The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Eighteen

In the interrogation room of the FBI office, Agents Steubens and Lafferty had triggered the defense mechanism of a known slave, Julia Shapiro. Upon hearing the incorrect password, Julia quickly stripped off all of her clothes and the air in the room began to fill with a sweet aroma that caused both agents to drop their defenses. The EEG that had been attached to Julia’s head, showed her brain activity slow down to a rate that generally happens only to people in a coma. Both agents initially expressed fear, followed by a rapidly encroaching sense of calm and then horniness.

Agent Steubens was sitting across the table from Julia. He quickly kicked off his shoes and was naked in less than one minute. Agent Lafferty was standing closer to the door to the interrogation room, and also started to strip. Julia ripped the EEG diodes off of her head.

Agent Viktor Karovski, who was monitoring the interrogation from another room not far away quickly ran to the interrogation room, covered his mouth and nose, and opened the door. He looked around and grabbed Agent Lafferty by the wrist and pulled her out of the room. Lafferty was too distracted with trying to remove her bra to put up too much of a fight. Karovski quickly recognized that he could not help Steubens and left him and Julia Shapiro, both naked, in the interrogation room.

Julia told Agent Steubens to lie down on the table on his back, and he quickly did so. “Now, I’m going to fuck you until I’m satisfied. You’re not allowed to cum until I tell you to. Do I make myself clear?”

Steubens moaned the word, “Yes” in between heavy, short breaths. Julia climbed over him, grabbed his cock in her hand and laughed. “Tsk tsk tsk. I need you harder than this.” Even though he was already noticeably hard and ready to screw her, she had to loosen her grip as he became harder.

She said, in a semi-seductive voice, “That’s better,” and quickly maneuvered his cock into her pussy. She bit her lip and started to pant, as she rapidly started bouncing up and down on his rod.

Looking in the window, Agent Lafferty, by this time completely naked herself, started to run her hands up and down her body, eager to feel someone’s—anyone’s—dick inside her. She didn’t care if it was her pussy or her ass, she just wanted it.

It didn’t take her long to find Agent Karovski. She grabbed his necktie and pulled him closer to her. She immediately reached down to loosen his belt and open his pants. He quickly moved out of her reach, grabbing both of her wrists and holding her arms above her head.

“I need some help here!” he called out, and several agents came running. Two agents restrained her arms and legs, while a third ran to the infirmary for a sedative. Within five minutes, Agent Lafferty was no longer under the control of whatever it was that had overcome her and her partner, Agent Steubens, in the interrogation room. For safety purposes, these three agents, along with Karovski, agreed that it would be a good idea to escore the groggy Lafferty to a place where she could let the effects of the whatever happened with Julia Shapiro, to wear off. As they walked past the interrogation room, one agent picked up her skirt, panties, and stockings and brought them along.

Lafferty heard Julia screaming, “Yes! More! That’s it! Give it to me!” and stopped to watch in the picture window. With her arms in restraints she could do little more than just rub her sides, and she was too tired to do much more than that, but she appreciated the sights and sounds of the interrogation room and started to pant excitedly.

Two agents forcibly moved her away from the window on the interrogation room into a small holding cell, where collapsed on the bed and fell into a drug-induced sleep.

The four agents who brought her to the cell began to strategize in a room not far from the interrogation room. Karovski asked, “What the fuck happened in there?” His words were punctuated by screams and wordless vocalizations that were obviously Julia enjoying her time with Agent Steubens.

“We’ve been compromised,” remarked Agent Michael Warrington dispassionately.

“Do you suppose we should try to extricate Steubens?” asked Junior Agent Sara Colburn.

“Too risky,” answered Agent Deirdre Gomez. I’m guessing that there’s something in the air in the I.R. Must be the defense mechanism cited in the original report.”

“What about Brookings and Petersen?” intergected Colburn “We sent them to the lab where this disease began.”

Karovski answered, “We have to assume they’ve been infected.”

“So what do we do now?” muttered Warringon under his breath.

“What can we do?” asked Gomez. “I think our only choice is wait for Miss Shapiro to finish with agent Steubens, bring them both to holding cells, and ask them to submit to more tests. We should probably get cells ready for Brookings and Petersen, too, when they return.”

“That’s reasonable,” remarked Karovski.

In the short pause that followed, they heard Julia’s voice through the walls. “Okay, stud. On the count of three, we will both cum. Ready? One ... Two ... Three!” Julia then started screaming in short gasps. Agent Steubens growled and groaned at the same time. The screams, gasps, growls, grunts, and groans kept going for at least five more minutes, at which time both voices fell silent.

Karovski went to the window of the interrogation room and saw both agent and subject sleeping soundly, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Chapter Nineteeen

Agent Brookings was starting to wake up. Still somewhat groggy and unsure of where she was, she looked around. She was sitting, naked, in a comfortable chair in the middle of a large, windowless room. There were two closed doors, one on either side of the room, and what looked like a hot tub about ten feet away from where she was. Agent Petersen was curled up in a small ball, sleeping soundly. He was naked, as she was.

It took her another moment to realize what had happened. She and Petersen were trying to infiltrate the lab where the disease was designed, and they did exactly what they were told. That’s why they were naked. On the instructions of the guards, they went into the hot tub. She remembered becoming overcome with horniness and then the sex—was it fucking or making love?—was among the best she’d ever had. She looked back at her colleague, friend, and partner and smiled. I’ll let him sleep, she thought.

A door at the far end of the room opened and a man’s silhouette slowly approached her. She wasn’t sure if she should cover herself, and, strangely, felt no immediate obligation to do so.

Before she could see his face, he said, half-mockingly and half-sincerely, “Welcome! I’m glad the two of you could join me.”

She wasn’t sure how to respond. “What? Where? Who are you?”

“I’m glad you asked. I’m your master.” By this time he was standing almost right next to her.

She sat upright, staring forward. “What’s the password?”

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. She asked how she could serve him.

He laughed. “I could ask you who you are and what you’re doing here, but I won’t. I want to have some fun with you and your partner. So here’s what I want. After your friend wakes up, I will start to ask him questions. If he answers truthfully, you will feel pleasure in your tits and in your pussy. A minigasm, if you would. If he does not answer truthfully, or if he refuses to answer, it will feel as though someone is piercing your tits and your clit with a very sharp needle. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. On the count of three, you will wake up, feeling refreshed. One. Two. Three.”

She returned from her trance. After a few moments of silence, she got impatient and asked, “I’m waiting. Who are you?”

“No point in saying it twice. Let’s wake up your boyfriend.”

The man leaned down and slapped Petersen twice on each cheek. “Wake up, sleepyhead.”

After a few minutes, Petersen was awake enough to know where he was. When he saw the man standing over him, he mumbled. “Dr. Smith, I presume. Or should I say, Gordon Wallingford?”

“In person!”

Agent Brookings sighed over the fact that she didn’t realize that.

Dr. Wallingford smiled broadly. “I don’t suppose you’d be kind enough to tell me your names, would you?”

“My name is Mark Petersen, and this is my girlfriend Tanya Brookings.”

“Well, Mark, let me tell you something. You have both been infected with my virus. Before you woke up, I gave Tanya a few suggestions.”

Brookings’ eyes widened. “What?”

“You heard me. Now I could just activate either one of you and find out what I want, but I want to have some fun with this. As you can probably guess, Tanya is fully aware of what’s going on, just as you are. Tanya is going to be your personal lie detector. Answer me truthfully, and she will be fine. If you lie to me, or if you don’t answer any question as fully as possible, and she, um, won’t be fine.”

Petersen sat forward, looking back and forth between Brookings and the scientist. She clearly didn’t realize that she’d been turned into a lie detector.

Wallingford sneered. “Shall we begin? Who do you work for?”

Petersen hesitated. He glanced at Brookings, who was clearly trying to tell him not to say anything with her eyes. After a good fifteen seconds of silence, Wallingford rolled his eyes. “I’m waiting for an answer.”

As he said that, Brookings doubled over, clearly in pain. She could not stay quiet and yelled out. She quickly moved her hands back and forth between her breasts and her crotch, moaning in pain.

Petersen couldn’t take seeing her like this, so he said, “I’m with the FBI. We both are.”

Brookings sat back and started to breathe heavily. The moans of pain quickly morphed into moans of contentment, even pleasure.

“Good! Next question. How did you know where to find my lab?”

Petersen bit his lip and quickly said, “We reviewed university records and identified your lab because of strange and atypical uses of electricity at unexpected hours.”

Brookings was panting, playing gently with her nipples.

“What do you remember from last night?”

“Petersen and I had planned to see what we could find in your lab. Your guard slaves were waiting. We expected them to think we were slaves ourselves, so we practiced pretending to be slaves.”

“Go on....”

“We had orders to do whatever the slaves told us, if it would gain us access to your lab, so long as it didn’t involve having sex with the slaves. They told us to strip naked, so we did.”

“Right.”

“They told us to cleanse ourselves in the tub over there. We did. I remember having had sex with Brookings and then, the next thing I knew, you were here with us.”

Brookings was making sounds that might have passed for words, but they really were just squeals of pleasure.

“Were you bugged?”

“Yes.”

“Where were your bugs?”

“Mine were in my glasses. Brookings’ were her earrings.”

Brookings’ wordless vocalizations were becoming louder, but Wallingford was not distracted.

“What have you determined about the virus I created?”

“That it is real.”

“Good.”

Petersen decided not to lay all of his proverbial cards on the table. “People who have been infected have two chemical indicators in their bodies.”

Brookings’ vocalizations immediately turned into screams of pain. Without thinking, she yelled, “No! Tell him the truth! Please!”

The doctor’s sinister laugh echoed throughout the room. “Would you like to try that again?”

Petersen sighed and explained all that the FBI had learned, about the three chemical indicators.

“I guess that’s enough,” Wallingford chuckled. “Now let me let you in on a little secret. No one can ever make it past my guard-slaves. Anyone who enters falls under one of four categories: non-slaves who accidentally find themselves here, non-slaves who come here trying to infiltrate the lab, slaves who accidentally find themselves here, and slaves who are here for a shift change.

“It doesn’t matter who enters. The guard slaves will do the same thing regardless. They will attempt to ‘turn on’ the person or people who enter, and, if prompted for a password, will provide a wrong password. The non-slaves who accidentally find themselves here may panic, but they won’t be able to answer appropriately, so the guards will release an aromatic scent as a defense mechanism. They will be unable to resist the guards and will soon join the ranks of my slaves.

“The slaves who accidentally find themselves here will ask for a password but will recognize that the password is not correct. This will prompt the visiting slave to release the aromatic scent. The guard slave will release a countering scent and tell the visiting slave to leave and forget about ever having come in.

“The shift-change slaves will identify themselves as such to the guard slaves when given the incorrect password. I will not divulge the exact process of identification at this time.

“And then there is what you did. You were non-slaves who tried to infiltrate the lab. My guards knew immediately that you weren’t slaves when you started to obey. They directed you to the pool, which was filled with the very chemicals that you identified in your lab’s review. Once they came in contact with your naked flesh, you became overwhelmed with lust. You’re the first to come in this way, and I thank you.”

“So, what are you going to do with us?” Brookings asked.

“Well, I can’t keep you here, or the FBI will come looking for me, right? And I can’t let you go. Not like you are now, otherwise they’d know that you belong to me. Hmmmmmmm....”

He reached into the inside pocket of his lab coat and pulled out a syringe that was filled with a bright-blue colored liquid. He quickly jabbed it into Petersen’s arm. He winced more at the unexpected nature of the movement than at the pain. After the syringe was half-empty, he emptied it into Brookings’s arm.

They both felt groggy for a moment, and then quickly came back to their senses.

Wallingford looked at them and said, “You are both my slaves.”

They simultaneously asked for the password, which he provided. He commanded them to forget everything that happened since they woke up from their sleep and advised them that they have been given a drug that would mask the slave chemicals for the next five days. He laid their clothes down in front of them and said, “I am going to leave this room. As soon as the door is closed, you will both wake up, feeling refreshed. You will put your clothes on and return to your office. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes master.”

“Good. I have just one final request for you. Beginning tonight, after work, one of you will call me and advise me where your office stands with regard to your investigation. Tonight, Brookings will call. After that, you will alternate nights. Do I make myself clear?”

They both said, “Yes.”

“Very well.” Wallingford walked to the opposite end of the room and closed the door.

Brookings looked at Petersen and said, “We should probably get back to the office and file a report.”

Chapter Twenty

It was about 10 am when Agents Brookings and Petersen arrived back to their office. Shortly after they entered the office, Agent Gomez ran up to them, asking to complete a full report of what happened the night before. Their independent stories had no significant variances.

Gomez and Karovski explained what had happened in the office the previous night, and how Julia Shapiro and Agents Steubens and Lafferty were now in holding cells.

Karovski looked at Brookings and asked her if she thought she could have become a slave the night before. Brookings scratched her head and said, “I don’t think so, but I suppose anything is possible.”

Petersen scowled and added, “Possible, but not likely.”

Gomez looked at Petersen and asked, with no inflection, “So what motivated you and Brookings to engage in sexual intercourse last night?”

Petersen and Brookings looked at each other, then at Gomez and back at each other again. Brookings started to speak first. “I can’t explain it. It just felt right. We’ve been dating for over a month now, and, well, you know...”

Karovski said, “Yes. There’s an easy way to tell whether or not you’ve been infected. Would you mind please submitting to at least one of the three tests?”

“I think we should,” Petersen remarked. Brookings nodded her agreement. Within thirty minutes, both agents had supplied both sweat and saliva samples for review. Brookings was preparing for a pap smear with Agent Gomez, and Petersen was about to provide a sperm sample with Karovski.

After a few hours, the results of all three tests on both agents came back negative, thanks to the chemical they had been injected with before they left the scientist’s lab. At about this same time, Julia Shapiro was starting to wake up.

Brookings was watching the student journalist. Julia did not immediately recognize where she was. She quickly recognized that she was covered only with a blanket, and shuffled herself to get dressed.

Junior Agent Colburn looked in at Julia and leaned in to Agent Brookings, commenting, “We really can’t hold her here. We know she’s infected and probably can’t get anything else out of her right now.”

“I know.”

“Should we tell her what happened last night?”

Agent Warrington joined into the conversation. “Not unless she asks.”

“And if she does ask?”

“We need her to sign a confidentiality agreement before revealing anything. She is a journalist after all.”

By now Julia was dressed. The three agents standing outside of her holding cell introduced themselves to her. “Pleased to meet you. What am I doing in here?”

Colburn smiled and said, “Um, Julia, do you remember anything from last night?”

“I remember Steubens and Lafferty telling me that Dr. Smith’s disease is real, and that I might be infected! But I don’t remember much else. How did I get in here? Are you going to let me out?”

Brookings unlocked the cell door and guided her to a desk. “Would you please sit down?”

“What’s going on?”

“”Please sit down,” Brookings insisted. Julia did.

“Before we tell you anything, we need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. We know you’re a journalist, but we’re going to have to ask you to remain silent on this story, at least until we can get a better handle on what happened.”

Julia knew that she wouldn’t want to report anything that might have been embarrassing to herself, so she had no qualms about signing a non-disclosure agreement.

With the agreement signed, Agent Gomez told her about how Agents Steubens and Lafferty must have triggered the defense mechanism that Dr. Wallingford had placed in the disease, and how, as a result, Steubens was clearly infected. It wasn’t clear what long-term effects, if any, Lafferty would have.

By the end of the story, Julia was crying, “I’m sorry! I didn’t want to hurt anyone! Please!”

Gomez frowned. “I know you’re upset and you’re scared, but you have to go about things back at school as though they’d never happened. If that means you may infect other students, so be it.”

Wiping away the tears she stammered that she would try.

“Would you like a ride back to campus? I’ll take you.” offered Agent Gomez.

“Y-y-yes! Please!”

Gomez, Karovski, and Brookings all offered Julia their business cards and advised her to call at any time if she wanted to talk. Julia had regained her composure by the time Gomez escorted her out of the door.

Brookings and Petersen spent the remainder of the day staring in the cells that held their friends and colleagues, Agent Jim Steubens and Agent Nancy Lafferty. By five pm, with almost nothing accomplished, the two agents decided to go home. They were both tired and agreed that it would be best not to spend the night with each other.

When Brookings got home, she felt compelled to pick up the phone. She dialed a phone number. On the other end of the line, a man’s voice said, “Slave disease hotline.”

“This is double agent Tanya Brookings with my first report, sir!”

“Thank you for calling, Tanya. What happened when you returned to the office today?”

“Petersen and I were tested for your virus, as predicted.”

“And the results came back negative?”

“Yes.”

“Good. What else.”

“Apparently, Agents Steubens and Lafferty triggered the defense mechanism of Julia Shapiro last night. Steubens is definitely a slave, but I don’t think Lafferty ever fucked anyone last night.”

“How did Lafferty escape?”

“Another agent pulled her out of the room where Shapiro was being interrogated and then sedated her.”

“Have they tested her?”

“Yes, and she’s showing no signs of infection.”

“We will have to remedy that. I will take care of that piece.”

“What does Julia know now?”

“That she is a slave and that she enslaved Steubens.”

“Good. Do you have anything else to report?”

“Yes. Another agent brought Julia home a couple of hours ago.”

“Then I need to call her.”

“Whatever you say, sir!”

“Thank you, Tanya. Good work. I will speak to you in two days. Now go to sleep.”

Brookings hung up the phone, took off all of her clothes, and felt a wave of exhaustion roll over her. She crawled into her bed and would not wake until the following morning.

Julia was sitting alone in her dorm room, silently and in the dark. The silence was pierced by the sound of her cellphone ringing. It was Dr. Wallingford.

After she picked up the phone and he activated the enslavement disease, he gave her a single command. The next time she would be in the newspaper’s offices, she would find a simple white envelope with an index card in it. Just before the newspaper goes to press, she should take the text of this card and place it in the middle of the classified ads. She agreed and hung up the phone.

Three days later, as students opened up their campus newspapers, the astute would notice a short ad that read, “Want slaves’ password? Call 555-7399. Anonymity guaranteed and required.”