso.

Slave 10, still on his knees, took hold of the leather thong hanging down from the sweater-harness into which he now guided David’s cock. After that, he pulled the thong between David’s legs, carefully positioning the wider, cut-out portion of the leather under garment over David’s asshole, exposing it for use. Bringing the end of the thong up to the rear of the sweater-harness, the slave now tightly buckled the helpless man into his uniform. David gasped at the tightness pressing between his legs, but otherwise remained still. After that, Number 10 then closed the heavy leather bands that encircled David’s wrists before he stood up and joined his fellow slave.

The Doctor savoured the sight of the three men standing before him, all blankly obedient and dressed in identical slave-sweaters, just as he liked.

Approaching his latest conquest, the Master pressed his hand against David’s bare ass, relishing the touch of bare slave-flesh while his other hand brushed against the leather covered cock of his newest acquisition. David made no reaction and stood quite still, apparently oblivious to the attentions of the Doctor.

Removing his hands from the nether regions of David, the Doctor reached upwards and took hold of the heavy turtleneck collar that encircled the neck of his new puppet. Neatly and carefully folding down the tight woollen collar that framed the deliciously vacant face of his newest sex-slave, the Master soothed him. “Mmm, you look just perfect,” he complimented his latest toy, as the large number 16 in large red numerals emblazoned on the front of the turtleneck collar was revealed to view.

Facing the two slaves once more the Doctor barked an order at them. “Take number 16 to the brainwashing chamber,” their Master commanded the slaves, “and prepare him for conditioning.”

“Yes Master,” slaves 4 and 10 answered together before leaving the room, guiding an unresisting number 16 between them.

* * *

Number 16 was ready by the time the Doctor entered the brainwashing chamber. He was now bound upright to a heavy metal X frame, spreading his legs wide for access. Heavy black headphones covered his ears while a visor covered his eyes.

Numbers 4 and 10 stood obediently to one side as the Doctor checked their work, ensuring that David was secured carefully to this latest device that would transform him into his obedient slave-boy. Buried deeply within slave 16’s ass was a vibrating butt-plug, wired into the same computer that would re-program his mind, while his cock had been inserted into a suction-milking machine, also linked to the computer. Caressing the smooth flesh of the helpless man pinned to the machinery that he had so carefully designed, the Doctor relished this moment. Soon his slave would react very differently to his touch. The large number 16 emblazoned upon the trapped man’s turtleneck collar would soon become a reality. Once his brainwashing was complete, slave 16 would live to serve his every whim and worship his Master forever.

Happy that David was tightly secured to the frame and ready for conditioning, the Doctor now reached up and swung a large rubber tube down from the ceiling, the end of which was formed into the shape of a man’s penis. David’s wide empty eyes stared vacantly ahead, thinking of nothing. Moulded to the exact specifications of his own cock, the Master opened the vacant eyed slave’s mouth with his fingers and thrust the tube deep within the gaping orifice.

The Doctor grinned widely as he examined the scene before him. It never ceased to give him a thrill to see one of his victims trussed up and being prepared for a life of eternal slavery to him. The Master’s cock throbbed at the sight.

It was time to complete number 16’s transformation. Activating the equipment, the Master left the chamber, taking his two obedient slaves with him. An afternoon of sex with these two fine specimens of manhood lay ahead of him.

Meanwhile, left alone in the brainwashing chamber, the computer began its irrevocable transformation of the empty brained David. His cock began to throb as the milking unit began to suck his engorged member, while the butt-plug began to vibrate and pulsate in his ass. Simultaneously, the moulded rubber cock also began to slide back and forth in his mouth, automatically causing him suck it vigorously.

At the same time as he began to be sexually stimulated, the voice of the Doctor began to play over the headphones, echoing through David’s empty mind as the visor began to display pictures of his Master.

“I am your Master,” the voice commanded him, “you are my slave. You exist to serve and obey me. I own you. Your mind and body are my property. You have no thoughts because you are a slave. Slaves are mindless. Slaves just obey. You are my slave. You obey me. You must obey your Master. Obeying and pleasing your Master is your only purpose. You love your Master. Your cock throbs for Master. Your cock throbs for me. I am your Master and I own your cock.”

Number 16’s mind absorbed these thoughts and believed them. He was a slave. He obeyed Master. Nothing else mattered.

“Accept your fate and obey me. Obey your Master. Slaves must obey. You are now my slave.”

Number 16 accepted and obeyed. Master was his owner. He was a slave. That was all that mattered. The stimulation of his body continued unabated as the machines continued to fuck him, cementing his sexual pleasure with his obedience to Master.

“Now suck my cock, slave. Use your tongue. Work my cock and please me,” Master’s voice continued.

As commanded, 16 began to really suck and tease the rubber phallus in his mouth. It vibrated back and forth and number 16 put all his conscious effort into stimulating it as if it was the real cock of his Master. Meanwhile, the voice and visor continued to bombard him with messages; telling him to obey; telling him that he was a slave; telling him that Master owned him.

Slave 16 accepted it all without question.

Finally after pounding his ass and working his cock up into a frenzy of heightened arousal, number 16 was allowed to cum. If the rubber cock hadn’t been thrust deep into his mouth, 16 would have screamed with joy. Instead, he was rewarded by a jet of fluid that spurted down his throat.

“Swallow my seed, slave,” Master ordered, “swallow it all. You need my seed. You are addicted to my cum. You need to eat and swallow my sweet cum. Swallow and obey.”

Number 16 obeyed, drinking down the salty nectar of his Master. What 16 didn’t know was that Master had created a series of highly addictive chemical compounds which were then flavoured to taste like his spunk. The drugs in this mixture would keep him in a permanent state of mild arousal, ready to serve and obey at all times, while also creating a physical need and dependence on his Master.

“Good slave,” Master’s voice told him. “Obeying me brings you pleasure. Obey your Master and receive pleasure. You will always obey me!”

Slave 16’s mind took in these new commands. They became the truth in his mind. Sexual pleasure and obedience to his Master were now firmly linked together in 16’s slavish mind.

There was a slight pause before the cycle began again. The milking machine started sucking his cock once more while the dildo began to pulsate again. His Master’s voice boomed in his ears while the visor flashed more images of his God in front of him.

Number 16 sank deeper and deeper into slavery.

* * *

The Doctor was pleased with progress. Number 16 was responding very well to his programming. The indications were that his mind had absorbed everything the Doctor had wanted it to contain. At last, the new slave should be complete.

The Doctor ordered numbers 4 and 10 to return to the brainwashing chamber. He had indeed spent a very enjoyable afternoon repeatedly pounding the asses of these two very devoted slaves. He was certain that number 16 would be an equally pleasant experience.

By the time the Doctor arrived, 16 had been released from the frame and the devices unplugged from his orifices. He now stood at attention in line with the other two slaves; arms stiff, head held high, booted feet planted close together.

The Doctor approached his three slaves, breathing in the pungent sweaty aroma of the intense sexual passion that came from his latest sex-slave. A slick, greasy sheen coated number 16’s body and dark pools of sweat stained the bondage-sweater where the harness had pressed the material close against his body. The turtleneck collar, however, remained high and tight around the slave’s neck, proudly proclaiming his new identity as 16.

The Doctor stood in front of his latest convert. Instead of the empty, vacant dullness in the eyes of a mind-wiped drone, the Doctor immediately recognised the flame of passion that burnt behind the twin brown pools looked back at him. Number 16’s body was stiff, but his mind was an inferno of uncontrollable lust, passion and desire to serve, obey and please his absolute Master. Nothing else mattered in his life. Master was everything.

“Who am I?” the Doctor asked.

“My Master,” number 16 replied in a voice filled with awe and reverence.

The Master’s own cock twitched slightly as he heard the words he so craved spoken aloud by his new convert for the first time. “What are you?” he went on.

“I am your slave, Master,” came the immediate reply.

“Tell me the truth of your existence slave,” he now ordered.

Once more, the man formerly known as David spoke in a voice that quivered with arousal. “I live to obey and serve you Master,” he began. “I am your sex-slave. My body belongs to you. I exist to pleasure you. Your pleasure is my only desire, my Master.”

“Good boy,” Master praised him. The Doctor was satisfied that once more, his process had prevailed. Now it was time to initiate slave 16 into his new way of life.

“Number 16, kneel,” he barked.

Instantly, the throbbing slave sank to his knees before his Master. The Doctor reached down and pulled out his own cock, the sight of which made 16’s eyes dance with delight.

“Suck me, slave,” the Doctor ordered.

Slave 16 immediately bent forwards and engulfed the stiff, swollen member of his Master in his mouth. He pressed his lips firmly around the divine cock of his owner and slowly, but steadily began to work his mouth and tongue, desperately hoping to please his Master. Master’s hands were on 16’s head, gripping him tightly, as the slave sucked and pleasured the cock he now adored with his entire being.

Master was slowly groaning above him, so 16 knew that he was bringing him pleasure. That was all that mattered. The moans of his Master drove him to redouble his efforts which produced more and more sounds of pleasure from Master.

Master’s cock twitched and throbbed with delight as 16 licked and teased the tip of the penis with his tongue. Release was imminent. Slave 16 could feel the sweet hot cum of Master bubbling up, ready to explode in his mouth. The very thought made his own slave-cock throb with desire. Almost there. 16’s tongue teased and stroked the cock, willing the hot love juice to spring forth so he could taste the sweet nectar of obedience.

Immediately on the cusp of release, Master suddenly withdrew. Number 16 faced Master’s cock for an instant before the hot, sweet seed burst forth, shooting outwards and impacting against his face as Master shrieked loudly in intense sexual pleasure.

On and on the semen gushed forth until the slave’s face was covered in hot steaming cum.

The Doctor, now spent, looked down at his kneeling slave. Number 16’s eyes glowed with sheer delight. His face was coated in cum which slowly oozed downwards, puddling where the high turtleneck met his chin, forming a dark stain on the heavy woollen collar.

“This is my mark, slave. You will wear it with pride,” the Doctor told him. “I own you completely.”

Eyes aflame with passion, body singing in obedient rapture, cock throbbing with need, 16 gazed up at his owner. “Yes Master,” he retorted happily.

The End