The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

If you’ve made it this far and don’t know about how this is for adults, then that’s your problem. I still appreciate commentary and criticism at .

Chapter Forty One

Brandi Davis woke up at 6 am the following morning, just as she did every other morning. She usually woke up a good hour to two before her roommate, Julia Shapiro, and she appreciated the time alone to shower, dress, and generally get ready for the day.

She stepped out of the shower and was toweling herself off, when she heard a loud knocking on her door. She quickly wrapped the towel around her chest and ran to the door, hoping that her early-morning visitor hadn’t woken Julia up. Who would be stopping by at this hour anyway?

She peeked through the keyhole of her front door and was amazed to see her ex-boyfriend, Tom O’Grady, standing there, waiting for her to open the door. She realized that they had broken up under less-than-ideal circumstances (he was a jerk), and that her current boyfriend, Anthony Sirica, was perfect for her, but something in Tom’s expression seemed ... she couldn’t put her finger on the right word. Worried? No. Panicked? Not that either, but it was close. Whatever it was, there was a kindness to his look, one that you wouldn’t expect from a guy like Tom.

She tightened the towel around her chest and opened the door. “Tom! What are you doing here? Is everything all right?”

“There’s something you need to know, Brandi.”

“What’s that?”

“You’re my slave.”

Her arms fell limply by her side. “What’s the password?”

He leaned in to whisper the secret master word in to her ear. She responded with a simple, “How may I serve you?”

“There has been a breach.”

“A breach.”

“Yes. The password of ‘watermelon’ has been compromised.”

“I understand.”

“It’s master’s understanding that both you and Julia have been controlled using this password.”

“That’s correct.”

“Is Julia awake? I don’t want to say all of this twice.”

“I’ll wake her.”

Brandi walked calmly into Julia’s bedroom, her towel hanging more and more loosely around her body with each step.

A few minutes later, Julia, clad only in a pair of panties, and Brandi, completely naked, stepped out of Julia’s bedroom.

Julia looked at Tom and asked, “What are the appropriate next steps?”

“To begin with, master has deactivated the watermelon password.”

“Understood.”

“That way, if Anthony—or anyone else—attempts to use this password, they will be treated no differently from anyone else who uses an incorrect password.”

Brandi spoke up. “Does master have any requirements for us?”

“Yes. You are to call Anthony and get him to come over here. Julia and I will be waiting in the wings. When he arrives, you are to seduce him and prevent him from ejaculating until I give the OK.”

“Very well.”

“He will be in a great amount of physical pain by the time you’re through with him.”

Brandi walked over to the phone. After dialing a number and waiting a few moments, she spoke. “Hi, Anthony. I was just in the shower and I was thinking about you. ... Uh huh. ... Uh huh. ... Oh, nothing, really. What are you wearing? ... Oooooh. I’d love to take that off of you, baby. ... Hey, you know something? Julia’s still sleeping. Why don’t you come on over? ... Yes, right now! ... Oh, I’ll wake you up all right. I’m better than coffee. ... Great! I’ll see you soon! ... Love you too. Bye bye.”

Tom smiled broadly. “Perfect. Now why don’t you put on a bathrobe or something for when he gets here?”

Brandi mumbled, “Good idea” as she scampered into her own bedroom.

Tom looked at Julia and said, “Let’s leave her alone for now.”

Without saying another word, Tom and Julia disappeared into her bedroom.

Brandi returned to the living room and started to pace eagerly around the furniture. It wasn’t long before she heard a knock on her door. She looked through the peephole and began to smile broadly. It was Anthony, all right.

“That was fast,” she remarked as Anthony stepped into the living room. He was wearing a faded T-shirt and jeans.

“I don’t like to keep my favorite girl waiting.”

“No, I guess you don’t.” She stepped up to him and began to kiss him passionately.

He started to reach for his pocket to pull out one of the protective cookies when she grabbed his wrists. “Oh, honey, I want to feel your hands on my tits.”

By now she was taking short, measured breaths interspersed with additional kisses. He tried to pull away from her so that he could protect himself from the disease that made her his girlfriend in the first place, but she would have none of it. Shortly, her tongue had found its way into his mouth and all of his resistance quickly melted away.

His hands started to grope and fondle, squeeze and pinch her stiff nipples and breasts. “That’s more like it,” she whispered as she opened up her bathrobe and let it drop to the floor behind her.

She reached up and literally ripped his T-shirt in two pieces, rubbing his chest as he dropped it. He quickly unfastened his jeans and started to roll them, and his underwear, down off of his hips. She quickly grabbed the waist of his jeans and pulled them all the way down to his ankles.

Kneeling in front of him, she grabbed on to his long, hard dick and started to lick, stroke, caress, and fondle him. “How does that feel?”

“Great!”

“I’ve got an idea. What do you say, you can’t cum until I tell you to? Do you think you can do that?”

“Ummmmm....”

She stood up and looked him straight in the eye. She took his hands and placed them squarely on her breasts, and then proceeded to put his cock in her hands. There was a certain peace in her eyes, and he lost the sense of where he was for a moment. That moment was all she needed. Quickly, a sweet and powerful aroma filled the room. By the time he realized where he was and what he was doing, he took in the aroma and felt a certain loss of power.

“Can you hear me, Anthony?”

“Yessssssss.”

“Very good. I’m going to fuck you now, Anthony. Do you understand?”

“Yessssss.”

“You will pleasure me.”

“I will pleasure you.”

“You will not be able to cum until I say so.”

“I will not be able to cum until you say so.”

“You will stay hard until you cum.”

“I will stay hard until I cum.”

“You will please me more than I have ever been pleased before.”

“I will please you.”

“That’s good. You will wake up when you feel yourself inside of me.”

“I will wake up when I feel myself inside of you.”

“You will remember everything I just said.”

“I will remember everything.”

“Very good. Now. Sit down.” She gestured towards an armless chair near a small table.

He sat down, arms hanging limply by his sides.

She stood over him, straddling his hips, crouching down above him. He was so hard and she was so moist that the tip of his prick found its way inside of her without any effort whatsoever. She gasped, only half-expecting it to be that easy to get started.

He opened his eyes wide and saw her. It took him a moment to realize what was happening, but once he realized what was happening, he buried his face in between her tits. He thrust his hips forward and she squealed. “That’s it, baby! Be a madman!”

She laid her hands on his shoulders and dug her fingernails into his back. He reached around her and grabbed her ass. Leaning forward, he stood up and carried her over to the the couch, where he practically threw her down and proceeded to be the madman she told him to be.

Tom and Julia emerged from Julia’s bedroom, completely naked, and watched. Anthony noticed them and, partially fazed by the presence of two other people, asked, “Do you mind?”

Julia, smiling broadly, said, “Not at all,” as she started to stroke her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other.

Tom looked at Brandi and asked, “Are you having fun, babe?”

Between short gasps of air, Brandi was able to say, “Oh! Yes! Thank! You!”

“Good. In two hours, you will allow Anthony to cum.”

Anthony heard that and paused. “Two hours?!?”

Brandi responded. “Yes, baby! That’s what I need. In two hours I’ll be satisfied and then you may feel the pleasure.”

“In two hours I will feel the pleasure.”

For the next two hours, Tom and Julia stood there, touching themselves and each other for slight pleasure, while Anthony and Brandi rolled around, rocking back and forth, and generally spanning the entire length of the living room.

When the time was up, Brandi let out as high-pitched a yelp of pleasure as she had let out all morning. The two of them were on the floor and she was straddling him, laying on the floor not far from where it all began. There was a twinkle in her eye as she grabbed his head and said, “It’s time.” He exploded inside of her with all of the fury and pleasure that had been building since he first set foot in her door, collapsing out of sheer exhaustion.

She rolled off of him and stood up next to Julia and Tom. She looked at her roommate and ex-boyfriend and asked, “Now what?”

Tom whispered something into Brandi’s ear. Brandi leaned down to Anthony and told him that Tom would be asking him a few questions. “I want you to answer him honestly and without hesitation, okay?”

“Okay.”

Tom leant down next to Anthony, who was struggling to stay awake. “How are you feeling, Anthony?”

He quickly covered himself up with his hands. “Um, I’m in a little bit of, um, pain ... down there.”

“I don’t doubt that.”

“Why are you here?”

“To tell you that Brandi and I are getting back together.”

“What?”

“Brandi and I are—”

“I heard you. But you just watched me—”

“I watched you fuck her. That’s right. It’s the last time you’ll ever fuck her again.”

“But—”

“But nothing. This is as it was meant to be.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, Anthony, do you know why I’m here?”

“Um... To watch me fuck Brandi.”

“Right, but do you know why I watched you fuck Brandi?”

“Because you ...” Anthony paused, before realizing why. “You wanted to watch me become a slave?” He had some difficulty saying that last word.

“Correct. Do you know why you are a slave now?”

“B-because I didn’t give Brandi the wafers that would protect me.”

“That was by design. You couldn’t have given her the wafer even if you wanted to. Do you know why?”

Anthony paused for a while. He really didn’t know. Anthony shrugged his shoulders.

“You bought a password, didn’t you?”

Anthony didn’t like the direction this conversation was heading, but he sheepishly admitted he had.

“What was the password?”

“Watermelon.”

“Do you know a Trevor Gardner?”

“Yes. He’s my roommate.”

“Do you know how he might have known to use this password?”

Anthony’s eyes widened in shock. “I thought I had it hidden.”

“Well, apparently you didn’t.” When Anthony didn’t say anything in response, Tom continued, “And now you must be punished.”

Anthony let out an audible gulp.

Tom whispered in Anthony’s ear.

“What’s the password?”

Another whisper.

“How may I serve you?”

“Stand up.”

Anthony did so.

“You know that you’re a slave, right Anthony?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. When you are acting as a slave, you will have full knowledge of what you are doing, and why you are doing it. Even if it is something that repulses you, you will do it, and you will have full knowledge of your actions. You will be unable to tell anyone that you are a slave. In other words, you will act just like any other slave, except that you will have full knowledge of your actions, but as a slave and after the fact.”

“I will have full knowledge of my actions, both as a slave and after the fact.”

“Your first assignment is to fuck Trevor and turn him into a slave. You will then give him the same programming that you have about your knowledge of being a slave, but your inability to do anything about it.”

“I will turn Trevor into a slave.”

“Once he is a slave and properly programmed, you will wake up and feel refreshed, in spite of the knowledge of everything you have done.”

“I will wake up when he is properly programmed.”

“Now, put some clothes on, go home, and wait for Trevor to return.”

Anthony did as he was told. Tom then instructed Julia and Brandi to return to their bedrooms. “I’ll let myself out. When you hear the door close, you will wake up. Brandi, you will call me this afternoon to apologize for dumping me and ask me if there’s anything you can do to make it up to me.”

“Yes, Tom.”

The two girls went back to their bedrooms. Tom casually walked out the door.

Chapter Forty Two

Ophelia Quinn woke up and gazed lustfully at the sleeping form of her boyfriend, Bill Rutnick. She wasn’t sure if the events of the night before had just been a bad dream, or if they had really happened. She knew that she was feeling pretty horny this morning, but what happened last night? She’d never been with a guy who couldn’t get it up before. She’d always imagined that she’d be understanding, but last night (or was it the dream?), she had no patience for the fact that he couldn’t satisfy her. Whether it was a dream or reality, either way, that must be why she felt so randy now.

She reached down and felt that Bill was wearing a pair of silk boxer shorts. Her hand literally slid under his shorts and started to grope and fondle his man-meat. She could feel it stiffen slightly and smiled. Whatever happened last night, it’s not true now.

She reached down to slip her panties off and realized that she had gone to sleep in the nude. That was kind of strange for her to do, but she didn’t think much of it. Instead she quickly straddled him to take advantage of the situation. She pulled his cock out of his shorts and started to gasp in anticipation.

Bill started to wake up. With a loud yawn, he raised his hands above his head, clenched his fists, stretched, and rubbed his eyes. Seeing Ophelia hovering above him, naked, he smiled and started to run his hands up and down her legs. He mumbled the words “good morning” to her.

“Not yet it’s not.” She grabbed leaned forward and placed her hands on his shoulders. Craning her neck forward, she let her long hair run down over Bill’s face. He let out a quiet giggle as he lifted his hips to meet hers.

As their hips came closer together, what little turgidity he had sustained between his legs, was gone. As she lowered herself on top of him, she felt him grow flaccid and all she felt between her legs was his pelvis and a few pubic hairs.

She let out a fairly audible ‘harrumph.’ Maybe it wasn’t just a bad dream after all.

She stood up and watched Bill roll over in the bed. He was still half-asleep and she decided she’d let him fall back asleep. She slipped into a nightgown and went out to the hall to go to the bathroom.

Outside of the bathroom door, she saw her roommate, Katie Chang.

“Morning, Katie!”

“Morning, O. You seemed somewhat restless last night. Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Come on, Ophelia. Look me in the eyes and tell me everything’s all right.”

Ophelia couldn’t do it.

“What’s wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?”

Ophelia paused for a minute and then had an evil thought. Before she could decide whether it was the right thing to say out loud, she asked, “Do you mind if I borrow Travis for about an hour?”

“What?!?”

“You know. Do you mind if I, um—”

“I heard you the first time. I, er, I, uh, I just don’t understand why you’d ask something ... something like that.”

Ophelia sighed. Since she’d already said this much, she might as well say a little bit more. She glanced back at her bedroom door and then looked her roommate in the eye. With a voice that was somewhat louder than a whisper, she asked, “Have you ever been so horny, you’d literally do anything to satisfy it?”

Katie’s jaw slackened. She clearly was trying to figure out how best to answer this question. After a moment of silent deliberation, she said, “And you’d like to take advantage of my boyfriend. What’s wrong with Bill?”

Ophelia didn’t want to respond to this question verbally. She held her hand out, horizontally in front of her face, slowly curling her fingers down into a half-fist.

Katie’s eyes widened. “Oh!”

“So will you help out a friend?”

“Um...” Katie hated herself for saying this, but it was the only thing she felt comfortable saying. “I’m sorry, O. I just don’t feel comfortable letting you, um, you know.”

With a long drawn-out sigh, Ophelia didn’t contain her disappointment. “That’s all right, Katie. Thanks for listening.” She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Katie decided to give her friend a little privacy and went back to her own room.

Chapter Forty Three

Michael Warrington, a supervisor at the local FBI agency called agents Mark Petersen and Tanya Brookings into his office.

They each took seats in front of his desk and Brookings asked, “What’s up, chief?” with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

Warrington slid the file that he had on Ashley Steinmetz across to them. Petersen picked it up and looked over it. The file consisted mostly of the form she had filled out when she submitted for the early tests conducted by the agency, along with the results that confirmed that she was infected with this so-called enslaving disease. Ashley didn’t want to know if she was infected.

Petersen handed the file to Brookings and shrugged. “Not to sound flip, boss, but, so what?”

Brookings looked up and echoed her partner’s confusion. “What’s so special about this girl?”

He then pulled out a report written by agent Jim Steubens. Steubens had been taken off of the case since he and his partner, Nancy Lafferty, had been exposed to this disease.

“When Steubens and Lafferty originally surveilled the newspaper that broke the story of the virus, they noted that one of the interns at the paper was named Ashley Steinmetz. I think she might be a bridge between the university and the newspaper. I need you two to find out two things. I need you to find out if there are any other students serving as interns at the paper. If there are, see if you can get them to consent to see if they’re infected.”

Petersen and Brookings looked at each other. This was the most that Warrington had asked of them in a couple of weeks. Petersen smiled. “Not a problem, boss!”

Brookings placed the Steinmetz file on Warrington’s desk and the two of them left his office to plan this piece of their investigation.

After they left his office, Warrington’s phone rang. He didn’t recognize the number on the display on his phone. He picked up the phone. “Agent Warrington, FBI.”

“Good morning, Agent Warrington.”

“Good morning. May I ask who you are?”

“Of course, sir. I apologize. My name is Doctor Lawrence Ogilvie. I’m an infectious disease specialist with the Centers for Disease Control.”

“What can I do fro you, Dr. Ogilvie?”

“It’s come to my attention that the FBI is investigating a man-made sexually transmitted virus.”

“That’s correct, sir.”

“May I ask why you haven’t deemed necessary to contact the CDC about this?”

“I apologize, Dr. Ogilvie. We probably should have, but we’ve been treating this as more of a crime than a disease.”

“And isn’t it true that you’ve got at least two agents who have been infected?”

“Um, actually, only one of our agents is known to be infected, but we’ve taken them both off of the case, just in case.”

“Very well.” Warrington could hear the doctor on the other end of the phone typing something into a computer before continuing. “Is there a time when you might be able to meet with me to discuss this matter in greater detail?”

“Sure. I can meet with you on Monday.”

“I will be at your office at 10 am.”

“10 am works for me.”

“Good. I’ll see you then.”

“May I have a couple of my agents with me when we meet?”

“Be my guest.”

Agent Petersen excused himself to use the men’s room as his plans were nearly finalized with Agent Brookings. He found a semi-private place and called his master, Doctor Gordon Wallingford, with information about his latest assignment. His commands were simple: to inform Wallingford of everything he and Brookings learned from this new assignment.

Chapter Forty Four

Having been turned away by her roommate and having all but given up on gaining some sexual satisfaction from her boyfriend, Ophelia decided she’d find some guy to scratch this itch that seemed to be growing stronger and stronger.

She decided that she’d be best served by wearing only a tight blouse and a short skirt, with no bra and no panties.

Doctor Gordon Wallingford had already sent a command out to all male slaves, instructing them to refuse her requests, pleadings, and demands. He knew that she’d feel very horny, but the horniness was just a mask for a need to be turned into a slave, a need to be infected.

The command that Bill was obeying made this whole piece an interesting experiment. Doctor Wallingford thought he knew what would happen to Ophelia, but he wasn’t sure and therefore wanted to extend her arousal as long as he could sustain it before she would resort to an aggressiveness that would border on rape. The only way to do that was to instruct all existing slaves not to engage in sexual activity with her under any circumstances. It would be hit-or-miss if any non-slaves would be so free of fear from becoming a slave, that they’d turn her down as well, but a non-slave won’t be much help to her.

Ophelia approached several guys and propositioned them, but everyone turned her down, some more politely than others.

By about noon, Ophelia found herself in a mental haze, thinking only of getting some guy’s hard cock between her legs, and she was feeling both disappointed and frustrated that no one had taken her up on the offer. She was in the student union building, approaching literally every guy she could find. After about the fourth or fifth rejection in less than ten minutes, she let out an exasperated cry.

“Jesus! Who do you have to screw to get laid around here?”

Some people looked at her, and other’s laughed. Junior Agent Sara Colburn, using the alias of Heather McCann, approached her.

“Are you all right?”

Wiping away tears, Ophelia said, “I’m really horny and nobody wants to help me.”

“I’ll help you.”

“You? I’m sorry. You’re cute and all, but, um, I prefer people with dicks.”

Junior Agent Colburn smiled and put her arm around the distraught young girl. “Me too. I mean, I’ll help you get some dick.”

“You will?”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you.”

“By the way, my name’s Heather.”

“I’m Ophelia.”

“All right, Ophelia. Let’s go to the campus health office. I’m sure they’ll know what to do.”

Junior Agent Colburn wasn’t sure what she was observing with Ophelia, but she knew that she couldn’t reveal herself without blowing her cover. Certainly this was somehow tied in with the virus created by Doctor Wallingford, but she couldn’t tell if this girl was infected (and therefore given some kind of command to make her act this way), or if something else was going on. She figured that the campus physicians would be the best bet. She just hoped that someone in the office had the phone number for her colleagues back at the office.

The campus health office was located in the building next door to the student union building, but this short walk took about ten minutes due to Ophelia’s repeated (and unsuccessful) attempts to seduce every male-type person they encountered. Junior Agent Colburn quickly gave up trying to stop her. She just hoped there weren’t any guys waiting for anything.

When they reached the office, the waiting room was empty. Colburn walked up to the receptionist’s window and explained that she had seen Ophelia acting strangely in the student union and offered to escort her over here. “I really think you should try to reach those FBI agents who tested all of the students a few months ago.”

Ophelia, who had taken a seat and was starting to play with herself beneath her lifted skirt, looked over at Junior Agent Colburn and the receptionist and yelled, “I’ll be fine as soon as I get some dick! Do any guys have appointments here soon?”

The receptionist stared at Ophelia slightly slack-jawed before continuing the conversation with Junior Agent Colburn. “And your name is...”

“Heather McCann.”

“And how do you know this girl?”

“I really don’t. I just met her in the student union. Her name’s Ophelia.”

“I’ll see what we can do. You understand that you can’t come back without her approval.”

“I understand.”

The receptionist disappeared for a short while, and another woman, wearing a long white lab coat, appeared at the door. “Ophelia?”

Ophelia sat up, adjusted her skirt and blouse, and responded, “Yes?”

“Would you mind please coming back here?”

“Sure.”

“Do you want your friend to come with you?”

Ophelia looked at Junior Agent Colburn and then at the doctor. “Um. That’s all right.”

Junior Agent Colburn shrugged and sat back down, watching for the receptionist. In due time, she was standing by the window. The receptionist commented, “I think I see what you mean about the FBI.”

“Do you have their phone number?”

“Yes. I’ve got the phone numbers of four agents: Mark Petersen, Jim Steubens, Tanya Brookings, and Nancy Lafferty.”

Colburn wanted to tell the receptionist not to call either Petersen or Lafferty, but instead said, “You should probably call all four of them and leave messages for all of them if you need to.”

“Good idea.”

Junior Agent Colburn sat down and started to flip through a magazine in the waiting room. She could hear the receptionist talking on the phone.

“Hi. Is this FBI Agent Mark Petersen? ... Good. I’ve got something you might be interested in. ... That’s right. ... Yes, there is a girl who, um, is, er, how can I put this? She’s acting somewhat strange. ... Very sexual in nature. Aggressively sexual. ... My name? It’s Vera Wharton. ... I’m a receptionist at the campus health office. ... Yes, she’s here now. ... Thank you, Agent Petersen.”

The receptionist called to Junior Agent Colburn. “He said he and his partner would be here as soon as he got approval from his superior.”

“Great!” Colburn looked at her watch. “Hey, listen. I’ve got to get to my next class. Do you need me to stick around?”

“No. I don’t think so. I appreciate all you’ve done. I’m sure the FBI does, too.”

Junior Agent Colurn put down the magazine she was reading and casually walked out of the office, thankful that she didn’t need to hang around the office, waiting for one of her colleagues—someone she really didn’t trust at the moment—to show up.