The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

Thank you for sticking with the story so far. I’ve got a bit more to give you, but we’re getting a lot closer to the end of the story. I still appreciate commentary and criticism at .

Chapter Sixty Five

Ashley Steinmetz arrived for her job sorting mail at the Daily Herald about five minutes early. It had been a breezy, mild day, and the weather assisted her in her mile-long walk from the university. She put her bags down at her desk and went to get a cup of coffee.

She casually returned to her desk to sip her hot drink and sighed deeply. The muffled sound of her cell phone ringing from inside of her purse startled her. She quickly rummaged for her phone and picked it up.

“Hello?”

A man’s voice at the other end of the line informed her, “It’s time.”

“I understand,” she intoned, remembering the suggestion planted in her brain the last time the slave virus that coursed through her veins had been activated. She calmly put the phone down on her desk without hanging it up, and reached into a hidden pocket in her purse. She removed a small envelope and walked over to the desk of Gary Milford, who was talking on the phone.

She stood back and waited patiently for Gary to get off of the phone. It wasn’t long before he returned the handset to the phone cradle and removed the hands-free headset that he was wearing. “Could I have a word with you, please, Mr. Milford?”

“Of course, Ashley. What is it?” He gestured to her to sit down in one of the empty chairs in his cubicle. She followed his hand to the seat.

“You’re my slave.”

“What’s the password?”

Quietly, she whispered, “Orgasm.”

“How may I serve you?”

She handed him the envelope. “You may be called upon to act as a witness in the slave virus case.” He had answered questions before about this matter, since he was the journalist who originally reported the existence of this so-called virus.

He opened the envelope and pulled a small photograph out of it.

“The picture you are holding is of Dr. Richard Stanwyck.”

“Richard Stanwyck.”

“You may know him better as Dr. John Smith.”

“Richard Stanwyck is John Smith.”

“Do you remember who John Smith is?”

“He is the man who first demonstrated to me the virus.”

“That is correct. Your memory has now been modified to only recall this man as being the person who contacted you for that first interview. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. Please give me the photograph back.”

“Yes, master.”

He slid the photograph across the desk to Ashley, who picked it up and tucked it into her cleavage.

“Now. On the count of three, you will wake up and not remember any of this.”

“Yes, master.”

Ashley stood up. “One. Two.” She started to walk away from the reporter’s desk. “And three. Good afternoon, Mr. Milford.”

“Afternoon Ashley. How are you today?”

“I’m good. How are you?”

“Great.”

“Good! I’ll see you later.”

Ashley returned to her desk, picked up her cell phone, and reported back to her master that Gary Milford’s memory modification was complete.

Chapter Sixty Six

Anthony Sirica knew that he could have any female slave he wanted. He was eager to test out his newfound abilities on women who weren’t already under master’s controls.

He decided the best way to try out his new powers, was to go to a local nightclub. Technically, he was too young to be admitted into a bar, but he, like most of the students his age, had a fake identification card, which he flashed to the bouncer. After a couple of glances back and forth between the ID card and Anthony, the bouncer decided to admit him.

Anthony hung back as he walked through the darkened room, looking for his prey. The music was somewhat loud. How could anyone actually meet someone in a place like this, he wondered.

Eventually, he saw them: two girls, probably in their early-to-mid twenties, talking to each other and laughing. They were both drinking something that clearly wasn’t beer, but he wasn’t sure what it was. One had shoulder-length blondish-brown hair and the other had even longer brunette hair. Both were thin and shapely. Under normal circumstances, he thought, both would’ve completely out of his league. But then again, he got to fuck Brandi, too, didn’t he?

He pushed his thick glasses up his nose and walked up to them both, keeping his head down. The lighter-haired girl, seeing Anthony approach, scoffed and turned her head. The brunette had a bit more tact. “Can I help you?”

Still gazing down towards the floor, Anthony responded. “Yes. Could you, um, please take off your panties?” Why not try it this way, he thought.

The brunette leaned back in shock. “What did you just say?”

Anthony looked up and pushed his glasses up once more. This time, he looked her straight in the eyes and smiled as her wide eyes quickly narrowed. “I said, I’d like your panties.”

“Of course!”

The brunette leaned forward and reached up her knee-length skirt to remove a pair of red silk panties. As she casually reached forward to hand them to Anthony, her friend practically yelled at her. “Steph! Stephanie! What are you doing?”

“Giving this attractive guy my panties, Melissa. What does it look like I’m doing?”

“I mean, why? Just look at him. He’s a—”

Melissa turned her head to face Anthony, who, by now, was waiting to catch her gaze. When their eyes met, she lost her train of thought. Anthony finished her sentence for her. “Stud.”

Dreamily, Melissa repeated his word. “Stud.” The smile on her face betrayed her thoughts of getting this guy naked and having her way with him.

Stephanie leaned forward. “I saw him first. Besides, he’s got my panties!”

Sensing what might become an argument among good friends, Anthony decided to step into this conversation. “Ladies, please! There’s enough of me to go around.”

Both girls sat up straight in their respective chairs, gazing longingly at the man standing in front of them. He stood there in silence for a moment, not sure what the right move should be now. Both girls were looking increasingly agitated. Stephanie kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Melissa found herself absentmindedly stroking her sides and her legs.

After what felt like an eternity of silence, Anthony finally spoke. “So. How do you two girls know each other?”

“We’ve been friends since high school,” Melissa offered up at once.

Stephanie chimed in, “I helped her get her current job.”

“Oh, what do you do?”

“It’s actually kind of boring,” Melissa confided. “We write sales proposals.”

Anthony chuckled. “I don’t know if I’d call it a kind of a sale, but what would you propose the three of us do?”

Melissa didn’t waste a moment’s thought. “I propose we all leave this place. Stephanie and I will take you back to our apartment. Then we’ll all get naked and she and I will have a catfight over you.” With a wink, she tossed her blondish hair over her shoulders and added. “Do you accept our proposal?”

“Well, I don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

“We’ll be gentle on each other,” Stephanie spit out.

“All right, girls. How far away do you live?”

The two friends said, in almost perfect unison, “A five minute walk from here. Above the drugstore three blocks away.”

“Well, then, what are we waiting for?”

With that, both girls stood up. He got between them both and put one hand on each girl’s ass. Melissa let out a childlike giggle. The three of them quickly navigated through the crowds of people, Melissa and Stephanie alternately thankful for what they knew was about to happen, and jealous of every other female they passed by. Neither one would let this piece of man-meat go anywhere but with them.

The three of them walked briskly back towards the friends’ apartment. Once they arrived, Stephanie fumbled for her keys, while Melissa had gotten hers out of her purse and unlocked the door. They invited Anthony in to the staircase that led to their apartment. He stepped in and both girls drew in right behind him. Stephanie locked the door behind them. The girls bounded up the stairs with Anthony close behind. When Melissa opened the door to their apartment, Anthony swept both girls inside with a flourish, saying, “After you.”

Before he was even over the threshold to the apartment, Stephanie and Melissa had already started to undress. He smiled as he watched both girls sensually slide off their blouses and skirts. It took Melissa slightly longer to strip completely naked since she was still wearing panties, while Stephanie had surrendered hers in the nightclub.

Once both girls were completely nude, Melissa looked at him and, with a teasing lilt in her voice, she reminded Anthony, “Your turn!”

He decided to play it up and take off his shirt and pants as though he were a stripper. The girls applauded and laughed at his movements, especially when he slapped his ass for effect, before rolling his pants down to his ankles.

Once he was naked, Stephanie took his hand and started to lead him back to her bedroom. Anthony was reminded of Melissa’s proposal that the two girls have a catfight over him. He was about to mention this, when Melissa stepped directly in front of the two of them. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Taking Anthony here back to my bedroom, so I can have my way with him?”

“Well, you’ve got to get through me first.” Melissa stood with her legs slightly apart, hands on her hips, preventing passage.

Stephanie dropped Anthony’s hand and squared herself off against her roommate. “Don’t make me hurt you, Mel.”

Melissa stood her ground, wordlessly. Stephanie raised her hands and placed them on Melissa’s shoulders. With a slight grunt, Stephanie pushed Melissa back and she briefly lost her balance. Trying to regain her balance, Melissa stepped back with her own fall, and Stephanie fell forward, landing at Melissa’s knees.

Melissa laughed and went to step over her roommate, but Stephanie grabbed Melissa’s ankle as she moved past, sending Melissa flying to the floor. Anthony got out of the way as he watched this.

The two girls wrestled on the floor, each trying to find position to weaken the other, but neither had much real luck with it. Anthony couldn’t tell whether the sounds he heard were yells of anger, or laughter, or something else altogether. Finally, he decided to break it up. “Ladies, please! There’s plenty of me to go around. I don’t want to see either of you get hurt.”

Stephanie and Melissa both sat up, makeup smeared across their faces and hair messed up. Melissa, unsure of what to do next, asked, “Yes, but who gets to go first?”

“Good question. Let’s see what happens. Melissa, if I fuck Stephanie first, what will you do while I’m fucking her?”

“Um, I guess I’d wait here, thinking about what I’d like you to do to me, and fingering myself.”

Okay. Would you do anything differently while I’m fucking Stephanie if I fuck you first?”

“Probably not, but it depends on how draining you are.”

“That’s an honest enough answer. Now, Stephanie. If I fuck Melissa first, what will you do while I’m fucking her?”

“Do you mind if I watch and touch myself?”

“Not at all. Would you do anything differently while I’m fucking Melissa if I fuck you first?”

“Not unless you want me to.”

“Good answer.”

Anthony was leaning towards saying he’d like Melissa first, if for no other reason than he knew that some other girl was watching and getting horny, waiting for her turn as though he were some kind of amusement park ride. “All right, both of you. I want to feel you both up; let me fondle your tits for at least fifteen seconds. Do not be jealous if I grope you second.”

Stephanie stepped forward and he cupped his hands over her breasts and started to caress, suck, nibble, and generally enjoy what he felt. He wasn’t sure if Stephanie’s tits were real or if they were implants, but they did seem unnaturally gravity-proof, for their size.

Melissa took her place directly next to Stephanie. Her breasts had a little bit more droop, but they were still very solid, very attractive. He went to suck on one of Melissa’s breasts and she shuddered in anticipation of the touch.

“Melissa, I think I’ll fuck you first. Stephanie, if you’ll join us in Melissa’s room, I’d certainly appreciate it.”

The rest of the evening was exceptionally pleasurable to Anthony and, once again, he had his master to thank. Melissa and Stephanie woke up, naked, in their own beds and found no one else in the apartment, in spite of the door being left unlocked. Upon recounting their evening, neither one could remember leaving the nightclub, much less getting undressed and going to bed. Both girls had a dream where they were naked and fighting over some faceless guy, but neither one could provide any details of the dream or how they both dreamt the same thing. Nor would they need to. The master saw to that.

Chapter Sixty Seven

Lori Carlton was sitting in the waiting room of the Dean’s office, anxious and afraid of what she was planning on doing. She looked at the recordable DVD that she held in her hands as she turned it over and over. Dean Scarsdale hadn’t come out to greet her yet, she thought. There’s still time to leave. She didn’t have to be a hero. Would the Dean even know what to do?

In the end, her guilt won out over her fear and she decided to wait for the Dean.

Even though her wait was only about five minutes or so, it felt like an eternity. Finally, the Dean came out and greeted her with an outstretched hand and a smile. “Thank you for coming, Lori. Please, come into my office.”

She shook his hand, followed him into his office, and sat down in a chair facing the back of his desk. “Can I get you something to drink, Lori?”

“No, thank you.”

He poured himself a cup of water from a watercooler near the door and sat down opposite Lori. “My secretary said you wanted to talk to me about something important, possibly a legal matter, right?”

“That’s right, sir.”

“Would you like to tell me what it is?”

Lori looked cautiously around the office, making sure no one else was there. She buried her face in her hands and started to speak, her voice muffled slightly by her palms. “I think I know who designed the slave virus.”

“You think you know who—”

Lori sat up and said with a bit more confidence, “who is controlling all of those students.”

“Ummmm. How? Who? How do you know?”

“Dr. Richard Stanwyck. He’s my faculty advisor. I’ve been helping him perform certain ... tests that I think might be related to the way he controls people. I’m kind of ashamed. Have I been helping him do all of these cruel, evil things?”

The FBI agents investigating this matter had already advised the Dean that they suspected Gordon Wallingford. “Lori, I’m sure you realize that just performing a few tests doesn’t make him the guy in charge of the slave virus.”

“I know, Dean Scarsdale. I know. So I did something—maybe I shouldn’t have, but I did anyway. I was in his office one time and he was distracted with a phone call. I took advantage of the time, and I made this disc.” She handed over the DVD she had brought with her. “I think it provides a lot of information about the virus and how he controls people. You should take this. Review it or turn it over to the authorities, or something.”

“I see. Why are you coming to me now?”

“Well, I. I, um, I’ve been feeling pretty guilty lately, and I thought this could ease that a little bit.”

“I understand. Thank you, Lori.”

“You’re welcome, sir.”

“I’ll probably be turning this disc over to the FBI, and—”

“That’s fine.”

“And I’d like to know if it’s safe to give them your name and phone number if they have any questions.”

“Yeah, I guess you can do that.”

Lori stood up and started for the door when the Dean stopped her. “One more thing, Lori. Do you think he might have somehow infected you?”

“I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t think I want to know.”

“Gotcha! Thank you again.”

“You’re welcome.” She quickly disappeared out the door as the Dean picked up the phone to talk to one of the FBI agents.

Chapter Sixty Eight

Gary Milford was finishing lunch at his desk at the newspaper when his phone rang.

“Milford here.”

“Gary Milford. This is Agent Michael Warrington of the FBI. Can you spare about a half-hour to an hour to help us capture the guy you talked with when the news of the slave virus broke?“

“Um, sure... When and where?”

“On campus. The Dean’s office, at around 4 pm.”

Gary arrived at the meeting more or less on time and was promptly escorted to a chair. An FBI agent whom Gary had never met before was witting in another chair, and the Dean sat where he normally does.

The agent spoke. “Thank you for coming. I’m Agent Warrington. I’m going to lay down a series of pictures. One of these people is a current suspect in the slave virus case. Can you take a look at these pictures and let me know if you agree that this person should be the correct suspect.

He laid out five photographs on one page. Milford stared at the pictures for a minute, clearly going back and forth between Gordon Wallingford and Richard Stanwyck. Both pictures looked somewhat familiar. He picked up the picture of Wallingford and examined it closely. Squinting at the features on the photograph, he put it back down on the desk and picked up the picture of Stanwyck.

Nodding his head, he handed the picture of Stanwyck back to the agent. “This is him.”

“Are you sure?” The agent was disappointed that he had said this but didn’t want to reveal his disappointment.

“Yes. I’m positive.”

“Very well then. Thank you for your time. I suggest you return to your office as quickly as possible.”

The journalist chuckled. “I guess you’re not giving me some big scoop on the story, are you?”

“Nope. I’m not even going to tell you the real name of this person.”

“Oh well. Um, I guess if you’d like to give me some info that could make it into the paper, well, you’ve got my number.”

“Yes, sir, I do.”

Milford casually returned to his car and started to drive back to his work. It would’ve been nice to have gotten something printable out of it, but he wasn’t complaining. Then again...

He had had the phone number of Julia Shapiro, the girl who worked at the campus newspaper, with whom he had interviewed a lot of students after he wrote the original story. He opened up his cell phone and called her.

After a few rings, he heard her voice on the other end. “Hello?”

“Julia! It’s Gary Milford at the Herald.”

“Hi, Gary! How are you?”

“Good. You?”

“Can’t complain. So ... to what do I owe this honor?”

“I was called to ID a photograph in the Dean’s office just now.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. An FBI agent handed me five pictures and asked me if any of them was the guy who gave me the info to break the story.”

“Was any of them?”

“Yeah.”

“So where are you now?”

“Heading back to my paper.”

“Why?”

“They definitely made me feel, um, unwelcome if I’d have hung around.”

“D’you think they’re going to move against him?”

“Probably. Only thing is, they didn’t give names to the pictures.”

“Of course not. I think if you staked out some of the biology and physics offices, they’ll try to get him somewhere along the way.”

“Yeah. You’re probably right. I’ll get myself and a couple of my friends on it. Can’t be sure we’ll see anything, but if we do, I’ll call you back.”

“Call me tomorrow even if you don’t see anything.”

“Will do.”

“Great! Thank you, Julia!”

“No. Thank you.”

“Talk to you soon.”

“Bye bye.”

He hung up the phone and smiled. Hopefully, the news of the forthcoming arrest of John Smith would be as big an item as the initial story.