The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXecil’s ‘Nymph(a)maniacs’

by: XXXecil

Part: 4 = The Pleasures of the Pussy

Celeste had a plan; it was with confidence that she strode up the cobblestone walkway to the main estate past the main fence. The place seemed to have gone to seed a bit. The normally manicured front lawn was only half-mowed; as if Ol’ Tommy had started cutting the grass and trimming the hedges as he’d done for fifteen years, but then suddenly stopped short.

Probably didn’t matter; Celeste had other matters on her mind. Daddy was finally going to listen to her! All this money, all these connections; and he had always refused to do this one SIMPLE thing for Celeste. Well; she had him by the giblets now!

The girl took a deep breath as she approached the front door; to increase her resolve for the argument that was sure to follow. She could play hardball with the boys! And now she’d prove it!

There was a throaty moan and a girlish twitter from the symmetrical bushes to her right; to the side of one of the white equipment sheds used for groundskeeping. Only mildly curious; but the sight that met Celeste’s brown eyes was flabbergasting.

Ol’ Tommy, the fifty-nine year old groundskeeper was nude except for his workboots lying on the manicured lawn. And he was not alone. The scene before her was like one of her brother’s pervy hardcore slut magazines come to life. There were six of them; a range of colors and ethnicities. None of them was below a D-cup. Celeste was normally a good judge of other women; she thought she could tell quickly whether someone was a good girl, slut, honor-student, goth-chick, etc. In just a few moments.

These women were too beautiful to be skid-row hookers; but what else would explain their nudity; here with grizzled Ol’ Tommy, the blue-collar wage slave living paycheck-to-paycheck. No... they should be runway models, with faces and figures like that! But women with these looks could be making millionaire salaries at the agencies in New York, or Paris. What would such women be doing in Po-dunk central?

And their boobs; that especially grated with Celeste; so full and firm and jiggly and ripe... the total opposite of her own, flat-as-a-board non-endowments. Maybe it was petty of her; but she didn’t think she could EVER be friends with a chesty girl. Some of them had breasts that were just at the maximum limit for what any reasonable woman might expect to have, others.... had to be implants! But even that was strange; With such elegant, hauntingly exotic faces and features; why not just go the high-class modeling route? Why get implants that would limit you to the low-brow market?

Because they were whores?

Had to be! And Ol’ Tommy bought SIX of them? Living with his meager salary? If these women where whores; they could command the priciest, call-girl salaries!

Tommy must be stealing from the estate. Nothing else seemed to fit.

“N-n-no....” Tommy muttered, as if he were somehow an unwilling participant. “I... I have a wife...”

“Not for long!” growled a black slut who was riding his cock furiously. Ebony curls flowed down the wickedly sexy hourglass curves of her hips. She was really doing it; fucking the groundskeeper with no condom or anything. “Your wife.... she won’t fuck you like we will!” The whore grunted between wet thrusts.

“We’ll give you more than she can...” remarked a nude redhead with fiery hair down to the small of her back.

“Any hole, any position you can imagine!” hissed a girl with short blond bangs.

“Your wife won’t give you THIS!” Even as his cock was occupied, another woman circled around Tommy, and kneeled—placing her wet slit against his face. She was a black-haired, pale-skinned woman with dark eyes; perhaps Persian/Iranian in ancestry.

Regardless, Ol’ Tommy gave a lurid moan and began actively slurping, suckling her pussy. It was like he was... feeding from her. Persian-girl’s ass flexed and her hands guided Tommy’s grizzled, hairy half-beard face deeper into her sensitive sanctum.

His black lover seemed to be having the time of her life. The way she tightened her ass; the way she squeezed Tommy’s manmeat... what did it mean? It seemed as though there was more than just the climax involved. Every few thrusts; she would squeeze and grunt; almost as if she wanted something; was trying to get Tommy’s dick to.... do something else? She needn’t worry about getting him to cum; he was well on his way; was there more than that?

There were two others, white girls with brilliant cascades of salon-styled bronze-brown hair that stood apart, their backs to Celeste, as if waiting for something. “It will be so much better than anything you could get from your wife.” Said the one on the left.

“Your dreams, your instincts, your lusts will all come true.” said righty.

“And all you have to do is cum.” Said lefty.

“Cum for us!” said the redhead.

“Cum in me! On me! Give it all to meeeeeeee!” shrieked the black girl whose pussy rippled lusciously along Tommy’s engorged shaft.

“TOMMMMMYYYYY!!!!! you’re FIRED!!” Celeste howled, finger pointing accusingly at the perverse assembly.

The girls half-turned to regard the newcomer and just laughed. Laughed. At her. As if she was nothing. Tommy’s only response was a throaty gurgle in the pussy of the Persian slut. Had he even heard her?

Everyone heard the muffled squeal from the gnarly old groundskeeper as he began his latest orgasm into the black chick. Clearly, it was an impressive spew. He spasmed as his dick jetted white life into the welcoming womb of his nude lover. He seemed to continue thrashing with orgasmic delight for over thirty seconds, cumming all the while. Strange; Celeste seemed to remember once accidentally seeing an erectile dysfunction drug in Tommy’s bag during a time period where we has having trouble with his wife. Hmm... no such problems now, it seemed.

Even still, even after such a catastrophic orgasm, the girls didn’t get up, didn’t want to release Tommy. For his part he just moaned, panting in the grass. Instead the girls switched. The black girl disengaged; and Celeste was both tittilated and disgusted to get a glimpse of a thick, full, purplish cock at least ten-inches in length. Had Ol’ Tommy always had a horsecock?

She didn’t see it for long; The long-haired redhead quickly took the black girl’s place, immediately sliding the still-hard dick into her own pussy and going to work on Tommy again. It was as if she fully expected him to produce again almost immediately. The man was near sixty! No way! But somehow, these girls seemed confident, and... impossibly, the rangy old man was still hard!

Persian girl stood up, nude and glistening with sex and sweat, DD-melons seeming to sparkle as the sunlight played across the gleaming moisure on her nipples. The lips of her pussy still throbbing, she walked over near the shed to where Tommy’s workpants had been discarded. She took his wallet and began to thumb through the contents.

Meanwhile, the bronze-haired lovelies began twisting, gyrating, swaying their hips, asses, and boobs in what could only be described as a mating dance. Now that Tommy’s face was free, though drenched with the Persian’s sex, his eyes widened as he beheld the bevy of beauties so committed to his arousal. His hips thrashed beneath the redhead; the mating dance apparently having the desired effect.

The dark-haired Persian found what looked like a wallet-sized photo of a woman. “I’ve got his home address; keep him warmed up for me, sisters. I’m going off to take care of his wife.”

“She can’t win him back now;” remarked the black slut, who was caressing her venus mound sensuously, her eyes closed in concentration, as if savoring the sperm now within her.

“He’s already surrendered to the pleasures of my pussy.” Redhead remarked, as she rippled her womanly folds upon Tommy’s impossibly-potent member.

Wh-wha? What? What the Hell was going on? Take Care of? Wha—murder? kidnapping? How do you ‘take care of’ a wife of twenty years? Well, if the slut’s plan’s were violent it wouldn’t be easy: Anyone could see she was completely unarmed; unless you counted DD’s as a weapon.

For his part, Tommy could only weep with joy.

“But an angry wife might be a nuisance; she might try to expose us.” Said blond with the bangs.

Expose? These sluts couldn’t be more exposed! Totally naked! Charging them with public Indecency would be like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500!

So The dark-haired woman just started off down the driveway, to the street. Here, now, in broad daylight—not a stitch of clothing! The whore’s disgustingly perfect body shone and glistened as she walked off with a wiggle in her hips.

Even worse, her nipples were hard and erect, and you could see....SEE the arousal of her pussy! So engorged, so wet and ready....moist...what the hell was going on? Might as well hold up a sign begging to be raped! Even the staunchest feminist would have a hard time defending such sexual lunacy! But... it seemed; Celeste got the odd impression that this was the whole idea.

She... she wanted to be raped? Impossible! Unnatural! No... these were more than just whores; these were... madwomen! Just no way to make sense of it! And then there was the scent.

Pungeant, tangy—strange... tingling. A nutty, sweaty, earthy scent seemed to rise from the naked bodies of these demented whores that... that aroused Celeste! She could feel mounting urges building in her own body! No! She- she had to escape! Get inside, yes.... she had a plan for her father! Her father would have no choice; he’d give her what she wanted and this lunacy would end!

But before she could get inside; she couldn’t help catching snatches of conversation from the others.

“...no, he can’t stop fucking us!”

“...already addicted to my body...”

“... and working together, there’s no doubt that he’ll be twice the man by the end of the week!”

Fuckin’ .... madness....

and it HAD to stop!

The main reception room for the Estate was festooned with velvety cushions. The current inhabitants made it seem like a sex-fetish cosplay brothel.

So strange; even with Dad’s kind of money; why would he buy so many high-priced call-girls? And keep them around like this? I mean, Dad was getting up there in age and not the best of health! It looked like.... eighteen of these sluts in this room alone. Most were nude; but some also had large, sparkling butterfly wings and strange glitter in their hair. They were clustered together in small cliques, quietly talking to each other. A few seemed engaged in some kind of lesbian sex-play. Celeste stormed up to a busty brunette with white, fluttering wings, blond highlights, and green eyes.

“GET READY TO CLEAR OUT BITCHES! WE’RE GONNA MAKE SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE!!” Celeste boomed, brow furrowed angrily, a strand of her fake blond hair fluttering in front of her brown eyes.

“Why so angry, child?” The brunette moved a hand to caress Celeste’s face. Her butterfly wings started to flap gently; a sweet aroma filled the air. Weird; almost like those wings were real! Celeste knocked her hand away.

“Don’t get fresh with me, slut! You think you’re so wonderful with that figure, your big, fake boobs and... and... your wings... Well—you’re all going DOWN!” At that Celeste slapped down onto a nearby coffee table a manilla envelope.

“We’re just peaceful girls with a deep passion for men. Why is that so wrong?” responded a dark-haired, green-eyed Latina with yellow wings. Also nude.

Years of insecurity began to boil to the surface as Celeste tore open the envelope.

“YOU WHORES THINK NO ONE NOTICES WHAT YOU’VE BEEN DOING! MY DAD’S AN IDIOT TO THINK HE CAN HIDE YOU!!!” The pictures were taken over the course of time; there was her father, wearing clothes, meeting a blond in professional dress, with boobs seemingly ready to erupt from the top of her clothes. Another in a hotel lobby, him nuzzling a raven-haired beauty baring her cantaloupe-sized breasts to his ardent kisses.

The next showed the Elder Waverly in his private limosine, rutting forcefully into the same raven-haired woman from behind, his hands gripping her nude ass while her phenomenal naked tits squeezed against the glass. Next, a picture of the side yard of this very house; Waverly had a glass of some iced beverage in hand, while the raven-haired whore went down on him as he sat in a lawn-chair; apparently deep-throating his erect rod with perverse enthusiasm. The Blond from the first picture was here, but now she was nude, with butterfly wings, strangely. And she was thrusting her middle fingers into the pussy of the squating dark-haired woman even as her friend swallowed Waverly’s throbbing cock.

The images only got worse after that; a blurry shot was taken of an open window for the Master Bedroom; It has hard to see Waverly, but what looked like an erect cockhead was visible at the peripheral left corner, and blurred white streaks were arching through the air, apparently jets of what could only be semen spraying towards three open-mouthed women who gazed longingly as though the man’s spew was heavenly ambrosia.

The last picture was also from of the window looking into the same bedroom. Waverly was naked, his back to the camera, and it seemed as though he was screwing from behind what looked like three women at once. It seemed like the trio were all on hands and knees to receive Waverly’s cock. This had confused Celeste a little; it was as though they all expected to get fucked at the same time! Not even Viagra could manage that. On a nearby bed, a black girl with tits larger than her own head was clutching her own nipples in the throes of some obscene sexual ecstasy.

“And I didn’t even need to hire a PRIVATE EYE!!!” Celeste shouted. The butterfly women seemed unphased. “If my Dad thinks he can cheat so openly on mom JUST ‘cause she’s been in rehab for six months, he’s got another EXPENSIVE think coming!” She slapped the stack of photos against the table again for emphasis.

“First...” Celeste put two fingers against her forehead as if to ease a headache. “He has to get rid of ALLLLL you sluts! And that pervo groundskeeper. And he WILL pay for me to get the Boob Job I deserve!

“You bitches think you can just lord it over me, huh?” Her finger waggled in the brunette’s face. “You think my Dad’s gonna kick off and leave his fortune to you ‘cause you fucked him enough? Sorry bitches! Time to burst your bubble!

“I’m getting my Boobs done NO MATTER WHAT! Or these photos get sent to the lawyers and mom will soak dad for Millions in the Divorce!” For a moment, the front room was silent.

“So pointless.” declared a light-skinned Indian woman with red and white striped wings who was fingering her own nipples as she approached. “There’s no need for such hostility when it would be so easy to grant you what you want.”

“What? Yeah, bitch it will be easy for me! Once I get my boobs as big as yours! Then I’ll finally get the looks, the stares, the hardons... and the POWER!”

The green-eyed brunette began flapping her wings; a barely perceptible purple mist filled the air. “This money... this boob job... this divorce... none of these things will happen. There’s no need for them.”

“What do you... you... the smell.... smells good.... why did... I ...can’t think.” Celeste shook her head, momentarily confused as more of the fragrant scents washed over her.

“What we did with your father was entirely necessary...” The Indian woman said, also waftng her wings. More of that delicious aroma.

“N-necessary?” Celeste’s eyes glazed over.

“Of course it was.” more butterfly women joined them.

“Wh- no... there’s something... I can’t think... something wrong... the pictures... they’ll tell me... what...unnggghh...” The flat-chested girl rubbed her temples, shook her head, but the thoughts wouldn’t seem to come together for her.

“The pictures don’t matter anymore...” light-skinned Indian said. Flapping her wings gently... more of that delicious mist.

“You don’t even remember the pictures.” Said an amber-haired latina with blue wings and an incredible ass.

“Huh? What pictures?” Celeste was confused. But she definitely knew she wanted to breathe in more of that sublime aroma!

“Your worries are pointless.” Said the first brunette. “There’s no need to be angry with your father. All men have a natural urge to sow their seed into the bodies of healthy, nubile females. All your silly laws, religions, ethics, and customs can’t change this—and will only cause pain if you try.”

“N-noooo... p-p-pain is bad...” Celeste remembered; blinking rapidly as she inhaled more of these wonderful mists!

“Yes, we don’t want anyone to have pain.” Said blue-winged Latina. Especially not your father. And he’s happy now, so happy. He gets to sire his seed into all the fertile females he wants. As much as he wants. He’s happy to spend his days mating with us and our many sisters.

“If your father wants to fuck his seed into my womb; and I want to feel his seed in my womb, then everyone’s happy!” Blue-winged Latina explained.

“We just want everyone to be happy in the same way!” Brunette with blond highlights said, happily.

“Everyone is happy!” Celeste cooed, clapping her hands with a giggle. And these great-smelling mists made her happier!

“And now it’s your turn.” Brunette with blond highlights said. “We’re going to give you a precious gift; as we did for your father, and brother, and the old man who maintains the shrubbery. Your Paradise has arrived as well, daughter.”

Celeste squealed with stupefied delight and embraced the naked butterfly woman. Cooing as she nuzzled her neck and breasts. The white wings began to spread, expand... separate into layers, widen. And then they were flying; with a great thrust, the brunette rose into the air, catching and carrying Celeste with her. The wings adhered to the ceiling, and a strange film covered them, which began to shimmer, and then became invisible.

* * *

Celeste had never known true pleasure before this moment. In the warm, dark wetness of this cocoon with her wondrous, beautiful lover, every fiber of her being sang with luxuriant bliss beyond the tenderest touch of the most dedicated massuesse. Yes, it was intensely sexual, but not entirely so. Fingers of pleasure teased and tittilated the entire surface of her body, and also seemed to caress her from within. Her erogenous zones, organs, even her bones felt blessed. Her mind too, was remade. Her old thoughts, her old fears became painful, and she eschewed them. Her loving partner in the warm wetness seemed to give her new thoughts, new ideas, new beliefs. Once she embraced the new instructions, the ecstasy was beyond incredible! She tried to scream with delight within the wet warmth, and she was so close... achingly close... something was happening to her; within and without—something much like an orgasm, but a thousand times more explosive! It was coming... it was coming! A new transformation that would put her on a plateau of delight no woman had ever dreamed of before....

That was when the split appeared; and powerful suction propelled her out. Naked and covered in slippery oils, the creature that had been Celeste stood confused. It had been five minutes; but felt like barely ten seconds. She had been soooo close.... close to something that was worth more than anything else she might achieve in this life! If... if she could only go back into the cocoon...

The white-winged brunette slipped out moments later, and the empty sack shriveled into dust and moisture.

“You have joined a rare sisterhood, human. You have been given a body that will arouse great lusts in the men of this planet.” Explained the Brunette.

Celeste looke down at herself. She was already young and reasonably fit; but hanging off her chest were vast melons of womanhood to challenge any of the boob-queens from her brother’s porno-mags. She was able to sink her fingers past the second knuckle on each pillowy tit. The jiggling treasures made it impossible to see her elbow joints unless she raised her arms to shoulder level. With mammaries so full, so impossibly perky, she would have to take up Tae-Kwon-Do to ever see her feet again! She could feel the heft of each boob, and began pinching her naked nipples both for pleasure, and to be sure this wonder was not a dream.

Her hair was truly blond now, rather than the mouse-brown dull color she often covered up. But there was another change; a need—a burning, aching hunger.

“Ohhh.... cock...” She grunted as she put a hand to her quivering pussy.

“Yes, my pet. We’ve given you what you always craved; without knives or silicone. Now, all you must do is fuck. Your body will be a dream of desire for the men you meet. When a man sires his seed within your womb, return to us quickly; and you can again know the bliss you’ve just experienced.” Her mistress explained.

“The Cocoon?” She asked hopefully.

“Oh yes; all you must do is bring back to us the seed of men.” Just this talk alone was enough to make Celeste’s pussy quiver and drench, her lower lips throbbing in anticipation of the hard shafts that would soon batter their way into her depths.

“M-my brother?” She asked hopefully, grasping her pussy. There was not the least bit of trepidation at the thought of seducing her own flesh and blood for his sperm.

“No child; his seed is already ours. He will never stop siring his sperm into us. It will be the same for the groundskeeper. You must leave here and find new men; allow them to fuck your pussy and release their seed into you, then return to us.”

Without further ado, the sex-creature that had once been Celeste Waverly fled her own home; naked and coated with slippery, glistening oil. Her cunt lips pulsing and engorged, drenching her already moist thighs with hot girlcum. With no thought to clothing, she fled naked to find men and their penises. She released a wail of ecstasy as she toyed with her own massive breasts. Her sweet mistress had taken away many of her bad, old memories of her bad, old life—but she still remembered how much she hungered for gargantuan boobage. She grinned as she squeezed and jostled her wobbling flesh—her boobs were now vast enough that they could tremble and leap in different directions when grasped, jiggled or slapped. As she stalked through the lawn of her former home, she found herself hoping that a man would see how vulnerable she was and just force himself on her. Her worst fear was that she might encounter a gentleman; one who would try to romance or protect her, rather than pin her to the ground with a savage roar and spear her in one stroke with his raging, rigid cock.

She did not even notice that the brunette woman who had cocooned her had become the exact same height and weight as Celeste, and also possessed the same brown eyes now.

* * *

I pondered everything that had been revealed to me by the zoom cameras and the ultrasonic microphones. It explained a great deal.... I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. So this is what happens to human women that try to interfere with the seduction of their male family members. Corrupted and Co-opted by the very enemy they should be fighting against! Human women, the natural enemy of the Nympha would become agents in the corruption and seduction of mankind! A very important discovery; it was not lost on me that the Nympha who cocooned the daughter was once slightly taller and had green eyes; but afterwards she was the same stature; and changed her eye color to match the human...

This of course, answered my earlier question concerning why... how it was that these aliens could just show up and look like us; albeit idealized versions of ‘us’.

They had stolen genetic traits from human women! I had already known that they enter cocoons to reach their final, adult forms; but they also have the ability to cocoon other people prematurely, to copy human appearances. Once inside, they can remake mind and body to suit their own purposes! In the early days, it must have allowed the first invaders to copy human bodies, and at the same time deluding the women they cocooned into serving them! I had little doubt that the Persian girl was going to ‘take care of’ the groundskeeper’s wife in a similar way! Brainwash her into a mindless slut so that no one would be able to save her husband from a life of ejaculating sperm-slavery!

Wait... someone else is coming to the house; might be able to learn more. I resumed watching the livestreaming spycamera video.

* * *

The door to the Waverly Mansion swung open again; revealing a vision of frightening beauty: What was once a French-maid outfit was torn and shredded in several sensitive places. The woman was almost painfully voluptuous; hips and bosom jutted with such plump vitality as to border on cartoonish. Her skin was a smooth, coppery perfection; as if her entire being had been airbrushed for a glamour photoshoot.

“Please Mistress... I need you!” she groaned in accented English.

“Consuelaaaaa....” One of the Nympha replied; she was the amber-brown haired latina with blue wings and with a spectacularly curvy derriere that seemed to cry out for anal. Her smooth skin glittered with irridescent sparkles; as she made no effort to hide her inhumanity. She opened wide her arms and wings for the woman. “Let’s take a look at youuuu....” the alien purred.

Consuela’s clothing had clearly been stressed but... it was unclear whether the many men she had seduced had shredded her maid’s uniform to get at the sumptuous curves of her luscious figure, or whether the fabric had been defeated from within by the bounteous swells of her overripe sexual treasures.

“Remember what I have given you...” purred the Nympha with the blue wings and incredible ass. " Once you were a broken-down, frumpy old grandmother; at the mercy of the disgusting human aging process...”

“No more, my mistress...”

“Now you are erupting with lust and youth and vitality...” The alien placed a delicate hand upon Consuela’s venus mound and concentrated.

“Eight.”

“Yes Mistress; I carry the seed of eight men within me...”

“You shared yourself with them just this morning...” The Nympha agreed.

“Pleeeeeeeease...” Consuela moaned, clutching her pussy in distress. The alien nodded condescendingly, and her wings widened, separated into thin layers, expanded. The once-human house maid shucked off her shredded uniform, and pressed her naked, shockingly voluptuous form against the wall behind her. Panting breathlessly in anticipation.

The Nympha swept against the wall, encasing Consuela and adhering tightly. Forming a seal that would become a cocoon, fading into invisibility. As before, the encapsulation lasted five minutes. The former house maid emerged first with a wet slurp.

“M-more... oh please... keep me inside.... longer....oooohhhhh...” She clutched her moist, massive breasts in yearning.

“You know what you must do to experience the Chrysalis again.” The Nympha reminded her, as she shook herself free from a white and gold membrane.

“Yes mistress! Yes! I know I can do it!” Consuela nodded vigorously.

The blue-winged Nympha stretched languidly, caressing her taut, perfect belly and venus mound. “Eight... the seed of eight men is within me now...” she gurgled in pleasure, releasing a celebratory puff of mind-control mist from her wings.

“Soon, my mistress... soon. There is an out-of-state college football team in town; I saw some of them at a local bar... they were staring at me; beefy black men lusting...wanting me. I’m sure I can get them to fuck me up the ass!”

The alien frowned. “If you saw these men; if you know they lusted for you; why did you not offer your body for these men to vent their seed?”

“I...I so craved the pleasure of the Chrysalis... the pleasure of your embrace, Mistress—when you encase me in the warmth of the cocoon I—” A delicate finger pressed to her lips as if to silence her.

“You have cheated me.” Consuela’s eyes widened in horror. “To see a man and not offer your body to him thwarts me!”

“I... I can do better, sweet Mistress!” The human pleaded.

“You MUST! Before I will give you the pleasure of the Chrysalis again... you must bring me...” She paced in a circle around the cringing human, a delicate finger tracing a line on her jaw. “SIXTEEN More men!”

“S-so many?” Consuela’s brow furrowed.

“Look at what I have given you...” A velvety blue lower wing brushed against the woman’s bosom. “Your soft, sumptuous breasts could each contain a gallon of milk!” A delicate, bare foot gently caressed the human’s ass cheek as she kneeled on the floor. “Your hips are wide enough to bear human triplets with ease!” Two fingers grasped the woman’s chin, tilting it to gaze at the amber-framed face and mesmerizing eyes. “Your face... not a line, not a wrinkle, not a hint of sag or age. Men everywhere are hardwired to mate with a woman like you!”

“If only I could be as beautiful as you, sweet Mistress!”

“Flattery will not earn you more time in a Chrysalis; for that you must bring to me the seed of men! Only live, male sperm! The beauty and pleasure will only last as long as you bring me the raw, pulsing seed of human males! Sixteen more men! Your body will store it for me, and you cannot lie; I will know when I take the sperm into myself. If these athletes are indeed in town, then I expect this ass of yours to be very busy over the next day!”

“Sixteen... I assure you Mistress; thick black cocks will be blasting their seed in my ass and pussy before nightfall! Already I am wet with desire, mistress!”

“Speaking of wet...” The winged woman-creature caressed her own ripe ass and moaned sensuously. “Flattery will not earn you time in a Chrysalis, but it will earn you time with my pussy.”

“Ohhh.... th-thank you sweet, mistress!” The human bleated, as she dove for the alien woman’s moistening cunt. Burying her face in the fragrant folds, she sucked and suckled and licked and lapped. Consuela’s hands dug into the sweeping bulges of tight ass to push her face deeper into the alien woman’s quim. Being a woman herself helped; she knew just where to thrust her tongue for maximum effect, the right way to nibble the clit to stoke the flames of her Mistress’ desire; and her own pleasure. More than simple Lesbian sex-play; her suckling of the Nympha pussy was firm, purposeful....

Hungry...

Blue veinous wings bent and curved around the lurid pair, creating a private corridor of fragrant purple mists, but the suggestion carried on the mind-altering fumes was a command of delight.

* * *

The fact that the scene aroused me so much also added to my personal disgust. Real, human women were being turned into...into... alien sex junkies! A Nympha could go around trolling for cocks to fuck her, sure—but It was clear now that when they cocooned normal women, they would become.... sperm couriers...mules of a sort. If the alien couldn’t find and fuck enough men in one day, one of her metamorphed sex-slaves could do it, then bring the sperm back to her Mistress to be absorbed in a cocoon; while satisfying an unearthly addiction! One woman, however much a slut she might be, can only coax so many men between her legs, with only so many hours in a day. But with these metamorphed women, in just five minutes a Nympha can feast upon more men than she could ever hope to whore herself to!

A house as large as the Waverly Estate would have to have at least one maid, if not more. And when the aliens moved in, they couldn’t risk Consuela’s loyalties; so they stole her body, face, and soul. They made her a hyper-sexual sperm-whore.

I had sought a deeper understanding of my enemy; but by learning of this power; it only seemed to increase the magnitude of the crisis I was struggling to tackle!

“Just getting worse all the time;” Jessie remarked, as she sidled up to the chair I was sitting in to watch the erotic spectacle. She put her arms around me from behind in a half-comforting, half-exhausted gesture. “Do you still think there’s hope, real hope of finally defeating them, Cecil?” She wondered aloud.

“We will improve.” I insisted. “I’ll find new weapons, new allies; we can refine and improve our tools; we’ll learn as much as we can, find more weaknesses. We’ve made real progress so far. Remember.... our first two missions...” I almost snickered at the memory I was about to recite. “Heh.... you had yourself wrapped up in all those covers and bandages, with a HAZMAT helmet; you looked like an astronaut.”

“Yeah... we just weren’t sure what all the dangers would be in fighting them directly.” She mused in a distracted tone.

“But I worked out what we did and didn’t need to beat them. And someday...” I turned to face her directly, trying to convey genuine compassion. “We’ll find out what happened to your brother and parents. I swear.” Her eyes became downcast.

“Even if you do... it’s been so long since they got Bro.... moved him somewhere out of state... He’s probably been screwing those sluts non-stop for nine-months! He... he could have ten dicks by now! Probably churning out enough sperm each day to knock-up every human woman in the whole county!”

I furrowed my brow and pondered. “If that’s true; it would be a massive Hive; even if they mind-control everyone in a two-block radius we can still locate a Hive like that. And if we do find him; even if it seems hopeless... I’ll try again to restore him to manhood and sanity. If he’s your family; I’ll try... for you.”

“Probably... won’t even remember me... his sex-drive...so powerful by now...one mind-shattering orgasm after another.... until he forgets everything... forgets me...” I hugged her tightly. Afraid to promise the impossible, but wanting to give what comfort I could.

Our musings were interrupted by a soft series of beeps from a nearby monitor.

“Ahh... it’s feeding time.” Jessie’s eyes widened.

“I’m sorry I... I know that you don’t like thinking about it or... but I take every precaution so—” Jessie stood up.

“No...no...there’s no need to justify anything to me. I understand... perfectly.” but I couldn’t help but get the impression Jessie was offended by what had to happen next.