The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nylon Fantasy

Please note that this story continues in my line of interest which is mind control and nylons or pantyhose. This is just a bit of fantasy, please enjoy it as such.

John awoke as he did most mornings to the sound of the shower faucet being turned off. It was both his most anticipated and frustrating moment of every day. Walking in to the bathroom, there was his wife Sara. Looking every bit a women fifteen years younger than her, Sara had become a powerful executive. Her daily fitness regime kept her in top shape and a woman to be admired and feared. John looked her up and down as she extended one leg out and began to slide her shiny tan nylons up her leg. This was the moment John waited for every day.

Sara pulled the shiny hose up and, extending her other lean, well figured leg pulled up the second silky tube. As she snugged up the hose to her trim stomach, John crept behind her and, kissing her neck from behind, caressed her lithe, silky nylon covered legs with his hands.

“Not so fast, I am running late and you need to make sure that Kara is up! She is meeting Jenny early to finish their project for school.” Sara pushed John’s hands away. Yet again, he was denied. Sara’s climb up the corporate ladder had put their sex life way down on the priority list. Her everyday dress of skirts and high dollar pantyhose had only served to further frustrate John and his obsession with legs and nylons.

Trying to settle himself, John threw a t-shirt on and went down the hall to the bedroom of his 17 year old daughter, Kara. “Kara, are you up honey?” The door swung open. “Hi daddy, just finishing getting dressed, Jenny should be here any minute.”

Kara had become quite a young beauty. John looked at his daughter. Kara buttoned the last buttons of her uniform shirt. She wore the plaid skirt of her school uniform and a pair of very sheer, blue tights. If nothing else, Kara had inherited her mother’s long lean legs and tendency towards high dollar hosiery, which she seemed to wear even when not required by her school. John had kept the boys mostly away, but Kara would soon graduate the all girls school she attended, then John would have that to worry about. Just what he needed.

“What’s wrong dad,” Kara asked.

“Just admiring the beautiful young lady you’ve become,” John smiled back.

“Dad....” Kara sneared back, slipping her small blue nylon covered feet in to a pair of black flats. Knock, knock, knock. “That’s Jenny dad, can you get that.” John left Kara and went to the front door. “Good morning Jenny” Jenny lived next door with her mother Cindy, whor worked with Sara downtown. Jenny was a lovely redhead with deep green eyes. She wore the same uniform as Kara, but her legs were covered in a extremely sheer and shiny pair of tan nylons terminating in white ankle socks and sneakers.

“Good morning Mr.Smith, Kara up yet?” Jenny strolled in and slumped in to a kitchen chair. John could not help but sneak a glimpse of her beautiful legs in those wonderful tights. He felt a bit like a dirty old man, Jenny was only 18, but given his lack of any sexual attention for weeks, he would take what he could get.

“Hey girl, what’s up with the tights?” even Kara had noticed Jenny’s shiny legs.

“Oh, got a cheerleading thing for the boys school today, just figured I would wear my tights and uniform. Those boys will do anything to check you out while you are changing.” Jenny lifted her skirt showing the briefs of her cheer uniform along with her soft, shiny nylon encased thighs. John nearly spit out the cup of coffee he had just lifted to his mouth.

“You OK Dad?” Kara asked.

“Yeah sweety, just went down the wrong pipe, good luck with your project today.”

“Thanks Dad”

“Thanks Mr Smith, see ya.“Jenny shouted as the girls headed out the door. Jenny and her mom had lived next to them since the girls were born and thought nothing of lifting her skirt in front of John. Once again, the dirty old man feelings arose. Wiping the hot coffee off of his face he heard the door open again.

“Hey John, good morning.” It was Cindy, Jenny’s mother. Cindy was a stunning redhead, also with deep green eyes. She worked down town with his wife in the same building. Cindy and Sara were good friends, worked together, went to the gym together every night, went out on the weekends together, in fact, Cindy probably spent more time with his wife than John did. Like Sara, Cindy dressed her part. Today she wore a dark green silk shirt which matched her eyes nicel, a short tan pleated skirt, tan pumps and a pair of nearly opaque silky pantyhose, at least so John thought.

“John, this doesn’t look too trashy does it” Cindy questioned lifting up her skirt revealing that her nylons were in fact stockings. John gulped and put down his coffee before a repeat of his last performance.

“No Cindy, can’t even tell, you look great as always.” John managed to get out.

“Thanks John, trying something new, what do you think Sara?” Cindy once again raised her skirt to show Sara who had now entered the kitchen. John felt a certain tightness in his shorts as his eyes nearly dropped from their sockets. This was too much.

“Pretty sexy girl, you trying to snag a man” Cindy’s husband had died many years ago.

“Ha, I have you, no time for a man. See you later John.” Cindy slinked out the door letting her skirt fall back over the edge of her silky stocking.

“Bye dear.” a quick peck on the cheek and Sara was gone. Not time for a man, no doubt, thought John. At least he had the day off. The company he worked for was updating its computer systems. John would head off to the internet to hopefully take care of some of this pressure himself.

Sitting down if front of the screen John googled his usual searches when a pop up appeared. “Want all of your nylon fantasies fulfilled?? Click here.” John shrugged, why not, always free to look. Clicking on the ad and new box appeared. “Thanks John” Then the box disappeared.

“How weird” he said to no one in particular. Just then the phone rang.

“ Hey John, " it was Larry from work “get up off of your ass and get down to the bar, and turn off that computer”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, see you in a bit” Might as well go drink a few beers, always time to do some surfing before Kara and Sara got home later.

Eight hours and several beers later John arrive home to find a small box on the doorstep. Throwing his keys on the counter, John opened the box to find a small crystal ball. A piece of paper read: Show this to any woman in nylons and all of your nylon fantasies will come true. Confused and a bit drunk, John read the paper several more times staring at the small crystal object. As if on cue Sara burst in to the house and headed straight for the bedroom.

“John, order dinner for you and Kara, she will be home soon. I am running late. Cindy will be over so we can head to the gym.”

“What do you make of this?” John followed her in to the bedroom. Sara had already grabbed her gym bag as she turned. As soon as she could see the small orb, a bolt of light and energy shot out in to her eyes. She fell back on to the bed.

“John.... what.... what is happening to me.... what have you....oh my god.” Sara began to writhe about on the bed. Kicking off her shoes, Sara began to work her small nylon covered feet back and forth over themselves. Her legs slid up and down, nylon against shiny nylon. Ripping off her skirt, she began to caress her legs with her hands as the orb continued to pulse energy and light back and forth from her eyes. Sara’s already shiny legs began to glow. As she rubbed up and down, the nylon began to creep up her body slowly covering her stomach.

“Oh John....it feels so good... don’t ever let it stop. like a thousand nylon covered fingers....” Sara moaned. The sheer fabric now crept over her breasts and began to work its way down her arms eventually covering her hands leaving a soft silky mesh between each finger. John stood dumbfounded still holding the orb. One final pulse and the energy ceased as Sara convulsed one final time. John looked down at his now nylon covered wife and felt a lust more powerful that he had ever before.

“Come here John, and Iwill fulfill your fantasy.” Sara sat up removing what remained of her blouse. Reaching over she pulled John’s pants down caressing his member with her now nylon covered hands. So soft, so silky, John was in heaven. Sara reached around him pulling him down. John entered her now nylon lined vagina. This was the most incredible thing he had ever experienced. A few quick thrusts was all it took and John slumped over, a seemingly lifetimes worth of energy waiting for this moment. Sara continued to caress him with her nylon sheathed hand while rubbing her soft silk nylon encased legs up and down his.

“You ready to go Sara, I’m..... Oh my god, what happened to you Sara....” Cindy had come in unannounced and was surprised to find her best friend encased from the neck down in a nylon body suit. She was cut short as Sara grabbed the orb from where it had fallen on the bed and raised her nylon clad arm towards Cindy. Energy shot out stopping Cindy in mid step.

“Come here Cindy.” Sara said sulkily to her entranced friend. Cindy walked almost robotically towards the bed. John watched with a smile as Sara raised her dainty nylon feet and slid them under Cindy’s skirt, placing them firmly on to her while silky covered thighs.

“Oh......” was all Cindy could get out as the energy began to process her. John could see her shake as her stockings began to glow. Sara massaged her with her nylon encased feet, never allowing them to raise from Cindy’s silky thighs. Energy from the orb pulsed faster as the stocking material began to grow up Cindy’s legs. Her panties fell to the floor as the material worked its way up her tight stomach. Massaging her self as well, Cindy began to rub Sara’s soft legs. As the glowing white silkiness moved down her arms, Cindy moaned. Soon her hands were two soft white wonders, gauzy silk between each finger. The glow ceased and sara smiled, dropping her skirt and blouse to reveal a body covered in sheer white silky nylon.

“Time to continue your fantasy John.” Cindy walked over as John sat up, more aroused than even before. The transformation of his beautiful red headed neighbor had recharged him. Sara slid behind him wrapping her silky legs around his body and rubbing her nylon covered hands all over. As she began to move her soft feet up and down his member, Cindy straddled him and he entered her white silky nether region. The silky white nylon skin seemed to stimulate him with pure sexual energy, and within seconds a feeling more powerful than John had ever felt erupted over his body as he slumped back, exhausted. The two nylon covered women fell to either side, moving the nylon encased hand and legs all over him. John fell asleep, exhausted.

“Please no Mrs. Smith, oh my god....” John awoke with a shudder and sat up. Lunging out of bed he looked in to the living room. There on the Sofa was Jenny from next door. Her teeth were clenched shut as her green eyes rolled all around. Sara knelt in front of her on the floor. With one nylon hand running up and down the sheer shiny cheerleading tights which covered Jenny’s legs Sara had entranced the young girl in to a nylon induced stupor of pleasure unknown to the virginal Jenny, the other quickly removed her sneakers and ankle socks. As the shoes and socks fell to the floor, Sara stood. Taking a breath, Jenny sighed and relaxed temporarily regaining control of her body, but then Sara removed the orb and placed her own shiny tan nylon feet on top of Jenny’s feet. Energy erupted in to the young girl’s eyes as she clutched on to the sofa. Sara’s stimulating nylon clad feet never left Jenny as the nylon rubbed together and Jenny’s tights began to glow. John could see the sheer fabric begin to grow across her exposed midriff. Jenny winced and moaned as the silk tan fabric moved down her arms and covered her hands. The glow ceased and Jenny ripped off her plaid skirt moving her nylon hand up and down her sheer, silky tan body. Nylon rubbed against nylon as Jenny’s transformation completed and she dropped her arms to her sides standing perfectly still.

“I am ready to serve” jenny moaned

“Very good my dear, your turn to become on of us my darling” Sara said as John whipped around.

“Kara, no, that is not what I wanted....” John ran in to the living room to find his daughter being held by Cindy. Cindy had her white, nylon covered hand under Kara’s shirt rubbing her now erect nipples while she ran her silky white toes up and down the blue fabric of Kara’s school tights.

“Daddy.....Help....Me..... Oh.....” John stood shaking, but was frozen. Something was happening, he wanted this The lust was rising again and he looked down to find his own erect penis covered in a silky nylon material.

“You will serve as well John, there is a price for every fantasy” Sara droaned as she raised the orb to her own daughters face. As soon as her own tan feet touched the blue nylon of Kara’s the energy exchange began. Cindy continued to caress Kara as she removed her blouse in skirt.

“No....” John mumbled, but he was too far taken as sexual arousal clouded his mind. He watched in horror as Kara’s tights began to glow, Sara’s silky feet on top of hers, Cindy massaging her from behind with her white shiny feet. The Blue nylon began to creep up her stomach, over her lovely breasts and down her arms.

“Please...... No......Somebody.....Oh it feels so good...... I will be nylon..... I will obey.....” Kara gave in as the blue fabric covered her hands, leaving two soft and silky sets of nylon covered fingers. The orb ceased and Kara stood at attention, rubbing her now permanently nylon covered body with her own soft blue hands.

“I am ready to serve, I am nylon I obey.” The now entranced Kara moaned, a silky opaque coating of blue nylon wonder covering her whole body forever and always.

John stood at attention , he understood now. Nothing was more important than the nylonization process. he must find others to give orbs to, others to convert. A man in a black suit walked in handing John a similar suit.

“You are now number 3, please change in to your suit we have other pickups tonight” the man told John. Nodding, John began to change. He would continue to receive eternal pleasure as long as his role in the process was continued.

“Nylonicons, follow me” Cindy, Sara, Kara and Jenny fell in to a line and began to follow the man outside to a witing van. “Yes sir, nylonization complete, four units and one slaver picked up, yes he was a good trial candidate and will perform well, will pack the units and complete the process.” the man spoke in to a cell phone. The four formally free spirited beauties follows the man in the van. Inside were several large plastic tubes. Each nylon unit hypnotically stepped in to a tube as metal bands clasped around the nylon covered ankles and wrists. Sealing the tubes with the touch of a button the man in black gazed at the recovered orb. Inside the orb were images of the four girls faces crying out for help. Their free will energy would complete the process. Placing the orb in to its holder at the base of the tubes he activated the final processs, energy spilled out in to the tubes.

“NO.......” “Help me.......” “I don’t want to be a nylon slave.....” The orb had temporarily returned some of their will as the hoserian energy made the nylonization complete. The four nylon clad beauties cried out as their soft nylon encased bodies convulsed one more time, struggling against their bonds silky hands and feet writhed out in protest but, the last of their spirit extinguished, they became still, nylon covered statues. The process was complete, there were now no longer human, just nylonicon slaves. As there faces froze, the sheer fabric that covered each of the bodies now moved up there neck, covering their face. Jenny managed a tear as the blue silky shiny fabric which had been her favorite school tights covered her eyes forever, the last of her free will was extinguished.

“We are nylon, we obey” four anonymous nylon slaves, spoke in unison there would serve the highest bidder. John stepped in to the van, black suit, he sat next to the driver and looked with no emotion at his former wife and daughter. Now he would find others to take orbs to and enslave in to nylonicons. His nylon fantasy was fulfilled, but at a price.