The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

mc ex mf ff mm md fd nc ds

Dr. John Smith has invented a new STD.

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter One

The Daily Herald was the tabloid-style newspaper, not unlike the tabloid papers in just about any other big city out there. You know the kind of paper: the ones that people read for humor and titillation. A person reading the paper might consider it semi-legitimate journalism, but you never knew how seriously you could take any particular article. This was a reputation the editors and owners of the paper tried desperately to change, but to no avail.

Gary Milford was in his 30’s and a reporter for the paper. He had recently gotten married and was hoping to move ahead within the hierarchy, maybe eventually becoming editor. For now, he was doing stories on the local universities and occasionally a crime story. He was a no-nonsense kind of guy and always gave a good, well-researched story. He probably would have fit in quite well at the more respectable locals if he had had a better prose style, but here he was, listening to the police scanner hoping for a new and interesting story.

That new and interesting story found him first.

It was about 9:30 am on Thursday when the phone on his desk rang.

“Milford speaking,” he picked it up.

“Hello, Gary. I am Dr. John Smith, and I’m a professor at State U. I have a story you might find interesting.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I have developed a new sexually transmitted disease that turns anyone who has been infected into a willing slave to anyone who positively identifies themselves as the slave’s master.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes. Would you like to meet me for my story and a demonstration?”

“I suppose I could. Where can I find you and when?”

“Are you available at 1:30 this afternoon?”

Gary pulled out his PDA to check his schedule. “Looks like that’s a good time for me.”

“Good. Meet me at the Student Union building.”

“How will I recognize you, Dr. Smith?”

“You won’t. I’ll come to you and introduce myself. Make sure you come alone and bring only a tape recorder”

“Okay. I’ll see you then.”

Gary hung up the phone and looked at his watch. 9:45 am. He could probably get to the campus in about a half an hour, but he figured he might as well grab lunch over there, so he made a mental note to head over there around about noon.

“Might as well research his credentials while I’m waiting,” he thought. He called the university directory assistance and asked for information about all of the professors and research assistants named John Smith. While there were at least ten different professors named Smith, not a single one was named John.

At 11 am, Gary’s editor, Angela Wallace, called everyone in for a staff meeting. Angela was a short, thin woman in her late 20’s with shoulder length blonde hair. Despite her petite frame, she had a reputation in the office as kind of a ballbuster. Gary always appreciated her commentary and consistently used what she said when he wanted to improve himself or his writing style. She asked everyone what their current projects were. When Gary’s turn came up to speak, he mentioned the call he had received from Dr. Smith.

He recounted the phone call and how he couldn’t find any John Smith’s in the campus directory.

Angela laughed. “Sounds like you’ve got a regular mad scientist on your hands. Check him out but don’t waste too much time on it.”

After the meeting convened, Angela went over to the mail room and started chatting with Ashley Steinmetz, a part-time clerk who was about 20 years old. Gary went back to his desk and checked to make sure his tape recorder’s batteries were in good order.

A few minutes later, Angela walked up to Gary. “I just spoke with Ashley,” she said. “Not sure if you know this, but she’s a student there. She hasn’t heard any rumors about any new diseases or sex slaves or anything like that. Would you like her to go with you to see if she recognizes this professor?”

“He said I should come alone. Maybe next time.”

“All right. Just be careful.”

At noon, Gary drove to the campus and parked in the visitors’ parking lot. He walked across campus and didn’t see anything other than normal college kids walking to and from the student union, classes, the gym, and their dorms. Nobody looked like they were slaves or anything like that, but then again, if there were any, he figured he wasn’t seeing them now anyway.

Chapter 2

He bought his lunch and a couple of magazines from the campus bookstore and had a nice leisurely lunch. He told himself that he wasn’t going to wait too long after 1:30 and if this professor didn’t show up, nobody would be any worse off.

He looked at his watch again. 1:25 pm. He decided to take a quick trip to the men’s room. He’d be back in time to meet the professor.

While he was washing his hands, a man with a dark brimmed hat and a brown overcoat approached him. “I’m glad you came here, Mr. Milford. I wasn’t sure if you believed me in our phone conversation this morning.”

Before Gary had the chance to continue, the man continued, “I’m sure you know by now that John Smith isn’t my real name. I don’t want to cause a panic on campus so I would prefer the use of an alias for this interview.”

“Fair enough.”

They silently walked out of the men’s room. The professor looked at Gary’s face and commented, “I can see that you have some doubts as to the validity of my claims. I’m not surprised. Please allow me to explain to you how it works.”

Gary turned on his tape recorder. “You see, with all good hypnosis, there are generally two triggers to controlling someone’s mind. My STD instills both of those triggers in the subject’s mind. The first trigger is released by approaching the subject and creating the master-slave relationship. Everyone is programmed to respond to someone who either says ‘I am your master,’ or ‘You are my slave.’”

Gary nodded his head skeptically. The professor continued. “Most people, on hearing that, would scoff and would probably get a look on their face not unlike yours, Mr. Milford. A slave, however, will ask what the password is. If you know the password, that person is your slave. It’s that simple.”

Gary responded, “It can’t be that simple.”

“Oh but it is. Follow me.”

The two of them walked outside and saw a very attractive brunette, tall, leggy, with hair that ran halfway down her back. Apart from being very attractive, she didn’t look any different from any of the other students on campus. The professor approached her and said, “I am your master.”

Her eyes glassed over. She asked in a monotone voice, “What’s the password?”

The professor leaned over to her and whispered something in her ear.

She relaxed and asked, “How may I serve you, my master?”

“Why don’t you come with me and my friend Gary, over to a conference room I have set up for the three of us.”

“Yes, master.”

The three of them went back into the student union building and took the elevator up to the 4th floor, where the professor unlocked a door to a small conference room, that was empty except for a table and a few chairs. The professor motioned for Gary to sit down and told his slave to “show us your tits.”

She gladly removed her blouse and bra, standing there silently, waiting for her next command.

“Did you fuck anyone new last night, slave?”

“Yes, my master. You should have two new male slaves and one new female slave in your database, thanks to my efforts last night.”

“And your efforts are greatly appreciated. Please take off the rest of your clothes and sit down.” She did.

Gary looked shocked at this display. The professor told the girl, “This is Gary Milford from the local newspaper. He’s going to do a story on my discovery. You will remain completely silent throughout this interview, except for when either one of us utters the word ‘three.’ At that point, you will feel a very deep, uncontrollable orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my master.”

“Now, Mr. Milford, where should we begin?”

“I guess you can start by telling me how you made this discovery.”

The professor laughed. “I discovered it because I was trying to discover it. A virus that is not held back by a condom or diaphragm, transmitted from one subject to another, and that causes anyone to become a slave.”

“Tell me about how it’s transmitted.”

“It can be transmitted the following ways: through vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, or through the sharing of an infected dildo. A dildo can retain the virus for up to thirty six hours before the virus dies off. That way a man can pass on the infection to a woman or a man, and a woman can pass on the infection to a man or a woman. Unlike some diseases, there is no contraceptive or prophylactic device that can prevent its spread. Less than fifteen minutes after infection, the subject can be used as a slave.”

“You said that a master needs to know the slave’s password. Does that mean that anyone who knows the password can control a slave?”

“Yes, that is true.”

“Do all slaves have the same password?”

“I don’t wish to divulge that information at this time.” The professor crossed his arms, and somehow Gary knew not to ask the question that was on his mind.

“Does a slave know that he or she is a slave?”

“Not actively. If you ask someone if they’re a slave, they would act no different from anyone else who was asked that question. My slaves have quite a few defense mechanisms to protect them from abuse.”

“Am I a slave?”

“No, but I assure you, there are people you know, who are...” The professor looked over his glasses at Gary.

“How do you know who is a slave?”

“When someone becomes a slave, all of their personal information is transmitted via satellite waves to a master computer that I have in my office. It is quite safely guarded by a rotating shift of three slaves at any given time.”

At that, the naked girl started to shake, running her hands up and down her body. “Ooooh, yes! Ohhh yes! It feels—oooh—sooooooooo.... amazing! YES! YES! Oh, wow! That’s incredible! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAA!”

By the time she was done, her seat was quite wet, and she was sweating profusely. She had a silly little grin on her face, which, along with her shoulders, was glistening in sweat in the fluorescent light of the room.

“Very good my dear. Please sit down again.”

“Yes, my master.”

“Now, Gary, where were we?”

Gary fumbled. “How many slaves do you have?”

“As of this morning, I had a total of 429 slaves. Mostly students on this campus. That works out to 219 men and 210 women.”

“You have more—”

The professor interrupted him, “I have more men than women primarily because one female slave has been programmed to be physically and mentally unable to say no to any sexual advance or request for sexual favors. She alone is responsible for more than 100 of my slaves.”

“Is this girl—”

Dr. Smith interrupted again. “No. Even though she gave me three new slaves last night, that was because—”

The girl started writing again. She reached orgasm faster than she did the previous time. “AAAAAAAHHHH OOOOOHHH OH YES! YES! YES!”

“Very good, my darling.” The professor patted his slave on the head and she was pleased that he appreciated her work.

“That was because I wanted to show her off to you today, Gary. She is one of my ten original slaves”

“I see,” Gary said, unable to find any other words to keep the conversation going.

“Once I knew that I had perfected my formula, I had to get some test subjects. I randomly approached five men and five women on campus about being part of a study in my lab. They each got separate rooms and I told them I wanted to monitor their brain waves, heartbeat, and pulse in special relaxation rooms. I put special straps around their heads, chests, wrists and ankles and told them that I’d be monitoring their activity. If they needed anything, they simply needed to speak, and I would hear them. I could also communicate with them through speakers in the room. I said I’d be watching them on closed-circuit television.”

“Got it,” Gary commented, urging the professor to continue.

“Before I continue, you need to be aware that any non-slave can be induced to having sexual relations with a slave by either performing oral sex on a slave, or having a slave perform oral sex on them. The non-slave will quickly decide he or she doesn’t want oral sex, but rather wants to go with regular vaginal or anal intercourse. (Or, in the case of two women, the sharing of a dildo.)

“So my first slave was a female. I had hidden an infected dildo in the room where she was being studied, and I used the special strap around her head to bring her to a heightened state of arousal. Before long, she was appearing agitated and I pretended I didn’t know why. I asked her if she was all right, since her metrics were starting to change.

“She said she was feeling kind of horny, and asked me if I would object if she would look around the room for something to satisfy herself. I responded by telling her that everything in the room was hers to use. It didn’t take her long to find the vibrator I had hidden in the desk drawer. She used it, brought herself to orgasm, and became my first slave.

“So I told her she was my slave, she asked for the password and I provided it. I told her to take off the straps and the rest of her clothes, and to walk across the hall to where my first male slave was resting comfortably. I then instructed her to walk across the hall and give him a blow job until he told her he wanted to have sex with her. Her mouth on his cock woke him up suddenly and there was no question that he was happy with this chain of events. He quickly tired of her sucking on his cock, and said ‘Let’s fuck instead.’ He picked her up, threw her on the ground and started to have sex with her.

“So then I had two slaves.

“I instructed my first slave to go back to her room and go to sleep. I then turned on my second slave and instructed him to go to the room of the second female to become my slave. The second female was sleeping soundly, with her mouth wide open. I instructed my male slave to go into her room and place his cock inside her mouth. I then sent charges into her brain to make her unconsciously start to suck, and that’s what woke her up.

“The second female almost immediately told her male guest that she was too horny to be giving him a blowjob, took off her panties and spread her legs wide. He obliged her and gave me a new slave.

“I instructed the male to return to his room where he fell asleep.

“The next female, I instructed to go to the next male’s room, and this time, I told her to sit on his face. I used the headstrap to make him stick out his tongue; she moved up and down and quickly woke him up. As with the previous slaves, it didn’t take him long to realize he didn’t want to be eating her out. He wanted to have sex with her. I gave her the instruction that she would only permit him to have sex with her in the ass.

“Suffice it to say, he happily obliged, and I had a new slave. I instructed the female to return to her room where she fell asleep.

“My new slave went in to the next female’s room and I told him to eat her out until she woke up. That didn’t take long and she said that was enough. She told him that she wanted his cock. He suggested her ass, and she happily obliged.

“I sent this male slave back to his room where he fell asleep.

“I sent my female slave to the room of the next female, however, and told her to start to stick her tongue in the holiest of holies of this new girl, who was resting peacefully. At least, of course, until she felt the tongue. There was an uninfected vibrator in this room, and I told my slave in this room to use it to bring both herself and her new lesbian lover to orgasm. She did so gladly.

“I sent the first girl back to her room where she fell asleep. I sent the new girl to the room of the guy across the hall, where she quickly seduced him and turned him into a slave. I then sent that girl back to the last female subject and told her to sit on her face and get her to share in the vibrator that turned her into a slave. Meanwhile, I instructed this male to go and seduce the last male in the test group. That last male gave no resistance and gladly offered his anus to the male slave.”

“That’s quite a story.”

“Once all ten people—five men and five women—were made my slaves, I knew my experiment was a success. I put a few finishing touches on my computer program that controls the virus and set them about their daily lives. All slaves have no memories of their actions while they are being controlled, and the virus places realistic memories to cover up any gaps in memory. Most of them even remember the process by which they became slaves, although some may have had somewhat modified memories of the event. That includes Lana here and the other nine people who became slaves that afternoon.”

“Well, Dr., uh—” Gary hesitated.

“Smith.”

“Smith, that’s right. That’s quite a story you have there. I think I can get this published in our newspaper.”

“I hope so, Gary. I really hope so. Let’s wrap a few things up here if you don’t mind.”

“Sure.”

“Lana”

The girl turned her head to the professor, “Yes, my master?”

“That’s all we need from you now. Please put your clothes back on, go downstairs to the main floor, and go to the bathroom. Once you are sitting on the toilet, you will awaken and feel fully refreshed. Is that clear?”

“Yes, my master.” She did as she was told. Gary Milford never saw her again.

Gary asked the professor, “Is there anything you think I should know before I type this up and send it to my editor.”

“Just this,” answered Dr. Smith. He handed him a paper that had the following things written on them: “25.159.69.201,” and “smith674276.” “The first number is the IP address of an FTP site, and the second number is the user name and password you should use to access it. Before you submit your article to your editor, please upload it to this site no later than midnight tonight. I will modify it to my tastes and you will have it back by 9 am tomorrow to present to your publisher.”

“Thanks.”

The mysterious professor walked out the door.

Gary worked all night, listening to the tape and replaying what he had seen in his head. He put together as good an article as he could, uploaded it to the internet site, that night, and had an updated version waiting for him the next morning.

He e-mailed the article to his Angela and waited to hear from her.

Chapter Three

A few hours later, Angela called Gary into her office. She had read over the article and said that this story was too incredible, too unbelievable to publish. Not for this paper that was looking to gain some credibility. Gary insisted that it was true, he had seen that girl Lana acting normally until the professor turned her into a slave, but she stood firm.

“Listen, Gary. I’m not saying this isn’t a good article. In fact, it’s the best you’ve ever written, but there’s too much anonymity. Too much not answered. I almost believe it myself—”

Gary tried to break in, “But—”

“No, Gary. Even if everything in this article is true, people will respond one of two ways: with complete incredulity, or with some kind of mass panic. We can’t print the article. I’m sorry.”

Gary walked out of her office. He was feeling a little bit depressed over this. Angela called out to him, “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off?”

“Sure.” He walked out of the office. He hadn’t yet reached his car when his cellphone rang. “Milford here.”

“Hi, Gary. That was a good article on me and my slaves. When will it be published?”

“It won’t be. My editor said we can’t publish it.”

“Let me take care of that. Why don’t you sit at your desk and watch your editor’s office?”

“Um...”

“Just go back to your cubicle and watch.”

Dr. Smith hung up the phone. Gary toyed with the idea of going home or to a movie or something, but decided to go back to his desk. He pretended to be working when he saw Ashley, the girl in the mail room, walk by. Just as she was walking by, her cell phone rang. “Hello?” she said into the phone. She got a glassy look in her eye. “What’s the password? How may I serve you, my master?”

Ashley calmly waked into Angela’s office and closed the door. He could hear a muffled conversation punctuated by the sound of Angela asking “What are you doing?” and “Stop that!” Gary could see Ashley’s silhouette through the venetian blinds as she slowly took off all of her clothes.

Before long, Ashley had found her way underneath Angela’s desk. Gary guessed that Ashley the slave was performing oral sex on Angela, and Angela was putting up less and less resistance. Ashley then found a cucumber in Angela’s lunch bag and started masturbating with it.

A small crowd of people had started to gather around Angela’s office door, trying to hear what was going on there. Gary wasn’t sure if or how he should tell everyone to go about their business. The sound of Angela cumming was enough to get everyone to scatter.

Ashley collected her clothes and walked out the door of Angela’s office. She walked to Gary’s desk and said in a complete monotone, “My master has taken care of everything. Give Angela about ten or fifteen minutes and go back into her office to ask her again about the article.” Ashley then returned to the mail room and proceeded about her job as though nothing had happened.

It took Gary about ten or fifteen minutes before he could realize what had happened. He knocked on Angela’s door and she called out, “Come in!”

When she saw it was Gary at the door, she scowled and asked, sarcastically, if he had another mad scientist article for her to reject. He stood there, silently, as her phone rang. “Hold on a sec,” she said to Gary.

“Angela here.” Her eyes glassed over. “What’s the password? How may I serve you, my master?”

There was a long silence. “Yes, master, I understand. Thank you.” She hung up the phone, took a deep breath and looked up at Gary. “Why are you standing there? Sit down? We’ve got to figure out where we’re putting this article of yours in the paper? It’s perfect, and doesn’t need as much as one word changed. Great job, Gary!”

They spent the next half hour talking about copy and headlines. She asked if they should try and get some photos but Gary said that would probably be a bad idea. When they were done, Angela opened up her wallet, handed him a hundred dollar bill and told him to take the rest of the day off and have a good time.

Gary went home, thinking about how he now knew the identities of two slaves.

Chapter Four

The following day, the article ran in the newspaper, and it was picked up all over the place. Some pundits laughed at it, while others took it overly seriously. Preachers cautioned about how this is not a surprise because of how immoral the youth were. The following week, the campus newspaper published the following editorial:

Last week, the local tabloid newspaper reported that more than 400 of our students have been infected with a virus that turns them into slaves who will do anything at the whim of their unidentified master. If you have sex with one of them, you will become a slave yourself. While we don’t know if this story is true, or if it’s just a fabrication, you would be well-served to protect yourself in any way possible. We think the solution is simple: don’t have sex until we can be sure as to whether or not this is a fabrication. If you don’t think this is reasonable, tell your date not to be offended, but before you do anything, there’s something you need to say. Say, “You are my slave” to your date. If he or she is not a slave, I’m sure that you’ll be greeted with understanding. Then say it back to your date. If your date’s eyes get glassy and he or she says, “What’s the password,” don’t try to make it up. Run away as quickly as you can. Get as far away as possible and alert the campus police.

Brian Manning was reading this editorial and cursing his luck. He had just gotten that gorgeous redhead, Cheryl, in his philosophy class to go out with him on a date, and now this. Should he acknowledge the article and hope for the best, or should he just go with the flow and see how things work out? He asked his roommate, Tom O’Grady, what he thought. Tom said to go with the flow, but don’t be afraid to acknowledge the article. Good advice, Brian thought.

Tom had a date with Brandi Davis himself, and he figured he would follow his own advice.

Brian took Cheryl out to dinner and she mentioned the editorial. She asked him what he thought. He said he wasn’t planning on asking her for sex that night, although, if things get kind of hot and heavy, they should both say try to initiate a slave connection just to be on the safe side. Cheryl giggled and said, “okay. But no oral sex tonight. Not for either of us.” Brian agreed.

Tom and Brandi had fun at their movie together and he walked her back to her apartment without mentioning the editorial. She invited him upstairs, and he agreed. Before they did anything, though, he asked her if she had read the editorial. She said she did, but she didn’t want to live in fear.

“But don’t you think it’s a good idea to make sure first, before we do anything”?

She sighed and said, “yeah, I guess you’re right. Are you a slave?”

Tom scoffed. “If I am, I wouldn’t know it! It goes like this: You are my slave.”

Silence. She finally said, “I guess not. Lucky me, I think.”

He asked her if she was going to try it on him, just to be sure. Brandi scoffed and said, “You are my slave.”

Tom’s eyes glassed over. “What’s the password?”

Brandi got a look of sheer panic in her eyes. “Oh shit, oh shit oh shit.” She tried to stand up when she smelled something very strong and very sweet. She couldn’t place the smell. She stopped and paused. “What’s that smell?”

Tom responded, “You attempted to use me as your slave and did not know the password. You must therefore become a slave.”

Brandi wanted to run away but couldn’t. She turned around to face Tom.

Tom continued. “I am going to give you a taste of what it feels like to become a slave. I can see that you don’t want this, and that there is fear in your eyes. This is good. But you may not voice any discomfort or displeasure. In fact, if you try to say anything to get me to stop, it will only come out as a sound of increasing excitement. Do you understand?”

She tearfully nodded her head.

Tom said, “You have ten seconds to get completely naked. If you are not naked within the next ten seconds, you will be punished.” She quickly took off all of her clothes and watched as he took off his clothes.

“You like my dick, don’t you?”

She wanted to say no, but heard her voice say “Oh, yes.”

“Good. Why don’t you suck on it for a little bit?”

She got down on her knees and started to suck. She could feel his manhood hardening in her mouth, and it turned her on a little bit, although she would never have wanted to admit it.

Once he was fully erect, Tom said, “You know, I’m tired of this blowjob. Let’s move on. Please lie down on your back.” She got down on her back. He could see that her pussy lips were swollen and her nipples were very erect. “Spread your legs.”

He climbed on top of her and quickly and easily penetrated her. She started to shudder. He moved inside of her twice and pulled out.

She sat up and asked him why he stopped like that. There was a distinct sound of disappointment in her voice.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“No.”

“Well, today’s your lucky day. I’m going to be the first guy to do it. I had to lubricate myself a little bit first. Stand up, turn around, and bend over.”

She did. When he thrust his manhood into her ass, she couldn’t tell what kind of noises she was making. Were they cries of pain? Of pleasure? it all felt very strange to her and yet she wanted it to continue all night.

Eventually, he came in her ass. She went to sleep, nude, in her bed, and he got his clothes and left.

As he was heading back to his dorm room, he saw his roommate, Brian on his date with Cheryl.

Tom asked Brian if he was having a good time. Brian responded, “Not too bad. I’m walking Cheryl home. Maybe I’ll talk to you later.”

“Gotcha!”

When they got to Cheryl’s dorm room, she invited him in for a cup of coffee. Cheryl admitted that she’d had a little bit of a crush on him since their first day of class, and was glad he had asked her out. “You know, I’m not saying we should or shouldn’t have sex tonight, but do you think we should see if either of us is a slave?”

Brian shrugged and said, “Why not? You go first, though.”

Cheryl giggled and said, “Okay, Brian. I am your master.”

Silence. “Sorry babe, not this time. Although I’ve got to admit, I was kind of tempted to ask you for the password, just to see how you’d react.”

She threw a pillow at him. She laughed, saying, “That’s how I would react. Okay, now it’s your turn.”

“All right, Cheryl. You are my slave.”

Her eyes got a glassy look and she said, “What’s the password?”

Brian didn’t know how to react. “You’re shitting me, right Cheryl?”

“That is not the correct password.” With those words, a strange smell filled the room.

Brian was starting to panic and started to leave, when he smelled it.

“What’s that smell?”

He stopped and stood there facing her. She stood up and gave him the same warning that Tom had given Brandi. In a matter of seconds, Brian was naked, and Cheryl was taking off her clothes, admiring his form.

“Get down on your knees,” she commanded him. Although he really didn’t want to, he couldn’t resist either. She walked closer to him and told him to start sucking on her clit.

“You will become a slave tonight, Brian. How long it takes is entirely up to you. You are going to keep on pleasuring me until I’ve had at least 25 orgasms. Then and only then will I allow you to cum. Do you understand?”

His face was buried deep within her bush, but he let out a muffled, “Yes.”

That’s when her first orgasm came. It washed over her and she screamed in ecstasy. He didn’t know who could hear them, and he really didn’t care at this point. All he knew was that he needed to pleasure her.

“Lift up your hands” was her next command to him, and without moving his face, he did so. She grabbed his hands and brought his hands to fondling her breasts. Because he wasn’t watching what he was doing, he wasn’t very adept and she sighed that she needed to get him to do everything.

Eventually, she said, “All right. You may fuck me. Lay down on your back.”

He obliged and she climbed on top of him. As his rigid prick entered into her she had another orgasm. “Oh, baby! Baby! Yes! That’s it! Harder! Faster! Deeper! Oh, yes! Yes! More!”

Two hours passed and Brian was showing signs of fatigue. Cheryl asked him if he knew how many orgasms she’d had “because I lost count.”

“Got to be at least 20, don’t you think?”

“I suppose.”

“May I cum yet, Cheryl?”

“Let’s cum together, Brian. On the count of three.”

She started to count. “One. Oooooh! Aaaaah! Two. Oh, yes. Yes, baby. That’s it.”

They both said “Three” at the same time and both of them came with such ferocity that the bed nearly collapsed. No question, her neighbors heard it, he thought.

He pulled out and immediately fell asleep. She rolled him out of the bed and onto the floor.

to be continued...