The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

Epilogue

Dr. Gordon Wallingford eventually accepted a sentence of 250 consecutive 10-year sentences for all of his crimes, recognizing that he would spend the remainder of his natural life in jail.

Because of the nature of his crimes, the FBI felt it necessary to grant him a level of protection from other prisoners normally reserved for child molesters and serial rapists. He graciously accepted this protection, although he still occasionally got roughed up during times when he would mix with the other inmates..

Two years after Dr. Wallingford deactivated the virus he had created and was guided across the University campus in a walk of shame of admitted guilt, the attitude among the students had finally begun to revert to the way things were before the newspaper article sparked a panic among the student population.

Many students who had graduated found themselves subjected to questions about their experiences back on campus when they reunited with old friends. Some even had to deal with curiosity seekers during job interviews, although the interviewers admitted that this line of questioning was more based upon curiosity and had no bearing on whether they would actually receive the jobs for which they had applied. In reality, no one wanted to talk about these experiences; they wanted to leave the uncertainty and paranoia back on campus and amongst the people who felt those same things.

Some students had been able to connect the proverbial dots at the point of the deactivation of the virus and realized that they had been infected. For the most part, these students found themselves more willing than the average student, to speak of their experiences, partially because they were able to remain blissfully unaware of the things they did at the encouragement of Dr. Wallingford.

Christina Hightower, following an offhand comment by Gary Milford, who had returned to the campus to speak about his involvement in the case, learned that she had been the slave known as “Lana” from the original newspaper article. She hid away from everyone she knew for over a month, only becoming willing to reveal her face following the insistence of her minister that she was not going to hell for anything she did while under the professor’s control. She tells people that she’ll be in therapy for the remainder of her life.

The two people who had programming to make them aware of their having been infected—Anthony Sirica and Agent Sara Colburn—were unable to recall anything that Dr. Wallingford had made them do. Anthony occasionally spoke, with some degree of shame and repentance, of the manner in which he had used a purchased password.

Ophelia Quinn learned of the exact circumstances that surrounded her rampage across the campus and broke up with Bill Rutnick, but not before first threatening to kill Lori Carlton for what she had done. Lori quickly requested, and was granted, a restraining order.

Sara Colburn received high honors and a glowing recommendation for a promotion less than one month after the arrest and guilty plea of Dr. Wallingford. She was characteristically humble and restrained in her acceptance speech, expressing only her own disappointment at having been compromised after she accomplished her mission. Her superiors downplayed this fact, considering the fact that this actually worked out to the advantage of her office.

Dr. Lawrence Ogilvie of the Centers for Disease Control returned to his office in Atlanta with enough samples of blood and saliva to perform detailed studies for the next ten years. Although in the end, his fears that the FBI could not control this matter proved unfounded, he appreciated the opportunity to play a part in the overall process, and walked out with new colleagues and friends in the process.

Dylan Lefebre was walking a freshman girl back to her dorm, after regaling her with exaggerated tales of his own involvement in taking down Dr. Wallingford.

“I’ve got to admit, I wasn’t sure at first whether or not it was a hoax. But then I found myself losing track of some time, so I did everything I could to help out the agents who were investigating the case. I don’t think I’m overstating things when I say that if it weren’t for me, they never would have gotten to Dr. Wallingford.”

“You sound so brave, Dylan.”

“Oh, please, Briana. I was just trying to do what’s right.”

“Well, Dylan, I want to thank you for walking me back here tonight. I had a great time.”

“Me, too.”

“Will I see you again?”

“I think so.”

The two of them stood outside the entrance to Briana’s dormitory. She put her hand on his arm above the elbow. “I don’t know what things were like a couple of years ago, but I don’t do anything more than kiss on the first date.”

“I wasn’t going to ask you for anything more.”

“That’s sweet of you.” She moved closer to him and gave him a mildly passionate “good-night” kiss.

As they pulled apart, he started to turn on his heel. “Well, good night, Briana.”

“Wait, Dylan!”

“What is it? Is everything all right?”

“Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to come back up to my room.”

“Ummmmm....”

“I can make it worth your while..” There was a mischievous lilt in her voice.

“But I thought you said that—”

“Forget what I said. Focus on what I want now.”

“Which is?”

“Oh, don’t tease me. You know what I want....”

She ran her hand down his chest and grabbed hold of his belt. Dylan mused that maybe all of the chemicals in his body from the slave virus hadn’t completely been purged. He looked up and mouthed silently into the air, “Thank you, Dr. Wallingford...”

End.