The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXecil’s ‘Nymph(a)maniacs’

by: XXXecil

Part: 6 = A Fuck well done....

It was a new day; so far uneventful. But there was much to learn and do if I was to prepare for a raid against the Waverly Estate. I was driving the Van, visiting a few university contacts to get more lab results; this time I had several vials of mind-control milk; I really think I needed to know more about it. Anything to get my mind off the dreams. The dreams of course, where about Jessie. We were together in a dark void, but the mood was celebratory. I felt as if I had won... we had won. Jessie was wearing a white, silky knee-length dress that just melted into her naked body as we embraced. She assured me that she would welcome my seed in her belly; and how it was alright now to take her, claim her body and soul, to fill and fuck my seed into her ripe womb. We kissed gratefully, my cock slid into her of its own accord; our bodies seemed to meld, blending, melting into each other in a release of liquid sex. I was always hornier after waking up from those dreams. Brooding, I switched on the radio.

“Protests again in the Nation’s Capitol forty-eight days straight demanding de-classification of the Pilsner Report...” Yeah, the world was going crazy, and luckily I wasn’t the only who noticed.

The Madness infecting the world was of deep concern to everyone; it’s just that no one seemed to understand what the cause was. As far as the public knew, there had been a series of disconnected crises and disasters whose only similarity was the baffling lack of reasonable explanations.

It started in Europe, a series of local politicians and various parliament members resigned under mysterious circumstances abruptly. Several prominent wives committed suicide. Everyone assumed some kind of seedy, sexy scandal. But these days? In Europe? So your hubbie gets his rocks off with some call-girls; hardly a reason to end one’s life. The family and friends of those affected seemed somehow unable to remember anything unusual. Then, huge multinational banks started going belly-up. Billions of dollars seemed to vanish overnight from insured accounts with no explanation. The people who should have been connected to the events seemed to have no memory of anything unusual; and could not account for the errors. The records didn’t make sense; transactions to non-entities; untraceable, unexplained transfers of millions, billions of euros and dollars in ways that baffled experts. All the presidents and prime ministers promised full investigations; but none of the investigators could explain anything; and many of them suffered bizarre, unexplainable memory loss.

My main preoccuptation was when the Women started appearing. It was in the big cities first. Arrests for prostitution climbed over 1000% . (And those were just the ones that got caught!) In areas where prostitution was legal the police still had to pick up the women for varying forms of disorderly conduct—(Which was a nice way of saying they were brazenly offering police officers lurid sexual favors.) But there was something terribly wrong with all these would-be whores; all of them where strangely eager to offer up their bodies to any form of kinkiness imaginable; many where forceful and aggressive; the new breed of whore would solicit Johns even with their wives in tow.

When they were arrested; no one could find any records of their identities in any global database. No fingerprints, no DNA matches, no fcial recognition matches, no photos, nothing. Worse, the women seemed to have no memory of their own origins. The most basic questions about their identity could not be answered. The best they could do was give goofy, unlikely first names, such as ‘Kiki’, or ‘Bunny’. If pressed, the captured women would say something like:

“I’m a total whore for men with hard cocks!”

or:

“Fuck me and I’ll tell you!” Should the questioner actually perform the action requested, the women would say something similar to the first response.

Some of the mystery sluts where put under deep hypnosis to try to extract more information; but in every case, all that could be recounted where extremely detailed summaries of unprotected sexual encounters with random men sometimes without even an exchange of money. Many of these investigations fell into disrepute, as male police officials eventually fell prey to the continuous attempts at seduction by the neo-whores. I’d never forget the pictures that floated around the net of New York’s new police commissioner with his dick buried in the ass of a naked redhead in his own office. Women officers pretty much had to handle the mystery-sluts. These girls just wouldn’t let up; if a guy didn’t blast his dick into her just from her DD-boobs and hot young bod, she’d bombard him with neverending lusty promises. The trick was, they really weren’t just Bimbos, these girls could be cunning and observant when it came to pure seduction. If a guy was shy, insecure around women; they’d pick up on it, tell him how virile he was. Problems with wives-slash-girlfriends, they’d give you a shoulder to cry on.

Of course, it was all a trick, to lure resistant men into fucking them.

I’d seen tapes of the most hardened L.A. vice-squad detectives just surrendering; allowing these naked young hussies to engage in full, nude intercourse with them right there in the interrogation chamber under the hot lamp.

Often without even any promise of cash.

It wasn’t really about money; they were sluts for all men just for fuck’s sake. Why, some wondered. What could have happened to erase these women’s identities and make sex so important? But I knew. I had the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Then, there were the disappearances.... maybe. Rumors persisted that thousands of people, both prominent and unknown had been disappearing from public life with no warning. Yet every single investigation concluded that there was no cause for alarm, and no evidence of any disappearance. Some claimed that the wives and mothers of bank presidents and other captains of industry where vanishing; some tried to link this to the mystery whores; but the strange sluts where all uniformally young and sexy; seemingly having nothing in common with the stately matrons married to aging corporate elites.

Many people blamed drugs; there was supposed to be some new designer super-drug that turned women into mindless bimbos; yet the police could never uncover a single molecule of any such narcotic. Other ideas where some sort of super-powered, international criminal cartel of human traffickers; yet none of the mystery sluts could ever finger a kidnapper. They just wanted the questioner to ‘finger’ them—down there. So there must be a shadowy, global conspiracy ruining everything.

So what next? How does anyone take action against a mysterious conspiracy of unknown methods, composition, and extent?

You don’t.

But people could protest Washington demanding the release of one more special investigation that probably won’t have anything new to say.

But others could make political careers out of it. On the radio next came the proud voice of a woman known as ‘Recall Rita’ She was a new, freshman Member of Congress from a district upstate from me. The man she’d replaced had become a slow-witted, forgetful stumble-bum that had lost the State several juicy infrstructure development contracts, and had been all over the net with his dick buried to the hilt inside of these strange, neo-whores.

But ‘Recall Rita’ Potosi was after more than just his spot—she seemed to be the de facto leader of a new, groundswell political movement demanding the declassification of the Pilsner Report, and a clean sweep of Congress. TTBO—Throw the Bums Out; it was becoming a popular slogan.

“...And there’s a lot of support for our point of view!” She boomed over the radio. Middle-aged woman; but a lot of plastic surgery to make her more photogenic. Probably wouldn’t be able to fix things; but there were many confused, frightened people pinning hopes on her, and the grass-roots movement behind her.

“.... as we take back Washingtonnnnnnnn!” the crowed roared.

Yes, everyone seemed to feel that something was very wrong; but few could agree about what, how, or why.

And of course, there were the aliens. Stories about flying saucers, anal-probes, cattle-mutilation. Here we ran into the real problem; if I tried to spread what I knew through word of mouth; it would be just one more of a dozen alien theories. My hard evidence was systematically ignored by mind-controlled media outlets.

Oh, and strangest of all? The Middle East had become completely peaceful. Yes, there were still dangerous factions with the wherewithal to commit savage bombings and murders of civilian targets; but somehow; every terrorist operation was just shut down before it could begin. No one seemed to know why. Intelligence reports indicated groups that actively planned violence; but something stopped them. The terrorists themselves either vanished, or when caught had no recollection of ever planning the attack. Peaceful Middle East? That’s how you knew for sure the Earth was royally fucked.

If I considered the scope of the problem, it seemed insurmountable. I actually understood something of the ‘Shadowy Global Conspiracy’, and I knew I couldn’t change anything unless I got realllly lucky, or found a game changer.

Perhaps that’s what this call on my iPhone from one of my physicist professor contacts would be...

“It’s you... I ... I this is Hayden Farnsworth, remember. You gave me some full EM spectrum recordings you’d made of an unknown energy phenomenon... and... I was sceptical... but not anymore.” Oh yeah, I was getting to a dead-end using biology and chemistry; so I wanted to see if physicists could tell me more. It was the cocoons, really. Those energy flashes and pulses, what did it mean? I’d gotten lucky enough once to be driving the Van around with X-ray technology, full-spectrum imaging equipment, various infrared devices; anything I could come up with and buy on my lucrative inheritance to get some more hard data on what happened when those cocoons opened.

Fransworth talked in arcane terms about Higgs-Boson particles, tachyons, and neutrino decay rates...

“But that’s not all I’ve seen... I have... firsthand... physical knowledge of this phenomenon...” I decided to pull over to the side of the road to listen, wanting to give my full attention. The guy was agitated; frightened even. But he believed me!

“I think I have a definitive hypothesis.” He took a deep breath. “The Chysalis of this...entity—after a gestation period of one hour, will open revealing the adult form of an extra-dimensional entity; a being that cannot exist in our visible frame of reference. They don’t seem able to interact with our world in this form; except to deposit their offspring. (And I knew what offspring he was referring to.) The flashes you saw were from a mature entity.... leaving our apparent reality for an existence of pure energy that our human senses cannot detect.”

“Yeah. I had pretty much guessed something very close to that. I just wonder why now? How did they get here?”

“Yes! I can explain that!” This got my attention!

“The waveforms... the particles that I detected based on your data... which I confirmed with my own tests... they are near perfect matches for sub-atomic particles being studied at... The Large Hadron Collider!”

“Ohhhhhh.... oh yeah.... that operation in Europe... where it all started.... yeah, I heard they had some trouble with that, something about superconducting magnets or something.”

“They fixed that problem; and they entered a new stage of investigation; about a year ago.” Farnsworth took a shuddering breath over the phone.

“By creating energy signatures identical to this... this being... I can conclude that they attracted....something to our world. An alien entity that doesn’t travel in big, science-fiction tin-can ships through interstellar space. They have a better way; A lifeform of pure energy totally unlimited by space-time or distance.

“But they are limited by matter. They just can’t move or touch solid objects in our frame of reference. For that, they need a way in; they need to become solid again.”

“Well, why is that important? If they were pure energy; do they need our little mudball for anything?” A part of me already knew the answer.

“Reproduction. Our planet is a suitable... nest... for their young; a place for them to lay eggs to propagate more of their kind. They chose us; they bonded with our species, melded with our forms and deposited their young on our world.” Farnsworth insisted.

“Bastards; why did it have to be us, I wonder. Earth is a big planet; why not.... I dunno... Grizzly Bears, or Tapeworms?”

“Because Grizzly Bears and Tapeworms weren’t on site operating the Large Hadron Collider. Humans where. And they’ve deposited offspring that... that take the shape of.... can’t believe I’m saying this... Highly attractive... f-fertile human females.”

“Oh yeah, welcome to the club, doc.”

“Yes! They...use this mimicry to entice human males into sexual congress with them; this gives them the food they need to mature through their lifecycle, into new adult-forms of pure energy. They deposit the next generation at the moment of their metamorphosis, leave Earth, and their offspring continue...using the same... female mimicry.”

“Oh yeah... and now I know what started it, and where. Grubs... caterpillars....devouring a garden. So it absolutely has to be human, male sperm for them. But how do we shut down a gigantic, high-tech facility in Europe?” I mused.

“I’m not sure it matters anymore... I don’t think new adults are coming through; The LHC experiments gave them the one chance they needed. Now they’ve already seeded Earth with their young, who have spread far beyond the original geographic area. “I wonder if this isn’t a strategy of aggression; find a species that might advance enough to be a threat someday; using the right kind of technology—go in... lay eggs; the offspring mimic the target species.... seduce the target species... they can take over... upset the natural balance of mating rituals on our world. Maybe that’s why it has to be sperm; with a compelling motivation to pursue human semen we.... as in men.... will have a motivation to both embrace them, and stop breeding with our own females. By hijacking sexual selection our race will be weakened, we’ll ignore our own females; feed the aliens, they can conquer us without violence involved. Death and destruction would invite organized reprisals from an intelligent species, that could run counter to their interests.” The physicist said.

“Yeah, a big ‘War of the Worlds’ might be too costly for both sides. It’s clear they need ol-fashioned physical folks like us.”

“And if the aliens started with limited numbers, mankind might win anyway, and they’d profit nothing. But this way, with a monopoly on mate selection they expand, we decline. They don’t have to kill us, or destroy our environment. They just come to control it. And if the aliens control our world they can create an optimal environment for their own feeding and reproduction. And we may not survive as a race! " Farnsworth concluded.

“Even if they failed somehow, even if I found a way to beat them; there’s no doubt the aliens will produce thousands, maybe millions of their own kind, growing their own population, at our expense! I guess that gets ‘em the most advantages with fewest costs. Why fight us when you can fuck us?”

“And... and there’s more... I’ve seen things! Found out names... I’ve been in contact with other people in the know; people you probably haven’t met yet, and I have evidence. Something absolutely Earth-shattering; a tape that you need to see which will—AHHHH” A loud clunking sound, a door opening.

“Who—wh—n- I “CLUNK th—Mmmmm! MPT? TUNK and the line went dead. Of course. Attempts at a call back where not answered.

Well, that settled it. I was going to try to save Farnsworth. Maybe futile, but his tape might tell me something useful. Hmm.... risky....I wasn’t on a raid, so I had very little BT, just enough for a small, aerosol can. Maybe enough to get one Nympha, but I’d be vulnerable if attacked en masse. Have to stick to public areas where they’d be afraid to reveal themselves. Worth the risk!

That was when my i-phone got another call.

“Oh boy... what next...”

“Hello?”

“Is this the person who paid for spectroanalysis of container labeled D. Cecil?”

“Yeah that’s right; I’m hoping you can answer questions... for my research...” I tried to sound researcher-ish.

“Absolutely not; these substances...highly illegal! We’re talking felony jail-time!”

“Excuse me?”

“I’ve got tropane alkaloids; morphine derivates, novel opiate-compounds, several substances that don’t match anything known, and...uh.... lactose.”

“Ohhh... I recognize...some of those.”

“Yeah...” the man was annoyed. " If my projections are correct; these subgroups will lead to an even stronger addiction response than either cocaine or heroin, which if you didn’t recognize them, those are some of the components in this stuff you delivered!”

“Yikes....I didn’t know it was that bad; is there any way you can—”

“NO! I refuse to get involved any further in this; I kept this off the books and... I was pretty wild back in the 60’s, sooo... I’m not reporting this to the police, and I’m refunding the test fee; on the condition that you never contact me again!” And the phone went dead. Again.

Wow, I had some more tubes of the milk with me here, in the Van. More addictive than cocaine or heroin.... hmm.... yeah that shouldn’t surprise me. I’d known for a long time that with a Nympha, if you sucked on her tits, she’d own you. I had more questions; I wanted to see if there were ways to develop countermeasures; but that lab didn’t want to get involved. Was there a way to use what I knew? Hmm......

* * *

I tried to look like... maybe a prospective student as I entered the Astronomy-Physics building at the nearby State U. Cold, sterile hallways of a marble-ish color beneath plain, flourescent lights. I knew how to find Farnsworth’s office; and climbed stairs to the second floor.... room 269.... 263.... 265.... 67....

And then I left a T-junction and turned to where 269 should be. The faculty offices where positioned in smaller, alcoves off the main hallways. I stopped short when I saw what had happened. Was happening.

The alcove in front of the office door was scattered with cushions—and female bodies. I barely had to glance at their electrifying curves and salon-perfect hair to know. And then I glimpsed Farnsworth.

His shirt was unbuttoned and his pants were off. his thick, salt and pepper hair was getting frizzy, and his lips quivered within his dark-haired beard. As I took in the scene before me, I realized with some sadness that this man would most likely never wear pants again.

A squealing Asian beauty-queen was gyrating atop his dick; in between thrusts I could tell that he—his equipment was not unlike mine; very close to a full foot in length when erect! A willowy-slender black girl with Anchor-woman good-looks and tits like gallon-jugs thrust a spurting nipple into the physicists’ mouth—and I knew all too well what sort of experience that would be. On the cushions next to him, a hot young blonde twined herself around him from the side, cooing and nuzzling his neck and hairy chest as she ran her leg suggestively down his.

With a throaty gurgle, he ejaculated into the Asian beauty. Her whole body vibrated frantically, her vagina clenching, sucking, like the mouth of a predator to ensure not a single drop was wasted. She soon slid off, panting. Eyes and legs shut tight as she absorbed her reward for a fuck well done. His dick was not long abandoned.

The next girl was tanned, gorgeous with dark hair and blond highlight-streaks. Puckering her lips she enveloped Farnsworth’s cock like a deep-throat pro. Bobbing her head in a fast, furious rhythm without a hint of gag reflex. No... no human girl could hope to take such a monster down the throat like this... so easily. Her black-gold hair rippled in waves across her mate’s pelvis as she bobbed and bounced. A blonde crawled up to this girl from behind, and began to lick, touch, tease and eat out her pussy.

“So... wonderful...n-never imagined...uuuunnnnggnghhh...” Farnsworth gurgled between spurts of narcotic-milk. His eyes closed in thankful bliss.

He knew.

He knew full well what they where; but it didn’t matter. A gang of nubile, nude Nympha barge into your office on a mission of seduction...

And he just couldn’t deny them—not once they got close.

He had just explained to me the dangers of what they represented but... he was still a guy, still a red-blooded male. But with a dick that big.... hmm... he’d probably already indulged; could have been some hot young thing pretending to be a student, in his office, his home maybe... what was the harm? He’d probably gotten excited when his dick started getting so much bigger. His wife probably enjoyed it.

But a bigger dick meant a bigger libido.

That just made him easy prey when the aliens decided it was time to make their move. And he was just about my size! I’d just spoken with him today! That meant that... that I was probably just as vulnerable as the moaning physics professor!

There was a throaty moan, and a muffled scream from the black-blonde girl, no doubt Farnsworth had cum for her as well; and she probably gave him a full dose of alien virility venom.

There were more; queing up in the alcove and the hallway beyond for the sexual conquest of Hayden Farnsworth. Six; was that their preferred number? Well, I felt sure when they were through with him, the alien hormones would enlarge his manhood beyond the capacity of any pants manufacturer.

Two sleek blondes noticed me; they were nude, glistening as if fresh from an orgy. They began to thrust and posture themselves for my viewing pleasure; thrusting breasts and swaying hips. I guess they figured there was no need to wait in line for Farnsworth’s cock when I was here.

“Don’t you know that I’m yours for the taking?” A blond wonder said with a throaty growl, raising her arms towards her head as she pivoted to show her birthing hips in profile.

“Unless you’re not Man enough.” Her flaxen-haired friend said. “I see you looking at my tits; why are you looking when you could be touching?” She mocked. “We’ve got more cushions here, enough for all of us. Why don’t you step up, be a Man and take what you want?” She pouted her lips and thrust her glistening Double D’s at me.

I grit my teeth and suppressed a throaty grunt. I squeezed my hand tighter on the bag that I was carrying with me. This was a different tactic; trying to arouse my male aggression as well as my lusts.

Just one.

If just one Nympha could get my dick inside of herself; that might be all it took; My own libido was far stronger than it had been even in my teen years; and it should be easy to send me over the point of no return.

“He’s probably got a baby’s dick.” The first one said.

“That it tough guy? You afraid to fuck me? Afraid I’ll see your two-inch baby’s dick and laugh? Too bad.” The second blonde said. I could see the lips of her pussy engorging, throbbing, enlarging with desire. “I could sure use a Real man.” She hissed defiantly, her womanly juices slicking down her thighs.

“Yeah,” The first blonde continued. “A real man could just grab me by the hips, throw me down and force me to take his dick! No one could stop him. He’d slam into me with his meat, blast off with his cum without asking permission.”

“We could sure use a man like that, Baby-dick.” the second teased, turning away. Though she was not truly ignoring me; she was slowly flexing...rubbing the cheeks of her firm, perfect ass. She tilted her head that she might still see me in her peripheral vision as she confronted me with her exposed feminine curves. All of it was a calculated plan to provoke my male instincts into a frenzy. She was hoping that if her tits did not seduce me, the moist curves of her backdoor would overwhelm my self-control, arousing a sex-rage that would compel me to rape her.

That shiny, wet ass could very well spell the end of my quest, if I couldn’t stop myself from thrusting into it.

Farnsworth sure couldn’t stop himself. He had grabbed the black girl around the chest to pull her in closer as he slurped and suckled at her nipples; The narcotic effects had seized his mind; and he could not drink from her breasts fast enough—the black Nympha gurgled in ecstasy as she suckled the delirious human.

But I had made a mistake; so distracted I was with the girl’s boobs and hips and how I couldn’t fuck them, I had entirely forgotten that, even without wings those pussies could still release pheromones more potent than anything in nature.

A bolt of lightning flashed in my groin from within. My stomach swam with rampant urges and sizzling hormones. I snarled like an animal, filled with the urge to thrust my face into the naked blond’s butt, to indulge in her scent and nuzzle and suckle her skin and pussy before mounting her like the beast in heat that I was.

I reached my hand for the tempting curves of girlflesh before me, until I managed to distract myself by biting my own tongue. The pain created a temporary wall in my mind that allowed me to try and force my feet to move somewhere... anywhere but here. Unnnggg..... My surroundings were a blur, as I struggled to put out of my mind the electrifying command that I mount the blond howling my lust, rutting into her womb until all pain, fear, and sanity leaves me along with the semen I so needed to shoot up into her ass.

Not Woman, but Demon.

Somehow, I made it back. I had backtracked to a previous section of the building, a long hallway I’d passed that contained a department secretary’s station, the Dean’s office, and a conference room. But standing between me and freedom was a curvy woman with her back to me. She was dressed in a pink-lace garter and stocking ensemble with a lacy, lingerie bra, and high heels. And she was right underneath the surveillance camera.

My brow furrowed; so brazen like this... the naked girls earlier, this woman with so unprofessional an appearance in a public institution like this... it meant that their control was near total. The security station where the cameras transmitted to was probably filled with naked Nympha, the original personnel probably writhing on the ground with five dicks by now, insane with lust and ecstasy, bathing the aliens in gallons of sperm. It meant Nympha had to be in charge here.

Slowly, the curvy woman turned to face me. Her skin was like a caramel dream, her billows of hair flowed like spun bronze, but as she shifted her position, I saw the hint of a swelling—which increased in side profile.

The lingerie-garters Nympha was mountainously pregnant. I could see faint throbs pulsating within her; and despite myself my mouth began to hang open at the fiery sexuality she represented. My latent pregnancy fetish didn’t help matters any. She seemed so utterly.... delicious, I wasn’t sure whether to lick her or fuck her. Given the massive swell of her ripening figure; it was likely than a great many men had done both.

“So close...” the pregnant demon purred. “Almost at the end of my cycle... I just need a little bit of sperm.... not much.... I’m looking for a few... good....men!” She smiled and giggled. “Ohhh... but maybe one man... maybe just you!” Her smile was radiant. I backed away.

“Let’s end this charade; my kind can smell your lust a mile away; we both know what you want. And I know you like me!” She tilted her head and sniffed with her delicate nose. “You REALLY like me!”

I was getting tired, it was possible to force my body to resist these pheromone attractants, I could ignore their beauty and flagrant sexuality; but it was actually exhausting me! Fighting off my arousal felt like hard labor; and when my stamina gave out, they’d be on me; and I’d be the one to never wear pants again!

Gripping the bag I still carried, I turned and ran, just as I heard the footsteps.

“Typical man; a woman gets pregnant; and you run the other way!” the Caramel Nympha hissed jokingly, a hand caressing her overripe womb. “But not this time, stud!”

Back the way I had come, towards Farnsworth’s office there was a heavy tread of feet. My flight was interrupted by a thick wall of corded muscle and sports jerseys. It looked like the forward line from the university’s football team. The biggest of the big, these guys were three hundred pounds if they were an ounce; and almost none of it fat. Five of them, blocking the hallway; given their profession; I was very unlikely to force my way past them. Their eyes were glazed over—I’d seen the look before.

Mind-control mists; from Nympha wings; these beefy, testosterone-dripping meat-heads would not be at all concerned with getting close to a few gorgeous Nympha; and their minds had been easy prey. I did have some BT in a small bottle; but... the whole point of that was that it didn’t effect humans!

So I turned the other way; running towards Ms. Caramel-dream and the outside door.

But that’s when the real surprise came. Though in retrospect; I should have anticipated it.

Near the ceiling, a glowing rift in the air! I could see the faint edges of a silky cocoon as an invisibility effect faded away. There was a pulse, a blurring to the air, and a flash of colors. Another Nympha had succeeded in a metamorphosis into an alien being of pure energy; who was now leaving Earth. But she left behind a present. And this was a biiiiiig cocoon!

Hands first, then some legs. Heads and faces pushed free. Curvaceous feminine bodies slick with glistening juices that highlighted their voluptuous beauty slipped to the ground in front of me; but behind the pregnant Nympha. These new spawn looked for all the world like breast-augmented Italian supermodels obsessed with sun-tanning.

My body shook, and I growned with distress at the effect their nude beauty had upon me. Their flesh; so ripe and vital! Sultry tans and creamy curves. Midnight-black hair that shone. As Farnsworth would put it, they had certainly hijacked MY sexual selection! The newborns howled, and clutched their melon-sized breasts with desire. Their breasts themselves had a delicious, perfect roundness that made my mouth water. A tit-fuck within such perfect globes would result in almost instant ejeculation!

I tried to steel my resolve; reminding myself of their alien nature; not hard since all five of them where physically identical. But that didn’t make them any less lovely. Piercing hazel eyes with brows like calligraphy, an elegant cast to their cheekbones and plump, glossy lips the color of cotton-candy wings.

They screamed like banshees; desperately hungry for the semen of male humans; and here I was. They started slow; slipping a little on their oily, bare feet; but soon they careened towards me at a fast pace; the front-most slut raising her arms in my direction.

“FUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” came her piercing howl. So they were born imprinted with a knowledge of language.

And it would be so easy; right here I had a ready-made harem running towards me... so gorgeous that I ... NO! Not now! I haven’t come this far to let them have my dick!

“Make sure he does not escape.” Pregnant lingerie Nympha said to the football players.