The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

All of the disclaimers of the previous 30-plus chapters apply here too. Feel free to e-mail me at with any comments or criticism.

Chapter Thirty Eight

Ophelia Quinn sat on the couch of her apartment, switching back and forth between several television stations. She looked at her watch and scoffed. Where was Bill? He said he’d be coming by tonight, but she was beginning to lose her patience. That, and the rumor of what he did earlier in the day in the middle of campus didn’t help any.

She walked into her kitchen to find something to drink. As she was browsing around in her refrigerator, she heard a knock on the door. From the other side of the door, she could hear her boyfriend’s voice. “Sorry I’m late, Ophelia.”

She casually walked to the door. Bill repeated himself. “Sorry I’m late. I got a lot of work done, though.”

“Uh huh.”

“Aw, come on, O. I told you I’d be at the library working on my thesis.”

“You also said you’d be here more than an hour ago.”

This was true. He said he’d come by around 10:00 pm, but it was a few minutes past eleven. The strange part is, it didn’t seem as though he’d really been there that long. “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

“I don’t know.” She playfully tossed her long dark hair behind her as she said this.

He took his cue from this and walked around her, lifting her hair, and gently kissing her on her shoulders and the back of her neck. She let out a deep sigh as she reached back for his hands. “That’s a start.”

She guided his hands around to her chest and let him fondle her breasts. By now, her nipples were starting to stiffen. She turned around to face him. “You always did know just the right spots, Bill.”

“You’ve always had the right spots, Amy.”

She stepped back from him at when he said this. “Who’s Amy?”

“I don’t know. Really, Ophelia. I don’t know why I said that.”

He reached forward and started to unbutton her blouse. She slapped his hand down. She had heard a rumor that he had fucked some girl in the middle of campus earlier in the day. “Is Amy the girl you were screwing earlier this afternoon?”

“Huh? Who? What?”

“Katie told me that Cheryl told her that you were screwing some fat chick on the lawn. Was her name Amy?”

Bill was amazed at this. “Honestly, Ophelia. I don’t know what you heard, but you’re the only person I’ve had sex with in the last five months. And since you and I’ve only been going out for four months, that can only mean that whatever Katie and Cheryl said they saw, well, that wasn’t me.”

“Do you know anyone named Amy?”

He had to think about that one for a minute. He’d known a few Amy’s here and there, but no one he’d ever really gotten close to. “I dated a girl named Amy once about a year ago.”

Ophelia smiled and winked at him. “And you’re not carrying some kind of torch for her, are you?”

“Honestly, I barely remember going out with her.”

Ophelia crossed her arms. “I guess I can forgive you. Just don’t let it happen again.” She knew that she wouldn’t stay mad at him for too long. She was still a little bit aroused from the butterfly kisses on her shoulders and back. “Come on. Let’s go back to my room.”

Once there, she quickly took off his shirt, and he was just as swift with her blouse. She lowered her bra straps and he kissed her shoulders again, this time from the front. He kissed his way up the side of her neck, to her chin, and then, finally, her lips. As his tongue worked its way into her mouth, she felt a surge of eroticism envelop her body. She unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

She reached down to his belt and fumbled with the buckle. She awkwardly undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, pulling his pants and his boxers down to the floor. As she stood up, he unbuttoned her skirt. It cascaded gently to the floor. She lay back on the bed as he pulled her panties off of her. She moved her feet back and forth as he pulled the last of her clothes from her hips and over her smooth, muscular legs.

She let out a half-moan, half-whisper, as she called for her man. “Oh, Bill.”

“Oh, Amy—Shit! I mean, Oh, Ophelia.”

By now, she didn’t care that he had said the wrong name again. She reached for his cock and said, “Just fuck me, Bill. I need you. I need this.”

She was surprised at what she felt as she grabbed his manhood and eased it towards the entrance to her swollen, moist sex. It wasn’t hard!

“Is everything all right, baby?”

“Yeah. I just, um, I guess I need a little bit more time.”

This wasn’t like either one of them. Usually, she needed more time to get ready than it he did. She knelt down in front of him and started stroking his shaft. She leaned forward and started to lick him. First, it was tiny little licks, right around the head, gradually getting longer and longer until his whole manhood was in her mouth. She could feel something happening to him, as she gently sucked and nibbled on him. Although she didn’t usually like to suck cock, she figured she’d do what she could, just so that she could get the prize she really wanted, which was, of course, in between her other set of lips.

He tilted his head up and looked at the ceiling, smiling broadly and appreciating all of her efforts. “I think ... I think I’m ready.”

“Oh, baby, you’d better be...”

She released his dick from her mouth and leaned back, pulling herself backwards onto the bed, with her feet dangling over the edge. She looked at him and he was definitely stiffer, but something still looked wrong about it. Oh, well, she thought. She grabbed him and guided him into her.

He had barely penetrated into her when she started to feel her first orgasm. As she squeezed and pushed back on him, he was so slippery from the combination of her saliva and juices, that he fell straight out. He stood there, as limp as he’d ever been, wondering what was wrong.

“Don’t tell me you’re still not hard!”

“I’m sorry, O—”

“Is it me? Is it something I’m doing? Or not doing?”

“No! That’s not it at all. I really want to have sex with you tonight. But you know that old saying, ‘The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak’, right?”

She flicked his cock a little bit as it hung limply in front of her. He was so close, yet so far away. It took all of her strength not to cry. She needed his dick so badly. Surely he must’ve seen that.

Her hand found its way to her clit, and she started to finger herself. Just because he wasn’t horny and didn’t need to be satisfied, she certainly did need more than she’d gotten thus far.

She rolled her eyes up into the back of her head as her index finger found its way inside of her pussy. In rapid order, she added her middle finger, ring finger, and pinky. She arched her back and used her thumb as leverage off of her clit, moaning quietly.

Bill backed away, watching her pleasure herself. He stood there slack-jawed, unable to speak. He’d never seen her do anything like this before and was alternately fascinated and upset. Surely he could help her get off. Why couldn’t he get hard? What was wrong? This was really erotic, watching his girl panting heavily, knowing that this was all at her own hand.

When she called out, “Oh, yes!” he decided that he couldn’t stand there watching any more. He stepped forward and started to suck on her left nipple. With her free hand, she reached down to his crotch, eager and curious to know if he was hard yet. She let out a stifled whimper when she felt that he still wasn’t hard.

He gently kissed his way down her stomach, and she trembled as he worked his way to her navel and further down. He took her hand and pulled it away.

She half-sat up, wide eyed, and looked down at him as he started to flick her clit with his tongue. He didn’t often go down on her, but this was one time when she certainly wasn’t going to tell him not to. If she couldn’t have his man-meat, his tongue would have to do.

He hit a spot he’d never hit before and she felt goosebumps all over her body. She put her hands behind his head and pushed him down. He flicked his tongue around her pussy, occasionally pushing it gently in between her lips. Each time it found its way inside of her, she let out another slight moan.

It wasn’t long before the juices that had been flowing inside of her started to dribble out of her, onto his face and down his chin. He didn’t mind this, and decided not to try to wipe it off—at least not yet.

He ran his hands up and down her legs and came up for air. She looked down at him and smiled. “Wow, baby! You really know how to turn a girl on.”

“I figured this was the least I could do, considering...”

“Yeah. But could you do me a favor?”

“What’s that?”

“You make me want you more ... when you do that. If you can’t, I mean, um, could you ... um ... could you ... er ... please sstop?”

He sat back in amazement. “What?”

“Please. I’m horny ... hornier now ... than before you started to ... to eat me out.” She sounded strangely detached from her words.

Her pauses and stutters made sense, but why would she ask this? He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

She stood up. “I’m going to take a cold shower. I hope ... I hope this’ll calm me down. Make yourself comfortable. I want to cuddle next to you tonight.”

He got into her bed, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. This really didn’t make any sense. What was wrong with him? What was wrong with her? Hopefully, everything would be better in the morning.

Chapter Thirty Nine

Trevor Gardner wandered around on campus with one thing on his mind: pussy. He had found his roommate’s password, “watermelon,” and wanted to prove for himself whether or not this slave disease thing was true. He had sprayed himself with the slave detector, and had what looked like a cookie that apparently prevented the disease from being spread to him.

It was time to find someone who was a slave and get her to want to fuck him. Should he brush against someone really hot, or should he go for someone he already knew and secretly wished he had a chance with her.

The answer presented itself as he was entering the library, and Carol Grayson, the girl who works at the on-campus convenience store, was walking out. She was always so nice to him. Although he hated that word, he always thought she was “cute.” He liked her hair, which was just shorter than shoulder-length. Nice legs. She always carried herself well.

He had a minor crush on her and wasn’t paying close attention to where he was going. He clumsily brushed against her, almost knocking her over. She let out a cough or two. He pushed his glasses further up his nose and offered to help her up. “Are you okay, Carol?”

“I’m all right.” He offered a hand to help her up. “Thank you. You should be more careful.”

“Sorry.” He picked up her books and handed them to her.

She curtly took the books, turned on her heels and walked away.

“Wait, Carol! There’s something I want to tell you.”

“Trevor, I’m in a hurry. What do you need?” She sounded a bit annoyed, but she still seemed kind.

“You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

“Watermelon.”

“How may I serve you, Anthony?”

Trevor paused. She knew his name. She used it in their brief conversation, didn’t she? Why did she—oh, yeah. This is Anthony’s password. All right, he figured. He could play along. “Eat this.” He handed her the cookie that would suppress the virus. She ate it quickly.

“Now, Carol. I want you to go straight home. You will wake up on the way home. A few minutes after you get home, I will knock on your door. When you see me, you will become very horny and beg me for sex. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Anthony.”

“Great. I’ll see you at your place.”

“I’ll see you there, Anthony.”

“Bye.”

“See you soon.”

She turned away from him. About two steps away from him, her body contorted a little bit and she almost lost her balance as she realized that she was no longer where she thought she was.

Trevor followed a close distance behind. He watched her go into her apartment and he stood back for a few minutes before knocking on the door.

She opened the door. When she saw Trevor, she felt a slight shock in her gut, and then let out a gasp. Her mouth morphed from a gasp to a smile. “Oh, hi, Trevor. How are you?”

“I’m good, Carol. How are you.”

“I’m good, Trevor.” She started to remove her blouse. “Just a little horny, if you know what I mean.”

“I know what you mean. Is there anything I can do to help?”

She finished removing her blouse and started to undo her skirt. In a split second, she was standing before him, wearing only a bra and panties.

“You sure can.” She leaned forward and gave him a passionate kiss. He suddenly felt his cock get hard, faster than he ever knew possible.

“Why don’t we go back to your bedroom?”

“Great idea, Trevor.” She grabbed his shirt and pulled him along to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, she reached up his shirt and began feeling his chest, running her hand through his chest hair. She bit her lip as she hoped he’d had more chest hair, but she quickly thought about her other needs.

She lifted his shirt off of his body and started to work on his belt and pants. After a little bit of fumbling, was able to maneuver his pants and his boxers down to his ankles. He slipped his shoes off and stepped out of his clothes. He put his hands on her shoulders and craned his neck to see over her shoulders and awkwardly removed her bra.

Her breasts gently fell out of her clothes, nipples noticeably protruding in front of her. He paused as he admired her form. He’d never seen a pair of breasts this close, but man, they were beautiful!

He stood there, somewhat slack-jawed, admiring her body, somewhat in disbelief as to what was happening here. “Hey, stud.” She jolted him out of his daydream. “Are you just going to look, or will you touch, too?”

“Oh, yeah. Of course.” He put his hands on her hips, and she put her hands on top of his. Together, they pulled her panties down to her ankles.

She leaned back into her bed and spread her legs wide for him. “I’m ready if you are.”

He climbed on top of her and poked clumsily around her sex, not actually finding its entrance. She quickly grabbed his cock, and gently positioned it, right at the entrance to her pussy. “There. Try that.”

He pushed forward and she let out a gasp. “Oh, that’s good!”

He pushed towards her and she pushed back at him. He just kept pumping, thinking that this was the most amazing thing he’d ever felt: warm, soft, comfortable. Strange to think this, but this really felt like home.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and started panting, moaning, and, on a couple of occasions, screaming at the top of her lungs. He felt her squeeze on his dick and pushed harder.

This was a great feeling, but much to the dismay of both Carol and Trevor, it was destined to be short. It was all he could do not to smile ear-to-ear as he basked in the afterglow of having had wild, free, sex, with a girl like Carol. He casually slid off of her and rolled over onto his back, exhausted.

She sat up, smiling, circling his nipple with her finger. He mouthed the words “thank you” to her as he fell asleep. She said, “Thank you” in response and he quickly fell asleep.

Once he was asleep, she casually got out of bed, walked into her living room, and picked up the phone. “My name is Carol Grayson. ... Watermelon. ... That’s correct. ... Three. I know the person who controlled me and it was not Anthony Sirica. ... Yes. It was his roommate, Trevor Gardner. ... He just asked me to have sex with him. ... No. I ate a slave-prevention biscuit. ... I understand. I will not turn him into a slave. ... Thank you.”

Chapter Forty

Even though it was late at night, Junior Agent Sara Colburn knew that this was the best time to report on new developments in her undercover investigation of the slave ring.

She had cell phone number the cell phone number of her supervisor, Michael Warrington. This was the second time she had called in with a report, but the first with actual news.

“Wallingford gave his class a little show-and-tell today.”

“Really?”

“Yes. He took a slave and brought her into the class. He claimed that he’d gotten some funding from the bio department to buy a password, but I’m not sure I buy that.”

“Do you know who the slave was?”

“He said her name was Ashley.”

“Ashley?”

“Yes. And she looked familiar. Like we’d encountered her somewhere else in the investigation, although I can’t place it.”

“Where have you been in this investigation?”

“Only on campus and one time briefly at Milford’s newspaper.”

“Do you suppose she might be working at the paper when she’s not at school?”

“It’s possible.”

“Hang on a second.” Colburn could hear Warrigton shuffling through some papers. “Found the ledger of all current employees of the newspaper. They’ve got a Ashley Steinmetz who’s working as an intern there. Says she’s a student.”

“That’s her!”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Well, she kind of looked Jewish.”

“Let’s get some confirmation. Brookings and Petersen are wondering why I haven’t sent them to do anything. They can do this.”

“True.”

“I’ll send them to investigate whether there are any other links between the paper and the university. Oh, by the way. Petersen asked me where you were. I told them that you had to leave town unexpectedly because your father is sick.”

“Works for me. We’ll fill in the details as necessary.”

“Agreed. Is there anything else?”

“Not at this time, sir.”

“You’re doing a great job. Be careful out there.”

“I will. I’ll try not to get infected, but if I do, I hope I’ll be able to provide something to bring this bastard down, sir.”

“Me too. Get a good night’s sleep.”

“Thank you, sir.”

She hung up her phone and sighed. The next few days would be difficult and she knew it.