The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

If you’ve made it this far and don’t know about how this is for adults, then that’s your problem. I still appreciate commentary and criticism at .

Chapter Forty Nine

The on-campus newspaper was published twice a week. On days when it was published, Lori Carlton’s morning routine involved picking up a copy, and reading it over a light breakfast in an on-campus coffee house.

With a rolled-up copy in one hand, and a cardboard tray containing a hazelnut coffee and a danish in the other, she took a table near a window and gazed out at the people walking around. She wondered if the commands she had given Bill a couple of days earlier had hurt him. She wondered if Bill’s relationship with Ophelia was about to end. She wondered if her actions would somehow help her friend Amy feel better about what happened with him. She thought about possibly giving Bill a command to leave Ophelia and spend the rest of his life serving the whims and smallest needs of Amy.

She took a sip from her coffee and unrolled the newspaper. Her eyes bulged as she saw the largest headline across the top: CO-ED IN FBI CUSTODY AFTER SEXUAL RAMPAGE. The sub-headline was SLAVE VIRUS TALK RESURFACES. She hadn’t seen it earlier, because the paper was upside down in the rack where she picked it up.

Lori stared at the headline for what felt like an eternity, and with a shaking hand, she started to read the article:

A scantily-clad third year English major caused a stir at the Student Union building, as she attempted to solicit a sexual encounter with numerous men on Tuesday.

According to numerous witnesses, Ophelia Quinn, approached anywhere from ten to twenty men and made overt gestures and requests for sex. With each successive rejection, she became more and more exasperated. On watching her actions and fearing for either her safety or the safety of those around her, Heather McCann, a graduate student who recently transferred here, escorted her to the relative safety of the on-campus health clinic, whereupon she was taken into FBI custody.

As a result of this incident, some of the nascent talk of Dr. Smith’s “Slave Virus” has been revived. Kevin Dawson, a sophomore who witnessed the incident, but was not in a position to be on the receiving end of one of Quinn’s advances, remarked, “It makes you wonder what Dr. Smith is trying to accomplish by cutting a horny girl loose in the student union.”

Joe Lipton explained why he turned away Quinn’s advances. “I guess I was too afraid of catching that slave virus. I mean, that’s not normal, for a girl to act like that, is it? Yes, she was hot, but I didn’t want to get sick.”

Brian Manning, who was also approached by Quinn, explained his rationale for turning her down. “I was running late for a meeting with one of my professors as it was.”

Dylan LeFebre, who is often seen around campus shouting arguments about why the slave virus could not exist, expressed some slight remorse at not being present when the incident took place. “If I’d been there, sure, I’d have done her. Just to prove that this so-called ‘virus’ doesn’t exist. I’d like to know why she acted that way, though.”

Quinn’s roommate, Katie Chang, reported that “She said she had a ‘personal’ problem with Bill [Rutnick, her boyfriend of the past five months] and asked to ‘borrow’ my boyfriend for an hour or two. I couldn’t believe she asked me that and I told her to go somewhere else. I guess maybe in hindsight I should’ve chosen my words more carefully.”

Rutnick did not know or understand why his girlfriend acted the way she did, and was unwilling to expand on the ‘personal’ problem reported by Chang. Several students reported that, the day before, he and another student, Emma Buford had had sex in the grass near the entrance to the campus. Both he and Buford emphatically denied these accusations, in spite of remarkably consistent stories.

As the rampage continued, Heather McCann, a pre-law student who has been on campus for less than a month, began to feel concerned for the overall health and well-being of both Miss Quinn and any male students she would encounter, irrespective of how they responded to her advances.

McCann decided to act. “I just just saw her and I guess I felt like she could seriously hurt herself or someone else... I told her that I thought I could help her.”

In the end, McCann escorted Ophelia to the health clinic and later recounted her reaction to the fact that none of the men responded to her advances. “Not that I’d expect every guy to give in to her, but I was pleasantly surprised that no one did. It kind of restored my faith in the male of our species.”

According to Miss McCann, the health clinic called the FBI. The FBI neither confirmed nor denied that Ophelia had been taken into their custody. None of Ophelia’s friends, including Miss Chang and Mr. Rutnick, have seen her since her rampage.

Heather McCann is being regarded as a hero for her actions, which she takes in stride and effectively brushes off.

Is this the result of some sick command being made on someone infected with the slave virus? If so, then why didn’t any men respond to her advances? If not, then why did she act this way? There are a large number of unanswered questions in this story. We can only hope that the FBI might make some additional information available to us.

By the time Lori had finished reading the article, all she could think to say was, “Oh, Shit! What have I done?”

She wasn’t sure if she should tell the FBI what she knew.

Chapter Fifty

Doctor Gordon Wallingford stepped into his bioethics classroom and put his briefcase down next to his desk. “Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a good lunch.” Even though she had only been sitting in this class for a few weeks, Junior Agent Sara Colburn, using the alias of Heather McCann recognized that he said this at the beginning of each of his classes.

Wallingford looked over at the undercover FBI agent and smiled. She did not return his smile, but didn’t take on a defensive air, either.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I don’t know if you’re tired of talking about this so-called ‘slave virus,’ but it seems that every time we meet, something new comes up that warrants additional discussion. I trust you’ve all seen today’s campus newspaper.”

The classroom was filled with general murmurs of consent.

“It seems we have a heroine in our midst. Miss McCann, I couldn’t quite tell by your quotes in the article. Do you think that this incident is somehow tied in with the slave virus?”

“To be honest, Dr. Wallingford, I don’t know what to think about it.”

Tom O’Grady turned around to face her. “Well, why don’t we talk through what happened that day? And, you know, compare it with what we saw when Dr. Wallingford brought a slave in.”

Amidst scattered signs of agreement, Colburn let out a sigh. “All right. Here’s what I know. Ophelia was going up to one guy after another and asking them if they’d have sex with her. They all turned her down. Some guys were polite about it; I heard one guy say he didn’t have the time and another say that he didn’t want to get infected with the slave virus. Other guys weren’t so polite. One guy even told her to fuck off. I actually chuckled when she answered by saying that’s exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

“After that, I decided to offer what help I could. When I offered to help her, she actually said that I wasn’t her type. I guess we both have a different meaning of the word ‘help.’”

Christina Hightower scowled. “And all she wanted to do was have sex with someone?”

“Right.”

Christina thought that the girl would be well served to take an abstinence pledge, but decided against saying this out loud.

Wallingford interrupted the silence. “Miss McCann, you saw the slave I brought in last week, didn’t you? Would you say Miss Quinn’s demeanor was consistent with that of the slave we had here?”

“Demeanor? No. Miss Quinn was definitely agitated. She got more and more agitated with each successive turndown. But—”

Amy Patch interrupted her. “So are you saying that she’s not a slave?”

“No! I’m just saying that their demeanors were nowhere near the same. The girl last week, she was calm. There was a look in her eyes that clearly demonstrated that. Ophelia, on the other hand, was bouncing off the walls.”

Tom mumbled “She wanted to bounce off of something else.” Although a couple of people laughed, most of the classroom simply ignored him.

Colburn continued. “Of course, we don’t know what limits, if any, can be placed on a slave to begin with, so for all we know, she was acting on someone’s orders to become more and more desperate as time went on.”

Amidst scattered murmurs, Dr. Wallingford restarted the dialogue. “I would assume that, after last week, we can all agree that the slave virus is real, correct?”

Everyone either muttered, ‘yes’ or nodded their heads. Colburn commented, “Personally, I do think that the virus is real, but I guarantee you that the girl last week would not have convinced the likes of Dylan LeFebre.”

“You’re probably right, Miss McCann. But Mr. LeFebre, at this point, has far too much invested in the notion that the virus is not real to be a wholly impartial judge of the matter. So ...” The professor gave a long, dramatic pause before posing his question. “Is Miss Quinn under the control of Dr. Smith, or is this something completely unrelated to the virus?”

Silence. Everyone definitely had an opinion, but no one could come up with a theory as to why they felt the way they did. Seeing this, Dr. Wallingford asked for a show of hands. “How many think she is acting on some kind of slave command?”

Nine of the fifteen students in the class that day raised their hands.

“How many think it’s unrelated to the slave virus?”

Three students raised their hands.

I take it the rest of you aren’t sure?

Junior Agent Colburn, who was one of the three who didn’t raise their hands at either option, was a witness to an incident at the FBI a few months earlier, where Agents Jim Steubens and Nancy Lafferty were exposed to some kind of chemical that caused them to become extremely horny. Ultimately, Steubens became a slave, but Lafferty was extracted from the scene before anything could happen to her. Her arousal was ultimately controlled when she was sedated.

“Miss McCann, I don’t believe you raised your hand for either question. Would you care to share your thoughts?”

Colburn paused. “Ummmm... Well, it’s my understanding that, um... A slave who wants to have sex with a non-slave has, um, er... I guess they have ways of seducing their targets, to make them willing, you know, to get them to want you, even if they normally wouldn’t.”

“Hmmmmmmmm?”

“Well, if Ophelia—Miss Quinn—really is a slave, then why didn’t she do that?”

Dr. Wallingford started to speak, but Colburn interrupted him. Her theory started to take more shape in her mind and she spoke with more confidence. “When the news of this virus first broke, Dr. Smith reported that about ten percent of the student population had been infected, right? Let’s assume that it’s 20% now. According to today’s article, she approached between ten and twenty guys. I was with her for at least ten guys myself. She never got close enough to any of them to, um, get them to be willing. By the time she and I got to the health clinic, she was, like, going up to every guy she saw. She must have approached at least two or three guys who were slaves. That tells me that she probably couldn’t tell who was a slave and who wasn’t.”

Dr. Wallingford jumped on this point. “Are you saying that a slave can tell who is and who is not a slave?”

“Um... Probably not when they’re not acting under Dr. Smith’s control, but it would seem fairly strange if they couldn’t when they’re doing someone else’s bidding. I mean, let’s assume that I’m controlling a slave and I want them to turn someone else into a slave. Anyone else. The only requirement is that they only have sex with non-slaves, it would just, you know, be more efficient if they could tell on their own, you know?”

“So you’re saying it wasn’t related to the slave virus?”

“No. I’m not saying that at all. Maybe she was supposed to become a slave, but it didn’t actually happen? According to today’s article, her boyfriend had some kind of a ‘personal problem.’” Colburn turned around and glanced over the faces of all of the other women in the class. “Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend got you all hot and bothered, and then couldn’t, you know, follow through?”

Amy commented, “I’d probably take a cold shower.”

Derek Walton jumped into the conversation. “Would you be upset with him?”

“Maybe a little, but I’d also try to be understanding.”

Tom O’Grady sighed. “I don’t know why I thought this, but somehow I didn’t think it would be possible for a slave not to be able to perform. Slave virus or not, I don’t know how I’d feel if I couldn’t perform.”

Dr. Wallingford smiled. “Well, that explains why her boyfriend was unavailable for comment. It looks like our time’s up for the day. Hopefully, we’ll be able to get back on syllabus next week.”

As the students filed out of the classroom, Dr. Wallingford stopped Christina Hightower on her way out. “Might I have a word with you, Miss Hightower?”

“Of course, Dr. Wallingford. What is it?”

By now the classroom was empty, save for the student and her professor. “You are my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

He whispered the secret word into her ear.

“How may I serve you, master?”

“I need your opinion on something. What do you think of Miss McCann in this class?”

“She has some good, somewhat accurate ideas, master.”

“Yes. She does. And this scares me. She has purchased a password.”

“Oh?”

“I wonder if I should have someone keeping a close monitor on the actions of anyone she uses?”

“You mean something over and above the current controls?”

“Yes.”

“The controls are thorough.”

“True. And we could still act in the event of a compromise.”

“Yes. Yes we could.”

“Let’s get all slaves ready to act more quickly than normal.”

“Yes, let’s. That’s all, Miss Hightower. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and go about your normal business.”

Chapter Fifty One

Agent Deirdre Gomez was panting and out of breath by the time she reached the office of her superior, Michael Warrington. “Sir! I ... I think I’ve found something. ... In the ... investigation into the University slave virus case.”

“Calm down, Deirdre. What do you think you’ve found?”

“Take a look at my analysis of the report on the original newspaper reporter, Milford.” She handed him a short two-page document.

“Hmmmmm......”

“As you can see, sir, I think the slaves’ password—the real one, not just the one for sale—might have been hidden in the information Wallingford asked Milford to use before he published the original story.”

There was a long pause as Warrington read through the report.

“It’s believable, to say the least. I don’t think we should try it right now.” Warrington laid the papers down on his desk and pushed his glasses up his nose. “Let’s see what Colburn comes up with. If her findings corroborate your report, it will definitely be a good night.”

Chaper Fifty Two

Junior Agent Sara Colburn sprayed on the perfume that was designed to help her identify slaves and walked casually out her door. She walked confidently, a stark contract to the way she actually felt. No matter how many times she’d rehearsed what she was about to do in her mind, it was no substitute for actually doing this.

One man and one woman. That’s all she needed. Take control of them, tell them that she wanted to put together a porno movie. And ask some pointed questions that would ultimately yield the true password, and not just the password she had received (“Estrogen.”) Of course, they’ll need to fuck for the camera otherwise some people might get suspicious.

As she was walking down one of the brick pathways across campus, she saw a dark-haired girl, maybe about nineteen years old, and thin (but not emaciated) reading a small book, sitting on a bench. Colburn brushed by this girl’s legs. The girl coughed.

Colburn dropped a pen onto the ground. As she bent over to pick it up, she caught a glimpse of the book the girl was reading: it had a picture of Sigmund Freud on the cover, but she couldn’t look close enough to tell whether it was a book on the man’s life, or if it was one of his many publications. She chuckled. “Freud, huh?”

The girl looked up and noticed the FBI agent. “Yeah. Philosophy class.”

“Any good?”

“Not as bad as I thought it would be. It’s actually fairly well thought-out.”

“So, you reading about penis envy, or the opiate of the masses?”

“Penis envy.” The girl let out a casual giggle. “I don’t know that envy is the right word for me, if you know what I mean. Appreciation, yeah. Envy? Naaaah.”

“I hear you. I mean, give me multiple orgasms any day. To, you know, peeing standing up.”

“I agree.”

There was a short pause, after which Colburn held out her hand. “I’m Heather.”

“I know who you are. You helped out that girl the other day. My name’s Kate.”

“Pleased to meet you, Kate.” After a short pause, Colburn continued. “Kate, do you mind if I tell you something?”

“What’s that?”

“You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

“Estrogen.”

“How may I serve you, Heather?”

“Well, Kate...” Colburn needed a moment to gather her thoughts. “I’m hoping to make a porno movie, and I’d like you to be one of the stars of it. Do you think you could do that?”

“Yes. Of course, Heather.”

“Good. I’d like to start by asking for your help to pick the guy you’d like to star opposite you. I want him to be a guy who’s a slave, but someone you’ve never met before. Can you do that for me?”

“Oh, yes, Heather!”

“Good. Now why don’t you stand up and come with me.”

The agent and her new slave started to walk across the campus. Occasionally, Colburn would point out random guys, asking Kate if she knew them, and if she could tell whether they were slaves. Eventually, Kate pointed to one guy, with blond wavy hair, sitting under a tree, and said, “How about him?”

“Fine with me. Let’s go see him. Can you tell if he’s a slave, or do I need to make sure?”

“No. He’s a slave.”

“Great.”

The two women stood on either side of the guy and Colburn spoke. “Kate, are you sure this is the guy?”

He immediately went on the defensive. “Whoa! Listen, I don’t know what this chick’s told you, but I’ve never seen her before in my life!”

He started to stand up, but was pushed back by the undercover agent. “Calm down, stud. I already know that. You’re going to get to know her pretty well, though.”

“Huh? What’s that supposed to—”

“You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

“Estrogen.”

“How may I serve you, Heather?”

“You may start by telling me your name.”

“Brad.”

“Very well, Brad. You and Kate here will be the stars of a porno movie I’m going to shoot. Now. Why don’t you and Kate come back with me to my place, where I’ve got the cameras all set up?”

The three of them walked calmly but purposefully back to Colburn’s on-campus apartment. The agent directed Brad into one room and Kate into another. She pointed out the video cameras to both of her “stars” and turned both of the cameras on.

“Brad, I’d like you to take off all of your clothes and just stay in front of the camera. I’ll be with you in a minute.”

Alone in the room with Kate, Colburn explained what was about to happen. “All right, Kate. We’re recording now, so I need you to be mindful of where the camera is. I need to record this beginning interview to be sure we’re good to proceed, all right?”

“All right.”

“Now. I’m going to ask you a series of questions, some of which are very personal. I want you to be completely honest with me. If I ask you a question that you can’t answer honestly, I want you to tell me that you can’t be honest with me. Do not lie to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Heather.”

“Very well, Kate. Do you know why you’re here?”

“You are filming a porno movie. And I’m the star.”

“That’s right. How old are you, Kate?”

“Nineteen.”

“Do you know why I asked that question?”

“Yes. It’s against the law to film underage people having sex.”

“That’s correct.”

“Do you know your co-star in this movie?”

“His name’s Brad.”

“That’s right. Have you ever met him before?”

“No.”

“Other than his name, and the fact that you’re going to have sex with him on camera, do you know anything about him?”

“No.”

“Very well.”

“How long have you been infected with the slave virus?”

“About five months.”

“How did you become infected?”

“My roommate was infected, and she borrowed my vibrator. I didn’t know she had borrowed it until I used it myself.”

“When did you know you were infected?”

“When she first activated me the next day.”

“Had she been commanded to turn you into a slave?”

“Yes.”

“How many people have you turned into a slave?”

“Seven. Six men and one woman.”

“Have you ever been called to act as a guard for Dr. Smith’s lab?”

“Yes. Once.”

“What can you tell me about it?”

“It was me, another girl, and a guy. I was the secondary guard in case someone got past the girl and the guy. The best part about it was when the shift was over, and the guy got to do whatever he wanted with both of us.”

“How long was your shift?”

“Four hours.”

“Did you see anyone other than your fellow guards that day?”

“Only the other two who were guarding at the time, the people whose shift had ended when ours started, and the people who took over for our shift.”

“Do you know if anyone has ever made it to the secondary guard?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

“That’s fine. Do you know anything about Ophelia Quinn?”

“I know that she should be a slave.”

“Should be? Do you mean she’s not?”

“Not unless she’s been turned into a slave since they took her off to the FBI.”

“Why should she be a slave?”

“She kissed a slave.”

“And that...”

“Should have aroused her enough to have to have sex with a slave.”

“So why didn’t she?”

“Master sent a message out to all slaves, not to have sex with her.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

Colburn thought to her self, that explains why no one took her up on her demands.

“All right, Kate. I’ve got a few more questions for you, and then we can begin the actual movie.”

“I’m ready, Heather.”

“Is there anything that I can’t command you to do, with my purchased password?”

“You can’t command me to take over for a guard shift.”

“Good. Anything else?”

“I can’t protect you from the guards.”

“That makes sense. What about with regard to your ultimate master. If I told you to have sex with him, would you?”

“No.”

“Anything else?”

“Nothing I can think of.”

“Good. Then I need you to tell me something.”

“What’s that, Heather?”

“What is the password that your ultimate master uses, to control you?”

Kate paused for what felt like an eternity as her mind processed this question, trying to decide if she should answer. Colburn broke the silence. “If this is something you can’t tell me honestly, then I want you to say that you can’t be honest. Otherwise, I want you to tell me.”

Kate finally blurted out the real password: “Orgasm.”

“Very good. Now, please strip down to your bra and panties while I get Brad.”

Colburn left the room and glanced at her cell phone on the kitchen table as she went to pick up the other ‘star’ of her movie. There was a message on it. “Password received. Looks consistent with other intel. Good work. Keep safe.”