The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Five

A month had passed since the infamous article appeared in the Herald Tribune. In that time, the story had gained national exposure. Nobody was sure whether or not this was a legitimate story, or one concocted by a desperate journalist hoping for his fifteen minutes of fame. Whenever he was called on it, Gary maintained that it was legit.

Shortly after the publication of the article, several alert readers recognized that it was not written in Gary’s usual writing style. This prompted the newspaper to issue a clarification about how Dr. Smith himself had edited the article. The only changes to Gary’s original piece were changes to grammatical and syntactical constructions to make it read better, and the removal of Gary’s few attempts to fill in the gaps in the story with his own hypotheses. The rest of the article was by and large how Gary had written it.

On campus, of the more than ten thousand students in both the undergraduate and graduate studies program, the four students named Lana had collectively complained to the dean’s office, about how no one—not even the teachers—was willing to talk with any of them. This, coupled with complaints from all four of these girls’ parents, caused the university to contact Gary to meet with all four of the Lana’s on campus to identify which one of them was the slave he had met with his interview with Dr. Smith.

Gary met them and realized that none of these girls were the slave he had originally met. This did cause Gary to question for a moment whether or not he had actually seen anything, but he was still steadfast about how there were no made-up facts in that article. Gary simply assumed that Dr. Smith had advised her to answer to that name even if it wasn’t her real name. When he left, he told them all that, although none of them were the slave he had met, he could not guarantee that they weren’t slaves. A second clarification, which simply said that Lana was not the real name of the slave he had met, was published the following day.

The editorializing from the pundits around the country was amusing, at best. The conservative preachers were talking about how society’s permissiveness caused this, while others were quick to point out that the original ten slaves weren’t exactly of their own minds when they became slaves. Gary wasn’t sure if he appreciated his newfound fame.

As the buzz about the doctor, the disease, and the infection rate on campus started to die down, Gary’s phone rang again. “Milford here.”

“I have some news that might be of interest to you, Mr. Milford.”

Gary recognized Dr. Smith’s voice immediately. He tried to hide his enthusiasm and didn’t want to sound as if he was too eager for more details on how he has been controlling the students on campus. “What news might that be, Dr. Smith?”

“I’m not getting as many new slaves as I was getting when you first published your article.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I’ve been stuck at about 750 total slaves for the last two weeks. The only new slaves are after I’ve gotten had a few of my female slaves use their non-slave friends’ dildos when no one else was around. It seems the student population is afraid to have sex with new people. I suggest you go down to the campus and start polling the student body for a new article.”

Gary had to admit, it wasn’t a bad idea. He was just about to say something when Dr. Smith continued, “I won’t be editing this article, however when you do publish it, I want you to close this article by saying that a big change is coming to all of my slaves. That’s all.”

“A big change? What does that mean?” Before Gary could complete the sentence, the phone line went dead.

Brian, Tom, Cheryl, and Brandi were about to find out.

After Dr. Smith hung up with Gary, he called the two couples with whom the slaves’ defense mechanism was triggered and turned them on one at a time. They were all given the same order: come to the lab and await further instruction.

Even though none of them had ever been to the lab, they knew exactly where it was located on campus. It was on the 7th floor of the Physics building. It was laid out like someone’s vacation home, with a kitchen, dining room, social room, and several bedrooms. Dr. Smith greeted them at the door and told them to take off all of their clothes and wait in the social room.

Once all four of them had arrived, Dr. Smith came into the social room and told them all to stand, shoulder to shoulder. The two men were to stand together and the two women were to stand together. First stood Brian, then Tom, then Cheryl, then Brandi. He told them to count off, and they counted from one to four. “Good. Remember your numbers. Now, open your mouths.”

They did. He then took out a thin tube with four snorkel-like mouthpieces on it and put one in each of their mouths. “When I put this in your mouth, bite down on it.” One at a time, they did.

“Hold out your hands.”

He handed all four of them something made of copper. For the men, they were a tube that was about 2 inches in diameter, and for the women, it looked kind of like a small blunt hammer. “Gentlemen, please put the tubes in hour hands over the ends of your cocks. Ladies, please put the instruments in your hands inside of your cunts. Make sure that some of it is sticking out”

Without making a sound, all four of them did as they were told. He then pulled out a bare cable that was also made of copper and wrapped it around all of the copper instruments on their genitalia. “I am about to reprogram you for additional duties. You are my test subjects before I roll this reprogramming out to all of my slaves. I will return in a moment.”

The doctor returned with a small box that had a button on top of it. He told the four of them, “When I push this button, you will be given a serum in your mouths. Keep your hands by your side and do not swallow. As the you receive more liquid, let it flow out of your mouth and down your body. Although you may feel some discomfort, please do not vocalize it. If you understand, nod your head once.”

All four of them nodded their heads. With that, the doctor pushed the button. As the clear, odorless liquid started to stream out of their mouths, he directed the flow down over each of their nipples, over their navels, and to the copper that had connected with their genitals. When this happened, the two women’s nipples tightened and the two men’s cocks became erect. Seeing as how their faces started to contort in discomfort, the doctor said, “You’re doing fine. Just five more seconds.”

He counted down from five and then said, “Okay, we’re complete. Relax.” As they all relaxed, he removed their mouthpieces and copper coverings.

“The four of you are my test subject for a reprogramming that will soon be sent out to all of my slaves. Now, whenever you kiss someone—that is, anything more than just a peck on the cheek—they will be overcome with the desire to have sex with you. Of course, when they express this desire to you, you will gladly oblige them. This will, of course, turn them into slaves.

“In order to properly test this new programming, you must each kiss three people. In no particular order, they are someone who will willingly kiss you, someone who neither wants nor expects you to kiss them, and someone who is asleep when you kiss them.

“Slave numbers 1 and 3 will test their programming out on female non-slaves, and slave numbers 2 and 4 will test their programming out on male non-slaves. Are there any questions?”

After a short silence, Brandi asked, “When do we begin this test, master?”

“That is a good question, my dear. I am actually going to release you shortly from my command. You will go about your lives as normal, however you will not kiss anyone until the appointed time. In a few days time, you will each receive a card that reads, simply, ‘It’s time.’ When you receive that card, you will feel the need to kiss your three people. Any other questions?”

They all looked at each other but no one said a word.

“Good. One final thing. After you have spread the slavery disease to your new test subjects, you will identify yourselves as their master, provide them with the password, and give them a single, simple, suggestion: that they will answer ‘yes’ if someone asks them if they are a slave. You will then release them and, if you have not enslaved the requisite three people, move on to your next test subject. Do you understand?”

In unison, the four said, “Yes, master.”

“Good. Put your clothes on and leave this building. When you find yourselves outside, you will be released from my command.”

Tom, Brian, Brandi, and Cheryl did as they were commanded.

Chapter Six

Three days later, an article was published in both the Daily Herald, and in the on-campus newspaper. It was written jointly by Gary and Julia Shapiro, a sophomore at the University who was in line to be the student editor of the paper by the time she graduated. They had collaborated on determining how the student body as a whole felt about the news from a month earlier. That had been the suggestion of Gary’s editor, Angela.

Most of the campus had decided that it was not a good idea to have sex with someone they hadn’t been with in the previous three months. Nobody knew if they were slaves, and most were open to the possibility that they might be. The local bars had reported a sharp decline in sales. The University’s admissions office said that, although they were sure that some of potential students had either withdrawn their applications or elected to go to other colleges because of the news, they were not statistically relevant at the time.

Several female students admitted that they were using their vibrators more often, and the local drugstores noted a minor increase in sales of rechargeable batteries. The connection was not lost on Gary and Julia.

Several students provided quotes that would be used in the follow-up article. One female student who asked to remain anonymous declared, “I keep my vibrator in a safe deposit box at the local bank.” One anonymous male student complained “That news totally ruined my social life.”

(That particular quote was the subject of many jokes from across campus).

One female student who identified herself only as “Samantha” was quoted as saying, “My boyfriend and I figured that either we’re both slaves, or neither one of us is. Either way, that’s not a reason to stop playing hide the salami.”

Only one student interviewed was willing to provide a complete name. Christina Hightower’s quote was “I took an pledge to remain a virgin until I’m married. I know that I can’t be a slave.” Gary recognized her immediately as Lana, the slave he had met when he first interviewed Dr. Smith. He decided it was best to keep his mouth shut about what he knew and try not to give anything away with his body language.

When Dr. Smith saw that the article had been published, he knew that it was time to get his twelve new test subjects.

Brian returned to an empty room at about 1:45 in the afternoon after lunch. When he opened his door, he saw an envelope under the door with his name on it. He opened it up and saw a card that had the phrase “It’s time” written on it. He put the card in his pocket and walked out of the room.

One of the on-campus sororities was holding a kissing booth to raise money. Tom got on line to kiss Wendy Ivanov, a tall, thin girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. He could tell just by looking at her that he needed to get online. When he got to the front of the line, he started flirting with her a little bit, asking about the prices for the different kisses. They agreed that, for $5.00, he would be the last person on her shift, with a semi-passionate French kiss. “Save the best for last,” he said. She rolled her eyes and said, “Let’s get this over with” and puckered up.

He leaned in and gave her just enough tongue to tease her and then pulled back to see how she would react. She gave him a little bit of tongue, inviting him to respond back.

The kiss lasted about two minutes, which was slightly longer than most of the kisses she had given out. He thanked her and started to walk away when she grabbed his hand. “Wait!” she called out. “Don’t walk away just yet. I’d like to talk with you about something.”

He turned around and raised an eyebrow. “Sure. What can I do for you?”

“I know you’re in my econ class, but I never knew that you were that good a kisser. Let’s go find someplace private to talk.”

“All right.”

The two of them walked towards the gym. If it was a five minute walk from the kissing booth, it was a long walk. With every passing moment, she was breathing faster and talking less and less. They passed by a small grassy area behind the track field and she stopped them. “I know this is kind of forward, but I’m feeling really horny. Would you mind please fucking me?”

“Aren’t you worried about that slave virus on campus?”

She paused for a minute. She hadn’t thought about that. She put cupped her hands under her breasts, looked down, looked at his crotch, and then back into his eyes. “I don’t think I’m a slave, and you don’t look like one either. Besides, I’m really horny. Even if you are, how bad could it be?”

“Yeah, you’ve got a point. Two of ‘em in fact.” She laughed at this line and pulled him close.

She unbuttoned his shirt quickly and passionately. She ripped off one button towards the bottom of his shirt. He lifted her blouse above her head. Her breasts were practically falling out of her bra, and he quickly reached behind her to undo it. In no time, her nipples, erect and pointy, were free. He knelt down to kiss her breasts, to suck on them a bit. She moaned and pushed him away. “Enough foreplay. Let’s do it.”

She undid his belt and pulled off his jeans and boxers in one quick motion. She didn’t care about his shoes. By the time he was naked, he was hard and ready for some action. He reached up her skirt and pulled down her panties and stockings. She laid down on her back and he climbed on top of her. Her mound was soft, wet, warm, and inviting. The moment he penetrated into her, she started to moan in pleasure.

He started to move, and she immediately begged him to move faster. He sped up, but she was so wet, he fell out twice, so he slowed down again. He pulled back and started moving in a small area of her pussy, and she loudly cried out in one of the most amazing orgasms she had ever experienced. He slowed down and let her enjoy it.

She started panting in almost perfect sync with his motions and the second orgasm started. She cried, “Oh, God! Oh, yes!”

With that, he exploded inside of her and collapsed. She wanted to say something but the only thing that would come out of her mouth was, “wow!” He grinned and asked her to stay with him for a moment. A few minutes later, he suggested that they get dressed before someone finds them. She agreed.

After they got dressed, he walked her back to her sorority in silence. Just before they got to the house, he whispered in her ear, “I’ve got a secret to tell you.”

She giggled and said, “What’s that?”

Slightly louder, “You’re my slave.”

Her eyes glazed over and she said, “What’s the password?”

He whispered in the secret word in her ear. She responded, “How may I serve you?”

“I’ve got a single command for you. You don’t actively know that you’re a slave, but if someone asks you if you are, you will say yes. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“When I snap my fingers, you will wake up, feeling refreshed.”

He snapped his fingers. She looked at him, tilted her head, and said, “I look forward to seeing you in econ class on Tuesday.”

“Yeah, me too.” He walked away and she went inside the house.

Dr. Smith, seeing his first new slave on his computer monitor, laughed.

Chapter Seven

Cheryl thought it was a nice enough day, so she decided to grab her sketchbook and pencil, and go looking for a spot out on the campus green where she could do some doodling. That was a hobby of hers, and this was the perfect day for it.

As she opened her sketchbook, an envelope with her name on it fell out. She opened it, and saw a card that read, simply, “It’s time.” She put the card away, dropped her sketchbook on the ground and stood up, looking around.

Kevin Dawson, a big, athletic guy who was a staple on just about all of the on-campus sports teams, was walking out of his dorm building. She walked up to him and said, “Hi, Kevin.”

“Do I know you?”

“Cheryl. We’re in the same astronomy class.”

“Oh, yeah.” He tried to walk around her but she wasn’t letting him pass her. “Hey, listen. I’m in kind of a hurry. Is there something you need?”

“Oh, nothing really. A friend of mine bet me that I couldn’t get ten guys to kiss me in less than a half-hour, and I was hoping you could be number 10. I’ve got two minutes before I lose this bet.”

He looked her up and down. Her shoulder-length dark-brown hair, green eyes. Well-proportioned. He looked at his watch. Not too bad, he thought. “All right, just make it quick.”

She put her hand on the side of his face and gave him a passionate kiss, the likes of which he hadn’t felt in a long time.

When she pulled away, she said, “I guess I won my bet. Thank you.”

“My pleasure.” He started to breathe a little bit faster. “Um, do you mind if I, uh, ask you something?”

“Sure!

“I’m suddenly really horny. Could we go back to my dorm room and have sex?”

“I’m game if you are.”

They walked back to his dorm room. He write the letters DND on the dry erase board, as a message for his roommate. She read it out loud. Hearing a little bit of confusion in her voice, he said, “Do not disturb.”

“Good idea!”

No sooner than he had closed and locked the door to his room, when she started to take off all of her clothes. In no time at all, she was nude and he was just staring at her nearly perfect form. All he had taken off was his shoes. She looked at him and said, “Need a little help there, stud?”

He took off his shirt and she went straight for his pants, pulling them down with enough force to knock him slightly backwards and onto the bed. “You’re a bad boy, you know that? You should wear some kind of underwear!”

“I don’t like it.”

“Fair enough. Easier access for me.” She straddled him and grabbed his hands to start playing with her breasts. In no time she had maneuvered his cock between her swollen lips. She didn’t make much noise, but you could tell that she loved the feeling, between the goofy grin on her face and the way she was moving up and down on him..

She knew that it had been a while since the last time he had gotten laid, because just as she was starting to orgasm, he started to scream, “Oh, god! Please!” He tried to hold himself back, but couldn’t hold it for very long.

She felt him go limp inside of her and she slowed down. She rolled over next to him and started to stroke his hairy chest. “Maybe you’ll last longer next time.”

“Yeah, that’ll be good.”

“Could we cuddle for a few minutes?”

“Yeah, that’ll be good.” It was as if that’s all he knew to say at this stage.

“Was that good for you?”

“It was amazing.”

She let out a deep sigh. She watched the clock. After fifteen minutes, she said to him, “I’m your master.” They followed the usual routine for the slave identification and she gave him the same command that Brian gave to Wendy. She put her clothes back on and left.

To be continued...